Solar's OC Book

Por SoIarfeather

A book for keeping all information on my original characters ~ Includes characters from the Wings of Fire uni... Mais

New Form
❤️ 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚 ❤️
Ibiza
Nightstar
Ghostberry
Lightning
Phoenix
Geyser
Acerola
Allure
Passion
Kaioa
Amazon
Psyche
Duskcatcher
Koi
Nox
Artful
Spark
Feijoa
Dark
Camu
Rainbow Awesomeness (JOKE OC...?)
Drizzle
Morningsplash
💜 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚𝙨 💜
StormWings
StormWing tribe members - 1
💛 𝙃𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙨 💛
💙 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙏𝙤 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙤𝙣 💙
Fury Family Tree
Freki
Zinnia
Cyclone

Mariposa

51 3 5
Por SoIarfeather

Adopted from DireWerewolfGirl

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎
Credit to http://aminoapps.com/p/1sjfrp

————————

𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 | Mariposa

𝗮𝗴𝗲 | 17

𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲 (𝘀) | RainWing

𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 | female

𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 | pan

𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 | Sunglory (mother), Pansy (father)

𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗱𝗼𝗺 | Rainforest/Ice

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

————————

Base by Aetherjay, colour by me

𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿 | turquoise

𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿 | yellow

𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿 | lilac

𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿 | rose peach

𝗣𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿 | lilac

𝗛𝗼𝗿𝗻𝘀/𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿 | dull blue

𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 | vibrant purple, marigold, sky blue

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

————————

𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹 | sweet, caring, and compassionate usually. However, really doesn't like being forced to heal dragons and treated as a tool. Can be quite stubborn, and way too innocent sometimes. Disbelieving that she started a war. Really hates conflict, and has attachment issues. But, can still be funny and entertaining.

𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀 |

𑁍 caring

𑁍 compassionate

𝗻𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀 |

𑁍 way too innocent

𑁍 stubborn

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 |

𑁍 Butterflies, mangoes, Aquilo, having a safe place to go to, suntime

𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 |

𑁍 imprisonment, feeling restricted, forfeiting suntime, the sand kingdom,

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇

————————

𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 | falling

𝗽𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 | excellent

𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮(𝘀) | none

𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀(𝗲𝘀) | none

𝗵𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗲 | excellent

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎

——————————

𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 | Married to an IceWing called Aquilo

𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 | reading, travelling

𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 | good

𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻(𝘀) | healer

𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀 | abandoned her entire tribe when they were using her like a tool

𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 | From an early age, Mariposa's wings shimmered with the colors of every flower that bloomed in their tribe's lush rainforest. Her playful nature was infectious, and she made quick friends among dragons of all tribes. Mariposa would often be found frolicking among the butterflies and hummingbirds, her laughter echoing through the evergreen forests.

As she grew older, Mariposa discovered her innate healing abilities, which rivaled those of the most skilled dragon healers. Her warm and comforting touch, combined with her magical aura, could mend both physical wounds and broken hearts. The dragons sought her gentle touch whenever they were feeling down, and each encounter left their spirits uplifted.

However, at the age of 9, Mariposa, despite her love of her tribe and home, started to get bored of RainWings coming to her for healing every day, using her as a tool. So, she decided to go on a journey around Pyrrhia, telling no-one, and leaving just a note. The very next day though, half the rainforest was consumed by a powerful fire, which destroyed the note and with no healers, a lot of the RainWings too.

Meanwhile Mariposa had flown up to the ice Kingdom, where she'd started to approach the Royal Palace. Although, as she neared it, she spotted an IceWing cowering under a tree, injured, and flew down to heal him. He turned out to be an outcast called Aquilo (named after the North wind) spending more time together, they quickly fell in love, and Aquilo offered to take her to the rainforest Kingdom one day when she said she wanted to go back.

They reached the rainforest, only to find that the other RainWings were furious with Mariposa's absence, and many had died because she hadn't been there to save them. Seeing Aquilo, they made the assumption that the IceWings had kidnapped her, and the fire was caused by the SandWings they were working with, therefore starting a RainWing/IceWing rivalry.

It wasn't long before the other tribes started to take sides. The SandWings and SkyWings allied with the IceWings, the NightWings with the RainWings. The Mudwings, knowing no better, allied with the RainWings too, along with the SeaWings. Soon, Pyrrhia was in all out war. And that was exactly when Mariposa and Aquilo's eggs hatched.

'When the war has lasted twenty years, the Dragonets will come...'

Sound familiar? History has a way of repeating itself...

ART

——————————

Art by DireWerewolfGirl
Dire would like me to add that she thinks this is old and totally cringe.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9.3K 103 11
One shots of dipcifica
White Agony Por Helli

Outros géneros

118K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
The Boyfriend App Por Mon D Rea

Ficção Adolescente

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
284K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."