UNCLE KIM || KTH FF

By thvficzz

This story is about a 18 years girl, YN, who falls for her uncle KIM TAEHYUNG ~ Will her love be completed or... More

INTRODUCTION
āœ§ Part 1
āœ§ Part 2
āœ§ Part 3 šŸ‘»
āœ§ Part 4
āœ§ Part 5
āœ§ Part 6
āœ§ Part 7
āœ§ Part 8
āœ§ Part 9
ATTENTION
āœ§ Part 10
āœ§ Part 11
IMPORTANT
āœ§ Part 12
āœ§ Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Hey?

āœ§ Part 14

6.5K 313 28
By thvficzz

[ AT NIGHT ]

Jk- Hey wassup !??

Jungkook spoke while looking at Yn who just entered the kitchen...

Yn- Hm...

Jk- Only Hm ? What happened to you ??

Yn didn't reply and walked towards the fridge before taking out a bottle of water...

Yn- Are you cooking dinner for us ??

Jungkook hummed in response...

Yn- Don't cook for me...I am not hungry...

Jungkook looked at her while frowning and stood in front of her...

Jk- Tell me honestly Yn...Did hyung tell you something ?? Why are you upset !?

Yn ignored eye-contact with him before replying...

Yn- I am not upset...

Jk- Oh really ? I can clearly see it...

Yn- I'm not feeling well so I'll go and sleep...Good night!!

Yn pushed him a little aside before walking out of the kitchen...

Jk- I'm sure Hyung again hurt her...

He sighed and started cooking...

[ AFTER AN HOUR ]

Tae- It's already the time for the dinner...But she hasn't come yet with my foods ??

Taehyung brushed his hairs impatiently and a smile came across his face when he heard someone entering after knocking...But it was vanished when he saw Jungkook with a plate of food...

Tae- Why are you here ?

Jk- Who is supposed to be here ?

He said while keeping the plate on the nightstand...

Tae- Where's Yn ?

Jk- So you expected Yn to be here when you hurt her again and again ?

Tae- *raised his eyebrows* What did i do now ?

Jungkook sighed before sitting beside him...

Jk- I don't know but she looked sad...

Tae- But why is she sad ?

Jk- She didn't even eat and went to sleep...

Tae- What ??? She didn't eat ??? She'll get sick like this....And Where did she go to sleep ???

Jk- If you care about her that much, then stop hurting her even unknowingly...

Taehyung looked towards his lap before speaking...

Tae- I don't know how do i always hurt her unknowingly...I just want her to be happy...I do care about her...

Jk- You love her....

Taehyung looked at him instantly...

Tae- I-

Jk- I'm not asking you...I am stating the fact, Hyung!

Taehyung sighed...

Tae- I'm too old...

Jk- But you're unmarried...So your age doesn't matter...

Taehyung didn't reply anything...

[ MORNING ]

Yn- Good morning....

She mumbled while rubbing her eyes softly...No matter how much she cries at night, she always starts her day with a sweet smile and lots of hope...She stretched her hands and the moment she tried to sit, she realised something...Sonething was weird...

She gulped down and looked down towards her waist and widened her eyes when she saw a pair of arms wrapped around her waist...

It didn't take much to understand who the person is hugging her from behind and her back eas laying on the top of his chest...Her cheeks flushed red...

Yn- So I'm still sleeping and perhaps having a dream....

She murmured unsurely...

Tae- It's not a dream....

Her heart skipped a beat when she heard her husky sleepy voice...

Yn- It's not a dream ?

Tae- It's not...

Yn looked around the room before speaking...

Yn- Then why are you here, in this room !!? You were in your room, right ??

Tae- The house is mine so i can sleep wherever i want to...

She rolled her eyes and spoke...

Yn- Then why are you hugging me like this ??

Tae- It's you who were hugging me last night...

Yn- But I'm not hugging you right now, you're....

Tae- It's just you turned around and I'm still maintaining the same posture...You hugged me first...

Yn- WHY DID YOU EVEN SLEEP IN THIS BED HUH ??

Tae- My house, my rooms, my beds...You know right ??

Yn sighed at her defeat...

Yn- Fine!! It's all my fault...Now leave, remove your hands and let me go!

Tae- I won't let you go!

He blurted out in his slow tone which wasn't audible clearly to Yn....

Yn- Did you say something ??

Tae- Sorry Yn...I couldn't sleep last night so i asked Jungkook to help me to come here...I know i always hurt you...I always turn a blind eye when it comes to your feelings but i feel good when you're with me...I don't know what it is...I wasn't able to sleep as if it became my habit to sleep while getting hugged by you or maybe hugging you...Sorry i know i shouldn't but I can't help it...You were sad last night...You didn't even eat neither did i...How could i eat knowing you didn't eat amd the reason was probably me ? It's always me who hurts you unintentionally...All i want is you to be happy...I don't mean to hurt you always...Sorry Yn...

He confessed what was inside his heart while staying at the same position...Meanwhile Yn's heart started beating rapidly while listening to his confession...

Yn in mind: Is it some sort of dream ?? Is he really saying all this ??? Is he catching feelings for me ???

Tae- Say something Yn...

Yn- No it's okay! It's not your fault so don't blame yourself...

Tae- Did you forgive me ?

Yn- I wasn't angry with you...

Tae- Really ?

Yn- Hmmm now let me go...I wanna use washroom....

Tae- Oh sorry!

He unwrapped his arms....Yn swiftly got off the bed and entered the washroom...

Tae- Cute!

He mumbled...

Yn entered and switched on the the shower before screaming internally....

Yn- AHHH WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM???????? AM I NOT TOO YOUNG FOR HER ?????? I CAN'T MY HERT IS BEATING LOUDLY!!!!! TAEHYUNG, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!!!!!!!! GODDDD!!!!

She calmed down and took a shower...Wearing her clothes, she came out of the washroom...

She dyed her hair standing infront of the mirror and kept avoiding the strong gaze of Taehyung...

Tae- Why were you shouting ? *teasing tone*

She ignored him while he smiled at her cuteness...

Yn fixed her hair before heading towards the entrance...

Tae- Yah where are you going !?

Yn- Downstairs!

Tae- What about me ? Take me to my room atleast!!

Yn- I'll ask Jungkook as he helped you last night too....

She coldly replied and walked away...

Tae- What the-

____________________

Jungkook helped Taehyung to walk to the downstairs and they both sat while Yn served them...

DINGDONG*

Jk- Who will be at this time ?

Yn- I'll go and check....

Yn's face turned pale after seeing the person at the door...

Ella- Hi Yn, Good morning...

She greeted with a sweet smile causing Yn to put on a forced smile...

Yn- Good morning too...Come inside...

Yn moved aside giving her a space to enter and both of them headed towards the dinning area....

Tae- Oh, you came fast ?

Ella- Ah actually i have some important work to do later so i thought to finish my work here fast...

Taehyung nodded...

Tae- Come sit and have breakfast with us...

Ella smiled at him before sitting beside him...Meanwhile Jungkook's eyes were on Yn all the time...She also sat beside Jungkook with a blank expression...

Taehyung and Ella were talking to eachothers and eating while laughing, giggling which definately pissed Yn off...

Yn- I'm done eating...

She said while standing up and left for upstairs making others confused...

Tae- What's wrong with her ? She didn't eat properly...She didn't even eat last night...

Jungkook sighed...

[ TAEHYUNG'S ROOM ]

Ella- You can walk ??

She asked while stretching his legs...

Tae- Yeah, with a little support...

Ella nodded...

Ella- You're recovering Taehyung...You don't need my help honestly...Still I'll be coming to check on you...And don't walk too much...Okay ? Mostly take rest!

Taehyung nodded...

Ella- I'll be leaving then...

Tae- Take care!

Ella left after flashing a smile to him...

Taehyung got off the bed and came out of his room walking slowly and walked to Yn's room with the support of the walls...

He didn't knock but entered making himself more embarrassed...

Tae- Ah sorry sorry!!

He turned around while mentally cursing himself...

Yn was wearing her tops...

Yn- Why are you here ? And why did you walk yourself ?

She asked while helping Taehyung to walk and sit on the bed...She also sat beside him...

Tae- Are you okay, Yn ? You didn't eat properly...

Yn- Why wouldn't i be okay !?

She replied coldly earning a deep sigh from him...

Tae- Fine!

Yn- You shouldn't walk like this...Go to your room and take rest!!

Tae- I am fine...I can walk a little bit so...

Yn- Still...I am worried...

Taehyung chuckled a little hearing her...

Taehyung in mind: I am glad to have someone like her who gets worried at silly things...I still remember how she hugged me when i got back my senses after the acciden...Not gonna lie, but i loved that...

Yn- What are you thinking ?

Tae- Nothing...

No one talked after that...There was a pin drop silence between them...But they were enjoying the silence even as they were sitting together...

But Taehyung said something out of blue making her flustered...

Tae- HELP ME TO TAKE A BATH!!

----------------------------♡︎----------------------------
DO VOTE & FOLLOW ME TO BE UPDATED ABOUT MY STORIES!!

THANK YOU FOR READING<3
----------------------------♡︎----------------------------
❥︎ ❝ UNCLE KIM ❞

❥︎STORY BY ~ thvficzz ♡︎
----------------------------♡︎----------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.9K 18
~~~~~~SLOW UPDATE ~~~~~~ Shin YN A 18 years old girl . sweet and beautiful and pure innocent šŸ˜‡. she has no what is the world . After her parents Di...
164K 7.5K 14
š—¬š—²š—®š—µ, š˜š—µš—² š˜š—¶š˜š—¹š—² š—¶š˜€ š—²š˜…š—®š—°š˜š—¹š˜† š˜„š—µš—®š˜ š˜†š—¼š˜‚š—æ š—“š˜‚š˜š˜š—²š—æ š—ŗš—¶š—»š—± š—¶š˜€ š˜š—µš—¶š—»š—øš—¶š—»š—“ š—®š—Æš—¼š˜‚š˜ Ļˆ(._.)> __________________ ...
1.3M 46.3K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
346K 11.8K 42
šŸŒŗšŸŒ¹šŸŒŗ When words are not enough to communicate... Our actions speak it all, This is the most magical thing of love... Where hearts doesn't ask and...