70s : Remarried Enemy

By CNovel_Reader

70s : Remarried Enemy (七零之改嫁死对头) Author: Squirrel Drunken Fish   Zhan Aiping, a girl who grew up in the compo... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-195 (end)

Chapter 151-160

932 11 0
By CNovel_Reader

  Chapter 151 A good start

  Sister-in-law Luo saw that Aiping had enough plans, so she went back and thought about it for two days before agreeing. So the two of them started planning to open an oil tea shop, and they split the money 30-70. Sister-in-law Luo could only scrape together a thousand yuan at most, and the rest It is a technology investment, with Zhan Aiping taking most of the investment. The exact cost of opening this oil tea shop is still unknown.

  The two rented the house first and signed a three-year lease with the unit. The tile house was about 300 square meters in size, plus a small yard outside, and the monthly rent was 20 yuan.

  After renting the house, it was impossible to look back. Zhan Aiping and Sister-in-law Luo hired someone to decorate it. The exterior decoration did not need to be luxurious. They painted the walls white and replaced all the tiles on the roof with new ones. , the windows were also replaced with new ones, so that it looks like a new house from the outside.

  Zhan Aiping also brought her son Xiao Guobao and asked him to write a few calligraphy verses on the outer wall with a brush, hang small red lanterns under the eaves, put stone benches and tables in the yard, get a few large jars, and plant some The bowl of lotus looks a bit antique.

  There are eight private rooms separated by bamboo wood in the oil tea house, four large private rooms and four small private rooms. There are more than thirty tables in the outer hall, including large round tables, small square tables for four people and small square tables for two people. They are divided into areas. Separate with screens.

  ...

  The investment in decoration was huge, and money was spent on purchasing things. As the days passed, the oil tea house they prepared gradually took shape.

  Luo Zhiguo had a headache and came to Gu Sheng: "Xiao Gu, Xiao Gu, Director Gu, please take care of your wife."

  "It's really crazy. My wife and your wife have jumped into it. Don't lose everything in the end. My family doesn't care. I didn't invest much. Look at your wife, your teacher Zhan. --"That's really a prodigal little bitch.

  Gu Sheng smiled and said, "I think they made the teahouse quite beautiful."

  "It's beautiful, but how much money did you invest in it..." Luo Zhiguo is sister-in-law Luo's husband, and he regrets it terribly now.

  If I had known that these two girls were going to make things so big, they might as well have asked Sister-in-law Luo to set up a roadside stall in the first place.

  It's good now. If you make a loss on such a big project, you'll lose all your money.

  Luo Zhiguo glared at Gu Sheng: "You laugh, you can still laugh."

  Gu Sheng said: "The matter has come to this, what else can we do if we don't laugh?"

  Luo Zhiguo said: "We are husbands. Do you think we should work harder? If they open a business and no one is around, we can bring a group of people over."

  "You gather a group of people, and I will gather a group of people. At least I can call out a few hundred people to create an atmosphere." Luo Zhiguo has accepted the ending of a possible loss, but... this dying sparrow still has to flutter a few times. Well, you can't be a joke.

  Recently, many comrades have come to him to tease and watch the fun.

  My wife opened such a big oil tea shop, which is very good in terms of appearance, much more respectable than a roadside stall, but what if she loses money - it will be a big joke that is famous far and wide.

  They have been soldiers, and they have a lot of comrades in arms over the years... It's not good for people to laugh at them, where can they put their face?

  *

  Sister-in-law Luo was fine if she didn't work, but she was very successful when she did. The two of them had been busy for several months, planning to open the oil tea shop in February 1980, before the Lunar New Year. During the New Year period, the catering industry makes money. The big head must be grasped to get a good start.

  To make a sign, you must first come up with a name for the teahouse.

  Sister-in-law Luo said: "Xiao Zhan, I have discussed it with Lao Luo and I think we should call it Aiping Tea House."

  Zhan Aiping: "?!!!"

  "What Aiping?"

  Sister-in-law Luo said seriously: "It's not your Ai Ping, it's my love for the country, your Ping."

  "Aiping Oil Tea House is in line with the new trend of the times. As soon as you hear it, you will know that it is your teahouse Zhan Aiping."

  Zhan Aiping's mouth twitched: "This teahouse is not just for me."

  "Change your name."

  Zhan Aiping thought about it a lot and decided to make a sign called Aiming Oil Teahouse.

  The closer to the end of the year, the more Zhan Aiping experienced the taste of Guicheng's demonic wind. The winter here is very cold. It is different from the dry cold in the north. It is bitingly cold and wet.

  The cold and dampness gives people an uncomfortable feeling of suffocation and siltation, as if something is pressing down on the body.

  The most unbearable thing is - everything feels wet when touched. The clothes won't dry in the sun, and they still feel wet to the touch after drying.

  "How many days have I been drying these clothes? Are they dry or not?"

  Sister-in-law Luo told her: "You can't touch it with your hands. If the clothes are not dry in the sun, you can use your face to apply them -"

  "It should be done, right? Is it still like this after doing it?"

  Sister-in-law Luo said: "Dry them separately and don't crowd them into a pile. They will smell damp if they are hung for a long time."

  In the winter in the north, wearing a large cotton-padded jacket and a thick down jacket can resist the cold and keep the cold outside. Wearing thick cotton clothes here is not very useful, because the cold and dampness can penetrate into the clothes, making people feel that the cotton is wet, and the clothes are wet and cannot keep out the cold.

  So wearing the same down jacket will feel very warm in subzero temperatures in the north, but here, you still feel a dampness and coldness rushing up your back.

  To describe it in game terms, it is probably that the cold air here uses magic attacks, which has its own penetration and ignores defense.

  Zhan Aiping was wrapped in cotton clothes and went out for a walk in the cold wind. She felt that the cold and wet wind had wet her hair. She didn't feel that it was raining, but she still felt like being drenched in the rain. The wind was carrying water. Wet.

  People's skin was also blown white and red by the wind, as if soaked in water.

  "It's so cold, it's so cold, it's so cold -" Zhan Aiping put on her clothes and went out. Unfortunately, she didn't feel warm when she entered the house. It could even be said that after sitting down, it was colder inside than outside.

  She rubbed her hands together to light a pot of charcoal fire. For this winter, she really wanted to stay by the charcoal pot and not go anywhere.

  Zhan Aiping was wrapped in the mink coat given by her second sister-in-law and huddled on a small stool to warm herself by the fire, motionless.

  Fortunately, I received such a mink coat.

  She just went out to pick up a few letters and came back. There were several letters from the Gu family brothers, there were also letters written by Lu Cheng to the Xiao Guobao brothers and sisters, and there was also a letter from Shen Liqing. She hadn't opened it yet and placed it next to the charcoal basin. Bake it.

  The backs of Zhan Aiping's hands were red from the cold, which was strange to say, as everything felt extremely wet, but the skin was freeze-dried, cracked and peeled, so she had to apply some glycerin.

  Not long after, Gu Sheng came back. He was wearing a thick new military coat and a thick cotton hat. When he stood at the door, Zhan Aiping felt that he was a huge shadow, really like a bear.

  Zhan Aiping waved to him: "Come sit down and warm yourself by the fire."

  Gu Sheng sat down on the small stool next to her. Zhan Aiping felt that she and him were like two little penguins. Gu Sheng took off his hat. The tips of his ears were red from the cold. He was most afraid of ears. freeze.

  Zhan Aiping laughed out loud when she saw his ears. With such tender red ear tips, Director Gu looked five years younger.

  "Do you want me to make earmuffs for you?" Zhan Aiping still felt sorry for her man, fearing that his ears would get frostbite.

  "No need." They were all equally affected by the cold, and he was the only one wearing earmuffs, which had a bad impact.

  "Let me take a look, oops, it looks like you have a pimple due to the cold. Let me massage it and apply some medicine for you."

  Gu Sheng grabbed her hand: "Don't move yet. Why are your hands so frozen?"

  Zhan Aiping's hands were as cold as ice, without any warmth at all.

  Zhan Aiping was speechless: "Who knew it would be so cold in winter, and I couldn't keep myself warm."

  Gu Sheng opened his military coat and wrapped her in it. Zhan Aiping simply took off the mink coat. She found that the mink coat was of little use. It was too wet here. First, she had to get rid of the cold weather. The cold clothes make you feel better when you cover yourself up with warmth.

  No coat is as good as a body self-heating coat.

  Zhan Aiping felt very comfortable in his arms. She took the initiative to kiss Gu Sheng's face. When she got closer, she realized that the skin on both their faces was cold.

  Gu Sheng said: "With the weather like this, your oil tea shop won't close down after just a few days of opening."

  Zhan Aiping nodded: "You want to drink something too, right? I also want to drink something with chili pepper and ginger. It's so comfortable to drink spicy ginger tea. No wonder this oil tea also contains ginger."

  "The quilt feels wet to the touch. I heard it's even more wet on the first floor."

  As they were talking, it started to snow outside. It didn't look like snow, but sleet. After a while, I realized that it was really snow. The snow was like ice beans, and it felt very powerful when beaten down. It is also elastic, like a ball falling on the window, and will rebound outward.

  "Mom! It's snowing!!" Xiao Tangyuan was very excited when he came back. Children like them were like little stoves. They were not afraid of the cold and happily looked forward to the heavy snow.

  "Put it down bigger!"

  Xiao Tangyuan opened the letter written by Lu Cheng to her, with a photo of rice dumplings on it. She took a pen and wrote a reply to Lu Cheng.

  Zhan Aiping opened Shen Liqing's letter, a little surprised, and said to Gu Sheng: "Xiao Shen said that they have also moved here. They are in a small town in the suburbs, about ten kilometers away from here."

  Gu Sheng said: "I already knew it."

  Zhan Aiping raised her hand and rubbed his head: "You won't tell me even if you know."

  "That's not what I'm telling you."

  Old Wang Shen Liqing came over, and Zhan Aiping braved the wind and snow to go for a walk in their camp. It snowed all night, and the ground was covered with ice. When she walked on the ice and snow, it rustled.

  When she saw Zhan Aiping, Shen Liqing was having a runny nose and shrank like a quail, "Xiao Zhan, Doctor Zhan, it's so cold to death, it's so cold, my god -"

  Zhan Aiping couldn't help laughing.

  Shen Liqing was furious: "Why are you laughing? Your nose is also red from the cold."

  "I make ginger tea and drink it every day now. Brown sugar is very cheap here and we grow a lot of sugar cane."

  Zhan Aiping said: "The camp here is so big."

  The camp here is almost equivalent to a small town. There are many troops stationed there and there are many gates to the camp. There are mountains in the distance, each one standing vertically.

  Shen Liqing said: "Isn't it? It's very big."

  "I heard that Dr. Zhan you opened a teahouse? Did you really open a teahouse? How long have you been here? Why did you come here to open a teahouse?"

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said, "Yes, the Oil Tea House."

  "Are you selling Pu'er tea?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "We mainly sell oil tea here. Do you want to go and have a look? Our oil tea shop is about to open."

  "Okay, okay." Shen Liqing was idle and bored at the moment, but she regretted it as soon as she went out. The cold and wet wind made her brain confused, "Xiao Zhan, I am getting better and better at eating spicy food now." , Against this cold wind, I can chew peppers raw, ordinary peppers are not useful, I have to eat the particularly spicy millet peppers."

  "A sister-in-law pickles millet peppers very well and cuts them into pepper rings--"

  Shen Liqing is now addicted to eating chili peppers. She has to eat some chili peppers in every meal to feel comfortable. It's not enough if it's not spicy.

  Zhan Aiping took her by car to her unopened oil tea shop. Shen Liqing was always amazed, "Xiao Zhan, you really have the charm of an ancient town. I think there should be two ancient pines next to the door, welcoming pines. Look, it will be so beautiful when some snow falls on it."

  Zhan Aiping said: "The decoration inside is a bit lacking, so I won't be polite to you anymore. Please help me write some calligraphy and draw some paintings, and I will make do with hanging them."

  Shen Liqing hummed twice: "How can I call my painting just okay? The words on the wall outside were written by your son. The little guy is getting better and better as he writes. He came from behind and is much better looking than my little fish. ."

  "Do you still need help in this teahouse? It just so happens that I have nothing to do and the children have gone to school."

  "Are you really going to find trouble?"

  Shen Liqing said: "The children have gone to school, what will I do if I don't do anything?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "Come over if you want. We are short of people in the oil tea shop, especially during the Chinese New Year days. There will definitely be a lot of people."

  Shen Liqing: "Then I'll help."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Come and help me decorate it. I think the decoration inside needs to be changed, so you can check it."

  "Okay."

  Shen Liqing helped decorate the teahouse. She has a very good aesthetic. She added calligraphy, calligraphy and painting, as well as beautiful and inexpensive potted plants. Shen Liqing also put together a small rockery to create an antique atmosphere.

  Just before the Lunar New Year, their Ai Ming Tea House opened. It was newly opened. Zhan Aiping did not think about doing business. Instead, she invited teachers from the hospital and several cadres from the government compound to have tea. Sister-in-law Luo Her husband also said that he would bring some comrades to join in the fun, but Sister-in-law Luo and Zhan Aiping quickly declined.

  Find a group of soldiers to be the atmosphere team? Do you think the business is not cool enough? There are some fierce and big guys sitting at several tables, who would scare real customers out as soon as they come in.

  Luo Zhiguo complained to Gu Sheng: "Joining in their business, these girls don't appreciate it."

  Gu Sheng touched his nose: "As long as it comes to your mind."

  Instructor Gu also wanted to bring a group of students to join in the fun, but Teacher Zhan declined.

  Teacher Xiao Zhan said: "My students can come in groups, but your students cannot come in groups unless the venue is reserved."

  "Let's pick a time after the new year and let them sit in the box."

  A red couplet written by Shen Liqing was posted on the door of the oil tea house. Zhan Aiping also bought a lot of firecrackers and set off firecrackers, which attracted a lot of people's attention. On the first day of the operation, there were actually a few tables of guests who came to join in the fun. The box was full.

  Gradually, there are more and more people.

  "The newly opened oil tea shop? The environment is nice. It's beautiful inside. Oh, and there's music playing?"

  Zhan Aiping's black-and-white TV was also moved to the Camellia Tea House, and was specially placed at the door to play it to attract people. Few families could afford a TV these days. A black-and-white TV would attract many people to watch.

  You've already entered the store, so you'd be embarrassed not to have something to eat, right? If you don't drink oil tea, you can just have a plate of melon seeds and a pot of Pu'er tea, rest here and appreciate the environment.

  Soon, all the tables in the store were full, and some were crowded together. They all came to eat melon seeds and watch the fun. No one could afford a plate of melon seeds.

  "It's such a beautiful environment here."

  "It's been a long time since I've been painting the walls and filling in the tiles, but now it's open. I don't know if this oil tea is authentic or not."

  ...

  Luo Zhiguo, who was sitting at a small square table with Gu Sheng, looked around. He was stunned by the grand occasion of so many people. Now there were so many people that he could hardly sit down. Luo Zhiguo was a little depressed: "There are so many people outside watching the fun. ?"

  Gu Sheng said: "There are many people inside and it's warm."

  "Isn't it? There are too many people."

  Zhan Aiping came over and repeated: "Isn't it? There are too many people here. We need to add tables. Can the husbands of the landlady please make room?"

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  Two comrades, Lao Luo and Lao Gu, were invited out of the table and two little Mazai were assigned to sit in the corner.

  The three children of the family, the big and small fish from the Shen family, and the two children from the Luo family all came to help serve tea and melon seeds. Comrade Guobaorou was given the glorious task of collecting money and settling accounts at the cashier.

  Comrade Xiao Guobao is so cute that he collects money. He is so happy. He knows how much it is almost at a glance.

  "The little accountant in your teahouse is a child prodigy. Hey, he really made a good calculation."

  "Think about their table..."

  ...

  The children came to help, and Zhan Aiping prepared a small dessert for several children, which was taro milk tea. The ingredients were very simple, namely tea, milk, brown sugar and taro puree.

  The Lipu taro produced here is one of a kind, the king of taros. It has high starch content, is pink and sweet, and is delicious whether steamed or fried. It is even better when used to make taro paste snacks.

  Winter is a good season for eating taro. Taro is planted on the land of many units. As the Spring Festival approaches, taro is the new year's gift distributed by the unit. One person drags seven or eight of them back. Zhan Aiping eats taro well and buys a lot more.

  She tried making taro milk tea and found that it was really delicious! ! !

  Children also love to eat it. She specially uses a glass bowl to serve it. You can see the beautiful purple taro puree piled up underneath. Because it is for her children to eat, she puts more taro puree. A big ball of pink and waxy light purple taro puree is soaked in it. In the coffee-colored milk tea, it is sweet and tempting.

  Zhan Aiping used a small spoon to dig out taro paste for the children to eat.

  The little glutinous rice balls were eating taro milk tea and asked: "Mom, can I have fried taro?"

  Slice the Lipu taro into slices and fry it again. It will be crispy and soft, with the thin parts crispy and the inside floury and glutinous. Even if you don't add any seasoning, you can eat a big bowl of fried taro slices just like this.

  If the fried taro slices are used for making oil tea, you can cut them into larger pieces, boil them in the tea soup, and beat them. The soft and glutinous taro will melt into the tea soup, and the oil tea will also have a strong taro aroma. Many people like this taste.

  Their family has an oil tea shop, and they have a lot of fried taro. These fried taro slices are delicious when cooked in a hot pot.

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Can you still eat this? Wait until the taro slices in the store are finished and they are freshly fried, then you can eat hot ones."

  Little Mian Mian said: "Mom, you must call me when you are frying taro!"

  Zhan Aiping was helpless: "You two snack lovers, can't these two bowls fill your stomachs?"

  Sister-in-law Luo doesn't like taro milk tea very much. She likes salty food. The Chinese New Year dishes always include a dish of taro meat.

  The children eating taro paste dessert in glass bowls attracted a lot of attention, and some people took the initiative to ask: "What is this? How much does a bowl cost?"

  Zhan Aiping ordered a bowl for 50 cents, and sold more than ten bowls. There were still more that she wanted to buy, but they were gone, so she didn't make much, and the supply exceeded demand.

  "Would you like to add this taro milk tea to the menu?" The price of 50 cents is not low, but it is not high either. A bottle of Coca-Cola costs only 50 cents in China.

  It was a good start on the first day, and we won a good fortune. From then on every day, all the boxes were booked in advance, and reservations were queued up until the Lantern Festival after the New Year.

  It can be said that this year has been very busy, and Sister-in-law Luo is mainly busy. Zhan Aiping came over to take a look. Shen Liqing was so busy that she was spinning like a top, so Zhan Aiping asked her to help her keep an eye on it.

  Shen Liqing said: "Don't worry, I love it here so much. This is my working paradise!"

  Although the oil tea house is busy, it is not too busy. At least it is much more comfortable than the rice noodle shop. It is really not easy to make rice noodle stalls here. It is a hard-earned money. The locals eat wet rice noodles. The best time to taste this kind of wet rice noodles is two days. For three hours, in order to ensure that people can eat fresh wet rice noodles at seven or eight in the morning, they have to get up early in the morning to work and make rice noodles.

  In order to ensure freshness, rice noodles are sold in the front yard and rice noodles are made in the back. The front and back are busy.

  The busiest time for the oil tea house is in the morning and evening. In the morning, many people just come to drink oil tea, chatting at one table after another. During the day, the morning and afternoon are leisurely, and they can even be closed. Of course, they are usually still open, selling ordinary tea and water. Melon seeds, taro milk tea... Just selling melon seeds brings a lot of business. The TV is on, and some people watch it, so they buy a pot of tea and a pile of melon seeds, sit at the tea table and eat slowly, or read a book. , or watching TV. The teahouse does not rush customers.

  --This is simply a good place for salted fish to spend time.

  Shen Liqing, who always loves to make pen pals, started to be active again after coming here. In addition, Guicheng has a strong atmosphere of reading and collecting books. There is a large second-hand book market. Shen Liqing often goes to look for old books, pick up a book, and drink a cup of tea. , eat some melon seeds and kill the day.

  She also found many book friends and gathered here to discuss books, read poetry, and write calligraphy... Gradually, she attracted many guests, and also exerted influence and reputation among many literary youths.

  These literary youths gather during the day, so as not to delay the business of the tea house in the morning and evening. The bulk of the business in the evening is the consumption in the private rooms. They are all gatherings of colleagues from the work units. There are many people and the consumption is large. The teahouse sells drinks and food. Mainly fish, there are two rivers and four lakes here, the water system is developed, and it is rich in fish. It is cheap and free of charge.

  "Xiao Zhan, I think I am born to work in a teahouse. I have always dreamed of owning a teahouse." Although this is an oil tea house, an oil tea house is also a teahouse.

  Besides, drinking oil tea in winter here is much more comfortable than drinking other teas, as it can dispel cold and dampness.

  Zhan Aiping: "...Thanks to finding you, I have gained a lot of fame."

  Wang Youli found some free time and came to see his wife at work. He looked at Shen Liqing who was reading a book, drinking tea and eating melon seeds in the teahouse, and a thought suddenly came to his mind:

  After almost ten years of marriage, I am back to before liberation every minute...

  Chapter 152 God of Wealth

  Wang Youli's eyes darkened. His wife seemed to be a little more diligent in the past ten years, and now it feels like she is going back to before. Thinking of Shen Liqing's muddled life when they first got married, Wang Youli said: "..."

  "Lao Gu, your wife has found a good place for my wife."

  Wang Youli turned to look at Gu Sheng. After so many years, Gu Sheng has maintained a good figure. He is tall and has strong muscles. He is not skinny or has a big belly. His figure has always made Wang Youli I'm very envious. Although he's getting older, he doesn't look old at all. He probably doesn't like to smile on weekdays. When he smiles, he just curls the corners of his mouth perfunctorily. There aren't even any smile lines at the end of his eyes. He only likes to smile at his wife. .

  Compared with Gu Sheng ten years ago, he has a more mature and cold charm, and he is very dignified when dealing with his subordinates.

  Of course, he still deserves a beating.

  Gu Sheng said: "Your wife took the initiative to come."

  Wang Youli sighed: "Speaking of which - we have been married for almost ten years. I really don't know how these ten years have passed. Why are you laughing? Just laugh when you talk about your wife. You deserve a beating. , Brother, do you still remember how arrogant you were before you got married?"

  Gu Sheng held the hat, looked at Zhan Aiping not far away with gentle eyes, and said softly: "I'm afraid she won't marry me."

  Wang Youli: "Hey - you're still so sticky. The two of you haven't gotten tired of looking at each other for ten years. Look at your expression. You really should let the instructors and students under you take a look."

  Didn't see it.

  Shen Liqing shouted: "Old Wang, come here, you are here to help move the melon seeds."

  Wang Youli responded: "Come on, come on."

  Gu Sheng crossed his arms and said in disgust: "I am a yes man and you still have the nerve to criticize me."

  Zhan Aiping shouted: "Gu, you have no eyesight, don't you? Everyone is busy, how can you act like a big man?"

  "I'm coming."

  *

  In the first month of opening, just in time for the Spring Festival, their oil tea shop became famous and made a lot of money. At the end of the day, the net profit this month reached more than 5,800, which is an income that has never been seen in the world. Sister-in-law Luo was frightened.

  I originally thought it would take several months to get back the money, but in this month, more than half of the money was back. Zhan Aiping invested a lot, and like her, she made money directly.

  This month, their most profitable thing is not selling Camellia oleifera, but selling melon seeds. Selling melon seeds makes a huge profit. Although the melon seeds are only 10 cents or 20 cents, they can't afford to sell more all day long. The profit of selling melon seeds is also high, selling for five yuan. From melon seeds, you can make a net profit of more than three yuan, and catering is a hugely profitable industry.

  The melon seeds can be sold in so many thanks to the hero Shen Liqing. During the Chinese New Year, she sold Spring Festival couplets at the door of the teahouse, which attracted many people to watch her write the couplets. Zhan Aiping asked Guobaorou to sell melon seeds at the door to watch the excitement. There were a lot of people, and melon seeds were sold for only a dime or two cents, and they were not expensive. They were all willing to buy a bag of melon seeds to watch the excitement. After buying melon seeds, they could sit in a teahouse and watch TV for a while.

  On the day of the Lantern Festival, there are prizes for guessing lantern riddles outside the oil tea house, and small glutinous rice balls stuffed with sweet-scented osmanthus and wine are sold. There are prizes for guessing the lantern riddles. The prizes are not very valuable things, so they give glutinous rice balls, melon seeds, and a radio worth 40 yuan at most. , that is, this radio, attracted a large group of people to watch.

  As long as there are a lot of people, it is convenient to sell melon seeds. People come to watch the fun and buy melon seeds for a dime to try. I can't bear to do anything else. I can afford melon seeds for a dime, especially when I buy melon seeds in front of this teahouse.

  Outside the oil tea house, Zhan Aiping also asked people to set up tables and chairs so that people could rest and watch the excitement.

  Sister-in-law Luo said: "It's really profitable to sell melon seeds."

  "No, we have opened such a big teahouse, and we are uniquely blessed to sell melon seeds." Zhan Aiping smiled. In fact, the melon seeds sold in their oil tea house are not many, and they are not as much as the melon seeds sold by the king of melon seeds. Now People make a net profit of two thousand a day from selling melon seeds, so where are they?

  Of course, they are not specialized in selling melon seeds.

  They were serious teahouse owners, selling tea, atmosphere, and environment. Shen Liqing's literary and youthful book friends contributed a lot of sales to melon seeds, and Zhan Aiping also sold a lot of Pu'er tea.

  Zhan Aiping calculated carefully and found that opening an oil tea house is simpler and more comfortable than opening a restaurant. Opening a restaurant requires more oil, grain and meat stamps, while their oil tea house does not require meat stamps and sells fish that is free of stamps. Their teahouse only sells special fish dishes, but other restaurants can't just sell fish and seasonal vegetables and side dishes.

  Sister-in-law Luo: "I'm really upset right now."

  "Sister-in-law, relax, you should be able to make some money next month. You see, we have almost recovered our capital since we started making trouble, and we won't lose anything in the future."

  Sister-in-law Luo said: "I am not at a loss. I am afraid that you are at a loss. You haven't seen it. Recently, I saw a few more camellia shops on the roadside. Also, I saw that construction has started on the houses over there. Listen. He said he wanted to learn from us and open an oil tea shop."

  "Isn't it disgusting? You are so close to us." Sister-in-law Luo twisted her sleeves, knowing that those who were trying to open oil tea shops were coming to compete with them for business.

  Especially the one closest to them even planned to imitate their decoration. Sister-in-law Luo saw it and was angry in her heart. She was very anxious and very happy that at least this big teahouse wouldn't be able to open for a while. It still needs to be renovated, and it won't be time for the two families to compete against each other.

  Now that the weather is cold, the oil tea shops on the roadside are not suitable for the weather. If you choose, you will definitely want to sit in a teahouse.

  Zhan Aiping said: "We are not afraid of him either. Let's see who can rob whom."

  Sister-in-law Luo snorted, "That's right, I'm waiting to see him open."

  Zhan Aiping and Sister-in-law Luo counted the money and divided the accounts. Zhan Aiping earned four thousand, and Sister-in-law Luo made a lot more. She trembled with the money: "I'm embarrassed to make so much money." , it's all your idea, Xiaozhan, this and this...I'm taking too much advantage of you, why don't you share more."

  Sister-in-law Luo has already paid back her capital. She is no longer afraid. She is worried about Zhan Aiping's losses. Will she still be able to earn so much every month in the future? That's definitely not possible, and we don't celebrate Spring Festival every month.

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Give me more cents? I am a fool, Guazi, and you are also a fool. What have I been busy with? Look at how tired you are. I think you have lost ten pounds from fatigue. Next time Business probably isn't that prosperous this month, so take a good rest."

  Sister-in-law Luo's job is really hard. She makes camellia oleifera every day and has to teach and take care of other aunts who make camellia oleifera.

  "Who would feel tired when she can make so much money?" Sister-in-law Luo smiled. No matter what, she had really made money by herself. This money is in the palm of her hand. She is more secure than anything else.

  Zhan Aiping persuaded her to relax again: "Look at the family not far next door. Even if they want to learn from us, they can't catch up with us. The Spring Festival has passed long ago. They are still far away from getting back their money. They must be more anxious than us. You'll get blisters on your mouth."

  "If he just pulls out some old tables, chairs and benches, who will pay for it? They have all seen ours... but if they all learn from us, the cost will be high."

  From the beginning, Zhan Aiping planned to sell the environment and atmosphere, and do a long-term business. She did not plan to recover the cost as soon as possible. She bought all kinds of tables, chairs, benches, and decoration supplies. They looked high-end, and she was decent enough to have dinner in other people's workplaces. Because the price of drinking oil tea itself is not high, but you can come and sit in this kind of environment. Isn't this shameful? It also satisfies people's arty thoughts.

  Sister-in-law Luo snorted: "That's right, the taste of his food may not be as good as ours."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Sister-in-law Luo, you are really worrying about things in vain. Why don't you just be happy after making so much money?"

  "I'm happy, of course I'm happy." Sister-in-law Luo's face was full of smiles. She was planning to buy a TV for her family. Fortunately, she had been working hard for such a month and wanted to add something big to her family.

  Sister-in-law Luo was reluctant to buy a color TV set worth more than 900 yuan, so she bought a black and white TV set worth more than 400 yuan.

  Zhan Aiping bought a color TV and an imported washing machine that costs more than 400 yuan. She would like to buy a domestic one. Domestic washing machines are cheaper, and the ordinary ones cost more than 200 yuan, but washing clothes is troublesome and she has to buy them herself. Instead, in order to save trouble, she first bought an imported one. Although it couldn't be dried, it was convenient for dehydration.

  The two of them bought new appliances, which caught the attention of many people. Many people thought that they must have made a lot of money by opening the oil tea shop, and now they have bought new appliances.

  "Lao Luo, your wife has become more impressive. How much money have they made?!"

  "Lao Luo..."

  Luo Zhiguo smiled from ear to ear. He waved his hands and said very modestly: "Not much, not much. It was all spent by that prodigal woman, and I still owe money."

  "You still need to buy a TV if you owe money?"

  "After a month of hard work, I have to buy something big. Haven't you seen how much weight my wife has lost..."

  Luo Zhiguo met Gu Sheng and offered him some good cigarettes: "Director Gu, take one."

  Now that his wife can make money, he can smoke some good cigarettes.

  Gu Sheng shook his head: "I don't smoke."

  Luo Zhiguo said loudly: "How can a man not smoke?"

  Gu Sheng said: "My wife is in charge and she has quit a long time ago."

  Luo Zhiguo was stunned for a moment, thinking that Zhan Aiping was the God of Wealth in his family now, so he should provide some support to the God of Wealth, so he said: "You should listen to your wife."

  "Listen more to your wife at home, coax her, and make her happy."

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  Sure enough, money can make all the difference.

  Chapter 153 Reader

  Zhan Aiping not only added a new color TV and an imported washing machine to her home, she also bought four high-end spring mattresses that are soft and won't regain moisture. Such a mattress costs more than 200 yuan, and four plus It cost nearly a thousand yuan, which was quite a luxury. She also bought a high-end spring sofa.

  It's been a little over half a year since they moved here. Before, they were still sitting on small wooden stools. This time, they have enriched the living room, sofa, coffee table, dining table, TV cabinet... They were all newly bought. The dozens of legs they had before moved. No more.

  A clumsy black color TV is placed on a plain wood TV cabinet, covered with a lace dust cover. Not far from it is a green double-door refrigerator. A soft sofa faces the TV. There are empty teacups and a pot of green tea on the coffee table. plant.

  After getting new mattresses, Zhan Aiping also gave her daughters new sheets. She had them customized by a tailor. They had white lace bed covers with simple embroidery patterns, like a beautiful little princess bed.

  Her daughter Xiao Mianmian likes all kinds of rag dolls. Zhan Aiping arranged her little rag dolls in two rows around her little bed. She picked up a little tiger. This little yellow tiger was made by Gu Sheng himself. It's old. I played with Xiao Tangyuan when I was a child, and later it became Xiao Mianmian's.

  "Mom!! I bought new appliances again!"

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "My dears, go and take a look at your little bed."

  "Wow!! Mom, what a beautiful bed, mom, it can bounce up!!!"

  Little Mian Mian took off her shoes, hugged her puppy doll, and jumped up and down on the sheets. The mattress bounced her up, fell down, and bounced up again.

  Sister Xiao Tangyuan looked eager to try, but Zhan Aiping tried to dissuade her: "How old are you? Don't collapse the bed."

  Xiao Tang Yuan hugged her mother's arm and said regretfully, "Okay."

  Zhan Aiping said dotingly: "If it falls apart, mommy will buy a new one."

  "My mom is the best mom ever!!"

  "Be careful not to jump too high and hit your head."

  Let the two little sisters jump around happily. Zhan Aiping took her daughters to sit on the sofa and watch TV. Little Mian Mian also learned to sing, and sang her grandma's Penghu Bay very beautifully.

  "The evening breeze blows in Penghu Bay, and white waves emerge from the beach..."

  Little Mian Mian sang, and her sister Xiao Tangyuan also sang along. Zhan Aiping couldn't help but sing along with her daughter. Among the three of them, mother and daughter, only Little Mian Mian did not go out of tune.

  They sang for a while, and then Gu Sheng and his son came back sweating profusely. The elder brother, Gu Baorou, and Gu Chen, held a basketball in their arms. They always played basketball at school in the evening.

  This is a military academy. There shouldn't be too many strong people playing basketball and horizontal bars in the evening. Gu Chen has become very tall this year. Little Tangyuan, that is, Gu Yuan has also become very good, but they are not as good as their elder brothers.

  Gu Yuan is particularly disappointed that she can no longer be taller than her brother.

  "Brother, you guys are smelly and sweaty. Don't sit on the new sofa and go take a shower."

  Although there was only one bathroom, the father and son did not have to take turns to wash. They finished washing together, changed clothes, and came out with wet hair. Zhan Aiping gave each of them a dry towel and said, "Wipe your hair."

  "Come sit on the sofa and watch TV. Come and try it. Is it comfortable?"

  Gu Sheng looked at her with a smile: "Daughter-in-law, how much did you spend?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "Just tell others that all the money our family made has been spent."

  "It's quite eye-catching."

  Zhan Aiping said seriously: "The money I made is gone, and I am still in debt. I am afraid that someone will rob me of my business next month."

  The oil tea shop she opened with Sister-in-law Luo made a lot of money, which was very eye-catching and made her jealous. Zhan Aiping didn't want to be in the limelight, but she didn't want to be low-key either. She spent everything she should enjoy. It has already been spent... If I ask her to borrow money, it means she has no money. She has not even made back the capital of opening the teahouse.

  Not to help the poor, but in the past six months, Aiping also lent out hundreds of dollars. Gu Sheng had many comrades, some of whom were really in urgent need of money, so she also lent them out, but she didn't want to be taken advantage of and get caught. Gathering wool.

  Instead of lending money out, it is better to sell various home appliances openly and tell others that the money has been spent and there is no borrowing money.

  There is even less investment.

  *

  Another oil tea house opened nearby just in time for the Qingming Festival. This oil tea house was a complete copy of Zhan Aiping's Ai Ming Oil Tea House. Even the appearance was not much different. What made Zhan Aiping even more speechless was that , she showed Ai Ping and opened an oil tea house called Ai Ming Oil Tea House. This person opened an oil tea house called Ai Ping Oil Tea House.

  The Aiping Oil Tea House was opened by a few teachers from a primary school, several men and women, and four or five families who pooled money together to open it. They just had an idea at first, and then they started to raise money, and it turned out that Aiping was so good at it. The teahouse is really grand, the crowds are huge, and the money is made every day. Who doesn't want a piece of the pie?

  Especially for primary school teachers, the income of current teachers is too low. When they see the people next to them doing business and setting up stalls, they, those who have an employer, are tempted, but they are not determined enough to resign and go to work.

  When one person proposed to open an oil tea shop, several people responded, "Three stooges are like Zhuge Liang. With so many teachers, how can we not beat her small tea shop? It will definitely make more money than her."

  The problem arises when they want to open an oil tea shop. They are all teachers from an employer. If they set up a roadside stall, it is definitely not high-end. It is the kind of Aiming oil tea shop that can catch the eyes of a few of them. .

  So I just learned to do the same thing and make money.

  --Now this is a big mistake.

  From the beginning, no one thought how much it would cost to open an oil tea shop, so the rent was a little more expensive, and some tables, chairs, benches, and tools were needed. However, once they decorated it like Ai Ming Oil Tea House and poured money into it, it would be like a bottomless pit. The decoration costs were too high, and several teachers also took out loans. They were all frightened, fearing that they would not be able to repay the money. How long would it take to repay the four-digit loan and the salary?

  But if the teahouse makes money, they will pay it forward!

  Several families couldn't wait. They originally expected to open in May, but now it's been brought forward. A male teacher came up with a weird idea and called it: "Ai Ping Oil Tea House."

  Ai Ming Oil Tea House and Ai Ping Oil Tea House are called sister teahouses. I heard that the owner of the investment was named Ai Ping - this is a loophole.

  "Our Aiping Oil Tea House is open!"

  When Sister-in-law Luo saw the Aiping Oil Tea House, she was really angry. She said to Zhan Aiping: "How could they do this? How shameful is it to just take your name? I don't believe he doesn't know..."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Use my name, maybe one day it will be mine."

  Sister-in-law Luo was anxious: "They sell it cheaply, and all kinds of things are a few cents cheaper than ours. Many people go to their store."

  In addition to the high income in the last month of the New Year, the business in the following March was not bad, with a net profit of 2,300 yuan. Sister-in-law Luo is very satisfied with this money. If an ordinary person can earn more than 100 yuan a month, it is considered a high income. Most people earn thirty to forty months, even if she can only get two to three hundred, she is still willing to do it.

  What's more, the work is not tiring at all. March is not as good as February. Sister-in-law Luo is only busy making oil tea in the morning and evening. Shen Liqing takes care of it during the day. She can go home to rest and do housework during the day, without delaying work at all. She can save two more With monthly money, she also wants to buy an imported washing machine to make washing clothes easier and worry-free.

  Her old man Luo is coveting her job. Of course, sister-in-law Luo knows that it is better to have a work unit. The work unit provides security, there are pensions for those who are injured and disabled, and the work unit cares for them. Soldiers do not have to spend money for medical treatment. How much does it cost every month? The salary is as much as the salary is, and it is increasing year by year, which is practical.

  Sister-in-law Luo doesn't know how long their oil tea shop will be open. She only knows that when she can make money, she must make more money, save half of it and spend the other half.

  Zhan Aiping said: "Let's not look at these few months, let's look at the future."

  Sister-in-law Luo said: "Then we also need to adjust the price?"

  "If we start a price war with others, we won't exhaust ourselves to death. The price is what it costs. Sister-in-law Luo, you have to believe in your craftsmanship. The difference is only a few cents. If you want to get an advantage, make oil tea at home. Isn't it cheaper?"

  "Let's improve the service in the box."

  Sister-in-law Luo thought for a while and nodded: "Yes."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Let's do repeat business."

  The oil tea house next door opened, and the price was still cheap. Because the pictures were fresh, many people went to try it. The Ai Ming oil tea house in Zhan Aiping became quiet, and the private rooms in the evening were mostly empty.

  Zhan Aiping said to Sister-in-law Luo, "This is just the right time. Let's invite some old comrades and friends over to have tea and chat."

  Sister-in-law Luo's eyes lit up: "That's right!"

  She used to like oil tea, but didn't she just like the feeling of everyone getting together and chatting?

  It's so lively that even if there's no business, you can't lose much money.

  Zhan Aiping said: "After two months of busy work, it's time to take a rest. Please sit down and take a seat."

  Zhan Aiping herself has no business acumen. Of course she knows that she should start a price war with others to grab business, but as a doctor, what kind of business can she grab?

  In addition, she opened a teahouse because she wanted to have a place to gather and rest. When relatives come, she also has her own place to gather. Now that their family has moved into a building, the one hundred square meters is still too crowded. Every family came over and couldn't stay any longer.

  It's much more comfortable to have your own teahouse. Everyone can drink tea and chat. The environment is good, and you can eat with confidence. It's okay if the children are noisy, and there's a yard outside to play in.

  Shi Songhong is one of the owners of Aiping Oil Tea House. She is also a primary school Chinese teacher. Seeing that her oil tea house is full these days, she smiles from ear to ear. Several of their teachers invested together and shared it. Risk, there are many friends from each family, and there is an endless stream of people coming to cheer every day.

  Their prices are cheaper than those at Ai Ming Oil Tea House. Who would go to Ai Ming Oil Tea House?

  Shi Songhong paid close attention to the movements of Ai Ming Oil Tea House, wondering if the other party would react. Would Ai Ming Oil Tea House follow suit and lower its prices?

  Shi Songhong: "If they drop one cent, we will drop two cents. If they drop one cent, we will drop one cent. It's always a few cents lower than them."

  Who would have thought that the Ai Ming Oil Tea House would not lower the price at all, but would raise the price, "Her melon seeds are three cents more expensive?! Is she going crazy next door?!!"

  Zhan Aiping thought that since she wanted to invite friends over for dinner, she would make a boutique teahouse. It would be too easy to add water to these melon seeds. If they are flat, hollow, and broken, and add stones, gravel, and small sticks to them, it would be easy to reduce the cost. pull down.

  In the past, there were many people in Ai Ming Oil Tea House, and melon seeds were sold in large quantities every day. The melon seeds sold in the store were of ordinary quality, which were more delicious than those on the roadside, and you could also find flat or bad ones.

  Nowadays, when making high-quality products, we choose plump and good melon seeds, which are fried beautifully and attractively in color. The kernels are crispy and delicious, and various flavors are added, such as cream melon seeds, tea melon seeds, spiced melon seeds... ...

  Sister-in-law Luo lamented: "They have lowered the price, but we are still raising the price. Is anyone here?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "There are always those who are not short of money. Since the opening up of the individual economy, there are not a few people who make money. Wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase, they can still afford a dollar or two."

  Not to mention that the audience of their oil tea shop is also a group of picky "literary youth".

  Zhan Aiping gave Shen Liqing a bonus of 300 yuan and asked her to continue their book club and tea party in the oil tea shop.

  The 1980s was an era of open-mindedness and the emergence of numerous literati. The once-suppressed creative desires burst out in large numbers in the past few years.

  Zhan Aiping told Shen Liqing: "Our teahouse's private rooms are open during the day to those who are creative and want to write manuscripts. You can come to our teahouse, order a pot of tea, eat some snacks, and sit there all afternoon."

  When Shen Liqing heard what she said, she excitedly held Zhan Aiping's hand, "Xiao Zhan! You are really the most passionate scholar!"

  Zhan Aiping: "?!!!! What?"

  Shen Liqing: "This is simply a place that literati dream of. There is a place where everyone can gather together to drink tea, chat about literature, and discuss each other's works..."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Then I should be a good boss."

  Shen Liqing said: "You don't know, I also want to open a teahouse like this. Many literati want to open a teahouse like this, but none of us have the ability to take action or sustain it."

  "Xiao Zhan, you have forgotten that you have published literary works! Your science stories sell so well! You have many readers. I know several people, and they all say they have read your works!!"

  "No, it should be said that we have all read your works, and we are all your readers! You don't know how widely your books were spread in those years... We were still talking about your books before."

  In the past, everything was banned, and the novels that could be circulated openly were all turned upside down. Among these novels, the scientific stories written by Zhan Aiping were the most interesting. Although they were labeled as popular science, those stories were really ups and downs. The ups and downs make people remember deeply and indulge in it.

  She is like a modern Pu Songling.

  "I have a pen pal named Chen Xi. He knows that you are the author of science stories and you also own a teahouse. He said he must come and meet you."

  Zhan Aiping met this man named Chen Xi in a teahouse a few days later. He was a man about 1.7 meters tall. He had curly hair and wore bell-bottom pants. He looked a little decadent, but his eyes were very bright, which made her even more... Surprisingly, there was a guitar behind him.

  But his guitar playing is terrible.

  Shen Liqing introduced that Chen Xi has a pen name called Chen Xi. He has recently published poems and novels in many publications. He is also currently preparing to write a novel. He has read Zhan Aiping's works before and admired her very much.

  Chen Xidao: "I didn't like to read those preachy stories before, but you write popular science stories, I like it very much, and I admire you."

  Zhan Aiping: "Thank you, that's great."

  Zhan Aiping chatted with Chen Xi for a while, and she found that Chen Xi loved reading martial arts novels and had read almost all the martial arts novels on the market. Chen Xi said: "I have liked hearing this kind of story since I was a child. Those stories in the past The Legend of Yue Fei, Journey to the West, Water Margin... I can recite the ones I like like a stream."

  Zhan Aiping thought for a while and said: "Do you like martial arts stories? Why don't you tell martial arts stories in our teahouse, just like storytelling before, for everyone to enjoy."

  Chen Xi agreed immediately: "Okay!"

  For someone like Sister-in-law Luo, who doesn't even know a few words, it would be too difficult for her to read some martial arts stories, but it should be interesting to listen to something similar to storytelling.

  So Chen Xi began to tell stories in their oil tea shop. It became an instant hit and attracted a large number of listeners. Even Sister-in-law Luo was particularly fascinated by the story. She held a small stove and listened to the stories while making oil tea. , everyone is very happy.

  Chen Xi told stories for two or three hours every evening. Many people came to listen to the stories. The teahouse sold a lot of melon seeds and various types of tea. Zhan Aiping paid him a salary, but Chen Xi didn't want it.

  Chen Xi said: "Don't insult me ​​with money."

  Chapter 154 Story

  The literati at this time were particularly strong-willed and would never give up for five buckets of rice. Just like Chen Xi, he felt that he was not hired, he was a free man. He liked the stories written by Zhan Aiping and the teahouse she opened. , writes in the teahouse during the day and tells stories to people in the evening. This is his freedom and his happiness.

  No one can insult his happiness with money.

  Zhan Aiping understood what he meant and did not force it. On the contrary, she admired him a little. At the same time, she also liked this era of freedom and openness.

  Although gold was everywhere in the 1980s, strangely enough, many people were not particularly enthusiastic about chasing money. They believed in the supremacy of money and were not overwhelmed by making money.

  This also has a certain historical background. Perhaps it is because there is no pressure to buy a house, and there is no need to bear a thirty-year mortgage, so I have to work diligently day and night to repay the loan.

  Although they are poor, many people have savings at home and rarely spend ahead of time. Just like Sister-in-law Luo, even if she saves a lot of money, she still has to spend it. The more money she saves, the more stable she feels. .

  There is no pressure to buy a house, there is no huge mortgage loan, and there is no psychological burden. Renting a house in the city only costs a few cents a month. No one owns a house, so they all share rooms and pay a small rent.

  Since he is so free and easy, Zhan Aiping reciprocates the favor. It is not easy for such a small oil tea shop to make a lot of money, but it can also provide many people who like literature with a place to gather and rest, which facilitates creation and communication.

  In the past, the oil tea house mainly operated in the morning and evening, but now it has also made efforts in the morning and afternoon during the day. The oil tea house also sells coffee, latte, Yunnan black tea, Pu'er tea, milk tea and various breads and cakes during the day.

  At present, there are no cafes in any city, let alone here. Who wants to open a cafe here? Not many people come to drink coffee.

  Zhan Mingzhao used to work at the Dian Provincial Import and Export Company, and was mainly responsible for exporting products from the tea factory. He was also very familiar with the production and export of coffee. Zhan Aiping asked him to help buy a batch of coffee and tea.

  The production of coffee and tea has increased in recent years. Exports alone cannot consume production capacity. However, the domestic public has not yet developed the habit of drinking coffee and good tea. In a few years, many good teas will even be unsaleable. Zhan Ai Ping bought a lot of coffee and tea, which can be regarded as helping export to domestic sales.

  Zhan Mingzhao: "Sister, you are so serious. You open a teahouse and sell coffee."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Coffee and tea are both refreshing and prevent sleepiness."

  The coffee products in their oil tea shop were well received as soon as they were launched. Many people would order a cup of coffee and add some pastries when they came to write during the day. The sales were very good because it was relatively rare. After word spread, many people People come to drink lattes.

  Many people are not used to drinking pure coffee, but latte with milk is very popular. Of course, the best-selling one is the taro latte, which is sold at a high price, so many people still buy it.

  Coffee is sold in an oil tea shop with Chinese style decoration, and there are also various coffee cups. Although it looks a bit nondescript and a combination of Chinese and Western... in fact, it is the same in other places.

  Many foreign things have just been introduced, and they are all mixed up in this way.

  Gu Sheng and Luo Zhiguo also brought some comrades to listen to martial arts stories. Men like to listen to these stories about fighting and killing, about the feelings of family and country, about chivalrous bones and tenderness, and all kinds of brotherhood... It makes people's blood boil. , it is the first time for many people to come into contact with such emerging martial arts novels.

  Not to mention men, even Sister-in-law Luo was attracted by it. She is now particularly open-minded and feels that money and other things are not as important as her chivalry.

  Sister-in-law Luo is very happy: "I just make oil tea like this every day and listen to stories. Even if I don't make any money, I am happy."

  Sister-in-law Luo looked away mentally, but reality gave her a heavy blow.

  Because the business of Ai Mingyou Teahouse was booming again, the private rooms were fully booked, which kept her busy sooner or later.

  "The oil tea in your store is still delicious."

  "These melon seeds are good!"

  "I still like the atmosphere of this store, there are a lot of people!"

  ...

  Sister-in-law Luo was about to cry: "So many guests are delaying me from listening to the story. Xiao Shen, you have to tell it to me alone later."

  There are too many customers, it means making money, and it will delay her from listening to the story.

  Sister-in-law Luo was very sad: "I didn't want to make so much money!"

  She feels bad if she doesn't make money, and feels bad if she makes money, but after all, she is still a common person, and it is impossible for her to turn away money.

  The business of Ai Ping Oil Tea House is booming again, with a large flow of people at all times of the day. It is no longer on the same track as the Ai Ping Oil Tea House next door.

  Shi Songhong and others at Aiping Oil Teahouse are worried. The business in their teahouse is getting slower and slower. Only a few tables of people come to drink tea every day. The other tables are all empty and they all go to Aiping Oil Teahouse. went.

  Shi Songhong: "This...our house is cheap and high-quality, but we don't come here!"

  She asked a guest, who said: "Getting together to drink tea, a few cents is a trivial matter. Since they are all out, it is better to choose something better."

  People are willing to choose Ai Ming Oil Tea House. They have more varieties of snacks, better tea quality, better environment, and a literati atmosphere. I heard that there are storytellers in the evening.

  "I'm treating guests, so of course I choose the expensive one. If I treat guests and take them to the cheaper one, do I still want to be a human being? That's nonsense. Saving money is not done here. The materials used by others are good."

  "You have to choose the one with the best environment."

  Generally, those who are willing to book a private room are mostly doing so as a treat, or they are gathering money together with colleagues. The price difference between the two oil tea shops is not too big. One of them obviously has better service and tastes better, so the more expensive one is. , choose another one.

  As for the kind of customers who want to discuss business and treat guests, do you even need to ask? Of course, you have to choose the more expensive one. Are you still short of these two dollars? The more expensive the product, the better the quality, and the more it shows his sincerity.

  "How about we poach the storyteller from their oil tea shop and give him dozens of dollars more. If you don't believe it, he won't come."

  Shi Songhong went to the next door to recruit people, but was thrown cold water because they said: "You want to use money to insult me? No one can use money to insult me..."

  Shi Songhong: "?!!!"

  Isn't opening an oil tea shop just to make money?

  Is asking for money considered an insult? Then she really wants to be insulted with money every day.

  "Who are those people next door?"

  A teacher said: "I am a sentimental person."

  "Can feelings be eaten as food?"

  They also wanted to learn to sell coffee, but they didn't know how to make coffee, so they could only watch the business being deserted. Not long after, a teacher suggested that they change it: "We are such a big place, and the teahouse is smaller than the teahouse." It's not as nice as the one next door, but if it were a restaurant instead, it would be much more impressive."

  The tables, chairs and benches in their teahouse are all new and very beautiful, much prettier than those small fly restaurants. If compared with the oil tea house next door, the decoration is not very good, but if compared with those restaurants, their decoration is beautiful. A big hotel.

  It's many times better looking than those old state-owned hotels.

  Shi Songhong thought about it. They changed the decoration and simply removed the signboard. They changed the name to Aiping Private Kitchen and sold oil tea and meals.

  Guicheng has been open to foreigners for tourism since 1973, so many foreigners come to visit. After the Aimingyou Teahouse started selling coffee, it attracted many foreign tourists. People came to drink coffee in the afternoon, Shisonghong, etc. in the evening. People drag foreigners to try their own "private Kung Fu dishes".

  "Kung Fu dish?"

  ...

  The oil tea shop next door changed its name. Zhan Aiping took a look and saw the "Aiping's Private Kitchen". She was speechless. The name had been changed. Why didn't it change the previous one?

  Sister-in-law Luo said: "How dare I brag about the change and say we are a sister store to you?"

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  She really had no way of interfering with what people chose, but she still told the customers in the store to deny the relationship between the two families.

  *

  "Xiao Zhan." Shen Liqing found Zhan Aiping and took her to a reading symposium. They, young literary youths, got together and recently thought about an idea.

  Chen Xidao: "Let's start a publication."

  Zhan Aiping said: "You want to start a publication, do you want me to join you? Do you want me to invest?"

  Shen Liqing said: "Yes, six or seven of us here are investing together. We have decided on the name of the publication. It is called "Story Talk". We are all founders of the few here."

  Zhan Aiping agreed: "I can invest for you."

  Books and publications are blooming now. Investing in a publication is considered a good investment. This is the heyday of print media publications. If you do it well, you don't have to worry about losing money.

  Shen Liqing said: "No, Xiao Zhan, you can't just invest, you have to write! Sister! Don't waste your talent in writing short stories."

  Chen Xidao: "Yes, we want to invite you to write a work."

  "Write a short story?" Zhan Aiping was stunned. She hadn't written a story for a long time. Now she was reading medical books. Before that, she was planning and editing primary school mathematics tutorial materials.

  Do you want to start writing stories again now?

  "Yes, it's a short story."

  Zhan Aiping said: "What subject matter should I write about? My writing skills and imagination are not good..."

  "Xiao Zhan, please stop being modest. You are a great writer, a great writer!"

  Chen Xidao: "Let's write some popular stories. Do you know what is the most popular thing in the newspaper now?"

  "Making money by investing? Martial arts stories?"

  Chen Xidao: "It's about writing about the future! I can write martial arts stories. Dr. Zhan, I heard from Xiao Shen that since you can organize the college entrance examination review materials, you must have a good foundation in physics. How about you imagine what will happen in the next four or five years?" Ten years from now, what will our era be like? How far will our technological development be?"

  Zhan Aiping was stunned. Since the reform and opening up, various new foreign home appliances have entered the country. The hot topic in society now is technology, the fantasy of the future, and the exploration and pursuit of aerospace.

  Many students taking the college entrance examination sign up for the aerospace major because they want to explore the vast universe and starry sky.

  Zhan Aiping said: "I can write the future."

  "Great, each of us will prepare a story to be published in the first issue of our "Story Talk". We must be an instant hit this time!"

  ...

  After Zhan Aiping returned home, she conceived such a story about the future in her mind. After thinking for a long time, she finally had inspiration. She decided to write a story called "My Day in 2015" .

  Writing in 2015 in the 1980s, this was already considered a science fiction story about the future. Nowadays, there are many fantasies about the future in newspapers.

  Zhan Aiping doesn't read what's written in the newspapers. She writes what she wants to write about what life will be like in the future. Personal computers have just been developed. In the future, information technology and computers will change people's lives...

  She doesn't write about computers, she writes about brains, smart phones...

  ...

  Zhan Aiping was very active in writing. She wrote tens of thousands of words eloquently. This is a very interesting story about the future.

  After finishing writing, the first reader was Gu Sheng. Gu Sheng spent half an hour reading "My Day in 2015" written by his wife.

  Gu Sheng: "Daughter-in-law, you don't have enough imagination. People wrote that people will start going to space in thirty or forty years, and they will immigrate to Mars. Where are you following?"

  The decades-long space race between the two major powers has opened up many people's fantasies about the universe and planetary immigration.

  As early as the 1960s, Ultraman began to appear fighting small monsters. By the 1980s, there were more than a dozen Ultraman appearing on the scene, not to mention how many monsters there were.

  "You have no imagination." Zhan Aiping gave him a disgusted look, but she looked at what she had written and found that what she wrote was indeed not as bold as people of this era who fantasized about the future.

  The outside world has long begun to fantasize about alien species invading the earth.

  ...But in fact it doesn't.

  Zhan Aiping: "..." Do you want to add some mecha battles?

  Gu Sheng said: "But the writing is quite interesting. With a smart phone, you can see the other person's face when you make a call, just like watching TV now?"

  "Is it imaginative?"

  Gu Sheng nodded: "Yes, you are really imaginative. If you really have this kind of smart phone, I will call you every day."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Why do we need to make phone calls when we meet every day? We really have to wait until 2015 and you will retire, Director Gu."

  Gu Sheng blinked: "Please call me General Gu."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  "Okay, General Gu."

  Zhan Aiping revised the manuscript again, and she took it to the Camellia Tea House for everyone to watch with enthusiasm. She knew the joy of sharing and discussing works. Chen Xi read what she wrote, and his eyes suddenly lit up: "You This angle is different."

  Chen Xi has read many works about the future, all of which involve the starry sky and universe, immigrating to Mars, spaceships, meeting aliens, etc... But Zhan Aiping's work about the future has no starry sky, universe, and aliens. , some are changes in daily life.

  "Interesting, you are interesting! You are not unconventional!" Chen Xi praised repeatedly. Only things he has never seen before are amazing.

  Shen Liqing smiled and said: "Xiao Zhan, you are too humble. You also said that you have no imagination. If you don't have imagination, who has imagination? You write in such detail."

  "The more details there are, the more interesting it is."

  "Seeing how wonderfully each of you writes makes me unable to handle this very vulgar love story."

  Everyone shared each other's works and discussed the founding of the publication. However, the heavy rain of reality ruthlessly extinguished their enthusiasm.

  This "drifting heavy rain" is a real continuous heavy rain, which has been raining for a long time.

  The water is rising!

  The schools for several children have all been suspended. Many places outside have been flooded and roads have been cut off. It is really not easy to live on the first floor. If you live on the first floor by the river, you can really fish at home.

  "Mom!! The water is rising! The water is rising! Many people are stuck in school and can't go home!!!" Gu Yuan and her younger sister, Xiao Mianmian, were shocked. Of course, they loved the holidays more.

  "Mom, I heard that there are floods in many places."

  Zhan Aiping had a headache: "Yes, the water has risen."

  "How long will this rain continue to rain? When will it stop raining?"

  This is a flood. Too much rain has caused the river to rise and overflow. Binjiang Road is always flooded, making it extremely inconvenient to go out.

  However, the residents of Guicheng are obviously accustomed to this, because they come here every year. It would be strange if the water does not rise any year. It is still raining, and many people are calmly pushing bicycles on the road. Those who came out to catch fish with fishing nets found that the water in many places was only up to their knees, and in some places it was already up to their waists.

  Everyone took turns using various weapons, and some just rowed home on wooden rafts.

  Chapter 155 Celebrities

  The rain that had been falling for more than a month finally stopped. The sun shone brightly, the sky was clean, the mountains were green, and the water was clear. The turbidity of the floods had faded away, and the rivers on both sides became quiet again, reflecting the colors of the mountains on both sides.

  After discussing and referring to various opinions, Zhan Aiping revised her manuscript again and again, making the story more readable.

  Gu Sheng is always her first reader.

  Luo Zhiguo is holding a fishing rod. He has been very relaxed recently. The children are grown up and his wife can make money. He has no upward drive and lives a very peaceful life. He is a middle-aged man who is obsessed with fishing. Hobby.

  Fishing can be done anywhere.

  He said to Gu Sheng: "Lao Gu, your daughter-in-law is really capable of twisting things. I heard from my family that she is going to start a story publication with someone now. This is too tough."

  "It seems like a lot of money has been invested in it again. Did your family invest the money they earned this year again?"

  Gu Sheng nodded: "I voted it out."

  Luo Zhiguo: "..."

  Comrade Lao Luo was very anxious. He himself had lived a good and comfortable life, so he hoped that others could live a good and comfortable life like him. He widened his eyes and said, "Brother, your wife is leaking money."

  Gu Sheng glanced at him and said calmly: "My wife can not only make a lot of money, she can also become famous and become a great writer."

  Luo Zhiguo chuckled a few times, and he said with great pride: "When I was young, I also wanted to write something. I applied to military art and published two articles."

  Gu Sheng: "My wife published a book when she was in her twenties, and publishers still contact her to reprint it."

  Luo Zhiguo: "..."

  "Why doesn't your wife just stop? She's a teacher and a doctor. She also runs a teahouse and writes books."

  Gu Sheng: "Those who are capable work hard, unlike some people who want to retire at a young age."

  "Go, go, go, you don't know how to enjoy your life and work hard." Luo Zhiguo waved his hand: "Our family is enough to keep a few hundred yuan a month, and we are satisfied. As the saying goes, if you are content, you will always be happy. How can you have so much energy every day? Just messing around."

  "When the magazine your wife runs cannot be sold, I will help you buy a few copies - if you ask me to write two articles, it's not like I can't agree."

  Gu Sheng stopped paying attention to him.

  Luo Zhiguo wanted to take Gu Sheng to go fishing and become a good fishing partner on the river. Comrade Wang Youli and Wang were losing hair every day. The training ground of Gu Sheng's school was near the camp, and the two met from time to time.

  Comrade Lao Wang is really worried: "Lao Gu, Lao Gu, my wife is completely immersed in it now. She is not lazy anymore. She runs outside every day to work on her literary magazine. No matter how much I try to persuade her, I can't persuade her. "

  Gu Sheng said lightly: "When you were young, you just liked her romantic feelings and planned to talk about the stars, the moon and your literature after marriage. Now you have long since lost your literature. You are so hypocritical."

  Wang Youli was choked by him: "..."

  "Before getting married, you would follow someone's fancy, be a pen pal, pretend that you like literature, quit smoking and drinking, and be a good husband. But once you get married, everything will change. You will still smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, and not read books. Look, enjoy being a leader every day and teach political lessons to others."

  Wang Youli smoked a cigarette and was speechless: "Lao Gu, how long did your political commissar give you political lessons before, which made you so resentful."

  Gu Sheng crossed his arms and said condescendingly, "I'm telling the truth."

  Wang Youli put out the cigarette and said truthfully: "I have to tell you, we are inseparable brothers. Do you think you can run away? My wife is dressing more and more fashionably now. She runs to meet those people every day. When a great talent talks about creation, do you think your wife is any better? As a husband, don't you have any sense of crisis? "

  "What sense of crisis do I have? As long as my wife writes the article, she will be the first to show it to me -" Gu Sheng raised the corner of his mouth and said, "I am not as old as you."

  "Open your eyes wide. Look at Director Gu's face and my figure. As long as my wife is not blind, she won't run away with others."

  After saying that, Gu Sheng walked away gracefully, and Wang Youli was very angry with him.

  Are people old and pearly?

  Your talents are old and your pearls are yellow.

  Wang Youli looked in the mirror. He was about to hit his forties. He was indeed getting older. He couldn't keep his hair and teeth in the past two years... Shen Liqing had been lazy for ten years. She had a perm. Now that I have my hair done, I feel energetic. I wear a beautiful red dress and go out. I talk about creation and publish publications with those cultural figures.

  It no longer mattered whether Shen Liqing could succeed in running this publication. Wang Youli was afraid that his wife would run away with someone else.

  However, Gu Sheng, a bitch like him, has no sense of crisis at all. They have been married for almost ten years, and his wife is still running a magazine with someone else. Isn't he afraid that his wife will be abducted by an intellectual?

  Wang Youli recalled Gu Sheng's face. He was indeed convinced. He was almost forty, and there were still a lot of young girls from the art troupe and medical team asking about Director Gu. Those female soldiers were also chatting with Instructor Gu in private. , and there are those who boldly express their love for him, regardless of whether he has a wife at home.

  In recent years, the food remuneration has been improved, and Wang Youli has also become swollen. After smoking for so many years, his teeth have become yellow. When he looks in the mirror, he is completely different from what he was ten years ago, or even five years ago.

  What if my wife really runs away with someone?

  Even though he showed strong confidence in front of Wang Youli, Comrade Gu Sheng could not help but be infected with anxiety by Comrade Lao Wang.

  In the evening, Zhan Aiping was brushing her teeth and washing up. Gu Sheng slowly came up behind her. The couple looked in the same mirror. The woman in the mirror had fair skin and very smart eyes, like two fish swimming in the water. Her every move All attract attention.

  Zhan Aiping was confused: "What are you doing?"

  Zhan Aiping looked at the two people in the mirror. Gu Sheng was half a head taller than her. When he stood next to her, he was like a windshield, firmly protecting her under him. It was just that on this hot day , there is really no need for such a windshield.

  Gu Sheng said: "Do you think I am old and sallow?"

  Zhan Aiping smiled and touched his face: "Comrade Lao Gu? What stimulated you to express your feelings? I suspect you are hinting that I am old and yellow."

  Gu Sheng: "What Lao Wang said is that he is afraid that his wife will run away with someone else."

  Zhan Aiping: "...Comrade Gu, you have something to say."

  "I'm not afraid, he's afraid." Gu Sheng hugged Zhan Aiping from behind, and their faces were close to each other. "We still look like a couple. My appearance is not bad."

  Zhan Aiping: "..." The students under him should really listen to this.

  On the handsome men and women in the mirror, time does not seem to have left many traces on their faces, but has quietly changed their youthfulness. Their chins have become much sharper, and they have lost the roundness of their youth. The cheeks are also smaller.

  Zhan Aiping's face was originally not big. When she was studying in the military academy, her face was the biggest and strongest. Now that she has been retired for so many years, she has a small and delicate face, with Peng Song's curly hair hanging down, and even more It makes her face small and delicate.

  Zhan Aiping touched her face, thinking that it was not the butcher's knife of time that had bypassed her, but that she had taken good care of herself.

  The reason why people are human is that they have the ability to resist this natural law. Not every old lady in her sixties or seventies is as skinny as a stick, with missing teeth, wrinkled skin, and white hair... That was all so many years ago. The old man has it.

  Zhan Aiping said: "Do you believe it or not? When your wife and I are sixty years old, there will still be stinky old men who fall in love with me at first sight."

  "The ugliest time in my life was probably before I was twenty. I was too young before and didn't pay much attention to my image. Didn't you notice that I became more and more beautiful?"

  The corner of Gu Sheng's mouth twitched, and his expression was hard to describe: "Which stinky old man fell in love with you at first sight?"

  "I can beat up ten of these stinky old men."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  Zhan Aiping pointed at him in the mirror: "Look at yourself in the mirror. By then, you will become such a smelly old man."

  Gu Sheng suddenly said calmly: "That's fine. A stinky old man like me fell in love with you at first sight, and we can live a happy life again."

  "The children are all grown up, so no one will bother them."

  Zhan Aiping suddenly bit his collarbone. This man's mentality was really good. Speaking of which, they were really in tune with each other physically. Many couples no longer have nightlife as a couple in middle age, but they can still be sweet in their seventies or eighties. The two of us live in a world of two people, and the older they get, the more they look like children, and the better they are at pretending to be young.

  When I was young, I was preoccupied with pretending to be serious. But when I am 80 or 80 years old, I have become a child. This is generally the case.

  When you are surrounded by loving people, you never grow up.

  "You are always neither light nor heavy, and I can't stand your troubles."

  Gu Sheng hugged her waist: "Am I very troubled now? I'm obviously very gentle."

  *

  "Stories" founded by Shen Liqing and others published its first issue in October 1980. It was released quietly without any advertisements on TV. It was published in local newspapers. Shen Liqing and several other founders became friends. The novel spread among pen pals, and the first issue barely sold a few copies.

  Zhan Aiping bought a dozen copies for herself and kept them at home for collection. She did not need to give them to her relatives and friends. In order to support her work, her sister-in-law Zeng Xue said: "I bought thirty copies!"

  "Ask his eldest brother to promote it in the unit. There is an eldest brother who uses it like this. Besides, Doctor Zhan, your science fiction article is very interesting."

  Gu Yao and Zeng Xue are married and have given birth to a daughter. In response to the current call for family planning, Gu Yao and his wife do not plan to have any more children, so they have an only daughter, Gu Xuan, whose nickname is Xuanxuan.

  Brother Gu is blessed with a daughter, and he is also a "daughter of old age". Currently, he is a proper slave to his daughter, which is indescribable to others.

  According to his current logic, anyone who wants to marry his daughter in the future must pay attention to the "three obediences and four virtues" and must have strong male ethics.

  Brother Gu also likes to take photos of his daughter and has taken a lot of photos. He now loves to write letters to his younger brothers and sisters. In his letters, he puts his "Impressions of Adopting a Daughter" and pictures of his daughter, saying how cute his daughter is and how happy he is to be a father. I wrote a big pile of them just like writing official documents.

  Every time Brother Gu receives a letter from his eldest brother, he becomes irritated. It's just a daughter. Who doesn't have a daughter yet? He also has a daughter. He also writes letters everywhere to show off his daughter and express his feelings about his adopted daughter.

  The third child is annoyed by these two older brothers. They are two old bachelors, and they are holding a bunch of photos of their little niece. What is this?

  Is it great that you have a daughter?

  Brother Gu loved his daughter very much, but he no longer had any brotherhood, so he sent a telegram: "From now on, when we have a gathering at home, the second and fifth brothers must go back. The third and fourth brothers can do whatever they want. Fifth brother, let us old fathers come and talk about how to raise children." daughter......"

  The third and fourth sons were very dissatisfied: "We co-authored and we were kicked out of the house?"

  The second sister-in-law works in the Xinhua Bookstore. After Zhan Aiping and the others published their magazine, she helped to promote it and went to various units to promote it. She was not a particularly outgoing person, but she worked hard for her siblings' books. : "Brothers and sisters, I traveled to dozens of large and small units in the Northeast, and went to many steel machinery factories. People were very surprised when they saw your novel. To be honest, they said your science fiction novel was good..."

  Zhan Aiping was extremely grateful: "Thank you, second sister-in-law, it's been so hard on you."

  "It's okay. If you want to become a great writer, then I am related to the writer." The second sister-in-law said happily.

  ...

  All kinds of relatives and friends came out to help promote it. Zhan Aiping had to sigh, there is strength in numbers.

  The first issue sold well. If they can continue to sell this volume in the future, not to mention making money, at least they will not lose too much.

  Not losing money is the greatest good thing.

  It was not until seven or eight days later that the article "My Day in 2015" written by Zhan Aiping was suddenly widely publicized in major newspapers across the country. A big shot above read it and personally said that it was well written, so all newspapers Publicity was published and everyone was discussing this article. Suddenly, Zhan Aiping became a popular figure.

  As the article went viral, social criticism of the article poured in, saying it was simply nonsense.

  "What are these things written about? Smart home? Dishwasher? Smart sweeper?...Everything is smart and everything is a machine, so who else is needed?"

  "Are there any intelligent people?"

  ...

  However, there are many major domestic manufacturers who like to study radio and are paying attention to the future communications mentioned in the article, smart phones, mobile networks...

  "Mom, you took the Chinese reading test!! Mom, you took the test!!! My brother said he saw your article on the test paper!" Gu Yuan called her mother excitedly as soon as she came back, holding a test paper in her hand , the reading question on the Chinese language test paper happened to be an excerpt from the article "My Day in 2015" written by Zhan Aiping.

  Gu Yuan clenched her fists excitedly. She looked up and said, "Mom, you are so awesome!"

  Gu Sheng smiled and said: "Your mother used to give people math questions, and now she gives people Chinese questions. She does both Chinese and math."

  Gu Yuan hugged her mother's arm: "Mom, you see how good you are at writing essays. Why are my essay scores so poor and I always get low marks? You know, I am the worst at writing essays."

  Zhan Aiping pinched her face and said, "You are trying to express sorrow in order to write new lyrics. You have to express emotions even if you don't have them."

  Gu Yuan: "..."

  "Mom! Teach your daughter how to write!"

  Zhan Aiping said enigmatically: "There is not enough time now. When you are admitted to the Military Medical University, become a military doctor, and see more patients, you will know how to write."

  Gu Yuan: "...Is that possible?"

  Gu Sheng smiled and touched his nose, thinking about your mother's diaries and essays, they were so terrible.

  At this time, society needs to set up a model. As long as there is a model identified above, it will be blindly touted. To put her on the altar, everyone must give her some face. Many schools, state-owned enterprises... have invited Zhan Ai Ping gave a speech to talk about her understanding of future technology, her understanding of literature and art, and how she has a scientific eye in life.

  In the last two months of 1980, Zhan Aiping gave several speeches, which made her head spin. Sometimes she didn't know what she was talking about, but the listeners all praised her, applauded, and said that she was great. Well said.

  After all the hustle and bustle was over, Zhan Aiping washed her face with cold water, and then her whole body was freed from the impetuousness and expansion.

  "It's so terrible. I am praised every day, which makes me think that I am Li Bai alive and talented..."

  Gu Sheng smiled, hugged her into his arms, and asked, "How does it feel to be a famous person?"

  Zhan Aiping said to Gu Sheng: "Take my elementary school diary to help me calm down."

  Gu Sheng laughed: "I'm afraid you'll want to tear it up after reading it. If you tear it up, you won't be able to calm down next time."

  "I'm so panicked right now. If my next works are not good, there will be a lot of people who will laugh at me and criticize me. As expected, people are afraid of being famous and pigs are afraid of being strong... I am a good doctor, so what articles should I write? ."

  Gu Sheng touched her face: "Then I won't write it anymore and seal it."

  "No." Zhan Aiping looked at Gu Sheng: "I want to try to write a full-length novel called "Rebirth", telling what she saw and heard from the perspective of a rural hospital nurse."

  "After I finish writing it, I'll show it to you. You can't hit me!"

  Gu Sheng: "Okay, I will be your first reader."

  In the past, Zhan Aiping felt that she had nothing to write about, but during this period of giving speeches, she remembered the eight years she had worked in the township health center. She saw too many people and things in this hospital.

  --The hospital is a place where we are used to seeing life and death, and where people are warm and cold.

  Zhan Aiping wrote the first sentence and started writing her first novel.

  As the New Year approaches, Zhan Aiping and Gu Sheng celebrate their tenth wedding anniversary. They do not plan to hold a grand celebration, but only invite Wang Youli and his wife to have a meal at home. At the same time, a big bomb explodes in Zhan's house.

  Zhan Mingkang brought home a country girl, and the woman was pregnant.

  Chapter 156 Ten Years

  Zhou Yanyan is pregnant.

  After so many years, Zhou Yanyan felt that it was very difficult for her. It was very difficult for her. She fell in love with an educated youth who went to the countryside, just to wait for him to take her back to the city. Who would have thought that after so many fucking years, she would be able to Follow him back to the city.

  If it weren't for her strong request, Zhan Mingkang wouldn't be willing to return to the city. He thought it would be good to stay in the countryside and live in both places.

  Zhou Yanyan was so angry. She hated iron and steel. Why did she fall in love with such an unmotivated man in the first place?

  But it happened that Zhan Mingkang was the most affectionate among the educated youths. He was the best to her, never left her, and was particularly kind to her. Apart from his lack of ambition, Zhan Mingkang couldn't find anything wrong with him.

  The more Zhou Yanyan devoted herself to Zhan Mingkang, the more reluctant she was to leave, causing herself to fall into a quagmire. At first, she thought, in a year or two, he should take her back to the city... How many years have passed!

  In 1980, she finally saw the light of day. With a big belly, she returned to the city with Zhan Mingkang. She wanted to get back all the losses she had suffered over the years.

  "Getting married, I want to get married in a grand way. Kangdi, how many years have I been in love with you? How many years have we been together? You can't let me be laughed at by others."

  "I want the three new things that are popular right now, I want a refrigerator, a washing machine, and I want a TV!!!"

  Zhou Yanyan was pregnant with the child. She would never be willing to simply follow him back to the city and get married like this. Damn it, she, Zhou Yanyan, was going to be pissed to death.

  After seven or eight years, farmers were free to leave their land. There were no restrictions. Even if no one took her to the city, she could go to the city. However, because of Zhan Mingkang, she wasted two more years in the countryside.

  Who can know the resentment in Zhou Yanyan's heart?

  She didn't dare to spill her grievances on Zhan Mingkang. She wanted to get the debt back from Zhan Mingkang's parents. It was only natural that a son should repay his debt to his father. Wasn't Zhan Mingkang's father a cadre? He must pay for Zhan Mingkang to open a store so that the couple can live a good life!

  "Your sister has opened a teahouse. We want your father to invest money and let us open a teahouse!"

  Zhou Yanyan was making trouble at Zhan's house, which made the Zhan family very upset. Zhan Bo and Zhu Jiaorong didn't welcome this country girl at all, but she was pregnant, and Zhan Mingkang looked very affectionate and moved.

  Zhan Mingkang felt aggrieved for his sister Yanyan: "Sister Yanyan and I have gone through so many hard days in the countryside. It took a lot of hard work to get through all the hardships. I am sorry for her..."

  Zhou Yanyan wants three new items for her wedding. She also has requirements. She doesn't want an ordinary single-door refrigerator, which only costs four to five hundred yuan. She wants a large double-layered double-door refrigerator, which costs one thousand and fifty yuan. As for the washing machine, she doesn't want a single door. For two hundred, she wants an imported washing machine that costs four to five hundred; as for the TV, let alone that, she wants an imported TV that costs more than a thousand!

  Added up, the three new items for the wedding alone cost three thousand yuan.

  Zhu Jiaorong rolled her eyes in anger, thinking that this bitch really dared to open her mouth like a lion.

  In addition to these 3,000 yuan, they also need several thousand yuan to invest in opening a teahouse - this will completely wipe out the savings of Zhanbo and his wife over the years.

  Zhu Jiaorong was angry at first, but then she rolled her eyes and said to Zhan Bo: "It's not easy for a well-off person to go to the countryside for so many years. Now that he is getting married, does his brother and sister have to support him a little bit? Each support is 810 yuan." Thousands of dollars, Pingping is rich."

  Zhan Bo thought about it. He called Zhan Aiping and asked her for money: "Now that your brother is getting married, should you contribute some money?"

  Zhan Aiping ignored him: "I am just a younger brother who got married eight hundred years ago."

  "Why are you so heartless? Are you still a human being?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "My mother has only been sacrificed for a long time, so you marry a stepmother. Are you a human being?"

  "You, you, you -" Zhan Bo felt as if his clothes had been taken off in public, and he was exposed to ridicule. His daughter's words completely tore everything apart.

  "Do you still recognize me as your father?"

  "You're laughing so hard at me, Zhan Bo, you should ask, 'Since when did you stop recognizing me as your father?'" Zhan Aiping said, "Let me tell you, Ming Zhao and I no longer regard you as our father." , you should just pretend that we don't have two children. If you hadn't thought about the fact that Azhao was not married before and it was so ugly that it affected his work and marriage, but now he is married, a father, and has been admitted to college. To be honest, it doesn't matter to us whether we have you as our father or not."

  Zhan Aiping sneered: "To be honest, I can keep in touch with you until now, I just want to see how miserable your Zhan family can be."

  "Now that I know Zhan Mingkang has found you an unlucky wife, I'll be so happy."

  ...

  It was useless for Zhan Bo to call his daughter, nor his son Zhan Mingzhao. As for calling his stepdaughter Zhan Aijia, it was even more useless. Zhan Aiping did not recognize him, and neither did Zhan Mingzhao. , Zhan Aijia, there is no need to recognize him.

  "How could they do this? Why did they suddenly fall out?" Zhan Bo's face turned cold. Why did it become like this? Why did his children seem to no longer recognize him overnight.

  Obviously he was the envy of many people before. His eldest daughter married well, her husband was an army officer, his eldest son was admitted to college, and he gave birth to a fat grandson... Why has everything become like this now?

  Zhu Jiaorong was so angry that she shouted loudly: "Go to their workplace to make trouble, go to their school to make trouble, how shameless is it? How can she still be disobedient to her parents? She has gone against the grain."

  Zhan Bo refused: "No, no, no, it must not be like this, it must not be like this, after the trouble - how can I still behave!"

  Zhanbo is a cadre, no matter how big or small he is. How could he do something so demeaning? Would it be good for him to start a fight? His current reputation cannot be ruined. There are many people in their courtyard who envy him. He has two well-married daughters and a son who has been admitted to college. If he goes out to make such a fuss, his face will be completely ruined. Gone.

  Zhan Bo said: "If you can buy a refrigerator, just buy a single-door one, and buy a black and white TV so that you can get used to it."

  "What kind of teahouse are you opening? Let him go to work in the cannery."

  Zhan Bo and his wife called Zhou Yanyan in and told them these things. Zhan Mingkang refused because he didn't want to work, so the cannery job fell on Zhou Yanyan. Zhou Yanyan made trouble for a long time, but she was satisfied.

  Zhan Bo said: "You two will move out after you get married."

  Zhou Yanyan said diligently: "How can this be possible? Xiaokang will provide for you two when he comes back. If I go out with him, who will take care of you."

  Zhou Yanyan didn't want to move out alone. She heard from Zhan Mingkang that Zhu Jiaorong was a very "virtuous" woman. Now that Zhou Yanyan was a decent person with a job, her back straightened.

  She needs a mother-in-law to help her wash, cook and take care of the children. If she wants to send her away, there is no way.

  Zhou Yanyan and Zhan Mingkang moved back to Zhan's house. They took advantage of the New Year to get married. It was not until Zhou Yanyan moved that Zhu Jiaorong realized how lazy this daughter-in-law from the country was. She did nothing at home and had no idea. Give me a hand, very unsightly.

  Zhu Jiaorong criticized Sang and Huai for a long time, but Zhou Yanyan turned a deaf ear to her and refused to listen.

  Zhou Yanyan is a thick-skinned person. If she wasn't thick-skinned, she wouldn't be hooking up with Zhan Mingkang at this age. She has been an old girl in the countryside for many years and has never heard any unpleasant words. Zhu Jiaorong scolded her casually. If she listened, In one sentence, she changed her surname to Zhu.

  The country people cursed even worse.

  Zhu Jiaorong was so angry that she went to tell Zhan Bo, who said, "I am a father-in-law, so I can't take care of this."

  Zhan Bo has been working as a hands-off shopkeeper at home. He is too lazy to take care of things. He regrets it. He should have been nicer to his son and daughter if he had known earlier.

  Zhu Jiaorong went to see her son Zhan Mingkang: "You come back to marry me a wife, and you still want me to serve your wife? Is this okay?"

  Zhan Ming couldn't get enough food and salt, and he felt particularly sorry for his sister Yanyan. He persuaded Zhu Jiaorong: "Sister Yanyan, it's not easy. We all came from hard times. You follow my father and enjoy the good things, how can you?" He knows our suffering in the countryside."

  Zhu Jiaorong rolled his eyes. This woman had deceived him.

  *

  In 1981, Gu Sheng and Zhan Aiping regarded the day they received their certificates as their wedding anniversary and invited Wang Youli and his wife to come over for dinner. Gu Sheng was cooking in the kitchen. Shen Liqing and her family's big and small fish all came over. Wang Youli invited Zhan Aiping helps with hair treatment.

  Over the years, his baldness has become more and more serious, and he has a patch of skin on the back of his head. He wants to just shave his head like Captain Jiang.

  This hair is a pain in a man's heart.

  Shen Liqing said: "We have been married for ten years. I really envy your Lao Gu. I was wrong at first."

  "Lao Wang only talks the talk but doesn't do the deeds. Your Director Gu works hard, you are a good husband."

  Wang Youli blew his beard and glared: "If you know how virtuous Lao Gu is, I would have stayed away from him from the beginning. It's so deceptive."

  "Let me tell you about the routines of those old regiment leaders. The one who taught me earlier was a regiment leader named Zhang. He said that before getting married, in front of women, you have to pretend not to smoke or drink. Literary man... once he has coaxed the girl into his hand, can he divorce her after getting married?" After so many years, Wang Youli had finally spoken out what was in his heart.

  He is indeed not as righteous as he appears.

  Wang Youli had planned everything. He first deceived his wife and then talked about it, but in the end, "Gu Yaojin" showed up halfway. He took it seriously. He really went to be a good husband, which caused trouble to him for ten years.

  He was forced to be a good husband.

  Shen Liqing said: "I was hiding my thoughts back then. I was lazy and greedy and didn't like to work, so I just wanted to pretend to find a fool to get married. I thought that officers are easy to deceive. I'm so simple. Let him Write a guarantee letter, just write a guarantee letter, this idiot, when he knows my true nature, I will piss him off to death."

  "Do you still remember that when I came to the family home, I showed off for a few days, and I even cooked a table of dishes."

  Shen Liqing said: "I was thinking that marrying a soldier would not be easy to divorce. As for him who dares to hit me, don't think I'm lazy. I still have the strength. Alas, I saw it right, Xiao Zhan. I don't want a body like your Lao Gu, but a body like Lao Wang's, I'll punch him until his front teeth fall out."

  Zhan Aiping was speechless: "You and your wife have grown tired of each other after ten years of marriage?"

  Going to their 10th anniversary to act like a self-destructing wolf.

  Shen Liqing said: "We are an old couple, what else can we hide? Is it possible that we can still divorce, the children are already so old."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Yes."

  Wang Youli thought to himself and said, "What about you two? What were your intentions when you got married?"

  Zhan Aiping's heart moved, thinking that there was still all this waiting just to trick her into talking to Gu Sheng, so she took the initiative to blow herself up there.

  Zhan Aiping said: "Now that so many years have passed, I will tell you the truth. I discovered that I liked him when I was a teenager. I was too proud and never dared to say it, because at that time, in the eyes of many outsiders, our relationship was The relationship is not good."

  "Later after graduation, he went to Dian Province. In fact, I filled out the form and I wanted to go to him... But the teacher didn't tell me. He took the initiative to leave me in Shanghai. The teacher was very good to me. , I have always regarded him as my father, and I am embarrassed to live up to his cultivation."

  "The teacher treated me differently, and many people were jealous of me. They were just waiting to see my jokes. I was very concerned about other people's opinions at that time... Later, there was an accident during the operation, and I was hit hard. I felt that I I'm sorry, teacher, I always fantasize about whether others are laughing at me behind my back, and that's when I met He Mingzhang."

  "He pursued me. He is a very good man who pleases others. Before his true face was revealed, he always asked me for help and was considerate. He told me that he fell in love with me at first sight and did everything he wanted. I have rarely been treated so tenderly. After his pestering, I agreed to find a partner to marry him."

  "There is another man in my heart, and I don't love him, but because he is good to me, because of his sweet words, he says he has given a lot to me, but I don't care about him, which makes him very hurt and sad. I used to It's so mindless, I believed it, so I always feel guilty when facing him--"

  When she told the past again, Zhan Aiping didn't feel too sad, nor did she feel embarrassed to talk about it. She did have some thoughts at the time, and that was why someone took advantage of her.

  Later, Zhan Aiping saw many netizens advising young girls on the Internet, saying: If you can't marry the person you love, then marry someone who treats you well.

  This sentence is so deceiving.

  Only when you truly believe it will you realize how deep you have fallen into the quagmire.

  She has someone in her heart, but being with someone she doesn't love will be torture in the end. She doesn't love someone she doesn't love no matter how nice he is to her. In the end, she will just feel guilty and find it difficult to calm down.

  It would be even more unlucky if you encounter someone who has evil intentions and pretends to be good to you. He will use these pretense to seek benefits from you.

  ...

  However, when I think about everything in the past, I can't say that I feel particularly resentful or regretful. When I met a scumbag when I was young, it was nothing to do with life or death. Zhan Aiping enjoyed her single life after kicking He Mingzhang away in her previous life.

  A person's life is not just about love and love, and a woman does not have to be a mother.

  If you can't marry the person you like, if you don't want to marry him from the bottom of your heart, there is no need to be coerced by public opinion and follow the crowd to get married, start a family, and become a mother. In fact, being alone for the rest of your life is quite satisfying.

  It would also be nice to have a late-night love when you get older.

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "I love him, that's why I married him."

  Gu Sheng came out with a plate of dishes and said calmly: "Just right, so do I."

  Wang Youli shook his head and said, "You don't know how long you have been eavesdropping, and you just came out now."

  "Look what kind of dish you are serving?!!!"

  "It's burnt, Lao Gu, your food is burnt."

  Chapter 157 Fish farming

  The two families had a simple meal. Except for one dish, Comrade Gu's other dishes were not burnt. Perhaps because he was in a good mood, the dishes he cooked were several times more delicious than usual. The entire table was eaten. Clean and tidy.

  Gu Sheng drank, and Wang Youli fell down because of him. He drank and had fun by himself. Finally, Zhan Aiping dragged him back to the room. He was already dizzy, like a big dog. Stick to her side and have fun.

  "How old are you..." Zhan Aiping laughed and scolded him, but Gu Sheng didn't care. He was just happy, calling his wife and daughter-in-law in a daze. Later, he didn't know whether he was sober or not. , pulled Zhan Aiping and talked about a lot of things about studying in the military academy.

  He said how much he liked her back then, he missed her so much that he couldn't sleep in the middle of the night, he wrote her many letters and finally tore them up without daring to tell others, he climbed over the wall in the dark to peek at her photos under the lamp...

  Zhan Aiping took a small notebook and wrote it down while listening. It was a good habit to talk about history while drunk.

  When he got up the next day, went for a run, took a shower and shaved, he turned into the cold and mature Instructor Gu again, as if the silly big dog yesterday was not him.

  Zhan Aiping said: "Lao Gu, I have a notebook to record everything. Don't deny it."

  Gu Sheng said calmly: "Who is still young and frivolous?"

  Zhan Aiping tutted: "I see you blushing all the time."

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  "Daughter-in-law, the same goes for you."

  *

  Not two days after their wedding anniversary, Gao Jingmei and her son came over. She didn't make a special trip to see them. She was going to Guangdong Province next door and stopped by to see Zhan Aiping.

  Gao Jingmei hesitated whether to put Lu Cheng in the Gu family. She told Zhan Aiping: "I want to divorce Lu Ming! This bastard man!"

  Zhan Aiping asked: "What's wrong? Your relationship has not always been stable. We have been married for ten years."

  "Yeah, ten years, this bastard! I'm so angry!" Gao Jingmei slapped the table, making the Gu family's table bang.

  Zhan Aiping: "What happened? Why did he go to Guangdong Province?"

  Gao Jingmei said: "He said before that he had reached his age and did not want to continue working in the army. He wanted to retire from the army and change his career. I agreed, contacted my father and arranged a good job position for him in the capital. Everything went well. It was arranged, and he gave me the pick at the critical moment. This guy made his own decisions. He went to the Pengcheng Development Zone with an old leader and went to some foreign investment bureau. He also said that he wanted to do something big. What could he do? ?"

  Gao Jingmei has always felt that her husband has a gentle appearance, a soft personality, and a good temper. He is not suitable to be a soldier, but is more suitable to be a gentle scholar. But Gao Jingmei really likes him. He likes this person who has a good personality and is tolerant. All her bad-tempered men.

  Lu Ming married her not to marry into Gao's family, but over the years, he was like a son-in-law, obeying her advice and doing whatever she wanted. But now Lu Ming dared to resist her arrangement. He ran away behind her!

  Zhan Aiping said: "Do you really want to divorce him?"

  Gao Jingmei said forcefully: "I'll give him an ultimatum. If he doesn't come back to Beijing, we'll get a divorce."

  "This bastard of a bitch has hardened his wings after so many years. If he doesn't want to live with me, then get a divorce!"

  Zhan Aiping said: "Look at you, you keep talking about divorce, are you really willing to divorce? I think you are bluffing."

  Gao Jingmei said with a sullen face: "Leave as soon as you say, no one is afraid of whom."

  Zhan Aiping said: "What if I really break up with you?"

  Gao Jingmei slammed the table vigorously, "He dares! I'll beat him to death! We'll die together! If he dares to apologize to me, I'll kill him first and then commit suicide. Pingping, Xiao Cheng will be left to you!"

  Zhan Aiping: "...Sisters, please don't get excited yet."

  Gao Jingmei couldn't hold back her eyes now. How could she be willing to divorce after so many years of relationship? This man has always been good to her. He is simply a big idiot. "Pingping, I used to dislike him for being naughty, but I I don't want him to do anything big, so he can just stay here and stay there. He's not living a good life, so he wants to wade into troubled waters."

  Pengcheng is designated as a special economic zone. As a frontier demonstration site for reform and opening up, everything about it is unknown. There are still a lot of controversies. The development of Pengcheng is under tremendous pressure. No one knows what it will become in the future. What does it look like.

  Especially this year, the reform of state-owned enterprises has been blocked, many open policies have been tightened again, and newspapers have begun to crack down on speculation...

  Like Gao Jingmei, she only seeks stability. She feels that her husband Lu Ming has no ability. He is being protected by the Gao family in the capital and can just live a stable life. There is no need to go to the development zone to do something with an uncertain future. .

  Zhan Aiping advised: "That is not necessarily a journey into troubled waters. Pengcheng may develop rapidly in the future and take off overnight."

  "Whether he can fly or not is another matter." Gao Jingmei wiped her tears: "After all these years, he actually dares to disobey me. This is the first time he disobeyed me. Pingping, do you think he has changed his mind?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "How about I call Lu Ming, Meimei, please don't get excited yet."

  It took Zhan Aiping a long time to finally contact Lu Ming. Lu Ming knew it was her call. He was a little timid and a little excited: "Doctor Zhan, please help me comfort Meimei."

  Lu Ming said: "Tell Meimei that I love her."

  "I'm a man, and I also want to build a career. I don't want to be said to be relying on my father-in-law anymore. I...I'm not as coward as she said." Staying in the Foreign Investment Promotion Bureau, I see what I see every day. These are investment projects worth tens of millions or even hundreds of millions, which have greatly broadened his horizons. Lu Ming feels that there is a lot to do here. When all these investments are implemented, he can foresee the future glory of this city.

  After hanging up the phone, Zhan Aiping persuaded Gao Jingmei: "You used to think he was a coward, but now he is no longer a coward, and you are not satisfied."

  "Don't pretend to be angry. He said he loved you. Did you hear that? Comrade Meimei, he said he loved you!"

  "Love, love, love, love my ass." Gao Jingmei cursed: "This man just wants to hit the wall."

  "Stop looking for him. Let this stinky man come back and ask me for a divorce." Gao Jingmei said angrily: "Let this stinky man come back and beg me like a drowned dog."

  Zhan Aiping couldn't help laughing: "What if someone really succeeds in a big business? There is gold everywhere over there. Why can't you make a fortune? You can make a lot of money just by buying and selling."

  Now is the period of prosperity in coastal areas, and there is a lot of smuggling and reselling. Not only do you sell foreign electronic products, but you can also make a lot of money by reselling domestic handicrafts.

  Gao Jingmei shook her head: "What's the use of making so much money?"

  "If you are really speculating, you will go to jail."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  In the past, everything had to be purchased with a ticket, which limited everyone's imagination of money. Commercial housing has not yet begun to be developed in large quantities, and every household does not need to buy a car. It seems that you can't really spend too much money?

  Unless you go abroad to buy something.

  Zhan Aiping said: "If you think there is too much money in the future, will your old Lu go to Pengcheng to build a few buildings? Please save two buildings for me, and treat them as gifts for future grandchildren."

  Gao Jingmei burst out laughing: "Why do you need so many houses? Can you live in them? With family planning now, even if you give birth to two children each, there are only six. How many houses can you live in?" A building."

  "Why are you traveling so far away to live?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "I like houses, I like houses with yards."

  "Do you like the courtyard houses in the capital? A whole set, mine, if you want me to sell it to you." Gao Jingmei took a sip of tea: "I think the building is much more comfortable to live in than the courtyard house, and it is less likely to cause rats. The ones in the large courtyard over there , who doesn't look forward to living in a building?"

  Zhan Aiping was shocked: "Are you really going to sell it to me?"

  "If you want it, I'll sell it to you, or I'll give it to you." Gao Jingmei is very generous. She basically has no concept of money, because she has been in the army for a long time and does not need to spend money on food, clothing, housing and transportation.

  She felt that having money was of no use.

  Zhan Aiping: "...Sister, I won't take advantage of you. You should keep your courtyard as a family heirloom and leave it to your grandson, so as not to regret selling it."

  In this era, few people think that houses are something that can be invested and appreciated in value, because everyone has a house to live in, either a rented house, a house in a work unit, or a homestead that has been approved to build a house. , since everyone has a house to live in, why is there a need to buy a house?

  It costs tens of thousands to develop a commercial house for foreign businessmen, but the small ancestral courtyard houses in Beijing are not worth that much, only ten to twenty thousand.

  Chinese people have had enough of living in bungalows now, and they are all looking forward to moving into big and tall buildings, so grand!

  "Ask your people to help me keep an eye on who else is selling courtyard houses over there in the past few years. I'll buy two units. My brother and sister are there, so they can live there."

  Zhan Mingzhao and Gu Xiangyi will graduate from college next year.

  Gao Jingmei said: "Okay."

  The two chatted for a while, and Zhan Aiping persuaded her: "Your Lao Lu has supported your work for more than ten years. Now you should give him a chance to support his work."

  Gao Jingmei snorted. Although she didn't say a word, she had already agreed in her heart.

  In the summer of 1981, Gao Jingmei also transferred to the administrative post of the military academy. Zhan Aiping felt that she was very awkward. Zhan Aiping said: "Believe it or not, you have to leave sooner or later. Your job has been changed. Why don't you just go to the next door in one step?" Save it."

  "I took the initiative to run over? Am I so mean? I want him to beg me!" Gao Jingmei hugged her chest and said loudly.

  Zhan Aiping snickered, but she felt that Gao Jingmei's transfer was not necessarily a bad thing. In the 1980s, military expenditures were tight and personnel were bloated. The army was about to be laid off by one million, including 600,000 officers and cadres, a reduction of more than 4,000. As a regiment-level unit, if Gao Jingmei were transferred to any agency department at random, it would be inconvenient for future development.

  Gu Yuan and Lu Cheng stayed in the same class again. Lu Cheng followed his mother, and they also brought rice dumplings. Gu Yuan was very happy. They now have a place to raise rice dumplings, and they raised them in a small courtyard near the oil tea house. Zhan Aiping rented it, and Lu Cheng and Gu Yuan went to see the rice dumpling every day and fed it meat every now and then.

  Nowadays, people's living standards have improved, and so have those of dogs.

  Pork is hard to buy, but free fish is easy to get. Lu Cheng and Gu Yuan went to the rivers and lakes to catch fish. They caught big river fish, cooked them, removed the spines, and fed them to rice dumplings.

  Gu Chen loves to eat fish, especially the river fish and croaker fish here. "You feed the big fish to the dogs, and you still love your brother! Are rice dumplings more important than your brother?"

  Gu Yuan: "Brother, your fish is not missing. The rice dumpling is bigger than you, so of course it wants to eat the bigger one."

  Gu Chen: "..." It wasn't that he was reluctant to give fish to Zongzi, but he just felt that bigger fish should be given to him.

  But Gu Yuan and Lu Cheng were lazy, because it was easy to remove the spines of big fish, but it would be much troublesome to remove the spines of small fish.

  In order to eat good fish, Gu Chen figured out a way. He cooperated with some old men on the riverside and planned to raise fish on the riverside. Because his mother opened an oil tea shop and sold fish and meat dishes at night, the fish raised were not good. Worry about no sales.

  Several old men were deceived by his sweet words. Originally, they thought that there were many fish in the river, so they didn't need to raise their own fish, but Gu Chen said that scientific fish farming can make the fish bigger and fatter, and make more money.

  His own mother would collect the fish he raised, so these old men agreed.

  Zhan Aiping knew that her son was using her name to guide fish farming. She was a little bit dumbfounded, but she didn't stop it. It was already amazing that such a little liar could fool a group of people into listening to him, "Old man Gu, your son is so courageous. He plans to start a business and raise fish when he is in junior high school, coaxing a bunch of old men to trust him."

  This little guy specializes in fooling the old man... Because there is no fishing aunt by the river, I don't know if he can coax the aunt. If so, then he is quite worthy of his uncle.

  Gu Sheng said: "What? Are you worried that he will lose money?"

  Zhan Aiping shook her head: "That's not true."

  Gu Chen skipped a grade and is now in junior high school. He has good grades and has always been ranked first. Zhan Aiping doesn't care too much about her son's studies. She is not afraid of his poor academic performance, but is afraid that he will accidentally get ahead by being clever. Crooked road.

  This guy has a great desire to make money. He was able to make money by selling his homework when he was a child. Now is a good time to make money by buying, selling, speculating, and Zhan Aiping is afraid that he will buy and sell.

  Gu Chen himself feels that there is no sense of accomplishment in buying, selling, and driving up prices. He prefers the model of working hard and making money. The point is not to make money, but to enjoy the joy of studying in it.

  Zhan Aiping encouraged him: "If you have the heart to study, mother will approve of you. Go and study fish farming. Even if you can't raise fish well, mother will compensate you."

  Increasing production and income, and scientific planting and breeding are the general directions encouraged by the country. Her son wants to do this, and she is very supportive.

  Gu Chen: "...Mom, don't be unsure of me. You should first think about how to sell the big fish I raised."

  Zhan Aiping said: "You raise it first and then talk about it."

  Gu Chen said: "If I raise it, will you take it all?"

  "Collect, collect, collect!"

  Gu Chen: "With your words, I feel at ease."

  Zhan Aiping wondered: "How many fish do you need to raise as a junior high school student?"

  "It's not much, just give it a try, I'll give it a try."

  Zhan Aiping let him try.

  Gu Chen skipped a grade to junior high school, but he is not very old. Lu Cheng is one year older than him and is still in elementary school. Zhan Aiping was hesitant before to change her son's age.

  Nowadays, household registration is very lax, and there are many opportunities to change your age. You can change your age to a higher level, or you can change your age to a lower level.

  Gu Sheng asked her: "Why do you want to change your age?"

  Zhan Aiping joked: "Get older and retire early."

  Gu Sheng laughed: "Are you looking forward to my early retirement?"

  Zhan Aiping: "Yes, I need a gardener."

  Gu Sheng: "I am the fifth eldest child in my family. There is nothing wrong with me being a little older. It doesn't matter if I am a few years older. Our family is round and round. How can I change my age?"

  "They are three years old, and his parents are not married?"

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  "Lao Gu, you are just thinking wrong." There are many problems with household registration management nowadays. There are all kinds of problems. "Who cares about this? Many people register their household registrations and their names are changed randomly... But what you said That's right, our family doesn't really need to change these things yet."

  Zhan Aiping thought about it. When a child is born, what does it matter if the parents are not married?

  Gu Chen went to find a group of old men to raise fish. He was very serious about raising fish. Luo Zhiguo also wanted to participate, because he always fished with the Air Force. He was very resentful. If he couldn't catch it, why couldn't he keep it in captivity?

  Gu Chen didn't want him to get involved.

  Lu Ming worked in Pengcheng Development Zone, and he made sure to send something to his wife and children every month. Because it was summer, and thinking about the Gu family's children, he asked someone to send a lot of Coca-Cola to him.

  Coca-Cola was originally translated as tadpole chewing wax during the Republic of China, and was later renamed Coca-Cola. Seven or eight years ago, Coca-Cola withdrew from the domestic market for 30 years, and reappeared in the domestic market in the past few years. Gao Jingmei felt that drinking it was indeed It's quite tadpole-y, especially after being chilled.

  Chapter 158 Coke Chicken Wings

  Gao Jingmei brought a few bottles of Coca-Cola to the Gu family. Zhan Aiping accepted one and said, "I won't use so much, thank you. The children can't drink that much."

  There are twenty-four bottles in this one. Each bottle costs 50 cents, which is more than ten yuan.

  "No, your three children can't drink that much. Mine is Xiaocheng. I don't know where Lao Lu got a big cart. He said this stuff is novel. He bought more for the children. There are hundreds or even thousands of bottles. "You might as well give it as a gift..." Gao Jingmei's head was so big that she couldn't finish drinking so much at home, and she didn't like the taste of Coca-Cola very much. Lu Cheng still liked drinking it, but he I can't drink many bottles a day.

  Gao Jingmei scolded the stinky man in her family: "Pingping, how do you think he became a father? Xiao Cheng said before that he wanted to drink, but even if he wanted to drink, he shouldn't buy so much. Does he think his own son is a pig? "

  Maybe Lu Cheng mentioned on the phone that he wanted to drink this novel Coca-Cola soda. It was rare for Lu Ming to hear what his son wanted, and since he had made some money, he quickly showed his fiery fatherly love.

  If you like to drink Coke, I will buy you a car. The retail price of a bottle of Coke is 50 cents. The wholesale price is probably cheaper. If you buy a whole car, the price will not be too high.

  Lu Cheng is a bit like his father in this regard. For example, he once gave Gu Yuan thirty small handkerchiefs.

  --The men of the Lu family just want to be measured.

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  Gao Jingmei said: "It's hard to give it away to me. There are too many, Xiao Zhan. I want to sell that big cart of Coca-Cola in your tea shop, so don't waste it."

  "Okay." Zhan Aiping agreed: "How much will it cost?"

  Gao Jingmei crossed her arms and said, "This is troublesome. You will lose money by selling it for 50 cents. If you sell it more expensively, it will be suspected of speculation. What do you think? Xiaozhan, please give me your opinion."

  In big cities, the normal price of Coca-Cola is 50 cents a bottle, but she shipped this batch of Coca-Cola and sold it for 50 cents, which was a bit of a loss. The favor was not worth it, and she was doing a loss-making business.

  But if the price is increased, there is a suspicion of speculation and reselling, which is risky. She is still a cadre and does not bother to do this. Although the individual economy is now liberalized, speculation is still being cracked down on, especially those who resell supplies at high prices.

  Zhan Aiping pondered for a moment, and then she came up with a solution: "I have a solution, maybe I can make you a few hundred dollars."

  Gao Jingmei said in surprise: "What do you want to do? Sell it at a high price?"

  Zhan Aiping blinked: "This Coke is not easy to sell, but we can sell Coke delicacies, Coke ribs, Coke potatoes, and Coke chicken wings. Have you tried it?"

  Gao Jingmei's eyes widened in horror: "What the hell are you talking about?!!!"

  Coke ribs? Coke potatoes? Coke chicken wings? This sounds very scary and incredible. Cooking with Coke?

  Gao Jingmei said: "This cola tastes like medicine when I drink it. It's like Chinese medicine. Can it be used for cooking? It's like some kind of cough syrup. It's sweet and a little bitter. Bah, bah, bah, you don't know. I opened a bottle before and it became very unpleasant to drink after a while, so those bubbles are interesting..."

  "If you use this for cooking, how will it be cooked?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "You'll know if you try it. I've tried it before and it tastes pretty good. If you haven't eaten Coke spareribs, then have you tried sweet and sour spareribs? Coke is sweet, almost the same as sweet and sour, and easier." Color it with sugar."

  It is said that Coca-Cola chicken wings were created back then just to make them sugar-colored.

  Gao Jingmei shook her head: "I won't eat this stuff. It's too scary for someone like you who studies Chinese medicine to think of these things."

  "It's still scary for those of you who work in medicine."

  Zhan Aiping said: "How about you bring Xiao Cheng to my house for dinner today, and I will ask Lao Gu to show you his skills. I will guide him in making some Coke chicken nuggets, Coke potatoes..."

  "You are a good sister, so come here, otherwise you have to admit that you graduated from artillery school and are timid."

  Gao Jingmei: "Okay, then I will sacrifice my life to accompany you. You cook it yourself and you have to eat it!"

  In the evening, Zhan Aiping bought the ingredients, and she also prepared Coke. Everything was ready, all she needed was Lao Gu. Zhan Aiping looked at the clock at home and waited for Gu Sheng to come home. Gao Jingmei had already brought the children.

  Gao Jingmei and her four children were watching TV in the living room, and they opened an iced watermelon.

  "Xiao Zhan, come and eat watermelon."

  Zhan Aiping sat on the sofa and ate watermelon with them. The watermelon that had been frozen in the refrigerator for half a day was really delicious. The price of watermelon was extremely affordable in summer. It was very cheap. Every household could afford it because watermelon was limited per kilogram. s price.

  Zhan Aiping was eating watermelon, thinking that she could also make some watermelon-related desserts to sell in the oil tea shop.

  When Gu Sheng came home, he saw a group of people eating watermelon. Before he could take a bite, Zhan Aiping took him to the kitchen to cook.

  Gu Sheng: "???!! Wife, look at how sweaty I am. Let me take a shower first."

  Zhan Aiping said: "The cooking will smell like oily smoke later. You should cook it first."

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  Gu Sheng was forced to follow his wife's instructions. His wife asked him to make Coke potatoes, Coke chicken wings, Coke ribs, and Coke chicken nuggets. Gu Sheng frowned: "Daughter-in-law, where did you get these chicken wings?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "I told the chicken killer that I will buy the chicken wings at a high price."

  "As long as you want chicken wings, you are a big fool." Gu Sheng could understand Coke Potatoes, but he really couldn't understand Coke Chicken Wings. "Don't waste the meat."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Have you ever made sweet and sour pork ribs? Just think of it as sweet and sour chicken wings. It's very fragrant. Let the children try it."

  "Okay, okay, let me try it. If it tastes bad, you can't blame me."

  Zhan Aiping praised: "You are so obedient!"

  She took the initiative to kiss Gu Sheng.

  Gu Sheng raised his lips and smiled.

  Gao Jingmei quietly eavesdropped on their conversation outside. After listening, she seemed to have a clear understanding. Was this how she wanted to coax the man to go to the kitchen? In the past, she didn't appreciate Lu Ming cooking at home.

  Gao Jingmei's cooking was terrible. She consciously did not harm the ingredients. After marrying Lu Ming, most of the cooking was done by Lu Ming. Otherwise, the whole family ate in the canteen. Lu Ming's cooking was quite delicious, but he didn't cook it often.

  He also likes to make dishes with bones and thorns, which Gao Jingmei doesn't like very much, because she doesn't like to spend time on eating. Any dish that requires spitting out bones or fish bones will make her sick. Drive crazy.

  She likes dishes like minced tofu that can be mixed directly into rice. They are delicious and easy to eat.

  When soldiers are required to do everything as if they were in war, they must eat quickly. Gao Jingmei has always been used to eating quickly, and it is the same at home. But Lu Ming is different. He feels that if he eats at home, he cannot ask for food quickly. , he would eat anything with thorns and bones, especially chicken feet. He would hold the little chicken feet and chew them for a long time. Gao Jingmei used to particularly dislike this in him.

  Gu Sheng made the Coca-Cola chicken wings first. He was very spirited in trying poison. Since his wife was going to harm others, let's start by harming him, her husband.

  Zhan Aiping sprinkled some cooked sesame seeds on it, and it looked quite beautiful. Gu Sheng tasted it and found that the Coca-Cola chicken wings tasted very good. The appearance of the chicken wings had turned into a red sauce, and the particles on it were clearly visible. The bright color of white sesame seeds is pleasing to the eye and appetizing.

  The rich sauce has penetrated into the chicken. When you take a bite, the meat is tender, juicy and extremely delicious. The aroma of sesame spreads during chewing, making people eat the entire chicken wing without even realizing it.

  They both like spicy food, and they also enjoyed eating the Coke chicken wings. Gu Sheng ate one chicken wing, and Zhan Aiping also ate one chicken wing. She bought eight chicken wings in total, and there were seven people in total. Xiao Zhan Comrade decided to be selfish and as a grocery buyer, she should eat one more.

  So she ate another one.

  Gu Sheng said generously: "If you like to eat, the children can also give it to mother."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Let everyone try it."

  Zhan Aiping took it out for everyone to eat. The four children outside were not interested in the Coke chicken wings. They had all drank Coke, but Coke chicken wings - they couldn't eat it once they heard it.

  "Try it? Are you really not interested? Then mom will eat it...Meimei, do you want to eat it?"

  Gao Jingmei said: "Eat, eat, eat. You're here, so I'll show you some face. Xiao Cheng, show your auntie's face and don't spit it out."

  Zhan Aiping laughed and scolded her: "You can't spit out ivory from your dog's mouth."

  Little Mianmian took the initiative to test the poison. She picked up a piece of chicken wing and tasted it: "Mom, it smells so good and delicious!"

  Several other children ate it, and they were all amazed: "Mom, it's delicious, do you have any more!!"

  Gao Jingmei was also shocked: "!!!!!!" Coke chicken wings are so delicious!

  Zhan Aiping said: "No, one for each person. Only mom and I can enjoy two because I am the one who buys chicken wings."

  Gu Yuan said sweetly: "My mother is the best. When will you eat it next time? Mom, do you and dad want to try making cola fish for my brother to eat?"

  Gu Chen: "!!!!!!" Cola fish? This is really his biological sister.

  Zhan Aiping thought about "cola fish"? This doesn't sound so delicious, "Let's make beer fish and grill the fish from now on."

  There are so many delicious ways to cook anchovies, so there's no need to make it into... cola fish?

  "The Coca-Cola chicken wings are delicious. Dad will also make Coca-Cola potato cubes later. This one is large and filling, and there are also Coca-Cola pork ribs."

  "Really!" Gu Yuan licked her fingertips. She liked the fragrance of the sauce with white sesame seeds.

  "Just wait."

  After a while, the Coca-Cola pork ribs and Coca-Cola potato cubes came, all in the same red sauce, sprinkled with fragrant cooked white sesame seeds, and the whole family ate happily.

  But they still want spicy food after eating too much!

  Zhan Aiping said: "Can this cola potato be sold in a store?"

  They don't sell Coke. They mainly sell Coke potatoes and secondarily Coke chicken wings. With a new product like Coke, they might be able to advertise in the store.

  "Sell!" Gao Jingmei said, "I'll leave my car of Coke to you, Xiao Zhan."

  Gu Yuan said: "Mom, I want to eat something spicy."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Go dig some spicy radish and eat it."

  When you eat too much sweet food, you crave spicy food.

  When Zhan Aiping went to dig spicy radishes, she thought she could sell spicy hotpot in the oil tea shop. Although she was only a doctor and her cooking skills were average, she knew many kinds of delicious spicy hotpot soup bases and sauces.

  Barbecue and Malatang don't require any cooking skills, as long as you have secret sauce and seasoning powder...

  But selling these in an oil tea shop has too much smell and is not suitable.

  Next time Zhan Aiping plans to study various ways to eat Malatang at home so that the children can try it more.

  Gao Jingmei's cart of Coca-Cola was delivered, and Ai Mingyou Tea House began to introduce new dishes. As soon as the Coca-Cola Chicken Wings and Coca-Cola Potato Nuggets were introduced, it really attracted a lot of good people.

  Coke chicken wings are expensive, but it doesn't cost much to buy some Coke potatoes to try with flowers.

  "Is this Coca-Cola? Can you cook with it?"

  "Hey, it's quite delicious!"

  ...

  Just because their teahouse cooking with Coca-Cola was so new, I had never seen it before, and it was in the newspapers within a few days.

  "Coca Cola? Sauce? Can it also cook? 》

  "Cola Chicken Wings!" 》

  ...

  This was so unusual that newspapers helped publicize it, attracting a group of people to ask about the recipe and try the taste. They were all surprised to find that both Coke chicken wings and Coke potatoes tasted very delicious.

  Soon, Zhan Aiping consumed all the hundreds of bottles of Coca-Cola from Gao Jingmei. Because there was no "effective" competitor yet, the dishes were sold at high prices and made a fortune.

  Zhan Aiping gave Gao Jingmei four hundred yuan, but Gao Jingmei didn't want it, so Zhan Aiping gave it to her: "You buy something for Xiao Cheng. If you don't accept it, I won't accept it from you in the future."

  "You don't know, after the launch of this Coke Potato, the business of our oil tea shop increased several times. Sister-in-law Luo smiled from ear to ear and let her children drink Coke every day."

  "Okay." Gao Jingmei nodded: "I'll accept it."

  She turned around and planned to buy some new clothes for her four children. Now buying cloth no longer requires a ticket, only money, and there are many beautiful fashions on the market.

  Ai Ming Oil Tea House is selling like hot cakes because of its Coca-Cola food, while Ai Ping's private kitchen on the other side seems a lot lonely. Shi Songhong and others no longer plan to continue opening it.

  Although this store made them some money, each family did not make a fortune. They just added new appliances to their homes, and they were satisfied. In addition, this year the country began to severely crack down on speculation and tightened policies. They were afraid of getting angry. The development of small private factories has affected the profits of state-owned enterprises, and their small restaurants have also affected the business of state-owned hotels. If the tightening is tightened again and it causes a mess, they might as well quit quickly. They are all people with units, no The risk must be taken.

  Running a restaurant is very troublesome, and chefs are also hired. When the chef sees that business is good, he will start talking loudly, asking for higher prices and higher wages, or else he will be poached by other restaurants... As for business matters, come to After tossing people back and forth, several families no longer wanted to do it.

  Shi Songhong and others have sold the valuable tables, chairs, benches and various appliances in the shop. The remaining decorations are not worth much if they are dismantled. However, there are still four years left on the lease. This has become a hot potato. They could have signed it at the same time. Six years.

  When they signed it, they painted and decorated the exterior and interior walls, replaced the tiles, and strengthened the beams. Although everything that could be sold inside was sold, the shell alone was still worth a lot of money.

  You have to find someone to resell it, and maybe you can get a lot of money back.

  Shi Songhong looked for a few, but none of them were willing to take them. After much deliberation, she found Zhan Aiping and said that she would transfer the store to her: "Aiping's Private Kitchen, Aiming Oil Tea House, if you accept it, , they really became a couple."

  "We've been in business together for a long time, so it's cheaper to sell it to you. We don't want to waste time on it."

  Zhan Aiping asked: "How much will you transfer to me?"

  Shi Songhong quoted a price: "One thousand and five."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Have you sold everything in there? Not to mention the refrigerator, there are not even tables, chairs and benches."

  To open an oil tea restaurant, the investment in refrigerators and freezers is a big cost. The rent cost is low, but the decoration, kitchen utensils, household appliances, cabinets, tables, chairs and benches are expensive.

  "Who said there are no tables, chairs, and benches? There are still a few stools." Shi Songhong blushed, "We spent a lot of money to build this house. Look at the exterior, how beautiful it is."

  This is a hot potato. Shi Songhong and the others think about how much cost they can recoup. Many new buildings have been built in the past two years. If people want to open restaurants, they won't open them here. Although the location is good and the people are There is a lot of traffic... but it is completely unnecessary, there are better options.

  Rich people choose better places, but poor people don't need to take such a big plate.

  Zhan Aiping said: "But you have used this house for two years, so it is time to depreciate."

  Shi Songhong said: "You can say how much."

  Zhan Aiping bargained and said, "I'll take it for three hundred."

  Shi Songhong: "!!!"

  Chapter 159 Grilled Fish

  "Three hundred, impossible! Absolutely impossible!!!" Shi Songhong felt that Zhan Aiping was crazy. How could anyone bargain like this? Her bottom line was one thousand.

  Zhan Aiping smiled slightly: "I only accept three hundred. If you don't agree, there is nothing you can do."

  Zhan Aiping herself didn't have much interest in taking over Shi Songhong's Aiping Private Kitchen. She just thought the name was an eyesore and wanted to change its name. Of course, if Shi Songhong was sold to others, she would still have to change the name. This would not delay What.

  "I have something to go." Zhan Aiping showed that she was too lazy to talk to her. It seemed that she was not interested at all in Aiping's private kitchen in such a large room.

  Shi Songhong looked at her retreating back. Her heart was bleeding. Such a large tile-roofed house was going to fall on her hands. What if she couldn't get out?

  She secretly cursed the teachers who worked with her, they were all sons of bitches. Once they broke up, they would grab things faster than anyone else. She quickly moved all the valuable refrigerators and tables to her home, for fear that she would be taken advantage of.

  Shi Songhong's idea at the time was to transfer the entire hotel to the next one, including the tables, chairs, benches, freezers and other valuable items. The person who took over the hotel would then find a few chefs and start running the hotel. In this way, the entire hotel would be changed hands. Can be sold at a good resale price.

  So Shi Songhong persuaded other teachers to return the appliances.

  Pooh! But no one listened to her. Who would be willing to spit out what she had already swallowed?

  These people's words are very nice: "We don't want any sublease fees, we will each take what we have. Teacher Shi, if you say you can transfer it to a higher price, the lease of this house will be left to you. We don't want this money." ."

  "I paid for this refrigerator before, so I moved it back!"

  "This is what I bought..."

  ...

  The entire store was vacated, and they gave the lease to Shi Songhong. Now that Shi Songhong is alone, the restaurant cannot continue to operate. She is reluctant to invest money, so she can only choose to sublet it to others to earn a fortune. Sublet fee.

  This was a huge hot potato for her. It was left vacant and she had to pay rent every month. She was so anxious that several big blisters appeared on the corners of Shi Songhong's mouth.

  She found many people, but no one wanted to sublet her house.

  "Such a big house is empty inside. How much more money do we need to invest to open it?"

  "There's no need for me to open a small restaurant here."

  "There's nothing inside, just an empty house. Why don't I rent an ordinary one?"

  ...

  Nowadays, houses and land are not very valuable. Land only costs a few yuan per square meter. What is valuable is the building above, which is reinforced concrete, various furniture and appliances. Only brand-new buildings are valuable. A tile-roofed house on such a large piece of land is not worth it. valuable.

  Shi Songhong found a few more people, but no one was willing to take over. Even if there were people who were willing, they all backed down when they saw the open space.

  "It doesn't look like a restaurant, it looks like a warehouse...forget it."

  ...

  In the end, Shi Songhong had no choice but to bite the bullet and come to Zhan Aiping, "I agreed to pay three hundred yuan, will you accept it?"

  Zhan Aiping stopped bargaining and said with a smile: "Then take it."

  The two went through the formalities, and Shi Songhong transferred the lease of the house to her. After signing, Shi Songhong breathed a big sigh of relief, and she was able to get rid of this hot potato.

  Shi Songhong said: "Do you plan to continue opening a restaurant? I can introduce you to a few chefs."

  Zhan Aiping said: "No need, I will find a chef myself."

  Shi Songhong thought funny in her heart, are we really going to open a restaurant? After Zhan Aiping opened a restaurant, she realized that opening a restaurant was much more troublesome than an oil tea shop. All the skilled chefs were ancestors, and food stamps and meat stamps were not so easy to obtain. There were various procedures to go through.

  Zhan Aiping took over "Aiping's Private Kitchen". The first thing she did was take down the signboard, which looked like an eyesore. Then she found someone to decorate the house. Although the house didn't need to be renovated, the exterior walls could still be repainted.

  Shi Songhong publicized the fact that Zhan Aiping accepted Aiping's private kitchen. She was waiting to see how much fun Zhan Aiping had. Although Zhan Aiping could run a good oil tea shop, she might not be able to run a restaurant well. You have to lose money.

  Of course, if Zhan Aiping manages the business well, Shi Songhong will wait to see the fun of those teachers and then scold them bloody: "Look, it's you wimps who want to break up the gang, causing me three hundred The money was transferred to Zhan Aiping..."

  When they saw that Zhan Aiping had made a fortune by opening a restaurant, they were still jealous.

  "Xiao Zhan, Teacher Shi said you are going to open a restaurant now?"

  "You took over their store?"

  "You open so many stores?"

  ...

  Shi Songhong's publicity made everyone nearby know that Zhan Aiping had taken over the restaurant, and several chefs took the initiative to approach Zhan Aiping, one named He Dali and the other Gu Youcai.

  He Dali said to Zhan Aiping: "I worked at Aiping Restaurant before. They all know my craftsmanship. You have heard of it, right? It's not because those teachers are more troublesome than each other, which makes me forced to Leave, actually I really want to stay at Aiping Restaurant..."

  Gu Youcai: "I have feelings for this restaurant. If you want me to come back, I will. I used to like drinking your oil tea. Now that Dr. Zhan has taken over the restaurant, I want to continue working here..."

  ...

  Zhan Aiping smiled and refused: "I have already found a chef. I am currently training and I don't need the chefs for the time being."

  He Dali: "?! You really don't want it? Who else is better than me? Where did you find a new chef?"

  Gu Youcai: "Dr. Zhan, the most important thing in opening a restaurant is the skill of the chef. Only if the taste is good can you have repeat customers..."

  Zhan Aiping sent the two of them away. The two chefs were good at cooking, but they didn't really want to work in Aiping's restaurant. They just wanted to increase their worth, jumping from one store to another for a month. The income is several hundred dollars more.

  Some cooks are very open-minded, asking for one or two thousand a month, and the cooks will never starve to death wherever they go.

  Moreover, they also have a secret intention. These two people want to steal their skills. The woman named Zhan has always been a thoughtful person. Her previous Coke Chicken Wings and Coke Potatoes were popular among people.

  Now that Zhan Aiping's new store has opened, they will definitely come up with some new gadgets. They will come to steal some of his skills, and then be poached by others at a high price, killing two birds with one stone.

  Zhan Aiping didn't need these cooks who bounced around from restaurant to restaurant. She didn't plan to open an ordinary restaurant. She planned to open an affordable grilled fish restaurant selling grilled fish, beer fish, pickled fish and other specialty fish. There are also dishes with strong flavors such as Malatang, barbecue and deep-fried food, and they also sell cold beer, herbal tea, cola and other drinks... The whole store mainly focuses on spicy "spicy" flavors.

  The main business is grilled fish, so the cook is actually not that important. What is important is the person who knows how to grill fish and the grilled fish sauce recipe.

  Zhan Aiping's son Gu Chen studied fish farming, and Lu Cheng and Gu Yuan often went fishing. The three of them got to know many old men who had been fishing for a living on the riverside for generations, as well as their "sons".

  Two of them were very good at grilling fish, one was named Sun Qiliang and the other was named He Ping.

  The two of them were very confused: "We can only grill fish, but we can't do anything too complicated..."

  Zhan Aiping said: "I heard that the fish you bake using only salt is very fragrant."

  Sun Qiliang said modestly: "No matter how fragrant it is...it will be bland if you eat too much."

  Zhan Aiping said: "I have a secret sauce."

  Zhan Aiping has studied many kinds of grilled fish seasonings. She has been a traditional Chinese medicine practitioner for many years, and many spices themselves are traditional Chinese medicine. Her cooking skills may not be up to par, but it is not difficult for her to prepare sauces with various flavors.

  There are those that are mainly sour and spicy, and there are also those that are mainly cumin. Both sour and spicy can cover up the fishy smell.

  Zhan Aiping pulled Gu Sheng to give the two people grilled fish training and Malatang barbecue training. Of course, Malatang does not require any technical content. The main deliciousness of Malatang is the soup base and sauce.

  Zhan Aiping will not give the sauce recipe to others. Just like that, others can't learn it even if they want to.

  Sun Qiliang and He Ping officially started working after being trained for a month. They each brought an apprentice, and Zhan Aiping's "Moyu" grilled fish restaurant opened.

  This fish and grilled fish restaurant has an affordable style. The decoration is very simple. It can almost be said that there is no decoration. The outside walls are painted white and it looks clean and tidy. The inside is also equipped with a kitchen, a refrigerator, and There is a cabinet, a price list on the wall, and the other items are second-hand tables, chairs, and benches. In such a large tile-roofed room, with the private rooms removed, dozens of tables can be placed.

  The table and refrigerator are all recycled second-hand goods, and the cost is ridiculously low. Apart from not looking too fancy, the appearance is clean and elegant.

  This grilled fish restaurant has nothing to do with the atmosphere. It's just a small restaurant where you can drink cold beer and eat grilled fish with spicy hotpot and barbecue. What do you want to be fancy?

  Zhan Aiping also made two fire-reducing herbal tea recipes. The brewed herbal tea was placed in the refrigerator and opened in the evening. It was cool and refreshing to eat barbecue.

  On the day the grilled fish restaurant opened, there was nothing to drink, so Zhan Aiping asked Wu Qiliang to grill the fish at the door. The aroma of the grilled fish spread in the wind, and many people followed the aroma.

  "This private kitchen has turned into a grilled fish restaurant? Why is it empty?" Compared with the previous private kitchen, the grilled fish restaurant in front of us is really simple in decoration. The tables, chairs and benches with peeling paint and textures make it look strange at first glance. I don't know how many pieces it is.

  "This grilled fish smells delicious, fog grass, this smell."

  "Let's have a pot of grilled fish and a few beers!"

  ...

  The aroma of grilled fish attracted more than a dozen people at the table. Zhan Aiping also brought her relatives and friends to join in, and ordered a pot of grilled fish and various types of barbecue. The grilled fish was large and had been cut open, with the skin on both sides. They are all facing up, the fish scales are crispy with the roasted pepper flavor, and drizzled with the bright red secret chili sauce.

  The grilled fish is in red soup, and the fish is also topped with fried peanuts, pickled radish, cucumber strips, potato slices, shredded radish... The whole pot of grilled fish looks extremely spicy and delicious.

  Gao Jingmei was full of praise for her food. She didn't like spicy food in the past, but now the more she eats, the more spicy food she likes. It can't be done without spicy food. It's so refreshing to eat spicy food and drink at the same time.

  "Pingping, come on, let's drink together!"

  Gao Jingmei took Zhan Aiping to eat grilled fish and drink beer. The battle was particularly bold. She drank while cursing: "What a piece of shit a man is. Good sister and good comrade. Come on, let's drink!"

  Gao Jingmei is really good at drinking. She has had a hard time these years. She has a tough and upright personality. She has been suppressed a lot because of her personality problems. How can she not be wronged?

  Zhan Aiping smiled and drank with her: "Yeah, what a piece of shit a man is, come and have a drink with her."

  One cup for you and one cup for me. It's very refreshing.

  Gu Sheng was taking care of the children, staying away from the two female drunkards. Lu Cheng, Gu Yuan, and Gu Chen were drinking herbal tea. These three and a half-year-old children were particularly good at eating, and could eat better than adults. Even a pot of fish was not enough. They want two pots of fish, or even three pots of fish.

  Gu Yuan said: "I am a half-grown man living in poverty. Fortunately, my mother opened a shop to support my brother."

  Gu Chen: "It seems like you just missed one bite?"

  Lu Cheng never talks nonsense. He eats very fast by himself. The three of them share a table with three pots, and chopsticks fly everywhere.

  Gu Yuan felt that she was at a loss because she did not eat as much as these two hungry tigers reincarnated. She regretted: "I knew we would have three pots of food, why didn't each of us have one pot?"

  Lu Cheng and Gu Chen took advantage and remained silent.

  Gu Yuan was about to explode: "You are still eating!!!! You are still eating! Leave the fish tails to me!"

  Gu Yuan held the bowl and ran to sit at the table where her father and sister were. Little Mian Mian ate slowly, and Gu Sheng also ate slowly. There was no way he would compete with his daughter.

  Gu Yuan complained: "Dad, my mother and Aunt Gao both gave birth to a cat son. Look at them. They eat fish without spitting out the bones. They roll the fish away with their tongues. How come it doesn't get stuck?" Where are their throats."

  Gu Mian said: "Sister, you eat very quickly too!"

  "Sister, that's because you ate too slowly!"

  On the opening day, the grilled fish restaurant was very lively. Later, there were dozens of tables, and by the end, the people drinking, guessing, and bragging... it was almost like tearing down the roof.

  Gao Jingmei finally got herself drunk. She pulled Zhan Aiping and said: "If your man is sorry for you, I will help you kill him. I will do it, cleanly, just like this -"

  Zhan Aiping was also drunk. She laughed: "You don't need to do anything, I will kill him myself."

  Gao Jingmei: "?!"

  "You may not be able to beat our Lao Gu." Zhan Aiping patted her shoulder, "I still have to do it myself."

  "What era has it been and still fight and kill? If he dares to be sorry for me, I will destroy him and make him no longer a man."

  Gao Jingmei put her arms around her, and her mind suddenly became clearer: "Sister, you are quite vicious."

  Zhan Aiping: "Really? Am I vicious?"

  Gao Jingmei: "Your husband is listening right next to me."

  Zhan Aiping: "Oh."

  Zhan Aiping turned around and saw the expressionless Gu Sheng behind her. Her mind froze for a moment. Because she drank, she suddenly couldn't remember what she had just done.

  She climbed onto Gu Sheng's back: "Brother Gu Wu is carrying me back. I'm sleepy and want to vomit."

  Gao Jingmei slept directly in the grilled fish restaurant. Gu Sheng carried this drunken and crazy woman back, and the children ran away on bicycles.

  Zhan Aiping was blown away by the wind outside and woke up a little. She patted his face and shouted: "B*tch."

  Gu Sheng: "... Comrade Zhan, let me remind you, I will take a small notebook to write down what you did and said today. They all know that I, Instructor Gu, hold grudges the most. You should think carefully before doing anything."

  The little drunkard patted his face and said proudly: "What can you do to me?"

  Gu Sheng laughed: "How old are you alone?"

  The little drunkard said happily: "I made a lot of money today and sold a lot of fish. I'm so happy..."

  "Meimei has bad taste. She doesn't understand the joy of making money. I'm a big vulgar now..."

  Zhan Aiping, who grew up in a college, was like Gao Jingmei. She didn't care much about money, but about other things, such as face, reputation, etc. She wanted to be the best, not necessarily for profit or money. But I like the feeling of being looked up to.

  And now... Comrade Xiao Zhan feels that money is the most practical thing, so make money to buy land! ! Perhaps Chinese people love buying land deep down! Buy property! Hoard! She went to inquire about it. Since Pengcheng started the land sales model, other places have also begun to sell land. Guicheng also has land for sale. The land is very cheap now, only a few yuan per square meter. She wants to buy land to build a house! ! !

  She also wants to buy a courtyard house.

  ... When she gets old, she dreams of having houses all over the country. If she wants to go on vacation at the beach in winter, she can go to the beach to spend the winter. If she wants to experience ice lanterns and ice sculptures in the Northeast, she will go to the Northeast... When Gu Sheng retires, they will go Lots of places to stay.

  Zhan Aiping fell asleep with a sweet dream. The next day, she had a hangover and a headache. Gu Sheng cooked her sobering soup and helped her wipe her body. Zhan Aiping clung to him and murmured: "Meimei, I really married a good and considerate wife."

  Gu Sheng: "...Are you still drunk?"

  "In the next life, I will be a man and you will be a woman, and I will make money to support you."

  Gu Sheng laughed: "You make money to support me now, Pingping, I want a car."

  I wonder what man doesn't love cars? Even if you can't drive, buying a car to keep at home is a kind of spiritual comfort and makes you happy just looking at it.

  Zhan Aiping: "?!"

  But their family needs to buy land and build a house first.

  Chapter 160 Buying land and building a building

  At this time, except for public institutions, individuals cannot own private cars. Of course, this does not mean that you cannot buy a car, but you have to buy it in another form.

  After the reform and opening up, the personal economy was liberalized, and private factories were opened. The oil tea shop opened by Zhan Aiping and others also had a business license. If various conditions were met and the procedures were completed, and the purpose was to "meet production and operation needs," you can apply to purchase a car. .

  So if their family wants to buy a car, they can indeed apply to buy a car.

  However--

  Zhan Aiping kicked Gu Sheng and thought to herself, you are really a prodigal man, and you will be like a lion when you open your mouth. In the 1980s, buying a car was much more expensive than building a building, so I bought the cheapest car, a small jeep. Including purchase tax, it will cost over 30,000 yuan.

  "What kind of car should I buy? Haven't you had enough of that small jeep?" This kind of small jeep worth 30,000 yuan is also a lot of official travel vehicles. Don't look at today's cars from the perspective of future generations. This kind of small jeep can drive up to Fifty or sixty yards up, in winter, the fire often couldn't be lit, and it was really bright and bright in a trance.

  Zhan Aiping said: "There are so many cars in the army, I asked Meimei to help you borrow a few and drive them."

  Gu Sheng crossed his arms and said, "I have a dedicated driver."

  When he goes out on business for the director, there is always a small driver responsible for driving. Others train him and he follows him in the car. To be honest, he has indeed ridden in many military vehicles, and he is very familiar with them.

  Zhan Aiping said disgustedly: "Yes, you have a dedicated driver and you also need to buy a car. Stop being a leader and become a soldier who drives for the leader to satisfy your desire to drive every day."

  Gu Sheng clicked his tongue: "Daughter-in-law, you turned against me as soon as I mentioned money, and you just said you would support me."

  "This woman's face changes so quickly."

  Zhan Aiping hugged him and comforted him: "Fifth brother, our family wants to buy land and build a house first. Now the cheapest car costs 30,000 yuan. It's not easy to drive. Let's buy land and build a house first. 30,000 yuan is enough." We can build three buildings. Think about it, which one is more cost-effective: three buildings or a car?"

  Gu Sheng touched his nose: "Why build so many houses? Rent them out? You only charge a few yuan in rent. When will you get your money back?"

  Zhan Aiping advised him: "We have just started selling land now. The price of land around the train station is only four or five yuan. I plan to buy a few hundred square meters and build a building next to the train station to combine a grilled fish shop and an oil tea house." Move it to the first floor and use it as a hotel. If you open it next to the train station, you won't lose money."

  Their home is only a few kilometers away from the train station. It is very fast to ride a bicycle and it only takes a few minutes. Comrade Xiao Zhan thinks that the location is very good and he must grab the prime location around the train station.

  "It's hard to grab a good piece of land now. You have to support your wife. We'll use the tens of thousands of dollars to buy land and build a house. When we make money in the future, I'll buy you a car worth hundreds of thousands...two hundred thousand dollars. "

  Gu Sheng blinked: "Really?"

  "Really." Zhan Aiping nodded. In a few years, Santana will be released. When it came out, the advertisement said, "With a Santana, you can travel all over the world without fear."

  "Isn't the country now introducing foreign automobile production lines? Good fifth brother, let's wait a few more years and I will definitely buy you a good car."

  Gu Sheng couldn't help but laugh after hearing her talk about being a good fifth brother. He hugged Zhan Aiping and kissed her: "Honey, come on, we want to buy a car!"

  Gu Sheng sighed and said: "Look, I, Instructor Gu, have been reduced to taking a vacation to teach people to grill fish. I think I was also on the battlefield commanding people to light cannons and grill people, but now I am grilling fish."

  Zhan Aiping consoled her: "I know you have been wronged, and your car will definitely be without you."

  Gu Sheng: "Can't our family afford a car worth 30,000 yuan?"

  Zhan Aiping: "I will go to the capital to buy a courtyard house with these 30,000 yuan."

  Gu Sheng: "Why buy those shabby yards? Why not buy a car, it will be convenient for you to go out."

  Zhan Aiping thought to herself, silly man, if you buy a car that costs RMB 30,000 now, it will be worthless in the future, but if you buy three courtyard houses, it will cost RMB 100 million every minute.

  They have three children, so they bought three sets, one for each child.

  Zhan Aiping said: "I bet that these houses will be valuable in the future. Even if we lose, our family will still have a house."

  "Okay." Gu Sheng hugged her and sighed: "My wife likes to buy a house, so I can only listen to my wife."

  Zhan Aiping patted him on the shoulder: "You must be right to listen to your wife."

  In 1985, a Santana cost 200,000 yuan, and a courtyard house cost 10,000 to 20,000 yuan, maybe less than 10,000 yuan. To buy land and build a building in a small city, building an ordinary three-story building plus buying land cost 60,000 yuan. Seven thousand is enough. In this day and age, buying a car is sky-high.

  Zhan Aiping took a fancy to two pieces of land. One was around the train station, about 600 square meters, and the location was pretty good. Along the street, after completing the formalities and various taxes, it cost more than 4,000; On the side of the road in the central area near the school, it is 500 square meters and cost more than 3,000 yuan to complete.

  Comrade Xiaozhan had to lament that buying land at this time is really ridiculously cheap, because the land price is really not expensive, but the steel buildings and various home appliances are expensive.

  Land is cheap, so building a house costs money. If you want to build a better house, it will cost even more money.

  Zhan Aiping plans to build the one at the train station first and then the other side slowly to avoid cash flow problems. Building a building is really not a trivial matter. Even if the house is built, the various supplies inside will be a big waste. I don't know yet. How much it will cost depends on building a building first.

  Busily going to various places to get stamps, Zhan Aiping quickly went through the formalities and hired workers to build a house. The plan was very simple. It was an ordinary four-story bungalow. The first floor was the street facade, two main facades and two small Facade.

  The house has started to be built and will not be completed until the end of the year. At that time, the decoration will be rushed so that the paving on the first floor can be put into use by the summer of next year.

  Zhan Aiping is so anxious because she has to make plans in advance. The lease signed by Aiming Oil Tea House will expire in 2082. Whether to renew the lease depends on the situation. The business of their store was good before, so there was no chance of something happening. For those who are jealous and obstructive, even if they can rent it, the rent will have to be doubled.

  If the lion over there opened his mouth, she would not rent it. After all, it was better to have her own house instead of working for the landlord.

  "Fortunately, this grilled fish restaurant has a small investment and makes real money every day!"

  In fact, nowadays, the cheaper the money, the more profitable it is. The oil tea house in the past seemed taller and had a prestige on the surface, but in this grilled fish restaurant, everything is old and there are many people who come to drink beer and eat grilled fish. An endless stream of people.

  "Is this grilled fish restaurant making money?"

  "So many people went to eat."

  "They all say this restaurant tastes good! This restaurant's sauce is the best! It's so fragrant and grilled!"

  ...

  Wu Qiliang and the others who are in charge of grilled fish have also been offered olive branches by other grilled fish restaurants. Wu Qiliang and He Ping have not left. Their father is Gu Chen's old friend and they have a joint venture in fish farming. They cannot leave. If they are hired by other The grilled fish shop poached him, and his father would stab him in the back, so neither of them left. Two of the apprentices they brought out left.

  It's useless if he leaves. He can't take the recipe of the seasoning with him, and his skill in grilling fish is even worse than the two of them.

  *

  Since transferring the house to Zhan Aiping, Shi Songhong has always paid attention to Zhan Aiping's movements. Seeing her decorating at will, buying some broken chairs and old benches and opening a business, Shi Songhong was very amused, thinking that Zhan Aiping must be I have no money, so I bought an old refrigerator and an old bench. All the decorations are gone. How is it different from those shabby fly restaurants?

  "That person named Zhan opened such a good oil tea shop, but ended up like this? Such a shabby little restaurant? Does anyone come to eat in this little restaurant?"

  "What?! Grilled fish restaurant?"

  ...

  The grilled fish restaurant opened by Zhan Aiping has made a breakthrough in many restaurants. It relies on nothing else but the grilled fish technology and sauces and seasonings. It's not like there are no other grilled fish restaurants, but this one This restaurant is known by word of mouth among nearby residents for its "delicious food".

  Many foreigners have heard about the reputation and come here to try the food. The grilled fish and beer fish are very popular.

  As long as it tastes delicious, people don't mind a simple environment. If you can eat grilled fish and drink beer, do you need such a magnificent place?

  It's so refreshing to drink and play guessing here!

  Shi Songhong had owned a restaurant. She secretly calculated Zhan Aiping's cost in her mind. Zhan Aiping sold the shop from her without making any changes at all. She just bought some second-hand things... but according to the grilled fish restaurant The daily flow of people, drinks and consumption...

  Shi Songhong heard that the monthly wages of the grilled fish masters were not exaggerated, and they did not raise their prices as much as the lions did.

  Oh my God! How much money did Zhan Aiping make? ! !

  Not to mention the other teachers who partnered with her, even Shi Songhong regretted it so much that her intestines turned green.

  Why did she transfer three hundred yuan to Zhan Aiping?

  "Teacher Shi, you are too stupid. You just transferred out for three hundred!"

  "Are you crazy, three hundred? I can earn more than three hundred a day from two stores."

  ...

  Shi Songhong's face turned pale. She was unwilling to walk that road for several days. Her husband advised her to be more open-minded, "Not everyone has the talent to get rich in business. We are content with what we have. This is enough." "

  But how could Shi Songhong be willing to stop? This was the house she rented before, and Shi Songhong regretted it.

  After experiencing the days of making a lot of money, how can I still want to live a peaceful life with just a small salary every month.

  Shi Songhong bit her lip. She wanted to find someone to do business with again.

  At the same time, she also inquired about something. Zhan Aiping's Aiming Oil Teahouse was about to expire and was probably going to be taken back. When people saw how much money she made, who wouldn't be tempted?

  Both houses were going to be repossessed, and since they still had a reputation and couldn't offend anyone, they just said the government wouldn't allow it.

  Zhan Aiping has a background in the army, so she doesn't dare to let anyone come to trouble her, but she can't stand it if she uses a soft knife in an honest way. A strong dragon cannot suppress a local snake.

  If someone says your procedures are not in compliance, then it means you are not in compliance. You will either give up the lease or pay more. You have to sit down and negotiate.

  Zhan Aiping was probably going to have a big piece of meat chewed off.

  *

  At the end of 1981, Zhan Mingzhao and Gu Xiangyi came over with red bean buns. Zhan Aiping took their family to the grilled fish restaurant to eat grilled fish. The two of them enjoyed the meal very happily, and neither of them thought much about it. I stayed in the capital because the chili dishes in the capital are really not delicious.

  The dishes there are not particularly delicious, so you have to be very particular about your food.

  Zhan Mingzhao said: "Even the most exquisite dishes still taste the same."

  Gu Xiangyi said: "It's not as good as chicken soup with mixed mushrooms, it's so delicious!"

  Zhan Mingzhao said: "The chili here is better."

  Zhan Aiping disliked them: "Do you think you two are gourmet connoisseurs?"

  Compared with his talkative parents, Zhan Mingzhao's son Xiaodou Bao is much quieter. He still looks very calm. He is a perfect replica of his elder brother, very silent and reliable.

  He also lowered his head and kept silent while eating, and ate more than anyone else.

  The place assigned to Zhan Mingzhao after graduation came out. Zhan Mingzhao went to the diplomatic department in the capital. Gu Xiangyi stayed in a hospital. The two of them stayed in the capital. Zhan Aiping spent 32,000 to buy three courtyard houses. They helped watch.

  Zhan Mingzhao and his wife lived in one apartment, kept another apartment, and rented out another apartment.

  Zhan Mingzhao said: "Sister, you really bought so many houses."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Your sister's current ideal is to be a small housekeeper, sitting and collecting money every day."

  Zhan Mingzhao: "You have the wrong idea. If you don't engage in production, you just wait to collect rent. How are you any different from the big landowners in the past?"

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  Zhan Mingzhao said: "Forget it, there is no exploitation. I am no longer a landlord. I have given others a place to live. This is just one or two yuan in rent. Let your grandchildren pay it back."

  Even if a courtyard house is broken down into a large courtyard to collect rent, it will only charge ten or twenty yuan a month. Assuming that a house costs ten thousand yuan, it will take decades to pay back; even if the rent is fourty or fifty yuan a month, Well, there is no hope of getting back the money, and the old house still needs to be repaired from time to time? Are you sure this isn't a liability?

  It seems that this kind of housewife has no future at present, and those who have a future are reluctant to sell the courtyard house.

  Zhan Aiping said: "You have been in the capital for four years and haven't you made any progress? There are more people there every year and there is no room for you to live in."

  Zhan Mingzhao said: "Isn't it true that there are still apartments allocated by work units?"

  "That's right." Zhan Aiping said with a smile: "When units no longer separate rooms, my house will be valuable."

  Real estate was not very popular in the 1980s. It took off only in the 1990s, and then it continued to fly higher and higher.

  In some small places, the commercial housing in the 1990s could not even be sold, because at that time there were unit-funded housing, and few people bought commercial housing. After unit-funded housing and unit-funded housing generally disappeared, real estate took off.

  Zhan Mingzhao and Gu Xiangyi went north to work, and Zhan Aiping sent them back by plane.

  Gu Xiangyi sighed: "If there weren't too many people on the train and it was too slow, I would really want to take the train there."

  Zhan Mingzhao said with a smile: "The train is fun, especially the sleeper berth. It's lively and bustling, and you can do everything."

  Gu Xiangyi smiled and said, "That's right. We just took the train when we went south. There were people from all over the world along the way. It was very lively."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Then you and your family can switch to taking a train and give me your flight tickets."

  "Don't, don't, don't!"

  Zhan Mingzhao lamented: "I saw a lot of people doing small business secretly on the train. They hid their things in their coats. Once they opened their coats, they found all kinds of treasures, bartering with people."

  "If I hadn't been admitted to college, maybe I would have done this?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "You should be more promising. At least you are in an import and export company."

  Zhan Mingzhao said: "It must be my sister who forced me to join the army..."

  "It's good to know your sister." Zhan Aiping couldn't help laughing: "I have become much more mature after becoming a father."

  Gu Xiangyi said: "Buying, selling and exchanging things secretly on the train is considered speculation, right? But it's strange. Some places have strict control, and some places let it go. Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't."

  "Sister-in-law, what do you think will happen next?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "You are all college students, and you still pretend to be confused while pretending to understand. It has become a trend. Let go, and you can't stop it."

  Gu Xiangyi said: "Every day changes so fast, sister-in-law, when will you make a lot of money and buy a car?"

  Zhan Aiping glared at her: "You brothers and sisters are all the same, urging me to buy a car. Haven't you seen that my sister-in-law has bought so many houses?"

  "In another two or three years, our family will buy a car. If you want to buy one, buy a good one! I'll scare you to death by buying a car worth 200,000 yuan."

  Gu Xiangyi chuckled and said, "We're just waiting to take my sister-in-law's 200,000 yuan car and go out to enjoy the breeze."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and sent her family to the plane. When riding her bicycle back, she suddenly couldn't stand her bicycle anymore. How comfortable it would be to drive a four-wheeled car, even a small Jeep worth over thirty thousand yuan. , even if it can only drive forty or fifty yards, it is more comfortable than a bicycle, can protect you from wind and rain, and is convenient for sending children to school.

  Zhan Aiping said: "I ride a bicycle and travel low-carbon."

  Thinking about this when going back, Zhan Aiping thought that buying a car is indeed feasible. Buy a cheap one first. It is not necessary to buy a Santana as the first car. Buy a car worth tens of thousands, and then you can keep it in the shop and drive it. , used to transport goods, at worst, you won't lose much if you sell it second-hand.

  "The cheapest car costs more than 30,000 yuan, and you have to ask for approval from above. Ordinary people can't buy it at a cheap price. I guess it will have to go up. It's more expensive than a courtyard house. I want to drive a courtyard house?"

  Speaking of these prices, it is really embarrassing. At this time, it costs 1,500 to buy a small piece of land, and 1,500 to buy a better large refrigerator. At this time, it costs tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands to buy a car. A house only costs a few thousand, and if it's more expensive, it's only tens of thousands.

  Thirty or forty years from now, a cheaper car can still be purchased for RMB 30,000 to RMB 40,000, an ordinary scooter will cost more than RMB 100,000, and a house will cost tens, hundreds or even tens of millions.

  A house is a necessity, but a car is not. You can imagine the pressure on people in the future.

  *

  Zhan Aiping's house at the train station has been built. In the first half of the year, she was busy decorating it, just installing the two shops underneath. She had no money for anything else. In any era, decoration is a bottomless pit, and you have to invest money in it. .

  In addition to decorating the shop, she is also decorating a house on the second floor. There is also a small terrace on the second floor. Zhan Aiping plans to decorate it with flowers and plants. In the future, their family will have a house of their own, with the entire first floor covered Theirs.

  The third and fourth floors can be converted into hotels, but Zhan Aiping can't afford that much investment now. She doesn't want to waste her new house in an ordinary small hotel. She wants to buy better beds and cabinets, and if there is a TV in the room ...The cost would be terrible, wait until the other house is built.

  It takes ten minutes to ride a bicycle home from the train station. This is the advantage of small cities nowadays. One bicycle is enough. Of course, it is faster to go to the train station, but far to the airport. The last time I sent Zhan Mingzhao and the others on their trip, they went to the military The airport is more than ten kilometers away.

  After the lease of the Ai Ming Oil Tea House expired, they really wanted to take it back. Not only did they want to take back the Ai Ming Oil Tea House, but they also wanted to take back the Moyu Grilled Fish House. Even though there were still a few years left on the lease of the Grilled Fish House, they broke the contract. Also take it back.

  Zhan Aiping sneered in her heart, but she still pretended to be reluctant and cried out her grievances, "If the house is taken back, how can I open a shop here? How can I still run my business? I have accumulated regular customers for three years... "

  "It's very difficult to handle here. It doesn't comply with the rules. This is a public asset and it's not convenient for individuals to make profits."

  Zhan Aiping said: "You can take it back as soon as you say it will be taken back. I have renovated the house inside and out before. If you break the contract, you will break the contract. Are you going to give people a way to survive?"

  "Two thousand, as long as you compensate me for the loss of two thousand, I will hand back the two houses!"

  After some bargaining, they agreed to compensate her for the loss of one thousand and five thousand yuan.

  Zhan Aiping took the compensation and moved out quickly. With this money, she pretended that she had not paid rent for three years. She vacated both stores and moved to the new store address at the train station.

  Equipment such as refrigerators were still in use, and the tables, chairs, and benches in the grilled fish restaurant were all replaced with new ones. After cleaning up, the original team reopened the business, and business is still booming.

  After she moved out, the two original tile-roofed houses were quiet for a while, and then rented to another person to open a shop.

  Sister-in-law Luo now rides a bicycle to the oil tea shop every day. She is very happy: "It will be much more stylish if it is a building. Now I am energetic at work all day long. I wish I could stay there every day. It makes me feel good just looking at it."

  Luo Zhiguo said: "When will you make money to buy me a car? Lao Gu said that his wife wants to buy him a car."

  After hearing this, Lao Luo became very envious and jealous.

  But his wife was disobedient and wanted to imitate Xiao Zhan in buying land and building a building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 136K 53
A disfigured veteran hiding from the world and the young woman who found him. 2019 Watty Award Winner - Romance After suffering extensive injuries in...
2.5M 153K 59
Now available as Audiobook on Audible India. When thirteen year old Raven wrote a love letter to Nicholas who was twenty, he never imagined that one...
8.3M 303K 45
Carly Atwood always remembered the man that used to live in the loft above the barn when she was a little girl. John was her childhood crush, he was...
2.1M 96.5K 200
Title ; 和殘疾大佬協議結婚後 (After Marriage With A Disabled Gangster) Author ; Lu Shi (鹿拾) Chapters ; 120 (completed) Description ; Regarding the marri...