Eternium. (The eminence in s...

Par divinityforeternity

"Eternal life... almost the same as being reborn.. right?" (Y/n) Was a master in all forms of combat thanks t... Plus

Chapter 1| Every end has a beginning
Chapter 2| Eterniums beginning
Chapter 3| The academy
Chapter 4| fake relationship
Chapter 6| kaboom.
Chapter 7| Chocolate?!
Chapter 8| powers and delta.
Chapter 9| My organization good name!!

Chapter 5| Eterniums reveal

724 29 2
Par divinityforeternity

(T/s to night)

Random Haha!! Take that had enough of it yet?!

Currently I'm getting tortured due to alexia's disappearance. Obviously their torture methods do jack shit to me but I still have the play the part.

Random Come on confess already you're the only one who could have done it!! So I'm going to ask you one last time.. where is the princess?

I don't respond so he hits me again with a pole.

Random Why aren't you telling us anything!? Keeping that mouth shut won't do you any good.

He then hits me again with the pole as his partner comes up.

Random 2 So I guess we're gonna have to make this more difficult huh?

He pulls out three needles as I play my part and widen my eyes. He stabs them into my leg as I scream and cry in pain.

(Y/n) AUGHHHHH!!! PLEASE I DONT KNOW ANYTHING JUST LET ME LIVE PLEASE I DONT WANNA DIE!!!

Random See Betty now he's begging for his life.

Random 2 Sick of hearing that worn out speech.

Ahh i should get a award for my acting.. still though.. how long is this gonna take I'm getting bored...

(T/s 5 days later)

They finally let me go but not before tossing me out on my stomach and throwing my items at me.

Random Go now and get out of here.

They laugh as I regain my items and leave on the nearest train. Healing my wounds is no problem but anyone would know that I should be injured after being interrogated so I choose not to. Also due to the fact two guys are tracking me too..
///

The train stops as I get and the two guys follow me from a distance. But when I look forward I smile as I see the necklace of eternity.

Eternal Later.

A smirk slides onto my face as I hear the sounds of death from my two followers...

////

I make it into my dorm and as I open it I see strands of blonde hair flowing in the wind as the owner sits on my bed.

(Y/n) It's been some time hasn't It alpha?

She smiles at me as I close my door and lock it. She then lays on top my desk as she hands me a sandwich.

Alpha Here.

(Y/n) Thank you alpha. You know I figured it would've been betas turn for personal assistant. So what is it that brings you around here?

Alpha I had received a call to come back so here I am. Heard that you got into some trouble.

(Y/n) Wouldn't even call it a nuisance, nothing I couldn't handle. But what's going on for you?

Alpha we've been able to gain more progress on the cult along with increasing our overall influence. So we might not be as strong as the cult but, the numbers are continuing to grow and grow.

Damn they've done all this despite I made up the cult? They must be lying or playing along with me. Maybe they feel bad for me? Anyways I throw away my trash and lay down on my bed as alpha comes over and sits on top of me.

(Y/n) Oh yeah thanks for that meal

Alpha You know you could at least change out of those clothes.

(Y/n) I'll do that later.

Alpha Excuse me? Do you not understand the position you are in? Sooner or later they'll blame the crime on you.

She then leans her face close to mine.

(Y/n) Yeah a free scapegoat since I'm a poor noble.

Alpha We can't trust the knight order.

(Y/n) Yep found that out already. Plus you think the cult go to them don't you?

Alpha Yes there's no doubt in my mind. The cult kidnapped the princess since royal blood has the most amount of hero's blood in them.

(Y/n) So she is alive.

Alpha Correct if she dies they won't be able to extract more blood. I still don't get why you have a relationship with the princess.

She says with a bitter tone as she unties my tie.

(Y/n) Not really a relationship if there's no love to begin with.

She then take off my shoes.

Alpha We're aware you have a heavy burden on your shoulders but you should trust us more.

(Y/n) Don't want you all to get hurt that's all.

Alpha We aren't that weak I assure you.

(Y/n) It's not that- never mind.

Alpha Okay then.. once we finish this you owe me some tuna king. That was my sandwich.

Her slime then changes her outfit into the eternal suit.

(All the gold is replaced with red)

Alpha Now lie low here for while okay? I'll come give you the word once we're ready.

(Y/n) Sure..

Alpha before I leave, I want to ask what you want to happen to those two men who interrogated you. Would you mind if we got rid of them first?

I sense another hint of bitterness in her voice as I smile.

(Y/n) Nah I'll deal with them when it comes to it. You don't need to worry about it okay alpha?

Alpha Okay. Tell us if your mind changes. Oh yeah deltas here too.

(Y/n) Wait deltas here?

Alpha Yes she's been missing you a lot.

Alpha then leaves as I lay on my bed.

(Y/n) Alpha takes care of everything like a wife... maybe she wouldn't be bad choice to be mines..

(3rd pov)

Despite (y/n) seeing alpha leave she did not fully as she was able to hear his lasts words. Her face contracts a blush as she smiles.

Alpha Becoming crimson's wife.. no (y/n) wife.. I won't disappoint him! I'll become the wife you desire of me!

She then leaves with a new flame burning in her..

////

The day turns to night as I set up my room. The room consists of nothing but red along the walls and even the light. My chair is has a gold and red design as a bottle of premium wine sits on a table next to It. All that's left to do is sit down and wait.. wait.. and wait....  I know I look damn cool in waiting..

////

I hear the sounds of a window opening behind my door as I smirk. The door opens and I hear a gasp one I'm too familiar of.

(Y/n) Hello my faithful beta, care for a glass?

Beta Y-Yes lord crimson!

I give beta my drink as she immediately downs it.

(Y/n) Uh- the time has come, tonight the moon shines another night for the eternal shadows to arise.

Beta A world full of shadow is perfect for us. Eternium will prosper tonight! Everything is in place .

(Y/n) I see.

Beta Under lady alphas orders we've gathered all available personal here. The numbers reach 114.

(Y/n) 114?

114!?! How many are playing along into my story?!

Beta u-uh I'm so very sorry lord crimson nobody else could reach in time it's the best we could do!!

(Y/n) You had more?!

Beta what?

(Y/n) what... never mind.

Beta Anyways, our plan is to attack different cult of diablos hideouts scattered through the capital. While we're doing that we will also search for any trace of princess alexia's magic and once she's found we'll take her into custody. Gamma will be the one to take general command while lady alpha leads the troops, I'll be assisting her. Epsilon will be supporting us from behind and delta will be leading the vanguard while signaling when to begin. Each unit-

(Y/n) I'll stop you right there beta.

Beta H-Huh?

(Y/n) Send my apologies to delta but I'll be taking her spot. Tell her I'll take her hunting to make up for taking her spot.

I then get up and go the window as the wind blows at the right moment showing off my slime suit.

I definitely look badass.

(Y/n) Tonight the world will finally know of the ones who reap the damned. The World will know, Eternium!

Beta then gasps as I smirk.

////

I walk outside in my normal clothes as I hear the two torture randoms speaking.

Random There's not even a goddamn word from the surveillance team?

random 2 Nope they're probably just goofing off somewhere though.

Random Idiots, they don't have a clue about how scary this organization is? Huh?

I then walk around the corner as they throw a shoe at me. I catch it as they look smug at me.

Random Hey lover boy whatcha you doing with princess alexia's boot?

Random 2 It also has traces of her magic all over it!

(Y/n) Oh okay.. so that's how you play.

Random Yep, see if you confessed you could have saved yourself from a lot of pain.

Random 2 Uh huh. Now you're under arrest for the kidnapping of princess alexia don't try to resist. Not like you can! Huh?

Just then the bodies of my perusers drop behind them.

Random W-Wait those were our lookouts-

(Y/n) Bang.

A Burst of magic then shoots out of my finger and directly into the heart of the interrogator. He falls over dead as his partner gasps in horror.

Random 2 You little piece of shit what do you-!! AUGHH!!

(Y/n) Bang.

I shoot his left arm off as he grabs it while grunting in pain.

Random 2 D-Don't think you'll get away with treating the knight order like this!!

(Y/n) Pfff!! Don't make me laugh!! The knight order is a bug under my shoe... besides when the sun rises tomorrow everything will go back to normal.

I change into my slime suit as I raise my finger once more at him. It charges up as he gasps in horror once more.

(Y/n) Bam.

The beam kills him as I hear beta talking.

Beta In a second the amazing lord crimson condensed magic into his hand and fired it decimating the lonely knight. No sooner had his Nobel voice finished speaking that his fears ravaged his-

We then hear a explosion in the distance as beta stops taking.

(Y/n) Ah and that would be delta.

I jump onto the roof tops and see delta come out of a ravaged building to sniff and instantly find me. She leaps at me as I sigh.

Delta BOSS MANNN!!

She then tackles me to the roof of the building as I just rub her head.

(Y/n) Hey to you too delta.

Delta Delta missed you soo much! B-but delta will never forgive you for taking vanguard spot-!

(Y/n) I'll take you hunting delta.

Delta's eyes then light up.

Delta N-No tricks!? Really!?

(Y/n) Yes but after this right now we need to focus.

Delta then hugs me in joy before sniffing me once more.

Delta Augh! Boss man recks of that cat!!

Oh yeah zeta had a visit once and cuddle with me. I forget they mark me.

Delta She needs to stay off boss!!

Delta then proceeds to mark me with her own scent as I get up.

(Y/n) Okay now we have a job to finish delta.

Delta I-I forgot about that!! Lady alpha will scold delta!!

Delta then runs away as I resume my task..

///

The dark sewer system is quiet and filled with water as I walk on the side. It would be completely silent had there not been a battle go on in front of him...

??? You'll never be as good as your sister. You're coming with me.

My footsteps become more easy to hear as alexia that was in the water look at me along with the other guy who I forgot was.

(Y/n) Come on now, that's no way to treat a woman. Right?...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.9K 186 14
Y/N was a private military soldier who would usually be sent on hostage rescue, assassination, infiltration missions, or sometimes even full scale op...
44K 630 23
(This is a season finale for a story I made that Wattpad deleted, so I will post the story here instead) Y/N, a human male by the age of 16 years, he...
17.2K 138 7
A man lives in a palace he is worshiped by manny people he does his own thing he has godly powers and he's just well lazy a bit but he's one hell of...
14.1K 231 24
Y/N was not a normal child he was trained by his father who was an ex-military platoon leader. he was trained in many styles of fighting and shootin...