Fire on Fire (Bakugou x Midor...

By LordExplosionGodBaku

Anika Midoriya has always had a strained slightly resentful relationship with Katsuki Bakugou. It isn't until... More

Frustations (Anika's POV)
Secrets (Anika's POV)
Test (Anika's POV)
First Day Part I (Anika's POV)
First Day Part II (Anika's POV)
All Might's Trial
The Names They Called Us (Anika's POV)
Training Gone Wrong (TW: Blood and Gore)
Return (Anika's POV)
Sports Festival, Part 1
Sport's Festival Part 2
Sport's Festival Final Part (Bakugou's POV)
Confession (Anika's POV)
Part 14
Internships
Internships Part 2
Party
Part 18 (LEMON WARNING)
Part 19 (I give up on Chapter Titles)
Part 20
Part 21
Author Note.
GUESS WHO'S BACK MFERS????
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24 (Two Heroes Pt. 1)
Part 25 (Two Heroes Pt. 2)
Silly
Part 26 (Two Heroes Pt. 3)
Art (A.N.)
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
You're Welcome You Delinquents.
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Announcement!
Part 37
Some News...
APRIL FOOLS
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40

Two Heroes Pt. 4

186 8 2
By LordExplosionGodBaku

I quickly ran towards the noise, alarmed by Izuku's scream. There were 2 more gunshot noises, and more screaming. The others quickly followed behind me. By the time we arrived something had gone terribly wrong though. We found Melissa in the tech room, and Izuku was gone. There was blood... a lot of it.

"Melissa!" I ran up to her, hauling her up and out of the chair. There were tears in her eyes as she spoke to someone urgently on the phone. "Where is Izuku?"

"He followed them." Melissa quickly said. "Uncle Might, come quick, we're on top of the tower." She hung up the phone. "You have to go after them! They were heading upstairs to the helicopter!"

We took off immediately, encountering the elevator up and piling in. As we were waiting for it to take us to the roof, we heard loud bangs and the sound of scraping metal. It was an agonizing 30 seconds, couldn't they make this thing faster? It was I-Island for Pete's sake.

The doors slid open, and Izuku's voice immediately hit my ears. "SHUT UP!" He cried out, his voice breaking. "This is what heroes do, they help people who are in trouble!" 

The man he was yelling at leveled a gun at someone, who I quickly recognized as David Shield, as if taunting Izuku to attack. Katsuki almost jumped into the fight, but I put an arm across his chest. "No, we can't risk the professor getting hurt." He gave me a slight glare, but trusted my judgement.  

However, I quickly became a hypocrite when the man slammed Izuku into the ground with a slab metal, then crushed him between 2 slabs. "Izuku!" I screamed, moving towards his weakened body on the ground. This time, Katsuki was the one to stop me, grabbing my hand. Kirishima grabbed my other one, saying something about waiting for an opening.

I watched Izuku slowly pick himself up off the floor and rocket towards the helicopter that took off. Seconds later there were 2 more gunshots. Melissa came running out, and Izuku fell. All I could think about was how was I gonna look Mom in the eyes if he died?

This time, when I ran towards Izuku, no one bothered to hold me back. He had impacted the ground so hard that there was an indent. He looked... awful. "Izuku?" I asked, grabbing him and trying to figure out if I could heal any injury. He fought in my arms, trying to stand. "Let the professor go! Don't take him!"

 "Izuku!" I exclaimed. "Please, you're going to hurt yourself!"

 "DAMN IT!" He cried out, slowly stopping resistance, tears forming in his eyes.

"Don't you dare lose that smile Young Midoriya!" a voice that seemed to always appear when needed the most suddenly rang out. All Might was here.

He rocketed over us, over the building, over the helicopter even. Proudly, he announced his presence, washing away the stench of fear that had permeated into us students. The helicopter was destroyed in a flash, and All Might landed next to us, gently setting Professor Shield down.

Melissa ran over. "Papa!" she cried, crouched down on her knees next to him. Tears poured down her cheeks.

"We did it..." Izuku said, looking at me and smiling.

"You did it, Izu." I said, the hints of a smile on my face. 

Then All Might got hit with a truck. Well, not literally  hit with a truck, but it might as well have been one. The metal that slammed into him rocketed him across the rooftop. Metal tendrils wrapped around the Professor, pulling him into a metal cacoon the villian seemed to be weaving. He was may more powerful now... had he taken quirk enhancers?

"He's using the Professor's device!" Izuku exclaimed.

"What device?" I asked warily.

"It's a quirk enhancer! That thing on his face!" Izuku replied.

We watched, unable to offer aid as All Might was ragdolled around by flying metal. The building was humming with magnetic force, and it was being torn apart by the mass amounts of metal being pulled from it as weapons.

The villain finished encasing himself. "I can charge whatever I want for this device if I use it to kill the #1 Hero!" He sent a huge block of metal at All Might, who dodged, but-

"He's slowing down." Izuku said, reading my mind. "Running out of time. Even the Smashes are- MELISSA!" He lunged into action, catching the blonde girl in his arms as an attack sent her flying and returning her safely to the ground.

The ground exploded beneath me seconds later, and I used a quick jump with Voice to dodge, but the devastation raced towards the others on the roof. I powered up another leap and jumped in front of the impending slabs of sharp twisted metal and sent a blast of fire from my hands. My fingers burned already, and I could feel the flames working up my arms, but I held my ground until every piece of the metal fell to the floor in molten heaps.

A huge final move came for All Might at this time, and without missing a beat Todoroki froze the metal. It shattered from cold shock. Seconds later Katsuki also jumped into the battle, screaming at the villain and blasting it with explosions.

I went to summon another attack, but Kiri put a hand on my shoulder. "Your hands are burnt, Anika. Don't do this to yourself." With that he ran into the action. There was a ding of the elevator, and I saw that the others who had gone ahead at the greenhouse had made it up. "Are you guys okay?" I asked frantically.

"Yes, are you?" Momo replied, her eyes on my hands.

"I'm fine."

Iida jumped into the fight as well, and All Might couldn't back down after something like that. He attacked the villain again, going in for a final move, when he was caught by more metal tendrils. The villain lifted his hand, tightening it around All Might's throat and then his side. The side he'd been injured on in his battle with... but how could he know that unless...?

Izuku, who had been running to help All Might, collapsed and clutched his side. So it was, then... All For One.

Izuku hadn't told me much about it, but I had been explained to about it. All For One had the power to steal quirks and keep them for himself or transfer them to others. He was an evil man who'd ruled the world when quirks were still new to the public. All Might had tried and failed to defeat him... which meant he left Izuku that burden.

Somehow, All For One had gotten in contact with this man, and given him a second quirk. The strength he held was impossible to have been natural. Take that from someone with two completely different quirks.

All Might fell to the ground, and I felt that fear that his presence had ridden slip back onto me. Not just for myself, but for Izuku... for Katsuki... for my classmates, for Melissa and the professor and I Island. In that moment, seeing Izuku kneeling by All Might begging for him to get up and fight, I could only think of one thing to say.

"FIGHT!" I screamed, pushing all of the power I had left for Voice into it. "YOU WILL DEFEAT THIS VILLAIN! YOU'RE ALL MIGHT, DAMN IT!"

"DON'T LET SOME DAMN D-LISTER FINISH YOU, BASTARD! I HAVEN'T WASTED MY TIME TRYING TO BEAT YOU, HAVE I?" Katsuki joined in.

Pretty soon, the whole class was shouting. We watched as All Might slowly stood, readying a fighting stance, and I watched as Izuku joined him in a mirrored one. For once, I didn't feel a second of fear for Izuku. All I felt was trust and a strong sense of pride for being that boy's older sister.

I watched them attack, landing blow after blow, and finally, the final hit. I watched the villain go down. I watched Izuku stand triumphantly, arm hanging uselessly at his side. Looking over at David Shield, I knew he saw it too. As the sun rose, I knew we both saw it. The future symbol of peace. My brother. Izuku Midoriya.

••≈≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈≈••

The aftermath of the battle was a mess. There were news reports filed, police reports filed, we almost all got in trouble for illegal quirk use, and our injuries were used to study a couple new healing serums.

After a few days, our time at I Island came to a sad end. The rest of the Expo had been wonderful, and me and Katsuki had made up the day before. He'd come to me and apologized, saying he'd been an arrogant ass and swearing he would strive to treat Izuku the way I wanted him to. I thanked him for the apology, and told him I trusted him to do better.

He took my hand now, looking at the scarring that raced over my fingers. They hadn't been able to completely remove the scars, but I was okay with that. I thought they made me look kind of badass. "You really should be more careful, dumbass." He said, dropping my hand. 

"Yeah yeah." I said, going to board the plane.

"Wait!" A soft female voice called. I smiled, it was Melissa. "Ember!" I had told her my hero name because she had asked, and that's what she chose to call me by. She was breathless by the time she made it to the loading dock. "I need your number! So we can keep in contact!" She smiled.

I smiled a bit and took her phone, putting in my number under the name 'Anika Midoriya'. Ember just felt too professional, considering that we'd almost died several times together.

She thanked me and gave me a tight embrace. I smiled and hugged her back gently. "I have to go, I'll text you from Japan!" 

We loaded onto the plane. Me Katsuki and Kiri all crammed in the tight row of the small jet plane, almost too close for comfort. Katsuki sat in the middle, putting a hand around my shoulder, and I rested on his chest, closing my eyes and letting the sound of the engine, the warmth of his body, and thoughts of home help me drift to sleep.

(A/N: HEYYYYY guysssss soory this took so long, I had a lot going on what with it being around thanksgiving and nearing finals week and stuff. I just wanted to thank my LOVELY AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL SISTER @CursedShipLover24 (ignore the name it was a troll account to begin with) She has helped m plan the next whopping 20 chapters of this story in advance. Any thankfulness for frequent updates to this can go straight to her. Anyways! It's like 3:30 am, so I'm gonna sleep. Love you All! ~Sho) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8.1K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...
3.4M 97.3K 85
(𝚈/πš—) (𝙻/πš—) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš‹πš˜πš›πš— πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 πš™πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšπšžπš• πššπšžπš’πš›πš”, πš‹πšžπš πšœπš‘πšŽ πš‘πš’πš πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšπš›πš˜πš– πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πš˜πš—πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš πšŠπšœπš—'𝚝...
70.2K 2.4K 64
You were transported into the UA world, developed your own quirk, joined class 1-A and know everything that's going to happen... well at least as far...
63.3K 1.3K 22
Izuku Midoriya is a girl with a powerful power. Well, she was still traumatized by her past that left scars. Three years avoiding social life, she fi...