70s : Remarried Enemy

By CNovel_Reader

70s : Remarried Enemy (七零之改嫁死对头) Author: Squirrel Drunken Fish   Zhan Aiping, a girl who grew up in the compo... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-195 (end)

Chapter 141-150

890 11 0
By CNovel_Reader

 Chapter 141 Brother Gu

  After completing the last exam of the college entrance examination, Zhan Mingzhao walked out of the examination room. He felt that the sky was exceptionally blue, the clouds on the horizon were exceptionally beautiful, and the surroundings were filled with free air and sweet fragrance.

  As soon as he came out of the examination room, his unstoppable smile made many young women next to him look at him, and some of the bolder ones came over to chat with him, "What's your name, and which commune are you from? How did you do in the exam?" Let's discuss a topic..."

  "Brother, you look young. Are you an educated youth who just went to the countryside? Do you want to attend the gathering of educated youth in our commune? If you are admitted to university at the same time, we can..."

  ...

  Faced with such a scene, Zhan Mingzhao was already at ease. He refused one by one, implying that he was married and had a baby.

  Zhan Mingzhao stood under the tree waiting for Gu Xiangyi, but Gu Xiangyi caught a glimpse of him first. Gu Xiangyi came over and stepped on him, "What's wrong? So many female educated youths are surrounding you? You look so happy."

  "Daughter-in-law." Zhan Mingzhao smiled, and he was particularly attractive when he smiled: "I'm so happy. After today, I don't have to look at my sister's review materials anymore."

  "I won't do math problems anymore."

  It's hard not to laugh.

  "You're so stupid!" Gu Xiangyi held his hand and went back. After the exam, she was particularly relaxed. The two of them floated back lightly, getting the answers right along the way.

  Back at Gu's house, Gu Sheng and his wife had prepared meals waiting for them. Gu Xiangyi was so busy cooking that his son couldn't even take care of it.

  After finishing his meal, Gu Xiangyi wiped his mouth and said, "If you really get admitted to university and study in another place, you won't be able to enjoy my little brother's craftsmanship."

  "it's a pity!"

  Zhan Aiping suggested: "Then prepare for the exam for another year and eat enough."

  "No, definitely not!" Gu Xiangyi shook his head: "Before I took the exam, I thought that my probability of getting into college was very low, but this test paper - the more I did it, the more confident I became. Sister-in-law, you are so good, you can do it The questions are much more difficult than this test paper."

  "As I was writing, I was thinking, it's so simple, hahahaha."

  Zhan Mingzhao nodded: "I heard people chatting when I came out. It was very difficult to listen to them chatting. I didn't say anything."

  Gu Xiangyi: "In my examination room, there were many people who had not finished most of the math papers."

  Zhan Aiping nodded: "I wish you both get admitted to college!"

  Both Zhan Mingzhao and Gu Xiangyi applied for schools in the capital. Gu Xiangyi went to the medical school and Zhan Mingzhao went to the Capital Foreign Languages ​​Institute. If they both got admitted, they would be able to take their children to school.

  Everyone in the family home knew that Captain Gu's sister and brother-in-law had taken the college entrance examination. After the exam, they all came to inquire about the situation, asking them what the college entrance examination was like and whether they had a chance to get into college.

  Director Li said: "Xiao Zhannong's review materials are good. Although I didn't understand them, I learned a lot."

  Someone else asked, "You are so old, do you want to go to college? Let your fourth child go."

  Mother King Kong felt uncomfortable: "Is it possible to pass the college entrance examination? Why is it back to college again..."

  Unlike others who are overjoyed, Mother Vajra does not like the resumption of the college entrance examination. If the college entrance examination is resumed, all college students will have to take the exam. Will they be judged based on their grades? What's this? It's better to follow the recommendation before.

  Thinking about the results of the duck eggs brought back by her King Kong, Mother King Kong felt nervous.

  "Can his younger brothers and sisters be admitted to college? There are so many people taking the exam, and the college entrance examination also depends on the composition..."

  Director Li said: "Mom King Kong, you should go back and let your King Kong study hard, and don't come back with salty duck eggs again."

  "Now is no better than before. Zero points is not an honor."

  As soon as Director Li said these words, the other sisters-in-law all laughed.

  Shen Liqing and her cousin Zeng Jiang and Xue Xiaomei came to Gu's house. Zeng Jiang and his wife hurriedly answered the questions with Zhan Mingzhao and his wife.

  The couple became more and more frustrated with each other. Zeng Jiang said sadly, "It's over."

  Zeng Jiang took a book and patted his head. He was in a daze. Why couldn't he know anything as soon as he entered the examination room?

  "What if I don't get into the school I applied for..."

  Xue Xiaomei was also anxious: "Don't worry, or we can take the exam again next year."

  Zeng Jiang bit his lower lip: "I only have one last chance."

  Zeng Jiang took the college entrance examination this time with a military order. He promised the Xue family that if he failed to pass the college entrance examination after taking the college entrance examination twice, he would stay in the countryside and accompany Xue Xiaomei as a farmer for the rest of his life. , no longer think about those things about the college entrance examination.

  When he first went to the countryside to become an educated youth, Zeng Jiang had already given up the hope of going to university. He was determined to stay in the countryside. But now everyone has returned to the city, with more hopes of going to university, so they asked him to stay in the village. Alas...he is really Uncomfortable.

  Shen Liqing advised him: "If you fail the exam this year, you will have another chance next year."

  "I promised the Xue family twice."

  Zhan Aiping asked curiously: "What if Miss Xue passes the exam and you fail, how many more times will it take?"

  The Xue family was afraid that Zeng Jiang would go to college and that he would abandon his wife and children and leave Xue Xiaomei in the countryside, so they restricted him from going to college.

  But if Xue Xiaomei is admitted to college, but Zeng Jiang is not, what can we say?

  Will the Xue family still prevent Zeng Jiang from taking the college entrance examination?

  Zeng Jiang and Xue Xiaomei were startled, "Huh?!"

  Neither of them had ever imagined that this was possible.

  Zeng Jiang was an educated youth who went to the countryside with serious education, and Xue Xiaomei was just an ordinary rural woman with no education. If Zeng Jiang couldn't get into college, how could Xue Xiaomei get into college?

  Zhan Aiping said: "Xue Xiaomei has a very strong learning ability... To get into college, sometimes you need a little luck and the ability to perform on the spot."

  "Zeng Jiang, you made a few careless mistakes."

  Zeng Jiang had a grimace on his face: "I'm under a lot of psychological pressure... Yes, I have a bad mentality."

  He is a person who has issued a military order. He only has two chances. If he fails to pass the exam, he will not be able to take the college entrance examination for the rest of his life, unless he becomes a treacherous man.

  Faced with such pressure, Zeng Jiang was inevitably in a hurry.

  Xue Xiaomei had a confused face: "I...I was admitted to college?"

  Zeng Jiang's eyes lit up: "That's right! Little sister, you go to college!"

  Zhan Aiping's words suddenly gave Zeng Jiang a guiding light. It didn't matter even if neither he nor Xue Xiaomei were admitted to college this year. He and Xue Xiaomei would take the exam again next year. As long as either he or Xue Xiaomei passed the exam, they would be successful. The matter was resolved satisfactorily.

  Just prepare for the worst! In the second year, neither of them was admitted to college. Not only will there be a third year, he will not be able to take the college entrance examination, and Xue Xiaomei can take the college entrance examination. As long as Xue Xiaomei is admitted to college, the Xue family will stop him. Going to college?

  The more Zeng Jiang thought about it, the more relaxed he became. Yes, there is no end to the road. He still has opportunities, many opportunities.

  Zeng Jiang thanked Zhan Aiping: "Dean Zhan, you still see clearly. It was you who woke me up. Otherwise, I would still be regretful and afraid, and get into trouble by myself."

  Zeng Jiang was grateful to Zhan Aiping.

  Zhan Aiping shook her head and said with a smile: "You get what you sow, thanks to your careful teaching before. I think she has learned very solidly and can't solve too difficult questions, but she is not sloppy about these basic questions." ."

  Zeng Jiang smiled and scratched his head.

  Xue Xiaomei tugged at her clothes. She was a little embarrassed by Zhan Aiping's praise. Zhan Aiping's praise gave her a lot of confidence. She nodded: "Study, if I don't pass the exam this year, I will study hard next year." ."

  Shen Liqing on the side saw that they were all interested in studying, and her blood boiled with excitement. "Xiao Zhan, do you think I should also take the college entrance examination?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "As long as you are willing, of course you can sign up for next year's college entrance examination."

  Several people chatted happily. In order to thank Zhan Aiping for reminding him, Zeng Jiang specially sent a chicken to his door to express his gratitude.

  Zhan Aiping said: "I caught a chicken just by saying this."

  Little Tangyuan flattered her: "My mother is worth a fortune!"

  "I'll kill a chicken for you to eat tonight."

  *

  After the stressful college entrance examination, there is the New Year's Day theatrical performance. The college entrance examination admission notices will not come out one after another until the next year. People who are waiting for the results are anxious and can't wait.

  It's about to enter 1978.

  Her daughter was going to perform, so Zhan Aiping got up early and followed her daughter to school. She was accompanied by Zhan Mingzhao. The two of them helped the students in the Little Tangyuan class get their hair and makeup done.

  Gu Xiangyi was holding the little bean bag and watching the fun with little cotton.

  "Monitor, your mother is so beautiful!"

  "The monitor's mother is so beautiful!"

  ...

  Zhan Aiping felt happy when she heard the primary school students around her complimenting her on her beauty. She thought that children are so cute. They have all developed the skills of sweet talk and their little mouths are so sweet.

  The little Mian Mian standing next to her aunt is also very eye-catching. She is like a snow doll carved with gold and jade. She has a soft and cute appearance. Her facial features are not as delicate as those of her sister, but when these facial features are combined, she has a natural coquettishness. Han, especially when she smiles, makes people want to pamper her.

  Several sisters-in-law told Zhan Aiping: "I want to steal your daughter back!"

  After helping the children dress up, Zhan Aiping felt relaxed. She picked up the camera with her little cotton in her arms and went to the stage with Zhan Mingzhao and his wife to watch the next artistic performance. Xiao Tangyuan's show was ranked fifth.

  "Dad!" Little Cotton hugged her mother's neck and accurately identified her father in the crowd.

  Zhan Aiping looked back and saw Gu Sheng in military uniform among the crowd. He was looking at their mother and daughter.

  "Our little Mian Mian's eyes are so sharp that he recognized his father." Zhan Aiping waved to him.

  Gu Sheng was sitting in the front rows of representatives, where he could perfectly appreciate her daughter's dancing. Zhan Aiping could only take pictures from the side with her camera, but she planned to go to the middle later to take a frontal picture of her child.

  Gao Jingmei stood next to her, and Zhan Aiping was speechless when she saw her: "If you don't take the representative's seat, why should you squeeze in with me?"

  Gao Jingmei shook the camera in her hand: "Aren't you going to take pictures of your son?"

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  Gao Jingmei's photography skills are not average, but very bad. To describe it in the words of later generations, it is shooting from a straight male perspective.

  She took a lot of ugly photos of her son. If Lu Cheng hadn't been so good-looking, what would he have looked like under his mother's hands.

  Just like her mother Ai Feihong.

  Zhan Aiping said: "Take good pictures of your son."

  Don't take a few weird photos of her daughter.

  Gao Jingmei said confidently and generously: "I will also help your daughter take some pictures!"

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  The camera was in someone else's hands, and she couldn't stop him.

  Her own photography skills cannot be said to be excellent. Her real hope lies in her younger brother, Zhan Mingzhao. He is a person who has made movies. It is said that he learned photography from a photographer.

  Zhan Mingzhao held the camera and waved towards Zhan Aiping.

  Zhan Aiping told him: "Make Yuanyuan look good!"

  "rest assured."

  Gao Jingmei followed: "Take a good photo of my son too."

  Zhan Mingzhao: "It's all there!"

  The show in the Tangyuan class started. Zhan Aiping looked at her daughter's smart dancing and the amazing cheers from the whole hall. She felt unparalleled pride and satisfaction in her heart.

  "That little girl dancing on that drum?"

  "She looks so beautiful!"

  "Then I know the daughter of the Gu family, Gu Sheng's eldest daughter..."

  ...

  Gu Sheng was sitting in the center. He was surrounded by four men above, below, left and right. Lao Zhang on the left pulled his hand and whispered to him: "What do you think of us becoming in-laws? Book a baby wedding for the children."

  Gu Sheng refused, "The child is still young, so I don't want to have a baby wedding."

  The man in front turned around and said, "Why don't you consider my son?"

  The man behind stretched his head: "What's your son? He's also my son if he's suitable..."

  "Xiao Gu has two daughters. I think she is worthy of my brother."

  "What good things are you thinking about?"

  ...

  Gu Sheng refused them all with a cold face. In the following procedure, he was like whack-a-mole, rejecting each one.

  Gao Jingmei nudged Ai Ping with her elbow: "Look at how popular your man is. I don't even watch this show anymore. I just make him talk."

  Zhan Aiping couldn't help laughing when she looked at the scene. She went to the political commissar and asked to maintain order at the scene.

  Political Commissar Wu came out to lecture: "Look at you people. The boss is quite old. He is staring at the father of a little girl. Are you so in need of a daughter-in-law?"

  "It's missing!"

  ...

  When the artistic performance was over, the little glutinous rice ball jumped towards her parents excitedly. She was jumping up and down, looking very happy, "Mom and dad, do I look good? Do I look good dancing?"

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "It looks good, it looks great."

  I didn't see that your father has become a piece of cake.

  "Let's stand over there and take a photo later. Yuanyuan and you won the first prize in this show. You and your classmates will take a photo with the certificate first. Then our family will take a photo with the certificate alone. Yuanyuan will take a photo with the certificate and stand there." In the middle."

  The Gu family took pictures, and more and more people took pictures. At first, it was Gu Sheng and his wife with their children, then Zhan Mingzhao and his wife, Gao Jingmei and their children joined, Shen Liqing also came over, and several teachers also said they wanted to take pictures...

  --Click, click, click.

  The photos from several cameras were not developed, so Zhan Aiping was particularly curious about the contents of Gao Jingmei's camera.

  It's just that Gao Jingmei didn't let her see them all, and only selected a few photos of her daughter to show her.

  "mean."

  "I have no choice." Gao Jingmei sighed regretfully. She also wanted to show the photos openly, but her own son was unwilling.

  This kid is so shy.

  *

  The Lunar New Year is coming, and Brother Gu said he would come over and bring Zeng Xue over. He did not call to inform, but solemnly sent a telegram to his younger brother Gu Sheng.

  The format of the telegram is very serious, but the content...

  Zhan Aiping couldn't help laughing while holding the telegram: "This brother is interesting. You said it would be enough to just make a phone call now, and he also sent a telegram."

  "He also solemnly informed us that he is getting married."

  Chapter 142 Tradition

  "Brother, he actually sent a telegram, so formal?"

  Gu Xiaomei also received the telegram from her eldest brother alone. She ran to Gu's house and said, "Sister-in-law, sister-in-law, my eldest brother has sent a telegram!"

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "He is declaring his sovereignty."

  Gu Xiangyi sighed: "It's not easy for our eldest brother."

  She lowered her head and shook her little bean bag's paw.

  "It's not easy." Zhan Aiping thought about how her eldest brother had finally caught up with a wife at his age, so it was better not to get in the way.

  She just watched from the side: "Let's wait for the big brother to come and see how much this married man can change."

  "How big of a change can there be? My eldest brother is very old-fashioned... He can't change as much as my little brother, right?"

  *

  After Brother Gu sent the telegram, he refused to answer the call from the Gu family. In fact, he didn't want to go to Lao Wu's house at all. He originally planned to get married first, just like Lao Wu did back then.

  But Zeng Xue didn't agree. After all, they knew each other through Zhan Aiping. What's the point of not telling her face to face? Will we see each other again? Is Zeng Xue still a human being?

  Thinking about those things in the past, Zeng Xue was too embarrassed to go to the Gu family... However, even if they were going to hell, the two of them had to bravely go out and make a break.

  Gu Yao had nightmares for several days in a row. In his dreams, he saw the violent ridicule from his family, the hateful faces of his brothers... and the words he said himself back then.

  Every time he woke up from a nightmare, the once powerful words hit his face like raindrops.

  Gu Yao washed his face with cold water, looked at himself in the mirror, and thought to himself, Gu Yao, Gu Yao, you are also a person who has experienced strong winds and waves. Is there any difficulty that you can't overcome?

  He got up for a morning jog. In the past two years, he had become more and more diligent in exercising and paying attention to maintaining his body. After breaking out in a sweat, Gu Yao took a long breath and sifted through several people's faces in his mind. Finally, he decided to give it to him. Gu Xiangyi, the cute little girl, makes a call.

  Gu Xiangyi said happily: "Brother, congratulations."

  Gu Yao's expression was solemn and his voice was extremely calm on the phone. He pretended to be calm and asked: "When your brother got married, what did he tell his parents?"

  Gu Xiangyi laughed: "My little brother, my little brother is so arrogant--"

  ...

  Gu Yao hung up the phone first.

  "I'm a traditional man."

  Just like what Lao Wu said, the upper beam of their family is not straight and the lower beam is crooked. It is due to the ancestral henpeck. If you want to blame it, you have to blame Lao Gu.

  Gu Xiangyi: "?! Brother! Big brother?!!! Why did you just hang up the phone?"

  "You still refuse to answer...Are you busy? Thank you."

  ...

  Gu Xiangyi reluctantly put down the phone.

  *

  Gu Yao made complete preparations before bringing Zeng Xue to the door. He wanted to act first to avoid being teased by these younger brothers and sisters.

  Zeng Xue: "This...this is not necessary. You even brought an apron? Why did you bring this?"

  Yes, in this review, Yao not only brought his own apron, he also planned to buy vegetables and meat at his door, along with good wine and a small tin frog. He wanted to return the small iron frog to Gu Sheng and his wife.

  Gu Yao said in a relaxed tone: "I learned some skills from two ordinary cooks... I will take this opportunity to let my younger brothers and sisters have a taste of my elder brother's skills."

  As soon as he passed by, he occupied the kitchen and showed off his skills, which amazed his younger brothers and sisters. After that, he drank Gu Sheng down at the dinner table and the matter was resolved satisfactorily.

  Zeng Xue: "You went too far by describing Master Lu and Master Xue as ordinary cooks."

  Although he only learned three axes, Cheng Yaojin's three axes were enough.

  When Gu Yao and Zeng Xue came to the door, Zhan Aiping and Gu Sheng were both at home. The eldest brother said that he would bring someone to the door. How could they not greet him solemnly? After all, he had sent a telegram.

  "Brother."

  "Lao Wu." Gu Yao said calmly and calmly. Zeng Xue beside him saw Zhan Aiping and his wife. Her face suddenly turned red. She was so embarrassed. She didn't feel it on the phone. This meeting , I'm really sorry.

  She accidentally became their sister-in-law.

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Eldest brother and future sister-in-law come in and sit down."

  Don't think of their home as a Hongmen Banquet.

  Gu Sheng's eyes were sharp: "Brother, did you buy some meat?"

  Brother Gu's expression remained unchanged: "When I came here, I saw the freshness and bought some on the way. Take me to your kitchen."

  "Brother will show you his skills today."

  "Fifth brother, don't come to the kitchen and get in the way. Big brother has everything covered today."

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  Brother Gu occupied the kitchen at home. Zhan Aiping and Zeng Xue were talking outside. Gu Sheng was wearing a military uniform. The sun was strong during the day and it was a little hot in the morning. He rolled up his sleeves, revealing his strong upper arm muscles. His eyebrows were flying at an angle. The ends of his eyes were raised, and he leaned against the kitchen door with his arms crossed and a careless expression.

  If he had another piece of grass in his mouth, he would be even more in need of a beating.

  As an experienced commander, reprimand, warn, and provoke with full trash talk skills before the battle.

  Gu Sheng's peach eyes were full of smiles, and he thought to himself, big brother, things have really turned around, and today he has been transferred to me.

  Gu Sheng said loudly: "Brother, you are getting married soon. From now on, you must take good care of your wife and tell her to be virtuous. Otherwise, how can a younger brother like me rest assured?"

  Gu Yao's hand holding the spatula paused, what a shameful little brother!

  He remained silent.

  Gu Sheng came over and continued: "It is said that people get angry when they get promoted. Brother, you have been promoted recently. You are now the second-in-command. You are the boss in the unit. You can say a word and it is a golden rule. Are you still willing to respond? Do you want to bow your head in front of your wife at home? I--"

  "Lao Wu's wife!" Brother Gu shouted outside: "Lao Wu's wife! Come in! Come in quickly."

  Zhan Aiping arrived in response, "Brother, what's wrong?"

  Gu Yao said angrily: "You should really take care of this fifth child! Don't let him live a good life. Look, this is the father of three children, and he is not a decent person!"

  Gu Sheng smiled: "Brother, why are you like this? You're still complaining to my wife. I'm not doing this all for your own good."

  "Daughter-in-law, come here and relax your shoulders for me. Let me show you how virtuous you are. Oops, I'm tired from standing for a while."

  Brother Gu said with a dark face: "If you really have nothing to do, come and help me wash the vegetables."

  ...

  Zhan Aiping and Zeng Xue suppressed their laughter as they watched the two brothers kill each other.

  At noon, we had Brother Gu's "Three-Ban Ax" recipe. It tasted pretty good. Gu Yao and Gu Sheng drank two glasses of wine. He said seriously: "My little sister and the others are coming over with their children in the evening. You all have to give me some face." They are taking the college entrance examination, so I, as the eldest brother, have to say a few words to encourage them."

  What I mean is that you must not cause trouble for me. He wants to act like a big brother in front of my little sister.

  "If they fail the exam, I encourage them to take the exam again next year. These motivated comrades deserve praise."

  ...

  In the evening, Gu Xiangyi and Zhan Mingzhao came over. Gu Yao took a nap to clear his head. He originally wanted to act like a big brother in front of his sister, but when he saw the bean bun in Zhan Mingzhao's arms, he Others are stupid.

  Gu Yao: "?!!!"

  this......

  "Oh my God!!!" Zeng Xue was shocked. She looked at Gu Yao for a while and then at Xiaodou Bao. If she hadn't known that this child was Gu Yao's nephew, she would have thought he was Gu Yao's illegitimate child.

  Xiaodoubao shook his legs carelessly in his father's arms, raised his eyelids and glanced at Gu Yao. His solemn and calm expression was exactly the same as Gu Yao's, and he looked like a big boss.

  Xiaodou Bao looks very old even at such a young age.

  Gu Xiangyi smiled and said: "Brother, look, my son!"

  Gu Yao's mouth twitched: "..."

  His biological sister is also very good at giving birth, and she gave birth to a nephew who looked like him.

  Gu Yao watched helplessly as his little sister pointed at a face that looked exactly like his and said loudly: "This is my son!"

  There was a tremor in front of his eyes. He didn't want this little girl anymore. He swallowed all the words of encouragement that he had prepared in his stomach. .

  Gu Xiangyi encouraged: "Brother, hurry up and hug your little nephew."

  Gu Yao looked stiff and took the soft little guy with stiff hands. Gu Yao didn't know how to hold a child. Gu Xiangyi taught him: "Brother, you have to hold the child like this, yes, that's it. Sister-in-law, hurry up and get one." Camera to take pictures."

  Gu Yao said loudly: "Don't!"

  Zeng Xue said: "Hurry up and take pictures!"

  Gu Yao felt that everyone around him had betrayed him. He held the hot potato in his arms and glared at him.

  Gu Yao's younger brothers and sisters were afraid of him, and his subordinates were afraid of him, but the little bean bag in his arms was not afraid at all. He shook his strong calves and looked at Gu Yao with half-squinted eyes. It's like a review from a leader.

  Gu Yao: "..."

  For the first time, he felt that his face deserved a beating.

  Then, Xiaodoubao grinned at him, hehe...

  Gu Yao was confused for a moment by his sudden smile. Then, hot water flowed down his hands. Xiao Beanbao lifted his legs happily, and a jet of water fell on Gu Yao's chest like a waterfall.

  Gu Xiangyi was stunned: "Brother, the child peed -"

  Gu Yao: "?!!!"

  Zeng Xue: "..."

  Gu Yao, who had been soaked by the boy's urine, took a shower and changed into clean clothes. He didn't want to say anything anymore. Gu Sheng, Gu Yao, and Zhan Mingzhao were three men cooking in the kitchen.

  Zhan Mingzhao: "How about you two uncles take a break and try my craft tonight?"

  Gu Sheng said seriously: "I have to make my wife and children what they like to eat."

  Gu Yao said proudly: "I also have to cook what my partner likes to eat."

  Zhan Mingzhao: "...me too."

  Outside, Zhan Aiping and the other three were chatting happily. Zeng Xue said to Gu Yao, "You should learn how to take care of children."

  She asked Gu Yao to continue holding the little bean bag.

  Gu Yao dared not speak out when he was angry, he was holding his breath.

  When Gu Sheng, Zhan Aiping, and Gu Xiangyi saw this scene, the same sentence was written in their eyes: You also have today.

  Gu Yao sat on pins and needles, his face as black as the bottom of a pot.

  The little glutinous rice balls and others had come back from school, and Lu Cheng also came to their house for dinner. Lu Cheng suddenly noticed Gu Yao and the child in his arms. He whispered to the little glutinous rice balls: "Your uncle's son looks just like you." My brother is a bit like that."

  Little Tangyuan: "?!" Her uncle has no son.

  Guobaorou said: "He is my cousin."

  Lu Cheng: "..."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Xiao Cheng, your observation skills are not good, don't be careful."

  Lu Cheng's face turned red. How could he, a man who wanted to be a special forces soldier, make such a mistake?

  Gu Yao and Zeng Xue left and gave Zhan Aiping a matchmaker red envelope. This red envelope is indispensable no matter what.

  Zhan Aiping took the red envelope, which was another windfall. She and Gu Sheng sighed: "I didn't expect that the eldest brother would be subdued by such a little pepper. Look at how suffocated he is, he will suffer a lot in the future."

  Gu Sheng said: "My eldest brother really likes someone."

  Gu Sheng put his daughter-in-law into his arms: "As long as I can hold my daughter-in-law, what anger can't I bear?"

  Zhan Aiping hugged him back: "Captain Gu, your consciousness is really high."

  "We have made a fortune." The red envelope contained two hundred yuan, which was not too small. Zhan Aiping counted the money. Their family had not only made this fortune in the past two years, but they had also contacted the publishing house to sell it. College entrance examination information, Zhan Aiping made five thousand from it.

  The college entrance examination of 1978 is coming soon, and students' demand for review materials is still increasing day by day. The materials compiled by Zhan Aiping are selling very well, and her new test papers are also being snapped up like crazy.

  The publishing house contacted Zhan Aiping and said that they would continue to cooperate. Now that the college entrance examination has resumed, these college entrance examination review materials will have broad prospects and great potential in the future.

  "Teaching aid materials support a bookstore. This thing is indeed the most profitable."

  She has worked hard to save money for several years, but it is better to sell teaching materials and materials. If this continues, she will make a fortune of 10,000 yuan by selling teaching materials.

  Zhan Aiping suddenly felt embarrassed. It was not like she had never read time travel and rebirth novels, about traveling back to the 1960s and 1970s, and being reborn back to the 1960s and 1970s. People returned to the era of resumption of college entrance examinations and reform and opening up, or... Take the initiative to take the college entrance examination, or ride a bicycle, do business in the streets, sell snacks, open a restaurant, sell clothes... and earn your first pot of gold.

  As for her, she also caught up with the spring breeze of the resumption of the college entrance examination. She did not take the college entrance examination. She sold college entrance examination review materials and made her first pot of gold.

  If this continues, will she be able to come up with a XX secret scroll, which is earlier than the XX Gang secret scroll that emerged in the 1980s and 1990s?

  After thinking about it, Zhan Aiping shook her head. It was because of the primitive conditions at the beginning and it was an unexplored field that we could easily make money. The development of real teaching aid materials was a long-lasting and big project.

  As various learning conditions improve, the college entrance examination questions will become more and more difficult, and children's studies will become more and more difficult.

  In a few years, her three children will also take the college entrance examination, and they need to pay close attention to their studies.

  Not long after the new year, college entrance examination notices arrived one after another. Zhan Aiping went to the county and made suggestions in the town. They united the communes and suggested that if there was a college student in the commune, they would give it a try. Set off firecrackers at your door to make the acceptance letter more lively.

  Zhan Aiping also suggested that the commune should have a list of honors on the publicity wall and post the names of candidates admitted to college. If there are college students in the commune, the entire commune will be glorious.

  The reason why Zhan Aiping suggested this was because she was worried that the admission notice would not be delivered to the candidates themselves. There were many accidents in the years after the college entrance examination was resumed. Some families burned the admission notice without telling them, others changed their names, and some cousins ​​pretended to be Going to school with the same name... everything happens.

  The current conditions are rudimentary, there is no national network, transportation is underdeveloped, and household registration is in a mess... Even if someone is impostered to go to university, there is no way for the university to verify it.

  In addition, the household registration management is not strict. If the notice accidentally falls into the hands of an uncle, he can use careful manipulation to have his children impersonate him or even directly use the candidate's household registration.

  Rural people will not bother to check their household registration. By the time the rural candidates themselves find out the truth, it may be many years later and the matter is settled.

  ...

  Do something good.

  "Sister-in-law, I passed the exam!!! I passed the exam!!!" After receiving the admission notice, Gu Xiangyi was so excited that she wanted to spread the word. Unexpectedly, she was admitted to the university! !

  "Sister-in-law, I can go to college now, I'm a college student!"

  Gu Xiangyi's heartbeat accelerated, and she couldn't hide the smile on her brows and eyes. When she signed up for the college entrance examination, she didn't expect that she would be admitted to college when the college entrance examination had just resumed.

  Zhan Aiping was very happy when she heard that she was admitted to university: "Would you like to stay for dinner tonight? Let's celebrate!"

  "I want to especially thank my sister-in-law. If it weren't for my sister-in-law, how could I have been admitted to college."

  Zhan Aiping: "Have you called your parents?"

  If Gu Zean and his wife knew that their youngest daughter was admitted to college, they would definitely be extremely happy.

  If Gu Xiangyi and his wife had both been admitted to college, they might still feel like they were dreaming.

  "Not yet." Gu Xiangyi held the admission notice and said, "I just received the admission notice, and the first thing I wanted to do was tell Ming Zhao and you. Ming Zhao went out with his child. I will tell him later. Give him a fright."

  Zhan Mingzhao was not only shocked, he was so frightened that he couldn't sleep. Gu Xiangyi's admission notice came, and there was no sign of his admission notice yet. But what if the final outcome was that Gu Xiangyi passed the exam? It would be fun if he failed to pass the exam to college.

  Gu Xiangyi comforted him: "It's okay, it's okay. If you don't pass, we can take the exam again next year. You can always pass. Dad, don't worry."

  "If you don't pass the exam, I will continue to do the questions with you. My son and I will accompany you to do the questions. Our little Dou Bao has been accompanying his father to do the questions since he was born. He is so smart."

  Zhan Mingzhao's mouth twitched: "..."

  Zhan Aiping couldn't help laughing: "You are indeed kissing my wife. Little sister, this is not to comfort you, but to rub salt into the wound."

  She patted her younger brother on the shoulder: "Brother, you are a little confident. My little sister has passed the exam. You are my younger brother. Are you still worried about not passing the exam?"

  Zhan Mingzhao: "..."

  Chapter 143 Carpenter

  After Gu Xiangyi received the admission notice, at the same time in Zhongcun, Uncle Xue was walking back with a load. He stopped to rest halfway. He put down his straw hat, wiped his face with a towel, and then smoked a dry cigarette.

  After a while, he heard the sound of gongs and drums. Uncle Xue didn't take it seriously. Unexpectedly, someone called him loudly, "Uncle Xue, there is a happy event in your family!"

  Uncle Xue's heartbeat slowed down a beat, and his face didn't look very good. He had a not-so-good guess, could it be that his son-in-law Zeng Jiang was admitted to college?

  Hey, those educated youths are evildoers. They are evildoers and want to go back to the city.

  Although they all want to go to college, Uncle Xue doesn't want his son-in-law to go to college. Zeng Jiang is already married to his daughter Xue Xiaomei, so he should live in peace and contentment in the country, and still want to do the things he doesn't have. What?

  Scholars are heartless. As for those educated youth who returned to the city, many of them got married and had children here. Many of them were married between educated youths. They said they were getting married, but in fact they were just having drinks. They were still single on their household registrations because the educated youths They were afraid that getting married would affect their return to the city, so the two educated youths lived together. They both had children and did not receive a marriage certificate.

  At this time, most country people did not get a certificate when they got married, and only held a ceremony in the village. Therefore, it was normal for educated youths to live as husband and wife in the countryside without a certificate.

  Later, when they had the opportunity to return to the city, the couple found a way to go back. As for the children? Just throw it here, pretending that this baby has never been born. Without this past, many abandoned children were adopted by the villagers.

  Some couples abandon their children, some abandon their wives and children, some abandon their husbands and their children...

  Uncle Xue has seen a lot, and he is worried. Zeng Jiang seems to be a kind and righteous person, and if Zeng Jiang becomes like other educated youths, he becomes a wolf-hearted man and abandons his wife Xue Xiaomei in the country in order to return to the city.

  When he went to study at a university outside, his mind changed.

  Uncle Xue looked unhappy: "What happy events can happen to my family?"

  "You listen to the music and firecrackers over there! Your family is happy, they have been admitted to college! Someone in your family has been admitted to college!"

  "Old Xue, your son-in-law has been admitted to college!"

  ...

  Many people came to congratulate Uncle Xue, some sincerely, and some just to laugh. I wonder if Zeng Jiang will become Chen Shimei after he is admitted to college?

  Uncle Xue didn't look good, and he didn't look good to the smiling person who came to deliver the notice.

  Chen He, who came to deliver the notice, shouted bad luck when he saw it. These days, delivering notices is a job that everyone is competing for. When I deliver it, people are happy. They get red envelopes and at least they can have a meal and good wine. Good meat to serve.

  As a result, when he looked at Uncle Xue's face, he understood something. Come on, this is another family that has conflicts. It's not easy to eat and drink, and it also makes him a mess.

  Chen He repeatedly complained about bad luck, but he said dutifully: "Is Miss Xue here? Miss Xue's admission notice is here."

  "What? Miss Xue!"

  Uncle Xue was dumbfounded: "What? What did you say? Whose admission notice is it?"

  "Xue Xiaomei's college admission notice, who are you from Xue Xiaomei?"

  "I'm her father!"

  "Congratulations! Miss Xue is admitted to college!"

  Uncle Xue's eyes widened in disbelief: "My daughter has been admitted to college? You mean my daughter has been admitted to college?"

  He has several sons, all of whom are wealthy in the village, but one daughter is married to an educated youth. Now he actually says that his daughter can go to college?

  Not only Uncle Xue was in disbelief, but everyone in the village didn't believe it. Xiaomei Xue's husband was barely admitted to college. Xiaomei Xue? She is a native of the village, can she go to college? !

  "--Oh!" Uncle Xue's eyes turned red with excitement, "A college student is born in my family, and his ancestors are honored. Smoke is rising from the graves of our ancestors!"

  "Quickly, come in and sit down. We are going to kill two chickens today. Call her brother and sister-in-law!" Uncle Xue slapped his thigh and quickly sent people to buy wine, cigarettes and firecrackers.

  Such a great event must be celebrated.

  --They have a college student in their family!

  "Little sister passed the exam?" Zeng Jiang and Xue Xiaomei came back and were extremely surprised when they saw Xue Xiaomei's admission notice.

  Xue Xiaomei was startled: "Have I passed the exam?"

  "I passed the exam! How did you pass the exam, little sister?"

  Xue Xiaomei: "I just read the college entrance examination review materials given by Dr. Zhan..."

  "Doctor Zhan? Is it Zhan Aiping from Yanxin Health Center? She has given gifts to many barefoot doctors -"

  ...

  The others listened and took it all to heart. There were a lot of college entrance examination review materials on wax boards in the world, a mixed bag of good and bad. When they heard the name Dr. Zhan, they decided on this one next time.

  I need to get Dr. Zhan's review materials!

  Who doesn't want to have a college student in their family?

  When Xue Xiaomei was admitted to college, her sisters-in-law were inevitably jealous. They were all the same rural girls. How could she marry an educated youth and now be admitted to college?

  Going to college means changing your destiny. As soon as you graduate, you will have an iron rice bowl and eat the national food. You don't have to earn work points in the village like them.

  Uncle Xue was holding a cigarette and noticed the thoughts of his daughters-in-law. He quickly spoke: "You idiots, it's not worth being happy that my sister-in-law is admitted to college? My sister-in-law is a college student. How can she not take her nephews and nieces with her?" Don't you want your son or daughter to go to college?"

  yes! When the Xue family's sisters-in-law heard this, they happily went to celebrate their sister-in-law's admission to college.

  *

  Although Zhan Mingzhao's admission notice came late, it still reached Zhan Mingzhao's hands. Zhan Mingzhao breathed a long sigh of relief, "There is no need to worry anymore."

  The news that Zhan Mingzhao was admitted to the School of Foreign Languages ​​reached the Family Court, and the entire Family Court was excited.

  "Both the younger brothers and sisters of Dr. Zhan's family have been admitted to college. The couple went to college. I heard that they were all tutored by Dr. Zhan."

  "No wonder Dr. Zhan's son skipped a grade, came first in the exams, and always got perfect scores in math."

  ...

  Mother King Kong said: "What's the matter with a perfect score? A perfect score means one fried dough stick and two eggs. Isn't it just that our King Kong has more fried dough sticks and more eggs?"

  Others laughed at her: "They are golden eggs, but your eggs are stupid eggs."

  King Kong Mama: "..."

  "Dr. Zhan is so great. From now on, all the children in her family will be college students."

  The family courtyard is boiling, and both the Gu family and the Zhan family are boiling.

  Gu Ze'an never expected that both his daughter and son-in-law would be admitted to college, even to universities in the capital. He said to Qin Ying: "You said that Ping Ping is too powerful. She can carve rotten wood. "

  Qin Ying: "Do you want to damage it? My daughter says it is rotten wood."

  Gu Ze'an: "You still don't know what your daughter was like before?"

  Qin Ying took a breath: "..." It was not easy for her daughter to get into college.

  Gu Ze'an laughed happily: "I think our little daughter-in-law Pingping must have been a carpenter in her last life. She can flatten any thorns in her hands. As for carving rotten wood, that's no big deal."

  Gu Ze'an also called Boss Gu and mocked him: "Boss, look at this sister Ping Ping who does her duty well. She has brought her younger brothers and sisters to college. In this regard, you can't compare to her."

  Boss Gu said with a dark face: "..."

  Now he gets scared when he hears the word "Ping".

  *

  "My son was admitted to the Capital Foreign Languages ​​Institute, and my own son was admitted to university?" When Zhan Bo knew the news, he was not only shocked, he was simply confused.

  The news came out of nowhere.

  --Is this still his useless eldest son Zhan Mingzhao?

  After being confused, Zhan Bo was happy. No matter how Zhan Mingzhao got into college, he still got into college. "School of Foreign Languages, are we going to have a diplomat in our family?"

  When he thought of this, Zhan Bo's complexion turned rosy, diplomat! That's a diplomat, how proud of his ancestors.

  Zhu Jiaorong smiled reluctantly: "I have just been admitted to university, and now I have become a diplomat. It is too far-fetched to think."

  Zhu Jiaorong was nervous, regretful, and uncomfortable. She almost broke her teeth and swallowed blood and tears into her stomach.

  Zhan Mingzhao should not have been allowed to go to the countryside in the first place. He was sent to work as a laborer in the city and live in a muddle.

  Zhu Jiaorong secretly scolded Zhan Aijia for her supercilious daughter. Now that she was so arrogant, she didn't take her own mother seriously, so she had to humble herself to please Zhan Aijia.

  Zhan Aijia should be allowed to go to the countryside, marry a man from the countryside, and beg her biological mother to help her return to the city, crying and kneeling.

  Zhu Jiaorong was so angry that she wiped her tears and said, "Now you only care about your eldest son and don't care about your younger son. We, the well-off people, are still suffering in the countryside."

  Zhan Bo hesitated and said, "Wasn't he fine last time? His hands are more delicate than yours, and he probably hasn't suffered much."

  Zhu Jiaorong choked at his straightforward words, "You have to find a way to get our son back to the city. He also has to take the college entrance examination. He also has to take the college entrance examination."

  Zhan Bo said: "People are trained in the countryside, why don't we let him join the army? It would be easier to enter college in the army..."

  Zhu Jiaorong wiped away her tears. Military training was so hard. How could her well-off family bear such hardship?

  Zhan Bo and his wife called Zhan Mingkang. Zhan Mingkang said well on the phone: "Well, I am reviewing for the college entrance examination. Please send me some money. I want to buy books, materials, and college entrance examination review." material."

  "Okay, okay, we'll give you more money, you have to study hard."

  Zhan Mingkang hung up the phone with peace of mind and took the college entrance examination? Only fools get into college? After passing the college entrance examination, you still have to be assigned a job and have to go to work. It will not be as comfortable as it is now.

  Anyway, his biological father, Zhan Bo, had money and a salary, and Zhan Bo sent him money. He had enough money to spend in the countryside, and he earned much more work points than others.

  Why should he suffer when he can get so much money without any effort.

  Zhan Mingkang planned to save some money and keep the gift for becoming Sister Yanyan, so that he and Sister Yanyan could live together in the countryside.

  Zhou Yanyan hesitated to speak: "Brother Kang..."

  She wanted to ask Zhan Mingkang when his parents would let him return to the city.

  *

  Zhan Mingzhao and his wife are preparing to pack their things and go to college. They will have to stay in the capital for several years. They only have free time every winter and summer vacation. When they graduate, they don't know where they will be assigned to work.

  The future is vague, yet full of light.

  Before leaving, Gu Xiangyi felt reluctant to part with her. She hugged her sister-in-law and kept crying: "Sister-in-law, sister-in-law, I can't let you go. I don't want to go to college anymore. I won't go..."

  Gu Xiangyi burst into tears. She had just escaped from the protection of her parents and came to her brother and sister-in-law. Watching Zhan Aiping pregnant, the steamed pork buns, glutinous rice balls, cotton dumplings and bean buns were born one by one. After so many years, she had no idea about this place. His feelings were very deep and she really couldn't bear to part with him.

  Zhan Aiping wiped her tears: "Silly girl, just like a child, all the feasts in the world must come to an end."

  "Sister-in-law, wait until I come back from winter and summer vacation."

  "Call me often, call my office."

  ...

  Gu Sheng and Zhan Mingzhao stood aside, watching their sister-in-law cry together, and they seemed quieter.

  Zhan Mingzhao took the initiative to invite: "Brother-in-law, how about... let's hold each other and cry too?"

  Gu Sheng: "Don't come here."

  After sending her brother and sister away, Zhan Aiping leaned against Gu Sheng with a sentimental look on her face. Although she didn't cry, she felt very reluctant to give up. She was too embarrassed to cry in front of her brothers and sisters.

  Gu Sheng said: "If you want to cry, just cry secretly in bed at night. I won't laugh at you."

  Zhan Aiping hit him with her elbow: "Why are you crying? It's not that we can't see each other. There are trains and planes now... If there is a chance, let's take a plane to visit relatives."

  Gu Sheng smiled and said, "Okay."

  Not long after Zhan Mingzhao and his wife left, Director Zhou from the publishing house came to visit Zhan Aiping and invited her to participate in writing a set of elementary school mathematics tutorial books.

  Chapter 144 A man lives up to his name

  "Dr. Zhan, you must get involved." When Director Zhou came to see Zhan Aiping, he was still holding the math problems that Zhan Aiping had designed in Zidi Primary School. These problems were copied from easy to difficult, as shown in the figure It's both well-written and well-written...much more novel and interesting than those mechanical questions.

  Zhan Aiping asked: "Design a set of primary school mathematics tutoring exercises?"

  "Yes, there is a lot to do now! I am afraid that our publishing house is lagging behind." Director Zhou was excited. Since the college entrance examination was resumed last year, there has been a wave of learning in the country. Among them, mathematics, physics and chemistry are the most popular. Counseling books are in short supply across the country.

  Look at the crazy sales of those rough and messy wax engraving materials for the College Entrance Examination last year. Hundreds of publishing houses across the country are working overtime to produce, Xinhua Bookstore's supply exceeds demand, publishing houses are making a lot of money, everyone's bonuses are full, and the New Year is even more vigorous, and they are ready to do something big.

  "People from our publishing house have gone to several publishing houses across the country to learn about it. This year, most publishing houses have begun to turn to publishing teaching aids. The Shanghai City Publishing House is also starting to publish primary school mathematics..." Director Zhou continued to talk. Zhan Aiping talked about the prospects of their publishing house.

  Zhan Aiping said: "It's okay to design teaching aids, but I ask that I write them alone. I don't cooperate with others. I create the content, and my husband illustrates the pictures. The profits from the publication of this set of teaching aids will be shared..."

  "Ah? You want to publish it alone... This is not a small matter. How can one person do it? Can... can it be sold?" Director Zhou was very hesitant. This set of primary school mathematics teaching materials was published by their publisher For this year's biggest project, he invited many people to cooperate, and he even wanted to invite Zhan Aiping to participate. However, now Zhan Aiping said that she wanted to start a new project and write a series of primary school mathematics teaching aids.

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Your publishing house has a lot of teaching aid publishing tasks this year, so you can add more to my list, so I'll just do it in a small way."

  "Here in Dian Province, with my reputation, I don't have to worry about not being able to sell in the past two years. Last year, I became famous during the college entrance examination. My brothers and sisters have all been admitted to university. The doctors in our hospital, as well as those barefoot doctors ...Many of them have been admitted to university."

  Director Zhou sighed: "Isn't that right? With the recent notice, your reputation as Dr. Zhan has become so great. In the whole province, we are the only one who has been admitted to university. The newspapers have caused a sensation, saying that you have done it." It's good to have college entrance examination review materials..."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Then it's settled."

  "Ah?!" Director Zhou said: "We are in a hurry to publish it. We have to be the first. Can you do it alone? It is best to print and publish it before next spring."

  Director Zhou was very anxious, what they wanted was to hurry up and get the first priority.

  Zhan Aiping said: "It can be done."

  Zhan Aiping knows that the teaching aid materials in recent years are a big business opportunity, but she does not want to participate in the cooperative publishing project of Director Zhou and his publishing house. This project must have invited a lot of people. If there are too many people, it will not be unified. In the end, for If you hurry up and publish it, the ending will most likely be messy.

  The working atmosphere in the current unit is not very good. They only pursue speed and do not pay attention to details. There is still a sense of exaggeration. They have to get it done in one step, just shouting slogans and doing formalities.

  Director Zhou is quite pragmatic. He also plans to find someone to write it himself. But after a few years, the national teaching aid market will be in chaos. All kinds of copycats will be copied, and some will be copied later. , copying some of that later, the questions are full of loopholes - despite this, because the teaching aid market has just been developed and has broad prospects, sales are still hot and profitable.

  Zhan Aiping wants to take the lead in designing and create a set of primary school mathematics tutorial books for children that are interesting, easy to understand, and open to thinking.

  Director Zhou hesitated: "Okay, you have to remember to get it out quickly."

  Director Zhou once again emphasized the word "fast". The sudden resumption of the college entrance examination triggered a learning frenzy. All schools had a chain reaction and began to focus on learning. They all needed tutoring books!

  However, there are not many guidance books on the market, and they are still old, shabby, and outdated.

  Zhan Aiping said: "Haste makes waste, I will try my best to go as fast as possible."

  Zhan Aiping took over the task of writing primary school mathematics tutorial books. She already had a blueprint in her mind. In the past two years, she had accumulated a lot of experience and examples as a question writer for Zi Di Primary School. These can be applied. Go up... She and her biological daughter Xiao Tangyuan competed with each other in learning mathematics, and they knew how to use interesting questions to arouse the children's interest.

  She also plans to ask her son Guo Baorou to help. This little guy is very smart, loves to solve problems, and is particularly sensitive to numbers.

  With cheap labor in hand, Xiao Guobao was asked to do odd jobs.

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "It's better than paying a few cents to help others write their summer homework."

  She is really a conscientious capitalist mother.

  However, she is really not a capitalist. The book says that a capitalist must employ more than eight people. If she does not employ eight people, then she is not a capitalist. At best, she is self-employed.

  *

  Dr. He, who was recuperating in Yanxin Health Center, left. He accepted the above arrangement and went to work as a teaching staff in a medical school. In addition, his daughter Helan was also admitted to university.

  He felt relieved when he learned that his daughter was admitted to college.

  Before leaving, Dr. He thanked Zhan Aiping very much: "Thank you very much. If you need anything in the future, just ask."

  "According to me, this little comrade like you is still suitable to be a teacher. In the future, he will educate more doctors and save more patients... This is much greater than treating difficult and complicated diseases. No matter how good a doctor's medical skills are, he will not be able to do anything in his life." How many people can be saved?" Dr. He murmured to himself.

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "If one day I want to join a school as a teacher, I would like to ask you for a recommendation."

  "good."

  Zhan Aiping sent Dr. He away. In the hospital, in addition to presiding over daily hospital work, she also took time to spend time with her daughter and designed elementary school mathematics tutorials. She lived a busy and fulfilling life every day.

  Several barefoot doctors headed by Zeng Jiang often went to the hospital to ask her questions. They wanted to learn medical skills and take the next college entrance examination.

  Zhan Aiping is a famous celebrity in the nearby town and village. Zeng Jiang is also a famous celebrity in the town. Now he is embarrassed to say his real name when he goes out on weekdays. When he introduces himself to others, he says: "My name is Jiang Zeng. Local people, not educated youth sent to the countryside."

  "I am not that educated youth from the countryside named Zeng Jiang."

  Zeng Jiang felt miserable in his heart: "Now I have almost become a joke among the educated youth. It's so uncomfortable. I am still a pump for the villagers to encourage their children. I am just a pump... They all use me to encourage their children."

  Is there any educated youth sent to the countryside who is worse off than him? It's okay for other educated youths who didn't get into college. He was an orthodox educated youth who went to the countryside, and his wife from the countryside got into college. But he, the educated youth who went to the countryside, didn't get into college. Now that Xue Xiaomei is in college, he stays in the countryside with his children.

  --This is simply the most famous and explosive news from all over the world.

  Zhan Aiping couldn't help laughing: "Be more open-minded and try to get into college as soon as possible."

  It is precisely because of Zeng Jiang and his wife that she became famous far and wide.

  Zeng Jiang, an educated youth who went to the countryside and was left behind in his wife's hometown because he failed to enter college, was simply the "cleanest" among a large number of people who abandoned their husbands and children and abandoned their wives and children.

  His father-in-law, Uncle Xue, is now very kind to him and told him: "You have been wronged. From now on, you can take good care of your children in the countryside and try to get into college as soon as possible."

  Tsang:"......"

  Zeng Jiang was extremely depressed. He learned from the painful experience and determined to get into college.

  *

  1978 was a year of great change. People's dressing styles underwent earth-shaking changes. Bell-bottom pants, shawl hair, and disco became all the rage.

  Little Tangyuan was making noises about buying a TV, "Mom, I want to watch TV!"

  Zhan Aiping went to buy a black and white TV. Gu Sheng got the TV tickets. She saw that most of the color TVs on the market were imported and expensive, so she bought a black and white TV first. It was not eye-catching, and many people had it in their homes. They have all begun to buy TV sets. It's not that they can't afford black and white and color TVs, but they are too eye-catching.

  I'm currently using a black and white TV set. I'll wait for the domestic color TV set to come out in a few years and bring down the price. Then I can buy a color TV set and sell the black and white TV set second hand.

  Zhan Aiping took her two daughters to a department store in the city to buy a black and white TV. The two little guys were very excited along the way. Xiao Tangyuan hugged her sister and said, "Sister, we can watch TV now!"

  Little Mianmian didn't quite understand what watching TV was about, but her sister was happy, so she just giggled.

  They took a ride back home and immediately used the TV. The TV at this time also had an antenna, but the signal was not very good. It was good and bad. It was a metaphysical problem. The mother and daughter tried it and pulled the antenna to several locations. position, and finally found the most stable state of the picture.

  The little glutinous rice balls are waiting to watch TV... However, there are no TV programs in the afternoon, and the TV at home cannot receive a few channels. I can only wait, and there will be news after waiting.

  Xiao Tangyuan wants to watch movies and TV series, of course - she mainly doesn't want to do her homework.

  Guobaorou is not very interested in the new TV at home. He prefers to write math problems. Solving problems and making money make his mind happy.

  His biological mother said that as long as he works hard to think about math problems and various solutions to math problems, she will reward him. Although the reward is not much, it can add up to a lot.

  --He has worked hard to earn twenty yuan.

  Every time he sees his son studying mathematics so hard, Comrade Zhan Aiping feels that he is an unscrupulous capitalist who abuses child labor.

  Seeing her brother making money, Xiao Tangyuan was very greedy. She said with a big face: "Mom, I can also help you do the math questions."

  "I'm cheaper than my brother, only one cent."

  Zhan Aiping pinched her little face and said, "As long as you write three essays honestly, mom will give you a penny."

  Little glutinous rice balls: "..."

  Her little glutinous rice balls have a backbone, and it doesn't matter if they don't earn this penny.

  "Mom, writing a composition is not the most important thing. Dad said that we should grasp the main contradiction of the matter. You'd better let me learn mathematics well. If I am not good at mathematics, you will be embarrassed." Xiao Tangyuan blinked.

  Zhan Aiping said: "In order not to embarrass mother, then you should work harder."

  "If you, a little glutinous rice dumpling, don't get into college, then your mother will be really embarrassed."

  Little glutinous rice balls: "..."

  Her elder brothers and sisters are in primary school, and her younger sister, Xiao Mianmian, is in kindergarten. Zhan Aiping is very worried about this soft little daughter, fearing that she will be bullied when she goes to school alone, and she is so cute.

  After Zhan Aiping sent her daughter to kindergarten, she discovered that the problem existed in another aspect.

  Her daughter Xiao Mianmian is so popular that other children want to give toys to her and want to play with her.

  In order to dominate the play with her, two children in the kindergarten, a boy and a girl, quarreled and fought. When they fought, Little Mianqian cheered and said whoever won would play with him.

  Afterwards, the kindergarten teacher complained to Zhan Aiping: "Your little girl cannot deliberately stir up trouble in the kindergarten."

  Zhan Aiping looked at her cute daughter and was puzzled: "My little girl, she is quiet and obedient. It's okay if she doesn't get bullied. How could she deliberately stir up trouble?"

  Teacher Chen from the kindergarten had a headache. When she first met Little Mianmian, Teacher Chen thought she was a well-behaved, quiet, obedient and sensible little girl. However, after gradually understanding her daily behavior, Teacher Chen felt helpless: "How strong is your daughter?" Don't you know?"

  Zhan Aiping: "...not as big as her sister."

  Teacher Chen: "A child tried to push her, but she pushed her down."

  Zhan Aiping: "My daughter is very good at protecting herself."

  "She will not be bullied. There are many people rushing to play with her. She actually said that she can play with whoever wins. Little Mianmian, mother, you have to go back and teach her well. Everyone should play together."

  Zhan Aiping said: "I understand, thank you teacher."

  Zhan Aiping took her little girl back. As soon as she saw her biological mother, little Mianmian rushed towards her happily. She was as attached to her mother as her sister. Zhan Aiping held her in her arms and kissed her little face.

  "Did you have fun today?"

  "happy."

  She also dressed up her little daughter in a very cute and soft little cotton-like shape. Her sister had a cooing sound at that time, and she had a milky voice. She was shy in front of her mother, and she also liked to act coquettishly with her mother.

  "I want to play with everyone in the future, you know?"

  Little Mian Mian said honestly: "I know, Mom."

  Zhan Aiping asked her curiously: "Why do you say you only play with whoever wins?"

  Xiao Mianmian said: "They don't want to play together, they just want to play with me alone."

  "Is that why they fight?"

  "Yeah, yeah, yeah." Little Cotton hugged her mother's neck and nodded exceptionally obediently.

  Zhan Aiping kissed her again, "That's because the teacher misunderstood you. I'll tell the teacher tomorrow."

  "Mom..." Xiao Mianmian whispered into her mother's ear: "It's so fun to watch them fight. I'm tired of shouting "Come on."

  "I praise them very hard!"

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  You didn't stir up trouble, you just liked to add fuel to the fire.

  "Good boy, we can't do this."

  On the way back, Zhan Aiping taught her little daughter that she should not randomly encourage others and that everyone should live in peace.

  After educating her little daughter, Zhan Aiping told Gu Sheng about this matter, and Gu Sheng said silently: "Weren't you like this when you were a child?"

  "My dad is chasing me and trying to beat me. Who are you cheering for?"

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  "Why didn't you stop me, hug my dad's legs, and say you can't hit your son casually?"

  Zhan Aiping glared at him: "When my mother scolded me, didn't you add insult to injury? Your face looks very mocking and deserves a beating."

  It was okay if the old scores were not settled, but she was also very annoyed when the old scores were settled.

  Gu Sheng: "...Are you serious? I look so good that I deserve to be ridiculed and beaten?"

  Zhan Aiping said coolly: "Sincerely."

  "Mom, dad, did you quarrel?" Little Mian Mian ran over and hugged Zhan Aiping's leg. She was so worried that her eyes were red, for fear that her parents would quarrel because of her.

  Zhan Aiping said coldly with a stinking face: "Mom is very angry now. Your father has a bad attitude and has made me angry. Now mom wants to fight with him. Are you on mom's side? Can you still side on dad's side?" Woolen cloth?"

  Little Mian Mian was startled by Zhan Aiping's angry face, and she cried out: "Mom, Dad, don't quarrel."

  Zhan Aiping picked up her daughter and said softly: "So you can't take pleasure in others' misfortune, you know?"

  Xiao Mianmian's eyes were filled with tears: "I know."

  "That's pretty much it." Zhan Aiping kissed her daughter and said softly: "Because you are so obedient and sensible, I will forgive your father."

  Gu Sheng raised his finger and touched his face: "Does this face still deserve a beating?"

  Little Mian Mian looked up at her mother, then at her father, and encouraged: "Mom, please kiss daddy. Mommy smells good. If you kiss daddy, he won't need to be beaten."

  "Dad is so handsome. They all say that my dad is good-looking, even better-looking than my chubby dad!"

  Gu Sheng blinked his peach-blossom eyes: "Daughter-in-law, please give me a kiss. You see, my daughter said she looks better than the chubby father."

  Zhan Aiping didn't know who the chubby boy was in her daughter's mouth, nor who her father was. She kissed Gu Sheng on the face and said, "Okay, he's good-looking. He's better looking than the chubby dad. Mom is very good-looking." like."

  Little Mianmian nodded happily in her mother's arms. She didn't like her parents to quarrel, but she liked her parents to love each other. She wanted her father to love her mother, and she also wanted her mother to love her father.

  Zhan Aiping coaxed her little daughter and took her to listen to music on the radio. Before leaving, she turned back and gave Gu Sheng a wink.

  They're quite good, and they cooperate very well. It's not in vain that they had been quarreling for so many years in the past.

  Speaking of which, they have reached the seven-year itch, and they haven't had many fights. A small quarrel is pleasant, but a big quarrel is harmful to the body, so maybe they should quarrel.

  After going to bed at night and being held in Gu Sheng's arms, Zhan Aiping said to Gu Sheng, "Don't you think our life as a couple has become as dull as water? We are already suffering from the seven-year itch. Do you want to quarrel?" Try it on a stand?"

  Gu Sheng hugged her: "I don't like to quarrel with you. I've had enough of arguing with those rough men every day. Wife, let's fight in bed."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  Gu Sheng: "As the saying goes, if you can do something, don't talk nonsense."

  "Gu, please don't mess around."

  "Now that little Mianmian is sleeping alone, why can't he mess around?" Gu Sheng is very satisfied with the current life. The couple has a night life at night, and they can do whatever they want without worrying about disturbing the children.

  "There are so many people named Gu in our family, I don't know who you are talking about."

  When Zhan Aiping went to work the next morning, she also checked the sturdiness of their bed. After all, it was made of wood and had been for several years, so it might not be strong.

  The two of them were quite capable of fighting, even though they had already sent the cubs away, which would be embarrassing if they were on the bed.

  Zhan Aiping said: "I want to sleep on the Simmons bed."

  At this time, only high-end hotels and restaurants had Simmons beds, but now that it was seven or eight years old, I believed that it would not be long before she could sleep on a spring mattress. She would have to choose a good and comfortable mattress by then.

  The focus has to be on making more money.

  When Zhan Aiping sent her daughter to kindergarten, she asked casually: "Who is the chubby kid in their class?"

  She was very curious who was Xiaopang's father?

  Teacher Chen told her who Xiaopang was, "Xiaopang is a pretty nice kid. He likes everyone. He just loves to eat and is very greedy. He will grab a bite of everything he sees."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "What child doesn't like snacks?"

  "By the way, Xiaopang's father is..."

  After knowing the answer, Zhan Aiping left the kindergarten silently and met Gu Sheng in the evening. She couldn't help but murmured: "Lao Gu, Lao Gu, I really don't know whether your daughter is confident in you or not, little girl. Fat's father is an old bear."

  Old Bear, he lives up to his name.

  They say daddy is better looking than chubby daddy... who says otherwise? Even Captain Luo next door looks better than the little chubby dad.

  Chapter 145 Fairy Days

  During the summer vacation, Gu Xiangyi and his wife came back for a few days. They didn't have much vacation. As soon as they came back, they went up the mountain to collect fungi like crazy. They really wanted to do this.

  "I haven't eaten some of the mushrooms here for a year, and I really feel that something is missing. The taste is nothing like this."

  "Yes, yes, sister-in-law, look, we got another big basket today."

  ...

  Zhan Aiping was holding small bean buns in the hospital: "You left your son behind and went to the mountains to dig for mushrooms every day. Did you really miss your brother and sister-in-law when you came back? You just want to eat them, right?"

  I don't usually get up early on weekdays, but I get up earlier than anyone else when I'm digging for fungi. I'm so energetic that I spend most of the day digging.

  "No, no." Gu Xiangyi waved his hand: "Sister-in-law, you don't understand, I always feel something is wrong without this bite."

  Zhan Mingzhao said with a smile: "Sister, the mixed mushroom soup is the most flavorful. If a single type of mushroom soup doesn't have this taste, the more types, the more delicious it will be..."

  He pointed to the large basket he had picked.

  The corner of Zhan Aiping's mouth twitched: "You have to watch carefully, don't end up in the hospital just because you eat it."

  Zhan Mingzhao said: "Sister, don't worry, I have experience. My brother-in-law passed it down secretly."

  Zhan Aiping clicked her tongue: "It's better to go find Dr. Zhao."

  Gu Xiangyi said: "It's great. It's safer to eat fungi in the hospital."

  If you are accidentally poisoned, you can rescue it directly in the hospital. The premise is to be careful - don't be the most poisonous kind.

  They have been very careful, and the probability of poisoning is extremely small.

  Zhan Aiping covered Xiaodoubao's ears: "Everyone is so greedy, and they teach bad things to children."

  Xiaodoubao turned his head and looked at his aunt Zhan Aiping seriously.

  Gu Xiangyi: "Sister-in-law, don't worry, he can be taught well. I suspect he has been just like my elder brother since he was a child."

  Zhan Aiping: "You are really confident in your son. I will not tire you out when tutoring him in the future."

  Zhan Mingzhao smiled and said, "Then leave it to his aunt."

  "Dream."

  Nowadays, it is good to have a refrigerator and freezer. Once the mushrooms are prepared and stored in the refrigerator, you can have a convenient meal whenever you want. Many people have refrigerators at home, and the first thing they do is to stock up on mushrooms.

  Zhan Aiping also stuffed some into the freezer.

  If the freezer is not used to store mushrooms, what else is it used to store?

  No matter how delicious the food is, you will easily get tired of it if you eat too much. After Zhan Mingzhao and his wife ate like crazy for a few days, they calmed down and became more honest people, but they started eating hot and sour food like crazy again.

  "The chili over there is not delicious at all. I will have to bring two bottles of chili sauce next time."

  "It smells like soy sauce. Let's make some mushroom sauce."

  ...

  Zhan Aiping was really amazed to see them eating so much as soon as they came back. They came to study, not to become food connoisseurs.

  After eating, Zhan Mingzhao and his wife lay lazily under the big tree in the hospital and took a nap. Zhan Mingzhao regained a little bit of the feeling of hanging out in the stockade, "Yes, it tastes like this."

  The wind is a bit warm and cool, making people lazy and very comfortable.

  Zhan Aiping looked at the old couple looking like old salted fishes, and couldn't help but think of a saying that she seemed to have heard somewhere. It is said that the closer to the tropics, the easier it is for people to be lazy.

  Because the warmer the place, the difficulty of obtaining food is lower. Crops can grow in all seasons. Even if you scatter seeds in the wild, they can grow vigorously, and you can search for a lot of food.

  They spent the short summer vacation eating and lazing around, and Gu Xiangyi hugged her sister-in-law and went to college crying.

  "Sister-in-law, don't worry, I will come back next year!"

  The corners of Zhan Aiping's mouth twitched, wondering whether you missed me or the fungi.

  "Read your studies, you two."

  *

  At the end of 1978, the sample books from the publishing house came out and were delivered to Zhan Aiping. Zhan Aiping gave those math problem books to her son Guobaorou, and also gave a set to Xiaotangyuan and Lu. Present.

  Zhan Aiping warned: "Write it again and see if you can find any errors or omissions."

  She asked her smart classmate to be a bug catcher and correct the mistakes before publishing the book. Zhan Aiping did not want to mislead her children.

  "Xiao Tangyuan and Lu Cheng have finished writing the few books they know how to write."

  Little Tangyuan complained: "Where's my sister? Don't I need to write? I envy her so much!"

  "Little Cotton is still young."

  Lu Cheng still listened to Zhan Aiping's words and honestly picked up the math problems and started writing them. Seeing that Lu Cheng had turned against him, Xiao Tangyuan could only write the math problems honestly.

  Little Mian Mian happily watched her brothers and sisters write mathematics. She took a small fruit and nibbled it twice.

  Zhan Aiping held her daughter in her arms, took out some dates, and tried to teach her to recognize numbers, learn basic addition and subtraction, and memorize the multiplication table.

  Little Mian Mian was particularly proud: "Mom, I know one plus one equals two, two plus two equals four, and three plus three equals six!"

  "Well, our little cotton is very powerful." Zhan Aiping touched her head: "But you can't just know that one plus one equals two forever. We need to learn more things."

  Little fool, you can't eat everything with three axes.

  Little Cotton: "?"

  Zhan Aiping asked her to count again carefully. Little Mian Mian's counting was messy. She should have learned to count in kindergarten. All the children counted together, but when she counted by herself, she always fell short of the standard. , one will be missed if one is not careful.

  Addition and subtraction within twenty is even worse.

  Zhan Aiping has known for a long time that her little Mian Mian has no talent in mathematics. She does not expect her to be comparable to her brother, let alone her sister. She just needs to keep up with ordinary people.

  The child is still young and there is no need to force learning. Zhan Aiping is just giving her a head start.

  Little Mianmian said confidently: "Mom, I am very good at arithmetic. I am better than Xiaopang."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  Don't compare yourself to others.

  "Mom, they all say that I am the smartest. I did all the math in kindergarten! The teacher also gave me little red flowers..."

  Zhan Aiping looked at her daughter depressedly, thinking that the teacher gave you little red flowers. She also explained the situation to Zhan Aiping, saying that little Mianmian was very popular. Every time she was asked to answer a question, someone whispered to her Little cotton answer.

  Zhan Aiping didn't know whether to be grateful that her daughter was so popular, or worried that she would develop the habit of not using her brain for everything, and someone would always give it to her.

  Forget it, it's just a kindergarten, no chicken babies, Zhan Aiping plans to let little Mianmian go to elementary school later.

  Their little Mian Mian is very confident and popular among other things.

  Guo Baorou went through all the math problems and found out several printing errors. Zhan Aiping reported them to the publishing house. After the publishing house makes corrections, this set of books will be put into use in the first semester of the next year. use.

  Zhan Mingzhao and Gu Xiangyi stayed in the north during the winter vacation. They said they would not come back in winter. They wanted to experience the scenery of the north. In fact, they had never seen too thick snow. They wanted to walk to the northeast to visit relatives.

  Zhan Aiping was trembling when she heard Gu Xiangyi's voice on the phone: "Sister-in-law, it's freezing to death..."

  Zhan Aiping thought to herself that she deserved it, and she couldn't freeze you to death. "Who told you not to go to your second brother's place to visit relatives in the summer, but to come to your sister-in-law's place in the winter?"

  Gu Xiangyi: "I want to come back to eat fungi."

  Zhan Aiping: "...You should also go over there and eat more stewed vegetables."

  "Second brother asked when you will come to visit relatives and see the snow. Sister-in-law, the kang is really warm to sleep on this night."

  Zhan Aiping: "I'm afraid of the cold."

  In fact, she really wanted to see the heavy snow and experience the feeling of subzero temperatures.

  In January 1979, this New Year's Day was very lively. It was also the first year after the opening up of the economy. Several small glutinous rice balls performed another show, preparing for the New Year in a lively manner.

  However, this year was not very peaceful. Gu Sheng went to the front line. When Zhan Aiping saw him again, it was in March at a military hospital in Spring City.

  Zhan Aiping came to visit him with her three children. Gu Sheng was sitting on the hospital bed with a bandage on his head. He looked energetic but lacked blood. He was very happy to see Zhan Aiping's mother and son.

  Zhan Aiping brought him some fruit, peeled a precious apple for him to eat, and said happily: "It's good that he's not dead, and he's not missing an arm or a leg..."

  "Daughter-in-law, what are you talking about?" Gu Sheng ate the precious apples peeled by his wife, with a sweet taste in his mouth.

  Zhan Aiping touched his face lightly. There was some stubble on his chin, which was not shaved clean and pricked his hands slightly. He lived quite casually in this hospital. He didn't know how long it had been since he took a shower. There was no need to ask or need it. ask.

  Although he was wearing a hospital gown with a bandage on his head, and looked a little down and out, he still had a wild masculinity to him. He was damaged in battle.

  "I'm missing an arm and a leg, so I'll take your mothers back to my hometown to dig wild vegetables." Gu Sheng put his hands on the hospital bed and raised his finger to point to his mouth, indicating that he wanted to feed.

  Zhan Aiping fed him a small piece of apple, "We mothers don't eat wild vegetables, we want to eat meat."

  Xiao Tangyuan lay beside his father's hospital bed and said, "Mom, I want to eat apples too."

  She saw that her father's food was so sweet and delicious.

  Little Mianmian said in a milky voice, "I want to eat it too."

  Guobaorou said: "I want to eat it too."

  Gu Sheng sighed: "They are all little gluttons. Don't you see that dad is sick?"

  "Eat it for dad first." Zhan Aiping fed Gu Sheng an apple, and peeled the apples for the children. He washed the apples before eating the Guobao Rou, and Zhan Aiping peeled little rabbit apples for the two daughters. .

  Gu Sheng was greedy when he saw the little rabbit. He said pitifully, "My wife, I want to eat the little rabbit too."

  Zhan Aiping raised her hand to check his head: "...let me check to see if it hurts his brain."

  Gu Sheng pressed his forehead: "Maybe it's a little bit. I've been confused recently and can't remember some things clearly. I just remember that I wanted to eat the rabbit apple peeled by my wife."

  Little Mianmian said thoughtfully: "Mom, give daddy some rabbits to eat."

  Xiao Tangyuan said: "Let's eat bananas."

  The two sisters began to eat bananas. In fact, the two sisters did not like to eat apples, or in other words, their whole family did not like to eat apples.

  Bananas are the only fruit that are least likely to be sour. They are super delicious and sweet. Slice bananas and top them with mom's yogurt. It's really delicious.

  Gu Sheng: "What a considerate daughter. Wife, I also want to eat bananas."

  After he finished speaking, he blinked and looked at Zhan Aiping.

  Zhan Aiping: "..." Are you still a baby?

  Although she didn't say it openly, Zhan Aiping still felt sorry for him. She simply went to get a plate, planning to set up a beautiful fruit plate, slice bananas, put little rabbits and apples on them, and feed Gu Sheng to eat with a fork.

  Lao Xie, a patient in the same room as Gu Sheng, came back. When he saw Gu Sheng's wife and children, his eyes almost widened. Not only did he have such a big and beautiful wife, but he also had two beautiful and lovely sweet little ones. Daughter, plus a handsome son.

  The beautiful wife is still feeding him fruit, and the daughter is singing to her father - what a fucking magical day this is.

  No wonder those beautiful nurses were so courteous to him, and Lao Xie thought he was being serious. It turned out that he was keeping a fairy at home.

  Lao Xie's envy was palpable: "Lao Gu, what kind of magical life are you living in your daily life?"

  Gu Sheng said calmly: "Marrying a wife is the magical life of a doctor."

  Lao Xie said: "Those little nurses are going to be very sad."

  It's not easy to meet such a handsome male officer, but he is in a good relationship with his wife at home.

  Zhan Aiping raised her eyebrows: "Are you messing with women?"

  "You don't dare." Gu Sheng said seriously: "Daughter-in-law, you know that our family has henpecked traditions."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said, "I'm sorry you don't dare either."

  Gu Sheng recovered from his injuries and had a long period of free time. However, he still had something to tell Zhan Aiping in advance: "Daughter-in-law, we may have to move, it's quite far away."

  Chapter 146 Learn from others

  Gu Sheng is about to go to a military academy in Guicheng to serve as the deputy director of a certain department, which means that they are preparing to leave Yunnan Province and move.

  "Oh, Instructor Gu!" Zhan Aiping looked at him funny: "That is a place with beautiful mountains and rivers."

  Gu Sheng held his wife's hand and said with a smile, "How is it? Are you going?"

  Zhan Aiping: "What else can I do? I came here with you."

  Gu Sheng said: "It's not because I'm afraid that you won't be able to leave, but because I'm afraid that you won't be able to let go of the fungus on the mountain."

  Zhan Aiping nodded: "Okay then, let's live separately, Gu--Deputy Director hahaha."

  "That won't work. I will tie you to my waistband and take you away to death."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Then you have to tie it up tight and don't throw me."

  Gu Sheng smiled. If he hadn't been in the ward, he would have really wanted to hold his wife in his arms, "Daughter-in-law, your organizational relationships must also be mobilized..."

  Zhan Aiping sighed: "My director is gone."

  She is such an old dean, and her voice is gone.

  Gu Sheng patted her shoulder: "I've become Vice President Gu too."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  "Seriously, daughter-in-law, you have been the dean for several years. Aren't you tired of it? I am tired of it as the leader."

  "Let's start over in another place." Gu Sheng tried his best to appease his wife's emotions. As the saying goes, food and grass must go before the troops are moved. Every time you want to transfer work, you must first do the ideological work of the family members.

  "Okay, it just so happens that I, the dean, am really tired of being there." Zhan Aiping had long expected that such a day would come. There were frequent moves in the army, and it was impossible to stay in one place forever.

  "Lao Gu, do you think I should go to medical school to be a teacher, or should I go to a hospital?"

  Gu Sheng said: "It depends on yourself, you can also go to the military hospital."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Let me think about it again."

  Gu Sheng said softly: "Think slowly, it's still early. You see, I am a wounded person now. I have to recuperate. I will report to the new unit in the next semester anyway..."

  Zhan Aiping couldn't help but said: "Then you have half a year's vacation."

  Gu Sheng said seriously: "This is recuperation and injury leave. Didn't you see that I was seriously injured? I also want to take a family leave..."

  "Well, recuperate."

  When Gu Sheng's job is transferred, her organizational relationships will also need to be adjusted. Several children will also transfer schools. More importantly, they will move. It's not too far away. The province next door is not completely different, but It's also very troublesome.

  However, if Gu Sheng works in the military academy in the next few years and has more free time, it will be a good thing in a sense.

  At night, Zhan Aiping made hot water and the children fell asleep. She would take care of Gu Sheng in the hospital for a few days. The children would follow her and not go back. They would go back together later.

  Not afraid of delaying her studies, Zhan Aiping asked Guo Baorou to teach her two younger sisters well.

  Zhan Aiping poured herself a glass of hot water, turned off the light, blew on it, and took two sips to moisten her throat.

  In the dark night, she looked at Gu Sheng on the hospital bed and couldn't help but step forward and hug him. During this period, she was really worried about him, but she couldn't show it in front of her children. Today she saw an injured and haggard man in the ward. His eyes couldn't help but turn red, and he had to hold back tears.

  Holding him and feeling the hot body temperature coming from his body, I felt more at ease.

  Anyway, in the darkness, I let my emotions flow, and my eyes were filled with moisture.

  "Daughter-in-law." Gu Sheng called her in a low voice.

  Zhan Aiping's throat was clogged and she didn't speak.

  Then, she felt herself vacating, and Gu Sheng picked her up, and he carried her out of the ward.

  When I got outside, I found a quiet place. The hospital was not peaceful at night. Orange lights were lit in the dim place. There were people on duty in the office and ward rounds.

  There have been too many injured patients sent in recently, the hospital is full, and the medical and logistics staff are extremely busy.

  Zhan Aiping wiped her eyes and her voice became hoarse: "If someone sees it, I will accuse you of being a hooligan."

  Gu Sheng said nonchalantly: "I hug my wife."

  Zhan Aiping said: "With such strength, I should have known I wouldn't have peeled the apple for you."

  "I just like to watch my wife peeling fruit and dropping the golden beans without anyone seeing her."

  Zhan Aiping said dullly: "I know you and the child have seen it, and all of you named Gu are just pretending."

  "Daughter-in-law, please stop crying." Gu Sheng said softly: "When I joined the army, I was determined to serve the motherland, even if I died on the battlefield. Now seeing you crying, I am thinking...I It's better to try to live an ignoble existence as much as possible."

  Zhan Aiping was amused by him: "..."

  "A general who is afraid of death is not a good general." Zhan Aiping said: "You might as well light three incense sticks and hope for good luck, and you will always escape death."

  Gu Sheng said: "Okay, I listen to you. My wife is a powerful person who steals people from the hands of the Lord of Hell. She has rich combat experience."

  "Forget it, don't say these words." Zhan Aiping said: "You are just like my mother, who talks about being greedy for life and afraid of death, and rushes faster than anyone else when it's time to rush."

  Gu Sheng said: "Aren't you the same?"

  "Do you still want to make me pregnant? If something happens to you, let me continue to live with your child."

  Gu Sheng sighed: "Actually, I have been feeling a lot lately. If someone really leaves, it will only be sad at the beginning. Then as the years go by, it will become calmer. After a few more years, he will remember Li also disappeared."

  "Those who survive should still live well."

  Zhan Aiping insisted: "There are some people who, even if we haven't seen them for decades, will still remain in our memory and be indelible."

  "She will take him to the grave."

  Gu Sheng laughed: "Daughter-in-law, how old are you? It's been decades. When people get old, they won't remember anything."

  Zhan Aiping touched his head: "Maybe only people like you who have injured their brains and have sequelae can't remember things."

  Gu Sheng said: "Maybe someone like me, who has suffered brain injuries and has sequelae, will always only remember my wife?"

  Zhan Aiping smiled: "You don't remember your wife, you only remember Zhan Aiping."

  "Zhan Aiping is my wife." Gu Sheng glared at her: "Even if I die, I am not allowed to remarry."

  "How domineering." Zhan Aiping hugged his neck and said firmly: "Marry you, and I will only marry you forever."

  Satisfied, Gu Sheng hugged her tightly and rubbed the crook of her neck: "That's pretty much it."

  "Daughter-in-law, you're not really pregnant, are you?"

  Zhan Aiping laughed at him: "What are you thinking about? It's impossible to win every time. He is not the protagonist of the novel. The male protagonist died on the front line and always left a child behind."

  "Well, we are not the protagonists of the novel."

  The couple talked for a while, and Zhan Aiping fell asleep in his arms. Gu Sheng carried the person in his arms back to the ward. Zhan Aiping rushed over all the way. Her face was not very pretty, and her eyebrows were sullen. Haggard, when she closed her eyes and snuggled into his arms, her eyelids were thin and soft, which made his heart soften to the core.

  Little Mianmian looks like their mother, right? She looks most like her when she closes her eyes and is asleep.

  Gu Sheng couldn't help but lower his head and kiss her eyes lovingly.

  After sleeping until dawn, Gu Sheng felt the dazzling light before he opened his eyes. It turned out that the window was wide open, and there was already sunshine outside. The gorgeous sunlight poured down, illuminating the surrounding area.

  Zhan Aiping had gotten up early with her child. Zhan Aiping laughed at him: "I finally caught you sleeping in."

  "How long have you been asleep?"

  "Little glutinous rice balls, little cotton balls, tell me daddy is a big slacker."

  Gu Sheng looked at her with a smile, his peach blossom eyes were full of tenderness. He raised his hand to block the light, and through the gap between his fingertips, he saw Zhan Aiping's beautiful face illuminated by the sun, like a blooming of a rose flower.

  He hadn't had a good night's sleep in a long time. There were always many images flashing through his mind. The roaring sound of gunfire continued in his ears, and the fragmented flesh and blood sometimes became rich and sometimes turned gray and dark.

  But when he saw her, everything disappeared, and his heart became very peaceful and warm... He remembered that in the dead of night, she would always light a lamp for him.

  *

  Zhan Aiping took care of Gu Sheng in the hospital with her three children. The three children took care of their father very diligently, especially the sisters Xiaotangyuan and Mianmian. They stayed in the hospital openly and did not have to go to school or do homework. What a joy.

  Their mother is the director of the hospital, so they are not afraid of hospitals. It can be said that the two sisters grew up in hospitals and are very familiar with hospitals. They are almost going crazy.

  The patient next door, Lao Xie, teased the two little girls: "Aren't you very happy to stay in the hospital and not have to go to school or do homework?"

  "Do you still want to ask when dad will be hospitalized next time?" Lao Xie saw that they were having fun and asked deliberately. Children are just innocent and playful.

  Make their father mad.

  Little Mianmian shook his head: "I don't want dad to be hospitalized. Mom will be sad."

  Xiao Tangyuan: "That's right, I would rather go home and do my homework... stay in the hospital than eat the food cooked by my father."

  Although they don't have to go to school to accompany them in the hospital, if they had to choose, they still want to live at home with their parents, even if they are forced to go to school every day.

  Lao Xie: "..."

  Lao Xie was deeply hurt by their answers. He was hurt, but no one came to feel sorry for him, and there were no two beautiful little girls who were sensible and obedient.

  Lao Xie wanted to apply for a ward change and leave this ward for their family reunion. However, there were many injured people and the patients were crowded. The ward was no longer enough, so they still had to squeeze in.

  After Zhan Aiping came, there were fewer nurses who deliberately made excuses to chat. In the past, there were always some Xiaoliu and Xiaoli who wanted to talk to Gu Sheng under the slogan of chatting with the fighting hero, but Gu Sheng didn't talk much. , Lao Xie was very happy teasing these little nurses, but now even this fun is gone, he can only watch the loving couples and the smart and obedient children.

  In comparison, he was a little too pitiful as a lonely man.

  Nurse Li, who came to change Gu Sheng's dressing, didn't look very good, because the handsome head Gu's wife was here. She had given birth to three children, and she was still so young and beautiful. They used to say in private that this Gu The leader's wife must be a yellow-faced woman. She even gave birth to two daughters...

  People like Nurse Li don't care that Captain Gu has a wife and children. In those special years, fathers and sons broke off their relationship in the newspapers, let alone couples. Now a large number of educated youths have returned to the city, abandoning their wives and children, husbands and children. The sea has gone, and the general environment is like this.

  Now that everything has passed, everyone has the freedom to seek love, love whomever they want, and those wrong marriages entered into in the past can be freed. These are all excusable.

  Zhan Aiping noticed Nurse Li's expression and hostility, what else could she not understand? She said: "I'll change his dressing."

  Nurse Li said arrogantly: "Can you do it?"

  She just wanted to use the time of changing the dressing to get close to Captain Gu and talk to his wife. It would be better if they could quarrel.

  Zhan Aiping said with a smile: "The nurses I have taught may range from eighty to a hundred, so don't worry."

  "Your hands and feet look too clumsy. I don't trust my husband. I will do it myself."

  Nurse Li's face turned ugly: "Then you can do it yourself."

  Zhan Aiping carefully checked all the medicines Gu Sheng used, changed the dressings for his wounds, watched him take the medicine, and took good care of him.

  Gu Sheng said: "My wife will take care of you. We won't have to wait in the hospital anymore. Let's find a ride back."

  A few days later, their family took a ride back from the army. After returning, Director Zhou came to Zhan Aiping and told Zhan Aiping good news: "Your set of math tutorials sold very well, and I am working overtime to reprint them. , Shanghai Education Press also published elementary school mathematics exercises this year, but I heard that they are not as interesting and useful as ours. Oh my, our publishing house is in the limelight this time..."

  Director Zhou was smiling from ear to ear, with smiles on his brows and eyes, so he came to express his congratulations in person. Zhan Aiping's elementary school mathematics tutorial book sold well, which not only brought profits to their publishing house, but also The important thing is - being in the limelight and being named and praised by the superiors is better than anything else.

  Making money is one thing, but for someone like Director Zhou who has good basic conditions, he is more famous for his pictures and likes to be in the limelight. Their publishing house has become famous, and parents have spontaneously identified their set of guidance books.

  Although the performance of another major project was not good, with the results of this series of books, their publishing house is very proud this year. When he went out, there was wind at his feet.

  Zhan Aiping said: "How much money can you give me?"

  Comrade Xiaozhan is currently concerned about profits.

  "Don't worry, our publishing house will give you an extra bonus, a total of three thousand, and this time you are praised by the superiors!" Director Zhou was very happy. The country has changed a lot recently, and everyone is doing special things to attract investment. , also encourages self-employment, encourages the reform of state-owned enterprises, improves autonomy, and provides bonuses and political achievements for good work.

  The more this happens, the more you need to praise and set an example.

  "Really." Zhan Aiping would not refuse small money. The more money, the better.

  "Yes, but you have to cooperate with our publicity work." Director Zhou told Zhan Aiping the details. Zhan Aiping nodded, and the two discussed it for a long time.

  In the end, Zhan Aiping settled the accounts, and with the bonus, she really became a low-key millionaire.

  Zhan Aiping agreed to publicize it in newspapers, but it was just one of the many reports that did not raise its eyebrows.

  Recently, there have been a lot of reports on the individual economy, talking about how so and so made money and became rich. It seems like overnight, the street stall economy has become popular, with all kinds of vendors.

  This is also caused by the large number of educated youth who returned to the city. Some of the educated youth who returned to the city could not find jobs and became idle youths in society, causing a lot of troubles. The authorities began to encourage them to start their own businesses and allowed self-employment. Everything.

  Not only did they encourage self-employment, they also encouraged the development of township and village enterprises. Later, "wealth-glorifying meetings" even became popular.

  In the past, the poorer you were, the more glorious you were; now, the richer you are, the more glorious you are. The county held a gathering to praise the wealth of every household worth ten thousand yuan, paraded through the streets wearing big red flowers, and rewarded them with sewing machines and radios.

  In some towns, those who don't have a household worth ten thousand yuan have to scrape together one. Banks are looking for people with courage to lend money. As long as someone dares to lend money, the bank will lend money. Approval is much easier than in the past.

  This is indeed a good time to go into business and become an individual.

  There is also someone engaged in self-employment in the family compound, a sister-in-law Zhao who makes delicious spicy pickles. The pickles she makes sell very well, and demand exceeds supply. The business is getting bigger and bigger, and she is too busy later. I asked several other military wives to help.

  However, Sister-in-law Zhao has been really feeling guilty recently. She feels uneasy about making too much money. She came to Zhan Aiping: "Another sister-in-law came to me and asked me to give her a job. Doctor Zhan, have you ever read a book?" Yeah, I don't have much culture and I don't understand. After recruiting so many people, have I become a big capitalist..."

  Sister-in-law Zhao felt very uneasy. Although the individual economy has now been liberalized, in the eyes of many people, hiring others to work is still a very sinful act. It is exploitation and oppression. If the number of people hired is large, it will become Big capitalists used to go to jail.

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "What kind of big capitalist are you, but you should also be careful and try not to recruit too many people to help. If a big tree attracts wind, you can't control it. Don't exceed eight."

  "Hey, okay." After hearing Zhan Aiping's words, Sister-in-law Zhao felt a lot more at ease, and she brought a bottle of hot sauce to Zhan Aiping.

  After seeing off Sister-in-law Zhao, Zhan Aiping couldn't help but tell Gu Sheng, "Now everyone has more and more money."

  Those who have a good craft and can endure hardship can make money quickly by cooking.

  Gu Sheng blew on the wooden car model he carved for his son, and he said calmly: "No, the poorer people became richer in the past."

  Zhan Aiping said: "The poorer you are, the more difficult it is to survive."

  Nowadays, most of those who are taking the first bite of the cake of self-employment really couldn't make it in the past. Because they really can't make it anymore, they dare to do something big, even if they do business and go to jail, they are making a lot of money now.

  As for those who hold the iron rice bowl and eat public food, few go into business. Because they live a stable life, they cannot give up their iron rice bowl, but become consumers.

  Zhan Aiping said: "Hey, hey, Comrade Gu, your head is full of idleness. Do you want to go into the sea to make money?"

  Gu Sheng was recuperating at home, and he was waiting to move there with a certain army unit in August. Otherwise, their belongings would not be good, and their children would have to finish the semester's classes.

  Gu Sheng carved the model in his hand: "Go to the sea to make money? What should I sell? Sell wood carvings? Should I be a chef?..."

  "Don't we still have tens of thousands of yuan in our bankbook? You have become a household with ten thousand yuan a long time ago, and you don't spend any money."

  Zhan Aiping said: "There is no place to spend a lot of money here. Didn't we agree to go to Shanghai to spend it?"

  Zhan Aiping is not someone who can only get in and out, but here, there are not many imported products. If the family wants to spend money to buy something, there is no need, let alone big items, because their family has to move. Isn't it stupid to add big items beforehand? Wait until you have the place and then slowly add big items.

  As a result, I can only be a miser now, unable to spend money.

  Gu Sheng said: "You also said that the children are going to the Northeast to visit the second brother during the holidays."

  "Yes, yes, that's why I'm taking you to fish for gold. Do you know that the wild ginseng on the mountain will bloom in June and July? It's very conspicuous. Let's go up the mountain to dig ginseng." Zhan Aiping encouraged Gu Sheng to go up the mountain. Like picking up mushrooms, he encouraged him to go into the mountains to dig ginseng together.

  Ginseng likes shade. It grows under bushes and is covered. It is usually difficult to find. However, ginseng will bloom in June and July with bright red flowers. As long as you find the flowers, you can find ginseng.

  It's now 1979, and there are still a lot of wild ginseng in the mountains. If we wait until later, we won't have anywhere to dig them.

  Gu Sheng: "...Do you want to go to the Northeast to visit your second brother and sister-in-law, or do you want to go to the Northeast to dig ginseng?"

  Why is this sister-in-law just like her sister-in-law? The sister-in-law comes back to visit relatives to dig fungi, but this sister-in-law is even better. She goes to the Northeast to visit relatives, and she wants to dig ginseng.

  It is more reliable to go to the mountains to pick up fungi. You can find them in ordinary mountains. But if you want to dig ginseng, you have to go deep into the mountains and forests. You will not be able to get out for seven or eight days. There are many dangers in the mountains and fields over there. The locals They don't dare to go into the mountains casually. Who doesn't know that ginseng is expensive? You have to be alive to dig it. Most people would rather save their lives and not go into the mountains easily.

  The blind bears, wild boars, and poisonous snakes on the mountain are not for food. Besides... wild ginseng is so easy to find. People have not finished digging it long ago. It is not the wild radish on the mountain.

  "Everything is available." Zhan Aiping pushed him with her elbow. As a doctor, Zhan Aiping didn't want to make money digging wild ginseng. If she really found a big treasure, it would be too late to concoct it for her own collection. No matter how high the price was, Not for sale either.

  If it's just ordinary goods, then sell it privately, or sell it to a traditional Chinese medicine company for money. It's not bad to make a small profit.

  Gu Sheng continued what he was doing, and he snorted: "You are even more unreliable than Xiangyi."

  This sister-in-law is a nest of snakes and rats, and she always imitates the same.

  Gu Sheng asked her: "Do you really want to dig ginseng?"

  Gu Sheng originally thought Zhan Aiping was joking. If he really wanted to go into the mountains to dig ginseng, he would have to prepare a lot of things, including a shotgun. Going deep into the mountains is really no joke.

  I was afraid that if I didn't catch the ginseng, I would be chased all over the mountain by wild boars and black bears.

  "Really, I've already researched it." Zhan Aiping planned to look for places where "big products" were sold. If she couldn't find it, it would be bad luck for her.

  "This opportunity is too rare. I don't dare to go alone. It's just right to take you with me. Lao Gu, you have a lot of experience in drilling into the woods, right?" The couple went into the mountains together, and they had both force and strength. With medical care and wilderness survival experience, safety is absolutely no problem. What's more, it's just like being a savage for a few days and finally returning empty-handed.

  The mountains are full of treasures. Even if you can't dig out the ginseng, you won't go home empty-handed, right?

  If they really dig up something good, they are a husband and wife, and there will be no internal strife due to uneven distribution. Is there any better husband and wife team than this to dig up ginseng?

  Zhan Aiping said: "You have been practicing more and more recently... If you really encounter a wild beast, you have to protect me."

  Bringing your instructor Gu along with you will make you feel safe.

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  "You, you have really thought about everything. Okay, I will accompany you to the mountains to be a savage for a few days. But Zhan Da Pingping, you have to listen to me and go wherever I tell you. Let's go The two cannot be separated." Gu Sheng put down the wood carving. He was more worried about the wild beasts: "If you go into the mountain alone, I am not worried about your safety. I am afraid that you will go around a place and build a wall."

  It is difficult to enter the mountain, and it is also difficult to get out of the mountain. If he is accidentally separated, looking for someone to look for a needle in a haystack, it is easy to encounter wild animals. Alas... who gave him a wife who has a special way of getting lost.

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  "Isn't it just convenient for you to come to me if I build a wall? If you can't even find your teammates in the mountains, why are you an instructor? Just find a place to isolate yourself."

  Gu Sheng: "We have gone into the mountains, where are the children?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "Aren't we going to the second brother's house to visit relatives? Are you still worried about the second brother's house?"

  Chapter 147 Huzi

  It's time for summer vacation after my exams. I'm very happy to have summer vacation, but when I think about transferring to another school soon and being separated from my former classmates, I can't help but feel sad.

  Zhan Aiping made a classmate directory for the children and asked them to fill in the records.

  Xiao Tangyuan asked Zhan Aiping: "Mom, if I transfer to another school, will my monitor be gone?"

  It's so frustrating, she's only been class president for a few years and has her honor guard!

  ... Lu Cheng, the labor committee member, can no longer supervise her labor.

  Zhan Aiping said: "You can continue to work hard and strive to be the monitor of the new class. The school over there is big, and there may be many classes in one grade."

  The little glutinous rice ball sighed: "Alas..."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Mom's dean is gone too."

  Guobaorou said: "My labor committee member is gone too."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Don't worry, you two, there is still a chance. Mom went to find someone and asked, and she said that the classes may be re-divided next semester, and the class cadres will definitely be re-selected then."

  "Really?" Xiao Tangyuan and Guobaorou's eyes lit up.

  Guobaorou is full of fighting spirit: "Mom, I want to be the monitor this time!"

  Xiao Tangyuan: "...Do I want to be a labor committee member?"

  Zhan Aiping touched their heads: "Look at your hard work."

  These two children at home are really little official fans, so enthusiastic about the cadres on duty.

  Xiao Tangyuan said: "Mom, I'm going to transfer to another school next semester. Don't I have to do my summer homework?"

  Zhan Aiping snorted: "If you want to be beautiful, you still have to write your summer homework. Write it well. Mom will check it."

  Xiao Tangyuan sighed: "Okay."

  Little Mianmian looked at her sister and laughed. Zhan Aiping looked at her little daughter: "Little Mianmian also needs to do a few arithmetic problems."

  Little Mian Mian looked at her mother in shock, and she emphasized in a milky voice: "Mom, I haven't gone to school yet!"

  Zhan Aiping pinched her little face: "You can't avoid studying."

  Little Tangyuan snickered, "Sister, you and your sister do your homework together, and your sister will teach you arithmetic."

  Little Mian Mian: "Sister, my brother said you were wrong in your calculations, so don't be careless!"

  Little glutinous rice balls: "..."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  The little sisters in their family like to avoid studying, but they also like to urge others to study and do homework.

  "Our family is going to our second uncle's house to visit relatives. We have to pack everything and remember to bring their own homework. If some people don't bring their summer homework, my mother will have to increase the homework and rearrange it."

  "Second uncle?"

  "Yes, it's dad's second brother, whom you met in Yuanyuan." Zhan Aiping continued: "Go to your second uncle's house to play with your little cousin. My cousin is still young."

  Little Mianmian asked curiously: "How old is your brother?"

  Zhan Aiping: "I happen to be a little older than you, he's your brother."

  Little Cotton was disappointed.

  Why doesn't she have more brothers?

  The family packed their luggage, and everyone carried a big bag. Their family was not going by train this time, but by plane. After all, they were far apart, and Zhan Aiping didn't want to spend her precious time on long distances. On the train.

  Flying is not too expensive, and their family can still afford a plane ticket worth dozens of dollars.

  The children had never seen an airplane, and they were excited to compete. Zhan Aiping urged them to put on their sun hats, "Don't let your hats blow away."

  Gu Sheng took off his military uniform, put on a white shirt, and wore sunglasses on his face, covering most of his face, especially after covering his pair of blurred peach blossom eyes, his whole person's temperament became much more fierce.

  So he quite likes wearing sunglasses.

  In preparation for this long trip, Zhan Aiping had her hair permed, her ears were pierced, and she wore simple anti-inflammatory silver earrings. Although these have nothing to do with each other, when going on a long trip, she must wear something fresh. dress up.

  Now there are advertisements on TV, and there is the concept of fashion from abroad. In March, a grand fashion show was held, which made headlines, and various foreign brands of fashion began to appear on the market.

  Young people in the city are following fashion. There are a lot of bell-bottom trousers and leather jackets and leather trousers. It is rarer in the countryside. They still wear blue overalls and white shirts. But in schools in the countryside and in schools in towns, young people's The dress has already quietly changed.

  Zhan Aiping also wore sunglasses and a red skirt that was popular on the street, which was in line with the normal fashion style of this era.

  --Although they also plan to go into the mountains to dig ginseng.

  Just change your look when the time comes.

  Before boarding the plane, the family took a lot of photos. The little glutinous rice dumpling hugged their sister and smiled sweetly. This pair of sisters attracted the attention of many passers-by.

  Zhan Aiping asked Guo Bao Rou to take photos of herself and Gu Sheng. She was worried about the skills of the dumplings. Comrade Guo Bao Rou was more serious about his work, and he also paid attention to light and shadow.

  After taking the photo, Zhan Aiping looked at her watch and saw that it was almost time.

  "Children, we are getting ready to get on the plane." Zhan Aiping held Gu Sheng's hand and urged the children to follow.

  We queued up to get on the plane. The plane was quite small. Flying in this era was not very comfortable and noisy. If the green train hadn't been too slow and swaying, Zhan Aiping would have preferred to ride on the train.

  Of course, there are too many people on the train, the smell is bad, and long-distance trains are a complete ordeal.

  Zhan Aiping talked to the children for a while, and then fell asleep on the plane. She slept like crazy, digging ginseng in her dreams, and she was there when she woke up.

  Gu Sheng said to the children, "Your mother has such a sweet dream."

  Little Cotton: "Mom, you've been sleeping for a long time."

  "Yeah." Zhan Aiping was not embarrassed at all. She couldn't help it, she just slept well.

  After getting off the plane and changing into a car, when they arrived at the place, Brother Gu had someone drive a jeep to pick them up. After another long journey, they arrived at the camp where Brother Gu was.

  The second brother Gu, who had a slicked back hair and an increasingly rough temperament, saw his younger brother wearing sunglasses, his younger brother and sister in red skirts, as well as the little sisters beside his younger brother, and the handsome hot pot pork.

  Brother Gu's eyes stopped on Guobaorou.

  Brother Gu said: "Your son looks like my son."

  "Really?" Xiao Tangyuan was curious: "Does your younger brother look like my elder brother?"

  Zhan Aiping was confused: "...?"

  "Yes, you will know when you see your tiger brother."

  The eldest son of brother Gu and sister-in-law Qiao Ling is nicknamed Huzi, but he is not very similar to his name. He is a little skinny monkey who looks like his mother Qiao Ling. He is very naughty and follows someone all day long. Jumping up and down like a monkey, giving my mother a headache.

  He also doesn't like reading and doing homework.

  The second brother Gu's house is very big, with a large land here, and the houses are neatly built, spacious and arranged in a strict manner. At this time, Huzi is also at home during the summer vacation. He has just entered elementary school. His biological mother Qiao Ling works in Xinhua Bookstore. She has high expectations for her son. I hope he can get into a good university in the future and study accurately since childhood.

  Brother Gu caught his son and said in a loud voice: "Huzi, these are my uncle and aunt, your brother, sister Yuanyuan, and little sister Mianmian."

  Huzi nodded and greeted everyone honestly. When he was not naughty, he looked like a handsome and well-behaved little boy. But when he became naughty, he was so angry that he ran around like a monkey. The little cub is thin, but he is born with scuds and can run extremely fast.

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "The two brothers do look a bit alike."

  Brother Gu said: "They all look like their mother."

  "My daughter looks like my father." Brother Gu was very proud: "My daughter looks a lot like me."

  His youngest daughter is not yet one year old and works with her mother in the Xinhua Bookstore every day. Qiao Ling raised her daughter in the bookstore in order to cultivate her bookishness from an early age.

  She felt that the aroma of books that she had smelled since she was a child had become stronger. Over time, it became like pickles, and her whole body was filled with the aroma of books.

  Xiao Tangyuan pointed at himself: "I look like daddy, too!"

  "indeed."

  Brother Gu looked at the cubs in his younger brother's house. Although they all seemed well-behaved and obedient, he did not believe that his younger brother and Zhan Aiping would give birth to three well-behaved children. They must be just like his son Huzi. , looks delicate on the outside, but actually very naughty.

  Now that these four demon kings are here, why don't they want to fly wildly?

  "Let the children play together."

  Zhan Aiping asked Guobaorou and others to put their luggage away, and then went out to play with brother Huzi.

  Huzi is not afraid of strangers. Although they have never seen them in person, he has heard about the reputations of his cousins. The most terrifying among them is Guobaorou. According to his mother, they always come first in exams.

  Of course, what is even more terrifying is Guo Baorou's mother, his aunt-Zhan Aiping.

  In the young Huzi's mind, Zhan Aiping is synonymous with a very scary old witch, because she actually compiled a set of terrible math problems for elementary school students. This set of math problems is still regarded as a treasure by his own mother Qiao Ling. On the bookshelf in his room.

  Their school actually uses this set of math problems, which is simply a nightmare for countless primary school students. If they know that Zhan Aiping is his little aunt, they will definitely pity him very much.

  In his heart, Huzi did not welcome his uncle and aunt to visit his home. He was so afraid that his aunt would bring him his newly compiled math problems as a gift for his good nephew.

  But this little aunt actually looks quite gentle and pretty, and she is not the imagined old witch who hits her palms with a ruler and forces people to write math problems.

  Huzi sneaked up to Guobaorou and the others to inquire about the situation and wanted to see what they had brought. As a result, he saw Xiaotangyuan's summer homework.

  Huzi looked at them with great pity: "Aren't you here to play? Why do you still bring these?"

  Xiao Tangyuan was so proud that she didn't want to admit that she was forced to do her summer homework, so Xiao Tangyuan said deliberately: "We are both named Gu, and we all love to do homework. Don't you like to do homework?"

  Chapter 148 Zoo

  Huzi: "?!!!"

  Huzi was shocked by Xiao Tangyuan's remarks about her love for homework.

  They are indeed the children of the little aunt who wrote the title.

  *

  In the evening, Qiao Ling came back with her daughter. She was very happy to see Zhan Aiping. Qiao Ling had always admired intellectuals. In her eyes, Zhan Aiping, who could publish and edit books, was simply a fairy.

  They often communicate on the phone and exchange many letters. It is also Qiao Ling's contribution that Zhan Aiping's new primary school mathematics tutorial book can be widely promoted here.

  "That's great. It's great that you come over to play for a few days. It's just the right time for your child to take care of my Huzi. He plays around all day and doesn't like to do homework."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  Zhan Aiping thought about it for a while, and then she said: "Little Tangyuan, you are the squad leader, you can help your brother do his homework. My brother will teach me how to make Guobaorou, and Yuanyuan and Xiaomian will supervise."

  "The four of you get together and do your homework."

  Brother Gu squirted out a mouthful of water.

  Let four kids get together to do homework? Can they write? We don't even play together anymore.

  My siblings are so naive...

  Little Mianmian said excitedly: "Okay mom, I will definitely supervise my brothers and sisters in their homework."

  As a child out of school, she had minimal homework.

  She wants to supervise her brothers and sisters in their homework!

  Huzi thought to himself: What a nonsense, when the time comes, your uncle Huzi will take you out to play.

  After dinner, Zhan Aiping and his wife told their second brother and second sister-in-law that they were going to dig ginseng.

  Brother Gu was about to roll his eyes: "Brother and sister, do you think you are going to dig radishes in the mountains?"

  Dig ginseng, dig ginseng. Wild ginseng is so easy to dig, so it won't be said that the ginseng has become a spirit, and it has long legs and can run.

  "The local mountain people can't dig it themselves, so why do you, an outsider, dig it?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "Go up the mountain and try your luck. You might miss something."

  Brother Gu said, "I'll take you to dig in the villagers' ginseng fields."

  Isn't it just digging ginseng? There was no wild ginseng to be dug in the mountains, and there were a lot of ginseng grown in the ginseng fields. He spent some money to let his younger siblings enjoy the addiction of digging ginseng.

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  Gu Sheng said: "Brother, my wife wants to try going up the mountain. I will take her there to play for a few days. Then I will ask you and my second sister-in-law to take care of our three children."

  Brother Gu: "Okay, let the four children play together. It will be fun."

  "I don't think you two can dig ginseng. Come back and hunt a bear. You can get some money for the bear bile." Brother Gu dismissed the idea of ​​them digging wild ginseng. The probability of encountering a black bear was higher than that of digging wild ginseng. The probability is much higher, "One wild boar is enough to feed your family."

  The corner of Gu Sheng's mouth twitched: "Brother, just say something auspicious."

  My brothers and sisters are going into the mountains, so there is no reason to expect them to encounter a blind bear.

  Zhan Aiping said: "Our fifth brother Gu has some bad luck. Maybe he can find wild ginseng."

  Ginseng is actually not uncommon. There are many artificially planted ginseng fields here. Even if you can see ginseng on the mountain, it is too young to be dug. Only those that have grown naturally for more than fifteen years can be called wild ginseng.

  Gu Sheng said: "How can I have any shitty luck?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "When you go out for a picnic, you just dig up a snake. The herders here call snakes money strings, do you understand? If you meet a snake, you will get rich."

  Second Brother Gu: "..."

  Gu Sheng: "..." But he cut off the snake casually.

  A lot of snakes died under his hands, so he pinched a lot of money and would never make a fortune in this life.

  Zhan Aiping and Gu Sheng left some pot buns and meat at their second brother's house. They packed their things and took two more trains. After arriving at the place, they prepared to go into the mountains. They both brought axes and carried a The hunting gun borrowed by the second brother's gang. Many people here have hunting guns at home, and the supply and marketing cooperatives also sell them. So it is very dangerous to go into the mountains. Be careful not only of ferocious beasts, but also of other people's stray bullets. Mistaking humans for wild animals is no joke.

  Zhan Aiping also brought a large bag of first-aid medical supplies, dry food, kettles and spatulas, so she was ready for everything.

  Gu Sheng opened the way in front, and Zhan Aiping followed him. The two held hands and walked for a long time, gradually entering the dense forest. Their luck was really good. As soon as they entered, they met two big guys. Fortunately, Gu Sheng Sheng was smarter and noticed quickly, so the two of them avoided it.

  They didn't go into the mountains to fight big black bears and wild boars.

  "Brother Gu Fifth, you are really a born scout."

  Gu Sheng: "...Look for your ginseng."

  Zhan Aiping was in a very happy mood. Whether she could dig out ginseng or not did not affect her good mood. The couple walked hand in hand in a dense forest with few people... It was just a honeymoon after so many years of marriage.

  Gu Sheng noticed that her mind was not on the search, and he asked: "Do you really want to dig ginseng? Or do you just want to play?"

  "Digging wild ginseng is fate. You can't just ask for it. If there is fate, it will come to you on its own. If there is no fate, you can't find it even if you look carefully." Zhan Aiping said happily: "Don't you think Doesn't it feel good for the two of us to be alone in the woods? It's just the two of us in the whole world?"

  Gu Sheng's heart moved. He grabbed his wife's hand tightly and raised the corners of his mouth slightly: "Put the child aside now, wife -"

  Zhan Aiping asked him: "What's wrong?"

  Gu Sheng was surprised for a moment: "I seem to have seen ginseng seeds."

  Zhan Aiping: "Are you sure?"

  Gu Sheng took Zhan Aiping to a corner, which was growing beside a big tree. Under the layers of emerald green, there was a little bit of red hidden in it. You couldn't tell it unless you looked carefully.

  In a blink of an eye, the red point disappeared again.

  In this dense forest, except for the tall trees, there are patches of low green underfoot. It is dazzling to see, and all the leaves seem to be similar.

  Gu Sheng opened a piece of jungle, revealing the red underneath. Zhan Aiping said in surprise: "Good guy, it's really wild ginseng."

  Gu Sheng said: "My name is Bangchui."

  Regardless of anything else, Zhan Aiping began to dig her wild ginseng happily. Digging ginseng is a delicate job. It is not like digging out radishes, but to carefully "lift" the wild ginseng out. It must not be damaged, and the integrity and quality of wild ginseng must be ensured. The quality of the product affects the price.

  If you pull out ginseng like a radish, half of it will be destroyed.

  Zhan Aiping treated this small wild ginseng very seriously, as if it were a surgical operation. She carefully dug it out for three hours.

  Gu Sheng sat aside and watched her dig ginseng. He was very depressed. He just wanted to have a moment of tenderness with his wife, but now he could only stare blankly, watching his wife dig ginseng.

  Zhan Aiping finally finished digging.

  "Look, is it in very good condition? No roots are damaged..." Zhan Aiping's eyes are as bright as stars. She likes the process of digging ginseng very much. She enjoys this meticulous and slow work. When the whole ginseng is perfect, When it was presented, a sense of accomplishment filled my entire chest.

  Gu Sheng took a look: "It's not bad."

  Zhan Aiping said: "There should be about two taels, which can be sold for three to four hundred yuan. With this one, we will be able to explain to the second brother when we go out."

  The ginseng in hand was not a big deal, but it was still worth some money. It was a good start, which at least meant that the two of them would not leave empty-handed.

  Zhan Aiping felt relaxed, and it happened to be getting late. The couple was going to camp for a picnic and cook noodles in the mountains.

  Gu Sheng was also very happy and cooked noodles for his wife. The couple cuddled together and looked at the stars and the moon.

  This kind of world of two people without children is particularly rare.

  At this time, all four of Guo Bao Rou were writing math problems. Guo Bao Rou was teaching his younger brothers and sisters to write. Hu Zi was surrounded by three people and was restless. He wanted to sneak out, but was stared at by Xiao Tang Yuan. dead.

  Qiao Ling was so happy to see Huzi doing his homework conscientiously, "Mom, why don't you just take Huzi to finish the summer vacation homework in the past few days."

  "If Huzi finishes his homework, aunt will take you to eat delicious food!"

  The little dumpling cheered: "Auntie, I want to eat chicken legs."

  Huzi: "..."

  *

  Gu Sheng and his wife lived a two-person world in the wild. They did not focus on digging ginseng on the second and third days. They also dug out honey. Zhan Aiping was brave. She and Gu Sheng sat on a big tree. She used a long stick to Hanging honey to feed black bears.

  The black bear ate with gusto, and Zhan Aiping also watched with gusto.

  In the past two days, they didn't have the good luck they had at the beginning. They didn't dig any ginseng. They only saw a few small ginseng. They were too small, so Zhan Aiping stopped digging.

  Gu Sheng's mouth twitched: "Do you think you are going to the zoo?"

  Come to this deep mountain forest to feed the black bears.

  Zhan Aiping raised her chin: "To it, we are like animals in a zoo."

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  The two of them dug out a lot of honey, and Zhan Aiping fed it some more. Gu Sheng held his chin in his hand and indulged his wife's willful behavior.

  Zhan Aiping was still proud of herself. She also wanted to get some wild honey to feed the black bears. Such big cat-like animals were not common in daily life. She couldn't feed the giant pandas. Could it be that she couldn't feed the wild black bears?

  After being out for so long, she also missed Zongzi at home. Zongzi asked the Lu Cheng family to take care of it.

It's a bit funny  to say that when Zhan Aiping and his wife were searching for wild honey in the mountains and forests, they unexpectedly discovered three ginseng spots. One of them grew on a sloping cliff, with a large cluster of bright red ginseng seeds. Visually, there were several large ginseng seeds. When ginseng is available in large quantities, there are a bunch of small ones growing around it... It's really like "picking flowers if you want to, but they won't bloom, but unintentionally planting willows to create shade."

  Zhan Aiping was digging ginseng, while Gu Sheng was watching over her. The big black bear that had been fed before almost came to cause trouble. Gu Sheng was startled, but the big black bear took away their wild honey and left. .

  Zhan Aiping patted her chest: "There is no danger."

  Zhan Aiping dug up a total of twelve ginseng roots, most of which were less than three taels. One of the best ones was under the six-grade leaves. She did not plan to sell it. There were two ginseng roots that were not in good condition and should be sold for five or six dollars. One hundred dollars.

  After excluding what you keep for yourself and what you give to relatives and friends, you can still make two thousand yuan.

  This is already a great harvest for other ginseng diggers in the mountains.

  When returning home, Zhan Aiping was extremely happy but also sad. She had sprained her ankle. Gu Sheng carried her out and said, "Stop feeding the wild bears carelessly."

  "Yes." Zhan Aiping responded. She was very satisfied with what the couple had gained from their trip to the mountains.

  She kissed Gu Sheng on the face, "Sure enough, it's good luck to bring you here. I thought digging two or three ginseng roots would be enough to support the sky."

  "So unambitious?" Gu Sheng smiled softly: "Didn't you say that I am lucky as hell? How can I still make no money if I follow you with a string of money?"

  Zhan Aiping kissed him again, "Let's go out. I haven't seen the children for more than ten days. I miss the three little ones."

  They had been in the mountains for twelve days.

  After leaving the mountain, I didn't even have time to change clothes, so I called Brother Gu. Brother Gu received the call from them and knew that they were both safe, so he felt relieved and said jokingly: "The nephews are all fine. , It doesn't matter if you two play for a few more days, the four children are at home, it's lively, and your second sister-in-law is happy every day..."

  Knowing that the three children were well, Zhan Aiping felt relieved. Brother Gu contacted the car. Soon, Gu Sheng and his wife got on the car and wandered all the way to Brother Gu's house.

  As soon as he heard that his biological mother was back, Xiao Tangyuan quickly pulled his sister, Xiao Mianmian, to greet her. They wanted to throw themselves into their mother's arms, but -

  Before the person pounced on him, he couldn't help but rub his nose and said: "Mom, it smells so bad--"

  My own daughter even disliked it.

  Zhan Aiping was not angry even after being disliked. She pinched Xiao Tangyuan's face and said, "How dare you dislike mom and ask you to copy math problems."

  Little Mianmian said: "Mom has become ugly. She doesn't look like Little Mianmian's mother anymore."

  After spending more than ten days in the deep mountains and old forests, Zhan Aiping could not look good no matter how she dressed up, especially her permed curly hair. After the bumps along the way, she relaxed and turned into a little fried hair.

  Comrade Xiaozhan looked in the mirror and felt very disgusted with himself.

  She and Gu Sheng went to take a shower and changed clothes. After dressing up carefully, they looked like normal people again.

  Brother Gu was very shocked: "Did you two really dig up wild ginseng?"

  Seeing a few wild ginseng roots brought back by his younger brother and sister, Brother Gu was eye-opening. What kind of shitty luck was this. The two of them were able to dig so many, which was even better than the herders here.

  "Where did you two find it?"

  Gu Sheng said nonchalantly: "The bear repays his kindness."

  Brother Gu's mouth twitched: "The bear's repayment? Did you two meet the blind bear? Were you not chased?"

  Gu Sheng said: "My wife feeds the bears honey."

  Brother Gu shouted, "Shake the Grass." He was so shocked that his jaw dropped: "Then the blind bear was grateful. He took you two to dig ginseng, and went to his bear cave?"

  Gu Sheng looked at him as if he were a fool: "Can ginseng grow in a bear's cave?"

  Brother Gu coughed. He had heard too many stories about mountain enchantments and fairies. "What's the way to repay a favor?"

  Gu Sheng said: "My wife also wants to find some wild honey to feed the bears. As you know, wild bees are very good at finding places..."

  Brother Gu blinked: "So you found ginseng when you asked bees to dig out honey?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "That's right! Doesn't this mean that you deliberately pick flowers but they don't bloom, and you unintentionally plant willows to create shade."

  "This is some kind of repayment from a bear."

  Gu Sheng said: "When my wife was digging ginseng, a blind bear appeared. It wandered for a while and left, otherwise it would still be impossible to dig."

  Second Brother Gu: "..."

  Zhan Aiping and his wife gave Brother Gu and his wife a piece of 2 taels of ginseng, and asked Brother Gu to help find a way to sell the six wild ginseng that they wanted to sell. Brother Gu had a good track record and sold it for a good price. The price, 2,700 yuan together, was several hundred yuan more than Zhan Aiping expected.

  Brother Gu said: "They all say that the mallet you dug is indeed of good quality."

  Gu Sheng said: "That's not true. My wife's digging of ginseng is like performing a surgical operation, carefully separating the ginseng from the soil."

  Brother Gu said: "It's not easy to make this kind of money. It requires luck and craftsmanship. If you dig it out and it's not in good condition, it's a waste."

  Second sister-in-law Qiao Ling was quite embarrassed when she saw the wild ginseng given to their family. She gave Zhan Aiping a mink coat. It was a gray-brown mink coat and was very warm.

  Zhan Aiping said: "This coat is very beautiful. How about you keep it for yourself, Sister-in-law? We won't have the chance to wear it in the south."

  Do Guangdong and Guangxi still wear mink? It shouldn't even be cold in winter.

  Qiao Ling said: "It's warm, you can use it as a blanket and quilt."

  Qiao Ling owns several mink coats. She is very afraid of the cold, so this is her favorite.

  Zhan Aiping accepted it.

  Qiao Ling said with a smile: "The little guys in your family will come to play often during the summer vacation. With them here, our tigers have become much more well-behaved. Look, they have already finished their summer homework."

  "Yeah?"

  Zhan Aiping went to check the homework of Xiaotangyuan and others and found that they were all finished, and she was very satisfied.

  Little Tangyuan raised her hand and said, "Mom! Mom! Mom! I was the one who helped Huzi's brother do his homework."

  Xiao Mianmian said: "And me, me, me!!"

  Zhan Aiping praised: "You two are awesome." It would be great if she could be so active in doing homework.

  Zhan Aiping and his wife played with their children for another two or three days. They were going south. Instead of taking a plane, they took a train and went to Shanghai first.

  Brother Gu and his family took them to the train station.

  Hu Zi, who was oppressed by homework, hoped that the sisters Xiao Tangyuan would leave quickly, but when they did leave, he was very reluctant to leave. Although doing homework didn't feel good, it was quite fun for the people named Gu to get together to do homework. .

  Huzi took the initiative and said to Xiao Tangyuan: "Come to our house to do homework next time!"

  Little glutinous rice balls: "..."

  "Okay, I'll ask mom to bring a few more sets of questions."

  Huzi: "..." Then don't come.

  Qiao Ling was particularly happy to hear the children chatting: "Next time, let Huzi bring his homework to your house to play."

  Zhan Aiping and his wife took their children on the train all the way to Shanghai. The children were particularly surprised by the prosperity of Shanghai. It was different from other cities. There were many high-rise buildings, large-scale construction projects everywhere, and fashionable young people on the streets. There are so many people.

  I took the children to Professor Sun's house, then went to the zoo together, and visited various department stores to see the newly imported foreign products. Even if they didn't buy them, it was an eye-opener for the children to see more.

  Zhan Aiping gave her godfather and godmother a large piece of wild ginseng. Professor Sun was very happy. He was not happy about the ginseng, but was happy to see his goddaughter and his family.

  As people get older, they just love to be lively.

  Professor Sun and his wife moved into a small foreign-style building, which was originally the home of Zhan Aiping's godmother. Now they are coming back. The house is empty for the couple to live in, and the godmother has planted a lot of things in the building.

  The godmother took her two granddaughters out every day and bought a lot of clothes and shoes for them. Zhan Aiping advised: "Children grow up quickly, so there is no need to buy too much."

  Before the clothes even had time to wear out, they no longer fit.

  The godmother Qi Shuwan said: "Then buy a bigger one so that my two beautiful granddaughters can dress up every day. Pingping, you can't use your old eyes anymore. The young people on the street are so fashionably dressed now." , you should also learn."

  "How come you and Xiao Gu don't even have bell-bottom pants?"

  "You and Xiao Gu go to the cinema to watch a movie! There are many foreign movies, and then go to a disco..."

  Disliked by their godmother for being old-fashioned, Zhan Aiping and his wife were kicked out. The next day they all put on bell-bottom pants. The three little ones in the family also wore bell-bottom pants.

  When a family goes out, they use five small speakers.

  Not to mention, bell-bottom pants visually elongate the body and make people look taller. Zhan Aiping and his wife are tall themselves, and they are even more eye-catching when they wear bell-bottom pants and walk on the street.

  A foreign photographer saw Zhan Aiping and asked to take a photo of her. Zhan Aiping did not refuse and took a photo wearing sunglasses.

  When the family finally returned from Shanghai, they had already packed into large and small bags. When they arrived in Yunnan Province, they had to pack their things and prepare to move.

  When they arrived at the family home, the bell-bottom pants of the family were particularly eye-catching.

  Sister-in-law Niu couldn't help but said: "It will be different after I go out."

  Things around her are changing rapidly, and the poor relatives in her hometown have become prosperous. In the past, many villagers in her hometown envied her for her promising man and married an officer. But now it is different. Many people are getting rich individually. He set up a small factory in the village and became a famous person in a nearby town. He saved money and wanted to build a big house in his hometown.

  Sister-in-law Niu was jealous because she wanted to save face. Only when the ancestral home was well repaired could the feng shui of the family be prosperous. They had five children in their family. When I returned to my hometown this time, I saw that people had already begun to prepare to repair the ancestral home. , she was also anxious, she wanted to make money, but she didn't have much ability.

  She also went to help Sister-in-law Zhao's small hot sauce workshop, but most of the money was made by Sister-in-law Zhao, and she could only make a small amount of money.

  Seeing Sister-in-law Zhao making money every day, Sister-in-law Niu is not willing to give in. Who can't make this hot sauce? She also wants to learn from Sister-in-law Zhao to set up a small chili sauce workshop. She doesn't want to make a small business, she wants to make it bigger. Yes, there is an initial investment cost.

  There was talk of going to the bank for a loan, but she didn't dare to get a loan and was afraid of taking risks, so she thought of finding someone else to partner with. She then thought of Zhan Aiping and wanted to get some money from her.

  She knew that Zhan Aiping was rich. She made a lot of money from her elementary school math tutoring book.

  Zhan Aiping said: "Do you want to co-organize a small hot sauce workshop with me?"

  "Yeah, you haven't seen how good the Zhao family's stuff is...I can't see how delicious it is. Who wouldn't know how to make it?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "Sister-in-law Zhao's skills are very good. The hot sauce she makes is delicious with rice."

  It is said to be hot sauce, or it can be said to be a kind of sauce that goes with rice. On weekdays, we don't have any good wine or food, so if we pair it with some hot sauce, it really goes well with rice. It is delicious with rice or steamed buns.

  People with average family conditions will also buy some chili sauce to go back with their rice, which can be regarded as improving their food, so the sales are particularly good.

  Sister-in-law Niu said: "I have been helping her for some time. I have learned how to cook it a long time ago, and the cooking is even more delicious than hers."

  Or just seeing others making money, they all rush to do it, and in the end they bid against each other, lowering profits.

  Zhan Aiping said: "Sister-in-law Niu, go find someone else. Our family is about to move. How can we have time to start a business partnership with you?"

  Sister-in-law Niu thought that it was because your family was moving and she had a lot of money to pay back that she wanted to get some money from Zhan Aiping.

  "Don't worry, you'll get your money back quickly. You'll make it back right away. Doctor Zhan, you have to seize the opportunity. I'll share the dividends with you."

  Zhan Aiping refused: "No, no, no, my family doesn't do this."

  "Sister-in-law Niu, apart from you, are there any other sisters-in-law who are interested in doing this? I advise you not to do it. When you all get it out, be careful not to sell it."

  Mrs. Niu stared at her: "What are you talking about? How could it not be sold? You don't know how many people are rushing to get it."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Look at how many of you are rushing to do it now. Be careful that the purchase price of pepper is too high for you."

  Mrs. Niu still didn't believe her, and secretly scolded her for not understanding the mindset of getting rich first and being stubborn and conservative.

  When they became rich, she still held on to the little money she earned from selling books.

  After sending away Sister-in-law Niu, Zhan Aiping met several people who wanted to get money from her to start business. Many people were jealous when they saw Sister-in-law Zhao making money, and they were unwilling to be just her hired servants. , all want to start their own business and start a new business.

  "Xiao Zhan, Doctor Zhan, if you leave now, you have missed this opportunity, the opportunity to make a lot of money!"

  "The money is so profitable now. You don't even know it. They are working overtime now!"

  Zhang Lirong and his wife next door were persuaded by Mrs. Niu. The two of them had not dealt with each other well before, but now they shook hands and made peace, and actually decided to start a business together.

  Zhang Lirong was jealous when people made money. She and Captain Luo still had a lot of savings before, so they also wanted to make a lot of money.

  Gu Sheng commented: "Fortunately, they all want to imitate Sister-in-law Zhao. If they all imitated you, the children would cry."

  Children probably don't want an explosion of tutoring books on the market. However, such a vast market requires so many people to get involved. As far as Zhan Aiping knows, other publishing houses have begun to copy hers. A series of books.

  Nowadays, there is no sense of copyright. They all follow the same example. If you introduce it today, it will be copied tomorrow. The first person eats the biggest piece of cake, and the subsequent cakes get smaller and smaller. The last person who gets in may have to eat the biggest piece of cake. Losing money.

  Zhan Aiping asked him: "Has anyone approached you for investment?"

  In the past, tickets were required for everything, and money could not be spent without tickets. Some people have saved a lot of money, but now many things do not require tickets, the circulation of money has become faster, and the economy has become more vibrant.

  Gu Sheng shook his head: "How can I have money? Let my wife take care of it."

  Therefore, Comrade Gu Sheng was ignored and very idle. No one came to discuss his dream of getting rich.

  Zhan Aiping said: "Now all the pressure is on me. We have a sum of money in our hands to invest in some small businesses... Let's wait until we move to talk about this."

  She told Gu Sheng that they didn't have much business acumen. She couldn't do it if Zhan Aiping was asked to promote business. However, their family had money, so they might be able to invest in some business. Zhan Aiping At first, she planned to open a small restaurant and hire a skilled chef... This would be a good idea. If it were opened here, she would still have many ways to purchase ingredients. Now they are moving to a new place and are contracting the restaurant. The matter was extinguished.

  Everything will be decided after we get to the new place.

  Chapter 149 Handkerchief Handover

  Zhan Aiping went to Yanxin Health Center to complete the final handover of work. She was about to go to Guicheng Medical College to be a teacher. Dr. He recommended it, and Zhan Aiping agreed.

  After a few years of living as a teacher on campus, she will have to continue her studies when the postgraduate entrance exams resume in a few years, and now she is reading more books in school.

  While others went to sea to make money, they both changed careers and became teachers.

  Zhan Aiping brought a lot of candies, cakes, and fruits and distributed them to the hospital staff. Everyone was a little reluctant to part with them.

  "Dean Zhan, you really have to leave. I really can't bear to leave you..."

  Zhan Aiping said goodbye to everyone one by one. The little girl Zheng Xuemei also came to see her with several children. Zheng Xuemei was the little girl who was born prematurely. She had treated her when she first came here. Now she is a primary school student wearing a red scarf.

  Zheng Xuemei said: "Doctor Zhan, I can recite the soup song. I also know hundreds of medicinal materials. I will also be a doctor in the future."

  "Okay." Zhan Aiping smiled and touched her head.

  Eight years passed from 1971 to 1979. Zhan Aiping looked at the hospital behind her. The new family building was built, the ward building was also built, and the operating room...the two rows of bungalows were still there. The children were playing in the yard surrounded by two rows of bungalows and family buildings. Someone set up a loofah stand in the flower garden in front of the door. There was also a wooden pavilion in the yard for people to rest, and there were also wooden pavilions on the side. There are stone benches and stone tables. On weekdays, after work, many adults sit in front of the stone tables and play cards. A large group of people gather around to watch, while children play nearby.

  It is always very lively in the evening when the sun sets. The red sun shines in the west, and children chase and play, or ride adults' bicycles or children's walkers, crawling around here and there.

  The little dumplings like to play hide-and-seek with their friends in the hospital, because there are so many places to hide...

  There are so many memories to remember in her mind, and Zhan Aiping really feels a lot of reluctance in her heart.

  "Dean Zhan! Come and take pictures!" A row of neatly dressed nurses called Zhan Aiping over and over to take photos. You said "Dean Zhan" and I said "Dean Zhan". Zhan Aiping walked over with a smile and took many photos. Take a photo.

  After Zhan Aiping, the director of the exhibition, left, the new director was Dr. Zhao, the same director who was poisoned by fungi and wanted to leave.

  --Who would have thought that he would eventually become the director of this hospital?

  Sometimes when thinking about the past, Dean Zhao himself is very depressed: "One mistake can lead to eternal hatred."

  He, the unlucky director who was poisoned by fungus on the day of the report, will probably forever be recorded in the history of the hospital and become the legend that all new doctors hear about when they first enter the hospital.

  Dr. Zhao, who had just become the dean, warned everyone: "Now that I have become the dean, none of you can mention this matter again."

  The other little nurses and doctors all burst into laughter. Who would listen to his threat? They just talked about it in private. Who knows who said it?

  Dr. Zhao: "..."

  Zhan Aiping said to Dr. Zhao: "From now on, this hospital will be handed over to you."

  "Don't get poisoned again."

  *

  Xiao Tang Yuan has been very busy recently, busy saying goodbye to many people. Even Jin Bao'er from the next door family said twice. Jin Bao couldn't bear to leave her. When he heard that Xiao Tang Yuan would no longer be his neighbor, he cried for two times. Back.

  Zhang Lirong is very depressed, but she is obsessed with making money and doesn't care about it for the time being.

  Xiao Tangyuan said to Lu Cheng with great regret: "From now on, my position as squad leader will be yours."

  She really couldn't bear to let go of her booming career as squad leader in the past. Now she was giving up squad leader to Lu Cheng, and her family's rice dumplings had to be handed over to Lu Cheng's family to help raise them.

  In the future, there may not be such a compound to raise dogs. Zhan Aiping thought about it and decided to keep the big wolf dog here. At least here, it would still be unrestrained.

  "The squad leader has given it to you, so don't fight with Zongzi."

  Lu Cheng was speechless: "I won't fight with a dog."

  Never before and never again.

  Little Tangyuan said: "You haven't even beaten the rice dumplings, the squad leader is yours too, you made a profit."

  Lu Cheng shook his head: "I will not be the squad leader, I will continue to be my labor committee member."

  "Okay." Xiao Tangyuan thought to herself that this guy has become a labor committee member to supervise other people's work, while her brother Guo Bao Rou is planning to become a squad leader with great ambitions.

  "You..." Lu Cheng looked at Xiao Tangyuan and knew that her family was moving away. He was very reluctant to let go. But after thinking about it, he still didn't say he was reluctant. Instead, he said: "My mother will go there again during the Chinese New Year." Play mahjong with your mother."

  Little Tangyuan nodded: "I also want to be a good luck charm for my mother."

  The mothers who graduated from the two artillery schools always had to decide the winner.

  When they parted, they also exchanged carefully prepared small gifts. Lu Cheng gave Xiao Tangyuan thirty small handkerchiefs, embroidered in various colors, which shocked Xiao Tangyuan.

  She blurted out: "So many!"

  Lu Cheng said: "I bought this on the coast. You can wash it yourself in the future."

  He had washed her handkerchief so many times.

  This dirty little dumpling who never likes to wash his handkerchief.

  Xiao Tangyuan was really a little embarrassed to have used his handkerchief for so many years. In fact, she wanted to say that she had been working a lot harder. She had at least washed it once or twice, and she even used paper towels!

  Xiao Tangyuan sighed: "Our gifts collided."

  The gift Comrade Yuanyuan prepared for her Brother Chengzi was also a small handkerchief. The number was a bit small, five small handkerchiefs. It seemed that she was being stingy.

  Xiao Tangyuan said: "I will give you the remaining twenty-five pieces later."

  Lu Cheng: "?!" What does he need so many handkerchiefs for?

  He still accepted the small handkerchief that Xiao Tangyuan gave him. This dirty little Tangyuan didn't know how much he owed him the handkerchief.

  The two exchanged small handkerchiefs with each other, and Xiao Tangyuan said happily: "We should probably exchange handkerchiefs as the book said!"

  Lu Cheng was confused: "Really?"

  The passing little pot bag: "?!!!"

  Where did these two people go when they read the book?

  *

  Compared with her older brothers and sisters who had to say goodbye to many people, Little Cotton was much more carefree. She had many cute dolls. She dragged a box and stuffed all the dolls. go.

  Finally, she lay down in it herself, very happy. Little Cotton felt that sleeping on the doll was much more comfortable than sleeping on the bed.

  Finally, Zhan Aiping found her little daughter sleeping in the box. She drooled a lot and wet the little tiger doll's legs.

  "Little Mianmian?" Zhan Aiping called out softly to wake her up.

  "Mom?!" Xiao Mianmian opened her eyes and was stunned when she saw her mother in front of her.

  This little guy has been asleep for a long time

  Zhan Aiping wiped her little daughter's mouth: "I want you to pack your things and include yourself."

  How could her biological daughter sleep so well? She looked so much like her.

  "Mom, I slept so comfortably, and I want so many more dolls."

  Zhan Aiping kissed her little face: "Take good care of it."

  Later I bought a spring mattress and slept more comfortably.

  *

  What was most difficult for Zhan Aiping to deal with was the yard at home, forgetting the fruits and vegetables... In the end, she decided to dig up the roots of the flowers and take them away. She carefully dug out the flowers and planted them in pots. I will find a place to plant them later.

  Prune the flowering branches, trim the leaves, trim the roots...

  Gu Sheng squatted beside her and asked softly: "Do you like her so much?"

  Zhan Aiping nodded.

  Gu Sheng smiled and said, "I'm still busy now. When I get old and retire, I will plant flowers for you in the yard every day."

  "It's a deal." Zhan Aiping looked at him with a smile: "When we get old, we will live in a house with a big yard and two floors. We will plant many flowers in the yard and keep a dog."

  After packing everything, the family left the place where they had lived for more than eight years.

  I was tired from running around on the road, and I saw many mountains, stone mountains, standing like stalagmites, with all kinds of strange shapes. There were many lakes and rivers, and I crossed many bridges. The river surface was very wide, and it was very beautiful at sunset. Beautiful, the red sun is reflected in the water, and the eyes are filled with sparkling waves like broken gold. The endless mountains in the distance are like an ink painting.

  The buildings are not high. From a distance, it looks like a small town in ancient paintings. When you look up, you can see the mountains in the distance. Mountains, water, and buildings are combined together, and the mountains and green mountains are everywhere.

  There are many people fishing on the riverside, and there are cruise ships taking tourists across the river, which is very comfortable and leisurely.

  When she arrived at the place, Zhan Aiping felt like she was surrounded by a scenic spot, with scenery everywhere.

  Chapter 150 Drinking Tea

  Their new home is on the third floor. It is a newly built family room in a building with a total height of five floors. There are two rooms on one staircase and two stairs on both sides. The house is about more than 90 square meters, with two bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen and one bathroom. After entering It feels quite big, because there is no so-called public stall at this time. It is a real area inside. The two rooms and the living room are very large and look very open. The balcony is also very large. If the future unscrupulous developers calculate this Area, this must be a house area of ​​130 square meters.

  Because there are many children in the family, Zhan Aiping and Gu Sheng planned to use cabinets as partitions. The couple would sleep in a smaller room, and the two sisters would share a large room separated by cabinets. The hall outside would also be used by their brother Gu Bao. Meat separates a room.

  Xiao Tangyuan said: "The family has become smaller."

  Compared with the house I lived in before, it has indeed become smaller, but the building is new, and the floors are neither high nor short. Standing on the balcony and looking out, the view is very comfortable, and you can see the green mountains from the balcony.

  It seems like you can see mountains everywhere here.

  Zhan Aiping said: "It has become smaller. Mom should be able to get a small house over there."

  The current development of commercial housing is still in its infancy. When the special economic zones take the lead in launching the model of making money by selling land, major cities will start to make money by selling land.

  Going to buy a house?

  In the 1990s, real estate development by work units was popular, and it was also a benefit for employees. Buying real estate in your own work unit was much cheaper than buying it outside.

  Zhan Aiping thought that she might be able to buy a piece of land and build a small house by herself.

  It's a pity that their family only has tens of thousands of yuan now, and they can't even afford a commercial house. A commercial house costs at least 50,000 to 60,000 yuan. They can't even afford a house, let alone land.

  Still have to find a way to make some money.

  It took two or three days to finally get the house organized and settled down. Zhan Aiping took her daughter out to buy various pots, pans, and other toiletries, gradually filling up the new home.

  Zhan Aiping once again lamented: "A broken home is worth tens of thousands of yuan, and one will be poor for three years after moving out."

  After settling down, the family began to adapt to life here. Since work had not yet started, the couple took their two children out to play. They got up at six or seven in the morning. At this time, the park was lively, with various uncles and aunts dancing swords. , Tai Chi practitioners, everything.

  Most of them go mountain climbing. There is no admission fee for climbing in the morning. They go there before 6:30. The whole family is motivated to climb the mountain. The mountain here is not high. It is different from climbing Mount Tai. Climbing to the top of the mountain every day can become a daily routine. Activities, rather than like climbing Mount Taishan, where you will be paralyzed for several days after climbing up.

  When climbing the mountain, there were a lot of people shouting "Ahhhhhh" on the mountain. The two Tangyuan sisters were particularly unrestrained. They shouted while climbing. No matter how much you yelled and screamed on the mountain, no one would blame you for disturbing the people.

  Because many people were shouting, there were echoes.

  It was just after seven o'clock when we got down the mountain. There were many rice noodle shops on the streets. Most people in the city eat rice noodles for breakfast. The main food here is rice cultivation. The climate and geographical conditions are naturally suitable for rice cultivation. Eighty percent of the people in the city eat rice noodles for breakfast. The grain output is all rice.

  The natural conditions of water and heat here are good, hot and humid, and there is a lot of rain. There are many large "granary" counties. Since the 1960s and 1970s, many commune production teams have had a large amount of surplus grain. Every year, they can not only complete the grain purchase quota, but also earn more. Selling grain to the country creates a rice surplus.

  So eating rice noodles is popular here.

  One pound of rice can be made into about two and a half pounds of rice noodles. The average person eats two ounces of rice noodles in the morning, which is almost half a pound of rice noodles made from two ounces of rice. To buy two ounces of rice noodles, you need a stamp.

  Gu Sheng needs to eat 4 taels of rice noodles, Zhan Aiping needs 2 taels of rice noodles, and the three little ones each need 1 tael of rice noodles. At this time, Gu Sheng's monthly food stamp ration is 38 kilograms, and Zhan Aiping is 30 kilograms. The little ones each received a quota of about ten kilograms of food stamps.

  For people like Zhan Aiping, who has a one-pound quota of food stamps per day, eating rice noodles is quite cost-effective, because rice noodles are very filling. You can eat 2 taels of rice noodles in the morning and 2 taels of rice noodles in the evening. Only 4 taels of food stamps are used, and there is still one left. Six taels of food stamps, I can't finish it at noon.

  At this time, there was already a surplus of food stamps, and a bargain-priced grain that did not require food stamps quietly appeared on the market, but it was not stated openly.

  From this moment on, various tickets began to withdraw from the market one after another.

  Because eating rice noodles is really cost-effective, rice noodles are sold here in the morning, noon and evening. There are fewer people eating rice noodles at noon, but more people eat rice noodles in the morning and evening. Some rice noodle stalls have particularly long queues at night.

  Zhan Aiping's family all eat braised rice noodles. On the surface, the braised rice noodles seem to be very simple to make. It seems to be ready in a few seconds. One person is responsible for passing the wet rice noodles through the hot water and putting it into a bowl, and the other person adds a Spoon fried soybeans, ask if you want pot roast or braised beef, add a spoonful of brine at the end and it's gone.

  It's like an assembly line, bowls come one after another very quickly, and even if you have to queue, you don't have to wait long.

  Taking the rice noodle bowl, you can finally add sour beans, chili, chopped green onion and other things according to your own taste. It is very convenient to eat, does not delay things, and tastes delicious. No wonder people here love to eat rice noodles.

  After the Gu family moved here, most of their breakfast became rice noodles. Sometimes they ate rice noodles at night when they were too lazy to cook.

  In addition to braised noodles, there are also many delicious soup noodles, especially the soup base made from soybean tube bones, with a little red oil on top and minced meat floating on it, which is particularly fragrant.

  You won't get tired of eating rice noodles every day.

  After eating the rice noodles, I went home.

  The family took turns taking a shower, and Zhan Aiping put on clean clothes. She thought that she would buy a washing machine at home as soon as possible. They bought a refrigerator as soon as they moved here. The refrigerator is a necessity in life. It can keep food fresh and not spoil. It is better than a washing machine. and television are both important.

  "Doctor Zhan, are you at home?" Sister-in-law Luo, who lives on the first floor, came to see Zhan Aiping. She is a woman in her forties, with short hair, thin and small body, fair skin, and a few wrinkles at the corners of her eyes.

  Zhan Aiping opened the door for her: "Sister-in-law Luo, where are you coming from?"

  "I'll give you some of my pickled sour beans, sour chili peppers, and spicy ginger..." Sister-in-law Luo handed the bowl of food to Zhan Aiping, who thanked her.

  Many people have sour jars at home for pickling things. Zhan Aiping also wants to pickle some sour peppers, sour radish and so on.

  Sister-in-law Luo said: "How many days has it been since your family moved here? Have you adapted? Have you walked around?"

  Zhan Aiping nodded: "It's almost ready. Do you want to come in and take a look?"

  Sister-in-law Luo had this intention. As soon as she entered the door, she stared at the green double-layered small refrigerator in Zhan Aiping's house. The purpose of Sister-in-law Luo's trip was this refrigerator, and she wanted to come and take a look at her refrigerator.

  "This is your refrigerator. It has two doors..."

  Zhan Aiping led her over to look at the refrigerator. The upper part was kept fresh and the lower part was frozen. The small military green refrigerator was no taller than a primary school student and could not hold many things.

  Sister-in-law Luo touched the surface of the refrigerator, "Hey, why is it hot?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "The inside is cooled and the outside is used to dissipate heat. The two sides of the refrigerator are used to dissipate heat, so it is hot."

  "It's amazing!" Sister-in-law Luo said in surprise. She opened the refrigerator and looked at it several times. She stretched out her hand to feel the cold air inside and asked, "How long can the meat be frozen if you put it in?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "Put it in the freezer and it won't go bad for a few months."

  "That's great!" Sister-in-law Luo's eyes were fierce and cruel. She seemed to have made a decision, but she was heartbroken, like a knife cutting hard on her heart.

  The conditions at Sister-in-law Luo's family are not bad. Her husband has a job, and she takes care of the children at home. She is raising a pair of children. She is very good at living. She is reluctant to buy big things on weekdays, but she always has to stock up on food at home.

  In the past few years, the food and clothing are much better than before, I can eat meat every now and then, and my family has a lot of savings... Unfortunately, there are too many new things on the market, such as TVs and refrigerators.

  Sister-in-law Luo is not greedy for TV, but she is greedy for other people's refrigerators. They can store things, including vegetables and meat. They can preserve a lot of things in them, which touched her heart.

  She really wanted to have a refrigerator, and she wanted to fill it full.

  But refrigerators are so expensive, and Sister-in-law Luo is reluctant to spend a lot of money to buy a refrigerator. Although their family's savings can afford to buy a refrigerator, the money has been saved for a long time.

  Sister-in-law Luo struggled over and over for a long time and was reluctant to buy a refrigerator.

  "Dr. Zhan, is this not easy to break?" Sister-in-law Luo was afraid that if she bought such a thing and it broke within a few days, what would she do?

  Zhan Aiping said: "It's not easy to break."

  Sister-in-law Luo closed her eyes and opened them again. She said, "I'm going to buy a refrigerator!"

  Zhan Aiping said: "It's best to buy a refrigerator. If you can't finish eating, put it in the refrigerator."

  After making the decision, Sister-in-law Luo felt much more relaxed. She took another look at Zhan Aiping's house. This time she saw the TV. She felt her heart twitch and said with envy: "If only I had a job like you. alright."

  It's much faster for two people to save money from their wages and buy some home appliances than for one person, and they won't have to hesitate for so long to buy a refrigerator like she did.

  Zhan Aiping didn't say anything. She poured tea for Sister-in-law Luo and brought out some melon seeds and peanuts.

  Sister-in-law Luo sat for a while, and before leaving, she said to Zhan Aiping: "Don't have breakfast tomorrow morning. Bring your children to my house for tea."

  Zhan Aiping agreed.

  The next day Zhan Aiping took her three children over to drink tea. The tea that Sister-in-law Luo said was different from the tea she understood. She was talking about oil tea.

  A small stove, a small iron pot, and a small wooden hammer are all genuine "beating" oil tea.

  It is called Camellia oleifera, but there is actually no oil at all. In addition to tea leaves, there is also ginger in the iron pot. I use a small wooden hammer to beat it, and the tea soup brewed is quite beautiful, like coffee, with a little yellow floating in it. green.

  Next to it are fried rice popcorn, fried corn, fried fruits, chopped green onions, and fried rice skin. This fried rice skin is particularly fragrant and crispy, with a natural rice fragrance and a slight sweetness. The little glutinous rice balls and little Mian Mian sisters love to eat it. .

  Sister-in-law Luo smiled and said: "The children love to eat, so you should eat too."

  Zhan Aiping also ate two slices. It was greasy after eating too much, "This is quite expensive."

  Sister-in-law Luo said, "It won't hurt if you eat some."

  Sister-in-law Luo is very good at saving oil in soaking rice noodles. There are many rape flowers and peanuts grown here, so there is not too much oil shortage.

  Sister-in-law Luo gave each of them a tea bowl, scooped out a spoonful of fried rice popcorn, a spoonful of chopped green onion, poured the freshly made camellia soup into it, and said, "Try it."

  This is the first time Zhan Aiping has seen this way of eating. The white fried rice popcorn is steamed and sun-dried glutinous rice, fried in oil, a bit like popcorn, and then soaked in this hot tea soup. What about the taste? The crispy fried rice balls have been softened by the tea soup, making them melty, soft and sticky, with a unique taste.

  --It feels like getting angry but not that angry.

  The first two cups are a bit bitter, with the spiciness of ginger. After drinking one bowl, I feel warm all over. Because the tea leaves are degreased, I eat fried things and drink the oil tea again, but I don't feel greasy and I feel quite full. Abdominal.

  I didn't eat anything, I seemed to be full just from drinking tea.

  Sister-in-law Luo said: "If you like it, come to my house for tea often."

  Sister-in-law Luo bought a new refrigerator. She was very happy and invited Zhan Aiping to come home for tea. The fried rice krispies can be stored in the refrigerator for several days. Moreover, it is not meat, but just some glutinous rice, which is not worth it. As for what, Zhan Aiping brought sugar cakes and drank oil tea for a few days. It happened that she had eaten too much rice noodles in the morning and wanted to change her taste.

  After eating it a few times, she found that the oil tea had quite a lot of flavor, and all kinds of things could be added to it. In addition to adding tea leaves and ginger, you could also add pork, sour chili, mung beans, and fried taro to the oil tea. ...

  Speaking of which, Zhan Aiping couldn't understand just putting mung beans in the tea soup. Put a whole sour chili? ! ! ! Put some pork? ! Adding some fried taro at the end becomes much more normal.

  It's like making dark cuisine, but the taste is really amazing.

  Zhan Aiping prefers oil tea made with mung beans and taro, especially mung beans. After one or two courses of tea, the aroma of the bean paste emerges in the tea soup, which is very fragrant.

  Adding sour chili peppers gives it a spicy taste.

  In the tea bowl, in addition to adding fried rice popcorn and fried corn, you can also add fine rice noodles, garnish with some chopped green onions, and finally pour the hot oil tea soup, making it feel like eating tea or eating rice noodles.

  Children like to eat various snacks during oil tea, especially fried rice crust and brown sugar glutinous rice cake.

  For several days, Zhan Aiping took her two daughters, Xiao Tang Yuan and Xiao Mian Mian, to Sister-in-law Luo's house to drink oil tea. Sister-in-law Luo not only invited her, but also sisters-in-law from other families. Several women gathered around a pot and drank tea one by one. The chat was very lively.

  My son doesn't like to drink oil tea very much. He prefers to eat rice noodles. He takes a bowl of braised rice noodles home to eat in the morning.

  As soon as Gu Sheng returned home, Guo Baorou said without him asking, "My mother took my sister to Aunt Luo's house for tea again."

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  Gu Sheng didn't have the patience to linger over bowl after bowl.

  In addition to drinking tea at Sister-in-law Luo's place, Zhan Aiping has started school. She has to go to the medical school to attend classes. They also have a teaching office where several female teachers gather together. They drink tea every now and then in the morning.

  If you have time in the morning, drink oil tea. If you have time in the evening, get together and drink oil tea. You don't necessarily need a lot of fried snacks every time. Just simple oil tea soup, fried rice noodles, oil fruits, and chopped green onions can be drunk slowly. An hour or two.

  It's fun when there are a lot of people. If everyone brings the same snack, they can set up a table and it doesn't cost a lot of money.

  Zhan Aiping also fell in love with drinking oil tea with others.

  Autumn smells of sweet-scented osmanthus, and the children go to school. Guobaorou gets his wish and becomes his squad leader. Little Tangyuan also becomes the monitor. Little Mianmian goes to her kindergarten. She doesn't want to go to elementary school. She wants to compete for her in the kindergarten. small red flowers and five-pointed star.

  As the third best child in the kindergarten, Xiao Mianmian must bring back a five-pointed star every week. Zhan Aiping posted the five-pointed red flowers on the wall of her room.

  The children were on holiday and there were no classes in the morning. Zhan Aiping bought the tools for making oil tea in advance, such as a stove, a small iron pot, a small wooden hammer, local tea leaves, rice crackers...etc. She wanted to make oil tea at home.

  Zhan Aiping thought to herself that she had seen so many people making oil tea, and she had already learned how to fry the rice popcorn first. The first time she fried it, she didn't control the heat very well. The rice popcorn and corn were a little burnt, but it was okay and it didn't affect it.

  The fried rice skin was fried well.

  Set up the iron pot, put tea leaves and ginger. Mung beans... Knocked with a small wooden hammer, "Yuanyuan, help mom set the bowl."

  Xiao Tangyuan responded. The mother and daughter were drinking oil tea, and their father was out. The brother said he would only drink one or two cups, so four bowls were placed. Xiao Tangyuan scooped some more rice pops into his own bowl.

  Zhan Aiping held a small iron pot and poured the oil tea into bowls, "Try your mother's craftsmanship."

  The little glutinous rice ball took a spoon, took a spoonful, and blew on it. She was very adventurous and tasted it first.

  Zhan Aiping asked: "How is it?"

  Xiao Tangyuan: "...Mom, it's so hard."

  "Is it bitter? You probably put too much tea in it."

  "Mom, you can put more ginger. I love the ginger flavor."

  ...

  By the time Gu Sheng came back, the family had finished drinking the tea. Zhan Aiping's eyes lit up when she saw him, and she poured the last pot of tea for him directly from the big bowl of rice crackers.

  "We mothers are full. Dad, let's wrap up the rest. Don't waste it."

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  What's left in the last pot of tea soup? This can no longer be called soup, it is a bit like porridge. It is filled with chopped tea leaves, chopped ginger, and chopped mung beans. You need to use a strainer to filter it.

  This pot of tea always needs a man to clean it up.

  Zhan Aiping is addicted to oil tea. She makes oil tea at home every now and then. She is quite innovative and tries to add various kinds of oil tea to it.

  Her daughter also drank oil tea with her and made suggestions from time to time. Comrade Gu Sheng was still responsible for sweeping the tea at the end.

  "Dad, the brown sugar glutinous rice cake made by mom is delicious." Little Cotton likes to eat the brown sugar glutinous rice cake made by her mother. The small glutinous rice cake is about the size of a human finger. It is drizzled with brown sugar syrup on the outside and mixed with soybean flour when eating. It's rolled, sweet, glutinous and fragrant, and very delicate and beautiful.

  Gu Sheng ate a brown sugar glutinous rice cake. He took another sip of tea and said, "Daughter-in-law, did you put too much salt in today?"

  Zhan Aiping tilted her head: "Yes?"

  "Daughter-in-law, don't do porcelain work without diamonds." Gu Sheng put his arm around his wife's shoulders. It was not easy for him to drink tea at the end of every day. Although the taste was not too bad, it was not very delicious either.

  Even if you drink something that doesn't taste bad, you can't stand it.

  Zhan Aiping said: "You dislike me? I didn't rely on you to drink it. You said it yourself, 'How can I not drink the tea my wife made?'"

  Gu Sheng touched his nose and said, "Why don't you go learn from Sister-in-law Luo again."

  Zhan Aiping said: "I'm studying now, wait until I start teaching."

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  After Zhan Aiping made camellia oleifera by herself for a while, she gave up. She still felt that Sister-in-law Luo's camellia oleifera was delicious, but there were some problems with her craftsmanship.

  Zhan Aiping took her daughter to Luo's sister-in-law's house to drink oil tea from time to time. Gradually, she had an idea in her mind. She was thinking about investing money to open an oil tea shop.

  She feels that opening an oil tea shop is quite profitable. It belongs to the catering industry and the investment is not large. Although many people make oil tea at home, not every oil tea is delicious. The atmosphere in the teahouse is also different. Make the environment better.

  There are also many government employee compounds, primary and secondary school teachers, doctors and nurses nearby... It's a good place for office colleagues to get together every now and then to drink tea, eat snacks, chat and kill time.

  The point is that it can kill time, and it's not like drinking at the wine table, but drinking tea and snacks, drinking hot tea cup after cup, chatting with teachers and colleagues, and the consumption is not high, most people All can afford it.

  What's the hottest thing selling right now? It's stupid melon seeds. It's so cheap and can kill time, but it can make huge profits.

  In addition to selling oil tea, you can also sell Pu'er tea. Zhan Mingzhao also has a relationship with the tea factory...

  The cost of opening an oil tea shop should be less than 10,000 yuan. Even if you lose money, it won't be too taxing. Once your own oil tea shop is opened, it will also be a good place for gatherings and spending time.

  After thinking about it, Zhan Aiping discussed with Gu Sheng before going to bed at night, "You say... How about I go to Sister-in-law Luo to jointly open an oil tea shop? Let's invest money and let Sister-in-law Luo come up with skills. I've been to many of them." Camellia oleifera, I still think the oleifera tea she makes is delicious."

  Gu Sheng hugged her: "Open a teahouse? That would be great!"

  Zhan Aiping laughed: "It's so good."

  "There's a place for you."

  Zhan Aiping hugged his neck and kissed his chin: "If you say that, I'll take it as your promise."

  "You can do whatever you want. You're not in charge of our family's money. I listen to my wife."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Thank you for not kicking me into the river to feed the fish."

  Gu Sheng laughed: "How can I bear it?"

  After discussing it with Gu Sheng, Zhan Aiping found a time to talk to Sister-in-law Luo downstairs about this, "Sister-in-law Luo, let's open an oil tea shop together."

  Zhan Aiping has already thought about how she wants to decorate the teahouse. The environment must be a bit antique, and the teacups and bowls must be individually customized. When people go out to drink tea in the teahouse, they also buy the environment and service.

  Sister-in-law Luo was confused by what Zhan Aiping meant. She looked at Zhan Aiping in disbelief: "You mean we go to the street to set up an oil tea stall?"

  It is not difficult to set up an oil tea stall on the street.

  After self-employment was allowed, there were many simple small stalls on the streets of Jiangmian, selling everything. Sister-in-law Luo had thought about this before, but her husband did not agree. Her husband felt that her job was decent and her salary was not good. It's not low, it can support a family, it's not a shame to let your woman go out on the street and do small business, it's not respectable, just make hard money.

  "Can't you just stay at home and enjoy your life? You think about going out and doing things all day long. If you go out and do things, who will take care of things at home?"

  Sister-in-law Luo couldn't refute this, but she didn't quite agree with it in her heart. Now that the two children are older and in school, how much housework can there be at home? Most of the day was free. Seeing them setting up some small stalls to make some money, Sister-in-law Luo had some ideas in mind.

  She also wanted to make more money. They bought new home appliances, and she also wanted to add more home appliances. After buying the refrigerator, she heard about the washing machine and the TV. She used her husband's salary to save. How long would it take to save? ?

  Zhan Aiping said: "I mean to open an oil tea shop. Let's build a house instead of setting up a stall outside."

  "Ah?!" Hearing what Zhan Aiping said, Sister-in-law Luo felt that it was unreliable again. It is relatively simple to set up a tea stall on the street, but it is not very decent, but the cost is also low and it is not troublesome. But if you really want to Setting up a teahouse is a very troublesome matter and requires a lot of investment at first.

  Zhan Aiping said: "Isn't there an abandoned tile-roofed house next to the government compound? It belongs to the public. Let's rent it, renovate it, paint it, add some new tiles, modify it, and turn it into an antique teahouse. I think that place is nice."

  Nowadays, under various pilot reforms, many old state-owned assets are being contracted and rented out. Zhan Aiping has recently taken a fancy to a place. That place is not a popular place. It is not on the main road and is slightly out of the way, but the location is good. It is not suitable to open a store that requires a lot of traffic, but it is a good location for a teahouse and it is large enough.

  Sister-in-law Luo blinked: "Have you even thought about the place?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 220 21
Author: Tianlian Devouring Ghost Type: Time Travel Rebirth Status: Completed Work introduction: [Ancient romance + time travel and face slapping +...
12.1K 113 12
The young stepmother dressed as a literary boss Original title: 穿成年代文大佬的年轻后妈 Author: Qingzhixu Jiang Tinglan opened her eyes again and found that n...
2.8M 160K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.3M 68.4K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...