70s : Remarried Enemy

De CNovel_Reader

70s : Remarried Enemy (七零之改嫁死对头) Author: Squirrel Drunken Fish   Zhan Aiping, a girl who grew up in the compo... Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-195 (end)

Chapter 131-140

919 10 1
De CNovel_Reader

  Chapter 131 Covering

  Niu Chunyan was looking carefully at her potential partners recently and asked Dr. Sun to introduce one to her. She was not too picky and found someone about the same age. He was a widower and a battalion-level cadre. His ex-wife had died long ago and he had no children. He was also named a combat hero. He originally lived a pretty good life, but there was a scar from shrapnel on the side of his face, which looked a bit scary.

  Niu Chunyan met him a few times and felt that Li Qingsong was quite nice. Despite the scars on his face, he looked like the one she liked... Although Mrs. Niu kept telling her that he was disfigured and looked at him with a fierce look, Even if the Five Elements and Bagua were inappropriate, Niu Chunyan turned a deaf ear to it.

  This time she decided to get married. Not only did she want to marry, but she also wanted to marry beautifully. She asked her brother and sister-in-law to give her a dowry. Over the years, she helped take care of the children, without any credit or hard work.

  Thinking about it, it was really a dream. When she came to her brother-in-law's house, she was just looking for a partner, so she came to help her sister-in-law during her confinement period. Unexpectedly, the dates were all yellow, and her sister-in-law said that when your brother gets promoted, there will be many. A better partner...has only come now.

  She didn't want to waste any more time.

  Zhan Aiping said: "I'll dress you up on your wedding day? That's okay."

  She extended her hand to avoid hitting the smiling person, and she apologized and was about to get married. Zhan Aiping did not embarrass her and understood that she wanted to look beautiful on her wedding day.

  "Thank you!" Niu Chunyan was very happy and gave Zhan Aiping two pieces of cloth, which were given to her by her marriage partner Li Qingsong. "Children grow up fast. Let's make more clothes for the little girl."

  Zhan Aiping refused: "That's not good, but I'm just doing a small favor."

  Niu Chunyan said: "Just think of it as a gift from me to your Yuanyuan family. I was really embarrassed to tease her before."

  "Make two dresses for the little girl."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Otherwise, I will use this cloth to ask my brother to make you a dress, and the rest will be used to make a skirt for Yuanyuan. His clothes are particularly beautiful."

  Niu Chunyan was startled, "It's done!"

  In the past, when she made clothes, she mostly listened to Mrs. Niu's advice. Now that she was getting married, her partner told her to wear more clothes for her. Niu Chunyan was a little flattered. Her marriage partner was also an honest person, and she was a second-married widower. Although she was older, she was still an unmarried young lady. He was very kind to her and felt that he had taken advantage of him. He gave her a lot of things and cloth and asked her to make more beautiful clothes.

  Looking at the cloths, Niu Chunyan panicked to death. She had never seen so much cloth for her in her life. Mrs. Niu also wanted to take some cloth from them to make clothes for her nephews, but Niu Chunyan was not willing.

  She would rather give it away generously than be fooled away by Mrs. Niu.

  The dowry that was agreed upon is so fussy, but there is no way to take her away from her.

  Sister-in-law Niu also said before that she should be nice to her nephews. From now on, the nephews should be filial to her and wait for her when she is old... Niu Chunyan believed it before, but then she thought about it, it was all nonsense, and her nephews must be filial to them first. It's just her turn, let alone not getting married herself? Don't you have any children?

  Zhan Aiping brought her younger brother over to make clothes, and it was just right. She made one for Niu Chunyan and another for Xiaotangyuan. There was still some left... Zhan Aiping joked: "Make some clothes for my future nephew."

  Zhan Mingzhao: "Just bring me in as a cheap labor force."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Let your brother-in-law cook a big meal to reward you tonight."

  "Call Xiangyi over for dinner."

  After making clothes for Niu Chunyan, Zhan Aiping and her brother also tried to dress up Niu Chunyan a little. Zhan Aiping knew how to put her daughter's hair up every day, and her hands were quite skillful, so she got her a suitable one. Her face-shaped hair and light makeup.

  Niu Chunyan was pretty, but her appearance was a little plain. After putting on some lipstick, she looked much better. She looked in the mirror and was very satisfied with her appearance.

  "Thank you, thank you." People feel refreshed during happy events, and Niu Chunyan is happily waiting to get married.

  Niu Chunyan was happy, but Sister Niu was not happy. This sister-in-law had to take away a lot of dowry when she got married. Sister Niu was heartbroken. Commissar Niu also said: "This is what she deserves. She has brought you a child for so long, and she has no merit." There's hard work, too."

  Mrs. Niu and his wife had promised a lot of dowry to Niu Chunyan, and these dowries were added up with the birth of each child. When they were saved, it became a huge sum. Mrs. Niu couldn't bear to part with it, and would rather this sister-in-law never get married.

  Sister-in-law Niu felt unhappy: "Lao Wu is still young, so we won't let him roll on the new bed."

  Sister-in-law Niu tried to deal with her, not letting her children go to the wedding bed for the newlyweds, and she also didn't want Niu Chunyan to get her blessing.

  Niu Chunyan waved her hands and said, "Then don't go. I'll look for other children."

  There are many troops stationed here, and there are also many children belonging to the military families. There is no need to worry about finding children.

  "I want to find a cute little girl to get married to." Niu Chunyan chuckled twice.

  Mrs. Niu's eyes widened: "Are you crazy?!"

  Niu Chunyan: "I'm not crazy. This is not to give birth to a baby early."

  Sister-in-law Niu said, "You must have more boys to carry on the family line."

  Niu Chunyan said: "I am a woman, what lineage should I inherit and what generation should I inherit?"

  Mrs. Niu looked at her like a gorilla: "I will give you a man to carry on the family line. You have to give birth to a boy so that his family can respect you."

  "He also has brothers, and there is no need to continue the family line. He told me that when he came down from the battlefield before, his comrades gave him his life. He was fine if he survived. It doesn't matter anything else. It doesn't matter if he doesn't have children... "

  It was precisely because of this that Niu Chunyan identified Li Qingsong. When she saw her sister-in-law giving birth to boys one by one, Niu Chunyan was very panicked. She could not guarantee that she would definitely give birth to a boy. She was also afraid that she would be laughed at and looked down upon by her husband's family.

  After Li Qingsong said this, Niu Chunyan realized that she did not necessarily have to give birth to a boy. She had raised five little nephews. Niu Chunyan had had enough. She had raised a few boys, so she wanted to give birth to a boy. Daughter, raise a little girl who is clingy and kisses her.

  Niu Chunyan married away, and all the burdens of the Niu family suddenly fell on Mrs. Niu. She had dared to give birth to children one after another before, just because of Niu Chunyan's help. Now that she is gone, no one will do the trivial work at home, and she will never do it again. I can't survive the moist days I had before.

  *

  Zhan Mingzhao and his wife came to Gu's house for dinner. Gu Xiangyi was very nervous during this period. When he saw Zhan Aiping, he couldn't help but ask: "Sister-in-law, do you think it is possible for me to have a baby?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "Relax, it's not so fast. Just let nature take its course."

  "Looking at your children going to school, I'm worried." Gu Xiangyi saw her two nephews and nieces busy going to school, acting like little adults, and she was envious.

  She was very curious about what her and Zhan Mingzhao's child would be like.

  "Aunt Gu, you will call me Squad Leader Gu from now on." Comrade Xiao Tangyuan took off his military cap in front of his little aunt and saluted.

  Xiao Guobao said: "Aunt Gu, I am Commissioner Gu."

  Gu Xiangyi: "... one of you is Gu, the monitor, and the other is Gu, committee member. I am Gu Gu Gu? Is my aunt a pigeon?"

  In the past, the two children were called "little aunt", but now one is called "Monitor Gu" and the other is called "Commissioner Gu". They are also trying to use their last names.

  Zhan Aiping: "Uncle Zhan, please speak."

  Zhan Mingzhao laughed: "When Xiangyi and I have a child in the future, what will we call him?"

  Gu Xiangyi said: "The children are easy to handle, so let's call them brother, sister, brother and sister."

  "My lord, sister, should I call you and your brother-in-law aunt and uncle, or uncle and aunt?"

  Gu Xiangyi said: "My aunt sounds quite kind."

  Zhan Aiping said: "You call me the same as Yuanyuan and others. They call me auntie and uncle Gu Sheng."

  Gu Xiangyi: "...eldest aunt, little uncle."

  Zhan Aiping couldn't help laughing: "Yes."

  "You have to ask my brother if he agrees."

  "If you don't agree with it, it should have been called that way."

  *

  Captain Luo has been asking Gu Sheng recently to find out what he eats all day long. Gu Sheng was asked several times by him and finally recommended him to practice more.

  Captain Luo: "..."

  Captain Luo finally went to Dr. Sun, who "can cure all diseases". Dr. Sun gave him some medicine to treat him. He thought that men should understand men.

  He was making Chinese medicine at home. The smell of Chinese medicine was so stinky that it was unbearable. Zhang Lirong originally wanted to be a good wife and make medicine for him, but later she couldn't stand the smell either.

  The Gu family tutoring class was also suspended for two days because of the stench. In the end, Zhang Lirong kicked Captain Luo out and asked him to boil the medicine himself in the wild.

  Captain Luo cursed: "...you, you don't know how to treat a woman."

  Why he takes medicine is not because of her.

  Zhang Lirong said: "If you don't want everyone to know about it, just keep cooking at home."

  Captain Luo: "..."

  Captain Luo had no choice but to go to the wild to cook medicine.

  The Gu family's small tutoring class has returned to normalcy. Comrade Xiao Tangyuan, the interim class leader of the first grade of Zizi's primary school, feels lucky to have survived this crisis: "We want to celebrate that the biological and chemical crisis has been resolved, which affected our ability to carry out confidentiality tasks."

  Douzi said: "The danger level of the enemy's gas bombs is too high."

  Pumpkin: "We almost had to transfer the combat headquarters."

  "It's no use digging trenches."

  Xiao Tangyuan pointed to the corner of the wall: "I prepared five mortars, but we didn't even have time to put them to use."

  The mortar she was talking about was a very long bamboo tube water gun, carried on the back, much like a mortar.

  Xiao Tangyuan said happily: "Comrades, our equipment is well-equipped! Be flexible and pay attention when moving, so as not to hurt your own people."

  Pumpkin pointed to the next door and gave an idea: "We can take hostages if necessary."

  The hostage that the pumpkin kid refers to is Comrade Jin Baoer next door.

  Jin Bao was looking at the group of them from across the courtyard, feeling puzzled.

  Zhang Lirong: "...Xiaotangyuan, is your mother at home?"

  She had to talk to Zhan Aiping.

  Xiao Tangyuan said: "Aunt Zhang, we are just conducting tactical drills. We will go out to play later."

  "The gas crisis in your home made us feel that danger was coming."

  Pumpkin: "Yes, our headquarters has lost contact for two days because of this."

  Zhang Lirong: "..." These little devils are as big as small devils.

  "Brothers, put your weapons on your back and let's go to the battlefield." In fact, it's a water fight.

  The little leader, Comrade Yuanyuan, left with his brothers.

  Jin Bao wanted to play with them, but Xiao Tangyuan said: "You are too young, I can't take you there."

  Zhang Lirong was speechless and choked, thinking to herself, aren't you young? She also didn't want her son to have a water fight with others.

  The little glutinous rice balls came home sweating profusely from playing, and her clothes were wet and dry. It was dark and the night breeze was cool. Zhan Aiping asked her to take a hot bath quickly, "Heat the hot water and take a bath quickly."

  "Mom, I'm hungry."

  "First change into quick clothes and then eat." Zhan Aiping wiped her sweat. She took a deep breath and suffocated. This stinky daughter was suffocated by the smell of sweat.

  Gu Sheng came back late. When he came back, he was also sweating profusely. Zhan Aiping took a deep breath and choked, "You two, father and daughter, are the same when you come back."

  "Go take a shower quickly."

  The stench was overwhelming.

  The little glutinous rice ball hugged his face: "Mom, I smell delicious! Dad smells bad!"

  It was obvious that she had already washed herself with fragrance.

  Gu Sheng smiled and went to take a shower and change clothes. Zhan Aiping had already cooked the rice and washed the vegetables. He fried two vegetables just in time to start the meal.

  Gu Sheng and his daughter were particularly good at eating glutinous rice balls, probably because they exercised too much. They tried hard to eat the steamed buns, but they couldn't hold it any longer and couldn't eat anymore.

  Zhan Aiping said: "Eat in moderation."

  It's not like we have to keep a few little rice pails at home.

  Little Mianmian chewed her food carefully. She ate with a small spoon and the food was all over her face.

  Finally, Zhan Aiping found that Xiaomian chewed slowly and ate a lot, so she ate slowly and silently.

  Gu Sheng took his two children to clean up the dining table, "Wait for a comrade to come to our house for dinner in two days."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Have I seen it?"

  "I've never met him. He and I are schoolmates. He was from the two classes before me. Recently, they and I were transferred..."

  Zhan Aiping asked: "His wife is also a soldier?"

  "Yes, he is also in the combat force. He also has a six-year-old child. He may also be transferred to Zidi Primary School to study in the first grade. He may be in the same class as Yuanyuan."

  "Turn around now, school has been back for a while."

  "Um."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Then I will let Xiao Tangyuan take care of him. Our Yuanyuan is a good squad leader."

  Gu Sheng's eyes fell on Zhan Aiping's face, and he smiled and said, "You really think highly of our daughter."

  "What's wrong? That's my Zhan Da Pingping's daughter, protecting him."

  Gu Sheng rolled up his sleeves: "I heard from my comrades that he has a headache. His parents are often not at home. This child has a wild personality and refuses to obey discipline. He fights with others in kindergarten."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  "Let him cover Yuanyuan?"

  Gu Sheng couldn't help laughing: "You can really think about it."

  Zhan Aiping said with a smile: "That's right. The original intention is to make more friends, reduce the existence of enemies, and turn enemies into friends..."

  "It is about to be a critical period for whether our Yuanyuan can continue to serve as class president, and now there is another transfer student." She is still a little thorny, Zhan Aiping is a little worried that her little daughter can't handle interpersonal relationships well, in case she accidentally gets pregnant Conflict affects her ability to become monitor.

  She still has to wait to continue to be the squad leader, become a Young Pioneer, and participate in the honor guard selection training.

  Xiao Tangyuan's class teacher once talked to Zhan Aiping in private and said that Xiao Tangyuan has a good image and spirit, and the school is considering training her to be a flag-raiser.

  When Comrade Xiao Zhan heard that her daughter could be a flag-raiser, she was also very excited. Although it was only a children's honor guard, not the honor guard of the three services, being a flag-raiser would be very handsome.

  She was going to school to watch her daughter raise the flag.

  It makes me very excited just thinking about it.

  *

  "Xiao Gu is very good. Yes, his wife used to be a military doctor. I didn't expect him to have three children... When he was in school, his personality was the same as your son's. He was also so prickly."

  "I didn't expect to come here suddenly. It's just right. I gave my son to him for treatment."

  A man in military uniform was talking to a tall, short-haired woman in military uniform beside him. The woman was holding a hat in her hand. She sneered: "You can't take care of your own son, so you need others to take care of it."

  "Your son is hard to coax." The man who spoke was named Lu Ming. He had a very kind personality and was a good gentleman. His family conditions were average. He was married to a girl from the Beijing Courtyard. He had a hot temper and was upright. He had a higher position than him. He could only coax her like an ancestor. Women follow men, but men follow women here.

  The son is like his mother. He is at the bottom of the family. He coaxes the older ones and the younger ones, which gives him a lot of headaches.

  Behind them, a little boy with an unruly expression was playing with a wooden gun in his hand. Although this thing was made of wood, it was well-made.

  The boy was very dissatisfied with the fact that he was about to transfer to another school. He lacked the company of his parents since he was a child, which made him very angry. He said loudly: "Mom, I want to be the class monitor!"

  "Of course my son will be the monitor."

  Chapter 132 Outsmarting

  Gao Jingmei is a female soldier with strong personal abilities and strong personality, and she is also the much-loved youngest daughter in her family. When she got older, she chose to marry Lu Ming, who was good-looking and gentle-tempered. After the marriage, she gave birth to her only son. Lu Cheng, later due to physical injuries, did not have any more children. Lu Cheng was her only son. She was particularly pampered and pampered towards her only son, and gradually developed Lu Cheng's domineering, arrogant and self-centered character.

  Lu Ming was troubled by his son's temper and wanted to interfere in his education, but was powerless.

  He has a weak personality and cannot help the mother and son. Likewise, this is also the reason why the Gao family chose him as their son-in-law.

  "Someone has already taken the position of monitor. The eldest daughter of the Gu family is the junior monitor of the first grade..." Lu Ming's head got bigger when he heard that his son wanted to be the monitor. Before transferring to another school, Lu Cheng served as monitor for a few days, which caused a lot of trouble. Things were going crazy, now that he had to be the squad leader again, Lu Ming felt very troubled.

  Lu Ming went to Gu's house as a guest, firstly to connect with each other, and secondly to allow Lu Cheng to make more good friends, unite his classmates, and integrate into the larger group... As a result, his son had to steal someone else's squad leader right after he arrived. How could he be embarrassed? ah.

  Lu Cheng said: "Just ask her to give me the squad leader."

  Lu Ming: "..."

  "If she is a little girl, then you are robbing her of her things."

  Lu Cheng tilted his head and said: "Whoever is stronger will be the squad leader. I am strong, I run fast, and I am powerful."

  Gao Jingmei said: "My son is right."

  "I happened to be a guest at their home and asked her to give up the squad leader to Xiao Cheng."

  Lu Cheng said loudly: "I don't want to let you go, I will grab it myself."

  Lu Ming: "..."

  Nervous.

  *

  "We have guests arriving tomorrow. Committee member Gu will check the hygiene of the house and urge every comrade to do a good job in personal hygiene..." Zhan Aiping made the best use of her resources. Now that the children have started working, let them be little adults. Participate in various management tasks at home.

  Although these little things are young, they don't like to be treated like children. They are always happy to imitate the behaviors and conversations of adults.

  Xiaoguobao said happily: "I promise to complete the task."

  Xiao Tangyuan sighed: "Brother, you can't always stare at me and deduct points."

  Xiao Guobao held a broom: "You can't be lazy all the time, and you can't hide things under the quilt."

  "No matter what, I didn't violate the rules."

  The last policy has countermeasures. Comrade Xiao Tangyuan is now very good at dealing with superficial tasks. The surface of his room is clean, but all kinds of small things and small items are hidden here and there, such as hiding socks under the folded quilt. .

  Guobaorou advised his sister earnestly: "Don't always think about taking advantage of loopholes. Pick up the broom and start taking action, Squad Leader Gu."

  The squad leader Yuanyuan snorted a few times, picked up the broom and swept the fallen leaves in the yard.

  Zhan Aiping took out the little marshmallow and let her watch her brothers and sisters in the stroller. She raised her little hand, eager to try: "Mom, I want it! I want it!"

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "When you grow up, you will also clean up with your brothers and sisters."

  Guobaorou said: "I will arrange a job suitable for Little Cotton."

  Xiao Tangyuan: "Hey, sister, you can see for yourself, sister -" I'll teach you how to be lazy and still get the job done.

  With her brothers and sisters talking to her, Little Cotton shook her legs happily.

  As the saying goes, there is strength in numbers, so a few people quickly finished the cleaning work at home. Zhan Aiping took Committee Member Gu to check the results and nodded.

  "Since the promulgation of the 12 items of health regulations for our home, our home has become cleaner and tidier -" and it has become less and less life-like.

  Comrade Xiaozhan thought to himself that the cleanest and tidiest home in this family courtyard was theirs. The pots and pans were all neatly arranged, which rivaled those in soldiers' dormitories.

  It is also good news for patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder.

  It also allows children to develop good habits, collect and organize things, and put used things back in time every time.

  Zhan Aiping wiped some photos hanging on the wall in the living room, then took the scissors to the yard and cut a dozen flowers. She used twelve pink roses as a bunch and put them in a large vase. Fill the vase with water, insert two flowers, and place it on the table and cabinet to decorate the living room.

  The house has the fragrance of flowers, and there are no other decorations in the house, just flowers.

  These flowers can last for one to two weeks in clear water. If the flowers fade, replace them with new ones.

  The next day, Lu Ming and his family came to Gu's house in the evening. They had just moved here and had not yet settled in. The house was empty. Lu Ming was holding some drinks and gifts, and his son Lu Cheng was holding his wooden gun as a guest. .

  "Gu Sheng, I haven't seen him for many years."

  "These are your wife and son?"

  Lu Ming and Gu Sheng exchanged a few pleasantries and introduced their families to each other. Zhan Aiping poured tea for their family of three. The brother and sister Gu Baorou sat obediently and drank tea. One of them was the squad leader and the other was the committee member. They both had "status" "People cannot lose face in front of outsiders.

  Gao Jingmei was very surprised when she saw Zhan Aiping. She didn't expect that Zhan Aiping was so beautiful and seemed quite gentle. She didn't look like a female military doctor before, but more like a gentle female health worker.

  Medical staff are all precious. She has always liked beautiful female medical staff. It is best if they are gentle when debriding and changing dressings.

  Gao Jingmei has a natural affection for female medical staff. She thinks that if she were a male soldier, she would definitely marry a gentle medical staff as her wife.

  When she looked at Gu Sheng, there was clear jealousy in her eyes. She really wanted to marry a beautiful doctor wife.

  Gao Jingmei stared at her wife, while her husband Lu Ming paid attention to the situation inside the Gu family's house. He found that the Gu family's house was very clean and tidy, with bright windows, making people feel extra warm and comfortable.

  ...Is this what it means to have a virtuous woman at home?

  Lu Ming shed tears secretly in his heart when he made a mistake and regretted it for eternity. He looked at his three children again. The two older ones were sitting upright, looking well-behaved and obedient, and the younger one was even sweeter and cute.

  Damn it, why can he have a virtuous wife and three well-behaved children? He also has two beautiful daughters.

  Lu Ming's envy and jealousy towards Gu Sheng grew steadily.

  Gu Sheng noticed the envious eyes of the couple, and the corners of his mouth twitched unconsciously.

  Lu Cheng didn't care what his parents were thinking. He looked at Xiao Tangyuan. It was said that she was the squad leader of the first grade. She was very cute and beautiful, with big eyes and beautiful hair. In order to welcome the guests, she was still wearing a small trousers today. skirt. Looks soft and easy to bully.

  She looked like the little glutinous rice balls eaten during the Lantern Festival, white and slimy. Lu Cheng suddenly felt a little embarrassed. Originally, he thought that Monitor Gu would be a short-haired, tomboy-like little girl... Now she looks like this Jiao Ruan, let alone a fight, she was afraid that he would start crying if he said harsh words to her.

  Lu Cheng hated this kind of little girl who cried sweetly. She was very troublesome and was definitely a complainer.

  Lu Cheng raised his eyebrows, looked at Xiao Tangyuan, and said deliberately fiercely: "You are the squad leader of the first grade."

  "Yes, I am the squad leader of the first grade. Comrade Yuanyuan, you are a new classmate. I will help you in the future..." When Lu Cheng was looking at Xiao Tang Yuan, Xiao Tang Yuan was also looking at him.

  The squad leader Yuanyuan is very satisfied with this new little brother, because she thinks Lu Cheng is very good-looking. Little Lu Cheng has a very heroic appearance, combining all the advantages of his parents. He is dressed brightly, without any patches, and his skin is very good. Glossy, eyes are bright.

  For such a good-looking little boy, it would be nice to allow him to carry a gun and cannon for her from behind, and it would also be a good thing to take her out.

  Little Tangyuan's inner calculations were making a loud noise.

  The pumpkin and beans don't look very smart, but the new kid looks much smarter.

  Zhan Aiping said: "This is brother Lu Cheng. He is six years old and older than you."

  Zhan Aiping looked at Lu Cheng's face. This little guy had sharp eyebrows and starry eyes. His eyebrows were raised like this at a young age. He looked very tough and very imposing. In order to get his daughter's position as squad leader, Comrade Xiao Zhan planned to raise his hat. method.

  They both grew up in a compound. According to her preliminary judgment, Gao Jingmei and her son are typical of the two who take softness rather than hardness. The harder they are, the more aggressive they will be, so Zhan Aiping dressed her daughter up today to be gentle and beautiful.

  We must use both hard and soft methods to get rid of this little thorn.

  Little Tangyuan suddenly realized: "Oh, Orange."

  Lu Cheng said unhappily: "I'm not an orange!"

  Gao Jingmei said: "Xiao Cheng, didn't I teach you? Be gentle to the beautiful and weak medical staff."

  Gao Jingmei showed a gentle smile to Zhan Aiping, like a peacock spreading its tail.

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  This feeling of being picked up by a woman made Comrade Xiao Zhan want to rub his wrists and fight with her.

  Xiao Tangyuan insisted: "I am not a medical staff, I am a combatant."

  "Really?" Lu Cheng looked down upon her very much, "I want to be the monitor!"

  Xiao Tangyuan's eyes widened and he emphasized: "I am the monitor!"

  This new guy actually wants to usurp the throne!

  "The biggest fist in the world, let's do this. Let's have a fight. As long as you beat me, I will make you the squad leader." Lu Cheng said this without any shame. His parents rarely stayed with him since he was a child. When he was among soldiers, he believed in speaking with his fists.

  Xiao Tangyuan blinked: "I won't fight with you. My mother said you can't fight with others casually or bully others."

  Lu Cheng didn't want to fight with such a soft and squeamish little girl. He said loudly: "Then let me be the monitor. As long as you listen to me honestly, you won't let others bully you."

  "But I want to be the squad leader..." Xiao Tangyuan held his face and said melancholy: "Brother Chengzi, you seem to be a good fighter - let's do this, Brother Chengzi, you are older than me, you can't bully others, you have a fight with Zongzi. , as long as you win, the first-grade monitor will let you do well."

  The little glutinous rice ball became more and more cooing as he talked, and his big eyes looked innocent.

  Lu Cheng was confused: "Why should I fight with others?"

  The little glutinous rice dumpling said, "Zongzi is younger than you. If you can't beat it, why should you be the monitor?"

  Lu Cheng said: "Okay, you call Zongzi over tomorrow and I will have a fight with him."

  Lu Cheng thought to himself that if he was younger than him, he would definitely not be able to beat him. He was much stronger than his peers and had also learned fist and stick fighting. How could someone younger than him be able to beat him.

  They are both primary school students, and it is best that he does not bully others and does not fight with a crybaby girl.

  Little Tangyuan said happily: "Brother Chengzi, you have to keep your word. If you can't beat Zongzi, you will make me the monitor!"

  Lu Cheng nodded confidently: "Yes."

  Lu Ming had a terrible headache after listening to their chat, "Young man, don't think about fighting all day long. If you learn some boxing and kicking skills, you will think you are very powerful..."

  Lu Ming was worried about his son's bravery and aggressiveness. He was afraid that he would cause trouble, but his wife ridiculed him for being timid and timid.

  The only good thing about my son is that he doesn't bully the weak, at least he doesn't bully the little girl intentionally.

  "Little Gu Xiaozhan, I'm so sorry, my son is spoiled rotten by his mother."

  Zhan Aiping suppressed a smile: "It's okay."

  Comrade Xiao Zhan thought to himself, my daughter Xiao Tangyuan is not a fuel-efficient lamp either.

  I don't know who is suffering.

  Gao Jingmei looked at Zhan Aiping's face and asked, "Who is Zongzi?"

  Seeing Zhan Aiping's performance, Gao Jingmei guessed that Zongzi was not someone to be trifled with.

  Lu Cheng asked Xiao Tangyuan: "When will you make an appointment with Zongzi tomorrow?"

  The little glutinous rice dumpling said happily: "The rice dumplings are at my house."

  "What?!"

  "Brother Chengzi, let me take you to see the rice dumplings." Xiao Tangyuan took Lu Cheng to the yard to see the rice dumpling brothers.

  Zongzi is her family's little black-backed wolfdog. Now it has grown into a big wolfdog. Its fur is shiny and smooth, and it is very brave. It doesn't bark much on weekdays, and it knows how to obey its owner's instructions.

  "Zongzi, come on, shake hands." Xiao Tangyuan squatted down and shook hands with Zongzi.

  Lu Cheng looked at the big wolf dog sticking out its tongue in the darkness, his face turned black.

  Little Tangyuan encouraged: "Brother Chengzi, hurry up, fight with Zongzi!"

  Lu Cheng: "..."

  Little kid Lu Cheng is going to be so angry that he goes crazy and fights a big wolf dog. Will he win and bite a mouthful of dog hair? Lu Cheng turned his head and saw the little girl in the dark with big and shining eyes, with a hint of schadenfreude. He wanted to beat this guy for the first time.

  When Gao Jingmei saw the big wolf dog outside the door, she laughed so hard that she almost died laughing.

  This was the first time she saw her son deflated.

  Gao Jingmei said to Zhan Aiping: "I know you are definitely not simple and you are very good at educating children."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  She was carried away by the child.

  Gao Jingmei carried it back to Lu Cheng like a little chicken: "You bastard, I'm willing to admit defeat. Your squad leader is gone."

  "You also said you wanted to be a special soldier, but you were fooled by a little girl. Isn't it embarrassing? You have no brains."

  Lu Cheng gritted his teeth, while Gao Jingmei was still sarcastic. Lu Cheng was furious. If Gao Jingmei said a few more words, he would really rush out to fight with the dog.

  Seeing that something was wrong, Xiao Tangyuan ran to Lu Cheng, tugged on his clothes, and used her sweet voice: "Brother Chengzi, don't be angry, please let me be the monitor..."

  I want her little glutinous rice balls to coax her mother, father, brother, and now it's easy to coax a little boy.

  Her father taught her that the best victory is to win without fighting.

  Lu Cheng felt a fire in his heart. He felt that the little dumpling in front of him was so hateful. He was so good at taking advantage of it. He had never seen a more hateful person than her. But when he heard her sweet brother on the left and sweet on the right, Brother, it's like a fist hitting cotton again.

  "Don't be angry."

  Xiao Tang Yuan coaxed him, and Lu Cheng snorted.

  Seeing the two children talking, Gao Jingmei stopped talking at the side. She found it particularly funny when she saw the little girl coaxing her son. Her son was showing off his power at home, but a little girl actually controlled him.

  Lu Cheng hummed for a long time, then Guobaorou slipped over and came up with an idea: "If you don't want to be the squad leader, you can be the labor committee member."

  They are both from Tianya, and he was supposed to be the first grade squad leader, but now he has become the second grade labor committee member.

  Lu Cheng said: "I'm not a labor committee member." It didn't sound impressive.

  "That's right." Xiao Tangyuan patted Lu Cheng on the shoulder: "You can be a member of the masses! The power of the masses is great, and they can even vote to reject me as the squad leader."

  Lu Cheng said thoughtfully: "Let me be the monitor next semester, and I won't argue with you."

  "My uncle gave me a lot of pocket money. If you don't let me be the class president, I will give the money to my classmates and let them vote to deny you the class president. But if you take the initiative to give me the class president, I will give this money to you. Buy a cake."

  Xiao Tangyuan: "..." There is something wrong with this gay's thinking!

  He actually wanted to bribe the monitor!

  Lu Cheng said: "Do you want to eat canned yellow peaches, candied haws, chicken cakes, peach cakes, white rabbit toffee, chocolate, orange soda..."

  Xiao Tang Yuan covered her ears, thinking I won't listen, I won't listen, I won't listen.

  Lu Cheng looked at her like that and suddenly felt relieved.

  Who doesn't know how to outwit someone?

  He didn't really want to spend money to buy the squad leader, he just wanted to make her feel uncomfortable. What she could have gotten is gone, so feel bad.

  What about being a member of the masses? He would eat in front of her, leaving her in trouble and pain.

  --Ah, so painful!

  The little dumpling was really confused now. Her life was being grasped. She was shaken. She really wanted to eat it.

  Finally, she covered her ears and made a difficult decision. Xiao Tangyuan said loudly: "I will not be defeated by sugar-coated bullets!"

  Xiao Tangyuan no longer wanted to coax this stinky guy. When he saw him, he thought of the chicken cakes, candied haws, donkey roast, chocolate, soda...

  So aggrieved.

  The little glutinous rice balls ran to her mother Zhan Aiping. She wanted her mother to hold her, to act coquettishly, and to comfort her.

  "Mom..." Xiao Tangyuan looked at her mother pitifully. She was so sad. She had suffered a huge loss.

  Zhan Aiping smiled and held her in her arms, watching her blinking hard. Although she knew that the little girl was probably pretending to be pitiful, she still kissed her forehead and said, "Let dad cook you a few meals." food."

  "Yeah, yeah." Little Comrade Yuanyuan nodded wildly. She hugged her mother's neck happily. When the chicken was killed, she could also sell it for chicken legs and wings.

  This at least saved hundreds of millions of losses.

  She doesn't have to be the squad leader. She has to be a class cadre with outstanding performance before she can be selected as a young pioneer among the first batch. Only then can she enter the guard of honor. She has to play music with Little Red Riding Hood.

  If Lu Cheng dared to spend money to buy him as the squad leader, Xiao Tangyuan planned to volunteer to tell the teacher that he wanted to be a labor committee member.

  She has suffered a lot from the labor committee member recently. If she becomes the labor committee member, she will watch him doing labor every day.

  Lu Cheng curled his lips when he saw that Xiao Tangyuan ignored him and instead fell into his mother's arms and acted coquettishly with her.

  The little girl is indeed a little girl, and he will never ask his mother to act coquettishly.

  Lu Cheng's parents are often not around him, and his relationship with them is not particularly close, but they will never let him down materially. When most people are short of food and clothing, and their clothes are still patched, The material conditions he possesses are enviable.

  He didn't want to stay at Gu's house any longer. This coquettish little girl was just annoying.

  He doesn't even want to stay in the same class with her and be a mass under her command. How about switching to another class? Doesn't that mean he's afraid of her?

  "I want to skip a grade!" Lu Cheng, a kid, plans to skip to second grade.

  He was a grade higher than Xiao Tangyuan, which made her so angry! ! ! !

  "What level are you skipping?" Gao Jingmei held down her son's head and voted veto. Contrary to her son's thoughts, she made a decision. She wanted to foster Lu Cheng with the Gu family for three months.

  They had just moved here, and nothing could be arranged at home. She and Lu Ming were busy at work, and Gao Jingmei was about to go on a mission. She couldn't take care of her own son. It would not be good to leave him in Beijing. His maternal uncle had a high status, and the people around him People pampered and obeyed him.

  You can see me often if you stay here.

  The little brother and sister of the Gu family were well-educated and were quite able to control him. They also had a few more playmates of the same age.

  Chapter 133 Diary

  "The child will stay at my house for three months? That will be until the end of the semester..."

  Gao Jingmei said: "Yes, his father and I have been very busy in the past few months."

  Gao Jingmei told Zhan Aiping about the couple's difficulties, "I think he gets along well with your children."

  Zhan Aiping felt that she was really like a mother, "We are twin brothers and sisters, so we are not afraid of them bullying your little Cheng."

  Gao Jingmei laughed: "It would be great if he could be bullied."

  "I'm just afraid that he will bully your children."

  Zhan Aiping: "... each other."

  "Are you really safe to let your child go to my house?"

  Gao Jingmei raised her lips and smiled: "Of course, don't worry. Is there anything more reassuring than placing your child next to a beautiful medical staff?"

  Zhan Aiping: "...you tease the medical staff every day, and it will hurt you to death if you change the dressing carefully."

  Gao Jingmei: "Can't you be gentler?"

  In the end, Zhan Aiping agreed to the matter. Both parents were busy. It was not easy for Lu to raise a child. Although there would be soldiers to help take care of it... Zhan Aiping could understand that feeling, because she was similar when she was a child.

  Seeing that Aiping agreed, Gao Jingmei felt relieved. She told Lu Ming, "I won't be back this month to prevent your son from being returned."

  "Doctor Xiao Zhan still doesn't know how powerful my baby is... I'm afraid he will cry and stop raising him."

  Lu Ming sighed: "It's not good for us."

  Gao Jingmei: "I gave Xiao Zhan all my food expenses for several months. I gave her all the money and the child. I have no way to withdraw it."

  "Shall I buy her some more gifts?"

  Lu Ming: "..."

  The couple are not too worried about their son. The child has two new playmates, so he may live a good life. Moreover, their son's physical strength and energy are really extraordinary. Several adults who looked at him before were tortured to tears by him.

  Xiao Zhan still doesn't know how powerful this kid is.

  If Lu Cheng and the Gu family brothers and sisters team up to cause trouble, the mistress of the Gu family will be the one who suffers.

  Lu Ming felt very guilty. He felt sorry for his old comrade Gu Sheng.

  Lu Ming called Gu Sheng: "Xiao Gu, comfort and take care of your wife during this time, speak softly, and coax her more."

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  "What do you mean."

  "Hey..." Lu Ming sighed: "It doesn't mean anything, I'm sorry for you.

  He closed his eyes: "Take good care of your wife."

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  Gu Sheng returned home and told Zhan Aiping the matter, "The couple are not worried about their son, they are just worried that you will cry because of this little prick."

  "I'm so angry that I cry? How is that possible?" Zhan Aiping snorted: "Look, I'll deal with him in one day."

  "It's really cool."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and rubbed Gu Sheng's hair on tiptoes, and said happily: "Mr. Zhan specializes in treating little thorns like yours."

  *

  Lu Cheng was packed and sent to the Gu family. Zhan Aiping organized a small room for him. The little soldiers helped him move a lot of things in large and small bags, including various green military uniforms, military caps, water bottles, and navy uniforms. , there are more pictures and posters of firearms and other weapons and chariot models.

  I'm a little military fan.

  He had many full-scale gun models. Zhan Aiping took one and played with it, "There are so many things."

  Lu Cheng, who was about to start a life of dependence on others, was in a depressed mood, but when he saw Zhan Aiping picking up a gun, he became energetic again and boasted to himself: "I am a man who will be the king of soldiers in the future."

  Zhan Aiping smiled lightly and simplified it to bking.

  Zhan Aiping also likes these models. She used to be a fan of the small army. There were several large sniper models next to her. She picked them up. She also likes the large snipers. Who doesn't want to be an awesome precision shooter? biubiubiu .

  She accidentally broke it and there was something wrong with the handle. Zhan Aiping said: "..."

  It's always bad to break a child's toy or something.

  "I'll glue it on for you."

  Lu Cheng's eyes widened: "?!!!!!!" His gun!

  Zhan Aiping threw a handful of spray guns to him and opened her mouth: "Look, when you come here, there are many mountains and forests here. In the dense forests, especially the rain forests, the big snipers are all burning fire sticks. "

  "This is what works." Let's use the spray gun.

  Lu Cheng: "..." What a big lie!

  "I can teach you the secrets of survival in the wild. Since you want to be a soldier, do you need to be familiar with various terrains? Sometimes in the wild, what is scary is not the enemy, but the environment itself..."

  Lu Cheng listened carefully.

  Zhan Aiping teased him for a while, pinched Lu Cheng's little face, "My temper isn't that bad, I thought you were going to have a tantrum just now."

  Lu Cheng: "Mom said you should be gentler to the beautiful medical staff."

  Zhan Aiping was speechless and choked. She encouraged: "Keep it up."

  The medical staff really took advantage, and the prisoners of war were treated the best.

  "It would be very painful if I were not injured." Lu Cheng covered his arm, "My mother gave me medicine and it hurt. She was not gentle at all."

  Zhan Aiping teased him: "Are you afraid of pain?"

  Lu Cheng said loudly: "I'm not afraid of pain!"

  Her brother Guo Bao Rou is a four-wheeled vehicle enthusiast and has collected many vehicles.

  After Xiao Tangyuan finished looking at the model, her eyes were finally attracted by the bags and boxes of food. Oh my god! She saw a lot of sugar, biscuits, chocolates, chicken cakes and peach cakes...

  Lu Cheng noticed Xiao Tangyuan's gaze, or in other words, ever since Xiao Tangyuan appeared, he was afraid that she wouldn't see the canned chocolate snack he was sitting on.

  This was one of the reasons why he agreed to live in the Gu family. He was very grudge-y and he wanted to show off.

  Because he was thinking about this matter, he didn't even think about getting angry.

  Lu Cheng carelessly opened a box of White Rabbit toffee and ate it in front of the little glutinous rice balls. He wanted to be a stingy man and only ate for her to see and not for her to eat.

  From now on, eat snacks in front of her every day to let her know what she is really missing.

  Lu Cheng said happily: "These were originally given to you, but if you choose to be the monitor, I have to eat them myself."

  "I'll have to eat in front of you for three more months!" Lu Cheng quickly finished chewing the White Rabbit toffee using the same method as a cow chewing peonies, and he immediately started eating chocolate again.

  These candies and snacks were bought by Lu Ming and his wife for their three children. Now Lu Cheng dominates them, and there is nothing anyone else can do.

  The air is filled with the aroma of milk and chocolate.

  Little Tangyuan: "..." Cheapskate!

  Zhan Aiping: "..." If you eat like this, you will become fat and have a mouth full of cavities. Your dream of becoming a king will be shattered.

  Xiao Tangyuan's heart ached so much, what she couldn't get was a loss, and she wanted to eat it so much! !

  The little glutinous rice dumpling said, "If I were to be your squad leader, would you give me all these?"

  Lu Cheng, who started chewing chocolate again, was stunned for a moment. He suddenly became very angry: "Didn't you say you wouldn't be defeated by the enemy's sugar-coated bullets?"

  Xiao Tangyuan was particularly aggrieved. She hugged her mother Zhan Aiping's thigh and blinked: "Mom..."

  "I'll give you two candies later."

  Xiao Tangyuan was satisfied now. She looked at Lu Cheng as if she was looking at a class enemy. She hummed twice: "Wait, brother, tell him."

  Guobaorou stood up with a piece of material at this time. He handed the material to Lu Cheng and introduced: "This is our family's health management regulations."

  This health management regulations was drafted by Gu Sheng himself, and it is all written by Gu Sheng.

  Lu Cheng turned over the pages: "I can't understand."

  I don't know many words.

  Guobaorou picked up the regulations and read them out to him one by one. His voice was loud and full of confidence as a labor committee member of the motherland.

  Lu Cheng: "..."

  Xiao Tangyuan gloated: "My brother is the labor committee member at home, specializing in supervising labor hygiene. You also have to do labor at my house. If the hygiene work is not done well, points will be deducted!"

  Xiao Tangyuan laughed and made a face: "If you lose too many points, you can eat in the cafeteria."

  It's still the kind of canteen food with only green vegetables and radish, which is oily and water-free.

  The Guobaorou brothers and sisters plan to give Lu Cheng a showdown.

  Little Tangyuan used chicken feathers as arrows, pointed at the newly made bed for him by Zhan Aiping and said loudly: "Look, this bed! And this quilt! We have to grade it every day."

  Lu Cheng turned around and folded the quilt, arranged it neatly, and pulled up the sheets. He sat on the edge of the bed, and Lu Cheng said in anticipation: "I like to rate people."

  Xiao Tangyuan: "..." It's over.

  The squad leader Yuanyuan felt guilty. The most careless thing in the house was her bed.

  Guobaorou started the next agenda: "When you come to my house, you have to claim a vegetable patch. None of you can be lazy."

  Lu Cheng was stunned: "Growing vegetables? Why do you still need to grow vegetables?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "Of course you have to grow vegetables in the army, and you must master the skills of growing vegetables."

  Lu Cheng grew up in the city, and he had never grown vegetables before. The two brothers took him to claim a small vegetable plot in the yard, and the three people's vegetable plots were arranged together.

  Xiao Tangyuan was suddenly generous at this time: "I will give you some sprouts."

  She wanted to give him the vegetable seedlings that were not growing well.

  Zhan Aiping dug out a handful of green onions she had planted, cut off the white upper part of the green onions, and gave the muddy section underneath to Lu Cheng: "Plant the green onions first."

  Lu Cheng: "I don't want it, I want to sow seeds."

  "Okay, let me plant some vegetables for you."

  Lu Cheng suddenly began to look forward to his future vegetable growing career.

  Zhan Aiping was not at work today, so Mian Mian asked Shen Liqing to help watch. She asked the three Guobaorou to wash their hands, put on their military caps one by one, hung up their small kettles, and took them to the shooting range as planned.

  Children have no chance to play. Comrade Xiao Zhan showed off his skills. His previous shooting performance is not something to brag about.

  When he came out of the shooting range, Lu Cheng had turned into a star-eyed, little fanboy.

  "Come, put your small weapons on your back." Zhan Aiping handed them three bamboo tube water guns.

  Xiao Tangyuan was happy to get the weapon, "Brother, let's deal with him!"

  They were two against one, and they didn't feel ashamed at all. Who knew that Lu Cheng could run as fast as a rabbit, and he fought back while running. Xiao Tangyuan chased and beat him, and called his brother to outflank him.

  A melee was going on, but Xiao Guobao was exhausted and was defeated first, "Mom, I have no energy left."

  Zhan Aiping had no choice but to carry her son on her back to watch the theater, while Xiao Tang Yuan and the two were still very lively, spraying them with water guns and talking a lot of trash before the war.

  As the sun set, Zhan Aiping, who was also sweating profusely, led a group of children home, or rather - took three tired children home.

  The three of them were holding hands, but they could no longer walk, and their faces were still covered in mud.

  I almost crawled back home.

  Zhang Lirong, who lives next door, saw the embarrassed Zhan Aiping dragging three little mud monsters back, and thought that she would suffer more in the future, with four children at home.

  Gu Sheng arrived home first and couldn't help laughing when he saw Zhan Aiping and the others: "You are like a child king, smelling of sweat. Now it's my turn to dislike you."

  Little Tangyuan: "Mom doesn't stink. Mom always smells good when she sweats."

  Lu Cheng and Guobaorou said in unison: "You little flatterer."

  After they finished speaking they looked at each other.

  Zhan Aiping: "...Comrade Gu, look at the two little comrades. I will take my daughter to take a bath first."

  After the first and third children took a bath, Lu Cheng changed his clothes. He didn't really want to eat anymore. He was so exhausted that he wanted to lie down on the bed and fall asleep. This little glutinous rice dumpling was so good at running away that chasing him was like catching a rabbit.

  He glanced at Xiao Tangyuan and found that she was in high spirits after taking a bath and waiting for dinner. Lu Cheng was dumbfounded: "?!!!!!!"

  Child Lu Cheng felt a sense of humiliation, and a cold sense of frustration swept through the body of a six-year-old boy.

  He can't even compare to a little girl.

  Lu Cheng sat strong and cheered up. He refused to admit defeat. He was a man who wanted to be the king of soldiers. He also wanted to eat...

  After the food was served, Lu Cheng looked at the delicious and delicious dishes on the table, and his appetite also increased.

  These dishes were all made by Gu Sheng. The Lu Cheng family did not taste Gu Sheng's cooking skills last time they came back. At that time, Gu Sheng had no time to prepare a table of meals. Zhan Aiping went to a small restaurant to order hot dishes for entertaining. guest.

  After Lu Cheng took a bite, he finally understood why the dumplings were so energetic, and he started eating in high spirits.

  After finishing the meal, the little glutinous rice balls were ordered and ordered like a chicken pecking at rice. Finally, I couldn't help it, and fell asleep on the bamboo bed in a weird posture. I slept so soundly that I drooled all over.

  Zhan Aiping took Lu Cheng to call his father.

  "I'm so tired, I want to sleep." After saying this, Lu Cheng leaned on Zhan Aiping and fell asleep standing up.

  Before going to bed, he was still thinking: Aunt Zhan is so good at shooting, Uncle Gu's cooking is so delicious, the dumplings can run faster than rabbits, the pot-wrapped pork is so delicious...

  Lu Ming: "???"

  Zhan Aiping went home with Lu Cheng, who was sleeping soundly, and settled the children. She also breathed a sigh of relief and went to bed.

  Comrade Xiaozhan began to pull out a blank notebook.

  Gu Sheng asked curiously: "Aren't you tired? Why aren't you sleeping yet?"

  Zhan Aiping announced: "Starting from today, I will write a diary!"

  Zhan Aiping didn't keep a diary in the past, but Gu Sheng occasionally wrote. Now Zhan Aiping dug out a notebook and decided to write a diary.

  No matter what kind of genius boy, bking, or iron-blooded instructor, she must master the dark history first-hand.

  Zhan Aiping kept writing records and planned to add a picture.

  "Your daughter drooled a lot while sleeping just now..."

  Gu Sheng laughed: "Don't forget this." His own daughter will cry.

  Zhan Aiping said boldly: "Dad, let me draw a picture, a simple drawing."

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  The next day, the three children went to school, and Zhan Aiping told them: "Look after each other, study hard, and listen carefully to the class."

  Chapter 134 The person who asked the question

  Lu Cheng entered the first grade. As a transfer student, he adapted well and volunteered to become a labor committee member. He put what he had learned into practice and actively managed the class vegetable patch by using the method of making meat in a pot.

  As soon as Comrade Lu took office, he tried his best to make the monitor do more work.

  Lu Cheng: "Those who are capable work harder. The squad leader should take the lead and work harder."

  "I told the teacher to dig up these ones next to them."

  Lu Cheng and Xiao Tangyuan were wearing straw hats and wielding engineer shovels in the vegetable field together.

  After finishing his work, Xiao Tangyuan put his straw hat behind his back and said loudly: "I really hate the labor committee member at home!"

  There are two labor committee members in the family, one is more annoying than the other.

  Lu Cheng stood in front of her, opening his clenched fists to reveal the White Rabbit toffee and chocolate inside, "Here you go."

  Xiao Tangyuan shook his head and said: "I will not accept the enemy's sugar-coated bullets."

  "No need to hit you with cannonballs, just eat it." Lu Chen felt his cheeks hurt when he looked at these toffees. He didn't want to eat them because it was too tiring for his teeth.

  "Are you really giving it to me?" Xiao Tang Yuan blinked.

  Lu Cheng gave her the candy: "Eat it, eat more."

  If you eat too much, you will get cavities and toothache.

  Lu Cheng thought with schadenfreude, this little girl eats too much sweets and doesn't brush her teeth seriously, so don't blame him for toothaches in the future.

  The little glutinous rice ball put the candy into his pocket, and Lu Cheng became anxious: "Why don't you eat it?"

  Little Tangyuan said: "I have to wash my hands first before eating candy. I'm not as unhygienic as you."

  There was a lot of black mud on Lu Cheng's hands. He just patted his hands clean, but he hadn't washed them yet.

  Luckily these candies have wrappers.

  Lu Cheng: "..."

  Little Tangyuan said: "Mom said you must wash your hands before eating."

  The two of them carried buckets and shovels to wash their hands. Lu Cheng watched Xiao Tang Yuan wash her hands with twitching eyes, and wiped the back of her clothes. He felt that her hand washing and hygiene procedures were very formal.

  He couldn't stand it anymore and said, "Wash yourself again."

  After the dumplings were washed, Lu Cheng took out a clean handkerchief and wiped her hands.

  Lu Cheng asked, "Didn't Aunt Zhan prepare five small handkerchiefs for you? Why didn't you bring them?"

  According to the family's health management regulations, these five small handkerchiefs need to be cleaned by themselves. The five small glutinous rice balls are all clean in theory.

  Xiao Tangyuan tilted his head and asked doubtfully: "Is there any?"

  "I forgot to bring it." Xiao Tangyuan's goldfish suddenly remembered that in order to avoid washing her handkerchief, she didn't bring it with her every day. The little handkerchiefs that belonged to her were all clean handkerchiefs.

  As long as they are not in use, they are clean and do not need to be washed.

  Her mother stuffed her handkerchief into her schoolbag, and she took it out by herself. The clever little dumpling would occasionally use her brother's handkerchief for free. As long as it was her brother's handkerchief that was dirty, she didn't need to wash it.

  Lu Cheng said: "Remember to bring it next time."

  Aunt Zhan said that he should be hygienic, so he should be hygienic too. Lu Cheng wiped the outside of a few candies clean with a small handkerchief and handed them to the dumplings.

  Xiao Tangyuan stared at the handkerchief in Lu Cheng's hand, and her eyes suddenly lit up. She was embarrassed to have sex with her brother's handkerchief for free every day, but now that there was Lu Cheng, she could ask her brother to act coquettishly and have sex with her brother's handkerchief for free. Handkerchief, a small handkerchief from Lu Cheng for free on the 246th, so that she would not have to wash the handkerchief, which would save trouble.

  Not only does Little Tangyuan hate washing handkerchiefs, she also likes washing kettles...

  The little glutinous rice ball peeled off a white rabbit toffee, put it into his mouth, and said with a milky voice: "Thank you, Brother Chengzi."

  Lu Cheng: "..." After eating his candy, his voice became so sweet.

  "Why don't you chew it?"

  The little glutinous rice ball said vaguely: "I just like to eat it with my mouth."

  She stuffed the small handkerchief into her pocket and said, "Brother Cheng Zi, please bring two small handkerchiefs with you tomorrow. I will return this one to you then."

  Lu Cheng was confused: "Why should I bring two?"

  Xiao Tangyuan said confidently: "You brought two before I remembered to give you one back. What if I don't have any use for it?"

  Lu Cheng: "..."

  Little friend Lu was so angry at her gangster logic. Why would he use his handkerchief for no reason?

  Xiao Tangyuan warned him: "If you dare to tell my mother, I will say you are a complainer, shame on you."

  Lu Cheng was furious: "Give my candy back!"

  Is it ridiculous to be polite to him after eating his candy? !

  "I won't return it." Xiao Tangyuan made a face at him: "Just a little bit."

  Her little glutinous rice dumpling is also very vindictive. Who made him deliberately eat sweets in front of her and watch her doing labor.

  Hum, Comrade Yuanyuan will never be bribed by these candies.

  Now that my hands are washed and I have the handkerchief and candy, the little glutinous rice balls run away.

  Lu Cheng chased her from behind. Xiao Tangyuan ran for a while and said that she had a stomachache and couldn't walk. It was already the end of school. Her brother Guo Baorou was waiting for them to go back together. Xiao Tangyuan said that she couldn't walk. Guo Baorou asked for help. , and even thoughtfully offered to carry her back.

  The little glutinous rice ball was happily carried on his back by his brother.

  She was a little worried: "Brother, can you carry me?"

  Guobaorou promised: "I will definitely carry you back."

  "Brother, you are so kind."

  Guobaorou was carrying small glutinous rice balls on his back, and his body was swaying.

  Lu Cheng looked at the little glutinous rice dumpling, which was taller than his brother, lying on Guobaorou. He couldn't stand it anymore, so he said, "I'll carry her back."

  Guobaorou is in a dilemma: "This..."

  "Okay." Xiao Tangyuan was carrying three buckets of working tools and two schoolbags, lying on Lu Cheng's back. Lu Cheng was the tallest among the three of them.

  Guobaorou said: "Lu Cheng, my mother said you are very strong. You can definitely carry my sister back, right?"

  Lu Cheng: "..."

  Lu Cheng walked forward with his head down and stopped talking.

  Xiao Tangyuan said: "Brother, I still have free hands. Do you want me to help you get your schoolbag?"

  Guobao Rou thought to himself: Girl, this is a bit too much.

  "I'll get it myself."

  Lu Cheng was already angry at this time. He was annoyed. He felt that he had been tricked by the two brothers and sisters who worked together. But at this time, Xiao Tangyuan hugged his neck and said in a very sweet voice:

  "Brother Chengzi, thank you."

  Xiao Tangyuan thanked him sweetly for a long time. Lu Cheng wanted to get angry, but it was like a fist hitting cotton.

  He just carried the dumplings home obediently. The dumplings were so sticky that they crawled up his back and couldn't be shaken off.

  Lu Cheng is now full of psychological shadow over this cute little girl with a sweet voice.

  She is also domineering, shameless and pretending to be pitiful. She is a powerful monster!

  Zhan Aiping looked at their figures when they came back for the third time, and suddenly seemed to understand something. The little glutinous rice balls jumped towards her mother, "Mom, let me treat you to some sweets!"

  "Where did the sugar come from?"

  "Given it to Brother Chengzi."

  ...

  Gao Jingmei called Zhan Aiping very apologetically: "My little Cheng didn't bully your two children, right?"

  Zhan Aiping also felt very apologetic: "When will you two come back? I'm afraid my children will bully your children..."

  Gao Jingmei thought how could that be possible, "They didn't fight, did they?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "No, this kid Lu Cheng is very sensible, very responsible, and has a sense of justice. He is also good at sharing and giving candy to everyone."

  Gao Jingmei: "...you medical staff are really good at talking." She didn't sound like her child.

  *

  After Lu Cheng came, the Gu family's small tutoring class also expanded. Xiao Tangyuan and Lu Cheng have one thing in common, that is, they both don't like to do homework, they both like to do things, and they are playful as soon as they come home.

  The previous small table could not seat so many people, so Zhan Aiping built a long table for the children to gather together to do homework.

  Squad leader Xiao Tangyuan assigned tasks: "I will write these three questions, Douzi you will write these two questions... Brother Chengzi, you will write these five questions."

  "After we finish writing, we copy each other."

  Lu Cheng was unhappy: "Why do I have to write five questions?"

  Xiao Tangyuan said: "You are the labor committee member. My brother said that those who are capable work harder, so they should write more questions than others."

  "Then you are still the squad leader..."

  In the end, they had a quarrel at home, and Zhan Aiping destroyed their first-grade homework copying den.

  Comrade Xiao Zhan said with a dark face: "Listen to me, you all write it yourself."

  "Each of you should write your own questions. Don't peek at each other. Yuanyuan, Lu Cheng, you two will compete with each other to see who gets the most questions correct."

  Zhan Aiping moved a small bench to watch them do their homework.

  Guo Baorou whispered: "Mom, let me help you see little sister Mian Mian."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Go and see your sister. Mom will watch them do their homework from now on."

  Guobaorou skips work whenever he gets the chance. Although he likes to teach others, he would rather teach the cute little sister Mian Mian than tutor the gang of two elementary school students, Xiao Tangyuan and Lu Cheng.

  Each of them is stronger than the other, and they are full of problems.

  Zhan Aiping thought that she was also a top student back then, and she didn't believe that she couldn't tutor elementary school students. However, the troublesome thing was that Xiao Tangyuan and Lu Cheng, two elementary school scumbags, were dedicated to causing trouble, and they were pretty smart.

  The beans and pumpkins brought by Xiao Tangyuan, the little leader of the bad students, are also the fighters among the bad students. They need to explain the topics to them very carefully and feed them into their mouths one by one.

  It seems that Guobaorou has put a lot of effort into it...

  "Why did I get the question wrong now when I got it right just now?"

  "This is not something I just learned yesterday, why have I forgotten it again?"

  "What kind of sentence are you making up? What kind of sentence is this? You can't compose words randomly..."

  ...

  Dean Zhanda, who was tutoring a group of low-achieving students with their homework, became irritated and angry. What kind of children were these people? She now understood why parents who graduated from Tsinghua University would be tormented and cried by their own elementary school students.

  Being an elementary school teacher can be really irritating!

  Zhan Aiping hates that iron cannot become steel, and a group of children is a huge headache.

  Douzi's mother advised her: "As long as the children can finish their homework, it will be easier for them to copy each other."

  Douzi's mother also knew that these children copied each other's homework. In her opinion, let alone copying homework, it was already remarkable that these children could write homework.

  For example, when the commotion was at its worst, the children in school were learning nonsense knowledge and writing nonsense homework.

  Pumpkin Mom said: "As long as he is willing to write, at least he can remember a few words."

  Both Douzi's mother and Pumpkin's mother advised Zhan Aiping not to pay too much attention to her children's studies. For parents like them, there is no such thing as chicken babies. In the past ten years, the theory of "study is useless" has been popular. It seems that it is enough to know basic common sense and not to be illiterate. There is no need to read too many books and become a nerd.

  Mother King Kong passed by and joked: "Dean Zhan is too pretentious. She is a college student, and she wants her children to be college students as well. She also worked as a teacher for a period of time before. Teachers are all pretentious. Whether the children learn or not is none of the teacher's business. Ah, a bunch of pedantic people, no wonder the intellectuals were beaten into obscenity."

  "What's the use of studying? Learning a craft and working in a factory is the only way to go."

  "Our children are all military children. At the worst possible time, they will just join the army..."

  You don't need to read too many books, everyone has a bright and bright future.

  ...

  At this time, the reading atmosphere was very bad. Although it was better than in previous years with the expansion of recruitment of workers, peasants and soldiers college students, the theory that reading was useless was still deeply rooted in the hearts of the people.

  "I still hope that my child will study better, at least be smarter and not be easily deceived." Zhan Aiping looked at King Kong's mother: "King Kong's mother, you have to keep an eye on your child, even if you get 10 or 20 points in the exam, it won't matter. It's glorious."

  Mother King Kong smiled and said, "The most honorable thing is to get a zero score. My child even got an extra ten points."

  Zhan Aiping: "You can let him take the zero-egg exam in the future. It will be an honor."

  Vajra Mom said: "Next time I will let him get a zero score."

  "Your child will become a zero score king."

  Vajra Ma said: "Zero points, great king, zero points, great king, zero points are reasonable."

  King Kong's mother thought that King Kong's score of more than ten points was really embarrassing, so she might as well get a zero on the exam. She would let him get a zero on the next exam and show it to Guobaorou and the Douzi mothers.

  King Kong's mother felt that Zhan Aiping relied on her son Guo Baorou's intelligence to deliberately emphasize learning and the use of learning.

  Zhang Lirong listened to these mothers chatting, and she also wanted to interject: "Studying is of no use, the important thing is to be brave, be a cadre in the class, and have leadership skills."

  In those units outside, most of the people who came up in the past few years were bold people who dared to make trouble. They seized the opportunity and lived in small western-style buildings, where they enjoyed good food and good food.

  "Our Jin Bao'er is going to be the squad leader, so he has to learn from your little glutinous rice balls."

  Speaking of this, Zhang Lirong was a little narrow-minded. The girl from the next door family became the squad leader, but his Guobaorou did not become the squad leader. The probability of a girl becoming a leading cadre in the future is not as high as that of a boy.

  Mother Douzi and Mother Pumpkin felt uncomfortable when they heard what Zhang Lirong said. Their children were not class cadres.

  Pumpkin Mom: "Can your Jinbao'er...this silly little person be able to be the class monitor?"

  Douzi's mother: "It looks so easy to bully."

  Zhang Lirong stared: "My Jin Bao'er is still young."

  *

  Zhan Aiping tutored the children with their homework, and she was full of complaints. When Gu Sheng came back, she counted them to Gu Sheng one by one: "Come and see the sentences that your daughter made, look at the essays she wrote, you Look...this is actually written by my daughter?"

  "Her mother and I have published books."

  Gu Sheng couldn't help laughing: "That's not your daughter. You forgot that you still have your elementary school diary."

  Zhan Aiping blushed: "That doesn't count...that's what I do to cope with my homework."

  "Only the state officials are allowed to set fires and the people are not allowed to light lamps. Your daughter also wants to deal with it." Gu Sheng looked at the essay written by his daughter and couldn't help but laugh.

  Gu Sheng said: "Our daughter's writing is pretty good. Look, it's not lifelike."

  "It's just typos all over the place."

  Hide away, become shoot out, leek, non-vegetable...

  Zhan Aiping tried her best to keep her mother's smile: "Your daughter has a pretty good vocabulary at such a young age."

  "She copied what his brother wrote and couldn't even get it right!"

  Just like Gu Sheng said, Xiao Tang Yuan can write sentences and write fairly well. If you ignore her countless typos and confusion...

  Facts have proved that the order of arrangement and typos do not affect the reading of Chinese characters.

  Gu Sheng smiled fondly and said, "At least my mother can understand."

  Zhan Aiping sighed: "You haven't seen her write with my own eyes. I can't stand it anymore. The strokes are in a messy order."

  Gu Sheng said: "How about the other children?"

  Zhan Aiping lamented: "Everyone has his or her own shortcomings. It's hard to describe them all."

  ...

  Zhan Aiping thought about it for two days, and she found that it was no wonder that ordinary children at this time did not study well, because at this time, everyone's cultural knowledge level was generally not high, and the teacher's level was also average.

  At this time, teachers' salaries were relatively low, the smart ones had long gone to do other things, and the teachers' teaching skills were not outstanding.

  In addition, the study at this time is really not complicated. Even in Zhan Aiping's eyes, the questions are quite simple, without too many problems and side questions, but the same...

  At this time, children only have ordinary textbooks. They don't even have a tutorial book, and they don't have anything at all.

  Under such conditions, if you want to learn to get ahead, you really need to be smarter than ordinary people.

  Zhan Aiping planned to compile a Chinese and mathematics tutoring book for primary school students. She mentioned this idea to Teacher Jiang, who was in the second grade of primary school. Teacher Jiang was very supportive of her, and the two of them began to try to compile a tutoring book.

  Zhan Aiping also invited Comrade Gu Sheng to illustrate the picture.

  Zhan Aiping is responsible for setting the questions. She has seen the content of various tutoring books in the future, and she has various questions in her mind.

  In the past, in order to prevent her thinking from regressing, Zhan Aiping often did elementary school math Olympiad questions to pass the time.

  Zhan Aiping compiled a mathematics tutorial book, drawing inferences from one example to another, from easy to difficult, and neatly sorting out the knowledge context. The Chinese tutorial book classified new words, marked the pinyin structure, and the order of strokes...

  The conditions at this time were simple, so I simply wrote the content of a lesson and photocopied the content of the tutorial book for that lesson, or the teacher copied the content directly on the blackboard.

  After trying the contents of one or two lessons, the teachers all reported that the results were outstanding. Teacher Jiang said happily: "The homework I have collected is becoming more and more comfortable, and the accuracy rate is much higher. I can continue to compile it."

  "Doctor Zhan is indeed a very thoughtful person."

  "The director of the exhibition is very good at coming up with questions!"

  The Chinese teacher at Zidi Primary School was most delighted and moved: "I couldn't even understand the composition written by the child before."

  "Much stronger than before."

  "I used to have to guess words..."

  ...

  So these teachers brainstormed and began to work together to write guidance books. The professional work was left to professionals. Zhan Aiping did not participate too much and waited to enjoy the results.

  However, she is often invited to come up with topics. "Director, you have ideas. The topics you propose are new and interesting."

  "It looked very interesting to me. I couldn't help but do a few questions."

  Zhan Aiping agreed to give questions to each grade in primary school. Principal Ma looked at the questions she gave and was full of praise: "Principal Zhan, you shouldn't study medicine. You are suitable for education. You are indeed a teacher." ."

  "Now that all kinds of waste are being revitalized, we need a group of educational talents."

  Principal Ma even revealed the news to Zhan Aiping in private: "I think there may be news about the resumption of the college entrance examination in the next few years, so that children can study harder. That's right."

  Zhan Aiping nodded: "I think so too."

  Judging from the current situation, many people can actually guess that the college entrance examination may be resumed in the future. However, no one can be sure whether the college entrance examination can be resumed because there have been too many things that have happened over the years. Many people They're all very cautious, so they can't tell for sure.

  It's like the wolf is coming. Too many words have been said and no one believes anything.

  There is a loud voice from the masses to restore the economy. Now many technical researchers in factories are mainly people in their 40s and 50s. There is a serious shortage of talents. If we do not develop education and cultivate talents...

  Principal Ma was very concerned about education. He thought that the current group of primary school students would be able to catch up with the resumption of the college entrance examination, so he asked the teachers to start refocusing on education.

  However, there are many difficulties.

  Principal Ma sighed: "Dr. Zhan, there are few parents who care about their children's studies like you."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Maybe it will be different next year."

  When the news of the resumption of the college entrance examination comes out, there will be a crazy study storm.

  Zhan Aiping sometimes thinks that she should not revise any primary school tutoring books. If she starts revamping the middle school tutoring materials and questions, she might be able to make a lot of money next year.

  Next year it is expected that all kinds of printed materials will be flying everywhere, and there will be queues outside the Xinhua Bookstore to grab books and materials.

  If her brother Zhan Mingzhao and sister-in-law Gu Xiangyi wanted to take the college entrance examination, she would be willing to get the materials... By the way, there are also people in the hospital, many of the barefoot doctors in the villages and towns, there should be many who want to take the medical school entrance examination.

  When Principal Ma and the others started studying primary school tutoring materials, this also led to a problem, that is, the primary school students had a little more homework.

  Xiao Tangyuan sighed while holding a page of math homework questions. This was handed out by the school. It is said that every grade has it. Next to it, there is a line of words:

  "Question maker: Zhan Aiping."

  The little dumpling jumped into her mother's arms, hugged Zhan Aiping's neck, and whispered: "Mom, luckily they only know you are Dean Zhan and Doctor Zhan, but they don't know your name is Zhan Aiping."

  Zhan Aiping asked her: "Douzi and the others didn't ask if your mother was Zhan Aiping?"

  Xiao Tangyuan shook her head: "I said my mother is very beautiful. The person who asked the question must be an annoying old woman."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  "If she is willing to write a simpler topic, she must be a beauty that everyone loves."

  Zhan Aiping chuckled: "Go and do your homework."

  Chapter 135 Drumming

  In October, Xiao Tangyuan has become the official squad leader, and swore an oath under the five-star red flag, put on a red scarf, sang the national anthem, and became a glorious young pioneer.

  This batch of class cadres have all become Young Pioneers, so the elder brothers Guo Baorou and Lu Cheng both wore red scarves, and the three children were very happy.

  At this time, the red scarf is just a piece of red cloth. Just like a tie, you need to fold it yourself and tie it outside the collar or around your neck.

  "Brother, help me put it on. You tie it the best." Wearing a red scarf is also a technical job, just like tying a bow. Some people tie the same bow neatly and beautifully, while others are "flying like a dragon and a phoenix".

  Zhan Aiping taught them several ways to tie red scarves. Guobaorou learned the best, and he tied them for himself and his sister.

  Lu Cheng glanced at it a few times and tied it up casually.

  The little dumpling smiled and showed off: "It looks good."

  The little girl is cute and beautiful. When she smiles, her eyes look like crescent moons. The red ring around her neck makes her appearance even more outstanding.

  "It looks good." Lu Cheng squinted his eyes. He planned to pull her red scarf and bully her.

  Who knew that Xiao Tangyuan was faster than his hands, so he immediately pulled off his red scarf and ran away.

  Lu Cheng: "?!"

  She is actually more naughty and mischievous than him.

  Lu Cheng ran after her. He had figured out the way now, and Xiao Tangyuan's endurance was not as good as his.

  Guo Baorou admired these two energetic guys very much. He was carrying a schoolbag and said: "...Don't chase them. The teacher said you can't chase them on the road."

  Xiao Tang Yuan was tired after running for a while. She protected the red scarf around her neck and warned Lu Cheng with her eyes not to pull it, "That's it. People wearing red scarves cannot be chased or beaten."

  Lu Cheng snorted.

  Little Tangyuan said: "Brother Chengzi, I asked you to pull it gently."

  She told Guobaorou, "Brother, please help me tie it again later."

  Lu Cheng said: "What about me, mine is torn."

  Little Tangyuan said positively: "I tied it for you."

  Xiao Tangyuan conscientiously helped him tie the red scarf, which was very beautiful. She held the badge on Lu Cheng's chest and said in a confident voice, "I thought you were wearing it ugly, so I helped you pull it off."

  After thinking about it, she tilted her head, still feeling that she had gone too far, "I'm sorry... I'm just worried that you want to pull my red scarf."

  She had a strong premonition of crisis.

  Lu Cheng said: "Then let me pull it."

  Little Tangyuan said cautiously: "Then you can only pull it gently."

  Lu Cheng: "No, I want to work harder."

  "Okay." Xiao Tangyuan said in frustration.

  Lu Cheng smiled and pulled off her red scarf. The little glutinous rice balls bounced up like a cat whose tail was stepped on, and hid behind his brother. "Brother, please help me tie it again. It should be better and better." of."

  Lu Cheng: "..."

  He obviously pulled it off very lightly.

  Lu Cheng stared at her. Now he began to think that the little glutinous rice balls were like the little chubby chirps that fell on dry branches in the winter in Beijing. They were snow-white, fluffy, and round. They looked cute on the surface, but they had a strong vigilance that made them hard to catch. .

  He tried to catch them several times, approaching cautiously, but they flew away.

  And as soon as he walked away, this annoying little guy came back to steal the fruit.

  irritable.

  Guobaorou said: "You obviously tie it very well yourself."

  "But I just like my brother's."

  Xiao Tangyuan became a young pioneer, which meant she could participate in the selection and training of the school's honor guard. She signed up. The school wanted to train her to be a flag raiser, but Xiao Tangyuan was unwilling. After all, she had a musical dream.

  Xiao Tangyuan chose to play the drums.

  Her elder brother, Guobaorou, did not join the honor guard. He went to the school radio station as a primary school announcer. Xiao Tangyuan could listen to her brother reading beautiful prose on the school radio every now and then.

  Lu Cheng also joined the school's honor guard and became the flag raiser.

  Both of them have to train in the honor guard. The training of the flag raiser is actually a little more difficult. They have to train the walking posture, the process of raising the flag, and pay attention to the national anthem. When the song ends, the red flag rises to the top.

  "My daughter is awesome!" Zhan Aiping knew that her little glutinous rice balls could finally join the honor guard. With a wave of her hand, she bought a brand new drum for her little glutinous rice balls to practice at home.

  They are indeed mother and daughter, and they have the same pursuit of music.

  "The big red snare drum is so atmospheric! Our Yuan Yuan family has great taste!"

  Play gongs and drums together in the yard.

  Captain Luo listened to them practice drumming with a stern face: "Can you practice in another place to make noise?"

  At this time, Zhang Lirong didn't mind the noise. She became very anxious: "Lao Luo, you said that when our Jin Bao'er was in elementary school, he would definitely be able to become a cadre, right?"

  "Do you think he should join the honor guard or the radio station? Do you think he should let Jin Baoer learn how to play drums from next door..."

  "Let them come to our house to practice drumming."

  Captain Luo: "I'm afraid you're crazy!"

  Choosing a day, Zhan Aiping and his wife took several children to the small forest and let Yuanyuan practice her drum to her heart's content.

  The little glutinous rice ball played the drum very happily: "Mom, listen, am I very strong and loud?"

  Zhan Aiping said happily: "It sounds great!"

  Xiao Tangyuan handed the drumstick to her mother, and Zhan Aiping also played the drum happily. No one could understand the incomparable happiness between mother and daughter.

  Guobaorou is responsible for taking care of Little Cotton.

  Gu Sheng and Lu Cheng took sickles and military shovels. They went to collect firewood and cut bamboo. Gu Sheng taught him how to make bamboo tube rice.

  Gu Sheng discovered that Lu Cheng was quite talented in growing vegetables and cooking.

  Gu Sheng said: "You have the talent to join the cooking class!"

  Lu Cheng asked curiously: "Uncle Gu, are you also from the cooking class?"

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  Lu Cheng affirmed: "Uncle Gu, you must have been in the cooking class!"

  "Teach me how to dig a smokeless stove!"

  So the two people who were preparing to cook rice in bamboo tubes started digging earth stoves in the field. Gu Sheng had never done much digging, because he couldn't do the job of digging a stove. He had done it when he was young and understood the principles.

  When Zhan Aiping saw them digging, she also took her daughter to dig, because digging a hole with an engineer shovel was a bit risky.

  Guobao Rou also took his sister Xiao Mianmian to pick up a spatula to dig.

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  Here, no gold or silver jewelry was dug up. Instead, Gu Sheng casually dug up a colorful poisonous snake near the root of the tree, which he split into two pieces with a shovel.

  After learning about the snake, Lu Cheng and Xiao Tangyuan were very excited!

  They said happily: "There is a snake! There is a snake!"

  Zhan Aiping covered little Mianmian's eyes, fearing that she would be scared, but little Mianmian was also very excited, "Mom, Snake!"

  Zhan Aiping: "..." There is no need to be so excited when discovering a poisonous snake.

  Gu Sheng found it very outrageous: "After listening to my wife and children playing drums for so long, there are still snakes."

  Zhan Aiping kicked him: "What do you mean? It's not because you have great luck."

  Gu Sheng laughed: "I'm very lucky. If I keep digging, I might be able to dig out some treasures."

  Zhan Aiping put her hands on her hips and said, "There should be no treasures here. When we have time in the future, let's go to your second brother's place. Let's go to the Northeast to dig wild ginseng."

  When she said this, Zhan Aiping was stunned for a moment, thinking that she might actually have a chance to dig ginseng.

  Gu Sheng: "dig your radish, wild ginseng is not so easy to find."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Cook the rice first and bring a pot next time."

  The family still had a lot of fun in the outdoors and said they would bring a pot for a picnic next time.

  "When the time comes, go to the cooking class and borrow a pot."

  "Yuanyuan and Xiaocheng, you guys take turns carrying the pot in twos and twos."

  If you have children at home, you should make the best use of them.

  *

  "Sister-in-law, you have so many people in your family." When Gu Xiangyi came to the door, he happened to catch up with Xiao Tangyuan and his gang having a meeting to do homework under the pergola and pavilion outside the yard. They also played house.

  This small wooden pavilion was handmade by husband and wife Zhan Aiping and Gu Sheng so that the children could play in the yard. Little red lanterns were hung at the four corners.

  Xiao Tangyuan knocked on the blackboard: "Quiet! Quiet! Auntie, you must be quiet too! Listen to my lecture!"

  Their play house today was a simulated classroom. Although Comrade Xiao Tangyuan didn't like learning very much, she really wanted to be a teacher. Similarly, Douzi and the other elementary school scumbags also had a teacher addiction.

  So they take turns being teacher and student.

  Douzi raised his hand: "Teacher, why does one plus one equal two."

  Xiao Tangyuan adjusted his unnecessary glasses and said in a mature tone: "This is a very good question. Now take out two small matches, one plus another..."

  Bean and Pumpkin were very happy, and they listened attentively.

  Guo Baorou looked confused, and he couldn't understand why these people were so focused on listening to his sister's class.

  Little Mianmian sat next to her brother and listened to her sister's class, and she was still enjoying herself.

  Little Tangyuan asked: "What is one plus one equal to?"

  Little Cotton raised his hands actively: "Me, me, me!"

  "Then this classmate gets up and comes back."

  Little Cotton said loudly: "It's equal to two."

  Xiao Tangyuan praised: "This student is so awesome!!!"

  Little Mianmian was excited: "Thank you teacher for the compliment."

  ...

  Guo Baorou held his chin with both hands, he couldn't stay any longer.

  Lu Cheng stood beside him with a wooden gun: "Guobaorou, please pay attention to the class and don't desert in class."

  "I will kill anyone who doesn't listen to the class."

  Lu Cheng had no interest in playing tricks like being a teacher in class, and he didn't understand the enthusiasm of Xiao Tangyuan and others to take outdoor classes.

  Xiao Tangyuan asked him to be a disciplinary committee member to maintain classroom discipline.

  Gu Xiangyi: "..."

  Gu Xiangyi listened to their class for a while. In fact, it was impossible to continue the class. After a few minutes of pretentiousness, they started to wander around in groups.

  Lu Cheng suggested: "Let's play the game of rescuing the hostages."

  Guobaorou: "Let's play in a department store and I'll be a salesperson."

  Xiao Tangyuan: "Oh, it's not fun. Just listen to me playing the drums."

  ...

  In the end, they played a game of rock, paper, scissors to rescue the hostage, and Gu Xiangyi was a ready-made hostage.

  As soon as Zhan Aiping came out, she found that Gu Xiangyi was surrounded by a group of kids. She successfully rescued the hostage.

  Gu Xiangyi entered the room, "Sister-in-law, I really have a headache. There are so many children, it's so noisy."

  "Everyone is talking like a flock of ducks."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said, "Now you know."

  Gu Xiangyi: "The child is also very cute."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Then you go to the hospital for a check-up. I guess you are pregnant and you are going to be a mother."

  "Really, hey, I think so too." Gu Xiangyi touched his belly gently: "Just now I thought it was this little kid who wanted to play with his brothers and sisters."

  Gu Xiangyi was diagnosed with pregnancy in the hospital, and both families were very happy.

  Zhan Aiping looked forward to it: "I'm really going to be an aunt!"

  Gu Xiangyi said, "She's also my aunt."

  The little glutinous rice balls akimbo: "I am the eldest sister!"

  Guobaorou said: "I am the big brother." There were a lot of younger brothers and sisters underneath.

  Zhan Mingzhao had been communicating with his brother-in-law Gu Sheng for a long time, and he could write a large book about his experience in taking care of pregnant women. The book Gu Sheng wrote back then was still there, and he had already copied a copy.

  Gu Sheng said: "Aren't they twins?"

  "No, there are so many twins." Zhan Mingzhao was in a good mood. He was happy whether it was a daughter or a son.

  Gu Ze'an was so happy when he found out that his daughter was pregnant, "I'm just waiting to become grandparents with your mother."

  Gu Xiangyi said: "Please tell my elder brothers. I won't need to talk to my younger brother. I will go to his house."

  "Aren't you happy to have a long list of uncles?" Gu Ze'an packed up and called a few children and told them: "Your new daughter-in-law will be an uncle for the first time when she gets on the sedan chair."

  Gu Ze'an was now satisfied. He called his boss Gu Yao and said a lot of exclamations: "Now that your little sister is also married and will have children, I, the person who has stepped into the coffin board, feel at ease. "

  Gu Yao: "Why do you feel at ease? I'm not even married yet. Am I not the eldest son in the family?"

  Gu Ze'an said: "Niezi, shouldn't you tell your father that you are still young and that you want to live a long life and think about your own affairs all day long?"

  Gu Yao: "Not only am I not married, the third and fourth sons are all singles."

  Gu Ze'an: "...Don't be so disappointing."

  Gu Xiangyi is pregnant, which is a bomb for the Gu family, and it is even more of a bomb for the Zhan family.

  Zhan Bo was stunned, "I'm going to be a grandpa, I really want to be a grandpa!"

  This is his first grandchild.

  "Jiaorong, you are going to be a grandma!!!" Zhan Bo pulled Zhu Jiaorong to express a series of emotions. As he spoke, he thought of his late wife again.

  Zhu Jiaorong forced a smile and said, "I've become grandparents a long time ago."

  Zhan Bo smiled and said: "I really didn't expect this incompetent boy to marry the daughter of the Gu family. I heard that he can speak foreign languages ​​quite well and can talk to foreigners."

  Chapter 136: Beat chicken blood

  "Dean Zhan, your sister-in-law is pregnant? Congratulations." After Zhang Lirong heard that Gu Xiangyi was pregnant, she deliberately came to congratulate her.

  Zhan Aiping said: "Thank you, this is a great joy."

  Zhang Lirong said urgently: "Then you have to work harder. You have to take good care of this younger brother and sister, and you have to take care of them during the confinement period... You have so many children in your family, and you can only support them."

  "The men in the family are here. Besides, our children are also sensible."

  Zhang Lirong clicked her tongue and shook her head: "That can't be done. Lao Luo and I are here at home. We are very tired even if we carry a gold treasure. Look, I have even found a distant cousin to help me. She will be here in two days."

  "After she comes, she will help me take care of the children and cook for a while, then it will be much easier for me." After Zhang Lirong showed off, she was particularly pleased. Compared with the Niu family and the Gu family next door, she was the one who had the best life. Moisturize.

  Aunt Niu has to take care of five children, and Gu Jiazhan Aiping also has several children. Now that her sister-in-law is pregnant, she still has to take care of her... After this year, she will probably age ten years.

  "This woman gets old without paying attention. She is all worried about her children. Look, after the sister-in-law of the Niu family got married, Sister-in-law Niu has aged so much. Doctor Zhan, you must not be like her. ."

  "You are so beautiful. It would be a pity if you grow old. Our compound will lose a piece of scenery." Zhang Lirong said she was concerned, but in fact she was conveying anxiety.

  "You don't have to worry about it." Zhan Aiping said with a smile: "I am a doctor and you are still afraid that I will grow old? Sooner or later I will become an old goblin."

  Zhang Lirong: "..." I have never heard of anyone calling themselves a goblin.

  "It's you, Zhang Lirong, you have to be careful." Zhan Aiping thought to herself, who doesn't know how to convey anxiety? "Find a cousin. Are you familiar with this person? Another mouth means one more trouble. You Are you really willing to let her take care of your precious son?"

  "What if Jin Bao'er has been with her for a long time and won't kiss you anymore?"

  Zhan Aiping's words are not alarmist. There are actually many sisters-in-law and mothers-in-law coming to help their families take care of their children. They only kiss their grandmothers and aunts, not their mothers.

  Some people have many children at home and don't really care who they kiss. They just need someone to help take care of the children. But Zhang Lirong is such a precious child. If the child doesn't kiss her, it's like killing her.

  "When the child is young, I will kiss whoever spends more time with him."

  Zhang Lirong originally came here to show off, but after hearing what Zhan Aiping said, she felt that what Zhan Aiping said was very reasonable. Even if someone came to help take care of the child, she still had to take care of it, but she must not let Jinbao go astray. other people.

  Zhang Lirong and Captain Luo only have one son, Jinbao. Unlike other families where the eldest son takes care of the second child and the second child takes care of the third child, their family Jinbao is very clingy and wants to stay with his mother all the time. As long as Zhang Lirong comes back, he will Her mother was by her side watching over her.

  Zhang Lirong was very happy about Du Miaomiao clinging to her. She did not stop it, but allowed Jinbao to cling to her.

  Of course, the child was too clingy to the parents, which also made Zhang Lirong feel suffocated. She wanted to relieve herself, but the child had to follow her. He wanted his mother to stay by his side. If she didn't listen to him, he would make trouble.

  But if one day the child stops clinging to her, she won't be able to bear it.

  Zhang Lirong's cousin from the country came over. She is very young, in her early twenties, her surname is Liu, and her name is Liu Yanzi. She is a very typical country girl. She works quickly and cheerfully. She wears a braided braid, a floral shirt and black trousers and cloth shoes. She has a heart-shaped face, a lot of hair, and a lot of broken hair in front of her forehead.

  "Cousin, we agreed before we came here that I would help you take care of your children for a year or two, and you had to introduce me to a good partner."

  Zhang Lirong said: "Isn't it just an introduction to someone? It's not difficult."

  Liu Yanzi said: "Your Jinbao is quite big."

  Liu Yanzi, who came from the country, felt that her cousin was a bit crazy. She was only a child, not even one or two years old. If she had been in the country, such a big child would have been left to play in the fields long ago. Someone would have been needed to come over. Take it with you?

  Her cousin's family is really hypocritical.

  Liu Yanzi thought so, but she didn't say it. This was a good thing for her. Besides, it was easy to take care of such a young child.

  "Cousin, please let me look after Jinbao." Liu Yanzi was happy to accept the job of looking after the child.

  Zhang Lirong frowned and said, "I'll take care of the child. You go and wash the clothes at home."

  "Okay." Liu Yanzi was quick and quick to help her clean up the house. After all, she was looking for a partner, so of course she had to show her virtuousness.

  Besides, the Luo family only has a family of three. The couple still goes to work, and there is no housework at home. Unlike in the countryside, Liu Yanzi wakes up early in the morning and has to boil water, cook, weed, feed pigs and chickens...

  This is really a leisurely job.

  What made Liu Yanzi even more speechless was that Zhang Lirong sent her child to kindergarten. Zhang Lirong asked Liu Yanzi to guard her in the kindergarten to prevent other children from bullying Jin Baoer.

  Liu Yanzi was guarding the small kindergarten class for a whole day, staring blankly at the group of children who came and uttered incomprehensible words.

  She bought a bag of melon seeds and ate them with some tea all day long.

  After finally waiting for the child to come back from kindergarten, she should have something to do. She had to help look after the child.

  Zhang Lirong said: "I will take Jin Bao'er with me."

  Zhang Lirong was very wary of Liu Yanzi, thinking that Liu Yanzi had watched the child in the kindergarten for a day, and when she returned home, she would seize the opportunity to connect with Jinbao about mother and child.

  So Liu Yanzi started to do nothing... She was so panicked.

  She was afraid that her pretentious cousin would discover that she was not needed at home at all. Liu Yanzi felt that Zhang Lirong was too pretentious. Her children were sent to kindergarten and she would take care of them by herself when she came home. The three of them only did housework, washing dishes and clothes. I can't even come up with any tricks when it comes to cooking.

  She's so bored!

  What's even worse is that Liu Yanzi's cousin-in-law, Captain Luo, frequently praised Liu Yanzi: "You are a very virtuous cousin, quick with your hands and feet, and a good candidate for a wife..."

  Liu Yanzi hoped to be praised by her cousin for being virtuous and quick-witted, instead of being praised by her cousin's husband for being a three-married old man, really.

  Seven or eight days later, Zhang Lirong was at home on vacation. She always coaxed Jin Baoer and played with him. Since raising Du Miaomiao, Zhang Lirong was transferred to a relaxed position. She did not go to work overtime, just wanted to I want to go home and see my only Miaomiao.

  Zhang Lirong looked at Jin Bao jumping up and down and murmured: "...Why do I still feel so tired?"

  "Where did Liu Yanzi go? Where is she when I'm at home?"

  Zhang Lirong looked around. She carried Jin Baoer and went out to look for someone. Then Zhang Lirong discovered that Liu Yanzi was actively helping the Gu family next door, and her hands and feet were so nimble.

  Liu Yanzi said to Zhan Aiping: "Sister-in-law, as long as I have free time, you can ask me to do any work."

  Zhan Aiping was speechless and choked: "Thank you."

  She actually doesn't have much work to do, but the little cousin next door is rushing to do the work.

  After the little cousin next door arrived, she couldn't wait to come to her and show her courtesy all the time.

  That dog-legged attitude made Zhan Aiping feel a little embarrassed. After all, Liu Yanzi was not her subordinate, let alone her relatives and friends. She couldn't even drive him away. Liu Yanzi smiled and tried his best to please her.

  Zhang Lirong was so angry that she called Liu Yanzi back: "Why are you helping others?"

  Liu Yanzi said: "Cousin, I really can't take any time off. If there isn't much to do at home, you can let me help other people's house."

  This is just the right way to showcase her virtuous reputation.

  "That doctor Zhan next door, I heard she is the director of the hospital! What a famous person!"

  When she mentioned the identity of Dr. Zhan next door, Liu Yanzi wanted to go to her side. This was the director of the hospital! ! ! !

  Liu Yanzi didn't quite understand the meaning of regimental commander and battalion commander, but she felt that the director of the rural hospital must be a powerful person, and there was nothing wrong with trying to please her.

  "Big people like them are not people who do small things like housework. Let me do it for her!"

  Zhang Lirong stared at her several times, wondering how this person could turn his elbows outward and work so diligently for others all day long.

  "Why don't you go work for Mrs. Niu's family next door? They have five children. There is a lot of housework and a lot of clothes every day."

  "Hey..." Liu Yanzi waved her hand, and she said righteously: "I want to serve doctors. It's not easy for them to treat illnesses and save people."

  Zhang Lirong: "..." You are quite good at flattering others.

  Zhang Lirong was sulking, but she still made a profit. She was not so angry as Zhan Aiping, but she made Sister Niu next door very angry.

  Sister-in-law Niu went to Commissar Niu to make trouble: "Do you think the person named Zhang next door still has a problem with me? Look at how pretentious she is. She only raises a single seedling and has to find someone to look after the child. , why doesn't she go to heaven?"

  "Forget it, she asked her cousin to work for the Gu family's wife, why doesn't she help our family? She is deliberately angry with me!"

  "I'm so angry!"

  Political Commissar Niu: "Whoever works for someone is their personal freedom."

  Liu Yanzi had been staying in the family home for less than half a month. Zhan Aiping helped her contact Director Li and introduced her to a partner. She was so quick and agile, so she really didn't have to worry about finding a partner. She quickly fell in love with a man. They met each other and were happily waiting to get married.

  Go back to your hometown before getting married.

  The willow swallows come and go like a wind.

  Zhang Lirong: "..."

  Before leaving, Liu Yanzi said to Zhang Lirong: "Cousin, there really isn't much work to do in your family. Just bite the bullet and do it by yourself."

  Liu Yanzi felt flustered while staying at the Luo family, and couldn't wait to find a way out for herself. She knew that staying at the Luo family was very unreliable, but now she had found a suitable partner.

  Zhang Lirong was so angry: "Where is there no work? I am so tired from taking care of the children that my back hurts to death."

  Liu Yanzi was helpless: "But you won't let me take care of the child."

  Zhang Lirong: "This is my biological son. Of course I have to watch it carefully..."

  ...

  Liu Yanzi left, and the Luo family returned to peace.

  Captain Luo asked Zhang Lirong: "Are you looking for another cousin? I have a distant cousin over there."

  Zhang Lirong said with a dark face: "Don't tell me about cousins ​​or not. It's just a single Miao Miao. You can take it with you."

  *

  After Gu Xiangyi became pregnant, the couple often went to Zhan Aiping's house. They had a large family, so they could take care of each other. In addition, Gu Xiangyi had a severe pregnancy reaction and vomited violently. Both of them chased after the only one. Doctor Zhan asked questions.

  Zhan Aiping taught her younger brother to prepare pregnancy meals for her alone.

  After Gu Xiangyi became pregnant, her taste was unpredictable. Sometimes she liked sour food, sometimes spicy food, and now she wanted both sour food and spicy food.

  Today, the family is cooking hot and sour noodles, and the children are all very greedy. They are standing guard at the door of the kitchen, like four little foxes wagging their tails, eagerly smelling the smell.

  The sweet potato flour has been cooked until it is translucent and elastic, with a red, spicy and sour soup floating on it. It is sprinkled with crisp coriander and chopped green onion, and Zhan Aiping added some white sesame seeds.

  The three eldest children, Guobaorou brother and sister and Lu Cheng, can eat spicy food quite well. Gu Xiangyi only ate a few bites while she was greedy, and she was accompanied by little Mian Mian, who couldn't eat spicy food either.

  Zhan Aiping said: "Your taste will change again later."

  Xiao Tangyuan recommended: "Auntie, eat something sweet! The sweetness relieves the spiciness."

  Guobaorou said: "Eat something salty!"

  Lu Cheng said: "Eat fish, eat fish, eat fish! Let's go catch fish!"

  Because Gu Xiangyi's taste changed quickly and he ate less, this group of little foxes followed him to pick up ready-made food.

  Gu Xiangyi snorted: "Do you think I'm a pig? I eat so much, I eat everything."

  "Sister-in-law, I suddenly want to eat sweet potato porridge."

  Zhan Aiping said: "I'll cook a pot for you."

  Xiao Tangyuan immediately said: "Brother, let's go out and play."

  Lu Cheng: "Go quickly, she wants to eat wild vegetables later." He just wanted to catch fish, not dig wild vegetables.

  Guobaorou: "Watching my aunt eat it, we eat dried sweet potatoes."

  ...

  Gu Xiangyi was raising the fetus and entertaining the children. She lived a very happy life. She said to Zhan Aiping, "Sister-in-law, I have to learn from you how to raise a child."

  "These three children are really neat at cleaning up the house. I was shocked when I saw them for the first time. They actually have a special duty student, a household cleaning area, and there are even ratings!" Comrade Gu Xiangyi said when he saw them for the first time. stunned.

  "Auntie, you have to check your room when you move in... But mom said you don't have to obey. You have a baby and you have privileges."

  Gu Xiangyi smiled and said, "Then I'd better abide by it."

  This is the prenatal education given to children since childhood.

  Zhan Mingzhao took good care of the pregnant Gu Xiangyi, and Zhan Aiping became much calmer after discovering that her younger brother was going to be a father. She actually held a book in her hand while cooking, which was rare.

  When Gu Xiangyi was taking a nap, he stood beside her with a book. He was quiet and peaceful. He was wearing the typical white shirt, military green trousers and brown belt of this era, looking like a young artistic young man.

  Completely different from the showman I saw when I first came to Yunnan Province.

  Zhan Aiping recalled the past and saw Zhan Mingzhao in the village. He was wearing a short ethnic coat, revealing two arms that were not strong but still had some muscle lines. A red beaded string similar to a forehead wipe was tied on his forehead. Rope, and his skin is tanned to a healthy chocolate color. The darker the color of the skin, the more firm and three-dimensional his facial features become. When he becomes white, he is not so stunning and unforgettable, but has a touch of elegant calmness. .

  After turning white, Zhan Mingzhao's heartthrob attributes have weakened a lot, he has lost his alternative wild beauty, and his stunning three-dimensional sense of facial features, but he still retains his good popularity.

  Zhan Aiping asked him in a low voice: "What book have you read recently? Or a foreign book."

  Zhan Mingzhao felt a little embarrassed, "This is what the leader gave me."

  Looking at Zhan Aiping, he hesitated silently for a while, then said: "Sister, I want to work hard, maybe I can be recommended to go to university."

  Zhan Mingzhao's words were so shocking that Zhan Aiping was shocked. Oh my god, one day her brother actually asked to take the initiative to study and go to university.

  "I'm writing an application for the party. When I join the party, I will perform actively at work... The leader said that I have oral talent. If I go to a serious university, I might become a diplomat in the future." Zhan Mingzhaoyue said more and more self-deprecatingly. Bragging, he actually had a hard time believing he would go to college.

  Zhan Aiping was shocked: "You, you want to go to university?"

  Zhan Mingzhao chuckled and said: "Sister, look, now I'm going to be a father, do you think I should work harder, um... After I graduate from college, I'll be a more powerful cadre, at least let Xiang Yi and Children have better treatment and better lives."

  "I can't learn anything else. I seem to be quite talented in learning various local dialects and chatting with people about home affairs."

  Although he and Gu Xiangyi were not too short of money and lived a decent life. Gu Xiangyi's natal family was good, and their Zhan family was not bad either. It was quite boring to rely on their family alone.

  At this point, Zhan Mingzhao said: "Sister, you won't laugh at me, will you?"

  "Of course not!" Zhan Aiping patted him on the shoulder very happily, "If you are ambitious, you must take responsibility after becoming a father. Well, go to college!"

  "My sister also thinks that my brother has the talent to be a diplomat!" Zhan Aiping was so excited that she felt that this might really be possible.

  Zhan Mingzhao laughed: "Sister, why are you going to college? Now I am recommended to go to college."

  "When I first started working, I didn't expect that I would be so highly regarded. After all - sister, you also know that I was not good at studying when I was a child. Then in those years, I didn't learn anything. I went to the countryside to become an educated youth. It's even more out of reach."

  "I used to have a headache learning foreign languages ​​when I was in elementary school. But after picking it up again in the past two years, I found that it is quite simple. If I can't be a diplomat, I should be able to be a translator."

  Zhan Aiping encouraged: "Be confident."

  "I'm very confident now." Zhan Mingzhao closed the book: "Sister, I have a preliminary plan now. Now I will wait until Xiangyi gives birth to a child. Then I will join the party, work hard, select outstanding party members, and have the fastest child." After I'm born, maybe I'll have the opportunity to go to college next year... I should have the opportunity the year after that, and the year after that, so let's adapt accordingly."

  "Fortunately, there is no need to take the college entrance examination now. If I were to take the college entrance examination, I wouldn't be able to pass it."

  Zhan Aiping: "...but what if the college entrance examination is resumed next year?"

  "Ah?" Zhan Mingzhao blinked: "Sister, don't be too talkative. It shouldn't be possible, right?"

  Zhan Aiping was helpless, she thought to herself, the college entrance examination will be resumed next year. Does her stinky brother still want to join the national army in 1949?

  "I'm not a crow's mouth, but it's a high probability." Zhan Aiping whispered: "Principal Ma has chatted with me. I speculate that the college entrance examination will be resumed in one or two years, maybe two or three years."

  "Brother, sister, I think you might as well start preparing for the college entrance examination from today. If you prepare for a year or two, you will win at the starting line. You will definitely become the first class of college students to resume the college entrance examination." Zhan Aiping tried hard to give him some blood.

  Zhan Mingzhao: "...I have no confidence anymore."

  "Sister, I can't get into college."

  Chapter 137 Sesame Stuffing

  "Brother Azhao, you have to have confidence in yourself." Zhan Aiping encouraged him repeatedly: "You also want your unborn child to have a college student father, right?"

  Zhan Mingzhao: "..."

  "Really, let me tell you, it will definitely not be difficult to resume the first exam paper of the college entrance examination, because after so many years, everyone has a weak foundation. This is good for you. Your sister, me and your brother-in-law will prepare review materials for you... ..." Zhan Aiping's eyes became brighter as she talked. She thought to herself that since her brother had the desire to go to college, she must send him to college.

  I took the college entrance examination in December 1977. I still had one year of review time, so I was ahead of others.

  "Sister, don't say that wind is like rain. There is no trace of the resumption of the college entrance examination. You go to the fields and lower your head and shout that the college entrance examination will be resumed soon. Who will believe you?" Zhan Mingzhao was almost desperate. Since he started to recover After recruiting workers, peasants, and soldiers college students, more and more workers, peasants, and soldiers college students have been recruited in recent years. This year, many overseas professors have been rehabilitated. Now they have returned to teaching positions. It is about time to expand the recruitment of worker, peasant, and soldier college students.

  Zhan Mingzhao thought that since it was possible to expand enrollment, he would most likely be selected as a worker, peasant, and soldier college student.

  But - his sister actually said that it is very likely that the college entrance examination will be resumed!

  Zhan Aiping said: "If I really want to shout out, there must be many people who believe me. Don't you feel it yourself? More and more people are returning to work, and all the doctors who have studied abroad have returned to work. The big hospitals in the city... not only the doctors, but the teachers and professors as well."

  "Our hospital has admitted a good doctor who is recovering from severe liver disease. He used to be a medical student. I guess he will return to the medical school next year or the year after that to be the principal. Really, I won't lie to you."

  Zhan Mingzhao covered his ears: "Sister, please stop talking. The plan I just made, my dream is shattered..."

  Zhan Aiping couldn't help laughing: "It's broken. Now is a fresh start. The future is bright. You have to believe that your sister and brother-in-law will tutor you in mathematics, physics and chemistry. In addition, the college entrance examination should take a foreign language test. You should keep your foreign language." Advantages, you can get into college, I'm not going to lie to you!"

  "Be good, listen to your sister and study hard for one year, just one year, one year! I tell you, there will definitely be news in 78, 78, so don't worry..." Zhan Aiping kept persuading. His younger brother advised him to study hard and prepare for the college entrance examination.

  "We are all fathers now, so be strong!"

  Zhan Aiping knew that just persuading Zhan Mingzhao would not work, so she went to pull Gu Xiangyi over and told her that the college entrance examination might be resumed in the next two years and that Zhan Mingzhao was determined to go to college.

  Gu Xiangyi couldn't help but yearn for it: "Get into college!"

  Although Gu Xiangyi has been a bad student since he was a child, and Zhan Mingzhao has been a bad student since he was a child. They are a couple who are bad students, but Gu Xiangyi still envies people who can go to college.

  "Ah Zhao, sister-in-law is right! Just try hard for a year! You will set an example for the children in our belly! You see, Yuanyuan and they are learning every day..."

  As a wife, Gu Xiangyi began to actively persuade Zhan Mingzhao. She had been working hard to study and write homework every day after watching Guobaorou recently, and Comrade Zhan Aiping, a great educator and author of the topic, taught her every day. She also rose up An ambition to advocate learning.

  "You're right to learn a little bit. From now on, we should have someone to help our children with their homework, just like my sister-in-law."

  Little Tangyuan squeaked quietly: "Having a mother like this is not a happy thing."

  Is it possible that her unborn little cousins ​​must also suffer this kind of torture.

  Zhan Aiping heard it, "Oh? Then you want to change your mother?"

  Little Tangyuan stiffened for a moment, then she threw herself into her mother's arms and said loudly: "Mom, I am very happy! I love my mother so much! Yuanyuan wants to do more math problems today!"

  Zhan Aiping said: "Let's write another composition."

  The little glutinous rice ball hugged its mother's neck, crying like a ghost and howling like a wolf: "Mom..."

  She is so desperate!

  I asked her to write a few math problems and she could still figure it out. I asked her to keep a diary or write an essay... She couldn't figure it out.

  Zhan Aiping tapped her eyebrows and said disgustedly: "They are all the monitors. It's really shameful."

  "Dad said that your literary talent is very good. Why don't you write a few more articles and show them to your father?"

  Xiao Tang Yuan said depressedly: "Dad, he loves his wife, and her farts are all delicious."

  Zhan Aiping: "Hmm?"

  "Because I am my mother's favorite daughter, he said I wrote well. My brother said it was Aiwujiwu."

  Zhan Aiping pinched her little face: "Your father is right, your little mouth is quite good at talking. Your brother in our family can't speak like you. Write down what you want to say. The person with the highest talent in writing is your little glutinous rice ball."

  "Your mother, I named you Xiaotangyuan right. Aren't we just a sesame dumpling? If you squeeze it hard, the inside will be filled with ink."

  The little glutinous rice balls emphasized: "That's sesame filling!"

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "They are all black. Our little glutinous rice balls are full of ink."

  "In the future, just like mom, publish a book!"

  Xiao Tangyuan was frustrated: "I can't write it..."

  I can't even write a short essay of one or two hundred words, and writing a book is simply a fantasy.

  *

  Zhan Aiping began to prepare review materials for next year's college entrance examination. Her younger brother was going to take the college entrance examination. She was particularly concerned about it and wrote several examples and exercises for Zhan Mingzhao that day.

  Her question writer Zhan Aiping is already very experienced.

  "I'm going to borrow books from middle school for you first. If your foundation is not good, I will also help you consolidate the books from elementary school..."

  "For this kind of small paper, I collect the questions and make one page every day. The little things add up..."

  Zhan Aiping began to quickly sort out the key points of each subject, and recalled the questions from that year according to memory. Of course, because the college entrance examination papers were different in each place, she did not know what the college entrance examination papers in Yunnan Province were tested this time.

  "You do the questions, and I will do the questions too."

  "Little sister, you should also do the questions. The two of you have a companion. Use your brain more to avoid being pregnant for three years."

  Gu Xiangyi: "Ah!?"

  Does she still have to write questions?

  Zhan Aiping did not dampen their enthusiasm for learning. The questions she asked were very simple. First of all, they must cultivate their enthusiasm for learning. If they make mistakes every time and do not know how to do it, it will hurt the students' enthusiasm for learning.

  "Our three little cobblers, please remember to check your aunt and uncle's work!"

  Lu Cheng lined up the pot buns and rice dumplings and saluted: "Promise to complete the mission of the leader."

  Neither Xiao Tangyuan nor Lu Cheng like doing homework, but they would be very happy if they could supervise others' homework.

  Lu Cheng enthusiastically handed Xiao Tang Yuan a model of his beloved and treasured wooden gun, "Here you go."

  Little Tangyuan happily took it: "Okay, you guard over there, I'll guard over here, and aim the gun at those who don't do mom's homework!"

  Lu Cheng and Xiao Tangyuan were just make-up, and the one who really did the supervisory work was Xiaoguobaorou.

  According to Zhan Aiping's words: "You two are such grown-ups, you can't be inferior to primary school students."

  Zhan Mingzhao started his own hard learning journey, and Zhan Aiping also asked Zhan Mingzhao to teach a few little guys English.

  ...Perhaps everyone is a bit of a teacher.

  Since Zhan Mingzhao started teaching foreign languages ​​to his two nephews, his own foreign language proficiency has improved rapidly, so much so that he himself is a little scared. The rapid improvement of foreign language proficiency has given Zhan Mingzhao a lot of enthusiasm.

  "If the college entrance examination is really going to be resumed, I hope that I will definitely take the foreign language test. Putting aside everything else, I will definitely be able to get high marks in the foreign language test."

  Zhan Mingzhao calculated carefully and found that if he added his foreign language scores and other efforts to achieve a passing grade, he would not necessarily fail to get into college if the college entrance examination was to be resumed.

  In order to set an example for his children, and with the encouragement of loving people around him, Zhan Mingzhao continued to learn in a down-to-earth manner, and even took the initiative to ask his sister Zhan Aiping for advice.

  "You can rest assured if you study hard, sister."

  Youdao is a person who is in high spirits during happy events. President Zhan Aiping is in a good mood. She takes time to write a few mathematics, physics and biology questions between work and get off work every day. At the same time, she also has to write medical papers, and she has won several of them. A paper on the integration of Western medicine was published.

  A true master of time management is a master of time management.

  Several doctors were shocked when they found mathematics books in her office, "Dean Zhan, do you still want to go to school for further study?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "If there is a chance."

  "Maybe I'll go to school and be a teacher."

  Dr. Liu smiled and said, "You don't want to teach mathematics when you become a teacher."

  "You do have the talent to be a teacher. Among those barefoot doctors, who can't believe that you teach well? There are so many barefoot doctors who want to come to our hospital for training and study."

  Zhan Aiping locked the door of the office. Before going back, she went to the ward on the third floor to visit a middle-aged male patient in his fifties. The patient's surname was He. He was a Western medicine doctor who had studied abroad and was very capable in treating diseases. Very high. Because of this background, life has not been easy these past few years.

  In the past, it was not only intellectuals who were labeled as stinky old people, but Western medicine at that time was also very dangerous, especially Western medicine in urban hospitals with a background of studying abroad. They were very targeted and life was not easy.

  Just like in Shanghai, the military hospitals are okay, but the ordinary hospitals are in serious trouble. Many good Western medicine doctors with high medical skills have been dragged to reform and are no longer allowed to practice medicine.

  Medical disputes occur in every era. If you use some relatively radical Western medical treatment methods to treat patients, even if you cure the patient, you will be knocked down and reported.

  On the contrary, if we use traditional Chinese medicine to treat people's diseases, there won't be any big accidents if the disease is not cured.

  The antivenom that Zhan Aiping proactively contacted before, and because of her support, was very effective in promoting it in the hospital here, saving many patients, and at least hundreds of people avoided amputation.

  But when they went to other provinces to promote antivenom, the process was not so good. They were regarded as spies and spies. They finally saved the patients who were poisoned by snake venom in the hospital. They were also criticized by the director of the local hospital and Physicians' combined resistance.

  "Doctor He?" Zhan Aiping knocked on the door and entered the ward. When she entered, Doctor He was reading a book. Seeing Zhan Aiping come in, she waved her hand: "Stop calling me doctor, just call me Uncle He." , I am the same generation as your godfather, and I will not take advantage of you."

  "In the hospital, I think it's more friendly to call me Dr. He."

  Professor Sun entrusted Dr. He to Zhan Aiping to take care of Dr. He. Dr. He had been sent down for a period of time before, and his health was so bad. Later, he was released to recuperate because of the recurrence of his old disease. He also had to stay in a hospital in the city because of his sensitive identity. uncomfortable.

  "My disease will never be cured." At the beginning of the year, the news was still tight. Dr. He was unwilling to treat the disease because he was afraid of harming the doctor who treated him.

  Finally, he was sent to Yanxin Township Health Center.

  Doctor He looked at Zhan Aiping and said, "You are also brave."

  "I took the reassurance pill, but you still can't relax?" Zhan Aiping knew that he would calm down in the next two years, and people like Dr. He have been frustrated by the repeated events in the past few years. Be careful.

  Zhan Aiping knew that Dr. He would become the principal of Spring City Medical College after the college entrance examination was resumed.

  Dr. He shook his head and sighed: "When I see you, I can't help but think of my daughter."

  Dr. He's daughter, Helan, had gone to the countryside to become an educated youth, but later she resisted and married into a local rural family and gave birth to a child. He was worried about his daughter and worried that she would not live well in the countryside, but she was already married. When people are born, their household registration is in the village.

  Zhan Aiping revealed some news to him: "Maybe there will be a chance to resume the college entrance examination in two years, and your daughter Helan will be able to enter college again."

  "Can this be done?" It is difficult for a family with a family like theirs to be elected as a college student. Of course, Dr. He does not want his daughter and grandson to waste their lives in the countryside.

  "How about you let her review the middle school textbook first."

  Zhan Aiping chatted with Dr. He for a while, and then walked out of the ward. She thought of Helan's current situation. She had married to the countryside and had a husband and children. Under such circumstances, she was afraid that her husband would be admitted to university. My mother-in-law and I were not allowed to study.

  Later, she thought about it again. With Dr. He still in charge, this kind of thing shouldn't happen to Helan, but other things...

  "Director Zhan!" When Zhan Aiping was about to walk out of the hospital door, she was surrounded by a group of children. They politely called out to Director Zhan one after another. Zhan Aiping smiled and said, "Can't you be more tidy?"

  "Hello, President Zhan!"

  Some of these children were the children of hospital doctors and some were children from the town, and they were playing together.

  Zhan Aiping saw a few smaller children at a glance. They were the children whose umbilical cords had been cut by her. She suddenly thought of the joke Qin Yanfang had made. The one who had been cut by Dr. Zhan was standing here, not the one who had been cut by Dr. Zhan. Stand over there.

  In the blink of an eye, these children have grown up.

  Chapter 138 Mascot

  In December, in the bedroom, the lamp was lit. Gu Sheng was wearing a white shirt, a gray sweater vest, and an unbuttoned coat. He was sitting at the desk, holding a stylus and squeaking on wax paper. Engraving on it.

  In the 1970s and 1980s, a simple printing method that was most popular privately was called stencil printing, also called steel plate printing. In schools, teachers used this method to quickly print tutoring and learning materials.

  Lay the wax paper on the steel plate, and hold the stylus. Just like writing, use the stylus to engrave the words you want to print on the wax plate. If you accidentally make a mistake, it's easy. Just light a match and burn the wrong words. After a while, the wax melted and the typos were eliminated. Finally, it solidified and the correct words were engraved.

  After the wax plate is carved, it can be mimeographed.

  Zhan Aiping has already sorted out some of the study materials. She recruited Gu Sheng to be the strong man for this kind of mechanical copying work. She said, "Your carvings are beautiful. You must be your own father to give homework to our son and daughter."

  Of course, these are not just tutoring materials for my daughter, but also more college entrance examination review materials.

  Zhan Aiping can also carve, but at the moment she is taking care of little Mian Mian. The little daughter is over one year old and sleeps with the couple. She plays with her daughter for a while and puts her to sleep first.

  The mother and daughter were listening to the radio, and music was playing on the radio. Zhan Aiping had always hoped to have a little girl who could sing in tune. She had to raise her children from a young age and let her little girl listen to music every day before going to bed.

  In order not to disturb Gu Sheng, the music on the radio was very low. Zhan Aiping took her daughter to listen to the song. Although the little Mian Mian couldn't pronounce the words clearly, she hummed and sang.

  My daughter even hums the tune, maybe she really has some musical talent!

  Zhan Aiping listened to her daughter humming, and she couldn't help but sing along. As long as this person started singing, he would become bolder and happier as he sang.

  Gu Sheng's hand shook and he carved another wrong word. Hearing his wife sing and carving words, what kind of torture was this? He really couldn't help but laugh.

  "Daughter-in-law, please stop singing."

  It was possible to suppress a smile, but his laughing hand was so soft that he couldn't even hold the stylus.

  Zhan Aiping asked: "Did I accidentally disturb you?"

  Gu Sheng: "You sang so hard that I became soft-hearted."

  Zhan Aiping: "What does my singing have to do with your soft hands? When you listen to me singing, shouldn't it sound murderous and your hands will be more powerful?"

  "Your wife, I'm trying to train your concentration skills, so be careful."

  Comrade Xiaozhan is very self-aware. She knows that her singing is just noise. Shouldn't she be getting more and more irritated the more she listens to it?

  Gu Sheng: "If you sing again, I can't help laughing. My wife, your voice is very nice. Why do you sing up and down like this?"

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  "Then I won't sing."

  Gu Sheng encouraged: "Sing, just sing louder. I love to hear my wife sing, as long as she doesn't mind my laughing - I can keep a straight face and listen carefully!"

  Zhan Aiping glared at him: "Xiao Tang Yuan has learned your sweet talk."

  Gu Sheng lowered his head and wrote: "No way."

  "I'm taking the college entrance examination. If I don't get into Tsinghua University and Peking University, I'd be really sorry for my wife's diligent teachings."

  "If your brother-in-law fails to go to college, I will help you beat him." Gu Sheng rubbed his wrists. They had paid too much for this younger brother and sister.

  Zhan Aiping: "You uncle, don't say harsh words."

  Little Mian Mian fell asleep. Zhan Aiping kissed her daughter's face and covered her with a quilt. She stood up and stretched, walked behind Gu Sheng, squeezed his shoulders and relaxed her wrists.

  Gu Sheng smiled and picked her up, Zhan Aiping reminded: "Tomorrow is Monday, don't mess around."

  "I know it's Monday. I didn't intend to mess around. It was you who wanted to mess around."

  Zhan Aiping used a gentle policy and took the initiative to kiss his face, "It's been a busy night, so go to bed early."

  "Then just kiss for a while and then sleep."

  The whole family got up early on Monday. Zhan Aiping got up early and lit the lamp. Little Mianmian was still sleeping soundly. Zhan Aiping carried her to the small bed to sleep. Gu Sheng had already made the bed.

  Zhan Aiping: "Whatever I can't do, I am the first to make the bed."

  Gu Sheng smiled and said, "Lest you be too lazy to go back to bed."

  The temperature is not very high at the moment, nor is it too cold, but - "It feels good to sleep in winter."

  Who can resist missing the quilt?

  Zhan Aiping sighed regretfully. She really wanted to roll into the warm bed and lie there for a while.

  "I'm glad we're not in the Northeast. You're so afraid of the cold that you can't even get up in the winter."

  "It doesn't matter if you're in the Northeast, you don't understand. The colder it is, the better you sleep. Cover yourself with a big quilt and heat the kang. I don't get off the kang all day long."

  Gu Sheng laughed: "Don't think about it, come and get me dressed."

  Zhan Aiping worked hard to put him into a military uniform, help him fasten the buttons, straighten the collar, and tidy up all the clothes for him. Finally, she looked at her masterpiece with great satisfaction, hugged his handsome face and kissed him.

  "It's really good." The man said thirty-one flowers.

  Gu Sheng held her in his arms: "I really want you to do this to me every day."

  This man just loves when she helps him get dressed.

  Zhan Aiping said: "Then I will help you get dressed, and then I will go back to sleep."

  Gu Sheng rubbed her face gently: "Just one Monday would be nice. I can't bear to have you get up early every day..."

  Zhan Aiping: "--I'm not that lazy, right?"

  The couple pushed the door open and walked out. Xiao Guobao and Lu Cheng were already dressed, and their small schoolbags were placed on the bench. They both said in unison: "Report to the chief, we have already assigned Comrade Yuanyuan!!!"

  The little glutinous rice ball was wearing the red and white clothes of the honor guard, and she felt uncomfortable holding her mother's thigh. Only her mother in the whole family could understand her. It was so difficult to get up early, and she still wanted to sleep more.

  The little glutinous rice ball was drowsy.

  Zhan Aiping suggested: "Why don't your mother tie you a ponytail and go to school?"

  "No!" Xiao Tangyuan suddenly became energetic.

  The reason why I got up early was not to let my mother comb her beautiful hair. Xiao Tangyuan said: "Mom, don't worry, you should comb it nicely. Monitor Gu is going to raise the flag today."

  Zhan Aiping gave her a beautiful hairstyle and said, "Take off your hat and let Brother Lu Cheng help you clip the little flowers."

  "Uh-huh."

  Little Tang Yuan picked up his little red riding hood and was ready to set off.

  Guobaorou and Lu Cheng went to buy steamed buns and came back. In the family area, they could already buy steamed buns with soy milk, fried dough sticks, porridge, and steamed buns in the morning. If Zhan Aiping was too lazy to make breakfast, she would let her children buy breakfast for herself.

  "Does Mom look good? Does Mom look good?" Before departure, the little glutinous rice balls were still very beautiful. They put on a tall little red hat in advance, with their own big drum on the chest, trying to look concave.

  "It's good-looking. Our Yuanyuan is the prettiest."

  Next to him, Lu Cheng was eating steamed buns and thinking that I was walking in the front, and the flag-raiser holding the red flag was not so showy. The Little Red Riding Hood Band in this crowd was so concerned about image.

  Zhan Aiping gave the bun to her daughter, "Okay, let's go to school."

  The three-person team set off in a grand manner. Zhan Aiping watched them go out. She would go out again later, and Gao Jingmei would come to her to watch the children raise the flag.

  Zhang Lirong saw the beautifully dressed eldest daughter Xiao Tang Yuan from the next door family early in the morning, and she couldn't help but feel envious. This girl was so beautiful and cute.

  "It would be great if we could have another daughter." Zhang Lirong was eager. She also wanted to dress her daughter up, comb her beautiful hair, and let her wear nice skirts.

  It's not like this person named Luo is useless.

  Captain Luo muttered to himself: "It's better to be a flag-raiser. It would be great if Jinbao could also be a flag-raiser..."

  Gao Jingmei and Zhan Aiping went to watch the children raise the flag together. They both held cameras. Gao Jingmei was wearing a military uniform and Zhan Aiping was wearing a brown coat. They took photos in the slightly cold wind in the early morning.

  Even someone like Gao Jingmei was very excited when she saw her son as a flag-raiser. She said excitedly: "What kind of special soldier should I be? He will join the honor guard of the three armed forces. I will participate in the military parade in Tian (--) Ann." It would be great to be a flag-raiser in front of the door..."

  A mother thinks too much. Her son just raises a flag in elementary school. She already fantasizes about her child joining the honor guard of the armed services.

  Zhan Aiping looked at her daughter in the crowd with a look full of pride and joy. Her family's round drum was the loudest.

  Lu Ming and his wife came to take Lu Cheng back. Lu Cheng didn't want to go back because he knew that his parents would still leave him alone at home every now and then next year.

  Lu Cheng: "Aunt Zhan's house is nice, crowded and lively."

  Zhan Aiping said: "If your parents are not here, come to your aunt's house to spend the night."

  Zhan Aiping quite likes this kid Lu Cheng. She thinks he looks like her when she was a child.

  Lu Ming and his wife were very embarrassed. They had free time during this period, so they invited Zhan Aiping and his family to have a meal at Lu's house. Their two families were not in the same family area, but they were not far apart.

  The homes are about the same size and style, both in a minimalist style. Lu Ming and his wife don't spend much time at home, and one is busier than the other. For them, the home is like a hotel, and they both have few things. Soldiers, keep things clean and tidy.

  Most of the things in the Lu family belong to Lu Cheng. Gao Jingmei bought a lot of clothes, snacks, shoes, and a variety of toys for her children. The Lu family also has a green double-layered small refrigerator.

  Gao Jingmei said to Zhan Aiping: "My refrigerator is of no use. If you need it, you can take it to your home."

  Zhan Aiping said: "We have an old freezer in the hospital that everyone uses to freeze things."

  Zhan Aiping also wanted to get a refrigerator before, but the hospital's freezers were convenient to use, so there was no need to waste money. After seven or eight years, various factories were converted into refrigerator factories, and the production capacity of refrigerators increased rapidly, and the price It's also cheaper.

  Gao Jingmei: "I also want to get a black and white TV, but I can't see any programs here."

  Today's TVs don't receive many channels, and there isn't much content in a day. It will be better to watch foreign movies after a few years.

  "Our Lao Lu cooks the food himself, let's try it." Gao Jingmei showed off her husband's cooking skills. She originally chose a man like Lu Ming not only because he looked good to her, but also because he cooked delicious food.

  "Xiao Cheng, do you miss daddy's cooking?"

  Lu Cheng said: "Mom, Uncle Gu's cooking is better."

  Gao Jingmei was surprised: "It's true, Dean Zhan, your Lao Gu still cooks?"

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "He came from the same school as your Lao Lu, but not all of them cook well."

  Gao Jingmei: "...This is not a chef class."

  "Next time I go back to your house and try Captain Gu's craftsmanship."

  *

  The children are on winter vacation and it's time to celebrate the New Year. The year has entered 1977. This year's New Year is particularly lively. The firecrackers in the supply and marketing cooperative are almost going crazy. There have been too many major events in the past year, and people all over the country are rejoicing. celebrate the new year.

  In addition to the crazy sales of firecrackers, other items are also sold like crazy. The black market, which was once hidden, is gradually coming to the surface. Many people find that no one cares about it, and transactions are carried out openly during the day.

  It becomes much more convenient to buy something.

  Brother and sister Guobaorou and Xiao Tangyuan were on winter vacation. Xiao Tangyuan ran out to play all day long after finishing his homework. He took small firecrackers with a few brothers to gather and set off firecrackers. They were very happy.

  Lu Cheng was a big firecracker, and his uncle gave him a lot of fresh fireworks, which lit up the ones that were flying all over the ground, some that were blooming on the ground, and some that were flying into the sky...

  Xiao Tangyuan and Lu Chengye went out to play. Zhan Mingzhao and his wife celebrated the New Year together at Gu's house. Gu Xiangyi became pregnant and became pregnant. Zhan Aiping and Gao Jingmei got mahjong and a group of people got together to play mahjong during the New Year.

  Zhan Aiping quite likes playing mahjong. She is good at playing and loves to play. She doesn't like to use her brain when playing mahjong. She likes to try her luck. Tianhu's happiness is the real happiness.

  But they were not very lucky today. They played mahjong with Gao Jingmei and his wife and lost miserably.

  Very depressed.

  "Mom, Mom! Come and see me firecrackers!" Little Tangyuan ran back happily. She was wearing a bright red dress, and the braid on her head was tied with a red rope. She looked like a little Fuwa.

  "Baby, come here beside mom and be a mascot." Zhan Aiping felt that her bright red daughter could help her.

  mascot?

  The little glutinous rice balls were sitting next to my mother's legs, looking at her mahjong tiles.

  Lu Cheng looked at his mother Gao Jingmei at the mahjong table and asked, "Do you want me to be your mascot?"

  Gao Jingmei glanced at her son, looked at the small firecracker in his hand, and refused: "Don't come, mom is lucky now, and there is no need to change things for the time being."

  Lu Cheng: "..."

  Zhan Aiping encouraged: "Go over quickly, go to your mother's house, get more firecrackers, and teach your mother how to light them."

  Liang Pao, as the name suggests, is to play cards to make others mishandle.

  Xiao Tang Yuan held her face and showed off: "Mom, I am also very good at firing cannons. I am much better than him. Do you want me to teach you how to fire cannons?"

  Zhan Aiping: "..." What a leaky little girl she is.

  Gu Sheng couldn't help laughing: "Your mother doesn't need you to teach her. Your mother graduated from artillery school and is a professional in firing artillery."

  Little Tangyuan was confused: "Didn't my mother graduate from the Military Medical University?"

  "You just graduated from artillery school." Zhan Aiping kicked him.

  Zhan Aiping hugged her little girl and played for a while, and found that she had really lucked out. She kissed her daughter and said, "Oh, my Yuanyuan is really my mother's mascot."

  "Xiao Cheng, your mother is a graduate of an authentic artillery school and specializes in firing guns."

  Gao Jingmei didn't believe this evil, so she called her son over and said, "Come and help mother's luck."

  Lu Cheng: "..."

  They were playing mahjong here, while Zhan Mingzhao was reading and writing questions. Gu Xiangyi coaxed Xiaomian and watched him read and write questions. Zhan Mingzhao listened to the inconspicuous sound of playing mahjong next door and the lively firecrackers outside. The sound of laughter and the laughter of children, thinking that happiness belongs to them.

  The college entrance examination may not be resumed next year. When will he have to write this question?

  Do you still have to write for two years?

  He also really wants to play mahjong.

  Gu Xiangyi supervised him: "Dad, please be serious and write well. I think your accuracy has improved recently."

  Zhan Mingzhao was helpless: "Can you still see it?"

  "That's right." Gu Xiangyi said, "Don't I have the answer?"

  Zhan Mingzhao: "..."

  The whole family is busy working, and Xiaoguobao is even more busy. Zhan Aiping forbids him from writing winter vacation homework for others, let alone helping his sister and Lu Cheng to write winter vacation homework. He has a more glorious task. He is I caught a young man and became a small worker, carving wax cardboard.

  Zhan Aiping gave him a reward, carving one for 10 cents. This was the college entrance examination review material she compiled.

  Zhan Aiping plans to save a few sets of college entrance examination review materials. When the college entrance examination resumes, she can fish in troubled waters and sell them privately to make a profit or give them to others. She guesses that there are many people in the hospital who want to sign up for the college entrance examination. There are barefoot doctors in various villages.

  When the college entrance examination resumes, all kinds of wax-engraved and mimeographed materials will be sold like crazy.

  They would never have imagined that these college entrance examination review materials were carved out by primary school students working part-time during the winter vacation.

  Guobaorou is very patient. He likes this work very much, likes these unfamiliar knowledge and topics, and even more likes the joy of making money.

  Ten engravings cost one dollar, and a hundred engravings cost ten dollars.

  Comrade Zhan Aiping felt that he was quite exploitative, but Guobaorou was very happy, because in school, students helped teachers carve wax boards for free, and he could earn a dime, which was a treatment only a biological mother could get.

  Mom is such a good mother.

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  Comrade Xiaozhan sometimes feels that her son has a talent for making money, but sometimes she is not sure.

  After hard-earned ten yuan, I saved half of the Guobaorou and bought snacks for my sisters. I also spent money to buy a chicken so that the family could improve their food.

  Xiao Tangyuan and Xiao Mianmian really love their brother so much.

  Years later, the winter vacation was coming to an end. Under the supervision of her mother and brother, Xiao Tangyuan did not become the one rushing to do her homework. She had finished her homework long ago and was not happy waiting to go to school.

  Going to school is also beneficial. She can be her class monitor and play music in the honor guard.

  Xiao Tangyuan said to Lu Cheng: "Let's wait until next year to continue firing."

  *

  In June, Gu Xiangyi gave birth to a boy in the military hospital. Zhan Mingzhao became a happy and stupid father, saying incoherently: "Sister, I am really a father. I have a child?!"

  Zhan Aiping took the children to stay in the hospital, and asked Zhan Mingzhao to guard Gu Xiangyi while they watched their new-born "little cousin."

  The little guy is well fed. He weighs six pounds. He has a few hairs on his head. He has no eyebrows. His eyes are tightly closed. He has a small and exquisite nose. The nasal bones should be high... I can't tell whether he looks like his father or not. Like mom.

  "It's my younger brother! Mom, look! It's my younger brother!"

  "He looks so red!"

  "Mom, my brother is still sleeping..."

  ...

  Gu Xiangyi looked at his son and disliked him for being ugly, but his nephews and nieces were not good-looking when they were born. This little kid should look pretty good.

  "Sister-in-law, who do you think he looks like?"

  Zhan Aiping: "I can't tell it either. I'll know when it grows older."

  "The child's facial features are quite regular. Don't worry, both our families are well-born."

  Gu Xiangyi was helpless: "They say my nephew is like my uncle, but his uncle is too much."

  Who does it look like? I really can't tell. Anyway, they don't look much like their parents, and their grandparents don't seem to get along much.

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Maybe every uncle is a little bit like him."

  How come there are so many similarities? The children eventually grew up to look like themselves, with just some similar features.

  Gu Xiangyi: "... Just don't be like the elder brother."

  As a little sister, she has five brothers. Among these brothers, she is more afraid of her old-fashioned and serious elder brother.

  Zhan Aiping: "..." Girl, don't set the flag randomly first.

  It's really weird. After Gu Xiangyi said this, Zhan Aiping really felt that this little nephew looked a little like brother Gu.

  Zhan Aiping murmured: "It should just be a psychological effect."

  How could Gu Xiangyi and Zhan Mingzhao, two lively elementary school scumbags who were not very popular when they were young, give birth to a strict and old-fashioned elder brother.

  "Sister-in-law, what's the psychological effect?"

  Zhan Aiping: "After you said it, I think he looks a bit like a big brother."

  Gu Xiangyi said seriously: "That must be the effect of your psychology, sister-in-law."

  Chapter 139 College Entrance Examination

  Gu Xiangyi and the child were taken out of the hospital and were given confinement at Gu's house. Zhan Mingzhao took a leave of absence and took care of them personally. The family was extremely busy, but it was Zhan Aiping who took charge and things gradually became orderly.

  Most clutter is created by silly dads.

  "Sister, is this how you hold your child?"

  "right."

  "I'm afraid he won't feel comfortable."

  "Aren't you very good? You should pay attention to burping."

  ...

  Zhan Aiping called both families. She called the Gu family first and told Gu Zean and his wife that their little sister had given birth. "It's a boy, a grandson."

  Gu Ze'an and his wife were beaming with joy: "It's good to be born, it's good to be born. I've been so scared these days... That was a good day. My little grandson is pretty good, he knows how to choose a day..."

  Gu Ze'an was happily talking incoherently. Now that their little daughter had given birth safely, the couple had nothing to worry about, except for the other three bachelors in the family.

  Qin Ying said: "After giving birth, who does this child look like? Does he look like his father or his mother? I don't know if he is naughty or not."

  Zhan Aiping hesitated and said: "...It should be like an uncle, right?"

  Gu Ze'an took a breath and said, "Aren't you talking nonsense? He has so many uncles, the important thing is which uncle he resembles."

  "The way I see it, the couple's son is better like the second child. The second child is down-to-earth, the third child, the third child is unreliable, and the fourth child... The son-in-law's face shape can't give birth to a fourth child. A fifth child, eh. , Lao Wu's handsome face looks like mine."

  Zhan Aiping: "Pfft--"

  Qin Ying said: "Which uncle does he look like?"

  Zhan Aiping: "You will know when you come and see them. Maybe they all look a little bit alike."

  After hanging up the phone with the Gu family, he called the Zhan family again. Zhan Bo's face lit up when he found out he had a grandson. This was his eldest grandson, who was born safely.

  "Six pounds? He's not very big. Who does he look like?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "Maybe it looks like the child's mother."

  Zhan Bo said: "It doesn't matter if you look like a child's mother, you and Ming Zhao both look like a child's mother."

  Zhu Jiaorong said from the side: "Our Xiaokang family looks most like you, and his son will definitely look like you in the future."

  Zhan Bo said: "That's not necessarily the case."

  Both families said they would take time to see the child. Zhu Jiaorong also wanted to come and serve the daughter-in-law during confinement, but Zhan Aiping refused. Zhu Jiaorong's purpose was not to serve the confinement child. She just wanted to come and see Zhan Mingkang. .

  Zhu Jiaorong was worried: "So many educated youths have returned to the city. When will a well-off person come back?"

  Zhan Bo advised her: "Xiaokang has only been in the countryside for a few years. Don't worry. There is chaos in the city now. How many fights have there been?"

  "You won't even give him a job."

  "It's late. It's late now." Zhan Bo shook his head: "There are too many young people going back to the city. They are all crowded into a pile. You haven't seen it. There is no room for the house at home. They sleep on the street with a few wooden boards." If it's covered, it becomes a house with no place to stay."

  Zhu Jiaorong: "Can our house still accommodate him?"

  "I still need a job. The current jobs are not suitable. There are too many people. Not to mention sweeping the streets, there are people competing for the job of sweeping the latrines."

  Zhu Jiaorong said angrily: "You are not willing to lower your face and run for your son."

  Zhan Bo sighed and said, "I can only find him a temporary job. He is not willing to do these jobs. Xiaokang said that he would stay in the country first and then look for him when he has a good job."

  Zhu Jiaorong: "..."

  *

  Gu Xiangyi looked at the child beside him, poked his little face, turned to Zhan Aiping and said, "His brother is Guobaorou, or sister-in-law, let's call him barbecued pork."

  Zhan Aiping choked, called barbecued pork? In the future, when I despise my son, I will say that I would rather give birth to you than to give birth to a piece of barbecued pork?

  "Guobao pork and barbecued pork are just two pieces of meat. It's juicy and clever."

  Zhan Aiping suggested that she change her name: "How about changing it to another one? Didn't you hear the people over there talking about giving birth to barbecued pork..."

  Give birth to a barbecued pork baby?

  Gu Xiangyi: "..."

  "How about calling it Xiaotang Cake?" Gu Xiangyi thought of another name, "Xiaotang Cake sounds like a girl, so let's call it Xiaodou Bao."

  "Brother makes pork in pot, sister makes dumplings, and here's a small bean bun."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Both the dumplings and the bean buns have fillings."

  "It's delicious!" Gu Xiangyi thought that it was delicious. She liked the red bean buns.

  "Baby, from now on you will be called Xiaodou Bao."

  Several children gathered around to look at the little bean buns and glutinous rice balls: "Mom, is this my brother's name?"

  Guobaorou: "Guobaorou, red bean buns?"

  Xiao Tangyuan: "Only Brother Chengzi is different from us. He is on the same team as your second-grade Brother Mango."

  Lu Cheng emphasized: "I am not Brother Chengzi!"

  "You are Brother Chengzi." Xiao Tangyuan said with a smile: "I love to eat oranges, cut them once, and then cut them again."

  "Gu Yuanyuan!!!"

  Zhan Aiping took them out and said, "No quarrels are allowed in my little aunt's place. Don't disturb my little aunt's rest. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and you can't make noises about Xiao Beanbao. You must set an example for your younger brother and don't lead your younger brother into bad ways."

  A newborn baby looks different every day. The more Gu Xiangyi looked at it, the more she felt that she was also affected by psychological effects. She watched Zhan Mingzhao change Xiaodubao's diaper, and she laughed out loud.

  Zhan Mingzhao was confused: "Why are you laughing?"

  Gu Xiangyi laughed so much that she slapped the bed board! ! ! She really couldn't help but laugh.

  "Sister, come and see, the baby in confinement is laughing like crazy."

  As soon as Zhan Aiping came in, she found that Gu Xiangyi was laughing so hard that she even got cramps from laughing, "It hurts, it hurts, sister-in-law, I'm cramping."

  Zhan Aiping didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She went over to give her a massage. A postpartum woman was so happy that she said, "Why are you laughing like this? You even gave yourself cramps from laughing."

  "Hey, it's much more comfortable. I'm most afraid of cramps. It really hurts." Gu Xiangyi changed her position. She looked at Zhan Mingzhao and his son again, and still couldn't help laughing: "Sister-in-law, you're laughing so hard at me, this little bean bag He really looks like my big brother, hahaha."

  "When I saw Ming Zhao changing the baby's diaper, I wanted to laugh. Sister-in-law, I couldn't help it, hahahahaha..."

  Zhan Mingzhao was startled. He was affected by Gu Xiangyi's smile. Gu Xiangyi was saying inside and outside that his son Xiaodou Bao looked like his eldest brother? Gu Xiangyi's eldest brother? ! !

  ...Gu Yao?

  Gu Yao's old-fashioned face suddenly appeared in his mind, and it was like a bolt from the blue that hit his head, and the hand holding his son began to soften.

  No wonder Zhan Mingzhao always felt something was wrong when he looked at his son. He looked familiar, but he didn't know where he was familiar.

  It turns out he looks like Boss Gu.

  Zhan Mingzhao: "...Stop talking, the more I look at him, the more he looks like a big brother."

  Zhan Aiping was silent for a while. She had not talked about this topic for a long time. Unexpectedly, Gu Xiangyi took the initiative to provoke it.

  She advised: "My nephew is like my uncle. It's normal. It's normal."

  "Yes, he looks like his uncle." As the child's biological mother, Gu Xiangyi said that she got used to it and she felt very happy. "Sister-in-law, look, spank him - hahaha."

  "No, I feel so happy just thinking about my eldest brother's face."

  "Spank my big brother!"

  Thinking about Brother Gu's old-fashioned look, and looking at Xiaodou Bao's silly baby face, there is something inexplicably weird and cute.

  Zhan Aiping's mouth twitched. She didn't quite understand Gu Xiaomei's smile.

  But Zhan Mingzhao is worthy of being Gu Xiangyi's husband. They both have the same smiles. They are so funny and happy every day. Zhan Mingzhao said, "You are like the eldest brother. Now he is in our hands..."

  "Hahahaha!!!" Gu Xiangyi laughed very loudly, and she said loudly: "From now on, we must spank his little butt in front of big brother."

  Are they trying to piss off their elder brother to death?

  This is too arrogant.

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  After walking out of the room and waiting for Gu Sheng to come back, Zhan Aiping told Gu Sheng about the matter and said hurriedly: "Do you have a feeling of escaping from death? This nephew is like an uncle. He didn't slap you on the head. Look at your Little sister, look at your little brother-in-law, if the baby looks like you, spank his little butt in front of you."

  "They mock you every day."

  Gu Sheng: "..." This sister is really terrible.

  "I'm not afraid. I'm still his brother-in-law, and I'm still her sister-in-law's husband. With you as my sister, you will definitely love my child."

  Zhan Aiping: "It hurts."

  Gu Sheng: "What about the one who looks like big brother?"

  Zhan Aiping laughed out loud: "It hurts, but it won't stop me from making fun of my brother."

  "More than that, you must be at the forefront."

  Zhan Aiping secretly said in anticipation: "I really want to laugh when I think of someone with that face and a personality like my little brother and Xiangyi. Hahaha."

  Silly Baitian who looks like the eldest brother or something.

  Gu Sheng said: "Character is not certain."

  "Yes, children are all different."

  Zhan Bo and his wife came over first to see their children. Zhan Bo had a grandson, and he often thought about it after he became a grandfather. When they came over and saw the little bean buns, Zhan Bo was stunned by a huge surprise.

  Zhan Bo's eyes widened. He couldn't believe it: "This kid looks very much like the eldest brother of the Gu family..."

  The eldest brother of the Gu family can easily pursue an official career. If he looks like Brother Gu, wouldn't he be like a big cadre in the future? You must know that the eldest brother of the Gu family is not married yet and has children. If there is such a nephew who looks like him, why not support him properly and he will also have an official career in the future? .

  Zhan Bo felt as if he had eaten a fairy peach. As long as he thought about the possible future, he would fly to the ground.

  "My grandson is amazing, amazing. He looks like a big shot at first glance." Zhan Bo murmured, overjoyed.

  Zhu Jiaorong had been sleeping with him for many years, so how could she have imagined Zhan Bo's thoughts? The corner of her mouth twitched: "It's better not to be unable to find a wife in the future."

  Zhan Bo glared at her: "Don't talk nonsense about my golden grandson. This is the hope of our Zhan family."

  In his opinion, both sons are useless, and this little golden grandson will be able to do great things in the future and become a high official.

  "My golden grandson's name should be Zhan Hongtu!"

  Exhibiting great ambitions is an excellent meaning. The name suddenly popped into Zhan Bo's mind.

  Zhan Mingzhao and Gu Xiangyi refused to name the bean buns Zhan Hongtu, but Zhan Mingzhao chose to name the bean buns Zhan Xu'an.

  Gu Sheng and Zhan Aiping gave their children single-character names. Gu Chen, Gu Yuan, and Gu Mian usually didn't call them by their big names, but by their nicknames.

  Gu Xiangyi said: "I have to write down my son's name. I'm afraid that if I keep calling him Xiaodou Bao, I will forget his real name."

  "Last time I met a sister-in-law and asked me what the surname of the little glutinous rice balls was. I said of course the surname of the little glutinous rice balls was Xiao - huh?"

  As a biological mother, Gu Xiangyi was afraid of forgetting her son's name, so she decided to write it down and read it every day.

  Zhan Mingzhao's mouth twitched: "You're afraid of forgetting, so you call him Zhan Xu'an, An'an, little An'an every day."

  Gu Xiangyi shook his head: "The little bean bag is still cute."

  Zhan Mingzhao: "..."

  Zhan Bo left with his dream in mind. What he is thinking about now is his eldest grandson with a bright future. His eldest grandson is extraordinary and will definitely become a well-known big shot in the future.

  Zhu Jiaorong bit her lip and thought about how it was possible for Mr. and Mrs. Zhan Mingzhao to raise a son for a big shot.

  We'll see.

  Not long after they left, Gu Ze'an and his wife came over. When they saw their little grandson, they were silent. It was an indescribable silence. The couple no longer knew what to say.

  In a daze, I don't know what day or night it is.

  Qin Ying scratched his head and said in surprise in the tone of Jia Baoyu in Dream of Red Mansions

  Gu Ze'an couldn't stop laughing, "As soon as I saw him, I thought of that year..."

  Qin Ying slapped her thigh: "This is really like a nephew and an uncle!"

  "I was printed in the same mold as the boss when I was a child. You haven't seen the boss yet, right? Hurry up and let the boss come and see you."

  The eldest brother of the Gu family has not yet had a chance to meet his nephew. He has a long road to pursue his wife .

  Not long after Gu Xiangyi was born, the news that the college entrance examination was about to be resumed spread like crazy in private. Many people were spreading the news that the college entrance examination was about to be resumed. However, there was no clear news from the authorities, but various gossips emerged one after another. It touches the hearts of all educated young people in the countryside.

  Zhan Mingzhao's heart clenched tightly. He was glad that his sister's guess was right. The college entrance examination was really going to be resumed. After studying for half a year, he was right. What he was afraid of was that the college entrance examination would not resume until next year and he would still need this The scumbag will study hard for another year.

  He really hates math! ! !

  A foreign language student, what kind of mathematics does he study?

  In October, the news of the resumption of the college entrance examination was officially announced in the newspaper. The newspaper sold like crazy, and the hearts of many young people were on fire. A fierce wind of study ignited on the earth.

  The entrance of Xinhua Bookstore was crowded with people, all coming to grab books and review materials. In addition to educated youth students, there were also teachers queuing up at the entrance of the bookstore. There are also many teachers in primary and secondary schools who want to take the college entrance examination, and many of them will enter the examination room with their teachers.

  Zhan Aiping cooperated with a publishing house she met before to sell materials. She originally wanted to sell them alone, but she found it troublesome, so she contacted the publishing house in advance and sent the wax plates of the college entrance examination review materials she had prepared.

  The sales channel you sell is too single. How many can you sell? In cooperation with the publishing house, the publishing house has contacts with major Xinhua bookstores, and the sales volume is even greater.

  Because of the publication of the book "Science Stories", Zhan Aiping has kept in touch with the publishing house. The publishing house was very happy to receive Zhan Aiping's materials. They worked overtime to produce the mimeographed materials, and they had the channels to do so at a lower cost.

  Every day, a new batch of wax-engraved review materials arrived at Xinhua Bookstores everywhere, and they were immediately snatched away. Everyone was afraid that they would not be able to buy them.

  There is a mixed bag of wax board review materials on the market, and many of them are middle school teachers' lecture notes. Zhan Aiping bought a few and flipped through them, and felt that her own college entrance examination review materials were the best.

  Of course, she kept the best part and only sold the popular version. This set is simple and suitable for ordinary people.

  Many people have been away from school for too long and their foundation is so poor that even if they want to review, they have no way to start. Zhan Aiping's material is a bright light.

  The college entrance examination news is announced in October. The college entrance examination in December has less than two months of review time, which is very stressful.

  Zhan Mingzhao went to sign up, and Gu Xiangyi also signed up. Gu Xiangyi guessed: "I should be a runner. I will try in the examination room this year. I will be off work and review for a year or two next year before taking the exam."

  Zhan Mingzhao clenched his fists and then unclenched them: "...Don't be too confident in me. Are you and my sister so sure that I can pass the exam?"

  Gu Xiangyi said: "You can definitely pass the exam, Xiaodoubao is his father."

  "It doesn't matter if you fail the exam. Let's review for another year, and you can take the exam with me!"

  Zhan Mingzhao: "..."

  No, he doesn't want to learn math anymore!

  In the last two months, Zhan Mingzhao worked hard and studied in order not to study mathematics anymore!

  Chapter 140 Victory begins

  Thinking that there were still more than a month left, Zhan Mingzhao studied very hard, scratching his head and tearing up the calendar every day, wishing that the day of the college entrance examination was coming soon, and he had passed the test a hundred times.

  Zhan Mingzhao studied too diligently, and even Gu Xiangyi also followed suit.

  Their little bean buns are not too noisy, they are delicious and easy to sleep in. When I wake up, I am in my aunt's arms, looking at my parents with half-squinted eyes.

  Very caring attitude.

  Being stared at by Brother Gu like this, both Zhan Mingzhao and Gu Xiangyi felt their hearts tightening and couldn't help but study harder.

  There are also many doctors and nurses in Yanxin Health Center who have signed up to take the college entrance examination. Zhan Aiping not only signed and agreed, but also sent them free review materials. She hopes that these people in her hospital can enter college and study in medical school. , become a better doctor.

  "The director of the exhibition is really nice. He didn't hesitate to sign the application and encouraged me to go to college."

  "...I'm just afraid that I won't pass the exam."

  "Don't be so unambitious. If you can't pass the exam this year, there's still next year."

  Zeng Jiang and several other barefoot doctors in the village also wanted to go to medical school and followed this storm of study.

  Dr. He's daughter Helan also signed up for the college entrance examination, and Zhan Aiping sent her college entrance examination review materials.

  Dr. He was in the ward and had nothing to do. He looked through the college entrance examination review materials compiled by Zhan Aiping. He commented: "The materials you compiled are good, but - the handwriting is a bit tender."

  Zhan Aiping didn't say anything, and didn't say it was Xiaoguobao.

  *

  Time has come to December of 1977, and it is the day for the college entrance examination. This year, more than five million people have signed up to take the college entrance examination. Xiaotangyuan and several children are looking forward to the college entrance examination.

  Because they have a day off during the college entrance examination!

  For primary school students, is there anything happier than vacation?

  Xiao Tangyuan and Lu Cheng are in second grade, and Xiao Guobao is in third grade. December is approaching New Year's Day, and Xiao Tangyuan's class is still rehearsing for the New Year's Day art show. Xiao Tangyuan is the squad leader and the lead dancer in their class's art performance.

  The cultural program in the Little Tangyuan class is classical dance. Zhou Yu, a dance teacher from the Municipal Children's Cultural Palace, was invited to rehearse. At this time, their dance had been rehearsed for several days.

  For a primary school student who is not so keen on studying, participating in New Year's Day theatrical performances is so happy. There are often two or three classes spent rehearsing dances instead of classes.

  Xiao Tangyuan has a high talent for dancing, and Teacher Zhou knows everything about it. Zhou Yu originally thought that it was for primary school students to dance, and it didn't need to be too complicated. However, she met a big treasure like Xiao Tangyuan, and she adapted it again and again, making the dance moves more difficult for the lead dancer. .

  Zhan Aiping is addicted to buns these days, and her hair combing skills are getting better and better. While her daughter was dancing classical dance, she collected a lot of classical buns and practiced with wigs for a few days. She wanted to give her daughter a bun. Fairy bun.

  The little glutinous rice ball sat for a long time, waiting for her mother to comb her hair. Zhan Aiping put her into dancing clothes, blue and white, with a fairy-like silk scarf on her arms.

  Zhan Aiping put a touch of red on her daughter's forehead, kissed her little face, and watched her dancing in the yard, counting time.

  The gait of the little glutinous rice balls is light, and the dancing posture is extremely beautiful. As a biological mother, Zhan Aiping can't think of any other adjectives. There are only eight words in her mind, as graceful as a giant, like a swimming dragon.

  Comrade Xiao Zhan feels that his daughter is like the flying fairy on the Dunhuang murals.

  On New Year's Day, the lead dancer, Xiao Tangyuan, will dance on a big drum.

  "Yuanyuan, be good, don't move, mommy will take a picture of you."

  The little glutinous rice ball happily took photos according to her mother's request. After taking the photo, she was very showy: "Mom, am I very beautiful? Am I a little fairy?"

  Zhan Aiping couldn't help laughing, "Yes, yes, my daughter is the most beautiful."

  This little guy, when she doesn't speak, really looks like a demure lady in a painting of ladies. When she speaks, her whole body jumps up and down, turning into a sword-carrying heroine in a martial arts novel.

  Gu Xiangyi took the time to take a look at their mother and daughter during her spare time while writing the topic. The more she looked at them, the more envious she became, "I really want a daughter, I really want a daughter, I really want a daughter..."

  Zhan Mingzhao touched his hair, which had been missing a lot recently. His mind was now filled with math problems.

  He didn't want to write math problems, he just wanted to raise a child, and he didn't want to write any more math problems.

  Teacher Zhou from the Children's Palace went to Gu's house today. After watching the little glutinous rice balls dance, she couldn't help but said to Zhan Aiping: "Your child is very talented in dancing. Let her learn to dance with me."

  "Learn to dance? I have to ask my child's opinion." Zhan Aiping was so excited that her mother, who had no artistic talent at all, could actually have a daughter with extremely talented dancing.

  Will her daughter take the military arts exam in the future and become a dance student?

  After Teacher Zhou left, Zhan Aiping asked her daughter Xiaotangyuan alone, "Yuanyuan, do you want to learn dancing specifically? In the future, you can become a dance student and enter an art university."

  Zhan Aiping thought that her daughter would happily agree. After all, her little glutinous rice dumpling did not like to study and avoided doing homework. If she became a dance student, she would have less academic requirements and would have to practice dance hard on weekdays.

  "Mom..." Looking at his mother, Xiao Tangyuan shook his head hesitantly, "Mom, I like dancing, but -"

  Zhan Aiping knelt down and touched her head: "What's wrong?"

  "I want to get into the Military Medical University." Xiao Tangyuan whispered, "Just like my mother."

  After she finished speaking, her eyes lit up, she glanced up at Zhan Aiping, and then lowered her head shyly.

  "Really." Zhan Aiping was extremely surprised, with a slight smile on her lips, "Just like mom?"

  "Of course." The little guy started to fart, and she suddenly lost her shyness and said confidently: "I love my mother's little glutinous rice balls the most!"

  Zhan Aiping smiled: "I know how to talk sweet words to my mother."

  "If you want to be a military doctor, you don't need to go to a military medical university. You can go to a medical university and then join the army."

  Xiao Tangyuan was stunned for a moment, "Really?"

  "Yes."

  Xiao Tangyuan said: "Then I want to go to military school."

  She also wanted to wear a military uniform and hold a gun.

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "You can go to the military art school."

  Little glutinous rice balls: "..."

  "But I want to be like my mother!" The little guy stamped his feet. She looked at her mother and wondered, do you understand?

  Zhan Aiping asked her: "How do you look like mom? Mom is no longer a military doctor."

  "Just like in the photo... Mom looks so good."

  Photo?

  Zhan Aiping was stunned, guessing that Gu Sheng might have shown some photos to her daughter. This guy always secretly hid many ugly photos of her.

  She held her daughter in her arms, unlocked it, opened a drawer, and looked at old photos.

  As a person with idol baggage, she kept a few of her favorite photos in a notebook. When she was young, there were not only ugly photos, but also many handsome photos in military uniforms.

  Zhan Aiping took out several photos and showed off in front of her daughter. In the photos, she was dressed in military uniform, with short hair, green and handsome... She picked up a group photo and suddenly felt that she looked particularly outstanding in the class group photo.

  They were all influenced by the ugly photos in Gu Sheng's hands. Zhan Aiping used to think that she was not very beautiful. In fact, she was good-looking, but she didn't know it at the time.

  Little Tangyuan recognized her mother in the crowd at a glance: "This is mom! Mom is so beautiful!"

  There was a smile in Zhan Aiping's eyes, and she thought narcissistically: It looks good.

  Comrade Xiao Zhan felt that she was so handsome at that time. If she were a boy, she would want to marry him! !

  Xiao Tangyuan was very excited. She picked up a photo in one hand and looked at the left side and the right side.

  She looked down again, and suddenly she saw a familiar yet unfamiliar figure. Little Tangyuan said in surprise: "There is a father!"

  dad?

  "Is this daddy?" Xiao Tangyuan hesitated.

  She seemed to have seen a photo of her parents!

  Zhan Aiping picked up the photo. In the photo, she was seventeen years old and Gu Sheng was nineteen years old. They were very embarrassed, wearing military uniforms and lying on the grass. Their clothes were stained with mud and water, and their faces were muddy. But Their eyes were very bright and sparkling.

  This is the photo that was originally stolen by Zhan Aijia. It was a photo taken when they participated in the competition.

  "It's dad."

  Little Tangyuan suddenly became very excited, even more excited than her own mother: "It's Daddy!!!!"

  "He looks so tender."

  Isn't it? It's tender and tender, and it's particularly attractive. Zhan Aiping snickered: "Don't let your father hear you."

  "Mom, did you fight? Did you make him look muddy?"

  Zhan Aiping: "???!!"

  "No, I am your father's great benefactor. Hmm, without me, he wouldn't have won the award."

  Although she really wanted to trample him into the mud at that time.

  Xiao Tangyuan said: "Is that why he will marry you?"

  Comrade Yuanyuan is very curious about the past love between his parents.

  Zhan Aiping: "That was your father's long-planned plan."

  "Mom, tell me, tell me."

  Zhan Aiping blushed: "What are you talking about? There is nothing to say."

  "Mom..." Xiao Tangyuan hugged her mother and acted coquettishly. She really wanted to hear about her mother's past.

  Zhan Aiping said: "Your father was very weak at that time and couldn't beat me."

  Xiao Tangyuan looked at her with suspicion, both eyes said: I don't believe it.

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  "If you don't believe me, mom won't tell me. Ask your dad."

  ...

  Xiao Tangyuan read the photos with unsatisfied interest. If her mother hadn't forbidden her, she really wanted to hide the photos and look at them secretly. Knowing that her parents loved each other in the past made her feel warm and sweet. Her love for her parents was innocent and pure. yearn for.

  *

  As the day for the college entrance examination approached, Zhan Mingzhao and his wife did not suffer from insomnia, but Zhan Aiping tossed and turned at night and could not sleep. She was filled with emotions, thinking about her brother who had died young and was about to take the college entrance examination, and the baby she delivered in the town. A child who has passed, thinking about the college entrance examination that is about to change the fate of countless people... thinking about her rebirth, which has also brought about countless new lives.

  Gu Sheng hugged her into his arms: "My little sister and little brother-in-law eat and sleep well all day long, and they take turns sleeping like dead pigs... Wife, why can't you sleep? If you don't know, you think it's... You're taking your college entrance examination."

  Zhan Mingzhao and Gu Xiangyi are really fat and generous. The closer they get to the exam, the happier they are and are happy all day long.

  "I have something on my mind." Zhan Aiping turned around and took the initiative to get closer to Gu Sheng's arms: "Dad must remember to watch his daughter's performance on New Year's Day."

  "Remember, remember, you forgot, this is a children's primary school. We were going to send representatives to watch the children's performances. I want to be a representative."

  "you sure?"

  "I promise, my name will definitely be on the representative." Gu Sheng hugged his wife and chuckled: "I watch it at home every day. You haven't gotten tired of it yet. My daughter has danced so many times."

  "How can this be the same? That's our daughter dancing on the stage!"

  Gu Sheng promised: "I will definitely applaud the loudest when the time comes!"

  Zhan Aiping breathed a sigh of relief, "Teacher Zhou from the Cultural Palace said that our daughter has a talent for dancing. If we work hard, it will be no problem for her to become a dance student."

  "how?"

  Zhan Aiping continued: "My daughter said she doesn't want to be a dance student. She wants to take the exam at the Military Medical University."

  Gu Sheng gently rubbed her face with his fingertips: "Then what do you think?"

  Zhan Aiping: "What else can I think? Of course...it depends on whether she can pass the exam."

  Gu Sheng laughed: "If Yuanyuan is admitted to college, then our mother and brother must have put in a lot of effort. If she fails to pass, let her become a dance student."

  Zhan Aiping nodded: "Grab it with both hands, that's what I meant."

  "Do you want a military doctor's daughter, or a dancer's daughter?"

  Zhan Aiping sighed: "You are just holding two axes and asking me, do you want this golden ax or this golden ax?"

  "They are all golden axes, how can I make a choice."

  Gu Sheng kissed her forehead: "Then let her make her own choice."

  "She can only look at herself."

  Zhan Aiping still plans to let her daughter learn dance in her spare time, which happens to be something she also likes.

  Xiao Tang Yuan practices dancing in the yard every day. Zhan Aiping also wants to dance a few times, but her hands and feet are not very coordinated and too stiff.

  Xiao Tangyuan was helpless: "Mom, when it's fast, you have to go fast, and when it's slow, you have to go slow. You're not boxing, just follow the beat."

  Zhan Aiping put her chin on her hand: "..."

  Obviously both she and her daughter are tone-deaf, so why can Xiao Tang Yuan keep up the rhythm?

  Lu Cheng also participated in the theatrical performance, where the girls danced, and their male classmates were the background, and the others played the drums. As for him, he also performed a few backflips.

  When Xiao Tangyuan and he had nothing to do, they competed in handstands and backflips. It was okay if they competed in handstands. It was about who could stand on their heads longer, but the backflips...

  Zhan Aiping watched the two people doing backflips and flips outside the yard--

  There is always a feeling of entering the Shaolin Temple by mistake.

  Zhan Aiping: "It makes people dizzy."

  The Guobao Rou was very greedy, and he also wanted to flip a few secretly, but no matter how hard he danced, he just kept jumping around in place.

  Zhan Aiping watched her son jumping around without saying a word. She suddenly wanted Gu Sheng to turn over a few for her to see.

  Leader Gu refused: "I'm not an acrobatic troupe."

  Zhan Aiping sighed: "I know you are old, it is not easy."

  "The provoking method is of no use to me."

  ...

  It was still somewhat useful, so I quickly turned over a few to show to my wife, which shocked Captain Luo who was going out next door.

  Captain Luo: "..."

  You are young and you show off.

  It's okay for children to look through it every day, and adults will follow suit.

  I know your wife is a doctor. She used to be a military doctor and she can treat orthopedics. Your wife can save you even though you are showing off your waist.

  Captain Luo complained to Zhang Lirong: "Lao Gu is getting older. He still thinks he is young."

  Zhang Lirong was worried about another thing: "What musical instrument do you think Jin Bao should learn?"

  "How about learning some backflips?" Zhang Lirong also wanted her son to be on stage.

  Captain Luo: "... He has to be able to turn it over."

  *

  When the day of the college entrance examination came, Zhan Mingzhao and his wife went to take the college entrance examination. The whole Gu family mobilized and sent them to the examination room. They were lucky enough to be in the same school examination room, so they didn't have to be divided into two groups.

  Gu Xiangyi and he both wore red underpants, which was what Gu Xiaomei requested! Red, festive!

  Not to mention their red pants, the layout of the examination room was also festive. There were banners everywhere and various cheering slogans, which made people's blood boil.

  Although the examination room was festively decorated, most of the people taking the examination were wearing blue, gray and black clothes, mostly gray and blue, and maybe some were silently wearing red pants.

  Zhan Mingzhao: "..."

  The whole Gu family came to see them into the examination room. There was a huge crowd. The three children, Xiao Guobao, Xiao Tangyuan and Lu Cheng, stood in a row. They raised their hands and placed numbers on them. Xiao Tangyuan was 1, Guobaorou and Lu Cheng. Showing two 0s, the three of them made a "100" gesture.

  Gu Xiangyi: "..."

  Zhan Aiping held Xiaodoubao in her arms, and Xiaodoubao held a small flag that said "Victory is over".

  If I fail the exam, I would really feel sorry for my sister, brother-in-law and family.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

20.2K 169 6
In the 1970s, she remarried her ex-husband's enemy (七零之改嫁前夫死对头) Author: Lao Hu Shiba Qin Laidi died in the third year after she was kicked out of th...
2.8M 159K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
12.4K 88 8
The ex-wife of the educated youth is reborn (知青前妻重生了) Author: Morning Dew and Dawn Li Xia was reborn. At that time, she was taking her two children t...
1.3M 41.1K 65
-a traphouse production- my works #1 february 2021™️ "that's why i wanna thank you and then give you the best of me ..i can't take back the past but...