Come back to me

By ShadowAngel56

After a courageous battle against the toon nappers and Sweet Pete, Chip and Dale have never been more closer... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue

Chapter 19

55 5 2
By ShadowAngel56

Meanwhile, Twilight Sparkle, who was already up at the piers, prepares for a battlefield of the future as she places Chip in a floating force-field like cage, using her alicorn magic just above the water, surrounding the pier!

"You and your little friends are going to pay for what you did. But for now, you will watch as I make sure that everyone will fall under my feet!" Twilight Sparkle echoed in her raging voice before using an additional bound of magic to create a portal from a whirl pool of the water that is now starting to rise! 

With the essence of the portal slowly growing into a dark purple aura around the water barrier that is starting to look like a mirror in image.

"W..wait! What are you doing?!" Chip asked, horrified.

"Oh, I'm just making sure that nobody can resist my magic. So, in order to do that, I'm  going to be taking all of their souls! And then there will be nothing but empty puppets hanging by their strings." Twilight Sparkle planned evilly with a maniacal laughter.

"No!" Chip screamed out, fearing that the whole city would fall under her dark chaos, and he couldn't be enough to stop it.

Thankfully though, Dale and Ellie managed to reach the pier just in time, and got out of the car before Twilight could configure the last step of her plan.

"Hey! Let him go now!" Dale yelled out angrily.

"Oh boy, here comes another hero trying to save the day. What's it gonna take for you to understand that I'm in control here? Huh?! You're powerless against me. You and your little friends are weak. So you might as well give it up before you both embarrass yourselves."  Twilight boomed out with cunning smile.

"I don't think so. It's going to take more than your words to stop me." Dale replied back before quickly turning on his radio to check on his other friends.

"Gadget. Where are you guys at? I need you at the piers, now!" He urged on over the radio.

"We're almost there. Just hang on tight for a little bit longer." Gadget replied over. 

"Got it. When you arrive, come pick me up by the edge of the pier. I have another idea in mind." Dale planned out which now brought attention to Ellie, who turned her head in surprise.

"What are you doing? This could be dangerous. There has to be another way that we can get to him, safely." Ellie insisted as Dale then turns to her for further explanation.

"Look, I don't have a lot of time, if I wait until more help arrives then it'll be too late. So what I need you to do for me is to evaluate the city and make sure that all of those people are not under the radar of her spell. Protect them in any way you can, at all cost." Dale instructed her.

"Yeah, you're right. I'll go and check the districts out. Just promise me, that you'll both look for each other and stay safe. I'll see you guys on the other side." Ellie agreed with a nod before quickly jumping back into her car and radioed her police station for the emergency evacuation.

"Code 4-14. I need all backup units to the streets of New York now!" Ellie ordered over her own police scanner before driving off fast into the main roads of the city.

Leaving Dale alone once again.

Which made the evil sorceress laugh at his so-called 'failed' plan.

"Ha! Is that it? Really? You're just gonna send your friend off on a wild goose chase while you play the knight and shining armor? Oh that is too hilarious." Twilight Sparkle cackled in mockery.

"That may be true. But what you didn't know is how I'll pull my element of surprise." Dale replied confidently right as Gadget and the gang, who have stealthily arrived in the nick of time from all of that nonsense talking, quickly swooped down with their plane and picked him up as planned.

Before flying up towards her direction and immediately begins to shoot flaring sticks that are glowed up high in flames right at her chest!

"Arghhhh!!!!!!" Twilight screamed in howling rage as her magic portal slowly closes up until there was nothing left but swayed currents of water in it's formation.

"You fools! This.... isn't...the end of...oh boy." Twilight huffed out slowly before passing out in the water.

Resulting in all of her magic, gone from everything and everyone.

Including the forcefield cage, which now quickly disappeared into thin air.

Before Chip immediately fell hard from the sky like a shooting star.

Until he was ultimately plunged into the water.

Causing him to lose unconscious from the heavy impact of the gravity in the water!

"Chip!" Dale yelled out in a panic.

Before taking a deep breath and immediately jumps off of the plane.

He was not about to lose him again.

And took the next brave step to making sure that won't happen.

"Dale wait!" Gadget tried to say but was too late as Dale quickly sinks into the depths of the sea.

In a race against time to keep that very promise.

————————————————————————

As Dale dives deeper and deeper into the dark murky ocean.

Looking for a sign that Chip is somewhere in the middle of its abyss.

Until he finally notices a small figure, about the size of his own height and immediately knew that it was him.

As he quickly scoops him up with one hand and pulls them both back up to the surface.

With enough strength to bring them at the edge of the pier and lays him down first before climbing onto the plank wood, himself.

"Pant. Chip. Pant. Can you hear me?" Dale asked in pants from all of the heavy swimming while checking his pulse with one hand and his other hand on his cold cheek.

Before realizing that something was wrong, the moment he felt low and weak heartbeats.

"No...No! No! No! Chip, don't do this to me. Not now. Please... get up." Dale mumbled while immediately starting many sets of deep compressions to the chest while giving out various breath techniques to his lungs.

But even with the correct amount of CPR performances.

It was not changing his weak pulse or the amount of water that was engulfed in his body.

As Dale soon begin to lose the last bit of his hope.

Like a petal on a fragile rose in the winter season.

And started to cry.

"Wake up. Sniff. I need you....Chip, I love you so much. I can't...live without you." Dale sobbed while a rush of heavy tears fell from his eyes in a heave.

Believing that he couldn't save him.

Until he suddenly heard coughing and looked over to see that Chip was able to chug out enough water to clear up his lungs.

"Cough! Cough! Ugh....My head." Chip groaned while rubbing his forehead before looking over at Dale and widened his eyes.

"Dale..." He mumbled out right before Dale quickly sat him up and immediately hugged him around his neck.

While managing to hold onto every bit of him, tightly.

"Sniff. Please...don't ever do that again." Dale sobbed.

"Sorry.... I didn't mean to worry you.
Heh, you did the same thing on our first case together, remember?" Chip pointed out with a small laugh, hoping to relieve some of the pain that they were both feeling right now.

"Don't you dare compare that to what happened tonight. At least I had a pin with me. You had nothing.....and even fell into the ocean. If I haven't managed to find you in all of that water, it could've killed you. And then..... I wouldn't know what to do with myself." Dale sobbed as Chip immediately placed a hand on his cheek.

"Hey...look at me. I'm not going anywhere...I'm right here." Chip soothed out softly, while wiping away the running hot tears from his face before leaning their heads close.

"Sniff. I know. I'm just glad that this is over. And...you still have your memories back." Dale mumbled before holding onto his hand and closed his eyes in a sign of relief.

"Well...now that you mentioned it, I did feel like, I may have forgotten one thing." Chip spoke out with a soft grin.

"Huh?! Which one? The part about our mission o...or the time that we..." Dale asked in a frantic panic, not realizing that it was only a playful tease.

Until he was interrupted when Chip suddenly leans forward and kisses him on the lips.

"Did I ever forget to tell you that I love you?" Chip asked with a glowing smile.

Which made Dale happier than he ever felt since the moment he knew he fell in love with him.

"No. But I'm glad that you're reminding me." Dale said while gently holding his face before the two kissed with all of their hearts as the peak of the sunset now shines on the two of them in the glow of its horizon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188 9 7
Cody Park, the local amnesiac student. Poor dude has only been able to remember the past year of his life, and for some reason still has gaps in his...
121K 2.4K 21
[PREVIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH MY KIDNAPPER} When Katie gets kidnapped, she's not scared. In fact, it looks like her two kidnappers are unexperianced idiot...
Insomnia By J.R. Johansson

Mystery / Thriller

727 46 33
"It's been four years since I slept, and I suspect it is killing me." Instead of sleeping, Parker Chipp spends each night trapped in the dream of the...
6.9K 161 17
A wendip fanfiction about when Dipper and Mabel get hired to be cops at just ages 13. (Because their police force is that desperate). When they get t...