Come back to me

By ShadowAngel56

After a courageous battle against the toon nappers and Sweet Pete, Chip and Dale have never been more closer... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 15

60 4 8
By ShadowAngel56

Meanwhile Chip, who was still sleeping at the time, dreamt of vivid visions once again.

Except this time, they were much clearer.

And have revealed a lot more than he expected.

With the first set of memories imaged with him and Dale, when they were just little kids at school.

Where their young minds have embraced the long friendship that the two had together.

"We make a good team don't we?" Little Chip said confidently during a project that they have worked on in class.

"Yep. And we'll always be best friends forever." Little Dale replied back with a bright smile on his face.

Before a flash of other memories played out like a film reel that speedily ages all the way up to their adulthood.

Where the two had just got their dream job of being Hollywood stars in the Chip and Dale series.

"No matter what happens, I got your back." Dale said while the two were in Dale's trailer during one of their many off-filming breaks. 

"And you'll have mine as well." Chip said with a soft smile.

Until the memories then suddenly changed forward to when the two had their last conversation after Chip decides not to be a part of the acting industry anymore.

Where Dale had tracked him down to his house and knocked on his door.

"What?" Chip asked rudely while opening the door at the time.

"What happened to you out there? We needed you for the next scene?" Dale asked in concern.

"What did you think happened? I quit." Chip answered, crossing his arms.

"But why though? I'm not leaving the series until after the final season is over." Dale said, confused by his sudden change of attitude.

"Exactly. Why wait, when you can just jump into that little Double Dale role you have always wanted. Might as well get a head start on it when you can." Chip said, rudely.

"Chip, what has gotten into you? All I did was accept an opportunity and you're acting like I'm doing a bad thing." Dale asked, offended.

"Do I really need to explain myself to you? Or did you forget that we promised to do the show together as a team? Have fun with your new job. I hope that it was worth it." Chip said before slamming the door in his face.

Leaving Dale shocked by his last words.

"Chip..." Dale mumbled sadly before leaving his front porch and slowly moved away towards his next job.

Where their lives had turned distant for so many years.

Until the bootleg case showed up and their missing friend had brought the two back together again.

As that period of time sped up before hitting a crucial moment where Chip had come to realize that he had missed him all this time and wanted to tell him how he felt.

"Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you. You mean too much to me." Chip reminded him during one of their stealth encounters with the criminals.

"And you always mean a lot to me too. I don't want us to ever separate again. We can do this. Together." Dale said nodding his head in agreement.

Before the memories moved on over towards the tip end of the case.

Where the mutated sweet Pete had attacked on a hit in one final direction before his arrest.

That somehow consequently had landed on Dale after he pushed Chip out of the way to safety.

Where Chip had immediately picked himself off the ground and hovered over an unconscious Dale in heavy tears.

Scared that he wouldn't be able to see his best friend again, Chip at the time, poured out all his feelings to him in a heartbeat.

"You know the morning I first met you, when we were just kids at the cafeteria......"

"I never told you this, but I begged my mom to let me stay after school because I didn't have any friends...."

"I was so scared and so lost...just like you...."

"And I knew from there that it's because I needed you more than you needed me......."

The same scene played again as more and more memories soon flooded into his head, all at once.

And before Chip knew it, he immediately woke up in a gasp air!

Gasp!

I...I remember everything...

I...knew exactly what happened to all of those victims and...that girl, Twilight Sparkle.

She was the one who took them and lured that lawyer into the portal on the night of that party.

I recognized her dark sinister smile....

Before her powers caught wind and flew me into the back of that wall where I hit my head.

And Dale....

He came to see me at the hospital that time and.....

Man...he must be thinking how crazy I was when I told him that I didn't remember anything about us.

Oh geez.

Was I such a bother to him all this time?

He was only trying to keep me from getting thrown in jail and instead of listening...

I ended up lashing out at him like a jerk.

Sigh.

Where is he....

I needed to tell him that I'm sorry.

Chip thought while getting up from the bed and went to the bathroom to rinse his face off.

Before looking up at the mirror in a heave.

Dale....

There's so much I wanted to tell you.

I remember....

On the night before I left....I saw your smile.

That same smile that has kept me going and gave me hope all those years.

And the more I see it...

The more I was too scared to hurt you for it all to go away.

I wanted to see you every single day for so long....

That letting you go became the hardest for me.

And now....seeing all those moments....

And all the memories.....

Made me realize how much I really....

Chip thought until a bright smile formed around his face.

And his heart lightened up happily.

At this point, there was no time for any thoughts.

Because his words will tell it all for him.

As he races out of the bathroom and bedroom before stepping into the kitchen area to call for his name.

"Dale? Dale! Where are you? Listen, I wanted to tell you..." Chip tried to shout out, but heard nothing.

And then, he saw a note on the fridge and took it out from the magnet to read.

Hey Chip.

Sorry for leaving in a hurry.

But don't worry, I'm not mad.

After our little fight last night, I thought about it some more.

And it turns out that you were right.

I believe you.

About the case.

About everything.

Even on who the kidnapper was and where the victims may be.

I'm going back to that place and try to find a way to free those people back home.

but I promise, I'll return soon.

So stay home and be safe.

Your best friend, Dale.

As Chip widened his eyes and shook his head, nervously.

Oh no.

He must have figured it out and went back to that treehouse.

I have to find him, quick.

Chip thought while grabbing a hold of his phone that was left on the kitchen counter and called a familiar friend for help.

Once the call was picked up, Chip did his very best to rush through the reason for calling.

"Hello Monterey? Yes. I'm doing okay. Listen, I don't have a lot of time left. So I need to ask a little favor from you. You remember Zipper and Gadget right? Well, Do you know where they might be? It's an emergency. Uh huh. Okay. Can you text me their address? Thank you so much. I'll be sure to tell them that you said hello. Okay Bye." Chip said quickly before hanging up the phone and grabbed his coat as he heads over to his friends' house in an Uber ride.

With the constant worrying thought in his mind that told him.

If Twilight Sparkle ever got ahold to Dale.....

It won't be that easy to escape this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 29 19
"Why is it always us? Why not someone else?" Once again, the team is back at it again. Another mission, another friend to save, another battle, the s...
17.1K 290 50
Hello there again! This is now my 2nd Wattpad story, which is the sequel to Agent 38: In The Making. If you haven't read it yet, please do go ahead a...
121K 2.4K 21
[PREVIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH MY KIDNAPPER} When Katie gets kidnapped, she's not scared. In fact, it looks like her two kidnappers are unexperianced idiot...
188 9 7
Cody Park, the local amnesiac student. Poor dude has only been able to remember the past year of his life, and for some reason still has gaps in his...