Endless Love

由 xxmmas_

❝Never in my life have I met someone like you. You're someone that comes once in a lifetime.❞ - Lucas William... 更多

Authors Note And Character Aesthetics
1 : Pilot
2 : Back To Where It All Started
3 : Depressing Mall Trips
4 : Summer Nights
5 : First Day Back
6 : The Matchmaking Project
7 : First Date Jitters
8 : Suspicious Dreams
9 : A Night To Remember...Or Not
10 : Aftermath Of The Storm
11 : Business Trips And Bad Decisions
12 : Slumber Party
13 : The Reason I Love And Hate Elevators
14 : It's Wednesday My Dudes
15 : DDD (Double Date Disaster)
16 : Friday Night Lights
17 : Suprise Visits
18 : Birthday Kisses And Weakness
19 : Spooky Season Is Officially A Go
21 : He's Alive...I Think
Bonus Chapter : Cam's Birthday
22 : The L-Word
23 : Move Night
24 : Quinceañera Prep : Scene 14 Take 347
25 : Es Hora De Una Quinceañera!

20 : Seriously, Whose Idea Was This?

11 2 0
由 xxmmas_

AALIYAH

This could by far be one of the worst ideas in all of history.

Maybe I'm being dramatic, maybe not.

I mean who in their right mind would willingly go to a haunted house?

I'll tell you who. Tweedledee and Tweedledum. Thing 1 and Thing 2 if you wanna be nice about it.

Every time they make a decision it makes me think about my life choices.

"I mean come on," Desiree started, "It can't be that bad right?" We're currently in my room Desirée's sitting on my bed while I'm at my desk. We were watching The Vampire Diaries until Desirée brought up the whole thing again so now that's the topic.

"No, quite frankly it can be that bad."

She laughed at me. I was being dead serious so I took offense to that. "I mean watching scary movies is one thing but actually being in one is a whole other thing."

"You have a point," Desirée said after thinking for a little.

I felt my phone vibrate and when I looked down to see who it was I started smiling. I don't know when just seeing his name started making me smile again yet here we are.

"Who's got you smiling so hard?" Desirée started, "Wait...is it your lover?"

My smile immediately dropped and I looked up from my phone. "Once again definitely not my lover but if you wanna go with that then by all means go ahead."

"Oh come on Aaliyah be completely honest with me," Desireé said as she turned to where I was and waved for me to come sit on my bed, "How do you feel about Lucas?"

I tried to say something but I genuinely couldn't. It's like my mouth was super-glued together. Every time someone asked that question I didn't know how to answer.

"I don't know."

"You don't know?"

"I mean I know how I feel but I don't at the same time."

"Strangely enough I know exactly what you mean."

"And that's one of the many reasons I love you."

"I mean who wouldn't love me."

I was about to say something when I felt my phone vibrating. It was Lucas. Facetiming me.

You just can't get enough of me can you?

I could never have too much Aaliyah I mean you should know that by now

What do you want

You

"Awwwwwww" Desirée interrupted while placing her hands over her chest.

"Can you shut up?" I said while throwing a pillow at her.

I'm being serious

And so am I. I don't think I've made any attempt to hide how I feel about you Aaliyah. You're the only one who's acting like you don't know what you want.

So you called my phone to yell at me for not knowing how I feel

I didn't yell

Bye Lucas

Ok wait. I called to check up on you

Check on me?

Yeah

"Awwwwww," Desirée said again.

"I'm seriously about to kick you out."

"Well, I can see where I'm not wanted." She got off my bed and left my room.

Wow you're mean

No I'm not

But the real reason I called you is to remind you of our little adventure tonight

Oh you mean the haunted house that me and Desirée didn't wanna go to

Yeah I think that's it

You know we could just simply not come and there's nothing you guys could do about it

Now Aaliyah let's be rational here we both know you're going whether you like it or not

He's right but I'll never admit that.

Your silence is all the response I need we'll be there at 9

Can't wait!

We're gonna have so much fun

Oh I bet!

Bye Aaliyah

Someone help me.

•••

9 O'clock. The dreaded hour.

The way I'm talking you would think we're in the beginning of a horror movie. Minus well be.

If you didn't know by now I hate scary things. One might consider The Vampire Diaries scary but I don't see it like that. Watching "scary" movies and shows is one thing, but for me to actually be in it is a whole other category.

"Aaliyah come on they're waiting on us," Desirée said yelling at me from outside my room door.

"I'm sorry I just have to say any last goodbyes just in case anything happens tonight."

"I keep forgetting how dramatic you are.

I gasped. "I'm offended. That should be one of the first things you remember about me. After the sarcasm of course."

"You know what I'll just tell them that you're coming," She said she said grabbing her coat and going downstairs.

I have a really intense feeling that I'm going to regret everything I do tonight.

•••

"Well," Lucas said pulling up, "We're here."

"Great!" I said sarcastically, "Now we can leave."

"You know that's not going to work," he said turning towards me.

Originally, we were all going to ride together, but Desirée insisted on letting me spend some quality time with my "future husband."

So she quickly hopped in the car with Xavier and they left before I could say anything.

Her attempt at playing matchmaker isn't working.

"I'm telling you I do not do good with scary things," I said for probably the 7 thousandth time.

"I KNOW!"

"Just letting you know."

"Okay well let's go," Lucas said getting out of the car.

We met up with Desirée and Xavier and she immediately started smiling when she saw us walk up.

"So how was the ride?" She asked walking to get beside me.

"0/10 would not recommend."

"Aaliyah come on."

"Desirée let's leave."

"Ok, I've had enough of you for one day."

"Awww thank you such a sweet thing to say most people couldn't handle me for even an hour."

"I'd gladly handle you for more than an hour." Lucas inputted.

"Okay. Conversations over now." I said walking away with Desirée beside me.

•••

After at least thirty minutes of Desirée and I screaming while Lucas and Xavier laughed we eventually got tired.

"I need a break," Desiree said.

"Yeah me too." I agreed.

We decided to stop at the least threatening place so no one would jump out at us and I would take off running and then end up lost somewhere with no one to help.

A bit much? Yeah.

"If you guys scream any more you'll lose your voice," Xavier said.

"Yeah, and I would hate not hearing your voice insult me every 5 seconds," Lucas said turning towards me.

I just smiled because the alternative was a lot worse.

"I'll be back," Desirée said, "Xavier come with me."

Before he could answer Desirée grabbed him by the arm and dragged him.

After about 5 minutes I made the executive decision that they weren't coming back.

So now instead of all 4 of us. It was just me and Lucas.

Great.

I wholeheartedly believe she did this on purpose.

She definitely did.

"So I guess it's just me and you now princess."

Help me.

After spending the whole night screaming somewhere along the way I lost Lucas in a crowd of people.

This is how it starts.

I slowly walked down the halls filled with blood and cobwebs or maybe they were spiderwebs either way I didn't like this.

The floors behind me started to creak and the doors of the hall started to open.

The creaks started getting closer and closer until they felt like they were only a couple of steps behind me.

"Aaliyah." I heard something or someone whisper.

"Aaliyah."

Yeah, no.

I need to go right now.

"Aaliyah." I heard again.

I started to walk faster and the creaks started coming up behind me at the same pace until someone touched me.

"Aaliyah."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Then I heard laughing.

I turned around to find Lucas walking around laughing trying to catch his breath.

I let out a deep sigh.

"What the hell Lucas!"

"Oh my gosh," he said still laughing and trying to catch his breath, "you should've seen your face. And then the scream oh my gosh the scream. I think the people in Antarctica heard you."

Obviously, I wasn't amused.

"That was so not funny."

"Oh but it was."

"Where'd you go?!" I said punching him on the shoulder."

"No, where'd you go?" He asked not moving an inch, "I turned around for one minute and you were gone. No one told you to follow the crowd."

"You know what I think I've had enough screaming for one night let's just go."

"Oh, the screaming has only started." He said with a slight smirk on his face.

"You're disgusting," I said walking away.

"But you like me," he said following behind me.

•••

Lucas and I finally made it back to my house. It was a twenty-minute drive of nonstop arguing over stupid things.

Of course, Heath Ledger plays the best Joker.

Any other opinion deserves the electric chair.

I caught back up with Desirée and Xavier. She said she was exhausted and they were gonna go back to her place.

Hope they have fun.

"I still can't believe you don't like mint chocolate chip," Lucas said as he got out of the car. He came over to open my door.

Cam's car was gone when I got there so I guess it's just me tonight.

I opened my front door, walked inside, and checked out the house.

Had to make sure there weren't any robbers or some random person hiding in my closet or something like that.

You know?

I guess Lucas noticed Cam wasn't here because he started to get a worried look on his face.

"What?" I asked going to sit on the couch.

"Nothing." He said still standing by the door.

"Lucas."

"I think I should stay here with you tonight."

"Okay."

"-And I know you'll probably say no I just feel like it's not safe since Chris isn't here. I know you've done this plenty of times-wait did you say okay?"

"About 26 words ago."

"Wait you're for real? I thought you would say no."

"You were going to anyway."

"Glad you know."

He went to grab a book bag out of the trunk of his car. He said it's in case of emergencies. He has everything he needs to stay overnight at someone's house.

Emergencies my ass.

He totally packed that before he left.

Surprisingly, he was a gentleman the whole night. Of course, there were the flirty and slightly inappropriate comments but for the most part, it wasn't half bad.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." Lucas perked up a little bit, "And no before you even ask you can't join."

He slouched back down in his seat.

Teenage boys, I tell you.

I got out of the shower and went back downstairs to see if Lucas was still down there. Then I heard water running from one of the guest bathrooms. I'm gonna assume he's in the shower.

I sure hope so.

I went to my room and straightened it up a little and got everything ready. I went to lay on my bed and texted Desirée.

Seems like she and Xavier were having fun so I just told her goodnight. I thought about what show I wanted to watch in the shower. There were so many options.

Of course, we're watching TVD. I thought about One Tree Hill, but Lucas isn't ready for that yet.

Lucas came into my room and laid down beside me with shorts and a wife beater on.

I wouldn't have minded if he happened to not have a shirt or the shorts on but that's totally his choice.

"TVD again?" he asked looking at the screen.

"Did you expect anything less?"

He just laughed and flashed his beautiful smile at me.

I absolutely love hi...his smile.

His smile.

We sat there watching for an episode or two until I felt Lucas burning holes in the side of my head.

He finally cleared his throat and said something "Can we talk about something really quick?"

Oh no.

I saw this coming I guess it's best to get it out of the way.

"Yeah sure what is it."

Lucas paused the TV and turned to face me.

Maybe I'll regret this, maybe I won't, but I'll never know unless I do it.

"I know you're tired of me asking. But how do you feel? Not just about me but about everything really?"

"I don't know how I feel honestly Lucas."

He stayed silent so I took that as a sign to keep going.

"You really hurt me when you left and I know you didn't mean to but you did so I'm not blaming you. I'm just hesitant to start something again because I'm scared you'll leave or I'll get hurt again."

"Aaliyah," he said in a sincere voice, reaching for my hand. I let him grab it. "I don't know what'll happen in the future. Hell, I don't know what'll happen tomorrow but what I do know is I'll never leave you again. I won't make a promise because I can't promise that since I don't know what'll happen but I know I'll never intentionally leave you."

I smiled. "I'll definitely be thinking about it since I need to know how I feel myself. Just give me a little time."

"I'll wait for you. No matter how long it takes."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

865 193 30
Amber Brown Miller is a girl with Neurofibromatosis, an incurable disease. Her life has been nothing but tragic. It takes a different turn when she...
444 50 8
It started by accident. It ended as planned. Love came in different forms. What if it started with an accident meeting? Asteria Hartley is a young v...
19.2K 602 47
Ranking - #414-Victoriajustice #48-fransisco Amanda: Having lost her mother during childbirth and her father when she was only five years old, Amand...
1K 70 33
Two lost souls. Finding each other. Finding themselves. Luna is a sophomore in college with a group of friends that have become family to her, and to...