[The Abnormal Alpha]:(Fiction...

Von DTaleD

[The Abnormal Alpha]:(Fiction):[BL] [Written By]:[DTaleD] [Editing]: [Complete] [Updating]: [Complete] [Chapt... Mehr

[Ch 1]+(Aubrey Academy)
[Ch 2]+(First Friend+Scent)
[Ch 3]+(Clinic+Fox Omega)
[Ch 4]+(Mecha)
[Ch 5]+(Rank)
[Ch 6]+(Beast Hunt+Duo)
[Ch 7]+(Egg+Region)
[Ch 8]+(Dream+Ice Mountain)
[Ch 9]+(Rare Plants+Spider Cave)
[Ch 10]+(Beast Hunt Over+Memory)
[Ch 11]+(Egg Hatching+Another Friend)
[Ch 12]+(Mythical Creatures Don't Exist+Potential Couple?)
[Ch 13]+(Battle Between Dog & Lion)
[Ch 14]+(Dog & Fox Conversation+Festival)
[Ch 15]+(Alchemy+Hot News)
[Ch 16]+(Second Year+Beast Encounter)
[Ch 17]+(Inside The Music Room+Clay?!)
[Ch 18]+(Child Clay+Transfer Student)
[Ch 19]+(Popularity+Hanging Out)
[Ch 20]+(All Red+Swimming Pool)
[Ch 21]+(Relaxing+Future Plans)
[Ch 22]+(First Kiss Stolen)
[Ch 23]+(Fainted From Heat)
[Ch 24]+(Clay's B-Day+Teacher Jordan)
[Ch 25]+(Graduation+Packing)
[Ch 26]+(Planet Montana)
[Ch 27]+(Forest Garden+Recommendation)
[Ch 28]+(Scared Of Himself+Media News)
[Ch 29]+(Gonjoo Pirates+Rumors)
[Ch 30]+(Leaving Planet Montana+Black Out)
[Ch 31]+(Not A Stone)
[Ch 32]+(Shopping District+Familiar Faces)
[Ch 33]+(Phone Numbers+Dinner)
[Ch 34]+(Isaac's Gift)
[Ch 35]+(Mission Distraction)
[Ch 36]+(Happy 19th Birthday!)
[Ch 37]+(Jealousy+More Lore)
[Ch 38]:(Vincent Calling Nile+Stuck Inside The House)
[Ch 39]+(Shocking News)
[Ch 40]+(Celestial University+Laverna Info)
[Ch 41]+(Mutated Beast Attack 1)
[Ch 42]+(Mutated Beast Attack 2)
[Ch 43]+(Interstellar Hospital)
[Ch 44]+(Hot Topic About Nile)
[Ch 45]+(Letters: Marriage Proposals+The Couple)
[Ch 46]+(Visiting The Varon Mansion+Hostil Siblings)
[Ch 47]+(Letter From The Orphanage+Resentment He See's)
[Ch 48]+(Thoughts About Bonding+Spying)
[Ch 49]+(Father & Son Bonding+Feelings)
[Ch 50]+(Exorcism)
[Ch 51]+(Baby Gender Reveal Party+Texting)
[Ch 52]+(Texting 2+Conversation About Nile & Aaron)
[Ch 53]+(Theater Date)
[Ch 54]+(Giving Words In The Conversation+Dating A Stalker)
[Ch 56]+(Hybrid Of Three Species+Birth Of The Baby)
[Ch 57]+(Magic Control+Naming The Baby)
[Ch 58]+(Apology & Getting Scolded+Two Choices)
[Ch 59]+(Going Out+Baby Magnus)
[Ch 60]+(Encounter With An Acquaintance+Indian Food)
[A/N]:[The Abnormal Alpha]

[Ch 55]+(Sickening +The Little Girl)

330 11 3
Von DTaleD

[6 Days Later]+(Present Time)

Nile was not feeling well made an excuse letter to the professor about his sickness today.

He was bedridden.

Clay and Riko were both worried and Emeric was also here.

[Nile's Bedroom]

"Sooo..... How did you get sick?", Emeric asked his friend/Nile.

Nile didn't say anything as he was not in a good mood.

Which made Emeric a little irritated because Nile didn't reply to his question.

Then Emeric notice that Nile's phone had a lot of notifications and it he was impatient.

"Don't!", Nile exclaimed but it was too late.

Emeric saw the the person's name a familiar name that made his blood cold.

"Nile, why? Why didn't you tell me that you've been talking to Aaron Strife", Emeric said and didn't yell as he might made Nile stressed out.

"I-", Nile was cut off by Emeric.

"Don't excuse yourself Nile. Now I know why your mental health plummeted so suddenly", Emeric said and is serious and is displeasure'd about it.

And is worried about Nile.

He shut down Nile's phone and put it back at the desk beside the bed.

"You need to rest, I'll probably inform Isaac and Hunter about your situation, I'm going to talk with Clay and Emeric", Emeric told Nile.

Nile nodded and didn't disagree with Emeric who left the room afterwards fo talk with Clay and Riko.

[Living Room]

Clay and Riko had been explaining on what happened to Emeric.

"Let me guess this straight", Emeric said and pause for moment and continue saying", Victor/His Highness had cause a bombshell about Aaron being Nile's stalker and that's why Nile's health suddenly plummet so sudden?".

"Yes, Afterwards there was a lot of drama happening between the two of them, then Nile left Aaron", Riko said and told Emeric.

"Oh", Emeric muttered and said,"We should take Nile to the hospital".

"Ok", Riko responded and while Clay left and went to check his father's/Nile's condition.

With Isaac and Hunter.....

"Oh god not again", Isaac who heard from Emeric that Nile is not in good condition again.

"Isaac. What happen? What's going on?", Hunter came in and asked Isaac on what is going on.

Isaac turned off his phone and said,"Emeric called me and it's about Nile..... his not in good health".

Hunter frown and confused on what made Nile's condition worst.

"We should visit him and personally asked Emeric on what is truly going on", Isaac said.

"Right", Hunter replied and is rubbing his stomach.

His stomach had grown large and soon Hunter will give birth to they're son.

With Aaron.....

Aaron really screwed the entire thing and imade Nile ran away because of him stalking.

He has been trying to message and call Nile but he didn't respond and it made him concerned and scared.

'I should apologize', Aaron thought and want to have a second chance and try to maybe get therapy.

Aaron obsession is something he had to control or it will get worse.

'Nile', Even saying Nile's name, Aaron was in trance.

It made him puke when he thought about his actions, he was a sick person that shouldn't deserve a chance.

However his other side says that he needed a second chance and to gain Nile's trust again.

Then someone knocked the door three times.

"Aaron? Is something wrong?", Anton who was worried about his son/Aaron.

"Nothing it's nothing", Aaron said who laid on his bed to rest.

Anton didn't believe on what Aaron said that he is alright and thinks that Aaron must be upset about something.

'Didn't Aaron had a date with Nile days ago?', Anton thought and knew that something must have gone wrong.

He will have to talk to Aaron to get through to him.

[Interstellar Hospital]

(3 Weeks Later)+[Present Time]

Nile is resting on the hospital bed and is of course in a deep sleep as he was given an injection to make him fall asleep.

[Dream Worlda]

"It's you again", He said and surprised that the little was here.

The little girl was sitting on top of the concrete wall in front of Nile.

"Yeah, It's good to see again", She said as she swing her legs back and forth.

"Good to see you again? Who are you anyway? I've never seen you before?", Nile said and questioned the little girl.

Crossing her legs she said."My name is Mallory I don't have a surname".

[Mallory]

Mallory indeed looks like an innocent little girl only in appearance.

'Who would named her "Unlucky"?', Nile thought about Mallory's name and another question that came out of nowhere,'And why does she look like a loli?'.

Nile knew that Mallory is not a kid.

"Mallory, why are you here?", Nile asked Mallory.

"Well, I haven't told you that I'm just a stranger who accidentally entered your consciousness/dream, I've been here since you were little", Mallory said and told Nile.

"Since I was little?", Nile is dumbfounded about what Mallory said.

"Uh huh... By the way what happen to you to make yourself weak", Mallory said and question Nile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Real World]

With Vincent.....

Vincent haven't seen Nile for about weeks not and wondered what happen.

Nile hasn't respond to him.

'Is Nile going to be alright?', Vincent thought as the professor informed that Nile is not in good health and will be absent again.

With Maisha.....

Maisha check the three patients that were resting in the clinic.

She was not busy and since they're were not much patients in the clinic and the three students/patients were not seriously injured only scratches and bruises.

And she went to file some paperwork and reading at the same time as she was sitting on his seat and papers on the desk.

Maisha one by one read the papers and writing them her phone dinged.

"?"

Her phone had a notification from Emeric and thought.

'Is it about Nile?', Maisha thought as it was pretty obvious.

Grabbing her holographic phone and unlock it and check the message that Emeric had sended.

Back with Nile and Mallory.....

[Dream World]

Nile and Mallory were getting along and there were no arguments as they had a casual conversation.

"So that what happen to you", Mallory said after Nile explain to him why his mental health lowered.

"Yeah it's mess up", Nile said who look lazy in expression."May I asked about something?".

Nile asked Mallory.

"Sure, asked away if you want", Mallory said to Nile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What am i anyway?", Nile asked a simple question on what he is.

Mallory was a little surprised that Nile asked but she answered his question.

"Your a hybrid to be exact", Mallory said as she flew around Nile.

"Hybrid..... What type of hybrid? I don't even know what i really am", Nile said and asked again.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11K 1.2K 12
Maybe finding a true mate isn't always love at first sight. ***** An omega thief gets thrown out of his clan of...
2.6M 110K 115
(WARNING: Don't read if you're going to complain there isn't a warning when there's sex, gore, et c. This is a very ADULT novel and as such only ADUL...
252K 12.6K 25
How bad can things get for an Omega? Found in heat and pimped out by his professor, now pregnant, and vomiting from morning sickness until he passes...
644K 20K 30
♥Book #1♥ Omega Quincy Warmers has a massive job ahead. He's going to take over his pack, "Lycan" soon. Though before that he needs to meet his mate...