Enemies || Ryeji

By Hwanggsz

Shin Ryujin, the biggest troublemaker in the school. Hwang Yeji, a girl who likes to mess with Ryujin. They a... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty seven
Twenty eight

Twenty six

550 24 5
By Hwanggsz

Last night was indeed a great night.

It was Friday morning as yeji walked into school, happily.

Tonight was the night of soobin's party, everyone was excited and couldn't wait. There will be loud music, alcohol, snacks.

Yeji met chaeryeong in front of the school building. They started jumping up in excitement once seeing each other, as they ran and hugged each other tightly.

"HEYYY."

"HIII."

They soon calm down as they walk side by side into the building.

"So, excited for soobin's party tonight?" Yeji asked.

"Very." Chae answered.

"Do you think I could come to yours so we can get ready together? And go together?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Sure. Of course we can. Ryujin will be there so us three can walk together." Yeji answered.

"Sweet."

They enter form room, taking a seat.

Everyone was talking about soobin's party tonight.

Chaeryeong and yeji were happily chatting about soobin's party, too.

Until Chaeryeong noticed something, dropping her smile and changing the subject with what she saw.

"Yeji, you have marks down your neck? A-are they bruises?" Chaeryeong asked worriedly, lifting yeji's chin up a bit and moving closer to examine them.

There were marks all up her neck.

"Wh-what? Oh, no one hurt me." Yeji said, nervously smiling as she flicked chae's hand away.

"Are you sure?—" chaeryeong stopped herself and slowly widened her eyes, her jaw slowly dropping.

"Wait a second. They don't look like bruises... hold on.." chaeryeong gulped "YOU AND RYUJIN FU—"

Yeji put both her hands over chaeryeong's mouth, shutting her up, before she could finish. Yeji chuckled nervously.

"Shut up." She loudly whispered before moving her hands away.

Chaeryeong cleared her throat "ryujin left... them on your neck" she whispered.

Yeji sighed "I guess the makeup washed off in the rain. I tried to cover them, but I had to walk in the rain to school. So it washed off." She whispered back.

Chaeryeong smirked "I won't tell anyone, don't worry. I got makeup in my bag. Want to cover it up?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Yes please."

Chaeryeong nodded, quickly getting the makeup out her bag and covering the hickeys up.

Ryujin smiled as soon as she woke up. Remembering her amazing night with yeji.

It was 9:30 am, ryujin just woke up. Of course Yeji woke up early and went to school.

Ryujin basically lives with yeji now. She's pretty close to yeji's family, and her parents. Her parents love ryujin, so that's good.

Today was the day she was going to go home and pack her stuff. But she was nervous.

I have to come face to face with my stupid bitchy step mother.

She got out bed. Having a toilet and having a nice warm shower.

She quickly got dressed before she went downstairs. She didn't want to be greedy and eat all their food, so she grabbed an apple and happily munched on that.

She then tied her shoes on, putting her black jumper on and putting the hood up before she left yeji's house. She walked down the street, going to her home to pack her stuff.

Hopefully no one's home.

She sighed. Standing at the end of the path that leads to her front door. Her step mothers car was in the driveway. Of course.

She walked down the path. She was slightly shaking, sweating, she took a deep breath and automatically gulped before she pulled the handle down and pushed the door open. Stepping inside, she shut the door behind her. She speedily walked past the living room, going to the stairs, fast, to try avoid her step mother.

She was halfway up the stairs when the voice stopped her.

"You've decided to finally come home, hm? Not even gonna say hi?"

"Why the fuck should I? And I'm not coming home. I'm packing my things." Ryujin answered.

"Where are you gonna go?" Her step mother asked.

"To live with yeji. Her parents love me. Way better then you and father." ryujin hissed before she continued going upstairs. She shut herself in her room and leaned against the door.

She couldn't hold her tears in as she started to tear up.

She clenched her teeth angrily as she rubbed her eyes.

I don't cry. I'll never cry. I won't cry.

She held her pain in as she grabbed a bag and started to slowly pack.

This is for good. I can't stay in this house longer, I'll end up dead.

The day went by quickly. It was soon the end of the day, the bell rang as everyone rushed outside, through the gates, and rushing home.

Everyone was talking about soobin's massive party tonight, excited.

"Okay. I'm going to go home and grab my stuff, I'm probably going to go buy more makeup. I'll come to your house once I got everything. Don't get ready without me." Chaeryeong said, her and yeji standing outside yeji's house.

Yeji smiled and nodded "I'll wait. Be quick."

"I will."

They say bye and hug as yeji entered her house, chaeryeong then left and continued walking to her house.

No one was home right now, except ryujin. yeji shut the door and immediately set off upstairs. Opening the door she smiled to see the love of her live, just chilling in bed on her phone.

Ryujin immediately looked round and cracked into a wide smile. Jumping off the bed she rushed over and hugged yeji tightly, covering her with kisses all over her face as the brunette giggled.

"Still going to soobin's party tonight?" Ryujin asked.

"Duh." Yeji said "chaeryeong will be coming round later, me and her and gonna get ready together."

"Okay." Ryujin nodded.

The front door opened, signalling hyunjin was home.

"YEJI. ARE YOU GOING TO THE PARTY?" Hyunjin shouted upstairs.

"YEAH." Yeji shouted back.

Suddenly footsteps stomped up the stairs and the door burst open.

"I told you to knock before entering." Yeji growled. Hyunjin rolled his eyes. He looked behind his sisters shoulder to see ryujin standing there.

"Um.." hyunjin gulped "ryujin, can i talk to you for a split second?"

Yeji looked round and ryujin with a confused expression. Ryujin was also confused herself, not knowing what she did wrong.

Why would hyunjin need to chat?

"Yeah.." ryujin said quietly as she nodded. She exits the room, shutting the door behind her. Hyunjin decided to take ryujin to his room in case yeji decides sneakily listen.

Ryujin entered his room, Hyunjin walking behind her and shutting the door behind him.

"Right. Are you going to the party too?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Problem." Hyunjin said "beomgyu will be there."

Ryujin gulped. She wasn't surprised.

"He should be in prison, or locked away, not at a party." Ryujin said, putting a hand through her hair, stressed and anxious.

"It'll be fine. Just.. stick beside her. Hold her hand and make sure she doesn't sneakily slip away." Hyunjin said.

"Okay. I'll do that." Ryujin nodded.

Hyunjin smiled and nodded along with her. Ryujin then left, going back to yeji's room as she opened the door and entered.

"What was that about? What did you talk about?" Yeji asked.

Ryujin walked over, grabbing yeji's waist and pulling her closer so their bodies were pressed against each other. She then filled the gap between them.

"Nothing. Don't worry." Ryujin said once she pulled away "at the party, promise to stay by my side. Alright?"

"Okayyy.. but why?" Yeji asked with a confused tone and expression.

"No reason. I just don't want you to leave me. I can't live a second without you." Ryujin said, making yeji giggle.

She's so beautiful.

Ryujin didn't wanna tell yeji about beomgyu, in case it worried her or scared her a little.

But ryujin will make sure beomgyu won't even look at her.

After an hour, Chaeryeong came round as her and yeji got ready. Ryujin was just laying in bed chilling on her phone. After a while she stood up. All she did was put a black hoodie on and sprayed some perfume around her, and she was done.

After another hour, after the two girls gossiped, put makeup on, and got dressed, they were soon done.

By the time they were done it was 8:30 pm. The party was an all night party. One of the best parties.

Once they were done, the three (chaeryeong, yeji and ryujin) left. Hyunjin said he will be at the party in another hour or so.

They walked down the street to soobin's house. His house was fucking massive. They soon arrived, stepping inside to be instantly hit with loud booming music and the smell of cigarettes and alcohol. The lights were off with disco lights on, and everyone was partying and having a fun time.

Chaeryeong and yeji smiled, looking around in amazement. They barley go to parties.

Meanwhile ryujin always goes to parties, whenever she gets the chance.

Chaeryeong grabbed yeji's hand and pushed through the crowd, going over to the drinks and snack table.

Ryujin spotted jeongyeon, changbin, yeonjun and momo as they signalled her over. Ryujin smiled at them, pushing through the crowd and walking over to them.

"Sup." Yeonjun said. Ryujin fist bumped them all.

"Oh my days, I haven't been to a party in a month. Parties are my life, mate. Can't live without one." Ryujin said as the others immediately agreed.

Suddenly soyeon came over.

Soyeon and ryujin smile, greeting each other as they fist bump. Soyeon had two drinks in her hand, one for herself, and passed the other one to ryujin.

"Aw, thanks." Ryujin thanked.

"Nah, no problem. I was going to get myself a drink and saw you walk over to the group, so I decided to get you one too." Soyeon said.

"Thanks mate." She said. She then took a sip.

Once she has a sip of alcohol, she can't stop.

She's probably gonna end up really drunk tonight.

"So. You and yeji fucked yet?" Changbin asked. Making ryujin widen her eyes and spit her drink out.

She started coughing loudly, she gulped before she spoke.

"Why?" She asked.

"There were marks up yeji's neck this morning. They weren't bruises, they looked like hickeys." Jeongyeon said, taking a loud sip of her drink.

Ryujin just smirked to herself. Proud of herself.

"Yup. And I made those marks on her neck. Good to know that they show, so everyone knows that she's taken." Ryujin said proudly.

Ryujin and her friend group change the topic as they begin to laugh and chat about something else. Ryujin looked round the room with a smile, smiling wider at a couple of people she knew or pretty close with.

She stopped at someone, dropping her smile. She gulped.

Karina.

But not just that.

She was talking to beomgyu

Ryujin then widened her eyes. Her thoughts started running again.

Karina and beomgyu both hate Yeji. Fuck...

I'm supposed to stay by her side, too. I don't know where she is. This house is massive and there's too many people.

She gulped, looking back at her friends.

Hopefully it's fine. She's with chaeryeong anyway, probably with some more friends now.

It's passed an hour. Hyunjin sat outside the house, talking and laughing with his friends, felix and chan, as they were smoking cigarettes. Like usual.

Suddenly the front door opened, someone stepped out and the door shut again. Hyunjin and the other two look round.

"Sup ryujin."

"Supp." She said. She stood under the porch as she lit herself a cigarette.

"Drunk yet?" Chan asked.

"Nope. Nearly. I can feel it slowly kicking in." Ryujin said, breathing out the smoke.

Ryujin hasn't smoke in ages. She promised herself to quit. But she couldn't resist, and she was half drunk.

"Oh fuck, I know how crazy you are when you get drunk. Remember what happened last time? Couple months ago." Felix said. Ryujin started laughing.

"Barely remember. But when you told me I started laughing. Can't believe I had a fight with 5 people and fucked two girls." Ryujin said as she had another breath of cigarette.

The last party she went to was about 3-4 months ago. So she wasn't dating yeji back then.

After a while, she let the cigarette fall to the ground as she stomped on it.

"Later." She said to the other males as she entered the house again.

She grabbed her drink off the side, near the front door, before she rudely pushed past a load of people to get to her friend group.

She was happily chatting with them before chaeryeong, dahyun and yuqi were walking towards her.

"Yo. Where's yeji? She said she went to the toilet but that was like.. 20 minutes ago? And she hasn't been back since." Chaeryeong asked "I was wondering if you knew where she is?"

Chaeryeong had to shout as loud as she could so ryujin could hear over the incredibly loud music.

Once chaeryeong said that, ryujin immediately shot her eyes wide open. Even when they were extremely heavy.

She dropped her drink, making it spill everywhere as her friends group gasp and step away.

"Ryujin.. you okay mate?" Momo asked, patting her back.

Ryujin gulped. She didn't say anything. She ran. She pushed past a load of people, quite harshly while shouting : "get the fuck out my way, bozo."

She sprinted up the stairs. She checked both bathrooms upstairs but no one.

She checked every room.

She came to the last room. Which was a guest room. She took a deep breath before she quickly turned the handle and burst through it. She widened her eyes and clenched her jaw.

Karina was laughing while beomgyu was trying to undress yeji. Yeji was crying.

All three went silent and looked round.

"What the fuck.. GET OFF HER." Ryujin shouted.

Beomgyu scoffed, he walked over to ryujin.

"You came just in time. Imagine if you didn't come? Yeji would be dead. I'd have my fun with her, torture her, and then fucking kill her." Beomgyu said.

Ryujin straight away started the fight.

She kneed him in the stomach, making him groan and bend down in pain. When he bent down, she then uppercutted him, making him groan and fall backwards.

"And you." She looked at Karina, stomping over as she pushed her into a wall. Grabbing her neck and repeatedly punched her "FUCKING BITCH."

Beomgyu slowly stood up, running over as he grabbed ryujin tightly and threw her off.

Karina collapsed to the floor, weakly.

"Keep your hands off her." Beomgyu spat.

"Keep your hands of my girlfriend, too. Bastard." She said. She then ran as she punched him round the face three times before kicking him in the stomach. He fell backwards into the sharp bit of the bedside table before he fell onto the floor.

Ryujin then walked over to a crying yeji, as she held yeji's hand and dragged her out the room. Dragging her downstairs and immediately leaving the house. They walked side by side down the street.

"Thank you ryujin. You finally came. I was so scared.." yeji sobbed.

"No problem. I'm so so sorry."

"S-sorry for what?" Yeji sniffed.

"I'm so terribly fucking sorry, babe. I should've stayed by your side, like I told you."

"No it's fine it's not your fault." Yeji said, wiping her tears. Silence the rest of the way.

They then arrived home, stepping inside. She shut the door behind them. No one was home. Just them two, ryujin and yeji. They slipped their shoes off before going upstairs.

"Are you drunk?" Yeji questioned.

"Hm? Nope.." ryujin muttered.

"Mhm.. your eyes are really heavy... and..." yeji leaned in, sniffing ryujin's neck which made her freeze and go as red as a tomato. Yeji soon backed away "you smell of alcohol and cigarettes."

Ryujin yawned.

"Okay. I'm a little bit drunk."

"A little bit? Suree.. every time I looked round at you, you were chugging down a cup of alcohol. Every time your at a party you get incredibly drunk. Remember what happened last time?" Yeji asked.

"Yup. Fought five people and ended up fucking two girls." Ryujin replied. Hiccuping afterwards.

"Yeah. Your drunk. Let's just get undressed and go to sleep." Yeji said. She went to move to her wardrobe but ryujin grabbed her wrists, pulling her backwards. When yeji turned round, ryujin immediately leaned forward and kissed her.

After a while it got heated. Ryujin went to slip her tongue in, but yeji backed away. Making Ryujin have a tantrum like a five year old when they couldn't get a lolly.

"Why'd you back away? I want to taste you." Ryujin said in a low whisper. It was so deep and raspy.

Yeji felt her heart thump.

"Ryujin your so tempting.. you already hurt me enough last night. I can just about walk." Yeji said. Making ryujin let out a little cheeky giggle.

"That's not enough." Ryujin said, she then leaned in closer "I want your ability to walk to be gone. So you can't walk at all."

It suddenly felt hot.

Ryujin got no answer from Yeji who was staring deeply in her eyes. So she smirked, leaning in and kissing her stunning girlfriend, once more.

Yeji kissed back, more passionately.

They kissed for a while before ryujin started kissing along her jaw line and down her neck.

After a while ryujin pushed her on the bed, crawling on top as she continued to kiss down yeji's neck. Yeji gripped onto ryujin's shoulders, her breathing rate quickened.

"Ryujin. You fucking reek of alcohol and cigarettes." Yeji groaned.

"Shh. Just enjoy the moment babe." She whispered as she went to undress yeji. But the bedroom door burst open. Ryujin and yeji instantly looked round with wide eyes.

Yeji groaned, sitting up.

"Hyunjin learn to fucking knock mate." Yeji raised her voice.

"Sorry, fuck sake. I ran all the way over here just to make sure your okay. You left crying. What even happened?" Hyunjin asked.

"Nothing." Yeji lied.

"Something obviously happened." Hyunjin argued.

"Fuck off buddy I want to fuck your sister." Ryujin said, drunkely.

Yeji went bright red at that, looking away to avoid eye contact with her brother.

"Yup. Got it. I'm going to go back to the party so you guys are alone. Also last night you were so fucking loud." Hyunjin said before he left, slamming the door behind him. Soon leaving the house.

The two sighed. Ryujin looked back at yeji.

They continued to do what they were doing. Happily.

They are so fucking cute istg

Not much chapters left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 2.3K 35
Yeji is a classically trained violinist from a rich, elite family. Ryujin is a prodigious cellist from a humble background. What will happen when two...
3.2K 104 12
Ryujin's parents had enough of her and sent her to an only girl's camp. That's where ryujin met the most sassiest, moodiest but most beautiful girl.
648K 33.5K 86
Arranged marriage AU Shin Ryujin, the girl surrounded by rumors, finds herself in an arranged marriage with Hwang Yeji, the girl who closed herself o...
187K 9.6K 46
Part 2 of Icy Like Diamonds A lot has changed since Ryujin and Yeji agreed to becoming friends. Will their relationship also suffer changes?