Just Lover's

By Muskannnn467

"Never be someone's sometime ~" That's what Jungkook has learned from his past. and he was determined ; to... More

Characters Intro
Chapter 1 : Yet to come
Chapter 2 : Gone
Chapter 3 : Lost in many
Chapter 4 : Familiar
Chapter 5 : who's that ?
Chapter 6 : " He "
Chapter 7 : past and present
Chapter 8 : eyes
Chapter 9 : Still same
Chapter 10 : wrong in moonlight
Chapter 11 : Truth or lie
Chapter 13 : Smile
Chapter 14 : Calm and chaos of heart
Chapter 15 : The Eiffel Tower
Chapter 16 : The cover of tears
Chapter 17 : The End
Chapter 18 : His Moon Love
Chapter 19 : Falling Apart
Chapter 20 : History repeats
Chapter 21 : The lost truth
Chapter 22 : present made of past.
Chapter 23 : A Distant Hug
chapter 24 : Was and Will theory.
Chapter 25 : Dust of Memories

chapter 12 : Parents

1.4K 64 5
By Muskannnn467

Same night somewhere else

Jin tucked taehyung in bed while others watching him. They were at kim mansion as they decided and also kim couple is also arriving they got to know. Younger was devastated after crying so much so without thinking anymore they brought him home and make him sleep though they know......

taehyung never sleeps he just close his eyes to feel the night ; to convince himself that he is alright but deeper than he knows better ....he is broken and it's hurt to extend when he realises that he broked his healer before he could get healed.

"They both loved eachother but hurted themselves in the process irony isn't it", jimin chuckled saying. " true but the question was always the same...what to do now?" Jin asker rubbing his head while namjoon pulled him in a hug. " do you all think kook is saying truth..i mean mingyu really ? "Hobi said.

" anything can be possible right now. Better not to assume anything and gave ourselves false assurance but despite this all i won't lie i want to give it a try making them together atleast making things normal like before ", jimin said. " I agree with jimin i mean it's doesn't take anything for a try maybe it works ", Suga said. " but in this we just don't loose our babies in between i hope ", jin said being worried.

" we won't baby. They have held themselves for such a long time they aren't weak. ", Namjoon said. " so mission taekook is ON right from now ", hobi said bringing his hand forward. They all joined hands and smiled tearly while staring the sleeping figure of taehyung.

They were sitting in the room but they heard some noice downstairs and looked each other and left to move down. When they reached theh saw the kim couple standing in the middle of hall.

" Aunty uncle how are you it's been such a long time since we see you we missed you both so so much " jin said hugging them who smiled widely too opening their arms for hug them .

They hugged each other and exchanged some blessings for their marriage and engagement with little teasings.

" Where's that brat babies ?" Mrs. Kim asked. They become suddenly silent making couple confused. " Ahh aunty he is sleeping he got very tired in today's event. He wasn't sleeping so we all forced him to take some rest" . Jin said.

" That brat he isn't taking relief and some spare time for himself. All time office office. I know it's important but not more than his health and above all his hot head and anger. I don't know what to do with him ". Mr. Kim said while rubbing his head and while the hyungs exchanged the look and then sighed nodding.

" Anyways you all also take some rest and you're staying here i am not listening any nos. We have a lunch to attend tomorrow and you all are will also be excited" . Mrs. Kim said squealing.

" where aunty ? " hobi asked.

"To the jeons...my old bro my best friend", Mr.kim said.

While others stilled at their places. And after some time nodded." Okay so we are going good night my babies take care and yeah the doors are sound proof. " She giggled. While jin and jimin blushed hard and others laughed.

" it's not like that aunty" . Jin said . " i know i know but it's for my poor hobi he must not be traumatized", Mr. Kim said side hugging hobi who also hugged back.

" ahhhh finAllYYYYY someone understood my sufferings thank you aunty uncle", hobi said being dramatic and suga scoffed.

They laughed and kim couple left.

" Do you all think taehyung will be able to handle this ?" Suga asked.

"He should and we have to handle him." Namjoon said.

Soon they left.

Next Morning

"Ahhh my head " taehyung groaned as he just opened his eyes. He looked around he recognised it was his mansion and he was in his room. Soon he get off the bed and reached bathroom and looked his reflection and chuckled. Red eyes with bags and face pale.

" Nothing new", he whispered and got freshen up and go downstairs seeing his parents. His mom bickering with suga Hyung and his dad laughing on jin's dad jokes while hobi hyung was on floor from laughing and namjoon was sitting embarassingly and jimin was running here and there.

" Mom dad " he said .

While others stopped on their work and turned their hands towards him.

" Bear my baby " Mrs. Kim rushed to hug him. And he smiled. She peppered him with kisses. " Enough mom i am big now why are you kissing me like new born ", he said while making faces but groaned when his ears got turned.

" yeah you're big oldy grandpa but i am still in my adult age so you will be always my little baby bear ", she sassed while jin hyung showed her thumbs up.

" Yaah I also helped in bringing him in this world where is my hug ", Mr. Kim whined and taehyung hugged him too.

Soon he hugged his hyungs too well suga was hard one. They sat on table for breakfast.

" Hyung we are leaving for office for inspection okay " taehyung said.

" Young man be free today "Mr. Kim said." Why dad there's a lot of work at company all workers are new it will take time " he said. " I know but we have to attend lunch at someone's place and he's very close to our heart so I will not accept any denying".

" But dad it's your relatives why i am needed there" " You know them too and maybe love them more than us also " .

" who "

"The jeons and your jungkook ",

Taehyung stopped eating at an instant and he looked towards his dad who was smiling and then his mom. It was true. Means he will have to meet him. He gulped hard and turned towards his hyungs who were already looking at him with worried eyes.

He silently ate his breakfast and left for his room. Soon his hyungs enter in his room and sees him standing looking outside the window.

" Taehyung are you fine? " Namjoon asked recieving a silent nodd. " Okay then get ready we will be leaving soon okay taehyung ah ", Suga said. " Do..Do i really need to attend this lunch hyung?" he asked makig them sighed. " Do this for Uncle and Aunt. And i think you two should talk. Don't forget you have to ask his forgiveness. We are leaving soon Paris. I hope you do that before it happens. " Jin hyung said.

I nodded. It surely has to happen.

At noon.

Soon they all reached jeon mansion.

The gate was opened by Jisso. She smiled widely seeing her parents after so much time. She hugged them tightly.

" Jisso are you planning to let me meet my bestie at gate?" Mrs. Jeon shouted from inside. And Mrs. Kim literally ran inside after listening her voice And soon Mr. Kim too. The others shaked their head at their silliness.

While jimin whispered taehyung " Be relaxed okay " . He nodded

When they enter inside making their eyes wide. Both ladies were hugging the hell out of each other and crying badly. And males sorry BROS they were hitting each other's butt making them cringed each time.

" Were they always like this ? " Suga said judging hard. " Don't know" taehyung said. " Scene seems like hobi ", Suga said recieving a kick at the back of his knee who glared back at him.

" I missed you so much bestie " Mrs. Kim said getting " Mee too " reply while both males hugged first " Hey bro you got old bro " Mr. Jeon said " yeah not more than you bro " Mr. Kim said.

Smiles turned into glares and they grope each others butt. " Leave kim " " You leave first Jeon"...." Don't be a pervert kim " ...." Ohh hell i am jeon coz i'm still young man " ..." Yeah still being cocky bitch kim "....." YOU ASSHOLE " " YOU BASTARD".

" YYYOUUU IDIOTSSS" both ladies shouted at same time.

Jin sighed and said  "It will be hell of a mess ....."

________________________________

Sorry guys for late update since i am getting busy in my college. I don't know if next update will be late or not but i'll try my best . And in this chapter it's introduction about their parents since their relationship needs a deep intro so other chapters won't be confusing. So taekook moments maybe in upcoming chapter. Thank you for your wait. It will always be appreciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.1K 247 11
The love behind the walls... unknown to everyone but known to heart....💜
49.7K 2.9K 15
Story by: cutegir2002 _______ Years after, the BANGTAN ISLAND is fully changed, people are living there a normal life, with modern facilities. No one...
2.9M 186K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...