Meant To Be Together ||Jikook...

By LostJams2

# Modern A/B/O Dynamics # Mpreg # Mention of death # Angst # And more.... Alpha Jeon Jungkook,a famous busin... More

INTRODUCTION
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

57.

2.2K 207 51
By LostJams2

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung was standing in front of the hospital Jimin told him about. Jimin has told him that there is a personal ward of Yoongi in this hospital. Since Jimin's memory is good, he remembered the ward number and already told tae about it.

Taehyung went inside and searched for Yoongi's personal ward and opened it. But it was empty no-one was inside making Taehyung shocked. How is this possible? It was suspicious already for tae not to find Yoongi there. Did he shift to another ward?

Yoongi's assistant sighed in relief after shifting Yoongi to another ward. Yoongi's personal servant has already seen Taehyung sneaking out of the house and informing them that's why they were able to shift Yoongi to another ward before Taehyung could reach them.

"Mr. Min it's a good thing that your assistant admitted you here on time or else we wouldn't have been able to save you. Please try to take care of your health. Or else you won't be able to live for even a year. " The doctor said scolding Yoongi who was not paying attention to anything.

Meanwhile Yoongi's assistant didn't know how to inform the doctor that Yoongi's health worsened because he didn't take his medicine at the proper time since Taehyung's pregnancy news. He didn't want tae to get suspicious so he avoided medicine and now he is sick. He was feeling so bad for his boss but what can he do when his boss loves his omega more than his own life.

"I need to keep him under observation for 2 days. Till then make sure that he will take all his medicines and follow all of the instructions. " The doctor said to Yoongi's assistant nodded. After the check up the doctor went out telling him to take care of his boss.

Then Jungkook entered the ward room who was already informed about his hyung's health.

" You're giving me a heart attack every time you're in a hospital like this hyung. When will you start taking care of yourself. I don't know about you but I will die before you if another such news of your worsened health reaches me. " Jungkook said worriedly taking a seat beside him.

"Did you bring the wine?" Yoongi asked calmly not paying attention to how worried he has made the younger.

" You mean wine for me and warm water for you? " Jungkook said scoffing but then he got a call from Jimin. Yoongi told him to put it on speaker cause he was sure he was the one who told Taehyung about this hospital.

" I got a call from tae. Is Yoongi hyung okay? Tell that hyung of yours not to hide anything from tae or else believe me it won't end up in a good way." Jimin said.

" He couldn't find me. He won't know anything. " Yoongi said but before he could continue the door of the ward was opened by someone and an angry bitter smell of Jasmine invaded the whole room. It was none other than Kim Taehyung who was looking furious as if he wanted to kill everyone for lying to him.

As soon as Jungkook saw that Jimin was indeed right and the situation was going out of his hand, he cut the call.

"Hyung I just remembered some important work I will meet you again later on." Jungkook said taking his leave leaving his poor hyung to deal with his own self-made problems. Yoongi was glaring at Jungkook's retreating figure but he can only see and do nothing. He gulped looking at Taehyung cause he didn't know what he was going to answer to Taehyung now.

"M-mr. Kim it's not what you think it is!?" Yoongi's assistant said and told Taehyung everything from the start how Yoongi acted to hate him so he could stay away from Yoongi and will get all the happiness he deserves. How Yoongi always helped him secretly? And many more things!

Taehyung's anger was not turned into fear of losing his love. His eyes were filled with tears and he started sobbing.

"B-baby I am sorry. It's fine please don't cry. I don't like it when you cry." Yoongi said while Taehyung was still crying hugging him like a pup.

"Don't leave me again. Whatever will be the reason please talk to me first." Taehyung said wiping his tears and assuring Yoongi that he will talk to the doctor. Yoongi wanted to stop him but one glare from Taehyung and this cold Alpha was turned into an obedient puppy.

"Mr. Kim actually Mr. Min had undergone two surgeries. In the first one we have already replaced his heart valve with an artificial one. It stopped working after two years. We did bypass surgery also but now his heart can't handle another surgery. That's why it's hard to say we have a chance. Now we can only pray to the moon goddess for some miracle. " The doctor said to Taehyung who nodded with his tears telling the doctor to do anything they could to save Yoongi.

"We will try our best Mr. Kim." The doctor reassured him.

When Taehyung came back to ward he hugged Yoongi again telling him that everything will be fine even though both of them knew it was a false hope.

"Baby I will follow all the treatments without any mistakes this time. If I have even a 0.1% chance of survival I will fight for it so please don't cry. It will affect our pup. We can't let that happen." Yoongi said making Taehyung even more emotional thinking about his pup.

He just wanted to live a simple and happy life with the love of his life his alpha and his pup but who knows what's destiny has prepared for them!?
___________

Jimin went to jin's apartment to take back his things so he could come to Jeon mansion. Even though he wanted to wait for Jin at his apartment thinking that maybe if Jin comes back here then he will know but Jungkook wasn't going to let that happen. He was already scared for Jimin's life and he didn't want his Omega to be away from him even for a second.

Jimin was thinking about any possible clue he can find in jin's apartment which can help him somehow to track him or maybe open the door of his family's mansion at Busan. Just then his eyes found a kaleidoscope placed on the nightstand.

It was weird that Jin had something like this in his apartment. Since it's something usually pups enjoy playing with it and it is also an old thing. No one uses a kaleidoscope these days then what was it doing here?

Jimin took it and started seeing inside what picture it will make? But actually it has a lot of numbers instead of a picture. The more Jimin saw the more numbers pop up inside. Then Jimin remembered how jin's family mansion had also a numbering lock so maybe it can be a clue. He took a paper and wrote all numbers in it. He kept the paper and kaleidoscope inside his bag. He got a call from Jungkook telling him that Taehyung's father got information about the person they were looking for.

Jimin took his bag and came outside of jin's apartment where Jungkook was already waiting for him in the car. Soon they headed towards the hospital where Yoongi was admitted.

Jimin saw that Yoongi was eating like a pup while Taehyung was busy feeding him telling him to listen to him and finish everything. He felt happy seeing them together like this.

"I hated Mr. Min for making Taehyung cry but now I feel like maybe he was right. Even I don't want the person I love to watch me dying." Jimin said to Jungkook.

"Stop saying such things. You don't die. I will protect you always. And you call him hyung just like I do." Jungkook said as they entered inside the ward.

"Ohh you guys came. Here is the information about that man. Actually he is a beta and his name is junwoo. He is currently in Seoul. " Taehyung said and Jungkook smirked. Cause there is no one who is more powerful than him in Seoul. If that beta was hiding somewhere else it would have been hard to trace him but Seoul is Jungkook's territory so no one can save him now.

Soon Jungkook called his assistant giving him information about junwoo and told him to find that beta as soon as possible.

Jimin was engaged with Taehyung in their own conversation. He told Taehyung to be strong for both his alpha and his pup saying everything will be fine.

After some time Jungkook got a call from hyunsik that Kang Hajoon who Tzuyu bought as Yeona's fake omega parent was dead by some car accident. And junwoo was also found in that footage. It meant only one thing and that is, he killed him thinking it was Jimin.

Then hyunsik also informed him that they already caught junwoo who is in the Jeon mansion right now. Jungkook informed Yoongi and Taehyung about the whole thing and they bid goodbye to them after heading towards home.

As soon as they reached Jeon mansion Jungkook went to his study room with Jimin where hyunsik was waiting for them with junwoo.

"Explain why you were following him?" Jungkook asked in anger throwing all the pictures of Junwoo at the airport with Jin.

"I-..I don't know what you're talking about?" Junwoo said not opening his mouth then Jungkook smirked and looked at one of his bodyguards who was holding junwoo.

After getting 4-5 punches from Jungkook's bodyguards junwoo realised that Jungkook won't leave him until and unless he opens his mouth.

"I was paid for following him. I just followed Dr. Kim because I got a lot of money for it and I needed it. I also remember that man told me I am not the only one who was following Dr. Kim. There were a lot of other people also. But after some time I lost sight of Dr. Kim and couldn't find him. Maybe someone else kidnapped him instead of me." Junwoo said.

"And what about my Omega? Why did you follow us at the airport and here also? And you killed Kang Hajoon by car accident? "

"I didn't kill him. I was going to do a small accident but before I could do anything he had already died on the spot by getting a hit by that car. And as for Mr. Park I was told to do his minor accident not to kill him. " Junwoo explained out of fear since he doesn't want to die yet.

" Who ordered you? "

"I don't know. That man always gives orders through phone calls and after our work is done the phone number won't work anymore. As for the money transaction we got it by bank transfer to my account directly. " Junwoo answered everything he knew.

"Hyunsik go and finds out about this bank account details. Find out from where this money got transferred? " Jungkook said to his assistant. Then they headed back to their bedroom but Jimin took the alpha to the living room.

"Jungkook I have something to tell you." Jimin sent and bought his bag.

He showed Jungkook a kaleidoscope making Jungkook sulk.

"You always bought things for Yeona but never gift me anything. "Jungkook said sulking.

" This is not for Yeona. " Jimin said chuckling at his Alpha. He told everything to Jungkook about how he found it in jin's apartment and he showed him a paper where he wrote those numbers.

"I don't know if I am sure but I have a feeling that it has something to do with the lock at hyung's family mansion. And these people started attacking me after we reached jin's family mansion. It meant only one thing and that is there is something in that mansion no one wants us to know or it has something to do with Jin hyung."Jimin said thinking hardly.

" You're right if we write all numbers it has 6 numbers which are repeating again and again and that lock also has 6 numbers. We can use it for unlocking the lock." Jungkook said nodding and thanking the moon goddess for giving him such an intelligent omega.

"Boss we found who transferred the money to Junwoo's account." Hyunsik who just entered the living room said.

"Who is it?" Jungkook asked.

"The account is from the blue sky enterprise." Hyunsik said making the couple's eyes widen in shock.

"I rechecked it thrice because I was also not believing it boss but it's still the same. The account belongs to the blue sky enterprise." Hyunsik confirmed again.

"No I don't think it has anything to do with Seulgi. I know she tried to separate us but it was only because you rejected her alpha. But I don't think she will hire someone to harm me. " Jimin said. It wasn't making any sense now cause seulgi gave them Jin's address saying she wants to help and now this. Does that mean she wanted to harm Jimin by luring him to Busan since it's her family's territory?

"I guess we would have to find out then. Find out her current location." Jungkook said to Hyunsik.

Soon hyunsik told them that she is currently in one of the clubs and the couple headed towards it.

Seulgi was sitting on the bar counter drinking a glass of whiskey. She has already finished 3 glasses and anyone can see that she is already half-drunk.

"Ms. Kang I think we need to talk." Jungkook said with a stern voice and Jimin was just beside him.

"What made you come here Mr. Jeon? And also with your pretty finances?" Seulgi asked when she saw the couple in front of him offering them a drink.

"It's a serious issue. You need to come with us. The person you saw on CCTV that day has confessed that you were the one who paid him to harm me." Jimin said making Seulgi's eyes widen in shock. She kept the drink aside now regaining her posture.

"What are you talking about? What will I get by harming you? And I already told you I am not interested in Jungkook anymore if you think that's the reason." Seulgi said defending herself getting up from her seat telling them to show her junwoo so he could give them proof of her innocence.

They reached back to Jeon mansion and till then seulgi was already sobered up.

"These are the account details which are used for transferring the money to junwoo's account and they belong to your company." Jungkook said showing her the proof.

"That's impossible but wait I will find out whose account is this first." Seulgi called her secretary. After waiting for a half hour she again got a call from her secretary saying she already checked the account number she mentioned and after listening to the next sentence from her secretary seulgi was frozen in her place.

Jimin has always seen seulgi as a confident and arrogant Omega full of her own attitude. But this is the first time he saw her anxious and scared. Her honey scent was laced with the combination of fear and anxiety when she cut the call.

"Jimin have you ever offended any member of JP corporation? " Seulgi asked and Jimin was confused. He has never dealt with JP corporations even though he has heard a lot about them. Why is Seulgi asking her such a question?

"No I don't know what you're talking about?" Jimin answered.

"I just got a call from my secretary. The money transaction which was done by this account is transferred to the JP corporation. " Seulgi said. She knew if Jimin's enemy is none other than the royal family of Busan then it is not going to be easy for him to save himself.

A/N :

Does Seulgi really have nothing to do with Junwoo?

Who is the royal family of Busan? What does it have to do with Jimin?

I hope you guys are not finding the story boring and confusing. Let me know if you have any questions!?

Please vote and leave lots of comments. It always motivates me to write.

Feedback please 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 3.6K 30
❝𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦❞ ✰In this story where Jeon jungkook left his castle like mansion and came here in simple yet safe appartment near college...
49.1K 3.9K 44
Collection of Chimmy's Jikook Social Media/ Twitter AUS: This will have a combination of images and written parts as with any other social media form...
74.4K 498 8
Here is smuts.. enjoy.. 21+ . If you feel uncomfortable stay away love you 💜🥀
119K 9.9K 44
- King Card #jikookau King of twilight , Alpha hybrid vampire Júngkōōk , who cant have a mate because no one wants to be his omega , met Omega Prin...