Revenge ||BTS Kim Taehyung fa...

Bởi Fairyj11

The story of "TAEHYUNG" who is the CEO of a huge company has immense wealth but an accident in which he lose... Xem Thêm

◾Flash Back◾
◾Episode 01◾
◾Episode 02◾
◾Episode 03◾
◾Episode 04◾
◾Episode 05◾
◾Episode 06◾
◾Episode 07◾
◾Episode 08◾
◾Episode 09◾
◾Episode 10◾
◾Episode 11◾
◾Episode 12◾
◾Episode 13◾
◾Episode 14◾
◾Episode 15◾
◾Episode 16◾
◾Episode 17◾
◾Episode 18◾
◾Episode 19◾
◾Episode 20◾
◾Episode 21◾
◾Episode 22◾
◾Episode 23◾
◾Episode 24◾
◾Episode 25◾
◾Episode 27◾
◾Episode 28◾
◾Episode 29◾
◾Episode 30◾
◾Episode 31◾
◾Episode 32◾
◾Episode 33◾
◾Episode 34◾
◾Episode 35◾
◾Episode 36◾
◾Episode 37◾
◾Episode 38◾
◾ Episode 39◾
◾Episode 40◾
◾Episode 41◾
◾Episode 42◾
◾Episode 43◾
◾Episode 44 ◾

◾Episode 26◾

360 10 1
Bởi Fairyj11

Taehyung filled a glass of wine and placed it in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook:-
I have gained access to her house and also won the trust of her sister, so it will be very easy to get information.

Taehyung:-
This is very good, I don't know why I doubt this girl so much.

Jungkook:-
What kind of doubt do you have?

Taehyung:-
I feel like it's a person of wan and obeying his order because wan is like that ,I expect it from him because even though I'm so wrong with y/n and have harsh behavior she's fine why? There is a meaning behind it all.

Jungkook:-
It is something to think about, don't worry, I will find out every single information about whose orders she obeys and under whom she works.

Taehyung:-
I just want this to be done as soon as possible.

Jungkook:-
But Taehyung, one thing I don't understand is that you now suspect that this girl works under Wan, and then you've been investigating her for information since she arrived. Would there be a reason why started to do it?

Taehyung:-
Yes, I don't know why since it came, I have been suspicious from this girl. It seems like she wants to control me, to gain access to me. It means something. Otherwise, why does it put up with so much humiliation? There's a reason it keeps coming back that's what makes me so curious..!!

Jungkook:-
Your suspicion is also right, but he is humiliated daily at home, and his brother-in-law is beaten a lot and maybe that's why all these things don't affect her. I have treated her brother-in-law. He probably beats both her older sister and y/n.

Taehyung:-
You have done this job very well, but now you keep a close eye on her every move...!

Taehyung had half a glass of wine in his hand, from which he was sipping, the intoxication was not overpowering him at all, he was only thinking about y/n, and now he wanted to escape from her thoughts.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Wan:-
You have come to arrest me from my home, you know who I am?

Police officer:-
Yes of course we know who you are Mr. Kim Wan but we have a warrant for your arrest you must come with us to the police station.

Wan pov:-
What do you think with these petty arrests taehyung I will retreat I took away your life Your love and my childhood love also So what is this little girl? One time let me come to Seoul I left you worthy to live again taehyung If I leave you, I will kill myself.

The police caught the wan and when Lisa came to know something, she ran to the police station.

Lisa:-
What is happening, how can you be in the police station, why are you not doing anything?

Wan:-
You are wrong, my darling, I have done a lot, just a little bit left to do, don't worry, I will be with you in two hours, go and prepare a nice dinner, I am coming.

Lisa:-
But why did the police bring you? What have you done?

Wan:-
In the CCTV footage,they proved that I was the one who defamed Taehyung. Just for a small matter with his secretary, I think the police brought me in. Taehyung, you miss me so much. Lisa Packing too. We are going to Seoul on the flight the day before yesterday.

Lisa looked at Wan in confusion, who was holding his anger at all times. She knew what he was feeling right now and what he was going to do next.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

So-hee:-
And thanks girl finally you have come.

So-hee said hugging y/n.

So-hee took y/n by the shoulder and immediately made her sit on the sofa and knelt in front of her.

So-hee:-
Tell me what Sir Taehyung did to you in Japan, is it all an edit or did it happen to you?

Y/n:-
You have seen all that and the rest of the office has also seen that I am in no way worthy of eye contact with anyone but the contract I signed. I cannot left it before 12 months. I can't, I'm too forced...!

So-hee:-
Yes, I have seen all those pictures and videos with my own eyes and then I immediately went to Jimin sir to ask him what was going on. At that time Jimin sir was going to Japan. He said that it was all a plan. This is a misunderstanding and they announced the same in the office that no one should believe it as true, it is all a plan and a conspiracy.

A/n POV:
(So-hee came to Dubai and immediately came to meet y/n at her house and coincidentally Jungkook also came to meet Lee-na and was heard all their conversation outside y/n's room).

Y/n:-
I don't know who did all this in Japan and why and what was the purpose behind it all, but when I told this to Taehyung Sir, he told me that he was caught in all this and he was defamed. But how can I explain to them that I am the biggest loser but now they have promised to catch the culprit who did all this and they will also delete all the pictures and videos I don't know. When and how will happen but it seems that until it happens it will be of no use.

So-hee:-
So are you sure that Sir Taehyung didn't do anything wrong with you, you were drunk or you don't remember what happened to you in that room?

Y/n:-
No, they haven't done anything bad to me because if they did, they would have done it a long time ago and it's not difficult for them, but as far as I can see, they have protected my honor, and even at that time,he picked me up and took me in front of the whole media. At that time, I was not conscious.

So-hee:-
Sir Taehyung may also feel it, I don't believe it, but they have done so much for you, that is enough. If they have done all these things to you, then don't worry, they will do all this. I am happy that you nothing happened to you, I was very afraid of you.

Jungkook was listening intently to both of them and then he realized that someone had entered the house and left immediately.

Leena:-
Hey jungkook, when did you come, I was in the cafe, I didn't know.

Jungkook:-
I just came and I thought you were in the cafe.

I brought this for you all. I love donuts so much. I thought why not enjoy it with you all? I left without having dinner that day too.

Leena:-
Oh yes, you said it right. I will make coffee and bring it. Please sit down and I will also call y/n.

Y/n and So-hee were talking outside the room when they saw JK and they both became silent.

Y/n:-
You have come again?

Jungkook:-
Why is it forbidden to come here again?

So-hee:-
Y/n I will go home now. All the project work is done tomorrow and I have to give it to Sir Jimin. I will meet you tomorrow at the office.

Y/n:-
Yes, it's okay take care.

After So-hee left, y/n sat in front of Jungkook.

Y/n:-
It is not forbidden to come again, but do you think it is right to come again and again when you are not even a relative of ours?

Jungkook:-
You look very innocent but you are not.

Y/n:-
I want to say the same thing to you.

Jungkook:-
Do you find me innocent, you are the first girl in my life whom I find innocent otherwise no one calls me innocent because my actions are not innocent.

Y/n:-
I don't know why I feel like I have seen your eyes somewhere.

Jungkook:-
You must have seen it when I came to drop you at your house in a black hoodie, it was me. Now you remember. No need to thank me. I just keep helping girls on the move.

Y/n immediately stood up from her seat and looked at Jungkook in surprise.

Jungkook:-
What happened, why did you stand like that and why are you looking at me with such strange eyes?

Jungkook had a strange smile on his face that he couldn't hide.

Leena:-
Hey y/n, you came, I was just going to call you, look who brought us so many donuts.

Lee-na addressed y/n as she entered the drawing room.

Y/n:-
You both enjoy it, I'm coming now.

Leena:-
What happened to her all of a sudden?

Jungkook:-
I don't know, I didn't say anything, I just reminded her that I came to drop her that day, so she's wondering, maybe ,you should enjoy these donuts.

Y/n immediately came to her room and sat on the bed.

Y/n POV:-
Somewhere this is not a secret person he saved my life and he left without introducing himself and now he has come to my house he has made my elder sister his sister what could be the reason why he came after me And after I left, he helped my elder sister, made a place in her heart and started coming and going in the house. There is no purpose behind all this. I have to be careful.

Jungkook:-
What happened, why did you come in like this, your sister got worried that I told you something.

Jungkook addressed y/n while leaning against the door of y/n's room.

Y/n immediately stood up from his seat and looked at Jungkook with a fake smile.

Y/n:-.
It's not like that, she was just a little surprised that you left without telling her that day, you didn't even introduce yourself, why did you?

Jungkook:-
That day I was in a hurry and I was coming to you and I came too but you were not here but you had not gone anywhere and then it happened that your sister's husband was beating your sister a lot and I could not bear this. That's how your sister got to know me and that's it.

Y/n:-
Yes, I went to Japan for work. And thank you very much, you saved my sister from the evil of this evil, and the more I thank you, the less will be your kindness to me.

Jungkook:-
I don't need that kind of thanks you have to give me a treat a nice lunch or dinner so tell me when you are giving it.

Y/n:-
After being free from the office tomorrow, I invite you for dinner. You give me your number. I will send you the name and location of the restaurant tomorrow.

Y/n hands her phone to Jungkook and JK saves his number in it as "MJK".

"Okay then, see you tomorrow night." JK looked at y/n with a smile and then left.

Y/n pov:-
Should I believe it? Say, it has been true. When it came, I was in Japan. Lena also told me the same thing. Then I shouldn't trust it like that.There will be a purpose, I have to live with him to know them all.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Suga:-
JK where are you? quick come we have got all the information about this girl.

Jungkook:-
I'll be here in ten minutes.

Jungkook starts his car and drives towards his destination at full speed.
◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Jk:-
I can't believe that these two were under the Black Mask mafia.

Suga:-
You have to be very careful, you have already beaten her elder sister's husband very well.

Jk:-
I did well but I wonder why her husband was beating her then?if she is a mafia girl.

So now I have to find out if y/n is still in touch with this mafia or not, if that happens, it will be very bad.

Suga:-
Don't forget that Black Mask mafia is after your life, it is our enemy and you have already killed its servant.

Jk:-
Once I find out the leader of Black Mask who is hiding I will kill him directly I don't care about my life.

Well, I'm just about to do a little work.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Eunwoo was sleeping peacefully while Taehyung was sitting on his comfortable chair reading a comic book when a voice notification came on his phone.

(Voice note)
Jk:-
How are you, I hope you are well. The information you asked about the y/n, I will tell you that your suspicions were right.

Taehyung immediately called back after hearing JK's voice.

Taehyung:-
Yes JK tell me what information you got??

Jk:-
Your suspicion was right, you were suspecting the right person.y/n Black Masks group was under the mafia. It is not known whether she is in contact with them now, but she used to work under them.

Taehyung:-
What is black masks mafia and what do girls do by working under them?

Jk:-
Black masks mafia you know I was also with them once upon time,they all are against me and now I am against all of them, they does very dirty things they traffics girls,little girls are kidnapped and then they are trained to How to rob rich men, take over their properties and how to destroy their houses and leave them nowhere, she also gets married and then it all goes to Black Mafia Masks.

Taehyung:-
JK I can't tell you how much you have done for me, the rest I will tell you is to keep a close eye on her every move.

Jk:-
Don't worry at all, I have my eye on these two sisters.

After talking to Jungkook, Taehyung put his phone to the side, and his grip on the comic book tightened he started to feel faint and the veins on his forehead and hand tightened.

Taehyung POV:-
I will not leave you, y/n. This was your goal. I will not leave you. Now I see how you take away my property from me. There is nothing I will tell you how to rob a person. You have come to a very wrong person, you have done a very wrong thing. I told you that I don't like lies and dishonesty, but you are a complete package. I see this mafia of yours first, I will see y/n..!!

♠️♠️♠️♠️🔥🔥♠️♠️♠️♠️
A/N Talk:-😊
How are you my dear readers I hope you are all well winter is here take care I have uploaded this episode also the rest of the episodes will come soon and I hope you are enjoying reading. Please don't forget to vote. Anyone who reads my story must vote because I work very hard. Yes, but I work hard to give you a little entertainment, so please vote for me and take good care of yourself. 💜🤝💗
FairyJ 🖤

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

41K 1.7K 41
Taehyung is a CEO of Kim enterprise who is cold, dominant, emotionless,expressionless person.He doesn't believe in love, relationship or marriage and...
210K 11K 55
Kim Taehyung. The number one CEO of South Korea, who Strict and cold as a ice cube. The person who doesn't believe in love had slowly fall in love w...
27.9K 577 16
THIS IS THE STORY TAE FAN FICTION MIXED WITH CEO AND MAFIA . HOPE YOU ALL GUYS LOVE THIS 😘😘😘 VOTE AND ENCOURAGE ME IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT .......
370K 7.9K 29
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...