𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 | Jaso...

By simplyhanx

I know what you did last summer - A Life for Alison Dilaurentis' four best friends took a turn for the worst... More

𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
→ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
𝟏.𝟎𝟏 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝘼𝙘𝙠 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨
𝟏.𝟎𝟐 𝙋𝙤𝙥𝙪𝙡𝘼𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝘼𝙩𝙝
𝟏.𝟎𝟑 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝘼 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝟏.𝟎𝟒 𝙏𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝘼 𝙢𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡
𝟏.𝟎𝟓 𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝘼𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬?
𝟭.𝟬6 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝘼𝙩 𝙚𝘼𝙨𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨
𝟏.𝟎𝟕 𝙍𝙚𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚
𝟏.𝟎𝟕 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝘼𝙘𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝟏.𝟎𝟖 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝟏.𝟎𝟗 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝘼𝙨𝙚, 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝘼𝙡𝙠 𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝟏.𝟏𝟎 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝘼𝙡
𝟏.𝟏𝟏 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢
𝟏.𝟏𝟐 𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚
𝟏.𝟏𝟑 𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝘼𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝟏.𝟏𝟒 𝙎𝘼𝙡𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙
𝟏.𝟏𝟓 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨
𝟏.𝟏𝟔 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝘼𝙩 𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 4
𝟏.𝟏𝟕 𝙄𝙛 𝘼𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙, 𝙡𝙞𝙚, 𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝘼𝙜𝘼𝙞𝙣
𝟏.𝟏𝟖 𝙅𝙚 𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙨 𝙐𝙣𝙚 𝘼𝙞𝙢𝙚
𝟏.𝟏𝟗 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝘼𝙡
𝟏.𝟐𝟎 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝘼𝙙𝘼𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙙
𝟏.𝟐𝟏 𝘼 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝟏.𝟐𝟐 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝘼𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚
𝟏.𝟐𝟑 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙
𝟏.𝟐𝟒 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨
→ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝟐.𝟎𝟏 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝟐.𝟎𝟐 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠
𝟐.𝟎𝟑 𝙈𝙮 𝙣𝘼𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚
𝟐.𝟎𝟒 𝘽𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝘼𝙩𝙚𝙨
𝟐.𝟎𝟓 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬
𝟐.𝟎𝟔 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤
𝟐.𝟎𝟕 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝘼𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬
𝟐.𝟎𝟖 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙛𝘼𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝟐.𝟎𝟗 𝙎𝘼𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝟐.𝟏𝟎 𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨
𝟐.𝟏𝟏 𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝘼𝙣 '𝘼'-𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡
𝟐.𝟏𝟐 𝙄 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨
𝟐.𝟏𝟑 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝘼𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮
𝟐.𝟏𝟒 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙢𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙙𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙩𝙤𝙞𝙡𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙣𝘼𝙧𝙚𝙨
𝟐.𝟏𝟓 𝘼 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝘼
𝟐.𝟏𝟕 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝘼𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙
𝟐.𝟏𝟖 𝘼 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝟐.𝟏𝟗 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝘼𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝
𝟐.𝟐𝟎 𝘾𝙏𝙍𝙇: 𝘼
𝟐.𝟐𝟏 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝘼𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚
𝟐.𝟐𝟐 𝙁𝘼𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝟐.𝟐𝟑 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝟐.𝟐𝟒 𝙄𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝘼𝙡𝙠
𝟐.𝟐𝟓 𝙐𝙣𝙢𝘼𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝟐
→ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝟑.𝟎𝟏 𝙄𝙩 𝙝𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 '𝙩𝙝𝘼𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩'
𝟑.𝟎𝟐 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙡𝘼𝙘𝙠
𝟑.𝟎𝟑 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙
𝟑.𝟎𝟒 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝘼𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧
𝟑.𝟎𝟓 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣
𝟑.𝟎𝟔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝘼𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝘼
𝟑.𝟎𝟕 𝘾𝙧𝘼𝙯𝙮
𝟑.𝟎𝟖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨
𝟑.𝟎𝟗 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝘼𝙝𝙣 𝙜𝘼𝙢𝙚
𝟑.𝟏𝟎 𝙒𝙝𝘼𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙚𝘼𝙩𝙝
𝟑.𝟏𝟏 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙢𝘼𝙡𝙚
𝟑.𝟏𝟐 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝘼𝙙𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧
𝟑.𝟏𝟑 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝘼 𝙙𝘼𝙧𝙠 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚
𝟑.𝟏𝟒 𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬
𝟑.𝟏𝟓 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝘼-𝙢𝘼𝙣𝙞𝘼
𝟑.𝟏𝟔 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝘼𝙣𝙮
𝟑.𝟏𝟕 𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝘼𝙣, 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙤
𝟑.𝟏𝟖 𝘿𝙚𝘼𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚
𝟑.𝟏𝟗 𝙒𝙝𝘼𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣-𝙝𝙚𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙
𝟑.𝟐𝟎 𝙃𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝘼𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝟑.𝟐𝟏 𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙
𝟑.𝟐𝟐 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙞𝙧𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣?
𝟑.𝟐𝟑 𝙄'𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙩
𝟑.𝟐𝟒 𝘼 𝙙𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙜𝘼𝙢𝙚
→ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝟒.𝟎𝟏 𝘼 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝘼-𝙡-𝙞-𝙫-𝙚
𝟒.𝟎𝟐 𝙏𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙚
Important

𝟐.𝟏𝟔 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝘼𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣

2K 40 12
By simplyhanx

season 2, episode 16

✦✧✦✧

"Here's some aspirin" Aria said, holding out two small tablets for Hanna, "You want me to make you some soup?"

The girls had retreated to Spencer's house after the party, none of the girls wanted to be alone after the events that had unfolded. They were all pretty shaken up, none more than Hanna.

The blonde was sat on the couch in front of the fire, wrapped up in a number of thick blankets as Sophie rubbed her back. Aria had been on the hunt for some aspirin, Emily was fetching the rest of the things from the car and Spencer was in charge of making the fire.

"Thanks, but I'm not hungry" Hanna mumbled.

"Here's your bag" Emily said, walking into the living room, "I think Caleb called, your phone was ringing"

Hanna didn't respond, she just stared blankly at the fire in front of her.

Spencer sighed, taking a seat next to the blonde on the couch, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder, "Han, I know you may not be ready to talk about this, but the sheriff said their gonna drag the lake first thing in the morning"

"Lucas isn't in the lake" Hanna denied, shaking her head.

"Lucas didn't come back to shore Han" Sophie said carefully, "we waited"

"He knows how to swim, alright?" Hanna snapped, "he's out there somewhere, I can feel it"

"I-I still can't believe that Lucas would help A" Aria muttered.

"He had every reason to hate us" Sophie answered her. Although Sophie would admit it was weird to think about Lucas helping A, considering how close he had become with Hanna. However, there was no denying that he didn't have the motive to. Alison had ruthlessly tormented him when she had been alive, and although she hated to admit it, Sophie did too.

"Why not?" Spencer questioned, "Jenna did the same thing with Caleb"

"A knows Lucas is close to Hanna"

"No, I-I get it, I just-" Aria muttered, "I just didn't think Lucas could be that violent"

"He can be" Hanna finally said, her voice quiet, "Lucas was the one who destroyed Ali's memorial, I found out the night I got out of hospital"

The group fell silent at the revelation. Sophie's lips parted as she let out a gasp.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Spencer asked, her voice raising ever so slightly.

"Told me to keep a secret"

"Why?" Emily asked.

"To protect him" Hanna snapped back, "He's been through a lot, Alison really tortured him. And so did you Sophie"

Sophie didn't know how to respond, and it seemed like none of the other girls did either. The blonde felt a pang in her heart, she deeply regretted the ways in which she had treated people back when Alison was around and it was only now that she was a victim of merciless bullying that she realised the severity of her actions.

"Maybe it's time to start protecting you" Spencer said.

"I have a headache" Hanna said sharply, it was clear that she was done talking about the matter.

The blonde reached around in her bag, pulling out her pink bottle, unscrewing the cap in order to take the aspirin Aria had gave her earlier. The action went pretty much unnoticed by the girls, it was a seemingly normal thing to do. That was until Sophie caught eye of the murky brown water in the bottle.

"Hanna, don't drink that!" Sophie exclaimed, trying to swipe the bottle from the blonde's hands.

"Too late" Hanna grimaced.

"That's lake water" Aria stated, "how did that get in there?"

"The bag was outside in the car" Emily explained.

"But all of us were in here"

"Yeah, Lucas wasn't" Spencer snapped, "maybe he just wants to finish what he started"

It didn't even surprise the girls when Hanna's phone chimed moments after.

"No fun chugging lake water, is it? Choke on this, bitch –A"

✦✧✦✧

The five girls sat around Spencer's kitchen island the following morning. Following the A message and the events from last night, the girls stayed over for an impromptu sleepover.

Spencer was pouring out the contents of a tote bag onto the table, scattering them across the marble.

"A was definitely in my lake house"

"You found these in the attic?" Sophie questioned, reaching out and picking up a burner phone. She couldn't deny, it looks identical to the one that a dropped. There was another burner phone and another bunch of random junk.

"The picture Caleb decrypted off of A's cell phone of the dolls, that was taken at the lake house"

"Looks like A got pretty cozy" Aria muttered.

"Well, my family never uses that house after Labor Day, it's the perfect place to set up an evil lair" Spencer replied, "and look, just look at the date on this"

Spencer picked up a piece of paper, it seemed almost like a receipt of some kind. Hanna took the paper from Spencer, quickly skimming over the writing printed on it,

"Wait, that's around the time Caleb and I went down there" Hanna gasped, "A was in the lake house when Caleb and I were..."

"Fraternizing on my Nana's sofa" Spencer cut her off with a sarcastic smile.

"Okay who told?" Hanna said, looking between the girls.

"It doesn't matter" Spencer dismissed, "there are like four bedrooms up there with actual beds in them"

"Did anybody see anybody, hear anything?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, you were getting' busy" Spencer scoffed.

"He was probably trying to clean up after Garrett and Jenna" Spencer said, "And look, there's and address, Smitty's 801 Hyperion street"

"Smitty's?" Sophie raised her eyebrows, "What's Smitty's?"

"Restaurant? Bar maybe"

"Isn't Hyperion Street in Philly?" Sophie asked again, "I think it's not far from Daniel's new place"

"Do you guys want to go after school to check it out?" Spencer asked.

"Okay, yeah" Aria said after none of the girls replied, "If it means you're not going alone, then count me in?"

"Is it okay if I pass?" Hanna asked, "I still have the taste of lake water in my mouth"

"It's okay, me and Aria will go and check it out"

✦✧✦✧

"I could've sworn that my mom caught me" Aria sighed, "I told her I was making a date with Holden"

"Holden Strauss?" Spencer asked, eyebrows raised, "I thought he was in Portugal and most importantly, why were you calling Ezra from your own phone"

The three girls came to a stop once they reached Aria's locker, the brunette girl unlocking and starting to unload her bag. Sophie wasn't really paying attention to what the girl was saying at all.

"Because I couldn't think of a good excuse to get out of the house and use yours" Aria explained, putting her books into her locker, "not that it really matters, Ezra has stopped answering. My dad threatened to turn him into the police"

"What? Aria I'm so sorry" Spencer said sympathetically, "How are you?"

"I thought my parents would understand, or at least try"

"Can you blame them?" Sophie chimed in, ignoring the look Spencer was giving her, "I mean the age gap is bad enough and it would've been bad if you dated him after he quit teaching, but considering it was before is just unethical"

"What and your relationship with Jason was?" Aria snapped right back.

"First of all, you can't say anything about me and Jason after what you did" Sophie scoffed, "and I honestly don't get why you're surprised that your parents are acting like this. What did you think was going to happen? That they would just accept him with open arms? Get a reality check Aria"

"Okay guys can we not?" Spencer said, stepping in between the two girls before the situation could escalate further, "I want one day where you're not at each others throats"

"You know what, you're right" Aria snapped, slamming her locker shut before storming away without another word.

"Now I'm not saying you're wrong" Spencer said, turning to Sophie with a disappointed look, "but I'm saying you're wrong"

✦✧✦✧

The liars had all gathered around the kitchen island in Spencer's house, her kitchen was quickly becoming their designated meeting spot. They were debriefing, Hanna was telling them about how Lucas had snuck into her house in order to explain himself. Thankfully, Caleb had been there when he turned up, A's helper or not, they weren't entirely sure if they could trust him.

"So, wait" Spencer said, "Somebody else showed up at the greenhouse when we set that trap for A, it wasn't Lucas?"

According to Hanna, Lucas had spent money that Caleb had asked him to look after. When Lucas couldn't scramble the money up quick enough, he thought that telling Hanna might've helped soften the blow when he told Caleb, which is why he was calling the help line.

"So, what about Hanna's water bottle? It was filled with lake water, and what about the rowboat?" Emily asked.

"Lucas wasn't even in Rosewood" Hanna told them, "he was driving around all night trying to sell off his collectibles to pay Caleb back"

"So, we can cross Lucas off the A list" Sophie sighed, "Spence, what did you need to tell us?"

"Oh right" Spencer said, walking around the table to where her bag sat, pulling out a large, leather book.

"Hey Em, did you order dumplings?" Hanna asked.

"Two orders" Emily nodded as Spencer dropped the book in the middle of them, "what is it?"

"This is the sign in book from Jenna's blind rehab center"

Sophie reached out the flick through the book, pages upon pages of sign in sheets were written into the book. Names, dates, times – all in different handwriting.

"Wait this is the day before Alison went missing" Aria said, stopping Sophie from turning over the page.

The girls all leaned over to look over the page, and sure enough, it was dated the day before Labour Day the year Alison died.

"Jenna said that Alison came to visit her that day" Emily said.

"Her name isn't anywhere on here" Sophie mumbled.

"So, what, Jenna lied to us? The story she told us was fake?" Hanna asked.

"Who knows" Spencer shrugged, "Ali might not have visited Jenna, but look who did"

Sophie looked down at the book again, reading over the name in which spencer was pointing to.

Garrett Reynolds.

"And not only do guests have to sign in, they also keep track of when the patients leave" Spencer said, running her finger over the page, showing the girls the times.

Garrett had signed Jenna out of the center at 10:15 that night, however there was no time for when they returned. No one knows how long the two had been out that night, for all they knew, they could've got back at some point the following day.

This also meant that Jenna's alibi for where she was that night was now invalid. The girls had thought that Jenna was out of Rosewood the night Ali had died, but now?

Or at least the other girls knew that.

"I can't deal with anymore drama, I need food because if I don't eat, my head might explode" Hanna shook her head, reaching for the unopened Chinese takeout.

The girls nodded in agreement as Spencer closed the book and pushed it aside. Sophie reached for the plates, passing them out to the girls as they all reached for their own box of food.

"Okay but, Jenna said that Alison blackmailed her" Aria said, "Jenna also said that she stayed in rehab until the day of Alison's funeral"

"So, where was she the night Alison went missing?" Emily asked.

"She could've been anywhere"

"How much do you want to bet she was in Rosewood?" Spencer joked, "you've not said much Soph, you, okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good" Sophie nodded, "just putting it all together, you know?"

That wasn't exactly the whole truth so to say – but she couldn't tell the girls that. They didn't know that she already knew Jenna was in Rosewood that night but again, she couldn't exactly tell them how or why she knew that information. Not right now anyway.

Turning her attention back to the girls, she watched as Hanna spilled the food out onto her plate, clearly expecting it to be dumplings – but that wasn't the case.

The two blondes let out a loud gasp as Hanna dropped the box in shock horror.

"Oh my god" Sophie screeched.

On the white plate was a pile of dirt with pink worms wriggling about in it.

"Oh my god!" Emily shouted, dropping her own box to see the exact same thing pouring out.

"I'm going to be sick" Hanna gagged.

Of course, the dirt and worms were followed by the chiming of their phones.

BLOCKED NUMBER

'This is what live bait looks like. Now we're even, bitches -  A'

━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Word count: 2173 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 199 21
What if Alison and Courtney DiLaurentis resolved their issues years ago and are now best friends? A has come to wreak havoc on Alison's life by using...
338K 5.6K 70
◤No A, no disappearance, only Emison.◢ Emily and Alison, two 15-year-old BFFs living in the wealthy town of Rosewood alongside their three best frien...
149 10 2
It has been a year since Isabella Ford's best friend, Alison Dilaurentis disappeared. The five friends start to get text messages from someone who go...
857K 20.6K 62
❝I spy with my little eye, a devious little liar. - A❞ Edited as of: UNEDITED An entire year had passed since the disapperance of Alison DiLaurentis...