~ Tales of Jikook ~

LOVESLIFEANDHARRY által

A book Filled with short and sweet Oneshots of Jikook **Contains Depiction of - - Jikook/Kookmin - Top Jungko... Több

~ I don't see nobody but you ~
~ Kiss on the cheek ~
~Better Than your Fiction man~
~ Unexpected Visit ~
~ His Little One ~
~ Practice for the future ~
~ Art Of Love ~
~ Nostalgia ~
~ Love ? ~
~ I'm Sorry ~
~ Seven Minutes in Heaven ~
~ Alcohol ~
~ Christmas ~
~ Upset Jimin ~
~ I Miss You ~
~ My Fiancé (1) ~
~ My Fiancé (2) ~
~ My Fiancé (3) ~
~ My Gamer Boyfriend ~
~ Behind Jungkook's Back ~
~ Only Yours ~
~ Your Heart Speaks to me ~
~ Mr. Jeon ~
~ Our Love Story ~
~ Letter ~
~ Teasing Touches ~
~ Still With You ~
~ Little secret ~
~ Ex Boyfriend ~
~ Bet ~
~ Fireflies ~
~ Dare ~
~ Talk Time ~
~ Sweet and Shy ~
~ Butterfly 🦋 : 1 ~
Talk time : 2
~ Mr.President X Bad boy ~
~ Golden Memories ~
~ His little Kitten ~
~ Red Hue ♥️ ~
~ His Salvation ~

~ Professor Jeon ~

767 33 4
LOVESLIFEANDHARRY által

Jimin was a studious student with a quiet personality only hanging out with a few people. He never found himself interested in gossip or caring about Popularity levels but unlike him his best friend Kim Taehyung was titled as the gossip King of the university and that was why Jimin also knew each and every single thing happening in the university.

It seems like a rumour is moving around in Seoul University this morning and you could find almost all the students gossiping about this one particular topic. It was a fresh bright morning after the rain last night and Jimin found himself walking towards his locker lazily. He Limped all the way there, annoyed about not being able to walk properly .

His bag messily dropped on his one shoulder as he yawned too sleepy to care about anything. On the way to his locker he noticed the small groups of students scattered around the hallways chatting about something excitedly but as said before he didn't care. Reaching his locker he found his best friend Kim Taehyung leaning on his locker and talking to Jung Hoseok, another good friend of his.

Pushing Taehyung out of the way, Jimin lazily opened his locker to get his things out. "What's the beef about?" A yawn escaped Jimin's mouth as he stared at those chattering students all around him. "You don't know about it, It was all over social media last night" Taehyung spoke with his usual cheery voice. "Our Little Jiminie here is too outdated" Hoseok teased Jimin with a toothy grin before both Taehyung and him burst out in laughter.

"Shut it" Jimin was annoyed due to the lack of sleep and these two gits were just pressing the wrong nerves. "Didn't have proper sleep last night Jiminie '' Taehyung knew his soulmate enough to realize the reason behind Jimin's grumpy behaviour. "Was busy completing the assignments" Jimin uttered, not wanting to waste any more energy. "And what's wrong with your legs?" Hobi pointed at his legs commenting on Jimin's weird walking style indirectly. "I tripped in the morning because I was too sleepy to notice the stuff fallen on the ground," Jimin replied while placing the unwanted books in his locker.

"Jimin, try completing your assignments beforehand if you don't want to get in trouble, we all know Mr Jeon is a blood sucking Vampire" Hoseok rolled his eyes as remembered those memories of detention with Mr Jeon. "Honestly He has more mood swings than a pregnant lady" Taehyung commented with a laugh but when his two dear friends didn't reciprocate he looked at them only to find them staring at him suspiciously.

"How do you know about the mood swings of a pregnant lady?" Jimin questioned with a raised brow as Hobi Just stared at Jimin with keen eyes confused by the sudden question. " Wait wait wait what are you guys thinking" Taehyung suddenly got defensive making the other two laugh. "All because of K dramas I swear bitches" Taehyung spoke with an annoyed look staring at the two laughing.

"We understand you Tae" Hobi spoke while wiping those tears that appeared in his eyes for laughing too much and Jimin was doing the same while Taehyung just signed. "Let's head over to Mr Jeon's class, Our little Jiminie here must be missing him" It was now Taehyung's turn to grin widely as both of them stared at Jimin's red cheeks. "Shut it Tae and stop with that smile Hobi Hyung" Jimin spoke as he started walking ahead with his red cheeks and his two best friends following him behind with a teasing grin. Hoseok later walked away to his own class as he studied in a different major.

****************************************************

Entering the class the first thing Jimin heard was a group of girls Fangirling over something. He looked at them weirdly before turning towards Taehyung who was staring at a boy sleeping on the last bench with heart eyes. "He Looks handsome even when he is just sleeping," Taehyung said just like those fangirls a while ago. "Let's head over to Kimchi and sit in front of him before anyone else does" Jimin pulled Taehyung by his arms walking up stairs to reach their seats.

'Kimchi' was the code name for Taehyung's crush and 'Mochi' was the code name for Jimin's crush. "Your Mochi is late for the first time" Taehyung stated once they both were settled down and were waiting for the vampire aka Jeon Jungkook. Jimin didn't reply, instead got shocked when Taehyung suddenly shook his arms like an excited pig.

"What in this whole wide stupid world happened for you to become like a lunatic this morning?" Jimin stated still being crazily thrown all over the place as he felt a weird type of anger run through his veins. "Geez dude I got something for you that will make your day" Taehyung with a wide grin was looking for his phone. Opening it he scrolled through social media before stopping over a photo.

Jimin stared at him confused when Taehyung handed him his phone before finally looking down at what Taehyung wanted to show him only to get the shock of his life. His eyes bulged out and redness was scattered all over his face after all in front of him was a Picture of Jungkook who was posing for a mirror selfie in a gym. Sweat covered his toned body and glistened with the slightest light. His Chocolatey Abs were on full show. He wore a blue shirt but all the buttons were undone letting people see heaven.

"W-where did you get this from?" Jimin could not help but stutter too speechless to say anything. "I didn't get it but Nick did. His older brother Kim SeokJin follows Mr Jeon on Insta and he posted this picture on his private account yesterday Morning. Nick somehow stole his brother's phone and got it. There is a simple rule though, If you want to post this picture somewhere you need to block Mr Jeon as we can't risk him knowing about this" Taehyung explained the gossip to Jimin who was just sitting there stunned.

"Do you want a copy of this picture Jiminie?" Taehyung asked with a teasing grin loving the reaction his best friend was giving him. "N-no Tae I don't need a picture" Jimin spoke feeling flustered by the teasing and the milky abs of a certain someone. Taehyung's teasing ended with a slightly hard punch from Jimin and with that silence spread throughout the whole class. Everyone stood up to greet Jungkook the moment he entered.

"Sit down everyone" Jungkook spoke with his usual cold and deep voice making some students fangirl over him. "I hope everyone has done their Homework and if not be ready for an hour detention after university ends". Some groans were heard especially from students who had forgotten to do their Homework. "The test you gave last week, I have corrected the papers of it and have brought them today" More groans were heard but a single glare from Jungkook shut them all.

"The students who failed would have to give a retest tomorrow after University and if you still fail then you would be put up for extra classes" and this caused the students to whisper in their groups not liking the idea of being in an extra class. "The test was pretty hard, I doubt I will pass" Taehyung spoke with a sign staring at Jimin aka the class topper who was as nervous as him. "I hope I pass" Jimin was nervous even though his test did go well and that made Taehyung frown because Jimin had always been confident enough to know that he will at least pass unlike today where he was not even confident about passing.

"Don't worry Minnie You will not only pass but score higher than any of us" Taehyung's words were laced with sincerity and confidence as if he was sure what he said would come true. Professor Jeon called out the student names until it was finally Jimin's turn. Jimin's hand turned sweaty as he made his way towards the love of his life and while walking towards him he suddenly remembered the shirtless picture making his cheeks red with both blush and a weird type of anger, maybe jealousy.

"You have done a great job on this test Mr Park" Jungkook complimented Jimin with a smile while giving him his test paper but in response he only got a glare from Jimin which Confused Jungkook as he only stared at him. "Meet me in my office later Mr Park, I want to talk about something important" Jungkook added but he only got a "Okay Mr Jeon" with no smiley Jimin staring at him as Jimin made his way towards his seat.

"How much did you get Jiminie? And why were you standing there for so long?" Taehyung questioned the moment he reached his seat. " I got 95% and well he wants me to come to his office later" and at that Taehyung gave him a teasing stare. "I knew you will get a lot better than me" He spoke with a genuine smile and if you are wondering about how much Taehyung got, He got 63% without studying. "I wonder why Mr Jeon wants you in his office" Taehyung teased Jimin who only blushed.

*****************************************************************

"Let's head to the cafeteria, I am hungry as hell" Hoseok's voice was heard as he wrapped his arms around both Jimin and Taehyung's shoulders walking in between. "Me too Hyung but because we were sitting in front of Kimchi I didn't really want the class to end" Taehyung blushed at the thought of his kimchi. "Awe Poor Tae Tae" Jimin teased only to get a weak punch from Taehyung.

"Hyung you know Jiminie isn't joining us for Lunch today" It was now Taehyung's turn to tease and he will not show any mercy. "Why Jiminie?" Hoseok asked with a frown as he glanced at the mochi, who was as red as a tomato. "Well Mr Jeon has asked for his presence in his office for some IMPORTANT STUFF" Taehyung elaborated the last part as he stared at Jimin with a smirk.

"OH I SEE" Hoseok said it oddly loudly just to tease the baby chick more. "Shut it" Jimin spoke with a blush on his cheeks making his way towards a certain Jeon's office with his two best friends still teasing and giggling behind him only leaving him alone when Mr Jeon's cabin came into view.

********************************************

Jimin stood outside the door as he nervously played with the hem of his hoodie. Running a hand over his ash blonde hair he finally decided to knock. A simple come in was heard as he made his way inside but what he didn't expect is to be pinned on the door as soon as he closed it. Jungkook's hands were on either side of his head as his face was leaned down leaving just a few inches between their Lips.

Jimin's hands had flown to Jungkook's chest as a gesture of reflex action. "W-what are you doing Mr Jeon?" Jimin stuttered, feeling flustered by Jungkook's action. "Apologizing" Jungkook replied simply as he waited for Jimin's answer while Jimin just took his hand back from Jungkook's chest, folding them across his chest as he looked away, not looking at Jungkook anymore.

"For what?" He questioned with his eyes throwing daggers at god knows what. "For whatever reason you are mad" Jungkook answered, trying to make Jimin face him but Jimin just slapped his hand away. "I am not mad" Jimin spoke with a small pout still not facing Jungkook. "You sure?" Jungkook questioned only to get a small "Hmm".

A sign escaped Jungkook's mouth before he suddenly wrapped his right arm around Jimin's waist, yanking him closer to himself. A gasp left Jimin's mouth as he stared at Jungkook, shocked. His hands now rested on Jungkook's shoulders. Jungkook softly lifted his left hand caressing Jimin's cheek, admiring him with his heart eyes.

"I am only having mood swings don't worry Kookie" Jimin spoke with a pout as Jungkook leaned down to peck it which later turned into a gentle but passionate kiss. "How can I not worry about you Mr Jeon" Jungkook spoke before leaning down to leave a soft peck on Jimin's Forehead. "Now how about you rant out all the things that made you mad and as your dear husband I listen to them all".

Jungkook guided the pouty Jimin towards his office chair before sitting down on it with Jimin on his lap. "Firstly I was annoyed because of the lack of the sleep but what can I do I really needed you last night but then these days I can't work properly If I don't have enough sleep and then I realised almost all the girls and boys in the university were drooling over my husband because of your shirtless picture." Jimin pouted more at the end as his hand flew to rest on Jungkook's hand which was caressing his waist.

"My shirtless picture?" Jungkook asked with a frown as Jimin only smacked his chest. "The one you put yesterday Morning" Jimin spoke with a small pout. "I remember that love but I put in my story which was also only for respective friends as they needed inspiration to work out" Jungkook explained while still caressing His Minnie's waist.

"It leaked out," Jimin answered while playing with Jungkook's shirt buttons. "It doesn't matter they can only see while you get to touch them darling" Jungkook teased his husband who immediately turned red. "What about our little bunny is he/she troubling you?" He asked while glancing at Jimin's stomach, also trying to divert Jimin's attention, not wanting him to think about unnecessary stuff and about the leaked photo he will find out who did that later .

Well Jimin Is two months pregnant and in last year of University. Jimin will be three months pregnant by the end of the university. They were married for a year now and had dated for 3 years. Their relationship was a secret considering that Jimin was a student and Jungkook was a Professor and even if both of them were not minors and above the age of 20 with Jimin being 22 and Jungkook being 26 yet it was considered something offensive.

Jimin pouted at Jungkook's question before replying with a nod. "What does my Little bunny do to my biteable mochi?" Jungkook cooed at Jimin's cuteness as Jimin leaned down to rest his head on Jungkook' shoulder. "Your Little bunny makes me feel so many emotions at once, always makes me feel hungry and sleepy and these days my favorite food items make me want to puke. I can't even take their smell because your Little bunny does not like it".

Jungkook just chuckled, pulling Jimin closer to him leaning to give him a kiss on his lips. "It's Okay Baby Mochi I promise to be by your side till the end and whenever you feel confused by your emotions come to me and talk about them as much as you want" Jungkook spoke while leaving wet kisses all over Jimin's face while Jimin just giggled. "We love you daddy" Jimin was giggling in the arms of his lover all happy. "I love both of my Babies too," Jungkook replied while admiring the love of his life in his arms.

~ End Of Oneshot ~

Things escalated so fast didn't they but what's the fun in writing things I know you would expect to happen. I prefer to write something Unexpected. I want you guys to expect the unexpected from me. This was a crazy drive of emotions but these days when the loneliness seems to be a bit less with my words written all over I finally find a way to express my heart and I just can't seem to stop.

I watched Suga's documentary yesterday and I know I am late but better late than never. Watching it made me feel tons of emotions and for the first time the moon didn't respond to my words so all I could do was find another way to express the tangled emotions.

Vote BTS on Mnet plus everyday once guys and also stream Take two once on spotify in 2023 MAMA AWARDS : Worldwide Fan's Choice Category playlist only everyday.

Your Author, Moon

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

7.7K 105 8
Whilst collecting Garrett in New Orleans, Rosalie decides to ask another group of vampires for their help in the battle against the Volturi - The Ori...
14.7K 552 7
i'd be fine...pretending. started: 2019 ended: 2019
44.9K 2.1K 10
↪In which the avatar of envy gets isekai'd to her favorite anime. Follow the shut-in otaku's adventure into the world of man eating demon... "I can't...
235K 5.7K 30
Alex is Christian Coma's daughter. Her and her father have kept it hidden for years but after an accidental outburst in the bus, people start to find...