70s : Remarried Enemy

By CNovel_Reader

70s : Remarried Enemy (七零之改嫁死对头) Author: Squirrel Drunken Fish   Zhan Aiping, a girl who grew up in the compo... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-195 (end)

Chapter 51-60

3.8K 23 6
By CNovel_Reader

  Chapter 51 Sending a Letter

  Xue Aiying didn't ask Zhan Aiping to borrow milk, so she went to another lactating family and asked her sister-in-law to borrow milk. The sister-in-law of the Tian family happened to have a lot of milk, so she agreed.

  This led to trouble. Xue Aiying's grandson had a fever and vomited that night, which frightened the whole family. The child cried and fussed, crying in a low voice, like a cat meowing, which was scary.

  "Big elbow, my big elbow, don't cry-"

  There was a quarrel in the house next door, and they were sent to the military hospital that night. The adults in the family, including Xue Aiying, Sister-in-law Zhou, and Deputy Head Qian, all went to watch over the child, leaving the two girls at home.

  Zhan Aiping asked the two little girls to come home to have dinner, and then asked them to wait at home for the adults to come back.

  Zhan Aiping sighed. Originally, the child from the Qian family was fine. Although he had lost a little weight, he was not ill. Now he was about to be sent to the hospital.

  Gu Sheng heard the crying and hugged his own pot of meat: "The child is too young, crying is really uncomfortable."

  "Raising children is not easy, so we have to be careful and pay attention to hygiene, especially when we have two children. If one is sick, the other is easily infected. If the two children get into trouble together, it will be over."

  Gu Sheng wiped the child's mouth: "Fortunately, we have Dr. Zhan at home. Wife, you are a doctor. You can't panic. You have to calm down."

  "No one can be calm when facing their own children." Zhan Aiping picked up the little glutinous rice balls and gently touched the child's face. "Thankfully there is no winter here, otherwise I am really afraid that the child will catch cold. Such a small child will get sick. Taking medicine is very distressing."

  When the child next door recovered from illness, Xue Aiying made a fuss with Tian's sister-in-law, complaining that she had borrowed "poisonous milk." Tian's sister-in-law was not someone to be trifled with. Yes, I lent it to you with good intentions, but now you blame me. My child ate it without any problem, but who knows what else you fed your child..."

  Li Yuxia was pregnant and ran out to persuade her. Political Commissar Zhang followed her frightenedly, "Stop making trouble, stop making trouble, calm down, old lady, go back and take care of your grandson carefully."

  The child of the Qian family next door was well, but something was wrong with the child's mother, sister-in-law Zhou. She was so frightened that her milk was gone. Xue Aiying was so anxious that she scolded her for being useless: "Now you don't even have milk. No, how can you feed my little grandson..."

  They didn't dare to feed them milk powder. The child had diarrhea after eating milk powder, had a bad gastrointestinal condition, and was crying and fussing. Now, Xue Aiying didn't dare to ask someone to borrow milk. "Is it possible that I need to feed him rice soup?"

  When the house next door became such a commotion, Zhan Aiping went to help Sister-in-law Zhou to clear her breasts. She was experienced and had good techniques. She gave her another dose of medicine, which is the usual breast-clearing medicine here. She reminded Sister-in-law Zhou: "You Don't let your mother-in-law rub it around anymore. You raised your two daughters well before, so you can raise them the same way as before."

  Sister-in-law Zhou's face was really ugly. She smiled bitterly: "My mother-in-law is here. It would be better if she didn't come before. She is not willing to come and take care of my two daughters. I have resentment in my heart. I gave birth to a son this time. I thought to myself It's time for her to come, and she did come, it's better not to come."

  "Sometimes I say this is not good, and the next time I say that is not good. It makes me feel bad every day. This child also cries and makes trouble every day. It's not like his sisters. Da Ya and Er Ya were so easy to take care of before. It's the same milk, but he can't eat it well and always vomits it."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Don't feed too much."

  "I think it's enough, but my mother-in-law is worried that the child won't have enough to eat, so she asked me to feed her more so that she can eat well. She said that our family's conditions are better now. It's not as good as before, so the child must eat more to be strong."

  "But this child vomited after being fed."

  "My mother-in-law saw that the child had vomited so much and was so thin, so she told me to feed him more quickly. Now she thinks I don't have enough milk."

  Zhan Aiping said: "You are full and someone is forcing you to eat. How can you not vomit?"

  "Doctor Zhan, what should we do now?"

  "Feed as usual, please be relaxed and ignore your mother-in-law's words. You have raised two daughters, how can you be inexperienced? You raised your daughters well before, so just follow your own method."

  Whether you are raising children or driving a car, you are most afraid of having different voices around you, which may make you do this or that, making you upset and criticized.

  "How long has it been since your mother-in-law raised a child? Do you believe her or your own?"

  Sister-in-law Zhou nodded: "I believe in myself."

  "You are the biological mother of the child. Your mood and emotions have a great influence on the child. Don't think that because the child is young, he cannot feel the emotions of adults..." Zhan Aiping comforted her and took care of her emotions first. He also told her in detail how to take care of the children, covering all aspects.

  Sister-in-law Zhou nodded after hearing this: "No wonder you are a doctor, you know a lot."

  "Your children are well raised because you and Chief of Staff Gu take good care of them. We people have never read books and don't understand science. Doctor Zhan, I also like your scientific stories."

  "When my big elbow grows up in the future, I want him to learn more scientific principles from you."

  Zhan Aiping heard her slap her elbow, and the corner of her mouth twitched: "Isn't your child named Congcong?"

  Deputy Captain Qian came to Gu's house before and said that his son's nickname was Congcong and he hoped that he would be smart in the future.

  Now it turned into a big elbow.

  "It's been changed. Now he's called Big Elbow, and he's stocky. He has to give his child a cheap name so that he can support himself."

  "I'll be with your Guobaorou from now on."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  She returned from Qian's house, and Gu Sheng was taking care of her children at home. He was holding a small glutinous rice dumpling in his hand and pushing a pot of meat. The two children were lying on him, like two caterpillars.

  "Daughter-in-law, you are finally back. How is the house next door?"

  "I've seen it and said a few words to Sister-in-law Zhou."

  Gu Sheng handed her the small glutinous rice balls and said, "If you don't come back, our baby will start to make trouble."

  "I was just thinking about whether I should go to the house next door to find you with one child and one child."

  Zhan Aiping burst out laughing, "I'll be back soon. I won't embarrass our Chief of Staff Gu."

  "Children are clinging to you. If you are away for a while, their father can still be more effective and fool these two idiots. When they realize that their mother is not here, they will start clamoring for her again."

  "I don't ask you to change the child's diaper every day. You and the child also have a certain diaper friendship. They are also familiar with daddy, right? Xiaoguobaorou."

  The two children are cooperating with their mother. Although they are not yet two months old, they have already learned to recognize people, stick to their mother, and like to stay in their father's arms even after they are full.

  Zhan Aiping is holding a small glutinous rice dumpling, and Gu Sheng is holding a small pot of pork belly. Compared with her sister, the pork belly is stronger and has a chubby little face. The fat face is like a fat dough, and the other facial features are not the same. Protruding, only a pair of huge black eyes are the most eye-catching.

  He reached out and waved his small fist.

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said, "Hurry up and hug him. Our child especially likes to be picked up by you and patted on the back."

  "Really?" Gu Sheng stood up with the child in his arms and let his little head rest on him. The little guy was indeed very happy.

  Gu Sheng squeezed the child's little fist to play with him, "The child is too young and cannot be separated from others for a moment. Thank you for the hard work, wife."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Now is the best time to take care of them. When the children can crawl, run and jump, it will be a headache. I guess they will really ride on your head, Chief of Staff Gu."

  "It's still early. Now these two children are like little salted fishes who can't even turn over." Gu Sheng teased Guobaorou: "I'll throw you two into the pot and ask dad to stir-fry a few times."

  "If the meat in the pot buns is not cooked until it becomes mushy, the dumplings are soaking in the soup. Do you want some sweet wine?"

  "I'm still nursing the child. What kind of sweet wine can I eat? I'll wait until the child grows up."

  "Oh, I almost forgot." Gu Sheng gave Zhan Aiping the pot of steamed pork in his arms, took his daughter, and the couple alternately coaxed her.

  "That's right." Zhan Aiping stared at the pot of pork and said with a smile: "I heard that Congcong, the guy next door, changed his name to Big Elbow."

  Gu Sheng laughed: "Big elbow? Plus the large plate of chicken from Captain Jiang's house, it's a big dish for the table."

  "This is all your fault, my wife."

  Zhan Aiping refused to accept the blame: "It's not my fault, and I didn't force people to change their names."

  "Look at these names." Gu Sheng sighed: "In the future, your Guobaorou should not bully someone with a big elbow and a big plate of chicken. The parent of the big elbow came to complain. Di Sanxian's mother came to mediate, saying that Guobaorou Damn it, what's wrong with you? Don't your kids pick on other people's elbows all day long."

  Zhan Aiping suppressed a smile: "Comrade Gu, sincerely, I think you should be the female director."

  *

  Zhan Aiping did not become the women's director, but Li Yuxia and He Lingling did some work for her. Many young girls came to see her for gynecological care, either with irregular menstruation or cold hands and feet.

  Several female hygienists also came to her house to chat, some learned some Chinese medicine from her, and some wanted to watch her demonstrate acupuncture.

  "I heard that someone can provide acupuncture and anesthesia."

  "Yeah, if you just stick the needle like this, you won't feel anything?"

  "There are also acupuncture and anesthesia for surgery."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Yes, but it's troublesome. If you want to try it, I can put acupuncture on you."

  Acupuncture anesthesia is feasible, but the operation is too complicated. If you make a mistake, it will be bad. Loss of anesthesia during surgery is a terrible thing.

  "No, no, let's listen to Dr. Zhan tell you some stories about Chinese medicine."

  The Chinese New Year is coming soon, and everyone is very excited. Whether they are celebrating the Chinese New Year or not, they all like to stock up on things. There are always a lot of peanuts and melon seeds. The health worker always brings some melon seeds when she comes to her house to chat.

  Zhan Aiping didn't eat Shen Liqing's melon seeds, but she drank a lot of the hygienist's melon seeds first.

  When Gu Sheng came home and saw a large bag of melon seeds and medical books spread out at home, he raised his eyebrows: "Dr. Zhan is going to start classes at home? I haven't been to work for almost two months, and I haven't forgotten about you. Chinese medicine business."

  "It's my great medical career."

  It is said that it is a great cause of medicine, but in fact it is equivalent to having a tea party at home. After all, it is almost the end of the year, chatting and listening to gossips with the female health workers. If we chat for a few more days, young recruits, new officers, whoever is handsome, she will It's almost clear.

  "I heard them say that at the military dog ​​training base, there is a new batch of puppies there, and there is also a new military dog ​​trainer who is quite handsome. He even invited me to come and see him next time. "

  Gu Sheng's handsome eyebrows raised: "Are you still having strange thoughts in front of me?"

  "I was just chatting with them and joining in the fun. In my opinion, you are the most handsome, and our Chief of Staff Gu is the most handsome."

  Gu Sheng suppressed the rising smile at the corner of his mouth, "That's pretty much it."

  "Let me tell you quietly, don't be too proud. Xiao Zhao and the others said you are the prettiest, but I won't show it to them. I'll send you away before you come back."

  Gu Sheng became more and more happy as she coaxed her. He smiled and kissed Zhan Aiping on the face: "My wife is quite stingy."

  "Yeah, I'm just stingy. I told them to see the wild men outside, not the married women in my house."

  Chief of Staff Gu nodded repeatedly: "Yes, that's what it should be."

  "But I also want to see what that little brother looks like. No, no, no, I want to see the little puppy. Don't you want to see it?"

  "Don't even think about it." Gu Sheng picked her up angrily, "What are you doing, little brother? I'm taking care of the kids at home."

  "I'm just kidding you. Look, you're angry again. There have been a lot of condolences during performances at the end of the year recently. Don't be attracted by the little goblin from some art troupe." Zhan Aiping hugged his neck, feeling legitimately jealous.

  "In my heart, my wife is the most beautiful."

  Gu Sheng lowered his head and rubbed his forehead with hers. He suddenly sighed: "But there is a little goblin from the art troupe who is coming to perform."

  Zhan Aiping was stunned: "What?"

  "Your brother, your biological brother, I heard that there is a show for your brother. Your brother is coming to perform in a play. Their art troupe has a condolence performance here."

  Zhan Aiping almost bit her tongue: "My brother? Zhan Mingzhao? He has only been in the art troupe for a few days, and he is already on stage performing a play?"

  "She's very talented, just like his sister."

  Zhan Aiping: "...can I go see it?"

  "There is room for your family members, you can go."

  Zhan Aiping blinked her eyes. She was very excited and turned back to see the children: "Hey guys, your uncle is going to perform on stage. Do you want to see your uncle perform?"

  The two little cubs were babbling in reply to their mother.

  Zhan Aiping knew the big news and called Zhan Mingzhao to congratulate him: "Oh, my brother is about to perform on stage. Congratulations. Where is the drama actor? Brother, if you hone your acting skills well, you will be able to perform well in the future." Making a movie and acting in a TV series..."

  "I was forced to make whatever movies or TV series I wanted." Zhan Ming was bald on the other end of the phone.

  He just acted randomly, but they all said that he was extremely talented.

  "Rehearse well, and when you perform, I will take your nephew to see you and take pictures of you."

  Zhan Mingzhao: "..."

  Zhan Mingzhao's performance will take some time. Ai Ping has to go back to the hospital to report for the show. She is on maternity leave and has not been to the hospital for two months. Early in the morning, Shen Liqing accompanied her, and the people in the car were also Qin Lanfang, both of whom are pregnant, are not obviously pregnant yet.

  Shen Liqing helped her hold a child, "There are three of us sitting together with two babies. Although it looks like five people, there are actually eight. It's amazing."

  Qin Lanfang smiled. She looked at the child and didn't dare to hold it. She walked with a limp. Although she only staggered a little, she didn't dare to hold the child and walk for fear of dropping the child.

  "I'll have to tie the baby to my chest later."

  Zhan Aiping said: "There is also a stroller."

  Zhan Aiping brought a stroller, and the two children happened to be lying in a row. Shen Liqing stared at them, the more she looked at them, the more she liked them: "Your children are really cute, Pingping, and Lao Wang also asked me to learn more from you. , I will also have to take care of two children in the future."

  "I don't think it's difficult to carry him."

  Zhan Aiping said: "It will be difficult when the children can crawl and walk. Look at them now, they can't even turn over. What bad things can they do?"

  "Yes." Shen Liqing nodded, feeling a slight headache when she thought of the two little carrot heads behind her.

  "I don't know who my two children look like. Pingping, you raised these two children well. Wu Lun looks like you or Chief of Staff Gu."

  Qin Lanfang sighed and said silently: "My family is miserable."

  Shen Liqing: "Your Jiang Tuan is very upright."

  Qin Lanfang: "I'm afraid it's a daughter, and the daughter looks like her father."

  Shen Liqing: "..."

  Zhan Aiping: "The baby hasn't been born yet, what are you worried about? Don't worry, worrying will affect the baby's development."

  The three of them arrived at Yanxin Health Center together. It was still early. Meng Xiaoyun, Zhou Zhonghua's wife and family member, was very happy to see Zhan Aiping. "Dr. Zhan, I haven't seen him for a long time. Both children were born. Let me take a look. This one looks so good, just like the doll in the New Year pictures."

  "If you hold a big koi in your arms, it will be a lucky baby."

  Zhan Aiping introduced her with a smile: "This is your eldest son Youyou, and this is your daughter Yuanyuan."

  "Really? My brother is really strong. Does Yuanyuan look like her father?"

  Zhan Aiping was surprised: "You also look like her father?"

  "Yes, your little girl will definitely be a beauty in the future. She has such beautiful parents like you."

  I haven't been here for two months. The inpatient building and operating room have been built, but the operating room has not yet been put into use. After the Chinese New Year, the county hospital will send people to provide guidance. Doctors Qin Yanfang and Zhao Jing have already moved in. On the third floor of the inpatient building.

  Zhan Aiping opened her house for ventilation and was not busy cleaning. During this period, Qin Lanfang came to help her clean it several times. There was not much dust, but it was a bit dull since it had not been occupied for a while.

  "Doctor Zhan is here, come on, come and take a look at my new house. It can be regarded as living in an upstairs building." Qin Yanfang was particularly happy to see Zhan Aiping. She teased her brother and sister, and led Zhan Aiping up. Check out the new home.

  Zhan Aiping asked Qin Lanfang to help look after the child, and went to see the inpatient building with Qin Yanfang. Qin Yanfang climbed up slowly: "Our dean also asked our doctor to live on the third floor, why not the first floor? I am too lazy to climb the stairs. "

  Zhan Aiping said with a smile: "You would be in trouble if you were allowed to live on the first floor. The patient passes by your house every day and sees you eating and drinking in the house like a slacker."

  "Yes, the third floor is quiet, but it is difficult to climb the stairs. The first floor is the office, and the second floor is the ward. Well, on the third floor, Dr. Zhao and Zhu Huilanlan have moved in."

  "Dr. Zhao lives next door to me. He has been worried every day lately."

  Zhan Aiping asked: "Pesticide poisoning again?"

  "The causes of poisoning are all kinds of strange." Qin Yanfang said with a smile: "He was busy most of the night yesterday. There was a person who was poisoned after eating chicken and was hospitalized on the second floor."

  Zhan Aiping's mouth twitched: "Poisoned by eating chicken?"

  "Yes, the chicken ate the seeds soaked in pesticides, and the chicken was poisoned. The man was reluctant to throw the chicken away, so he ate the chicken again, and he was also poisoned."

  Zhan Aiping: "...an old hen?"

  "Yeah, I heard it's an old hen that has been raised for several years."

  "Eat or die."

  "Yes, just like Dr. Zhao, it's life-threatening. No wonder he works so hard every day to treat these life-threatening diseases."

  After going up to the third floor, Qin Yanfang opened the door of her house, "Pingping, come in and take a look. The house is not big, but it has a toilet that can be flushed by pulling the rope. If you want to relieve yourself in the future, you can come to my house."

  Zhan Aiping smiled: "Aren't there also wards on the second floor?"

  "Yes, that's right." Qin Yanfang giggled and said, "It's quite new. You must have seen it before, but the country people have never seen it. I'm afraid that someone will deliberately come to the hospital in the future just to experience the flushing toilet."

  "You're not so boring, you don't get paid for your illness?"

  Zhan Aiping entered the room. The ward was really small, only about ten or twenty square meters, and could only accommodate two beds. The chopping boards and boiler had to be placed in the corridor. Qin Lanfang's pots and pans were placed at the door of the house. Still sitting.

  "There are still rooms available. Doctor Zhan, if you want to apply, you can apply for one."

  "I can't stand it. Aren't I tired of climbing up and down with two children?"

  After a brief visit, the two went downstairs. Early in the morning, patients actually came to the hospital. Two young men came on a bicycle. One was tall and the other was short. The taller one was riding a bicycle. The short one hugged his waist.

  "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, here we are, here we are." The short man got out of the car first.

  The tall man pushed the bike to the corner and parked it.

  Seeing their appearance, Zhan Aiping guessed that they were soldiers, "You two have just retired from the army and changed careers, right?"

  "Yes." The short man replied, his head tilted back. As soon as Zhan Aiping saw him, she knew that his joints were dislocated and he must be here for bone correction.

  This scene makes people want to laugh a bit, but doctors have seen a lot of the world, and they usually don't laugh.

  The tall man had a sullen face, and was being held by a man who tilted his head and held his waist while riding a bicycle. He didn't even smile, "Is Dr. Zhou here?"

  "Dr. Zhou is not here, is he here to set the bone? I can just come."

  "You?" The short man turned around and saw Zhan Aiping clearly, "Are you... are you the new doctor in the hospital?"

  "No, I've been here for a long time. I was on maternity leave before and I'm a retired female military doctor."

  "Really?" The short man was very surprised: "We are the new public security commissioners."

  They were discharged from the army and transferred to the police, and became public security commissioners. Today, there are no police stations in the towns and villages, and there are only two public security commissioners in each township to manage the security of the township.

  "Public security commissioner?" Zhan Aiping thought, turned out to be a policeman, "This is a good job."

  The short man's name was Chen Yiming. He smiled bitterly and said, "Well, I still want to go to the grain station. I can't get in line."

  Grassroots public security officers are not popular these days, because social security is so good, and people in towns and villages basically do not move around. Letters of introduction are needed everywhere, and there are no cases of burning, stealing, and robbery. If a major incident occurs, there will be militia groups, and they, the special police officers, The police officers had nothing to do and were not taken seriously, so they just rode a bicycle and used a small horn to patrol the fields and trails every day.

  The grain station is different. Those who collect grain at the grain station have many benefits.

  Zhan Aiping thought that the grain station was good now, but maybe in the future, the police would become more popular and the grain station would become less useful.

  "Twisted early in the morning? Your work is hard enough."

  When Chen Yiming was about to speak, the tall man next to him said first: "He got up in the morning and went to the latrine, turned around and twisted his head with paper."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  Their township hospitals are not exposed to serious illnesses, and neither are these public security personnel.

  Chen Yiming became angry from embarrassment: "Zhou Xiong, what are you talking about? You are spreading rumors."

  Zhou Xiong looked calm: "You can't lie to the doctor."

  "Yes, this comrade is right."

  Chen Yiming blushed: "Where is Dr. Zhou?"

  "I'll go back to you. Sit down."

  Chen Yiming hesitated: "You? You also treat orthopedics."

  Zhan Aiping asked him to sit down, and after five or six seconds, he turned his head back. Chen Yiming rubbed his neck: "Okay? You, a female doctor, have very strong hands."

  Zhan Aiping said: "If you have any injuries from bruises in the future, you can come to me, Dr. Zhan."

  "Are you the Dr. Zhan? The Dr. Zhan who tells scientific stories. I've seen your newspaper before, no wonder it looks familiar."

  Chen Yiming stood up: "I am destined to be too old this month, so I have been to the hospital several times."

  Zhan Aiping said: "It seems that all your illnesses are minor."

  "You are a retired female military doctor. You are so amazing... There are many beautiful female doctors in your rural hospital."

  Zhan Aiping joked: "Could it be that you went to the hospital several times because of a beautiful nurse?"

  "No, no, no, I am not." Chen Yiming turned to look at Zhou Xiong: "Good comrade, thank you for accompanying me to the hospital every time. I treat you to dinner at noon."

  Zhou Xiong remained silent.

  "Dr. Zhan, please let me use your hospital faucet to wash your hands."

  Zhan Aiping: "..." I suspect he didn't wash his hands before going to the hospital.

  Zhou Xiong stood in front of Zhan Aiping. He was tall and thin, with obvious bones and a slightly square chin. He had a very strong appearance. He looked indifferent and said nothing. After Chen Yiming left, Zhou Xiong said to Zhan Aiping: "Are you Dr. Zhan?"

  "yes."

  Zhou Xiong seemed to be very hesitant. He pointed to a person passing by outside: "I want to see her for medical treatment. What disease do you have?"

  Zhan Aiping glanced at Nurse Lanlan, and she twitched the corner of her mouth and said, "It's a disease you can't get sick from."

  "She is a midwife. You have to give birth to a child before you can come to her. But that's not necessarily the case. She does other things." After all, their hospital is too small. A brick of socialism can be moved wherever it needs to be.

  Zhou Xiong was silent: "..."

  "Doctor Zhan, I heard from my old comrades that you can also help others as matchmakers."

  Zhan Aiping heard what he meant. He was interested in nurse Lanlan from their hospital. "You want to find a partner? Then you have to speak more proactively."

  Nurse Lanlan in their hospital is a mad man. She laughs and laughs every day. Apart from being serious at work, she is not very serious at other times. She has rough lines. If you don't take the initiative to expose her, you won't be able to talk to her.

  Zhou Xiong's face turned slightly red: "Doctor Zhan, can you help me get a connection?"

  Zhan Aiping raised her eyebrows and said, "Can I help you get a lead?"

  "right."

  Zhan Aiping thought to herself that this person was really lame. Meng Xiaoyun was such a good aunt, and she was waiting to help people connect, but he was stunned to find her.

  "You can go find Dr. Zhou and his wife. Sister-in-law Meng can speak well."

  Zhou Xiong begged her: "Can you do me this favor?"

  Zhan Aiping: "...I don't have much experience, how about I go directly and ask for you?"

  Zhou Xiong blushed and nodded.

  With such a tall man standing in front of her and blushing, Zhan Aiping felt a little uncomfortable for no reason.

  She is a professional and cannot laugh.

  When Chen Yiming came back, Zhou Xiong returned to his original state. They paid the medical bills and left. Qin Yanfang was especially sad: "These two police officers have been here several times? Do you think he has a crush on me? Why do you go to the hospital every three days? That guy named Chen? He fell down several times, right?"

  Dr. Zhao heard what she said: "How could I possibly fall in love with you? The doctor last week was pretty much the same."

  Zhan Aiping said: "You really have a crush on me, Yanfang, you guessed it right."

  Qin Yanfang was surprised: "You really like me? I can't find a doctor. I think the police comrades are pretty good, they are veterans. They look strong. I like them."

  Dr. Zhao's face was not very good-looking: "How can anyone like you?"

  Zhan Aiping blinked and looked at Dr. Zhao and Qin Yanfang in front of her. She suddenly felt blessed and said in her heart: "Yanfang, that tall guy is called Zhou Xiong. He is a veteran and a male police officer. What do you think of him? Do you want me?" Can I give you two a lead?"

  "Okay, okay, Pingping, you are amazing, you even know his name." Qin Yanfang was very curious.

  "Introduce me to you. Our town is too small. It's not easy to meet an outstanding young man..."

  Zhan Aiping smiled slightly: "That's right, the two male police comrades have no partners. The taller one is called Zhou Xiong, and the shorter one is Chen Yiming..."

  "The one with the surname Chen is very interesting, but I like something more boring. Introduce the tall one to me."

  "Okay, it's said that they want to invite you to dinner at noon. Xiao Qin, please come over -"

  "No, you can't help them!" The two of them were chatting enthusiastically, and Zhao Jing's face looked very ugly. He was already jumping over the wall in a hurry.

  Zhan Aiping popped the balloon directly: "Dr. Zhao, what are you doing here? Those who don't know may think you are jealous and like our Accountant Qin."

  Qin Yanfang waved her hand: "Pingping, what are you talking about?"

  "She's not talking nonsense." Dr. Zhao said angrily: "Qin Yanfang, if you want to talk to someone, just talk to me. You are not looking for a young male doctor. We are together and we don't have to move when we get married. Let's make do. "

  Qin Yanfang: "...I don't want to make do."

  "You don't want to make do with me, who else do you want to make do with? In the future, if you have diarrhea, I will treat it for you. If you can't have diarrhea, I will treat it for you. I know that your stomach is not good, so I will make soup for you. If you have food poisoning Now, let me do a gastric lavage for you--"

  Qin Yanfang jumped up and covered his mouth: "Shut up and stop talking."

  "No matter who I date, I won't date you."

  After saying that, Qin Yanfang turned around and ran away.

  Zhan Aiping was amazed: "..."

  This was the first time she heard such a "terrible" confession.

  Seeing her running away, Dr. Zhao Jing was still stuck in place. It was obvious that his words had not been finished yet. Zhan Aiping encouraged him smoothly: "I just saw Yanfang blushing. Go and chase her. Don't be stunned."

  "Oh oh oh." Dr. Zhao chased after him.

  Zhan Aiping looked at their backs and couldn't help but said: "In the future, your family will be poisoned by fungus. Don't worry, you are in the hospital and we are here."

  After settling the matter, Zhan Aiping ran to Qin Lanfang. Qin Lanfang was in the pharmacy, and the two children were also there. The two children were full and were sleeping soundly.

  "Sister Qin, I want to congratulate you. You probably have more than one brother-in-law."

  Qin Lanfang looked up when he heard this: "It's that Doctor Zhao. Are they dating?"

  "Come on, you also know it's Dr. Zhao?"

  Qin Lanfang smiled: "I'm not a fool."

  "The authorities are obsessed with things, but we can only see clearly." Zhan Aiping smiled and pulled a chair to sit down. "When you give birth, you will take the three children with you."

  Qin Lanfang sighed: "I didn't even expect that I would get married before my sister. I hope she can have a good relationship with Dr. Zhao and get married soon."

  "When the time comes, this kid will be running all over the floor in our hospital."

  "When the hospital housing building over there is built and arranged in a square shape, the children will have a place to play." Zhan Aiping thought of the children in the compound when she was a child. They were all in groups.

  Qin Lanfang touched her belly and nodded.

  Zhan Aiping talked to Qin Lanfang for a while, and nurse Lanlan sneaked over. Lanlan was very carefree. She also pulled up a small stool to sit down and said bluntly: "Doctor Zhan, you can introduce someone to me, or why not?" Introduce me to someone?"

  Zhan Aiping thought to herself that you bumped into her, and she was happy: "Okay, I'll introduce you to someone. Have you seen the two police comrades who came today?"

  Lan Lan said: "They are both frequent visitors to our hospital. We have met them before."

  "Neither of them has a partner. If you want to find a partner, I will help you find someone."

  Lan Lan rarely blushed and said, "We are from the same town, so we all know each other."

  Zhan Aiping asked: "Do you like tall people or short people?"

  "Anyone is fine, Dr. Zhan, please pick one for me." The carefree Lan Lan became reserved and reserved: "Dr. Zhan, you have experience. I will listen to you. Which one do you think is suitable for me?"

  "The short one's name is Chen Yiming. He is quite interesting. If you are with him, you will definitely have a lot of fun in life."

  After all, he is someone who can twist his neck even with toilet paper.

  "He must have come to our hospital several times."

  Lan Lan: "..."

  When Zhan Aiping saw her like this, she became even happier. She thought that these people were so reserved and introverted, and they deliberately let her choose. She obviously didn't give her a chance to choose. Zhan Aiping smiled and said, "That tall person is pretty good." , I think it's suitable for you, he's a bit boring and you talk a lot, you two just complement each other."

  Lan Lan blushed: "Really, do you think we are suitable?"

  Zhan Aiping nodded: "Let me help you two get acquainted first."

  "Okay." Lan Lan agreed shyly.

  "He is a very helpful person. I think he is very kind. He always sends his comrades to see the doctor."

  Zhan Aiping: "..." She thought that this prerequisite required a comrade who was frequently injured.

  Zhan Aiping easily completed the task of matching people. She thought that it was too easy, but it was probably just a coincidence. Maybe the two people had known each other for a long time, and they almost broke the paper window.

  Generally, it is not so easy to introduce someone to someone.

  Nurse Lanlan said carelessly: "Dr. Zhan, when I give birth to a baby, you will film the delivery for me!"

  Zhan Aiping choked on her own saliva, "We haven't even tied the knot yet, and you're already thinking about having a baby."

  Lan Lanhun didn't care: "Isn't this a matter of time?"

  "I just like the umbilical cord you cut."

  Zhan Aiping thought about the blushing and silent male police officer, and then looked at the carefree nurse Lan Lan in front of her, thinking that it would be fun for these two people to be together.

  After working all day, Gu Sheng came home. When Zhan Aiping told him what happened today, Gu Sheng smiled. He couldn't help but said: "Daughter-in-law, you have been working all day. The story is really exciting."

  Zhan Aiping pretended to sigh and said: "This hospital is a place where joys and sorrows gather."

  "Do you know why our health center is called Yanxin Health Center? It means that to be a doctor, one must have a heart as hard as a stone."

  Gu Sheng was amused by her: "Isn't it because this is the health center of Yanxin Town?"

  Zhan Aiping also smiled.

  Gu Sheng hugged her from behind: "Your work is really interesting. Unlike me, every day is boring training. Day after day, I see the same people."

  Zhan Aiping comforted him: "You have Captain Jiang here, so you are not bored."

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  "Forget about him. When he's not doing business, he's always talking about his chicken and sweet beans."

  "You also want our pot-roasted pork and glutinous rice balls."

  Gu Sheng buried his head in her neck: "I never thought I would be able to have this day before. I thought it would be like this, day after day..."

  Zhan Aiping hugged him back: "Comrade Gu, it's our first wedding anniversary."

  She ruffled his hair: "When you were in the eighth year of junior high school, you were so nagging that you disturbed people's dreams early in the morning and dragged me to get married."

  "More than just dragging you to get married, I even dreamed of tying you to get married. If you don't go, I will tie you up with a rope."

  Zhan Aiping laughed at him: "Are you so stubborn? You came here early in the morning to help me clean and wash clothes. Look at how cowardly you looked when you got the marriage certificate."

  "I don't care if it's cowardly or not, I got a wife."

  This year was so special for Gu Sheng. His life had undergone earth-shaking changes. He had a daughter-in-law, married the girl he loved, and his little childhood sweetheart gave birth to a pair of twins. It was just like this year. , he has a wife, a son, and a daughter.

  "I will have to laugh at you when I take the train in the future. It will be fun to recall how attentive you were back then."

  At night, the two children were coaxed to sleep. The two children slept in a small bed with a fence. Gu Sheng put them on the bed, and they could continue to have a night life as a couple.

  "Let's keep it down so we don't wake up the two little guys."

  Zhan Aiping slept on the pillow: "I'm not used to not being able to hear the quarrel next door."

  "You will get used to it gradually."

  *

  As New Year's Eve was approaching, Zhan Aiping was preparing the things she needed for the New Year. She called her home in advance, and also called Gu Ze'an and his wife. Not only did she make phone calls, but she also wrote letters.

  Gu Sheng's brothers all wrote letters and attached photos, as well as some old friends. Zhan Aiping counted more than a dozen letters. It took a lot of time just to write these letters.

  Zhan Aiping put the stamp on the envelope, turned to Gu Sheng and said, "When I wrote the letter, I feel that my writing skills have improved a lot."

  Gu Sheng: "I learned from writing stories. If you don't want to be a doctor, you should change your career and become a writer."

  Zhan Aiping wrote a lot of science stories this year and sent them to other radio stations. The announcers read them out loud in each broadcast. Zhan Aiping heard them once or twice, but she was too embarrassed to listen to them more than once.

  Zhan Aiping went to post the letter. She also received several letters, some from old friends, some from brother Gu Sheng, and letters from old classmates. Zhan Aiping read them one by one, and then She found a letter from the publisher.

  Is there a question mark in Zhan Aiping's mind?

  Did the publisher send her a letter?

  "Do you want me to publish a book?"

  Chapter 52 Publishing a book

  Zhan Aiping went back with the letter in her hand. She was not in a hurry to open it. When she got home, Zhan Aiping tore open the envelope from the Provincial People's Publishing House and took out the letter paper inside. It was indeed an invitation letter.

  It was written to her by a publishing editor:

  Comrade Zhan... I have seen reports about you in newspapers... You have a huge influence among people in villages and towns... Compiled in a volume...

  "You really came to invite me to publish a book? My science story." Zhan Aiping was very excited, but also a little embarrassed. She was not a graduate of the Chinese Department, and her writing skills were not good. She studied in a military academy. Her Chinese language scores were not as good as those in mathematics when she was a child, and her compositions had never been read by teachers. She was surprised and delighted: "How can someone like me publish a book?"

  Just those bad science stories she writes.

  Zhan Aiping writes easy-to-understand vernacular stories, without much embellishment, simple and straightforward, but full of twists and turns. Most of them are popular science stories, and the final ending is "unexpected, but reasonable."

  Editor Lu wrote the letter sincerely, saying that he would contact her in the future to cooperate with the entire publishing work of "Science Stories". The letter also included the address, zip code, and the phone number of the publisher.

  Zhan Aiping quickly contacted the publishing house there. After a brief communication, the two parties reached a basic cooperation plan. Zhan Aiping here began to organize the manuscript, unify the scientific stories written in the past into a collection, and then sent the manuscript to the publishing house. .

  After it was confirmed that it would be published, Zhan Aiping was extremely excited. No matter what age she was in, whether she was a young artist or not, publishing a book was really a joyful thing.

  "Babies, your mother, I'm going to publish a book!" Zhan Aiping had nothing to do when she was pregnant. She wrote many science story manuscripts. She originally planned to slowly submit them to radio stations, but now she is sorting out all the pages. Send it to the provincial publishing house.

  Perhaps sensing Zhan Aiping's excitement, the two cubs were like caterpillars, waving their little paws excitedly, grinning, and uttering some unexplained words.

  Zhan Aiping shook the little fists of the cubs one by one. Guobaorou and glutinous rice balls have slowly learned to hold things. They tightened their fists and also held their mother's index finger.

  "ah?"

  "Why hasn't your father come back yet?"

  Zhan Aiping fed the baby first. Not long after the baby was full, Gu Sheng came back. When Gu Sheng came back, he took a bath and changed clothes first. He was paying special attention now, not touching the babies before washing his hands, and not touching the babies before changing their diapers. Must wash hands and disinfect.

  The two children were well taken care of, never got sick, and their little arms and legs were very strong.

  Zhan Aiping waited for him to come out of the shower. Gu Sheng was carefree. He only put on his pants and his long shirt was open and unbuttoned, revealing his wheat-colored chest and strong abdominal muscles underneath. Zhan Aiping had a professional habit of paying attention to his belly button. , thinking that the umbilical cord was cut pretty well.

  "Look at you, you are disheveled at home, you don't wipe yourself clean, and there is still water on your clothes." The child was sleeping, and Zhan Aiping lowered her voice when she spoke.

  "Aren't you in a hurry to see your wife?" Gu Sheng saw that the two children had eaten and slept, with a smile on his handsome face. He had to force himself to find every opportunity to be gentle with his wife for a while before the children woke up.

  Gu Sheng sat beside the cradle bed, Zhan Aiping sat on his lap, wiped his hair with a towel, and patiently helped Gu Sheng tidy up the collar, buttoning it one by one from top to bottom. Sheng leaned over and rubbed her cheek, unbuttoning the two buttons on the collar.

  After finishing tying, Zhan Aiping pressed on his abdominal muscles, hugged his neck, and whispered: "Chief of Staff Gu, your wife, I am going to become a writer, and I am going to publish a book!"

  Zhan Aiping didn't say anything else. This kind of good news must be shared with good revolutionary partners.

  Gu Sheng raised his eyebrows, with a look of surprise in his eyes: "You? Can you still publish a book with your sloppy writing?"

  "That surgical skill of yours?"

  Zhan Aiping smiled and snorted: "I received a letter from the publishing house today asking me to contribute to my science story. They said that my science story is of great publication value and suitable for people to read and watch."

  "Really?" Gu Sheng lowered his head and nuzzled her nose with the tip of his nose: "My wife has really become a great writer? How can she be so proud?"

  "There can be falsehoods. Besides, it's not that my writing skills are poor. My language is simple, close to the public, and close to the working people. Haven't you heard of an old saying? Knowledge is all the insight in the world, and writing is all about human feelings."

  "--I know a lot about your wife, so the stories I write will naturally be interesting."

  Gu Sheng laughed. He rubbed his nose and turned to look at the two sleeping children lying next to him. He found that Xiao Tangyuan had opened his big Wu Lingling eyes at some point and was listening curiously to what was going on around him. .

  "Little Tangyuan'er, come here, listen carefully to your mother's bragging, and we will also learn this bragging skill in the future."

  When the little glutinous rice ball saw her father noticing her, she blinked her eyes, drooled and said "pop" happily.

  Zhan Aiping hit him on the chest: "Why are you bragging? Don't teach this to your children. I'm obviously telling the truth."

  After Zhan Aiping finished speaking, her brother Guo Baorou on the other side also opened his eyes and listened curiously to the goings on around him. These two little guys had already begun to long for interaction with their parents and would sense the goings-on around them blankly. .

  "Brother is awake too? Brother, let's come together and listen to mom's bragging."

  Zhan Aiping: "Who is bragging and who is bragging?"

  Gu Sheng said with a smile: "Since you said that you have a lot of experience, you have a lot of experience, and you have 'knowledge in everything, and knowledge in human relations'."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  Gu Sheng sighed: "Why do I remember that you didn't like writing when you were a child? Your brother stole the diary you wrote and showed it to me. Today you go to play ball with the fat guy next door, and tomorrow you go to play with your classmate Xiao Hong--"

  Zhan Aiping covered his mouth: "Have you even peeked at my diary?!!"

  The smile in Gu Sheng's peach blossom eyes grew stronger: "Is it possible that your perfunctory teacher's diary is still shameful? See what's wrong?"

  Zhan Aiping: "The chubby guy next door is you."

  Gu Sheng sneered: "You are either chubby or little red, green, and phoenix. You have no sincerity in writing a diary, and you don't even have a decent name. No wonder the teacher gave you a low score."

  "The fat guy next door had a fight with someone, and you went to break it up?"

  "You -" Zhan Aiping glared at him: "Are you finished? You must be talking nonsense. I never wrote this."

  Zhan Aiping blushed deeply. She actually couldn't remember what she wrote in the diary of the lower grade of elementary school, but she could guess that it was definitely as Gu Sheng said. She went to play ball with someone today and went to play with someone tomorrow. There's nothing real about people flying kites, it's all just a perfunctory attempt to make up for the word count.

  She still had some memories of the little chubby Xiaofeng, and the naming in her diary was perfunctory.

  "You just rely on my bad memory and can't remember clearly. If you lie to me with your nonsense, I don't believe you."

  Zhan Aiping became angry, thinking that anything she couldn't remember was all fake. She couldn't still have the notebook from back then, right?

  "You don't believe it?" Gu Sheng hugged her and smiled: "You don't believe it? I still have your notebook. Do you remember that little pink square notebook? It's still at my house. I'll take you to visit your parents-in-law's house later. I'll dig it out and show it to you. My mother keeps all my old things very well. She doesn't want to throw them away. She keeps all my books and homework books from back then."

  Zhan Aiping was stunned: "You, you bastard, do you really have my diary?"

  "My traitor brother stole it from you? How shameless are you to keep this thing?"

  Gu Sheng said: "It's not stealing. Your brother gave it to me. You threw it away after you finished writing your homework. Your brother picked it up and showed it to me."

  Zhan Aiping pinched his neck: "You two are working together, you two are shameless, you actually peeked at my diary, you two must be laughing at me behind my back."

  Gu Sheng laughed heartily: "Your elementary school diary was all made up by you, and it was all done perfunctorily by you. What do you have to be afraid of, Zhan Da Pingping?"

  "The teacher has already seen it, and you are still afraid to show it to us? Your brother thought it was interesting, so he shared it with me."

  "Your brother's compositions and diaries were quite good when he was a child."

  Zhan Aiping continued to pinch him: "If you say one more thing, I'll beat you both to death. Do you think I don't know about your dark history?"

  "The suicide note you wrote in elementary school is still with me."

  Gu Sheng denied: "I didn't write it."

  "You wrote it." Zhan Aiping firmly believed that there was such a thing in her memory, but unfortunately she had no evidence. "Your sister secretly showed it to me. She must still remember it."

  Gu Sheng's lips twitched: "Then I really have a good sister."

  Zhan Aiping sighed: "I also have a good brother."

  These are the things that ruin younger brothers and younger sisters. They have leaky little pockets, eat from both ends, and collaborate with enemies everywhere.

  "I can't find my suicide note from elementary school, but I still have the ones from before. Some of them are for you. Do you want to see them?" After joining the army for so many years, I would write a suicide note before every special mission.

  "I don't want to see it." Zhan Aiping refused. She buried her head on his chest and said dullly, "I don't want to see it in my life."

  "Okay." Gu Sheng hugged her and smiled: "I will try my best not to let you see me in this life."

  "Yes." Zhan Aiping listened to his heartbeat: "You must always remember what you said."

  "I want to go see the snow with you, a bad old man."

  Gu Sheng held her hand, his palm was hot, "You are afraid of the cold and love to play... It will be a long time before I turn into a bad old man."

  Zhan Aiping patted his handsome face: "Go and cook quickly. Feed me first, and then feed the children."

  "As you command, my leader."

  Gu Sheng went to cook the meal, and Zhan Aiping saw the two children staying quietly and playing with each other. She took the children to the study room, let them lie on the fence bed, and rummaged through the old manuscripts, page by page. She still kept all the original manuscripts. Zhan Aiping counted them and found to her amazement that she had actually written forty-nine articles, some of which were long and some short. When accumulated, they could really be pieced together into a book.

  Zhan Aiping plans to write a few more articles.

  Gu Sheng had cooked the food, so he simply brought it into the study to eat. At this time, their study was larger than before. In addition to a row of bookshelves, a desk by the window sill, there were also cribs for the children and a place for people to lie down and rest. small bamboo bed and lounge chair.

  Gu Sheng first brought in a small tea table, laid out the dishes, and set out the dishes, "Great writer, stop being busy and come and eat."

  Zhan Aiping smiled: "A great writer needs a good and virtuous husband like you."

  "The only drawback is that my get off work time is not fixed, and my family will have dinner late."

  Gu Sheng said: "If you are hungry, just eat something to fill your stomach."

  "The same to you."

  "Fifth brother, when I write a medical paper in the future, I will definitely solemnly thank my husband for his support at the end..." Zhan Aiping took the bowl and chopsticks and couldn't help but draw a cake for him.

  We must cherish the achievements of working people.

  "You want to publish a book now, don't wait until later, thank me in the preface quickly."

  "Okay, I have to write the preface. I want to thank my husband for his support!" After Zhan Aiping finished eating, she went to nurse the baby by herself and asked Gu Sheng to copy the manuscript for her. She encouraged him: "Quick, this is you It's time to support your wife's career!"

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  "I won't hold you accountable for peeking into my diary before. Now you hurry up and copy the manuscript for me."

  Gu Sheng shook his head and sighed. He picked up a stack of manuscripts and looked at Zhan Aiping's heroic calligraphy. He couldn't help laughing, "Daughter-in-law, after you became a doctor, your handwriting became more and more ugly." "

  "Caterpillar-like."

  Zhan Aiping said shamelessly: "That's why I asked you to copy it for me to save my face."

  "Okay." Gu Sheng sat in front of the desk. He turned on the desk lamp at hand. At this time, the desk lamp was just a simple light bulb. Above his head, the glass cover emits a light yellow halo, shining peacefully on his eyes. face.

  The night wind outside the house was blowing coldly, and the weather was getting cold at night. Gu Sheng was wearing a white shirt and a military green coat draped over his shoulders. The buttons on the coat reflected a dazzling light under the light.

  Zhan Aiping held the sleeping child in her arms and watched him quietly writing. Gu Sheng sat upright, with his eyes lowered. Under the yellow halo, his eyelashes were clearly defined, on his eyelids. Leaving a shadow, the straight bridge of the nose is bright and dark, and the outline is more three-dimensional and deep.

  Just watching him write quietly, the lake in Zhan Aiping's heart seemed to be rippled again.

  I should have been used to seeing this face for a long time, but my heart still fluttered.

  At this time, the world was quiet, with only the sound of the wind blowing outside the house, the breathing of the people in the house, and the sound of the pen tip brushing across the pages. The wind blew the pages of the book, and the fragrance of the child's milk floated in the air.

  Gu Sheng stopped writing and glanced at his watch out of the corner of his eye. It was already time. Gu Sheng turned his head to look at her and deliberately said fiercely: "Have you seen enough? How long have you been staring at me?"

  "What a stingy person." Zhan Aiping smiled slightly. She put her hands back, stretched, and then yawned. It was already too late, and she was starting to feel sleepy.

  "After copying so much for me, do you feel that your wife and I are a modern Pu Songling? How about reading my Strange Tales from a Chinese Studio?"

  Gu Sheng laughed: "The scientific story you wrote is really a bit like Strange Tales from a Chinese Studio. It's ridiculous and scientific at the same time. Thank you for coming up with it."

  "No way." Zhan Aiping took a deep breath.

  "Like a kitten." Gu Sheng reached out and pulled off the braid on her shoulders. When Zhan Aiping was outside, she would wear a long braid that fell on her shoulders. The slightly fluffy braid looked lazy and beautiful. It made her chin pointed and unobstructed by the broken hair. Her two beautiful ears were exposed, with small and exquisite earlobes.

  She was now wearing two braids, each hanging down on her chest. She had tied them up randomly after taking a shower. It was a bit messy, but unexpectedly looked like a sixteen or seventeen-year-old girl.

  She is obviously a mother of two children, but she is getting better and better as she gets older. Her personality is like that of a child at times, she loves to play and be playful, but she can act like a spoiled child.

  It's really overwhelming.

  Gu Sheng reached out and brushed down the hair from her ears, "Sure enough, it looks better with long hair, exposing your ears."

  "I knew you liked my ear." Zhan Aiping raised her hand to cover her right ear, "Just because you like it is not the reason for you to bite it."

  "I just bit it, what can you do to me?"

  Gu Sheng picked her up and said, "Let's go back to the room and sleep."

  Zhan Aiping hugged his neck and reminded him: "Don't forget the child."

  "Move you both over."

  "Remember to clear the table, too. I'll be waiting for you on the bed."

  Gu Sheng smiled gently: "Okay, you should comfort the child first."

  He carried her and the child back to the bedroom. The lights in the study went out. Zhan Aiping closed her eyes and lay on her side. Soon someone hugged her from behind.

  The winter night is quiet, gentle and hot.

  *

  When she saw Shen Liqing the next day, Zhan Aiping told Shen Liqing the news that the publishing house had contacted her. Shen Liqing shouted excitedly, "Pingping, you are going to publish a book too. Things have changed a lot recently. It's different."

  Shen Liqing told her quietly: "I also heard a lot of secret news, saying that many novels are going to be republished! I am so happy!"

  Many novels stopped printing and publishing after more than 60 years. For a while, the Four Great Classics were also rejected. By this year, that is, 1972, many things were gradually liberalized again, and many beloved novels were published. Getting ready for a reprint.

  Major publishing houses are soliciting literary manuscripts from many educated young people.

  The wind direction has begun to change, and many factories have begun to focus on efficiency again and pay more attention to academic knowledge and skills.

  Zhan Aiping smiled: "You are in a hurry to buy books again, aren't you?"

  "Of course, I'm just waiting to read the novel." Shen Liqing leaned over and said to her: "I heard that some books are going to be made into movies, such as the female island soldiers, and whatnot... I can think of some movies to watch in the future. Saw it."

  "There are movies to watch during the Chinese New Year. Don't tell me about the station story. I really want to watch some love movies, but I probably won't have the chance to see them..." Shen Liqing spoke softer and quieter.

  Zhan Aiping clicked her tongue: "Just wait a few more years. When our children grow up, they will definitely see a lot of new things."

  Shen Liqing smiled and said, "I hope so."

  "You are pregnant and thinking about so many things. Do you have a lot of romance novels secretly hidden away?"

  Shen Liqing sighed: "These must be hidden."

  "Pingping, why don't you start writing a novel? In the future, you Guobaorou and Xiaotangyuan will have a great writer mother."

  Zhan Aiping said righteously: "I am a doctor, not a writer."

  "I think you who study medicine are more likely to become writers, because doctors have seen and heard of too many things about life and death. Look, there are not many great writers who study medicine. Pingping, why don't you give up medicine and become a writer? ."

  "no."

  Comrade Zhan Aiping does not want to change her career to become a writer.

  As New Year's Eve approached, the hospital slaughtered new year pigs again and distributed the meat to the doctors. A few of the pigs they had worked so hard to raise were slaughtered, and Zhan Aiping got some meat. Doctor Zhao and Qin Yanfang each brought back a large pot of pork. .

  Nowadays, pork is more expensive than mutton and beef. Everyone loves pork because pork is oily and watery, and beef is dry and woody. Pork is delicious only if it is fat. The fatter it is, the more fragrant it is.

  Zhan Aiping got some pig fat and planned to go home to make lard. The lard residue after the oil was removed was particularly fragrant.

  "Doctor Zhao stay in the hospital for the New Year?"

  Qin Yanfang chimed in: "He will definitely stay here, and he will be on duty. He has the best luck, and it will be him on New Year's Eve."

  Zhan Aiping smiled: "Oh, I forgot, it's New Year's Eve."

  Qin Yanfang said: "Isn't that right? On New Year's Eve, he got lucky."

  Zhao Jinghun didn't care: "Why don't you stay in the hospital? Let's cook a small hot pot then. It's cold right now."

  "Let's celebrate the New Year by eating and drinking, and drink some rice wine."

  Qin Yanfang said: "Cook some sweet wine soup, I like this."

  "Okay."

  "There is brown sugar and ginger in the sweet wine soup. How about rolling a few glutinous rice balls into it?"

  Zhan Aiping smiled: "I still have some dried osmanthus, can I sprinkle some more osmanthus in there?"

  Qin Yanfang praised: "Doctor Zhan, you are really good at eating, please have some dried osmanthus."

  Zhan Aiping reminded: "Don't get drunk, you two."

  "How can I get drunk with just that little sweet wine?"

  Zhan Aiping: "I'm afraid you two will be intoxicated."

  Qin Yanfang blushed: "Pingping, you are really a natural matchmaker."

  Zhan Aiping: "...Don't talk nonsense, I just said what I have to say."

  Qin Yanfang changed the subject: "Our nurse Lanlan is about to become a nurse, thanks to you, big matchmaker."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "If you two are successful, you can also give me a red envelope."

  Dr. Zhao said: "I will never forget you."

  "It's really good."

  Qin Yanfang was embarrassed and said: "Can you say less and be careful about the bad guys coming on New Year's Eve?"

  Dr. Zhao's face was like the bottom of a pot: "Can you be less crow-mouthed? Who comes to see you during the Chinese New Year?"

  Dr. Zhao was very happy to work the New Year's Eve shift. There were fewer patients during the New Year, and Qin Yanfang was there. The two of them chatted and talked, as if they were not working. They were happy.

  Zhu Hui also stayed in the hospital to celebrate the New Year. She told Zhan Aiping: "It's good here. The climate is good. You won't be hungry. Everything you can move is meat and everything green is vegetables. Look, the mountains are green all year round."

  It's not too cold in winter. Once you get into the mountains, there's a lot of meat and vegetables. As long as you dare to eat them, any insect will be meat.

  "I'd also like to see the snow."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Is it snowing near Spring City?"

  "That little bit of snow is gone as soon as it hits the ground."

  "I really want to see what the book says. Can the goose-feather snow in the north really have such thick snow? Instead of a few rice beans falling and disappearing in the palm of your hand."

  Zhan Aiping smiled: "I must be afraid of the cold after seeing you."

  "Captain Luo came to see you again?"

  Zhu Hui waved her hand: "I ignored him. I am living a very good life now."

  Zhan Aiping returned home. After all, it was the Chinese New Year. Their family also began to prepare New Year dishes. Zhan Aiping made lard first and ate two pieces of crispy lard residue. It would be better if it was used in cooking. Eat it, it's crispy and fragrant.

  There was more oil, which was used to fry fish cakes and make fried tofu. Zhan Aiping made some meat fillings and stuffed them into the fried tofu. She was also going to make braised pork. Gu Sheng was back and was going to cook bamboo tube rice.

  "Daughter-in-law, I will prepare the materials first."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Go ahead and eat something simple."

  "I brought back two bags of glutinous rice."

  Just as Zhan Aiping was about to take the glutinous rice from his hand, Gu Sheng motioned for her to get out of the way: "Don't touch it, I'll take the heavy stuff."

  "Okay." Zhan Aiping followed him, turned around and brought the two children's "bed cart" with them.

  Every household has a lot of glutinous rice during the Chinese New Year, and they also have several bags of glutinous rice at home.

  If you go down to the village, many men are making glutinous rice cakes at the entrance of the village. The cooked glutinous rice is beaten with wood to make glutinous rice cakes, which can also be made into cakes. Zhan Aiping doesn't like eating glutinous rice cakes, so she doesn't ask for much at home.

  For her glutinous rice, she plans to steam the glutinous rice in wooden barrels.

  Zhan Aiping likes to eat glutinous rice, steam a large bucket of glutinous rice, put sausages on top of the glutinous rice, scoop out a spoonful of transparent white glutinous rice when eating, there will be some oil on the rice, add sauerkraut and pickled beans on the rice , spicy diced radish, plus mung bean puree and sausage slices, then scoop a spoonful of glutinous rice to cover it, just wrapped in oil paper, it tastes very delicious.

  This kind of glutinous rice is suitable for breakfast or as rice balls. However, if you eat too much glutinous rice, it will not be digested. After all, you have to eat less. Zhan Aiping can't eat more pickled vegetables now.

  There is a lot of bamboo here, and Gu Sheng has already mastered the skill of cooking rice in bamboo tubes. He burns it directly with firewood and ignites a red flame in the yard. Zhan Aiping is not as good at cooking rice in bamboo tubes as he is. He cooks it for a while and then looks at it. Heat.

  Zhan Aiping rubbed her nose. Apart from anything else, the bamboo tube rice tasted really good.

  "Remember to grind some glutinous rice flour to make glutinous rice balls."

  Gu Sheng nodded, and he changed the direction of the bamboo tube, "My wife, go feed the geese first, and you'll be fine later."

  Zhan Aiping gestured to him and turned to feed the goose. In order to celebrate the New Year, Gu Sheng asked the villagers to exchange for a big goose and planned to eat roasted goose during the New Year. She smelled the aroma of bamboo rice and looked at the roasted goose. , or the goose is drooling.

  Gu Sheng cooked the meal and went to see the children, letting Zhan Aiping eat in peace. Zhan Aiping blew a few mouthfuls and fed him a few mouthfuls. The two little ones sniffed the aroma in the air. , also started to get restless.

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said, "Mom, eat it first and then feed you."

  Gu Sheng said: "When the child grows older, he can feed other things."

  He picked up the milk-flavored little glutinous rice balls, let her sit on his lap, and played with her. Gu Sheng picked up the plump little pot of meat in his other hand. Although these two children are small now, the younger they are, the more they like it. Attention from adults.

  Gu Sheng hugged them and saw them looking at each other curiously and rubbing their hands.

  No matter how two children are, they can keep each other company and relieve boredom.

  Zhan Aiping: "When the time comes, let's feed the children some mashed potatoes. Whoever likes to eat them will be like you."

  Gu Sheng: "...bad mother."

  "What's wrong with me? I'm obviously a smart mother."

  Zhan Aiping leaned close to him and deliberately took a spoonful of rice to tease the children. The two children were attracted as expected, but Zhan Aiping fed it into her mouth without mercy.

  Gu Sheng said: "If I make you cry, comfort yourself."

  "I'll coax you."

  Zhan Aiping ate first, then Gu Sheng ate. She fed the two children and was still drowsy in bed. "Lao Gu, clean up the house."

  Gu Sheng said: "Don't rush to sleep now, it will hurt your stomach. Wait a moment."

  Zhan Aiping: "Well, you are more particular than me now."

  "My brother is coming to perform tomorrow. I will take my child with him and let him come to our house for a meal."

  Gu Sheng asked, "Would you like to make dumplings?"

  "Your brother loves dumplings."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Then let's make some dumplings. How about making some egg dumplings too?"

  "Shall I do it?"

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Besides you, there is no one else in our family."

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Put some fried rice popcorn in the dumpling filling."

  "I also like horseshoes."

  "How many more corn dumplings?"

  Gu Sheng: "What kind of stuffing do you want to eat?"

  "Corn, I want to eat corn dumplings."

  On the day of the condolences performance, Zhan Aiping packed herself properly, fed her children, and took the two little ones to sit in the family area to perform. She and Shen Liqing sat together.

  Shen Liqing hugged the pot-wrapped pork and dumplings one by one, "The two little guys are heavy again."

  "Look at this white and tender little face."

  "So cute."

  Zhan Aiping played with her children for a while. Her brother's performance was in front, and soon it was Zhan Mingzhao's play. Zhan Aiping didn't catch the name of their play clearly, but she watched the performance on the stage. , knowing that her brother played an advanced rural youth.

  The acting was decent, but a little too progressive and sensational later on. Her brother was quite emotionally involved and the dubbing was impassioned. Zhan Aiping applauded, thinking that her brother did have some acting talent.

  Zhan Mingzhao stepped off the stage, and Zhan Aiping stopped watching the next performance. Zhan Mingzhao came to see her, still wearing a short coat. Zhan Aiping laughed when she saw him: "Brother, you did a good job, try to perform." Go to the movies."

  Zhan Mingzhao shook his head: "I won't go. I will be exhausted after arranging a play and repeat it over and over again."

  It's not exhausting to make a movie.

  Zhan Aiping said: "How dazzling you are on stage."

  "Sister, you and your brother-in-law are suitable for joining a drama troupe, not doctors."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Your sister and I are about to become a writer. I'm going to publish a book."

  "Really? Just the story you wrote?"

  Zhan Aiping gritted her teeth: "Yeah, what? Don't you look down on me? You, a brat, stole my sister's diary when you were a kid."

  Zhan Aiping kicked him and said, "You're going to share it with Gu Laowu."

  "He is my brother-in-law now. What difference do you two have between you and me?" Zhan Mingzhao clicked his tongue: "Besides, what is written in your diary? I don't even want to read it."

  "It's all about my sister, please make up the number of words."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  "It's really impressive that I've been waiting for you for three days. Sister, you're like this... you can actually publish a book."

  Zhan Aiping patted him on the shoulder: "Knowing everything in the world is knowledge, and understanding people's feelings is writing. Do you understand, kid?"

  "I know a lot about your sister."

  Zhan Aiping took her younger brother back home to make dumplings. She just prepared the fillings and woke up the dough, but before she started making dumplings, Zhan Mingzhao came to make dumplings.

  They made dumplings for a while, and Gu Xiangyi came back. The three of them cooked a big pot of dumplings and ate them first. Gu Sheng came back after watching the show.

  In the end he ate dumplings alone.

  Zhan Mingzhao couldn't stay long. He was leaving with the troupe tomorrow. Zhan Aiping asked him, "Are you used to being in the art troupe?"

  "It's quite fun. You can go to many places."

  Zhan Aiping smiled: "Become more mature and stable as soon as possible."

  Gu Xiangyi said: "Hurry up and make a movie. If you play a sacrificial little soldier like this, I will definitely shed tears for you."

  Zhan Mingzhao: "...Thank you, no need."

  Zhan Mingzhao left, and Gu Xiangyi stayed with them to celebrate the New Year. On New Year's Eve, Gu Xiangyi first had a sweet rice meal at the work unit, and then came to his brother-in-law's house. Gu Sheng was at home during the day, and he had to go on guard duty in the evening. In the afternoon, they cooked New Year's Eve dinner while Zhan Aiping and Gu Xiangyi entertained the children.

  Now the two children, Xiao Tang Yuan and Xiao Guo Bao Rou, are becoming more and more interested in interacting with adults, and they are trying to push themselves up and turn over. When they lie on their stomachs, they will try to raise their heads, and say "Ah" like a twisting little snake. "Monosyllabic words such as "咿".

  Gu Xiangyi held the red hydrangea to attract the child's attention: "Sister-in-law, look, they are both staring at each other."

  At this time, children like to stare at brightly colored things and are easily attracted to colors.

  Zhan Aiping commented: "It's like two little turtles stranded on the beach."

  Gu Xiangyi smiled.

  Gu Sheng laughed after hearing this and said, "Now I am a little tortoise, and from now on I will be a little bully."

  "Come clean up and get ready for dinner. My little sister is here to help."

  Gu Xiangyi said: "Okay, I also want to cook."

  "You go ahead, you are only worthy of burning firewood and watching the fire."

  Gu Xiangyi: "..."

  The three of them cooked a table of dishes. The most important thing was the big roast goose. The crispy goose had a very crispy skin and delicious meat. It was crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. It was also juicy and fragrant and delicious.

  Gu Xiangyi thought that the geese were really delicious, so she suggested, "Sister-in-law, how many geese do you raise in the yard?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "Let's take a look at it then."

  After eating, Gu Sheng went out first. He not only stood guard today, but also went on inspection tours with others. After all, it was the Chinese New Year, and many officers and soldiers were celebrating the New Year in other places, so they had to take care of their emotions.

  Gu Sheng left, and Zhan Aiping and Gu Xiangyi turned on the radio to listen to the broadcast. It was a lively broadcast to welcome the New Year. The announcer's sonorous and powerful voice was also filled with a festive flavor.

  Gu Xiangyi said: "It would be nice if we could set off fireworks."

  Now we can't do the lion dance and set off fireworks, so the lively atmosphere is missing.

  A ballet interlude began to play on the radio. Gu Xiangyi and Zhan Aiping teased their children and stayed up until midnight. Along with the radio at night, the sound of a chorus could be heard in every house.

  Gu Xiangyi finished singing and went to the guest room to sleep. Zhan Aiping waited for a while. When Gu Sheng came back in the dark, she still had a light on.

  During the New Year, this light should be kept until dawn the next day.

  Gu Sheng saw her as soon as he came back. It was quite cold in the early morning. Zhan Aiping put a military coat on her shoulders, "Are you still waiting?"

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said to him: "Happy New Year."

  "Happy New Year, daughter-in-law."

  After the Chinese New Year, she still went to work, with no holidays. Zhan Aiping was lucky and didn't go to work in the first and second grades of junior high school. She went to work the morning shift in the third grade of junior high school. Qin Lanfang went with her. She was already a little pregnant.

  The two of them arrived at the hospital together, and Qin Lanfang said to her, "I heard that several patients came in on New Year's Eve."

  "Really?" Zhan Aiping was curious: "What's wrong?"

  "What else could it be? I accidentally dropped the rat poison into the pot while cooking, but luckily it wasn't much."

  Zhan Aiping: "Is there such a thing?"

  Qin Lanfang: "Maybe he was thinking of poisoning rats in the kitchen."

  "My sister said they didn't cook their hot pot until the morning of the first day of the new year."

  Qin Yanfang saw Zhan Aiping and sighed to her: "Next time I won't dare to be like a crow."

  Zhan Aiping had been working for a while and no patients had come yet, so she was very relaxed and chatted a few words with Qin Lanfang. The two children were still sleeping.

  Dean Hao called her over and said to her privately: "Dr. Zhan, you have been preparing the materials in the past few days. I asked everyone in the hospital for their opinions, and everyone unanimously recommended you to be the vice president."

  "Me? Vice dean?"

  "Yes, you, you have academic qualifications and knowledge. It must be you. It is better to recommend someone familiar to you than to transfer someone from above. You know the development direction of our hospital best. You gave it to me before. There are a lot of ideas, but it wouldn't be good if someone else came in and didn't cooperate and had conflicts of opinion."

  "The current opinion from above is to promote those with academic qualifications, and the housing allocation policy is also biased..."

  "The paperwork you wrote is much more formal than what we all write."

  Not to mention other materials, many township doctors can't even write a medical record, let alone a development plan. They don't know how to develop. Zhan Aiping is a thoughtful person and has given many ideas before.

  "You prepare all the materials first. After a while, the county inspection team will come down. If you pass the inspection, you will be the deputy director of our health center."

  "Okay." Zhan Aiping did not refuse: "I will prepare the materials."

  Zhan Aiping was preparing materials in the pharmacy, while Dr. Zhao was writing medical records. He hated writing medical records. There were quotations next to them, and he flipped through them while writing.

  Fortunately, there are few patients today, so Zhan Aiping is immersed in writing materials. She has to prepare her own personal materials, draw up some hospital work plans, and summarize past work...

  After a busy day, Zhan Aiping went back with the materials to continue writing.

  In the evening, she asked Gu Sheng to look after the child while she continued to write materials. Gu Sheng took a look and said in surprise: "Someone is going to become the deputy dean? So soon?"

  "Quietly, why don't you brag about yourself? We children are still waiting to hear our mother brag, right, little glutinous rice balls?"

  The little dumpling was drooling in his father's arms.

  Zhan Aiping turned her head and looked at him: "I haven't fooled you yet, so I won't brag about it yet. I will brag to you when I am fooled."

  "Finally admit that you are bragging."

  "Don't come here." Zhan Aiping drove him away: "Take the child away first and don't disturb me."

  "Okay, okay, let's go farther away so that we don't hinder mom's promotion."

  Zhan Aiping immersed herself in writing the materials for a while. When the child was hungry, she called Gu Sheng over, fed the child herself, and asked him to help look at the materials.

  The couple sat together under the lamp, Zhan Aiping leaning on him.

  Gu Sheng lowered his head and flipped through a few pages: "Isn't your handwriting pretty?"

  Zhan Aiping: "Of course serious materials must be written seriously."

  "You're just bullying me."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Come on, please evaluate whether your wife can become the deputy dean."

  Gu Sheng smiled and pinched her face: "Zhan Da Pingping, don't gasp. I'm just the deputy director of a small township health center. What's your future? How many doctors have you had in this small hospital? ?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "I won't step on you until you are truly yours."

  Gu Sheng: "Whatever you want to do, I am the deputy and you are also the deputy. How about we compete to see who can become a full-time employee first?"

  "I won't compete with you." Zhan Aiping refused.

  "Are you scared?"

  Zhan Aiping: "Let's wait until I really succeed."

  Chapter 53 Vice Dean

  Zhan Aiping spent a few days preparing the materials and submitted them to the county health bureau. Half a month later, the county health bureau sent an inspection team to their Yanxin Health Center to conduct a corresponding inspection on her.

  The leaders were Director Zhou, Zhou Hai, Xue Zhengdong, deputy director of the County People's Hospital, and three other comrades. The five of them took a special car to Yanxin Health Center.

  Yanxin Health Center has undergone great changes in the past year. It is different from when Zhan Aiping first came here. The main entrance of the hospital has been repaired and changed. Four stone pillars have been built at the main entrance of the hospital, and white iron doors have been added to divide it into three. The door, the main door in the middle, and the two small doors on the side are made of iron bars. Because it is a new door, the white paint on the iron door has not peeled off, so it looks particularly new and beautiful.

  Zhou Hai nodded: "This has changed a lot."

  Compared with the dilapidated small door before, the hospital door in front of us undoubtedly looks formal and grand, a bit like a county hospital. Nowadays, county hospitals must develop, and township hospitals must also develop. Last year, Yanxin Health Center had outstanding performance results. The hospital has the best development, and the county also intends to focus on the development of Yanxin Health Center. It is hoped that Yanxin Health Center can play a leading role in several township hospitals.

  There are green trees on both sides of the main entrance. The greening in the hospital is very good. There are two large flowerbeds in front of the pharmacy with lush green plants and a few small red flowers. There are flowerbeds and trees in front of all buildings, some high and some low. , although it doesn't have any shape, it makes people feel relaxed and happy.

  A row of bungalows in the hospital have been renovated and repainted. The roofs are made of gray bricks, and the walls are white below. The walls are not all white. They are divided into two floors. The upper floors are painted white, and the bottom of the windows is a uniform blue. The windows are green wooden lattice windows, and there are many propaganda posters hanging on the white walls.

  Looking at it like this, it is extremely comfortable. Behind the roof tiles are several tall telephone poles, and above are the blue sky and white clouds. Further away, on the hospital building above, there is a bright red cross.

  Zhou Hai and others discussed for a while, and he kept nodding. A young comrade behind him held a camera in his hand and clicked a few photos.

  "Now go see Dean Hao and Dr. Zhan."

  When Dean Hao brought people here, Zhan Aiping was giving acupuncture treatment to an asthma patient. Zhou Hai and others observed for a while, looked at her past case booklets, and praised her endlessly.

  "Dr. Zhan's cure rate is very high."

  Dean Hao smiled and said: "The patients praise her endlessly. Our Dr. Zhan is an all-rounder who understands both Western medicine and Chinese medicine."

  Zhou Haidao: "That's just right. Now we need to combine Chinese and Western medicine for joint diagnosis and treatment."

  "Hello, Comrade Zhan."

  "Hello, leaders."

  Zhan Aiping went to the office to talk with them alone. Today, Qin Lanfang took care of her two children. She and Zhou Hai sat down in the office. Zhou Hai took out her information and asked her a few questions while reading it.

  Zhan Aiping answered everything in an orderly manner.

  "Comrade Zhan, you are an excellent comrade and an outstanding medical talent that we urgently need." Zhou Hai looked at Zhan Aiping, still surprised. Such a young female doctor is beautiful, speaks neither humble nor overbearing, and is clear-cut. , he has both ability and political integrity, and has a good grasp of all kinds of traditional Chinese and Western medicine knowledge.

  "I heard that you used to be a teacher at Hucheng Medical School. Can you give us a lesson on the spot?"

  Zhan Aiping was stunned for a moment: "Class?"

  Zhou Hai nodded: "Yes, just take a medical skills class."

  Zhou Hai asked Comrade Xu on the side to take out a white printed booklet and handed it to Zhan Aiping, "Get this book, flip through it, pick a section, and teach us a lesson on the spot."

  Zhan Aiping flipped through the booklet. This was a simple general course for medical school training. She selected a section on surgical care, weaved the language directly in her mind, and taught a section on surgery in front of several people. Nursing Department.

  After she finished speaking, several people in Zhou Hai applauded, and Zhou Hai smiled and said, "I thought you would give us a lesson on traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture."

  "Comrade Zhan, your class is very exciting. Not only can you be a good doctor, but you can also be a good teacher. I think your lectures are easy to understand and are very suitable for teaching students. You have also won the title of Excellent Lecturer before... ..."

  After Zhou Hai talked for a long time, he added: "The county health school is also short of teachers now. Can you go to the county to give lectures for a few days every month? Our county has established a county health school before and carries out regular training. If you can It would be a great thing to give lectures, and I think you are a perfect fit."

  The county health school recruits middle school graduates, and the training period for these students is three years. At the same time, the county health school also regularly trains barefoot doctors from the commune and doctors and nurses from the township health centers for one to three months. Skills training around.

  There is an urgent need to increase the number of medical staff in counties and townships, but there is a lack of talents. Medical care cannot be careless. If a mistake is made, it will cost a person's life. There are not many good doctors in the county, and even fewer good doctors can teach. Ai Ping learned that there is progress It is a great thing to invite such a talented person to a medical school for training.

  Since more than 1960, Spring City Medical College has not recruited students for five years. It only recruited a new group of worker, peasant and soldier students last year. It will be 1974 for this group of students to graduate.

  Not to mention that the quality is also uneven. Zhou Hai once visited and took classes. The sources of workers, peasants and soldiers were complex, and some people could not understand the class.

  And those who don't understand will most likely be assigned to counties and townships.

  Let's not talk about this. It is not easy for their county to have medical students who have graduated from colleges and universities. Zhan Aiping's academic qualifications and her own experience from a large hospital in Shanghai are all valuable assets.

  "Let me go to the county health school?"

  "Yes, I hope Comrade Zhan can agree to attend a few training classes a month, and your township medical work must also be done well..."

  There are buses from the camp directly to the county, and some military wives work in the county. This is not particularly inconvenient for her. Going to the county to take classes is another platform, "Okay, I will do my best. Let's shine for the medical industry in our county..."

  Zhan Aiping connected with the quotations and said some positive words.

  After the inspection, Zhan Aiping took several people to visit Yanxin Health Center and the newly built inpatient building of their hospital. "The inpatient building is divided into three areas. This is the general internal medicine department, this is the general surgery department, and that is the obstetrics and gynecology department. ..."

  "When it develops in the future, a clinic building will be built there."

  After walking through the inpatient building, we arrived at the operating room. The operating room was still empty and there were no equipment. After a few days, a batch of old equipment would be delivered from the county.

  Township hospitals pick up scraps from county hospitals, and county hospitals pick up scraps from city hospitals. These used and obsolete medical equipment are passed down layer by layer. Of course, not all of them are old equipment, and new medical equipment is also introduced. .

  After the visit, we had dinner together in the hospital and took a group photo at the gate. Before leaving, Vice President Xue from the County People's Hospital asked Zhan Aiping, "Do you want to be transferred to the County People's Hospital?"

  Dean Hao on the side was speechless after hearing this, thinking how could anyone poach someone like this? He was a little anxious, fearing that Zhan Aiping would become impetuous and want to leave.

  Zhan Aiping said with a smile: "Now that our health center wants to develop, I have to stay here."

  She hasn't even finished this mouthful of food, so how can she chew another mouthful? A hammer here and a hammer here will accomplish anything.

  Vice President Xue said: "Yes, you are still young. You should practice at the grassroots level for a while. I am waiting for you to be transferred to our County People's Hospital. Our County People's Hospital is particularly in need of good talents like you."

  Zhou Hai smiled and said: "Why don't you need it?"

  "Originally, I was worried that your Yanxin Health Center would build an inpatient building and an operating room all at once. It would be a big step forward. Now that Comrade Zhan is here, the county can feel more at ease. I hope that your Yanxin Health Center can do the best. It is a model of a good rural hospital and plays a good leading role."

  "When you develop well, other rural hospitals will send people to visit and learn from you."

  After the inspection team left, it became a certainty that Zhan Aiping would become the vice president of Yanxin Health Center. Many people in the health center came to congratulate her.

  Qin Yanfang smiled and said: "They say you will become the dean sooner or later. Look, in just one year, you have become our deputy dean. It's amazing, it's amazing!"

  "Vice Dean Zhan!"

  Dr. Zhou Zhonghua Zhou felt a little uncomfortable when he saw this scene. He had been coveting the position of vice president for a long time, but he did not have enough academic qualifications to fill this vacancy.

  He congratulated twice and sighed when he went home.

  Meng Xiaoyun laughed at him: "When we are old, we can no longer compete with young people."

  "You don't understand. We doctors only start in our forties or fifties. My academic qualifications are just not as good as hers, otherwise I would have become a leader long ago."

  "Blow you."

  However, Dr. Zhou was quite convinced that Zhan Aiping was the vice president. He might not be destined to be a leader.

  Zhao Jing looked at Zhan Aiping and couldn't help but sigh: "Vice President Zhan, congratulations. I am such a good doctor. The first time I entered our health center, I was cured by the Vice President."

  Zhan Aiping said: "People make mistakes and horses make mistakes. Doctor Zhao, don't take it to heart."

  "That's right." Qin Yanfang smiled and said, "Old Zhao, why can't you let go? Aren't you just embarrassing yourself? Don't you just want to become a joke in our hospital? I promise to tell the new doctor every time."

  Zhao Jing: "...can you save some face for me?"

  Qin Yanfang clicked her tongue twice: "Okay, okay, I'll give you some face."

  Dr. Zhao continued: "We can't let our children grow up listening to his father's jokes."

  Qin Yanfang's face turned red: "Why don't you have children? Are you dreaming!"

  "You two talk slowly." Zhan Aiping waved to them: "I have to go see my child."

  Qin Lanfang was sitting by the cradle sewing clothes. She was also making tiger-head shoes for the future baby. "Congratulations to Dr. Zhan!"

  Zhan Aiping smiled slightly: "Something good is about to happen for your family. Dr. Zhao is still talking to Yanfang. I think their relationship is getting better and better recently. Let's have a drink soon, right?"

  "When you give birth again, your family will be blessed with double happiness."

  Qin Lanfang couldn't stop the smile on her face. This period of time was a bittersweet time for the two sisters.

  "Dr. Zhan, I feel like my daily life is like a dream."

  Zhan Aiping smiled: "It's like dreaming. This is a down-to-earth real life. We don't dream, we are down-to-earth. If you think it's not real, you can pinch yourself."

  She talked to Qin Lanfang for a while, and Dean Hao called her over again and gave her a large book of materials. "You will be responsible for receiving the medical equipment sent from the county next month. Bring a few people and store it there first." In the nearby warehouse, we will slowly learn to use it later."

  "It will have to wait until July or August when it is actually put into use. A new batch of medical school graduates will graduate, and our hospital will have more medical staff..."

  Zhan Aiping opened the list of medical equipment. There were many medical equipment in this batch, large and small. There were more than a dozen sets of surgical instruments, electric centrifuges, analytical balances...microscopes, sphygmomanometers, and two A small X-ray machine, a small ultrasonic diagnostic machine, an electrocardiograph... and two refrigerators.

  Refrigerators were medical devices in this era and had not yet been popularized for civilian use. It was much more convenient to have two more refrigerators in the hospital.

  "Okay, I'll take charge of this."

  Dean Hao smiled: "Those who are capable will work hard. When new doctors come here in the future, you will have to take care of them. The county hospital will also send a medical guidance team."

  Zhan Aiping nodded, "Our health center is developing slowly."

  "Yes, don't be too impatient. You can't treat patients and save people carelessly." Dean Hao turned around and looked at the inpatient building in front of him and took a deep breath: "Everything is getting better, and our hospital will get better and better."

  Zhan Aiping smiled: "It will get better and better."

  In the evening, Zhan Aiping, Qin Lanfang and Shen Liqing took the car back with their two children. Shen Liqing was so worried that she had already started teaching her children. "When I see those children now, my head hurts."

  Shen Liqing is now a calligraphy and painting teacher in a primary school. She teaches an entire school's art and calligraphy classes.

  She teaches the entire school and all grades.

  Although it was not the main subject and there was nothing to be tiring about, Shen Liqing felt bad seeing too many children every day. Elementary school students of any age were very naughty.

  Qin Lanfang smiled and said, "Children are quite cute."

  "I love it and hate it at the same time. These children are so sweet in their mouths. They praise me every day for my beauty and call me a beautiful teacher." Shen Liqing smiled. Although she is a lazy person, she also likes to listen to flattery, and the horses flattered by children. Most innocent.

  Her motivation for going to class every day is to be praised several times for being a beautiful teacher.

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Then you are not very happy."

  "I'm so happy. These kids change their faces so quickly. One moment they say you are the best teacher, and the next they start being naughty and causing trouble for you. They change faster than the rain in June."

  Shen Liqing smiled and said: "I told them that I know Dr. Zhan. If anyone dares to disobey, I will let Dr. Zhan prick him with a needle."

  "You have to drink very, very bitter medicine!"

  Zhan Aiping: "...If you raise your own children in the future, will you use me to threaten them?"

  Are you trying to treat her like Aunt Rong?

  "Yes, if my children are disobedient, Aunt Zhan in the yard will come and spank them with needles. Whoever disobeys will be pricked with needles."

  Zhan Aiping chuckled: "Your children won't believe it. They are not afraid at all when they see such an amiable and beautiful Dr. Zhan like me every day."

  Shen Liqing sighed: "I'm really afraid that my child will be naughty."

  Qin Lanfang said: "You and Comrade Wang have good personalities, so your children won't be naughty."

  "I don't know then."

  Shen Liqing continued: "Dr. Zhan, what are your two children, how do you plan to educate them? They look so good, they don't cry or make trouble, right? They are two good babies, and they still go to work with their mother. They will also be in the future. Become two great doctors."

  "This is a baby who grew up in a hospital. If anyone asks, he has a background as a primary school doctor."

  Zhan Aiping looked at the two children with a smile: "What else can we do? Act according to the situation."

  Qin Lanfang said: "You will know how old you are when you are three years old."

  Shen Liqing gently stroked her belly and couldn't help but said: "It's almost like a watermelon, Sister-in-law Qin, mine is much bigger than yours."

  "You are twins." Qin Lanfang smiled. She was pregnant with a single child and her belly was not too big.

  Zhan Aiping glanced at them both: "It's better to unload the goods."

  Back home, when Gu Sheng came back, he was also anxious and asked her how her situation was. Zhan Aiping said proudly: "If your wife takes action, can she not become the deputy dean?"

  "Congratulations, Comrade Gu, you now have a daughter-in-law of the vice president."

  Gu Sheng nodded with a smile and kissed her on the face, "Congratulations to my wife on her promotion."

  "Would you like to cook more food tonight to celebrate?" Gu Sheng folded his sleeves and prepared to cook some food.

  "of course yes."

  Gu Sheng went to cook, while Zhan Aiping teased the two children to turn over. These two little guys were already able to turn over. By teasing them with toys, they could perform a salted fish turn over.

  Their little arms are fleshy, just like their names. Their arms are like lotus joints, short and fat, which makes people wonder whether they have no bones.

  "Our brother is great. He has already turned over. Sister, come on."

  "Little Tangyuan'er, are you going to sleep? Why can't you lie still? Look at mommy's hands."

  Zhan Aiping played with the children for a while. The aroma of vegetables came from the air, and the two children became restless. Zhan Aiping fed them breast milk. After the two children drank milk, they became uncles and lay motionless, humming. Hey, people can easily become drowsy after eating enough.

  They were humming to themselves, and the brother and sister were babbling one after another. Because they had each other's company, they didn't need their parents to play with them.

  Although they can't speak yet, the brothers and sisters are very eager to talk and communicate with others. They say "waaaah" as if they are saying something. As long as someone responds to them, they will grin.

  Gu Sheng brought the dishes over and teased the two children: "If you wait a little longer, you don't have to just feed them."

  "Well, I need to feed some other complementary foods." As the child grows, simple milk can no longer meet the nutrition the child needs.

  "Thank you for your hard work, wife."

  "Fortunately, we have two baby pigs in our family." Zhan Aiping smiled slightly: "They can eat and sleep, and they don't make any noise. The most they can do is howl in their father's ears."

  Gu Sheng smiled: "The big elbow next door is getting louder and louder. Sister-in-law Zhou also said that she wants to thank you. Thanks to your few words, her big elbow is about to become a 'big elbow' and has become a lot stronger recently." ."

  "Deputy leader Qian told me that it would be better for your family, Dr. Zhan, to raise children and marry a doctor as his wife. He said that I would make a lot of money."

  "Not only did I make a lot of money, I made a lot of money."

  Zhan Aiping clicked her tongue twice: "So proud? You stinky men are just trying to save trouble. You want to marry a teacher and don't have to worry about educating the children. You also want to marry a doctor. Once the children get sick, they will be left to their wives. No matter what, if you can't take care of your children well, you will start to criticize. You, a teacher, can't teach your own children well. You, a doctor, don't even know that your child is sick? Why don't you take more care of your children... ..."

  "If you say that, then you will be in trouble." Gu Sheng joked: "Our family Pingping is now a well-published author, the vice president of a hospital, a doctor, and is about to be invited to be a teacher in a health school, well, I, the husband, will have something to say later."

  "At that time, I will say - you are a great writer, why don't you care about our children's writings like this? You don't know that our children are sick? You are a teacher, and you still can't control the children's learning. , Zhan Da Pingping, you disappoint me so much."

  "Fuck you!" Zhan Aiping kicked him. Gu Sheng smiled and grabbed her hand and brought her into his arms.

  Zhan Aiping raised her hand and rubbed his pricked hair: "From now on, you have to take care of the children's education, you have to take care of the children if they are disobedient, you have to take care of the children if they don't learn, and you have to take care of the children when they are sick."

  "In short, you have to take care of our children's eating, drinking, and toileting, and you have to take care of our children's essays. Who let you peek into my diary?"

  Gu Sheng smiled with squinted eyes. He deliberately rubbed her face with his chin, "Okay, I'll take care of it. I promise to take care of the child."

  "Yes, that's it." Zhan Aiping smiled and pushed his face away. The man's clean-shaven chin was still a little rough, and it felt very special when it touched her soft face.

  "I want to write down what you said. I want to write it down in a small notebook."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and teased him: "I will also have something to say to you then - your future Captain Gu can manage thousands of people, how can he not control two children? You are so useless! Gu Dasheng, I am very fond of you. disappointment!"

  Gu Sheng pinched her nose: "I promise I won't let you down."

  Zhan Aiping snorted softly: "Don't make random promises first. I don't believe your promise, just in case the child takes advantage of you."

  Gu Sheng said helplessly: "If the children can ride on my head, it must be because their mother is supporting them. The only one to blame is their mother."

  "You yourself are the child's talisman, and you are still firing off cannons here. A loving mother has failed."

  "I--" Zhan Aiping resigned herself to defeat: "You, Chief of Staff Gu, are better at talking trash."

  When the two sides faced off, whether it was a conspiracy or a head-to-head confrontation, they would always talk some trash in advance to shake the opponent's morale. Her boss, Lao Gu, was always first-rate in speaking cruelly.

  "What rubbish? I always tell the truth."

  "Fuck you, who believes you? Look, the pots and buns are all staring at you -" Zhan Aiping looked at the child carefully, she was a little worried: "Gu Dasheng, you said that the child heard us talking about each other when he was a child. They are quarreling with each other. If they will do this again in the future, our family will be in trouble."

  Gu Sheng ruffled her hair: "Fortunately, we are just fighting with words now, at least we don't use hands or feet. We only fight secretly where the children can't see."

  "You, Gu Sheng, you just stab your head, gloat about others' misfortunes, watch the excitement without taking it too seriously, and fan the flames of trouble. No wonder when I was a kid, when I looked at you, I felt like you deserved a beating, and you always acted like you didn't care. I didn't care about anything. Don't be afraid, I look invincible and you won't be afraid even if the sky falls, you really deserve a beating."

  "Aren't I trying to stabilize the morale of the military? If I panic, who will stabilize the morale of the military in our family and cry with you?"

  Zhan Aiping leaned against him: "I suspect you are mocking me for shaking my military morale."

  "That's right. Will you be able to do anything better if you show off your strength? I know you are not afraid. You did it on purpose. You are the one who really stirred up trouble and shook the morale of the army."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  "Pingping, you can't beat me." Gu Sheng touched her lovingly, "Don't worry, we have me in our family."

  Zhan Aiping stretched out her hand to pinch her daughter's paw: "You're bragging, you're bragging, come and listen to the dumplings with meat in the pot, your father is so shameless, you're bragging."

  "I really don't know where you get your confidence."

  The children listened to their bickering and started laughing excitedly. Although they couldn't understand what their parents said, they could feel that their parents were very excited and happy. The two little brothers and sisters also wanted to join in the excitement. in the conversation.

  The two of them said "Ahhhhh" impatiently, waving their hands and feet, drooling, they just wanted to talk.

  Gu Sheng and Zhan Aiping each picked up these two restless little caterpillars.

  Gu Sheng grabbed his daughter's little arm and laughed: "It seems that both of us are like his mother, two chirping little sparrows."

  "My dad has said since he was a child that you are a chattering little sparrow who is particularly good at shaking the morale of the army."

  "You are the chirping little sparrow. Both of you, father and son, are lame." Zhan Aiping snorted: "What happened to my weakening military morale?"

  Gu Sheng pointed at his face: "Kiss me, and my military spirit will follow you."

  Zhan Aiping kissed him twice without ceremony: "I'll shake it twice first to try."

  "Okay." Gu Sheng panicked very calmly: "Daughter-in-law, I'm so scared. What will happen if our child gets naughty in the future?"

  Zhan Aiping: "...I can't waver in this military spirit. I'm not sincere."

  "I'll let you try to be sincere next time."

  Zhan Aiping shook her head: "When I came back today, Shen Liqing was still talking about me in the car. She said that she would use me to scare the children in the future. If the children were disobedient, she would say that Dr. Zhan would give acupuncture and that Dr. Zhan would give bad children Take very bitter Chinese medicine."

  Gu Sheng smiled: "Good idea."

  "What a shit."

  The family ate for a while and then all went into the study. Zhan Aiping asked Gu Sheng to continue copying manuscripts for her. The child was lying on the bed, and she was sitting in front of the sewing machine, preparing to sew some small floral saliva pockets for the child, and also Need to make some smocks for these two little guys.

  Gu Sheng laughed while copying and returning.

  Zhan Aiping clicked her tongue: "Were you shocked when you saw your wife's masterpiece?"

  Gu Sheng praised her: "The writing is very interesting. If it is published in the future, we will have at least a dozen copies at home."

  "It will be used to teach children how to read in the future."

  Zhan Aiping shook her head: "There are children's books for children to learn how to read."

  "Gu Sheng, you are so good at painting, why don't you paint for your children and I will come up with creative ideas."

  Gu Sheng refused: "I don't want to be a painter, but I can draw airplanes and cannons for my children."

  Zhan Aiping didn't go to work the next day. Sister-in-law Zhou from next door came to chat with her and brought her big elbow over. Her big elbow had grown a lot. Zhan Aiping hugged the big elbow and said, "It's heavy."

  Sister-in-law Zhou smiled from ear to ear: "Your family's method of raising children is better. When we raise children now, we must learn from your doctors, pay attention to hygiene, and prevent those bacteria and viruses... Our big elbow has a much better appetite recently. , I don't like to cry anymore."

  "Growing teeth?"

  Sister-in-law Zhou said: "I hope he will grow up quickly."

  When Sister-in-law Zhou came over, she gave her some pumpkin flowers and maltose. Zhan Aiping gave her some White Rabbit toffee: "Take it back and give it to your eldest Ya Er Ya."

  Sister-in-law Zhou was not polite to her and said with a smile: "Thank you Aunt Zhan."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Is your mother-in-law going back?"

  "I'm back, I'm gone." Sister-in-law Zhou nodded: "It doesn't matter if she goes away, she will be clean, and there will be one less person to take care of the children. Doctor Zhan, you are much better than me. You still have two children, and I still have two children at home." There are big ya and two ya watching."

  "Da Ya Er Ya, be obedient and you will be relieved."

  Sister-in-law Zhou smiled: "Yes, my two daughters make me worry-free."

  "When Big Elbow grows up in the future, I will also let him take care of his younger brother Youyou and younger sister Yuanyuan."

  "Big elbow, big elbow." Sister-in-law Zhou smiled happily: "It would be better to change his name to Big elbow. Since the name change, the child has grown stronger and stronger."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  Big elbows, pot-roasted pork, small dumplings... Zhan Aiping thought of the big chicken in Qin Lanfang's belly again. She smiled, thinking that it might not really be a big chicken.

  In the evening, Sister-in-law Zhou left, and when Gu Sheng came back, Officer Xie Shuxie came to their home and returned the notebook to Gu Sheng. This notebook had been borrowed and copied for several months, but it was finally returned. .

  "Chief of Staff Gu, thank you very much." Xie Shu handed him a pack of cigarettes.

  Gu Sheng refused: "I don't smoke now."

  Xie Shu said: "I don't smoke anymore."

  "I just met your two children. They are so well-raised. They are white and tender. Our Lingling always praises them. Well... Chief of Staff Gu, are you still writing notes?"

  Gu Sheng: "I also wrote a little bit."

  "Write it carefully and lend it to me to copy later."

  After finishing speaking, Xie Shu went back. He Lingling asked him how he was doing. Xie Shu said: "The two babies in his family are fair and tender, and the big elbow of the kid next door is also strong. Deputy head Qian said that you still have to listen to the doctor when raising children." ."

  He Lingling was pregnant with the child, and she felt sweet and unavoidable anxiety. She was always uncomfortable with being a mother for the first time, and was afraid that she would not be able to raise such a small child. She hoped: "In the future, our children will also be adopted." Let's give it a name."

  Xie Shu said: "It's a pity that someone else used such a good name as Big Elbow first."

  "You also think big elbows are good?" He Lingling's eyes lit up.

  Xie Shu said: "It's better to call it big elbow than to call it pork ribs."

  He Lingling said: "The fatter, the better. How about calling ours braised pork?"

  Xie Shu hesitated and said, "I always feel that something sounds wrong."

  Braised pork?

  Big elbow doesn't sound as cruel as braised pork.

  "Don't bring 'burned' ones, it doesn't sound good."

  Xie Shu said: "Then let's think about it slowly."

  The Xie family continued to think of dish names.

  After Xie Shu left, Gu Sheng and Zhan Aiping complained: "Look, they are all addicted to copying, and they still ask me to copy. Both of them are the same, and Captain Jiang is still staring at me writing."

  "Now I have three separate notebooks, two records, and one to write down. My diary is only for you, my wife."

  Zhan Aiping said casually: "If any serious person keeps a diary, I never do."

  Gu Sheng said: "If you don't write a diary, you write your chat."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  "I write my diary, and you write yours. We don't mess with each other. After being tired for so many days, I have finally finished copying yours."

  Zhan Aiping felt guilty, so she patted Gu Sheng on the shoulder: "Thank you for your hard work, Comrade Gu."

  Gu Sheng breathed loudly: "Help me rub my shoulders and legs tonight."

  Zhan Aiping snorted: "You are said to be fat and you are breathless."

  *

  By April, Zhan Aiping had become Vice President Zhan, and the batch of medical equipment was also shipped over. Zhan Aiping took a few people to receive and count them, and moved them into various rooms. Those who should move into the laboratory Evolution laboratory, operating room to the operating room.

  Many medical equipment were temporarily unusable, but there was only one thing that was the most convenient, and that was the refrigerator. It sat quietly for a day. The next day, people in the hospital couldn't wait to plug it in. They had two large batteries. The refrigerator is ready for use.

  The refrigerator is a very large item. Who wouldn't be excited to see it? Every household doesn't have this thing, only hospitals and factories have it.

  Everyone in the hospital gathered around to look at the refrigerator, and one by one they reached out to touch the air conditioner, saying, "It's so cold, it's really cold. It can actually cool down. It's amazing."

  Dr. Zhou Zhonghua looked at the refrigerator and marveled. He thought to himself that so many years have changed so much. When he was a child, he had never seen electricity. Now there are light bulbs, refrigerators, and microscopes, and he can see those tiny things. bacteria.

  Zhan Aiping reminded: "Don't open it for too long. If moisture gets in, frost will form."

  They closed the refrigerator and talked about putting something in it and trying out the refrigerator.

  Qin Yanfang was happy: "The medicine hasn't come yet, can we freeze something else? This seems to be divided into refrigeration and freezing."

  Zhan Aiping suggested: "Try making milk popsicles."

  "In the future, buffalo milk can be stored in a cold room." It is not convenient to store milk and fruits now. There is no cold storage. If you can't eat it all and drink it, it will rot and stink, so you can only feed pigs and retting it.

  "Let's freeze some more ice cubes." Zhan Aiping thought it was very suitable to use this refrigerator to freeze some ice cubes. She could use the quilt to bring ice cubes home, and occasionally taste the taste of iced drinks.

  Doctor Zhao said: "Make some mung bean paste."

  Dean Hao stood with his hands behind his back and shook his head repeatedly: "Look at you guys, this refrigerator is a medical device. Is it used to freeze popsicles for you? If you put medicine in it later, it will smell like medicine."

  Qin Yanfang: "I don't dislike the smell of medicine, I'm used to it."

  Zhou Zhonghua said: "I don't mind it either."

  "Make it red bean flavored." Dean Hao said.

  Everyone laughed.

  Dr. Zhou said: "This refrigerator is a good thing."

  Qin Yanfang said: "It would be great if I could have one at home. In hot weather, I freeze ice cubes every day."

  Dean Hao said: "This is medical equipment. It is not for you to keep at home."

  "Maybe I'll put it at home later." Zhan Aiping said with a smile, "Every household will have it, just like the light bulbs in the city."

  "I don't know how many years we have to wait." Qin Yanfang sighed.

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said, "You have already moved up to the building, and the refrigerator is not far away."

  "In the future, there will be more and more refrigerators in our hospitals."

  A few people chatted animatedly around the refrigerator. There were no frozen herbs, so they froze a lot of popsicles, some made of buffalo milk. Zhan Aiping also tried to make some milk ice cream. The milk popsicles and milk ice cream she made were very popular. , it's just a pity that she can't eat it yet.

  Qin Yanfang and the others cooked mung bean paste and red bean paste, put them into molds and made bean paste popsicles.

  Zhan Aiping and Qin Lanfang couldn't eat it, but Qin Lanfang and Zhao Jing ate enthusiastically.

  "This mung bean popsicle is delicious, but you can't take a few more puffs." Qin Yanfang ate the mung bean popsicle in her hand. She took a few more puffs. Some parts of the originally turbid mung bean popsicle turned into transparent white. She It seems to have absorbed all the sugar juice.

  "It's so delicious. I'm happy just eating ice."

  Zhan Aiping said: "In the summer, a frozen watermelon will make you happy."

  "Pingping, you still know how to eat it, but it's a pity that you can't. Wow, your milk popsicle is so fragrant, rich and delicious."

  Dean Hao was silent next to him. He was also eating enthusiastically. Dr. Zhao couldn't help but persuade him: "Dean, you are old and you have diarrhea after eating too much ice."

  Dean Hao said: "Just give me some medicine. You have to take what you should take."

  Even if he has diarrhea, he still has to finish the popsicles and bring some to his family.

  --I don't know how many of you here will be invited.

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  Doctors also don't pay attention to health care.

  Zhu Hui didn't say much. She ate the milk popsicles made by Zhan Aiping. Zhu Hui was studying hard during this period. She was thinking about going to the county to participate in training. Zhu Hui wanted to change from a nurse to an anesthesiologist.

  The management at this time is not strict. Nurses can change careers to be anesthesiologists, but they need to obtain corresponding qualification certificates. Zhu Hui is preparing for this.

  Zhu Hui was divorced and was not in a hurry to find another partner. She wanted to improve herself, and Zhan Aiping supported her.

  Zhu Hui smiled: "I want to learn from you, Vice President Zhan. Look at our age. You are both the Vice President and a teacher. You can still write and publish books. You, Zhan Daping, Ping is too awesome."

  "Don't be humble about yourself either."

  Zhu Hui shook his head: "I'm not self-effacing, I'm ashamed. When I was in the art troupe, I always thought about marrying someone with good conditions. I wanted to marry a powerful officer. I wanted people to envy me. I always thought about it. I thought about relying on men, but now I don't want to do that. I want to rely on myself, I want to study, I want to work, and I want to become an excellent person."

  "Why should you rely on a man when you have hands and feet?"

  "Yes." Zhan Aiping smiled: "If you are motivated, keep it up."

  As the vice-president, she should also fulfill her role of supervision and encouragement and provide more encouragement to Comrade Zhu Hui.

  "When you become an anesthesiologist in the future, we can join forces." Zhan Aiping raised her hand, ready to give her a high-five.

  Zhu Hui raised her hand and responded softly: "What a strong alliance, I just want not to hold you back."

  "Look at you, you go to the county to teach people, and I go to the county to study."

  Zhan Aiping said: "We will supervise each other and study together. We will go to the county together tomorrow."

  Zhu Hui smiled happily: "Pingping, I just like your proud and confident look."

  Zhan Aiping glared at her: "How can I be proud? I am a very self-effacing person."

  Their Lao Gu is the proudest.

  Zhu Hui smiled and said nothing. She blinked and said, "I can eat popsicles, but you can't. I'm so proud."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  Zhan Aiping wrapped some popsicles in ice cubes and packed them back. Although she couldn't eat them, she could give them to Gu Sheng to make him hungry.

  Chapter 54 Floral Cloth

  Zhan Aiping took the popsicles back. She packed them in a small wooden box and wrapped them in a small thick quilt. When she got home, the popsicles had not yet melted, but along the way, the milky smell kept coming out.

  She, Shen Liqing, and Qin Lanfang couldn't eat popsicles.

  Back home, Gu Sheng came back. Zhan Aiping quickly took out a milk popsicle and stuffed it into his mouth, without letting Gu Sheng take a bath. Now the temperature has risen, and it is not the rainy season, so it is relatively hot during the day. In March, after a busy day, Gu Sheng was sweating. When he came to Zhan Aiping, he was hit by a wave of heat.

  After adding this popsicle, it steamed up right in front of him.

  Zhan Aiping wiped his sweat with a handkerchief, and Gu Sheng took a bite and chewed it directly in his mouth.

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  Just looking at the picture makes me feel very cold.

  "are not you cold?"

  It should be licked and eaten anyway.

  Gu Sheng shook his head: "It's not cold."

  "Then you eat more. I brought several sticks, but neither I nor the child can eat them. You should eat them quickly. The smell of the milk will make us greedy."

  Guobaorou and glutinous rice balls are two snack lovers. They are more than four months old and almost five months old. They are greedy for everything, but they can't eat it.

  They both have little baby teeth, and they are greedy and drooling recently.

  Gu Sheng smiled: "You take so much, I can't finish it."

  "I'll let you eat it, and I'll make you hungry." If you couldn't finish it, it would just dissolve, and it would turn into buffalo milk and iced bean paste.

  Gu Sheng: "I'm in good health, unless you take laxatives."

  Zhan Aiping smiled slightly: "I really put laxatives in it."

  Gu Sheng raised his hand and pinched her face, "I'm going to take a bath first and eat later."

  When Gu Sheng came out of the shower, he ate two more. Zhan Aiping looked at him and felt his tooth hurt, "Your teeth are really good."

  "It's quite delicious. It helps relieve the heat." Gu Sheng ate the mung bean paste popsicles. He preferred the mung bean paste to the buffalo milk flavored popsicles. It was refreshing and refreshing, and not greasy. The buffalo milk was greasy.

  Zhan Aiping raised her eyebrows: "You are envious, Comrade Gu. Do you regret not joining the navy? There are ovens and refrigerators on naval ships. I almost went to the East China Sea Fleet back then."

  "I'm not envious. Fortunately, you didn't go." Gu Sheng touched his nose, "Is it uncomfortable for you to be floating on the sea for ten days and a half? It's like locking you at home and not allowing you to step out for a month. step."

  "The refrigerator on their ship is for freezing vegetables. How about you eat some freshly picked vegetables every day?"

  "As for the oven... not many people like to eat bread. My brother said that they only want to eat steamed buns with pickles on the ship. It's miserable."

  The navy's daily food standards are high, but floating at sea, it is really difficult to eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Moreover, the daily food standards are based on foreign countries, and they are all foods that Chinese people do not like very much.

  Gu Sheng's third brother is in the navy.

  Zhan Aiping said: "I had thought about going on the ship to have a look."

  "There's nothing interesting to see." Gu Sheng finished the popsicle in his hand in two mouthfuls.

  Zhan Aiping said: "I suspect you are seasick."

  Gu Sheng: "I'm not seasick, but I'm sure you are."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  "A classmate of mine said that I get used to it when I feel dizzy."

  After Gu Sheng finished eating, he went to cook, and Zhan Aiping went to the study to pack up the manuscripts. She had sent a batch before, and the publisher asked her to add a few more and gave her some suggestions, so Zhan Aiping wrote a few more. Chapter, she is going to the county tomorrow, so she happens to be mailing it on the way.

  "Tomorrow I will go to the county health school to teach people." Zhan Aiping has not formally stepped onto the podium to teach students for a year, and she is a little excited.

  Gu Sheng smiled slightly: "One look at your expression, I know you are a good teacher."

  "If I were really good as a teacher, I would force you to study medicine."

  "I can't bring my two children with me, so I asked Sister-in-law Qin to look after them for me, and I also have a familiar hygienist who will go there for the whole day. I'll go in the morning and come back in the evening."

  Gu Sheng nodded: "Don't worry."

  "Remember to wake me up early tomorrow." Zhan Aiping stretched her body relaxedly, "I don't like being woken up by the alarm clock, so just call me."

  Gu Sheng's biological clock is on time every day, and he wakes up naturally when it reaches a certain time, no one needs to shout.

  Gu Sheng glanced at her with disgust: "Look at you, you have only been out of the army for a long time, why are you so lazy?"

  Zhan Aiping works in a township hospital and has almost the same day off. When she is not at work, she lies in bed with her children. She waits until the sun shines on her buttocks before she gets up to move around.

  He smiled and pinched her nose: "Even the bugles in the compound can't wake you up, you little dead pig, you sleep so soundly."

  Other military wives in the compound were not used to the sound of the military bugle and would be woken up by it. But Comrade Xiao Zhan, it was useless even if the military bugle sounded again.

  There are a lot of sounds in the camp every day. They have to sing before eating, and they have to sing before going to bed. They come one by one, but the sounds are not coming from far away.

  "Human nature loves to sleep in, and I don't want to get up early unless necessary." In fact, even big leaders like to live a life of reverse day and night, and many people are invigorated at night.

  Zhan Aiping said matter-of-factly: "I want to sleep more and take good care of myself. Comrade Gu, you should also cherish your young body now. When you get old, you won't be able to sleep even if you want to."

  "There are even more lies among your doctors."

  Zhan Aiping: "I know you envy me."

  The next day, Gu Sheng woke her up as promised. He called her several times. Zhan Aiping pushed his face and said, "The child hasn't woken up yet."

  "You have to wake up if the child is not awake. You asked me to wake you up yesterday."

  After Gu Sheng got dressed, he sat by the bed and called her again.

  Zhan Aiping lay in bed for a while. It was hot after the sun came out during the day, and it was very cool in the morning. It was ice cold, so it was suitable to curl up in the bed and sleep. In the end, she was woken up by a big dog licking her.

  She was held in Gu Sheng's arms, and Zhan Aiping sat on his lap. She finally plucked up the courage to wake up, "What time is it?"

  "Why haven't you left yet?"

  Zhan Aiping looked at the white light outside the window in confusion, and then looked at the clock. She was shocked: "How early did you call me?"

  Gu Sheng said: "I knew it would be difficult to wake you up, so I arrived half an hour early."

  Zhan Aiping: "..." Is this necessary?

  "Seize the opportunity to be gentle with you."

  "Are you stupid? You don't want to sleep a little longer. I can sleep in the car later. Don't make yourself sleepy without sleeping well." Zhan Aiping raised her hand to straighten his collar, and she slapped him A yawn.

  Gu Sheng looked at her with a smile and said gently: "I'm not sleepy, I'm leaving."

  "Kiss me before you leave." Zhan Aiping took the initiative to hug him and pecked his warm lips.

  Gu Sheng hugged her tightly for a while, "I really wish I could wake you up every day."

  "Let you throw yourself into my arms every day."

  Zhan Aiping couldn't help but break his dream: "If you wake me up like this every day, I will just want to beat you."

  "move."

  After Gu Sheng left, Zhan Aiping packed up her things. She asked Qin Lanfang to help take care of the child. Xiao Zhao, the health worker at the family home, watched together. Guobaorou and Xiaotangyuan recognized them and would not cry. They should be able to Hold on until mom comes back.

  Qin Lanfang said: "Don't worry and go to the county."

  Now Qin Lanfang has great experience in taking care of children.

  "Okay, thank you."

  Zhan Aiping got on the car to the county town, a little earlier than usual. The car drove on the trails in the mountains and passed through patches of mountains, forests and rice fields. It was getting bright at this time. It was not long after sunrise, and the golden light penetrated The clouds and the sky are blue, and the clouds are dyed golden. Looking from a distance, the continuous mountains below are the same color as the sky, as if they are connected into one.

  Zhan Aiping likes to sit by the window when riding in the car. The early morning wind blows in and feels particularly fresh and comfortable on her face. There are telephone poles next to the rice fields, and the green and yellow rice fields sway in the wind.

  She sat in the car for a while, fell asleep, and slept in the county town. When she woke up, Zhu Hui was sitting behind her, "We're here, let's get off the car."

  At this time, the buses to the county seat stopped at any time along the way. There were only two buses in the morning. If you couldn't catch them, they would be gone.

  Not many people came to the county seat by car today. Zhan Aiping and Zhu Hui got off the car and walked to the county health school. The health school is located on the outskirts of the county seat. On the surface, it looks like a middle school. It is a technical secondary school.

  They arrived early, and there were several students on the playground. The two of them went in. Zhan Aiping went to the teaching building first to find the principal. Principal Wei asked the young administrative teacher He to take her around the campus .

  "Teacher Zhan, please try a few classes first."

  Teacher He is a young female teacher in her twenties, "You are Teacher Zhan, right? You became the deputy dean at a young age. It's really amazing. I'll take you to visit our health school."

  "That's the student dormitory over there, the canteen over there, and there's a library over there."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Can I borrow a book?"

  "Of course, I'll take you to apply for a library card." Teacher He was very enthusiastic and led her to apply for a library card. Zhan Aiping directly borrowed two medical books. Teacher He winked at her and motioned to the people beside her. There are also novels you can borrow.

  Zhan Aiping smiled and shook her head.

  "The school has a one-year program, which mainly trains barefoot doctors in rural areas. You can see hanging on the wall is the school's barefoot doctor certificate."

  In this era, the barefoot doctor's certificate was like a certificate, handwritten and stamped. With this barefoot doctor's certificate, one could practice medicine in the countryside.

  Zhan Aiping went to the medical class to take a few classes. She felt pretty good. She only came to take a few classes every week. After finishing the class, Teacher He took her to get some of the teacher's exclusive supplies.

  "This is also a benefit for you teachers, these notebooks and hero pens."

  Zhan Aiping comes here to take classes, and each class is subsidized with one or two cents, so the price is not high.

  "By the way, there's also Beacon brand soap. I'll get you two. It's also a teacher benefit."

  Zhan Aiping said with a smile: "I haven't even attended a few classes, so I only took so many things."

  "This soap is hard to buy, but it's actually not expensive."

  Zhan Aiping continued to go back to class in the afternoon. After the last class, there were a few more people behind the classroom. In addition to Principal Wei, there was also Dean Xu from the military hospital.

  Zhan Aiping hadn't seen Dean Xu for a long time, and she didn't expect him to be here.

  After the class ended, Principal Wei praised her: "Teacher Zhan, you did a good job in this class. You are a very capable young man."

  Zhan Aiping briefly chatted with Principal Wei, and finally she was left with Dean Xu.

  Dean Xu obviously had something to say to her.

  "Comrade Zhan, come with me to the military hospital later. Someone has given you something. You can take it back."

  Zhan Aiping was stunned for a moment: "...Did you give me something?"

  After saying this, her heartbeat slowed down a beat, and she was a little unbelievable. Her heart was racing, and she was very panicked. She subconsciously thought of someone, but she didn't dare to think about it.

  "I won't say much more about it being sent over from Shanghai. You can take it back and look at it yourself."

  Zhan Aiping nodded: "Thank you, Dean Xu."

  Dean Xu looked at Zhan Aiping in front of him. He sighed, and he could not hide his regret, "You did a good job in class just now. You studied very solidly. Your teacher said that you worked the hardest when you were studying. ."

  Zhan Aiping remained silent.

  "Congratulations, you became the vice president of the hospital so quickly."

  Zhan Aiping smiled lightly: "He's just the vice president of a rural hospital."

  Dean Xu said: "He is also a dean. He has been promoted and has greater responsibilities."

  "That guy named Gu doesn't know what kind of bad luck he had to get a wife like you."

  Zhan Aiping smiled.

  Dean Xu added: "It would be great if my son could have such shitty luck."

  Zhan Aiping said hesitantly: "Teacher Sun, he also knows that I have become the vice president."

  Teacher Sun, Professor Sun, was her former mentor and the person she least knew how to face.

  Professor Sun is an old friend of Dean Xu.

  "I know, I said you gave him credit." After finishing speaking, Dean Xu said nothing more.

  Zhan Aiping's throat was blocked, as if a walnut had been stuffed into her throat, and she was speechless.

  Zhan Aiping and Dean Xu got on a jeep going to the military hospital. Dean Xu didn't talk about Teacher Sun anymore, but asked about the development of their Yanxin Health Center, and Zhan Aiping answered everything.

  Dean Xu said: "You are a competent vice-dean."

  "She is also a good mother, taking her children to work. Sure enough, women can hold up half the sky."

  When they arrived at the military hospital, the two got out of the car. Zhan Aiping followed him to the dean's office. They met Gu Xiangyi on the way. Before the two of them had time to talk, she went to get something with dean Xu.

  "Sister-in-law?" Gu Xiangyi blinked, "Why is my sister-in-law here? Is my sister-in-law also going to be transferred to the military hospital? But she has just become the deputy director of the health center."

  Zhan Aiping and Dean Xu arrived at the office. When she saw a large wooden box, she was a little dumbfounded. What was in it? Such a big wooden box can fit a whole person inside.

  She tried to push it, and it was very heavy. There must be a book inside, and Zhan Aiping knew it clearly.

  Dean Xu said: "You can take it back and dismantle it. I'll have someone help you carry it back."

  "Dean Xu, thank you."

  Dean Xu sighed, "If I had known better, I should have left you in the military hospital."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said nothing. Two little soldiers came to help her carry a large box to the door of the hospital. Gu Xiangyi sneaked over at this moment. When he saw Zhan Aiping, he was excited: "Sister-in-law, sister-in-law, come here What's going on at the hospital?"

  "I'm here to get something."

  "Oh." Gu Xiangyi was disappointed, "You didn't come to see me specifically."

  "I'm just here to see you. If I have time to come home for dinner, the pot of pork and glutinous rice balls will miss their aunt."

  Gu Xiangyi smiled: "Do they really miss me? They eat and sleep every day, so they don't miss me."

  "He just missed their mother."

  "They don't miss me. I really miss them a little."

  Zhan Aiping said: "They are about to grow teeth."

  "Really, when will they have four teeth? I think children's teeth are so cute." Gu Xiangyi thought for a while and said, "When they can talk when they are one year old, they must call me little aunt. ."

  "definitely."

  Zhan Aiping gave her a bar of Lighthouse brand soap. Gu Xiangyi held up the soap and said, "So, sister-in-law, you came here to bring me soap. This soap is good."

  Zhan Aiping said: "I'm going to be a teacher in a health school. If I get a new one, I'll give you one."

  "Okay, thank you sister-in-law."

  Zhan Aiping left the military hospital, and there was a military jeep taking her back. The driver turned out to be a familiar person, Zheng Hua, who had a flat tire on the way to the military hospital before. The little girl who almost suffered from emotional problems under the comfort of Director Li Comrade.

  "Sister-in-law, please sit down."

  Zheng Hua drove with all his strength this time, determined not to give his sister-in-law behind him a chance to grab the steering wheel and humiliate him.

  The journey went smoothly to the family courtyard. Two strong little soldiers helped her carry the box into the house. Zhan Aiping looked at the box placed in the center of the room. She did not open it in a hurry, but was in a daze.

  Professor Sun was her mentor, and she always felt that she was not worthy of the teacher's cultivation.

  Her mind trembled, Zhan Aiping walked over, her fingertips were cold, and she slowly opened the wooden box. When she opened it, there was a smell of books and chemical fibers. There was a letter on top, and there were many things underneath it. Books and notes, as well as several pieces of good quality fabric folded.

  Zhan Aiping picked up the letter. The letter was written in familiar handwriting and was written to her by Teacher Sun. In the letter, the teacher congratulated her on giving birth to twins and becoming the vice president of the hospital...

  After she read the letter, her eyes were red, and hot tears fell down from the corners of her eyes.

  Zhan Aiping raised her hand and wiped it. At this moment, there was movement outside. It turned out that Gu Sheng was back.

  "Daughter-in-law, what did you bring back?" As soon as Gu Sheng came back, he heard that his wife-in-law had brought something big back to the house. Because the child hadn't been brought back yet, as a good dad, he went to Qin Lanfang to get it back. He had two babies, one in each hand, and asked a soldier to help him drag the stroller back.

  Hearing Gu Sheng's voice, Zhan Aiping wiped her tears randomly. Gu Sheng entered the room. The two children in his arms started to stir up. The children missed their mother so much. When they saw Zhan Aiping, both children were excited. , I want to breastfeed.

  "You -" Gu Sheng panicked when he saw her face. Zhan Aiping took the two children to her side and breastfed them. Gu Sheng went out to get the stroller and closed the door.

  Gu Sheng dragged a stool over, sat next to her, and said softly: "Daughter-in-law, what's wrong?"

  He raised his hand to wipe her tears.

  Zhan Aiping closed her eyes and leaned against him, "My teacher, Teacher Sun gave me something."

  Teacher Sun is a teacher and a father to her. He is very strict with her and has high expectations for her. He even treats her as his own daughter... Since she retired from the army, Zhan Aiping has no shame in seeing Teacher Sun again. Never contacted again

  She was most afraid of seeing Teacher Sun's disappointed eyes.

  The teacher and his wife's children died young, and they gave birth to a girl with white hair and a girl with black hair. The teacher took good care of her in school. During the holidays, Aiping also went to the teacher's house for dinner. The teacher's wife also loved her very much, saying that she was stubborn and strong. , she is obviously a big girl, but she behaves like a young man, saying that they are like having an extra son.

  "Not only is there an extra son, but there is also a son and a daughter. She takes care of them all by herself."

  The teachers and mistress gave her a lot of parental care that she lacked, but she...she was actually very afraid and missed this kind of tender treatment. Maybe it was because of her mother's strict teachings since she was a child and her alienation from her father. Her relationship with her parents The relationship was not very close, and she had never spoken intimate words to her mother. In her teens and twenties, she didn't know how to accept the warmth of family affection.

  She could only try her best to make the teacher not disappointed...but she still couldn't do it.

  Gu Sheng kissed her tears: "Then why are you crying like this? Could it be that your teacher asked you to divorce me and called you back."

  Zhan Aiping couldn't laugh or cry: "..."

  "Stop talking nonsense." Zhan Aiping patted his handsome face and pursed her lips: "I just feel ashamed of the teacher. The teacher is so good to me. He gave me a lot of things. You see , he sent me a lot of medical books, a lot of imaging materials, and various notes of his experiences... My wife also bought me Deliang. This kind of chemical fiber fabric is imported and only available in Shanghai and Guangcheng. ."

  Domestically, we cannot produce Deliang chemical fiber fabrics on our own, so we all rely on imports. They are only sold in Shanghai and Guangcheng. If you want to buy Deliang fabrics in Shanghai, you have to queue for a long time, and everyone is competing for it, because this kind of cloth is not available. Cloth tickets are required.

  Last year, the national leaders knew about the people's eager pursuit of this kind of chemical fiber cloth. This year, they were introducing foreign production technology lines and building factories in China. Unfortunately, domestically produced chemical fiber cloth will have to wait a few more years.

  This kind of Doliang fabric is actually not as good as cotton. Doliang is light, thin and cool to the touch, but it is not breathable, does not absorb sweat, and does not keep warm. It is not as comfortable to wear as cotton. However, cotton is easy to wear and rot, needs to be patched, and is ugly. , and the advantages of Doliang are wear resistance, bright colors, and it does not require cloth tickets.

  At this time, people in Shanghai were also proud to wear "reliable" clothes.

  Gu Sheng said: "These cloths are very beautiful. How many dresses can you make?"

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said, "I'll also make you some clothes so you can go out and show off?"

  Gu Sheng's mouth twitched: "You mean this floral cloth."

  "Tsk, tsk." Zhan Aiping glanced at him with disgust: "There are obviously white and green ones, but you saw the floral cloth first. I know, you must like floral cloth, so there's nothing you can do about it. I'll make you a floral shirt so you can show off when you go out."

  "No, no, no, why don't you make me something serious and make something for the child?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "Children should wear cotton. It absorbs sweat and is breathable. This chemical fiber cloth is not breathable."

  "I listen to you. Doctor Zhan in our family is the most particular."

  Gu Sheng looked at her without blinking: "It turns out I was just moved to tears. Don't be too moved. Don't be deceived by your teacher. You are my wife now."

  "You can't abandon your family!"

  Zhan Aiping: "--The teacher asked me to do it well."

  Gu Sheng breathed a sigh of relief and nodded in agreement: "Then do your best."

  "Since you have retired from the army, don't go back. A good horse never turns back to eat grass. Our Zhanda Pingping will never turn back to eat grass. Look at you, you are so lazy now. You stay in bed in the morning and never fold the quilt. Let's be a retired female soldier."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and kicked him, "Fuck you."

  "Vice President Zhan, please come on and become a full-time official."

  Zhan Aiping was speechless: "It's a carrot and a pit. I'm going to get rid of Dean Hao, and you're going to get rid of Captain Jiang."

  Either they transfer the airborne, or they have to wait for a vacancy up there.

  "maybe."

  Who can say for sure what the future holds.

  Zhan Aiping mustered up the courage to call Professor Sun. When Professor Sun received her call, he pretended to be calm: "You have been living there for a year, and you finally know how to call the teacher?"

  "You are such a heartless brat. You didn't even tell the teacher that you had children."

  Zhan Aiping rubbed the tip of her nose: "Teacher, I thought you didn't recognize me as a student."

  Last year she wanted to go to the military hospital, but Teacher Sun blocked her and told Dean Xu not to admit her.

  "I didn't know you were so stubborn." Professor Sun said, "That brat is so good. You ran away with him all the way, and you gave him two children. You really can't control your father."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and joked with him: "Dad, didn't I get you a good son-in-law? He is very promising. Next time I will drag your good son-in-law over and let him serve you well in front of you. "

  "That's more like it." Professor Sun snorted twice: "No, no, no, I don't want to see this brat, I want to see my grandson and granddaughter."

  "Okay, I'll bring them all to see you."

  Professor Sun said: "You, now you are calling me daddy every time, if you have the ability, you can really accept me as your godfather."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Okay, then I will be your goddaughter."

  They had never joked like this between teachers and students before. Now that she was not at school and had retired from the army, there was no need to avoid suspicion. It would be okay even if she really recognized him as a godfather.

  Professor Sun was stunned for a moment: "Really."

  After he said these words in surprise, he didn't wait for Zhan Aiping to speak. He immediately made the decision: "You, Zhan Aiping, you will be my goddaughter from now on. I don't want you to be my student anymore. Such a bad student will be expelled from the school." The teacher doesn't want you anymore."

  "The direct student I taught actually became the vice president of a small rural hospital. It's embarrassing. You are not my student. You must never say that you are my student to others in the future. I can't afford to embarrass this person."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Godfather, I won't embarrass you in the future."

  Professor Sun said: "If it were my daughter, it would be a shame. Why do I have such a precious daughter?"

  Zhan Aiping's eyes turned red: "Don't be too nice to me."

  "Dad was too harsh on you before. Your wife and godmother told me that I put too much pressure on you. You were still young and I pushed you too hard."

  Zhan Aiping murmured: "...It's not like that."

  Professor Sun asked her: "What happened back then?"

  "There are many complicated factors." Maybe it was because I experienced life and death for the first time, remembering that I almost accidentally killed Gu Sheng, the quarrel with my younger brother, and the teacher's expectations on me...many things were intertwined. together.

  Zhan Aiping said briefly on the phone, "I will tell you the details when I meet you in person later."

  "It turns out that you and that brat have so many connections and pasts." Professor Sun breathed a sigh of relief, "It's not bad that we are childhood sweethearts. Don't be stupid and run away with a wild man."

  "Why didn't you poison him in the first place! Let him pick up an eldest daughter like me for nothing."

  Zhan Aiping: "...Godfather, please stop talking nonsense."

  "Have you received the Deliang that your godmother picked for you? Make some nice skirts yourself. You are not a soldier now. If you want to wear beautiful skirts, wear them with all your strength. Just like those little girls who love beauty, don't make them for that brat. "

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said, "Don't worry, I'll make some nice skirts for myself. My godmother has a good eye for it, and the fabrics she picked are really good-looking."

  "That's right, that was chosen by your father and me myself."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  "That blue floral cloth, doesn't it look good? I said I would buy you a red one, but your godmother insisted on a blue one."

  "The more colorful it is, the better it looks. You, you should wear bright colors."

  Zhan Aiping: "..." Thank you godmother.

  "You used to be just like a kid. Dad couldn't imagine how you looked in a floral dress. You asked a tailor to make it, put it on, take a photo, and send it to your godfather and godmother to see."

  "Remember to bring your two grandsons with you."

  "As for that man, don't shoot him."

  Zhan Aiping smiled helplessly: "Okay, I will make the skirt myself, take pictures, and send it to you and my godmother to see."

  Professor Sun was stunned: "Can you still make clothes? Can you use a sewing machine? How could you do this?"

  Zhan Aiping: "It will be fine once you get married."

  "I'm going to crush that brat named Gu to death."

  Zhan Aiping comforted him and said, "Goddad, I will also make some clothes for you and godmother in the future."

  "That has to be done."

  "When will you personally bring your two grandsons to meet me and your godmother?"

  Zhan Aiping promised: "I will work hard to find opportunities."

  Professor Sun said: "Send a letter from your family every month. Don't be lazy. Don't be like those daughters who are married outside. They don't miss their parents' family. The water thrown away by married daughters is the outdated thinking of the old society."

  "I'll write a reply to you and my godmother right away."

  Professor Sun said awkwardly: "You'd better bring along the photo of my son-in-law. There's nothing you can do about this lousy son-in-law. If my daughter likes him, I'll admit it."

  Zhan Aiping couldn't help laughing: "Okay, this ugly son-in-law also wants to meet his father-in-law and mother-in-law."

  Zhan Aiping chatted with Professor Sun for a few more words, and Professor Sun continued on the phone: "You happen to be over there. If you have a chance, you can go to Spring City Medical College to visit an old comrade of mine."

  "Um."

  Zhan Aiping hung up the phone and felt relieved. She was very happy. She had an extra godfather and godmother. Her mother had been gone for a long time, and her father married her stepmother and started a family. She also thought that she had no father or mother. Now she has parents again.

  She ran home and saw Gu Sheng coaxing the child. When he saw her coming back, he just snorted softly, "What? Do you want to go back to your teacher again?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "I don't have a teacher now. The teacher doesn't want me anymore. He kicked me out of the school."

  Gu Sheng raised his eyebrows: "What?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "He thought I was embarrassed, so he ran away with a wild man, and even went to work as the deputy director of a rural hospital. My teacher cannot afford to embarrass this person."

  "Huh?" Is he that wild man?

  "That's right, we don't want this teacher anymore."

  "Yes." Zhan Aiping smiled and nodded: "That's just right, I found a new father-in-law for you."

  Gu Sheng raised his eyebrows and asked in confusion: "New father-in-law?"

  "That's right, you not only have a new father-in-law, but you also have a new mother-in-law. Are you scared?" Zhan Aiping smiled slightly and said, "Now Teacher Sun is my godfather, and my wife is my godmother."

  "Really?" Gu Sheng smiled: "Then I will have more than one father-in-law and mother-in-law."

  Zhan Aiping puffed up her chest and looked at him condescendingly: "Comrade Gu, remember to be careful in the future. I have the support of my mother-in-law now, so stop bullying me."

  Gu Sheng was helpless: "How dare I bully you? I'll be thankful if you don't ride on my head."

  Zhan Aiping snorted: "My teacher is different from Zhan Bo. You are not his good son-in-law. You are a wild man who kidnapped his daughter. You will be punished by your father-in-law in the future."

  Gu Sheng pretended to sigh: "Daughter-in-law, you have to love me."

  Zhan Aiping couldn't help but laugh. She hugged the two children away, squeezed into Gu Sheng's arms, and hugged him happily: "Gu Sheng, I am really happy today..."

  "Congratulations." Gu Sheng smiled and lowered his head to kiss her.

  After Professor Sun hung up the phone, he was very happy. He could hardly open his mouth from ear to ear with joy. His wife Qi Shuwan came back, put down the dishes, and asked him: "Did you call Pingping? Are you teachers and students reconciled?"

  "I asked you to contact her a long time ago, but you are still stubborn. I heard that she gave birth to twins. I told her to send some 'Zhenliang' to Pingping. You still want to stuff so many books. What's the use of your shabby books? She If you can't buy Chuiliang over there, it's none of your business if I send her something..." Qi Shuwan rambled on.

  Professor Sun waved his hand: "It was Pingping who called me. The teacher-student relationship between me and her is gone. I don't want this student anymore."

  Qi Shuwan said: "What nonsense are you talking about? She is not the student you worry about every day. If I hadn't heard from others that she had twins, and thinking about the difficult conditions there, I wanted to send her something. How could you still --"

  Professor Sun interrupted her: "Although I don't want this student anymore, I have an extra daughter."

  "Pingping will be our goddaughter from now on."

  Qi Shuwan opened her eyes wide in surprise and blurted out: "Really?"

  "Well, are you happy? Not only do you have a daughter, you also have a son-in-law, grandson and granddaughter."

  Qi Shuwan said: "If you didn't tell me earlier, I would have sent you too little. You didn't even call me when you called my daughter."

  Professor Sun smiled and said: "Who kept you away? It was she who called me, not me who called her."

  "Don't worry, she will send a letter later to let you see her in a skirt, her two little grandchildren, and that stinky man."

  "What a stinky man, he must be... a son-in-law." The couple had no children before, but now they have a daughter. Qi Shuwan had mixed feelings in her heart and wished she could see her daughter right away, "What do you mean by Ping Ping?" Marrying so far away."

  Professor Sun said: "That's right."

  *

  Zhan Aiping planned to make a few dresses for herself, take photos as soon as possible and send them to her godfather and godmother, so that they could see her current situation and show off her sewing skills.

  The blue and white floral fabric is actually pretty good-looking, but it's a little too flowery. If it were made into a dress, it would be too simple. Zhan Aiping shook her head and smiled. She planned to make it into a skirt, which would look better. The above Wearing a white shirt with a blue and white floral skirt underneath, it looks elegant and beautiful.

  The solid yellow cloth can be made into a dress. Fortunately, there is a lot of white cloth. Zhan Aiping also wants to make a set of clothes for Gu Sheng, although he has no chance to wear them as he usually wears military uniforms.

  At home, Zhan Aiping put on a new skirt, a snow-white shirt that was not see-through, and the fabric was cool and refreshing. It was not comfortable, but it had an elegant and drapey feel. There was a blue and white floral fabric skirt underneath. She took the photo I looked in the mirror and felt pretty good about myself.

  As soon as Gu Sheng came back and saw her, his eyes immediately lit up: "My wife is so beautiful. Just make a few more skirts, and don't make clothes for me. I'll save the fabric for you. Even if you don't wear it out, you can wear it at home." Wear it for me to see."

  Zhan Aiping glared at him: "You want to be beautiful."

  "It's more convenient for you women to make skirts. They were finished so quickly. My wife has now become a skilled tailor." Gu Sheng circled her: "It's a big loss. My wife is fifteen." Why didn't you wear a skirt when you were six years old? You could still wear a cheongsam at that time, but I've never seen you wearing a cheongsam."

  "There are many tailors in Shanghai who know how to make cheongsams. They can make you a few, just like the woman printed on the alabaster before."

  Zhan Aiping laughed: "Look at you, lower your voice and stop talking nonsense."

  "Okay, I won't tell." Gu Sheng stepped forward, took her hand, and looked at her carefully. Zhan Aiping was almost embarrassed by him, so she lowered her head and looked at her toes.

  "We are an old married couple, and you still look at it."

  Gu Sheng smiled and said: "My daughter-in-law is beautiful, why don't people look at her more?"

  "Is it really that good-looking? I have made several sets of skirts before."

  "Isn't the fabric different?" Gu Sheng nodded: "It's fresher and looks better."

  Zhan Aiping was elated by what he said: "Then you continue to say, you have a good mouth, continue to praise it."

  "Tell me beautiful!"

  Gu Sheng held her in his arms: "My wife, you are so shameless."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Let's take a few photos first, then ask my little sister to borrow a camera? How about we buy a camera at home?"

  Zhan Aiping originally thought there was no need to buy an ancient camera, but Gu Xiaomei bought it and occasionally borrowed it from her. Now she thinks it is not bad to buy a camera.

  Gu Sheng agreed: "Then let's buy a camera. Anyway, the financial power of the family is in your hands. Do you still need to ask me about what you want to buy?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "This is not to ask about the experience of the Chief of Staff, please help me with my advice."

  Gu Sheng made the final decision: "Buy."

  The couple talked lively, but the child next to them was ignored by his parents and yelled that he would not agree, so the two went to comfort the child together.

  Gu Sheng held the little glutinous rice ball in his arms: "Look at your mother, she's wearing a new dress. Isn't it beautiful? Mom will also make some beautiful dresses for the little glutinous rice ball in the future."

  Zhan Aiping said: "I'm just afraid that my daughter doesn't like wearing skirts."

  Gu Sheng said: "If you don't like wearing it, you can still wear it."

  Xiao Guo Bao Rou yelled: "Ah?!"

  Gu Sheng said: "Your son is dissatisfied. He also wants to have two bodies."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Do it, do it all, look at you three, you are so annoying."

  At this moment, there was another movement in the yard outside. Li Yuxia, director Li with a big belly, came to the door. When she saw Zhan Aiping's dress, she was very surprised: "It's very beautiful. This dress."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Director Li, why are you here?"

  Li Yuxia sighed: "I am here this time to tell you about Zhu Hui."

  Chapter 55 Camera

  After Li Yuxia mentioned Zhu Hui, Zhan Aiping invited her to the study room to talk. Gu Sheng consciously took the two children outside to coax them as a competent nanny.

  Li Yuxia said: "How is Zhu Hui doing now?"

  "She's living a good life. She's going to take the exam to be an anesthesiologist now."

  Li Yuxia said: "Don't lie to me. How can this divorced woman not feel pain in her heart? The gossips of others are enough to drink a pot. Who in the ordinary people gets divorced? Even if a country woman can no longer live, she will not be able to survive." A divorced person..."

  Zhan Aiping said: "The people in our health center are all good, and no one gossips about her. She is very happy in the health center, and Director Hao also praised her for her positive thinking... She is preparing to go to the county for further study. "

  Li Yuxia sighed and said: "Isn't this much more tiring than before? Captain Luo is at fault, but his personal conditions are indeed good. Zhu Hui is with him, and he does not suffer hardships. Captain Luo is also now Knowing that he was wrong, his mother also went back... He begged me to come here. It would be better to demolish ten temples than to ruin a marriage. If they can get back together, it would be a great thing."

  Zhan Aiping shook her head: "I don't think Zhu Hui is thinking about it now. She is focusing on studying hard."

  "Director Li, you have a big belly. Just take a rest and don't worry about such trivial matters."

  Li Yuxia waved her hand: "People have come to ask for help. I have to say a few words. Now that Zhu Hui is with you, your advice may be useful. Captain Luo is a dead horse and a living horse doctor."

  Zhan Aiping said: "If you don't cherish us as husband and wife, what's the use of struggling here after divorce?"

  Li Yuxia: "He has changed now. The prodigal son will never be replaced by gold. Captain Luo now cares about Zhu Hui..."

  "It's useless for you to tell me this." Zhan Aiping shook her head and said, "Let Captain Luo tell Zhu Hui himself."

  Li Yuxia snorted: "Don't you also know how to be a matchmaker? If the red line between them is not broken, you can help to pull the strings and say good things about Captain Luo."

  Zhan Aiping said: "That's not the time now. Zhu Hui is focused on studying and doesn't want to talk about male and female partners."

  Li Yuxia said: "It's time for boys to get married and girls to get married. Zhu Hui has restored the house and it's not too late to continue studying."

  "It's too late." Zhan Aiping refused: "I'm not interested in bringing them together. If Director Li is interested, you can go and talk to Zhu Hui yourself."

  "Me? I don't have much to think about." Li Yuxia sighed, "I have a big belly now. I have nothing to do. I want to do it for myself. If people don't come to my door and beg me, I don't want to. Tube."

  "I think Captain Luo is really serious about it. Go and tell Zhu Hui that if she still has feelings for her, don't be too showy. Just give her a step and go down. The couple will reunite as soon as possible and get back together . "

  "Just go and mention it to her. I, Director Li, am begging you."

  "Okay." Zhan Aiping nodded: "I'll just tell her that it doesn't matter what decision she makes."

  Director Li said: "It has nothing to do with me. I wish them well, but if there is no fate, I can't force this matter."

  "Captain Luo has good personal conditions. If he missed this, how could Zhu Hui find someone with such good conditions?"

  "Captain Luo is also a regiment leader after all, an officer. He is very easy to find a partner..."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Then let him find someone else quickly."

  "But he is still thinking about Zhu Hui. He is a rare caring person."

  "I'm just going to tell you, just listen."

  After Li Yuxia finished speaking, she left. Zhan Aiping sent her out, "Be careful."

  "Hey, go back."

  Back home, Xiao Tangyuan and Guobaorou were arguing about wanting a mother. Zhan Aiping went to hug the children and let the two children lie beside her legs like little meat bugs. Gu Sheng hugged his chest and looked at the three of them with a doting smile. .

  "It's better for you, the mother, to come."

  Zhan Aiping let out a sigh: "Don't be humble, your father is also useful. If you didn't take care of the child well just now, you can't escape your responsibility, Comrade Gu."

  What kind of mother is the most effective? Who can take care of the child more and kiss whoever is good to him? Mother is the most effective. Can the mother do everything? Dad has given up completely?

  "Captain Luo is a lesson learned for you."

  Gu Sheng leaned over, pressed his hands on the bamboo bed, and stared into Zhan Aiping's eyes at close range: "What can we learn from the past? Captain Luo and I are not the same at all."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Let you take this as a warning. Director Li just came here just to persuade. He also asked me to be a lobbyist to help promote the reunion between Captain Luo and Nurse Zhu. Hey, Chief of Staff Gu, this matter What do you think?"

  "What should I think?" Gu Sheng relaxed his body, "I don't want to see it, and I don't know anything about them, so I won't comment."

  "Are you afraid of stepping into a trap? Are you afraid that if you say the wrong thing and make me angry?" Zhan Aiping raised her hand to touch his handsome face.

  "We are together, why are we talking about this? Why don't we continue to praise my wife for her beauty." Gu Sheng smiled and secretly kissed her on the face.

  Zhan Aiping said angrily: "How lustful."

  "Now that we are divorced, how can we remarry?" Gu Sheng picked up the pot of meat with one hand and put his other hand around Zhan Aiping's waist: "Just take me for example. Even if I were beaten to death, I would not marry my wife. divorced."

  "I'm still waiting to see my wife turn into a little old woman with gray hair and all her teeth."

  Zhan Aiping laughed: "Oh, I am good at keeping my appearance, do you believe it? When I am sixty-six years old, there will be a twenty-year-old girl calling me sister."

  Upon hearing this, Gu Sheng couldn't help laughing: "Then this little girl must have bad eyesight and doesn't wear glasses."

  Zhan Aiping pushed him away ruthlessly: "You have bad eyesight, so don't get close to me, you bad old man."

  "I want to stay close to you and surround you every day."

  Zhan Aiping washed the newly made dress. The weather here dried quickly. She wore it to work in the hospital the next day. She was very happy. This was the fabric her godfather and godmother had chosen for her.

  She rarely received love from her parents, and her own mother wouldn't let her wear a skirt when she was a child. Now she suddenly had a godmother and a godfather who also gave her fabrics to make skirts. It was like the past that had been missing had been compensated, even if she Now that she is a mother and has experienced so many things, she should be calm and low-key, but she still can't help but want to wear it out to show off.

  Zhan Aiping arrived at the hospital wearing the dress she was wearing, which attracted the attention of many people along the way. As soon as Qin Yanfang saw her, she shouted: "Vice President, you are so beautifully dressed today. The color of this dress is so beautiful. I like it." flower."

  It was also in this era that most clothes were too plain, so the aesthetic preference was for colorful clothes.

  Qin Yanfang likes her blue and white floral skirt very much.

  Zhan Aiping said happily: "It's beautiful."

  She stood there, wearing a blue and white dress, the breeze blew up her skirt, her ankles were slender, she stood tall and graceful, her long black hair was braided into several braids on the back of her head, her facial features were bright, her appearance was beautiful, and she smiled It looks even more scorching and moving.

  "What kind of cloth is this? It doesn't look like cotton. It feels so strong and refreshing."

  Zhan Aiping said: "This is a 'Qingliang' skirt, not cotton or chemical fiber."

  "My godfather and godmother sent it to me."

  "Really? This is a good name, and it feels really cool to the touch." Qin Yanfang walked around her and sighed repeatedly: "This skirt is so beautiful. Not only is the skirt beautiful, but our Vice President Zhan is also beautiful."

  "I don't look like a mother of two children at all. I wish I could be like you when I get married."

  Dr. Zhao said: "Work hard and learn from the vice president."

  "Stop talking." Qin Yanfang pushed him away. She continued to look at Zhan Aiping, and the more she looked at it, the more amazing she became. Zhan Aiping had her hair tied up, and she could see a delicate collarbone and a snow-white neck. All her hair is tied back, which makes her jaw line even more beautiful and her skin smooth and delicate.

  "How did you get this hair? It's so beautiful." Zhan Aiping's hair is different from the tight, oily hair of those old people. Her hair is as fluffy as a bud.

  "Is it a trick of Shanghai City?"

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "If you want to learn, I will teach you."

  "Okay, okay, Vice President, you are so beautiful. You have good medical skills, you are beautiful, and you are versatile!" Qin Yanfang praised her repeatedly.

  Dr. Zhou passed by and said disgustedly: "Accountant Qin, you are a little flatterer. You know how to flatter me in front of the vice president all day long."

  Qin Yanfang was dissatisfied: "What flattery? I'm telling the truth."

  Dr. Zhou snorted and looked at Zhan Aiping: "Vice President, don't believe what she says. She is flattering. I really think you look beautiful."

  Qin Yanfang: "...You are the flatterer!"

  Zhan Aiping smiled: "Stop talking, stop talking."

  "Flatterers, all of them have become flatterers." Dean Hao stood not far away. He tutted a few times: "Dr. Zhou, Xiao Qin, you guys should stop crowding around Vice Dean Zhan. Hurry up, come here." Give me a pat on the back."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  Qin Yanfang: "Dean, I have something to do over there, so I'll leave first."

  Dr. Zhou: "I'm going to apply the plaster."

  Dean Hao: "..."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Dean, do you want me to flatter you?"

  Dean Hao sighed: "These people, can't you praise me for my handsomeness? I think when I was young, I was also a handsome young man praised by everyone."

  Zhan Aiping went to find Zhu Hui. Zhu Hui was sitting at her desk. She was wearing a nurse's uniform and her hair was tied back meticulously. She had no expression on her face and was looking at the book in her hand intently.

  When there were no patients, Zhu Hui read and studied every opportunity in the hospital.

  She has a serious expression when she frowns. Although she is beautiful, there is a fierce look in her eyebrows, and she looks particularly majestic when her face is expressionless. Patients who see her unconsciously trust her to be a good, calm and experienced nurse.

  "Nurse Zhu, I have something to tell you."

  Zhu Hui raised her head and saw it was Zhan Aiping. She smiled: "Vice dean, what's going on? I passed the basic exam and will go to the county to study for three months. At this time, let's read some books. "

  "What are you trying to say?"

  "Director Li came to me yesterday and talked about you." Zhan Aiping got straight to the point and didn't beat around the bush, talking directly about what Director Li had asked her to do.

  Zhu Hui said in surprise: "Are you also here to persuade me to get back together with Luo Pingwei?"

  Zhan Aiping shook his head: "I'm not trying to persuade you. I'm just saying something and forget it. If I don't say anything, you can guess what Director Li said. It's nothing more than Commander Luo's conditions." Not bad, he has also changed his temper a lot. Once you get divorced, it will be difficult to find someone with such conditions in the future..."

  "Just listen to these words, and I won't interfere with your thoughts."

  Hearing what she said, Zhu Hui smiled: "Why get back together after a divorce? I have now completely felt that he and I are not the same person. It's impossible. We have different paths and we don't want to work together."

  "I have changed."

  "Luo Pingwei came to pester me several times before. He also cared about me and said that it was too hard and tiring for me to study as an anesthesiologist. If I married him, I could still be an ordinary nurse like before. I could work if I wanted to or not. He was just doing housework and taking care of the kids at home, and he also said that he went to get medical treatment and that he could have kids - haha."

  Zhu Hui laughed a little sarcastically: "He cares about me very much, but I don't feel very comfortable. I feel extremely uncomfortable."

  "When he used to brag about his achievements, he said how much suffering and fatigue he had to endure before he became the regiment leader. Now I just study hard and read with the light on at night. He told me not to be too tired and just be a leader at home. Just Mrs. Xian, I feel disgusted no matter what I hear."

  "--It's like saying that we women can't do anything, so we should just idle at home and be taken care of by men."

  "It's like saying that if I study and work like this, I am completely asking for trouble."

  Zhu Hui smiled and continued: "But I just want to ask for trouble."

  "I feel that reading and studying like this every day is very fulfilling. My spirit has never been so satisfied. It is very comfortable to be a free wife raised by a man. It sounds carefree, but... work The progress and achievements fascinate me even more. I feel alive. I have goals and hope in my life."

  "When I climbed high branches before, I always felt uneasy and on tenterhooks. Others looked at me as a face-saving person, but I was very uneasy inside. I could only rely on showing off to others and others' jealousy to soothe my spirit... That's all. No matter how good my life is, I don't want to miss it."

  "Vice President Zhan, what do you think? Do you think I'm stupid? Let's have a good life, but go find your own fault. Isn't it good to be the wife of the leader? Luo Ping, a great man, has many faults. After all, he is a middle- and senior-level cadre..."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and shook her head: "You're not stupid. What you just said reminded me of a sentence I saw in a book before. I'll write it down for you to read."

  Zhu Hui was stunned for a moment: "Okay, what sentence?"

  Zhan Aiping held a pen, which was the Hero brand pen she had obtained before. The tip of the pen brushed and left a few lines of writing on the paper:

  "The great luck of man is that he, whether as an adult or as a child, must embark on an extremely difficult road, but it is the most reliable road; the misfortune of woman is that she is surrounded by almost irresistible temptations. She was not asked to work hard, but was only encouraged to slide down to reach bliss. When she realized that she had been fooled by a mirage, it was already too late, and her strength had been exhausted in the failed adventure." (Note 1)

  After Zhu Hui read all the sentences, she smiled and said: "Thank you, I like it very much, and I also want to take a reliable path."

  Zhan Aiping and her looked at each other and smiled.

  Zhu Hui was in a very relaxed mood at this time. She noticed the skirt Zhan Aiping was wearing, and she praised: "Your skirt is so beautiful!"

  "Really? I've heard this a lot today."

  Zhu Hui smiled: "Never too much, never too much. It's a good time now. Look, the flowers on the mountain are all blooming. Do you want to pick pine flowers? There are so many flowers on the mountain. There are so many flowers to eat in spring. Pumpkin flowers, Banana flowers, and horseshoe beetles on the mountain..."

  Zhan Aiping said: "How about we go pick pine flowers to make pine flower cakes?"

  "Okay." Zhu Hui said, "Vice President Zhan, have you never been to the Water Splashing Festival?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "Wait a few years before going, and wait until the child is older."

  "Yes, you can't stand the cold now, so you have to be careful. I especially like playing in the water and want to play with you."

  Zhan Aiping: "A water fight? You can't beat me."

  "Not always."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "You think I am alone and I have a family to take care of."

  Zhu Hui put his hands behind his back: "I will also find a like-minded revolutionary comrade, like your old Gu."

  "It's a pity that I didn't have such a childhood sweetheart."

  Zhan Aiping said: "These childhood sweethearts are not good. We used to quarrel and fight every day when we were young."

  Zhu Hui smiled and said, "I don't believe it."

  "It's just flirting."

  Zhan Aiping: "...That's not necessarily the case."

  The two of them chatted for a while, and the spring weather was just right outside, so they agreed to go to the mountains to pick pine flowers together.

  *

  Zhan Aiping made another pure yellow dress. After it was completed, she went to the city to buy a camera and sent the manuscript that she had not sent before. She would wait for review there before revising the manuscript. She should be able to see the sample book next year. .

  The process of publishing a book is cumbersome.

  After sending it out, Zhan Aiping breathed a sigh of relief.

  What she bought was a Seagull brand camera, which cost more than 200 yuan. The price was quite high. In this era, a cancer surgery might only cost 70 or 80 yuan.

  This black-and-white camera looked bulky and huge. It was a big, heavy-looking camera with two big circles on the front. Zhan Aiping carried it back home. Many people on the road looked at the camera in her hand, and some suspected that she was saving money. Reporter.

  On weekdays only reporters run around with cameras.

  Zhan Aiping studied the camera in her hand and waited for Gu Sheng to come back at home. When Gu Sheng came home and saw the "big guy" in her hand, she smiled and said, "Buy it?"

  "I bought it. Don't move. Comrade Gu, I'll take a picture for you."

  Gu Sheng raised his hand to stop: "Stop it, don't move around, I'm going to take a shower and change clothes."

  After that, Gu Sheng ran away without stopping, determined not to give Zhan Aiping a chance to capture him, leaving Zhan Aiping speechless holding the camera.

  It's true that idols carry three tons of baggage.

  It's a pity that this old-fashioned camera can't take continuous pictures. This guy ran away immediately and couldn't catch him.

  Zhan Aiping was reluctant to waste the film, so she had to indulge him to take a shower and change clothes first. Zhan Aiping put down the camera, took out a mirror and a comb, and sorted out her description.

  "When taking photos, it should be natural."

  Gu Sheng came out of the shower and put on a brand new military uniform. He looked handsome on the outside. His handsome face did not express any expression, but was deeply silent and looked very majestic.

  He said in a deep voice: "Just take the picture."

  Zhan Aiping thought that I was a slap in the face, so she wanted to put the words "pretend" and "fake" on his forehead.

  Gu Sheng urged: "Hurry up and shoot!"

  Zhan Aiping took a few pictures of him. Gu Shengwa's modeling ability was very good. He had shown such talent when he was a teenager.

  After Zhan Aiping finished filming, Gu Sheng said: "After we finish filming, show it to our godfather and godmother. Their son-in-law is handsome and steady, and he is a reliable partner."

  Zhan Aiping was speechless: "..."

  She felt like she was taking a ID photo of a husky just now.

  In the photo, he looks like a serious and handsome guy, but in reality, it's hard to tell.

  Seeing his proud look, Zhan Aiping couldn't help but think of the scene when they met at the Shanghai Hospital. There was fine snow falling at that time. When she turned around, she saw him wearing a military coat, standing in the cold wind, with his hand in his hand. Holding a cigarette between his arms, he looked at her expressionlessly... He was also pretending like this.

  If you want to shoot, just shoot to the end.

  Zhan Aiping went to find a military coat and put it on him. She also got him a cigarette and asked him to quickly shape up.

  Gu Sheng frowned: "Is this necessary? I don't smoke anymore."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Let's take a photo, hurry up and hurry up."

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  "Once you take this photo, don't show it to our godfather and godmother. It's a hot day, so wear a coat. I'm afraid my father-in-law and mother-in-law will suspect that I'm mentally ill..."

  Zhan Aiping couldn't help but laugh: "I'll keep it to myself and see what happens."

  "Okay, my wife, you can do whatever you want."

  Zhan Aiping: "Be more dignified, be fierce, and be fierce in your eyes."

  Gu Sheng: "...I can't help but look at you."

  Zhan Aiping: "Cooperate with me, and I will cooperate with you tonight to give you a sweet spot."

  Gu Sheng's eyes immediately became "fierce".

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  After finishing the filming, Zhan Aiping stepped forward and kicked him. Some people are just like donkeys and have to hang a carrot in front of them.

  Gu Sheng very attentively stepped forward to take the camera from her hand and squeezed her shoulder: "My wife, you must be tired. The camera is a bit heavy. Come on, come on, sit down and rest for a while."

  Zhan Aiping clapped his hand and said disgustedly: "Look at you, you look so worthless."

  Gu Sheng smiled and said: "I have to take good care of my wife, so that I can taste my sweetness. What if you don't honor it?"

  Zhan Aiping squinted her eyes: "What will you do if I regret it?"

  Gu Sheng put his hands on his hips and was very dissatisfied: "Hey, Zhan Da Pingping, we don't want to break the contract."

  "Then you have to serve me better." Zhan Aiping stretched out her right hand and hooked her index finger, "Come here, let me give you something sweet to taste first."

  Gu Sheng smiled, Zhan Aiping hugged his handsome face, smiled, tiptoed and kissed him on the lips.

  "Give me more, give me more..."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  "Look at you, Xiao Guo Bao Rou is awake. He saw it. Don't be like his father in the future. There is no future."

  Gu Sheng: "Our old Gu family loves our wives."

  "I really didn't see it before."

  "Take it, take a picture of me, make me look better."

  Zhan Aiping went to take pictures with her children. Gu Sheng took a few pictures for her. Zhan Aiping said, "I still have to take the children outside to take a few pictures."

  Gu Sheng smiled fondly and said, "It's all up to you. You can shoot wherever you want."

  Zhan Aiping said softly, "Hmm, hurry up and cook."

  "What a heartless woman. Just throw me away after using me and then give me something sweet."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said, "If you ask for any more sweetness at night, it will be gone."

  Gu Sheng: "...keep it for me."

  Gu Sheng went to cook, and Zhan Aiping went to see the two brats. These two little brats were looking at their mother very attentively. Just now, these two brats had been making trouble with the background sound of "Ahhhh". During the photo-taking process, From time to time, I have to hold down these two restless little caterpillars.

  Fortunately, they are brother and sister, and they don't necessarily need to be held by their parents. The brother and sister hold each other and play, squeeze each other's little hands, or hold their own hands. They can already hold their two hands together.

  Zhan Aiping gave them two small cloth tigers. These cloth tigers were made by Gu Sheng himself. Gu Sheng was good at handicrafts. He had strong painting skills and excellent hands-on skills. He made two "majestic" cloth tigers for the children. little cloth tiger.

  She thought to herself that it was a pity that she didn't take a picture of him threading needles and threads. It was okay to let Zhan Aiping sew for people, but if you asked her to sew a cloth tiger, she really couldn't do it.

  The little cloth tiger made by Gu Sheng was very beautiful, with a majestic and vivid expression. Zhan Aiping pinched the tail of the little cloth tiger happily.

  She waved the cloth tiger in front of the child, "The little tiger dad made for me, ooo do you like it.

  The two stinky bastards were drooling and looked at her with a smile. They grabbed the cloth tiger in their hands and hugged it. In a moment, they were invaded by their saliva.

  Zhan Aiping's mouth twitched: "..."

  She looked at the two cloth tigers. Although she was her own mother, she still disliked them very much.

  Comrade Zhan doesn't want to play around anymore.

  When Gu Sheng came over with the dishes, Zhan Aiping said to Gu Sheng: "Dad, please make one for me too. Why don't the children have me?"

  Comrade Gu was very disrespectful: "Do you think you are still young?"

  No adult would play with a cloth tiger.

  Zhan Aiping said plausibly: "Didn't you say you love your wife? You love your wife and you didn't even make a cloth tiger for me."

  Gu Sheng had no choice but to dote on him and said, "Sure."

  "Kiss me and I'll do it for you."

  Zhan Aiping was very attentive: "Then I'll kiss you twice and you can make it bigger for me, bigger than the child's."

  "That won't work." Gu Sheng shook his head: "If you want a bigger one, you have to kiss it three times."

  "It's done." Zhan Aiping said happily: "You do it for me."

  Gu Sheng helped her scoop out a bowl of rice, "When it's done, don't show it off. You made it yourself."

  Zhan Aiping: "Can't you pamper your wife and let her feel a little happiness?"

  "No." Gu Sheng warned her: "Don't cause trouble for me."

  "When the time comes, a bunch of people will ask you to be a cloth tiger. I'll see what you do."

  "I don't want to wipe your ass."

  "This cloth tiger is said to be sent by his grandparents in Shanghai."

  Zhan Aiping: "...Okay, you are really thoughtful."

  Choosing a suitable day and taking advantage of Gu Sheng's early return in the afternoon, the family went outside to take pictures. Gu Xiangyi and Gu Xiaomei also came over. She was responsible for carrying the camera and taking pictures of their family.

  Gu Sheng and Zhan Aiping each held a child in their arms. The little glutinous rice balls and the small pot buns were holding cloth tigers in their hands. It seemed that they liked the cloth tigers made by their father.

  Gu Xiangyi liked the cloth tiger very much when he saw it: "Sister-in-law, where did this little tiger come from? It's so beautifully made. Could it be you, sister-in-law?"

  Just as Zhan Aiping was about to speak, Gu Sheng said, "They did what grandpa and grandma sent."

  "Oh, it's sent from Shanghai, no wonder it's so beautiful." Gu Xiangyi nodded thoughtfully, "If I have children in the future, I will also buy such a beautiful cloth tiger."

  Gu Sheng said: "It's very difficult to buy. You can't buy it."

  Gu Xiangyi was curious: "Really? Is it imported like the 'Chenliang'?"

  Gu Sheng: "That's really smart."

  He made a double entendre.

  Gu Xiangyi laughed: "Did I guess it? I think I'm very smart too."

  Zhan Aiping: "..." I love my little sister.

  "Sister-in-law, the skirt you are wearing is so beautiful!" Gu Xiangyi couldn't help but show off Ai Ping's skirt, "The fabric is so beautiful, sister-in-law, you are like a fairy."

  Zhan Aiping looked at her and said with a smile: "You have such a sweet mouth, I will do it for you too."

  Gu Xiangyi was surprised: "If you do it for me, I won't get any reward, I'm sorry."

  "Are you sorry? I have some left. I'll make you a skirt."

  Gu Xiangyi hesitated: "This is not good..."

  Gu Sheng said, "Your sister-in-law made you a set of clothes. What's wrong with that?"

  "That works!" Gu Xiangyi was happy, "Sister-in-law, you are really my sister-in-law."

  After the photo was developed, Zhan Aiping put it in an envelope, and took along the Pu'er tea, coffee, Panax notoginseng and ham produced here, and asked people to send it to Shanghai. Professor Sun asked her to give it directly to Dean Xu, and Dean Xu I'll find someone to take me there along the way.

  So Zhan Aiping came to the military hospital with a large bag of things, including a dress made for Gu Xiangyi. When she didn't see Gu Xiangyi, Zhan Aiping went to see Dean Xu first.

  As soon as Dean Xu saw her, he immediately smiled and said in a long voice: "Oh, you brought so many things. Are you two teachers and students reconciled?"

  Zhan Aiping nodded: "Excuse me."

  "This old Sun is not a good person. He asked me to do the evil thing. I shouldn't have believed his words in the first place. It would have been better to leave you in the military hospital. Look at what you have done now... Hey, you are really."

  Dean Xu was very upset. He felt that he had been cheated and cheated by his old comrades. If it hadn't been for Professor Sun, Zhan Aiping would have come to the military hospital long ago.

  "Your teacher asked me to take good care of you in the future. How can I take care of you? You are not in the military hospital. I have wings. If I go to take care of you, I can't even fly over."

  Zhan Aiping laughed: "Dean Xu, you are joking. I have to thank you too. Try the songhua cake I made and the double-skinned milk. I'll put it here for you."

  Dean Xu: "..."

  Dean Xu tasted the pine flower cake and found that it tasted pretty good. The more he thought about it, the angrier he became. He gritted his teeth and said, "Do you think your teacher did it on purpose? He deliberately prevented his students from coming to our hospital."

  "Dean Xu, please don't get me wrong. The teacher didn't mean it this way. It was all a mistake."

  Dean Xu: "What about you now? Have you ever thought about coming -"

  "My godfather asked me to do it well."

  Dean Xu's eyes widened: "Who is your godfather?"

  "I am no longer Teacher Sun's student. My former teacher and master's wife are my godfather and godmother."

  Dean Xu's jaw almost dropped to the ground: "..."

  His mind was buzzing. He originally thought he fell into a small pit, but it turned out to be an abyss.

  "That's unreasonable!" Dean Xu patted the table: "He must have done it on purpose. He couldn't bear to let his daughter fall into my hands."

  "Xiao Zhan, you don't know that when you first came here, your teacher called me every now and then, counting out your crimes one by one, saying that your place is not good, that your place is not good, and he talked about you to the extreme. I At that time, I thought, what hatred do you two, teachers and students, have you done to make this old Sun so resentful... It turns out that he treats you as his own daughter!"

  Dean Xu clicked his tongue several times: "My own daughter ran away with a man, no wonder she jumped in anger."

  "So that's it, I understand, I understand."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  She said goodbye to Dean Xu and went to find Gu Xiangyi. Gu Xiangyi was so happy to see her. Zhan Aiping also brought her songhua cake and double skin milk. The two of them sat side by side on the hospital bench, Gu Xiangyi smiled. Her head fell towards Zhan Aiping, and she hugged her arm: "Sister-in-law, you are so kind. My brother may not be my biological brother, but my sister-in-law must be my biological sister-in-law."

  "What are you talking about? Your brother must be your brother, and your sister-in-law must be your sister-in-law."

  Gu Xiangyi: "Sister-in-law, the songhua cake you make is so delicious."

  Zhan Aiping handed the skirt to her: "Take it back and try it on to see if it fits. If it doesn't, I will change it for you."

  Gu Xiangyi was very moved: "I am so happy. I have food, drink and new clothes to wear."

  "Silly girl."

  Zhan Aiping talked to her for a while and was about to go back. Before she could leave the military hospital, she was stopped by another person. It was her old classmate, Zhu Dongxia.

  "Zhan Aiping." Zhu Dongxia stood behind her in a white coat. She looked at Zhan Aiping with a very complicated expression.

  Zhan Aiping has changed a lot in the past year. She became a mother, gave birth to twins, and became the deputy director of the township health center. This made Zhu Dongxia feel incredible.

  The student that Teacher Sun liked so much back then, that sweet girl of heaven, actually worked in the township health center with peace of mind.

  Zhan Aiping came out today, dressed radiantly. Compared with the proud and cold "handsome boy" in school, she was a completely different person.

  If her former classmates came to see her, they might not be able to recognize her.

  "Long time no see, Zhu Dongxia, we happened to meet again."

  Zhu Dongxia said: "Congratulations. I heard that you have become the deputy director of the health center."

  When Zhu Dongxia said these words, although they were congratulations, they also contained a hint of ridicule that might not be clear.

  What's so great about being the vice president of such a small, run-down hospital?

  Zhan Aiping was afraid that she would be too embarrassed to say it.

  Zhu Dongxia thought that if she were her, she would not be able to see her old classmates. The more Zhan Aiping didn't want to see her, the more she wanted to catch her.

  "Thank you, Zhu Dongxia, how are you doing recently?" Zhan Aiping casually greeted her.

  "Not bad." Zhu Dongxia brushed her hair from her ears and stared at Zhan Aiping's face for a while.

  After the two chatted for a while, Zhan Aiping said, "I'm leaving first."

  "Hey, wait." Zhu Dongxia stopped her, and Zhan Aiping turned to look at her.

  Zhu Dongxia smiled and said: "Zhan Aiping, it just so happens that the old horses are coming over. How about we old classmates come to get together?"

  After finishing speaking, Zhu Dongxia was afraid of Zhan Aiping's rejection, so she didn't wait for her answer. She said first, "You can't be so disrespectful, right?"

  "If you agree, then call two more people. After graduation, we are so far apart. It's not easy to meet once, so you can come and get together."

  Chapter 56 Big Fat Fish

  Old school reunion?

  Speaking of which, although they graduated just a few years ago, for Zhan Aiping, it was indeed a gathering of "old classmates". No matter what Zhu Dongxia's intentions were for inviting her, Zhan Aiping readily agreed: "Okay, it will be a long time." I haven't seen you yet, let's meet you when you get a chance."

  Zhu Dongxia was stunned: "..."

  Zhan Aiping still dares to meet her old classmates? Isn't she afraid of losing face? She is now just the vice president of a shabby rural hospital.

  "I don't know how many years have passed since graduation. What has become of everyone? We who went to the military academy were assigned to different directions as soon as we graduated..." Students in the same class, the gap between everyone is getting bigger and bigger. Some of us are in the same class. Those who are successful in school may not always be happy after graduation. Some are unknown in school, but have good luck once they graduate.

  For example, some people choose to go to a unit in a "big city", but they end up in a place where birds don't shit. Others go to desert plateaus. As soon as the results are reported, the unit they belong to immediately changes defenses and changes direction. Stationed somewhere.

  The situation in life is really unpredictable, and in the army, it is constantly changing.

  "Zhan Aiping, you stayed in Shanghai before. Everyone really didn't expect that you would show up here... and become the vice president of the township hospital." Zhu Dongxia paused, and she continued with a smile: "Let's You are the only one of this generation of students who can become the vice dean. If everyone knows about it, they will definitely envy you."

  How many years have they just graduated? Zhan Aiping's vice president is like a joke.

  Zhu Dongxia's words were a little bit weird. Zhan Aiping raised her eyebrows in a funny way: "I married the youngest son of the chief's family. Isn't this even more enviable? Which of you can marry better than me?"

  Not to mention her man is so handsome.

  Zhu Dongxia: "..."

  Zhu Dongxia forced a smile, she was speechless, because Zhan Aiping was indeed telling the truth.

  "After all, the conditions here are not as good as those in Shanghai. I feel sorry for you."

  Zhu Dongxia felt extremely sad. Of course she knew that the conditions here were far inferior to those in Shanghai, but Gu Sheng's appearance, his abilities, his family background, and his future... If it were Zhu Dongxia's choice, , she also chose to marry Gu Sheng.

  Secretly she gritted her teeth, but openly she was praising the various benefits of Shanghai, hoping to arouse Zhan Aiping's imbalance and hope that she would regret in her heart: "We studied there, Shanghai How beautiful. I dream of going back to my alma mater. I was so envious of you when you stayed in Shanghai. How many of our same batch of graduates can stay? Such a good opportunity..."

  "The living conditions there are good, there are a lot of imported goods, and there is always a lot of leftover pork. You don't even need to buy meat tickets. It would be great to live there. I also want to see the small western-style building - to be honest, Zhan Zhan Aiping, do you regret coming here?"

  Zhan Aiping smiled slightly and said: "I have no regrets. It's my fault that my lust makes me stupid. I have been with my man since we were childhood sweethearts. We have a deep relationship, so I can only marry chickens and dogs...but his family's conditions are really good." , I didn't suffer any material grievances when I came here, and his parents and his four older brothers all gave him a lot of care."

  "Yes? Really?"

  Zhan Aiping said casually: "I won't be able to finish the milk powder at home until next year. When I was in confinement, his eldest brother gave me a lot of things. When the child was one month old, he gave a lot more and I couldn't even eat it." over."

  "And those White Rabbit candies, I gave them away."

  Zhu Dongxia suppressed her jealousy: "You recovered well after giving birth."

  "My man is very good to me. He didn't marry the wrong person. When I was in confinement, he stayed with me every day."

  Zhu Dongxia: "...Oh."

  Zhu Dongxia suddenly regretted inviting her to a reunion of old classmates. There were some outstanding people, and no matter where she was, she could live an enviable life.

  In fact, Zhu Dongxia still envied her being the vice president, provided that she married a good man, was close to home, and was the president of the hospital. It didn't matter whether he was a big hospital or a small hospital, and he became the president. He is the number one person in the hospital, a "leader" who calls on people every day and lives a comfortable life.

  For people like Zhu Dongxia who have not achieved very good grades and are not very motivated, Zhan Aiping's life is simply paradise.

  As for Zhan Aiping's original achievements, her current life is not good enough.

  Zhan Aiping said: "Please contact them, please let me know when you have set a date."

  Zhu Dongxia nodded: "Okay."

  Although she wanted to see Zhan Aiping's jokes, Zhu Dongxia also wanted to get together with her classmates. Even if it was not a joke, they still had to get together if they had the chance.

  "Then I'll go back first."

  Zhan Aiping left the military hospital and returned to her own yard. Gu Sheng returned home first and picked up the two children. He was coaxing the children. When he saw Zhan Aiping coming back, he asked with a smile: "My little sister, are you happy? Sister-in-law." Made clothes for her."

  "She was very happy and said that her brother may not be her brother, but her sister-in-law must be her sister-in-law."

  Gu Sheng smiled and said, "Silly girl."

  "Daughter-in-law, you are back. Come and see the child. Look at the drool all over my sleeve. I am ashamed of myself."

  Zhan Aiping: "...you also dislike my son?"

  Gu Sheng crossed his arms and said, "Don't you dislike it? Don't think I didn't see it."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  Zhan Aiping went over and picked up her son. She was happily making meat in a small pot. Her daughter also came over and said yes. Zhan Aiping put her son down and picked up her daughter again. "Mom is not as capable as your father. She can't hold her at once." Two, come, let's play together, brother and sister."

  After Gu Sheng threw the child to her, he wiped the saliva on his clothes and sat aside, looking at the previous photos carefully, "Daughter-in-law, you look beautiful in the photos."

  "I have to keep it well."

  Zhan Aiping said: "How many photos of me have you secretly hidden?"

  Gu Sheng: "Isn't this better looking than before?"

  Zhan Aiping snorted: "You really dislike my ugly photos before, stinky men are lustful."

  Gu Sheng was very satisfied with the photos: "I will show others your ugly photos, and I will see the beautiful ones myself."

  Zhan Aiping: "Then I also want to take some ugly photos of you, and I want to show others your ugly photos."

  Gu Sheng said seriously: "This can't be done, wife, if you show others my ugly photos, they will say you are blind. How can you marry an ugly man."

  Zhan Aiping was speechless: "Then you are not afraid of people saying you are blind."

  "I'm blind just because I'm blind. Who said I'm an infatuated person?"

  Zhan Aiping took off her son's drool bag and threw it on him. She changed the child into a clean one and said, "Don't come here. If you keep talking nonsense, I will throw away the diaper next time."

  Gu Sheng approached with a flattering smile: "Daughter-in-law, don't be angry. I've kept all your old photos at the bottom of the box. I won't let anyone see the good-looking or bad ones, okay? I'll keep them all to myself."

  "That's not bad." Zhan Aiping smiled and patted his face.

  Gu Sheng gritted his teeth: "You wipe my son's saliva on my face."

  Zhan Aiping: "Let you, father and son, be intimate."

  "I also want you to be intimate." Gu Sheng held Zhan Aiping down and wiped her face with the mouthpiece. Zhan Aiping was so angry that she climbed up Gu Sheng's back and sat on his shoulders.

  Gu Sheng hugged her legs: "Now our family is very close."

  Zhan Aiping said: "I'm very angry now. I want to ride on your head and I won't get down."

  "You go ahead and ride. Come down after you calm down. I am the lowest in the family..."

  Zhan Aiping sat on his shoulders, and the two children sat on the bamboo bed and looked at their parents stupidly, because their mother suddenly became so tall.

  "Today I went to the military hospital and met Zhu Dongxia. She invited me to get together with some old classmates."

  Gu Sheng said: "Old classmate, your classmate from the military school? Is there anyone I know?"

  "I don't know, someone should know you."

  Gu Sheng said: "Male or female?"

  "There are both men and women, right? The old horse she was talking about is a man, and he has carried me before."

  Gu Sheng was jealous, and his tone rose: "A man? How could he lift you up?"

  "Are you riding on top of him like this?"

  Zhan Aiping: "Pick me up on the stretcher. You know we have competitions and stretcher runs."

  The two military doctors carried the wounded on the stretcher and ran, which is also a characteristic competition of school sports.

  In order to win the first place in the competition, male students usually carry the stretcher, while the relatively lighter female students lie on the stretcher and act as the wounded.

  But this is not a good job. Some people do whatever it takes to get first place, and the people on the stretcher are at risk of being "bumped" off.

  Gu Sheng raised his eyebrows: "...Have you been a casualty many times?"

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "That's right, I am also very good at painting scars. Do you want me to try it on you?"

  During their military medical competition exams, each one of them had to act as a wounded person, and they acted according to who they were drawn.

  Gu Sheng clicked his tongue twice: "No wonder my acting skills are good. I have practiced them. It would be good to switch careers and join a drama troupe."

  Zhan Aiping rubbed his face: "I think you are the same."

  "Then you go and get together with my old classmates and comrades-in-arms."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Go and brag that I married a good man."

  Gu Sheng smiled and took her hand: "This is not bragging, wife, you are wrong, you are telling the truth."

  "You tell the truth and make people envious."

  Zhan Aiping: "Maybe they still want to laugh at me."

  Gu Sheng smiled and said: "Then if you are made a joke and feel wronged, come back and your fifth brother will comfort you."

  Zhan Aiping said with a smile: "Whoever sees me laughing at me will be mad to death."

  Who doesn't know how to be yin and yang?

  "Ambitious."

  *

  "Zhan Aiping? Zhan Aiping is here too? Then I want to go over and see her." Liu Shi on the phone heard about Zhan Aiping and couldn't wait to agree.

  "Zhu Dongxia, it's been a long time since we classmates got together."

  Liu Shi wanted to get together with Zhu Dongxia before, but there was no news about Zhu Dongxia. Now he took the initiative to come to her.

  Liu Shi's conditions are good, her family's conditions are average, but she is lucky. Liu Shi is assigned to be a military doctor in the Spring City Cadre Sanatorium. This is a good job that everyone envies. The work is easy and not tiring. More importantly, in the Cadre Sanatorium Working here, I have the opportunity to meet many big leaders and chiefs, and I never know when I will get lucky.

  She had good luck. The person she was talking to was also a child of a cadre family. Liu Shi was very satisfied. She was about to talk about marriage. Her person's family knew that she had studied in Shanghai and had recently been married. I got her imported "Chenliang" and Liu Shi made a few sets of skirts, but she hasn't worn them out much yet. Now that her old classmates are meeting, they have to get together.

  Liu Shi has been busy talking about partners this year, and she hasn't heard much other news. Now she heard Zhu Dongxia say that she knew that Zhan Aiping was married, and she even left Shanghai and came to Dian Province. .

  Liu Shi was very sad about Zhan Aiping's fate. She had not had much contact with Zhan Aiping before. In her impression, she had always been an excellent student. She was always with Teacher Sun and was highly valued by the teacher. She stayed in Shanghai. I am afraid that I am not going to become Teacher Sun's closed disciple.

  Unfortunately, a lot of things happened later, and Liu Shi was not sure what happened. Xue Ningjia also left Shanghai and went to the northwest. It turned out that they were really envied by everyone.

  Of course, Liu Shi was not envious. She felt that the most comfortable place was where she was assigned to the regional cadre nursing home.

  Liu Shi said in surprise: "What? Zhan Aiping got married, and she gave birth to twins. She got married so quickly, before me..."

  She had only been busy finding a partner for a year, but she didn't expect that her classmates at that time had already gotten married and had children. Of course, there were others who were earlier, but... that was Zhan Aiping!

  Liu Shi felt that Zhan Aiping was "handsome" than the male classmates in their class. When she first entered the school, Zhan Aiping was standing next to her during training, and Liu Shi looked at her cold profile. , thinking that although the guy next door is of average height and was mentioned as a supplement to the women's team, "he" has a very handsome face.

  Liu Shi was the second to last person in the row, and Zhan Aiping was the first to last one. She turned to the right at that time, always facing Zhan Aiping's face, feeling a little distracted, and "he" even gave her water to drink. , although his face was cold and cool, "his" movements were very gentle. Liu Shi thought this was the fate given to her by God. In the future, they would be a military doctor couple, saving lives and healing the wounded together...

  Unexpectedly, within a few days, Liu Shi found out that she was a woman, and his heart immediately broke into pieces.

  After that, Liu Shi felt very embarrassed and avoided contact with Zhan Aiping, so in school, they were just ordinary classmates and didn't have much contact with each other.

  This time I learned that the person I had been passionate about at the time was pregnant and had a baby.

  Liu Shi hung up the phone, still looking speechless.

  --She could never imagine Zhan Aiping being pregnant.

  Liu Shi told the person he was currently talking to, Zhao Zhiyong, that he was going to attend a reunion of old classmates, "Zhu Dongxia, an old classmate from the military academy, asked me to go. I want to go and get together."

  When talking about this matter, Liu Shi's face still didn't feel right.

  Zhao Zhiyong asked in confusion: "Old classmates are gathering together, why do you react so strangely? How many people are there?"

  Liu Shi said: "Four or five."

  "Are they all close acquaintances?"

  Liu Shi said casually: "It's okay."

  Zhao Zhiyong asked suspiciously: "The one you liked in the military academy is also here?"

  When they were talking about a date before, Liu Shi said that she had fallen in love with someone in the military academy, which made Zhao Zhiyong very jealous.

  Liu Shi remained silent: "..."

  "Really?" Zhao Zhiyong opened his eyes wide: "Then don't go. What's the point of such a party? We are both getting ready to get married. Do you still want to rekindle your old relationship with him?"

  Liu Shi waved his hand: "Don't talk nonsense, she is already married and has children."

  Zhao Zhiyong: "He is married?"

  Liu Shi nodded: "We gave birth to twins of a dragon and a phoenix."

  Zhao Zhiyong was puzzled: "Then go and meet him."

  Liu Shi was going to wear the most beautiful dress to meet Zhan Aiping. After all, it was also the "girl's first love" back then. She was attracted by that handsome face for the first time, so she had to dress up well no matter what.

  Two days before she went to the party, Zhao Zhiyong saw her packing a few beautiful skirts. His eyebrows were so furrowed that he could kill a fly, "How about I go with you?"

  Liu Shi refused: "Where are you going? You don't have a holiday."

  "You are dressed beautifully, which man are you going to seduce? The one you like? Liu Shi, what on earth do you want to do? Do you still have the nerve to wear the 'clothes' I gave you to see that man?"

  Liu Shi was speechless: "I didn't say she was a man?"

  "Not a man? Didn't you say you liked him before?"

  Liu Shi: "Just when school first started, I mistook her for a man."

  Zhao Zhiyong: "..."

  "So I said she had a baby, and oh my god, she gave birth to twins herself, and I had to go and see it!"

  Zhao Zhiyong's mouth twitched: "I even want to follow you there and take a look."

  He was really curious about what this "female classmate" looked like.

  Liu Shi set off and met at Zhu Dongxia's house. Zhu Dongxia married her partner and got a small house with two bedrooms and one living room. It was a building and not too big, but Zhu Dongxia still felt very superior in her heart. , living in a building these days is something that everyone envies.

  She cleaned up the house, picked a few fresh flowers, decorated it, and waited for her classmates to come. This time, there were only five people at the old classmates' reunion, two men and three women. The old horse in Zhu Dongxia's mouth, Ma Ming'an and Qian Zhou, two male classmates, came with the medical team to communicate this time, and the other three girls were Zhu Dongxia, Zhan Aiping and Liu Shi.

  Ma Ming'an and Qian Zhou had met before. They heard about Zhan Aiping and were curious to meet Zhan Aiping. Zhu Dongxia didn't go to work that day, so she tidied herself up properly. Liu Shi arrived first. She was wearing a beautiful red floral dress, which was very eye-catching.

  When Zhu Dongxia saw her, she was surprised and envious: "Your clothes are really nice. What kind of fabric is this?"

  "Zhenliang, haven't you seen it?"

  "Oh." Zhu Dongxia nodded. She didn't like to have contact with Liu Shi before, because Liu Shi was assigned to a cadre nursing home, where the working conditions and environment were good, and she could get to know many old leaders, which made her particularly envious.

  Now that Zhan Aiping is here, maybe they can fight each other.

  Liu Shi didn't stand out in the class before and was always in the middle of the pack, but she was really lucky, good-looking, and assigned a good job. Now that she's doing well, she has to work with the once "excellent" Zhan Aiping. Show off in front of you.

  The good guys were like this, and their tone became louder, just like the old horse she had seen before.

  Not long after Liu Shi arrived, Zhan Aiping also arrived. She brought some candies and biscuits and handed them to Zhu Dongxia, "Zhu Dongxia, your house is well organized."

  "Is this Liu Shi?"

  Liu Shi's jaw almost dropped to the ground. She was very shocked: "You, you, you, you...are you Zhan Aiping?"

  Liu Shi looked at the beautiful beauty in front of her. She wanted to poke her eyes out. She doubted her eyes and her past...

  Zhan Aiping is wearing a light yellow indeedliang dress. The skirt is designed to be waisted, which makes her appear slender. Her appearance is bright and generous, her long hair is tied behind her head, and she walks gracefully and gracefully, making her unforgettable at a glance.

  Obviously the face is still the same, but--

  Why was she so attracted to this face in the first place?

  Zhan Aiping smiled: "Don't you recognize me? I'm retired now, and I've changed a lot."

  "It's more than just a big change." Liu Shi was confused. She was like a man possessed and couldn't believe it.

  Her first love.

  The object of her love affair back then.

  He turned from a handsome boy into a beautiful woman.

  What kind of man was so lucky that he married such an outstanding and beautiful woman?

  Seeing Liu Shi's whole body as if struck by lightning, Zhan Aiping blinked, "Is it that unbelievable?"

  In school, her relationship with Liu Shi was average, and they didn't communicate much.

  Zhu Dongxia was pouring water aside, and when she saw that they were both wearing Doliang skirts, she bit her lip, feeling uncomfortable and looking forward to them competing with each other and biting each other.

  Isn't it just a really good skirt?

  She went to get one too.

  Liu Shi stared at Zhan Aiping's face and couldn't help but said, "Can I touch your face?"

  Zhan Aiping refused: "No."

  No one can touch her face except her old man and her children.

  Liu Shi: "Zhan Aiping, you are so beautiful!"

  Now Liu Shi couldn't restrain himself: "I really like you."

  She had been waiting for these belated words for many years. She really fell in love with that cold and spirited young boy at first sight. Although she only fell in love with him for a few days, she had been avoiding suspicion and had no contact with Zhan Aiping. Now both of them are She was about to get married and have children. She could finally say the things she didn't say back then.

  Looking at Zhan Aiping, who was now dressed as a woman, Liu Shi found that he still liked this beautiful and bright face. Who could not like such a pleasing beauty?

  Zhan Aiping is even more beautiful than before. Her vision is indeed right!

  Zhan Aiping: "...?"

  She didn't quite understand Liu Shi's excitement.

  Liu Shi smiled and said to her: "Zhan Aiping, do you still remember? I stood next to you during the training at the beginning of school? You looked so good standing in a military posture at that time. No matter what, you never cried tired, Under the bright sun, I watched the sweat fall on your face... and you gave me some water?"

  Zhan Aiping vaguely remembered some past things: "...are there any of these things?"

  That was already a long time ago, and Zhan Aiping couldn't remember it clearly.

  Liu Shi said: "Yes! I thought you were so arrogant at that time!"

  Zhan Aiping: "I can't remember clearly."

  Liu Shi said: "It's okay. Let me tell you, I accidentally stepped on your foot and you didn't scold me. You just looked at me like that. In the first few days, I was really too tired to stand it. ..."

  Liu Shi remembered what happened at that time very clearly. It was the first time she entered the military academy and she couldn't adapt to the training. She thought at that time that it would be great if she could faint and fall into "him"'s arms next to her.

  Zhan Aiping and Liu Shi were sitting there chatting animatedly. She listened to what Liu Shi said, but she was also very happy. She recalled the military school life with Liu Shi.

  Zhu Dongxia was confused when she heard the two of them chatting animatedly. She remembered that the relationship between Liu Shi and Zhan Aiping wasn't that good at the beginning, right?

  Did they stand together during military training?

  The two chatted animatedly, as if they were really good classmates back then. Zhu Dongxia sneered in her heart.

  It must all be an act.

  Not long after chatting, Ma Ming'an and Qian Zhou came over. They were different from when they were students. Ma Ming'an had become fatter, Qian Zhou was tall and thin, and wore small glasses. They saw Zhan Aiping and Liu Shi was also surprised.

  "Zhan Aiping and Liu Shi?"

  "The female students in our class are so beautiful. No wonder female soldiers are said to be treasures."

  In order to support herself, Zhu Dongxia did not cook at home for the party. Instead, she booked a table at a state-owned hotel and asked someone to bring it to her. She put the dishes on the table and everyone sat down to eat and chat. Ma Mingan and Qian Zhou also asked Have a drink.

  Ma Ming'an used to be a good old man when he was in school. He was quite popular and prospered well after graduation. He came with the medical team and was highly regarded by his superiors. Now he is very proud and his tone has become louder.

  In terms of career, he felt that he had the best career. Qian Zhou had to be his little brother when he was around him. Among the three female classmates in front of him, Zhu Dongxia was average and Liu Shi was well-disposed, but their futures were different. He said that as for Zhan Aiping, she was the one with the best grades and the best scores that year. She was reduced to the vice president of a rural hospital, which made Ma Mingan sigh. It was also inevitable that she had problems in front of these women. sense of superiority.

  What can a woman accomplish?

  "Zhan Aiping, you were Teacher Sun's favorite student back then. Why did you come here?" Ma Mingan asked narrowly.

  When Qian Zhou heard what he said, he thought it was too embarrassing. He gave Ma Mingan a look and told him to speak less.

  Zhan Aiping said: "My husband is here, he came with the army."

  Qian Zhou said: "I didn't expect you to be the first to take off your military uniform."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Everything in the world is unpredictable."

  Ma Mingan continued to ask her: "Do you still have contact with Teacher Sun?"

  When he asked this question, the expressions of the people present varied. They had all heard more or less about some of the things that Zhan Aiping had caused before. The relationship between Zhan Aiping and Teacher Sun was at loggerheads, and Zhu Dongxia was even more involved with them. After talking, Zhan Aiping could have entered the military hospital here, but Teacher Sun found Dean Xu and blocked her outside, telling her to get out and go to the township hospital.

  Zhu Dongxia looked up at Zhan Aiping's face, only to find that she was very indifferent and even smiled: "I contacted her. I called the teacher a few days ago and sent some things."

  "The skirt I'm wearing is the 'Que Liang' that my wife sent me from Shanghai. This kind of material can't be bought here."

  Liu Shi's eyes lit up: "Yes, the 'Chen Liang' I am wearing was also bought by someone in Shanghai. My partner bought it from someone. We are getting married."

  Hearing Liu Shi talk about her partner, Qian Zhou followed her conversation and said, "Congratulations, Liu Shi, the partner you are talking about is not bad. He has a good family background and is a nice person."

  When talking about this, Zhu Dongxia didn't want to talk much, so she just immersed herself in eating.

  Liu Shi smiled and said, "We Pingping are married well. We are childhood sweethearts. At a young age, we are the chief of staff of the regiment. In a few years, our classmate Zhan will be the wife of the regiment leader."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Both each other, your political commissar is good."

  Ma Mingan's expression was not very good, and he interrupted: "It is better to be a woman, so that you can marry a good man."

  Zhu Dongxia put down the bowl and chopsticks at this time and said, "Gu Xiangyi in our hospital is Zhan Aiping's husband's biological sister."

  "Yes, really?" Ma Ming'an was shocked this time. He had been in contact with Gu Xiangyi in the past two days and felt that this little girl was quite innocent. Later, he vaguely learned about her family background. If he could talk about such a person... ...

  Unexpectedly, her brother turned out to be Zhan Aiping's husband.

  When Zhu Dongxia said this, other people had different expressions on their faces. Zhan Aiping understood a lot when she saw this, but she was not worried. Gu Xiangyi was a little silly and sweet, but she would not be fooled by Ma Mingan. She was able to coax him over, thanks to her brother's brainwashing instructions.

  Ma Mingan did not dare to bring the topic to Zhan Aiping, but Zhan Aiping and Liu Shi had a lively chat. At the end, Liu Shi invited her: "If you go to Chuncheng, you must come to my house to sit. "

  "Okay." Zhan Aiping agreed. She and Liu Shi had a good chat today. She also invited: "You can also come to my house and sit down."

  Liu Shi sighed and said, "It's a pity that I don't have time this time, otherwise I would also like to come to your house and see your twins."

  "I haven't met your husband yet."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said, "I'll let you meet me if I have a chance."

  Before leaving, the two of them also thanked Zhu Dongxia: "Thank you for your hard work. Thank you for organizing this class reunion."

  The two of them had a great time chatting.

  Zhu Dongxia: "..."

  Anyway, she never wanted to have any class reunions again.

  *

  Zhan Aiping returned home, and Gu Sheng asked her: "How was the reunion of old classmates?"

  Zhan Aiping smiled slightly and said happily: "Not bad."

  Gu Sheng frowned: "You had a good chat with your old horse who carried you?"

  "What? No, then Lao Ma Xiao misses your sister." Zhan Aiping sighed, "I remember he was a pretty good person back then."

  Zhan Aiping told Gu Sheng what happened at the party.

  Gu Sheng stepped forward and hooked her shoulder: "People always change, good brother, if you are sad, I will lend you my shoulder to lean on."

  Zhan Aiping: "Good brother, we good brothers will not sleep in the same bed tonight."

  "That won't work." Gu Sheng refused to sleep in separate beds.

  Zhan Aiping said amusedly: "How can good brothers sleep in the same bed? This is not a bunk bed."

  Gu Sheng smiled and hugged her: "My good brother has become my wife long ago."

  *

  After hearing about this gathering from Qian Zhou, Chen Mengxia, who was far away in the northeast, called Zhan Aiping. They were good classmates who had bunk beds at that time. Zhan Aiping slept on the upper bunk and Chen Mengxia slept on the lower bunk.

  After graduation, they were far apart, and they didn't have much contact with each other.

  "Pingping, you've already gone to Dian Province."

  "I heard that you have become very beautiful. I haven't even seen you yet. When will you come to the Northeast to play?"

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Then when are you coming over to play? It's not cold here in winter, so it's very comfortable."

  Chen Mengxia: "...Don't say it to make me jealous of you."

  "I've been frozen like a bear in the winter. Next time we meet, come and have a drink with me. I'm very capable now!"

  On a cold day, if you have the chance, you must take a few sips to warm yourself up.

  Zhan Aiping: "...I don't drink, and you can't do it."

  Chen Mengxia: "Yes, you are a mother of two children now. Don't be too fertile. When I see you, don't become a mother of four children. I am still a bachelor."

  Zhan Aiping: "Impossible, I have four children to raise for you."

  "No, just send me a letter and see how beautiful you become."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Okay, you can also send me a letter and let me see how much you can drink."

  ...

  Gu Sheng on the side listened to their phone call and carried the two children back without complaint. Zhan Aiping was still laughing next to her. When she returned to her yard, Gu Sheng said: "I will also invite some old classmates to get together some time." ."

  "Let's get together?" Zhan Aiping raised her eyebrows, "Do you want to laugh at your classmate's blindness? I didn't notice that you were dark under the lamp."

  "That's right." Gu Sheng crossed his arms, "They have all seen my wife's photos."

  Zhan Aiping's face darkened: "I'll beat you if you mention the photo again."

  Gu Sheng smiled and pinched her face.

  *

  In June or July, it was time to start eating mushrooms again. Zhao Jing and Qin Yanfang got married and held a mushroom banquet in the hospital to entertain everyone.

  Dr. Zhou was particularly worried: "What if our entire hospital is poisoned?"

  "If you get hit, it'll be over."

  Doctor Zhao said: "Don't worry, nothing will happen."

  They are all edible mushrooms from the public, and Dr. Zhao is not out of his mind to mess up his wedding.

  Zhan Aiping smiled and congratulated: "Congratulations to you."

  Qin Yanfang: "Thanks to you as a great matchmaker."

  "The pot pork and glutinous rice balls have grown so big."

  Although she didn't want to accept it, Zhan Aiping still got a small red envelope from the matchmaker. Her two children were carried to the newlyweds' bed and rolled around. "Be careful, don't let them drool."

  The two children are more than half a year old and eat very "solidly". They are still very attached to their mother. They rolled down on the bed and leaned towards her.

  Zhan Aiping put the two of them into the stroller.

  Dean Hao came up. He stood in the corridor on the third floor and looked around: "It's great now. It's convenient for you two to get married. You don't have to move."

  Zhao Jing and Qin Yanfang were neighbors in the lottery, and both had single rooms. Now that they are married, they happen to be connected together. The two houses do not need to be moved, and they can directly build new houses.

  Qin Yanfang said: "I can only live there for a few years. When I have children in the future, it will be crowded. Director, when will our hospital build a new housing building? Look, a new batch of people are coming soon. There will definitely be a shortage of housing in the future. When can we move into a two-bedroom apartment or a three-bedroom apartment..."

  Dean Hao said: "Just wait, I think our good days are still behind us."

  Since the beginning of this year, the international situation has undergone tremendous changes, as has the domestic situation. With the normalization of diplomatic relations with several countries, the country has successively established diplomatic relations with many countries. Recently, it has restored its legal seat in the WHO.

  Their domestic medical and health services will definitely flourish.

  After attending Qin Yanfang's wedding banquet, Zhan Aiping took her two children and went back with Qin Lanfang. The men went out for training. Zhan Aiping moved into Captain Jiang's house and lived with Qin Lanfang. There was also Shen Liqing. The three of them Get together.

  Shen Liqing and Qin Lanfang were about to give birth, and they didn't know when they would give birth. Someone had to watch over them. In addition to the three of them living together, there was also Xiao Zhao, a hygienist.

  Shen Liqing was very worried: "If you want to give birth, hurry up. Isn't it easy to have premature birth with twins? Why can't I give birth yet?"

  Qin Lanfang touched her belly: "It's really hard for you."

  Shen Liqing: "I have two big fat fish."

  "These two fish are very active."

  Chapter 57 Big Head

  Captain Jiang's home is larger and has several rooms. Just because the couple lived there before, there were several empty rooms. After Zhan Aiping and Shen Liqing moved in, two small empty rooms were left.

  Qin Lanfang likes to fill the house with things of all sizes, which is different from the minimalist style of Zhan Aiping and Shen Liqing. She likes to save the leftover sugar water jars and fill them with various beans, such as soybeans, in glass bottles. There are red beans, millet, and colorful ones. She sometimes makes dyed glutinous rice.

  In addition to these beautiful beans, there are also bunches of dried corn and red pepper hanging on the windows of her house, which looks prosperous and full of crops.

  She also made several beautiful small persimmons out of rags and placed them on the cabinet in the main room. Shen Liqing was amazed and praised her skill every time.

  "This little persimmon is so cute." Shen Liqing picked up a little persimmon and couldn't put it down.

  Qin Lanfang said: "If you like it, just take one."

  Shen Liqing smiled and said: "How embarrassing is this."

  "Take it, you have one for both big and small fish."

  Shen Liqing sighed in admiration: "I'm so envious of having a good mother with such skill as you."

  Shen Liqing can write and draw, but if she has to work hard to make these exquisite gadgets...then let her go.

  Zhan Aiping said: "What a skillful hand."

  "Sister-in-law Qin makes tiger-head shoes, and we particularly like the pot-wrapped pork and glutinous rice balls."

  Qin Lanfang gave her two small persimmons: "Give her two small persimmons, too, for Youyou and Yuanyuan."

  Zhan Aiping was not polite to her, she smiled and said: "Then I will thank Aunt Qin on behalf of the two little guys."

  She turned around and picked up two small persimmons to play with the pot-roasted meat and small glutinous rice balls, "Look, the bright red persimmons."

  The two children were sitting in the crib, grinning and reaching out to grab them. Zhan Aiping dragged a small stool over to play with them. She called their names softly: "Look at mom again, again, again... "

  "Yuanyuan?"

  "Yuanyuan?"

  ...

  She shouted several times, but neither of the two little kids answered her. Instead, the brother and sister played with the little persimmon together. They grabbed the little persimmon in their hands and squeezed it happily.

  They both like rubbing the toys like this.

  Zhan Aiping said helplessly: "Little pot of meat?"

  After hearing this familiar name, he tilted his head and looked at his mother again. He had a pair of big black eyes without blinking. He had big double eyelids, which made his eyes look very big. His sister's eyes were not as big as his, so When he tilts his head to look at people, he seems to be able to see into their hearts.

  Seeing that he responded, Zhan Aiping called out again: "Little glutinous rice balls?"

  Sister Yuanyuan also looked up at her mother: "?"

  Her round appearance resembles Gu Sheng's, and her lips are particularly beautiful, especially when she smiles, they look like fresh petals.

  "It's over. Now you and Yuanyuan are no longer welcome, right? You insist on calling me Guobao Pork and Little Rice Balls."

  Zhan Aiping pinched the faces of the two little guys. The two brats already knew their names. It was obvious that reciting words was more in line with children's habits, but these two kids were more responsive to pot-wrapped pork and small glutinous rice balls.

  She had to shout three words every time.

  As long as these two little brats hear their names, they will respond.

  "Oh wow wow..."

  Guobao Rou and Xiao Tangyuan opened their mouths and made sounds. Now they were particularly keen on talking to their mother. Maybe they didn't understand what they were saying, but they were talking very happily.

  Zhan Aiping said: "They really look like two kittens."

  The baby's crying and talking sounds are very similar to those of kittens. When they were first born, they were just like two little kittens.

  "Call me mom. Do you know how to call me mom?"

  The little glutinous rice ball pinched the red persimmon, drooled and shouted: "Huh?"

  My brother was also like a yes man, "Huh?"

  Zhan Aiping looked at them with her hands on her face, thinking, does this count as calling her mother? It's still an unconscious "well".

  Their expressions were like asking: "What are you doing?"

  Zhan Aiping picked up a "little glutinous rice ball" and said with a smile: "My daughter, it seems a little heavier."

  She weighed her son again and said, "It's all heavy."

  The two children were half-carried by her, and the sticky mother was laughing and smiling. When she was supporting them, the two children already had the desire to stand up. She held them up and pushed hard with her little arms and legs.

  Shen Liqing watched the interaction between mother and son with great envy: "Can I hug your child? I want to hug the child..."

  After becoming pregnant, Shen Liqing found the baby more and more cute.

  Although Qin Lanfang didn't speak, she looked at Zhan Aiping eagerly.

  Zhan Aiping shook her head: "You two are like this, so it's better not to hold the child. Guobaorou and Xiaotangyuan have been kicking their legs so cutely recently, so don't accidentally kick you two."

  Shen Liqing asked: "How strong can a child be?"

  Zhan Aiping sighed: "You will know how it feels when you are kicked by two big fat fishes in your family."

  Shen Liqing murmured: "My big fat fish..."

  "I suddenly had a picture in my mind just now. Two fish jumped out of the water. They each swung their tails at my face and splashed water on my face."

  "You do have imagination." Zhan Aiping and Qin Lanfang both laughed.

  The three of them lived together with their "five" children, chatting lively every day, and never felt lonely.

  Shen Liqing stretched her body: "I don't even want Lao Wang to come back now. It would be great to be like this every day. I have a great beauty in my hand. I am the only King Zhou in ancient times."

  Zhan Aiping said: "If it's King Zhou, then it's me. If the two concubines are pregnant, whoever gives birth to the child first will be the queen."

  Qin Lanfang: "I'm so old, I won't compete with my sister."

  Shen Liqing smiled and said: "I want to be the Queen Mother."

  Zhan Aiping sighed: "My harem doesn't sound harmonious."

  All three of them laughed.

  At night, Zhan Aiping slept in the same room with her two children. Her child had the same physical habits as his father, who went to bed on time and got up on time, and slept in bed as late as his mother.

  As long as he sleeps soundly, he has a good temper. After feeding at night, the brother and sister will happily spit bubbles.

  They are very keen on blowing bubbles. The younger sister blows bubbles better than the older brother. She opens her little mouth and "blows" a bubble, just like a little goldfish, enjoying herself.

  Zhan Aiping watched them blowing bubbles with gentle eyes. She touched the child's warm face and took out a few photos. They were the photos taken of Gu Sheng that day, the handsome dog's "ID photos".

  She has an upright posture, sharp eyebrows and starry eyes. Just looking at the photo, she felt a rush of strong hormones. She looked so good. She was obviously wearing tight clothes, but she could consciously imagine in her mind the strong body underneath the clothes. Chest, strong arms...

  She was fascinated by the photos.

  "Huh?" The two people who were blowing bubbles were like little turtles stranded on the beach, lying on their backs, dancing their hands and legs to attract their mother's attention, and turned over.

  Not only can they roll over, they can also do baby "push-ups."

  Zhan Aiping showed them the photo in her hand: "Do you miss your dad?"

  Xiaoguobaorou looked at the photo, stretched out his hand to grab it, and was about to stuff it into his mouth. Zhan Aiping said: "...This is daddy, you can't eat it."

  Even if it was "Dad", the brother and sister were not polite, each grabbed "Dad"'s body with one paw.

  Zhan Aiping worked hard to save the child's father, so that the person in the photo would not suffer the fate of being "divided into pieces by five horses" - these two thieves and children are very strong.

  But he was also scratched by the children.

  Zhan Aiping was helpless: "I can't prevent you from flooding the golden mountain."

  "You're so rude to Dad."

  Zhan Aiping patted their butts.

  The brother and sister huddled on the bed like two little pigs, eating and sleeping well every day without any worries.

  "Two little gluttons."

  The little glutinous rice ball puffed up bubbles. She and her brother slept next to each other. They slept soundly and had no worries.

  *

  Gu Sheng and the others have been away for more than a month. He is in good condition. Captain Jiang is also decent at work and all tasks are completed smoothly. However, privately, he is so anxious that his mouth is blistering.

  "Are you giving birth? Or not?"

  The closer the day came, the more anxious Captain Jiang felt. Only when he was immersed in work could he forget the endless anxiety.

  He blamed himself for not being with his wife at such a time.

  Gu Sheng understood him very well and took the initiative to comfort him: "Don't worry, my wife is here."

  "I will tell you that I am safe immediately after giving birth."

  Captain Jiang was worried: "Your wife is also pregnant with two children, and Xiao Shen is also pregnant with two children. What do you think they should do if they have a baby together? Are they busy enough?"

  Gu Sheng said: "It can't be such a coincidence."

  Captain Jiang: "My chicken must have been born before those two fish."

  Gu Sheng laughed.

  "Why are you laughing? Do you think your Guobaorou can be the boss? My big chicken is tall and sturdy, and is stockier than your child."

  Gu Sheng reminded: "Captain, I am taller than you..."

  Captain Jiang: "My head is bigger than yours."

  He is very tall, but his abilities are bigger than his head.

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  "It's hard to live with a big head."

  Captain Jiang's breath suffocated. He took off his hat and scratched his head: "Then it's better to have a smaller head."

  "My wife-in-law is not in good health, but she is very good at needlework. She has made many gadgets for the children."

  "The two little cloth tigers your two children are playing with are quite nice. My wife said she wants to learn how to make them too..."

  Gu Sheng listened to him expressionlessly.

  *

  As the due date approached, Qin Lanfang couldn't help but feel a little nervous, while Shen Liqing felt that she was probably the last to give birth, so she was not in a hurry. Qin Lanfang took the initiative first, and she gave birth to another child.

  "Do you have that feeling like a child entering a basin?"

  Shen Liqing: "My two fishes have no worries about eating and drinking every day."

  Qin Lanfang: "The same goes for my family."

  "While talking, why do I feel a little uncomfortable in my stomach?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "Why don't you go to the hospital?"

  I'm afraid that if these two pregnant women stay together, a chain reaction will occur. If they start it together, it's like a girl in a dormitory whose menstruation will become synchronized unconsciously. Maybe there will be some influence of magnetic field?

  Qin Lanfang glanced at the belly of Shen Liqing's twins. She was a little timid: "Why don't we go to the hospital."

  Shen Liqing said: "When I go to the hospital, I am afraid that the food will not taste good. I heard that the canteen in the military hospital is terrible."

  Zhan Aiping said: "I asked my little sister to open a small stove for you. She knows a doctor who cooks delicious food and asked him to help."

  "You pregnant women have worked too hard, so you should eat and drink well."

  Shen Liqing said: "Excuse me, Pingping, you cooked for us earlier."

  Qin Lanfang said: "Vice President Zhan's cooking is delicious."

  "Xiao Zhao did a good job."

  Zhan Aiping smiled, listening to their chat, she missed Gu Sheng's cooking.

  Shen Liqing and Qin Lanfang entered the hospital to wait for delivery. They were placed in a ward and happened to have a companion. Zhan Aiping took the two children to see them after work, and slept with Gu Xiangyi at night.

  Gu Xiangyi was extremely happy. She secretly rejoiced: "My brother is gone, and my sister-in-law sleeps with me."

  Zhan Aiping: "You, you, look at what you said."

  Gu Xiangyi said cheerfully: "If I were a man, sister-in-law, you would beat me out, wouldn't you?"

  "Forcibly occupy my sister-in-law."

  Zhan Aiping: "Are you domineering? Stop putting gold on your face."

  Gu Xiangyi sighed: "Brother and sister-in-law are so fierce, but my little nephew and niece are better. Come, come, little Rourou, and our little Yuanyuan, aunt will hug you."

  She went to hold Xiao Guobaorou in her arms. The Guobaorou smelled of milk and she had eaten mashed potatoes just now.

  Gu Xiangyi took a deep breath: "Our meaty brother smells so good--?"

  "Sister-in-law, he seems to have pooped."

  Zhan Aiping couldn't help laughing: "You know it's not easy to take care of children, but it still smells good, and the smell won't kill you."

  "She looks cute, but her poop stinks so bad."

  The two of them changed Xiaoguobaorou's poop diaper. Gu Xiangyi stood by the window, "It's not easy for two children. Sister-in-law, thank you for your hard work. It's all my brother's fault. It's my brother's fault that he can't take care of you."

  Zhan Aiping said: "It's good to have these two annoying little guys with me."

  Gu Xiangyi pretended to be surprised: "Sister-in-law, do you miss my brother?"

  Zhan Aiping denied it: "No."

  Gu Xiangyi chuckled twice: "I'm going to take a photo of my nephew and niece later and send it to my parents. My dad has been urging my second and third brothers to find a partner recently."

  "Let them take a look at this cute little nephew and niece."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "What about you? Don't want to find a partner?"

  "There's no rush, no rush. My eldest, second, third and fourth brothers are not married, so why should I be anxious?" Gu Xiangyi could count a series of bachelors at a glance.

  "My little brother is really lucky to have found such a beautiful little girl like you."

  Zhan Aiping said: "It's not like there are no people your age."

  Just like how she and Shen Liqing were pregnant several times, there were always several children in a yard, all of different ages. There was no family planning in these days, and the death rate of children was also high. Every household had three, four, or five children. There are many children, and if they are close in age, most of them are born together one after another.

  Gu Xiangyi was helpless: "I don't have the friendship to fight with anyone every day."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  "Sister-in-law, I suspect that my little brother deliberately provoked you when I was a child. He had long seen that you were beautiful and wanted to take you as his own. He wanted you to be his child bride."

  Zhan Aiping: "Put away your imagination."

  The more you talk, the more nonsense you get.

  *

  Qin Lanfang and Shen Liqing, it was Qin Lanfang who started the attack first. Zhan Aiping had not gotten off work at that time. When she rushed to the hospital with her child, Shen Liqing and Gu Xiangyi were sitting outside the delivery room waiting. Been waiting for hours.

  Shen Liqing was eating eggs, "I'm so hungry. One person has to eat three people to make up for it. No matter how much I eat, it's not enough."

  Gu Xiangyi said: "Then you want to eat more?"

  Gu Xiangyi was very anxious. In fact, Shen Liqing was also very nervous. She was eating to relieve her tension, "Pingping, you're here. Oops, I feel like I've eaten something bad...hiss--it hurts, it hurts, it hurts." "

  Zhan Aiping and Gu Xiangyi quickly sent her inside.

  Shen Liqing and Zhan Aiping were left waiting outside, along with their two children, Guobaorou and Xiaotangyuan. Zhan Aiping said: "Their fetuses are in the right position, so there should be no problem."

  Gu Xiangyi swallowed, "It's not easy to give birth to a child."

  "Sister-in-law, when you gave birth to your baby, my little brother was very nervous. This is the first time I have seen him so nervous. There was cold sweat on his head and body. For those who didn't know, I thought he was giving birth..."

  Zhan Aiping was laughed at by her, and the tension between the two of them relieved a lot, and she breathed a long sigh of relief.

  "Sister-in-law, my little brother really cares about you."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said, "Why are you telling me all this?"

  "Aren't I nervous? I have to see three newborn babies again. Think about it, they have grown up together and are a group of childhood sweethearts. Maybe they will become a couple."

  Zhan Aiping said: "How can I predict what will happen in the future? I don't want to marry my daughter."

  Gu Xiangyi: "That's right. Our little glutinous rice balls can't be kidnapped casually."

  Although Qin Lanfang went in first, it was Mr. Shen Liqing who came out. She gave birth to two children, a girl and a boy. They were also twins. The elder sister came out first, and the younger brother followed behind.

  Zhan Aiping and Gu Xiangyi went to see the newborn baby. The elder sister weighed more than seven pounds and was really strong. The five-pound little brother next to her was not enough. The elder sister cried loudly and loudly.

  Gu Xiangyi said: "Didn't you say they are two boys?"

  "Before you were born, everything was possible."

  Shen Liqing was pushed out. She was extremely happy. To her, it was like a swish, and the two children slipped out. She didn't suffer much. Before going in, Shen Liqing made a long psychological adjustment, thinking It may take a long time to give birth, but who knows she will be finished giving birth in one fell swoop.

  "Sure enough, the name is right. These two fish are not just slippery."

  When Shen Liqing heard that she had given birth to twins, Shen Liqing became even more energetic: "This is great! I'm so lucky to have a son and a daughter all of a sudden! From now on, my sister will be sweet and sour fish, and my brother will be pickled fish. We have two new big ones in our family." Fat fish."

  Gu Xiangyi: "Sister Shen, you are really energetic."

  "I was saving my energy before, thinking I was going to fight a protracted war. I kept saving my strength, but who knew it was in vain? These two slippery little fishes didn't give my mother a chance to work hard." Shen Liqing felt that she hadn't used it yet. With great effort, the two children slipped out on their own.

  ...She felt like she was pulling something.

  Gu Xiangyi was envious: "I also hope that future children will not give me a chance to work hard."

  Zhan Aiping went to bring the two children to her. Shen Liqing was a little confused, "Have the two children taken a bath?"

  Zhan Aiping: "...don't worry, you still dislike your two fish?"

  Shen Liqing took a look and covered her eyes: "Wrinkled, two little old men, they are too ugly, they must look like their father."

  She covered it and took a few secret glances at it. She felt ugly at first glance, and still found it ugly after a second and third glance.

  She can't ignore her conscience.

  Zhan Aiping clicked her tongue twice: "All newborn babies are like this. Your eldest is considered fair, so why is he ugly?"

  Shen Liqing said: "My daughter looks like me, not ugly. This brother really looks like his father. Look at this little nose and small eyes. Does he look exactly like my old Wang?"

  Zhan Aiping: "It seems true. Your daughter looks like you and your son looks like his father."

  "Yes, our daughter will be Da Yu'er from now on, and our son will be Xiao Yu'er." Shen Liqing was very satisfied: "With one pregnancy, we will have both a son and a daughter. Not bad, very good."

  "Pingping, Miss Gu, I'm a little hungry. I really want to eat big fish and meat."

  Zhan Aiping laughed at her: "You just gave birth to two small fish and you want to eat big fish? You can only eat lighter food now."

  Gu Xiaomei: "I'll bring millet soup."

  Zhan Aiping sat beside her bed: "Don't hold on, just rest for a while."

  Shen Liqing smiled slightly and said, "I also want to see Captain Jiang's baby."

  It can't be that her baby is that ugly.

  Zhan Aiping: "I'll wait for you."

  Shen Liqing still couldn't hold on and fell asleep. Qin Lanfang gave birth to the child, a little boy weighing seven pounds. His head was indeed much bigger than Shen Liqing's two fishes.

  Qin Lanfang was very weak after giving birth and didn't talk much. She slept in the same ward with Shen Liqing, so that Zhan Aiping and others could take care of her. Qin Yanfang and Dr. Zhao also rushed over at this time, and several people took turns taking care of her.

  Qin Yanfang was very excited: "My little nephew, my little nephew looks quite strong, weighing more than seven pounds. Look at his little arms."

  Zhao Jing smiled and said: "These three babies were actually born on the same day."

  Qin Yanfang nodded: "Isn't it? It's really fate."

  After staying in the hospital for two days, they all moved to Captain Jiang's house. Now Captain Jiang's house was very lively. There were five children in a row, just like a kindergarten. Shen Liqing and Qin Lanfang were in a room each. They were raised in the house, but they felt too lonely, so they moved the two beds into a big room, and the two of them stayed together for confinement.

  The two people chatted together around the three children, and the day passed like this.

  Zhan Aiping took two days off to teach them how to take care of their children. Qin Yanfang also took a special leave to attend to her sister's confinement period.

  He Lingling ran over and was a little jealous to see the two of them together for confinement. Both adults and children liked to get together.

  "If I give birth, I will stay in confinement with you."

  "There are so many children. Is this hotpot pork, is it dumplings, is my sister's sweet and sour fish, is it pickled fish, and is there a big plate of chicken?"

  Xie Shu said from the side: "If you don't know, I'd think you were reporting the name of the dish."

  Two days after giving birth, Shen Liqing was very worried because her mother suddenly said she would come to take care of her during the confinement period and rushed over overnight.

  Zhan Aiping said: "How about your mother taking care of you?"

  Shen Liqing sighed: "You don't know, my mother is very stingy and can't bear to eat or wear clothes. My family is obviously not that difficult, but she just can't bear to eat."

  Shen Liqing was no longer afraid of losing face now. She said bluntly: "Do you know how stingy she is? Don't eat the food she cooks anyway. My mother was reluctant to add salt to the bacon in the winter. In the end, the meat became smelly. She still eats the worms."

  "I asked her not to cook so much every time, but she just has to cook so many dishes. There must be leftovers for every meal. She is reluctant to throw away the leftovers and eats leftovers every day."

  "When we bought fruits at home, she would eat the bad ones first. She would not give us the good ones, so she would let us eat the bad ones first. When we finished eating the bad ones, the good ones would also go bad. Anyway, we would always eat the bad ones. "

  Both Zhan Aiping and Qin Lanfang were silent.

  Shen Liqing said "Ouch", "At this time, I am thankful that my mother is a bit patriarchal."

  "Just the worm-infested meat. She also thought it was a good thing. She was reluctant to give it to me and gave it to my brother."

  "I haven't eaten yet."

  Shen Liqing laughed: "Anyway, all her 'good things' are given to my brother."

  "My sister-in-law was given stinky meat during her confinement period. She had bad intentions and thought it was a good thing she had left behind. She wanted to give my sister-in-law more food...I am now in confinement period. I I don't want her to 'replenish' my body."

  "None of her good things are good things."

  "I beg you to watch over it for me and don't let me eat what she cooks. I really can't stand it anymore!"

  She couldn't wait to marry here to get rid of her mother. Her own mother had so many bad things that she couldn't explain clearly or persuade her to stop them. She was told to save money, but she chose to eat every meal. They cook a lot of dishes and leave a lot of leftovers. She eats the leftovers very deliciously. Not only does she have to eat it herself, she also forces others to eat it. In her family, not eating is not enough, or she has failed her. Good intentions, sorry for her "hard work".

  Let's say she was reluctant to buy meat. No, she bought it and kept it until it smelled bad.

  It's so smelly that I can't bear to throw it away.

  Shen Liqing was really afraid of her, "I don't know what she was thinking, but she came all the way to serve me during my confinement period."

  "What do you think I should do?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "What should I do? This is your own home, not hers. You are in charge now. You can eat whatever you want and do whatever you want."

  "Yes, Pingping, you are right." Shen Liqing patted the bed board: "But this is not my home, it is Sister Qin's home."

  "My mom, if she's not used to it, just leave quickly."

  Not only is Shen Liqing's mother Chen Yulan coming over, but Captain Jiang's biological sister and Qin Lanfang's sister-in-law Jiang Meihui is also coming over.

  Qin Lanfang said: "I haven't met my sister-in-law yet. I heard that she is good at cooking. Our old Jiang asked his sister to cook for me. I said no, but he still called his sister over."

  Shen Liqing said happily: "That's just right. At least she is more reliable than my mother."

  "I don't eat what my mother cooks. Sister Qin, I will eat with you."

  It was a coincidence that Chen Yulan and Jiang Meihui arrived on the same day, and they bumped into each other. They were both here to visit relatives and to take care of the confinement child.

  Chen Yulan glanced at Jiang Meihui: "I'm here to serve my daughter during the confinement period."

  In fact, she had a quarrel with her son, daughter-in-law, and husband before she thought of coming to join her daughter. She wanted her son, daughter-in-law, and her husband to beg her to go back.

  Chen Yulan was carrying a bag of things, and Jiang Meihui was also carrying a bag of things. They both arrived at Jiang's house at the same time.

  "The Jiang family and the Wang family had children on the same day, so they stayed together for confinement."

  Chen Yulan was stunned for a moment: "Really? I know her man is not here..."

  "How can we get together during the confinement period? This is unlucky."

  Jiang Meihui said: "What kind of feudal superstitions are you talking about, what are the things that are auspicious and unlucky? I have already seen them."

  "You - you, a country boy, have no sense." Chen Yulan saw her rustic, with a bit of disdain in her eyes.

  "I'm from a big city."

  "What's so great about coming from a big city?" Jiang Meihui snorted and strode into the house. This was her brother's house anyway, so she had nothing to be afraid of.

  Chen Yulan hesitated to go in with her.

  Chen Yulan went to Shen Liqing and scolded her: "Why do you have the nerve to confine yourself in someone else's house? Go back to your own house quickly and I will take care of you."

  Shen Liqing refused: "No, none of our men are here. How about living together and taking care of each other?"

  "Now that your biological mother is here, do you still need someone else to take care of her?" Chen Yulan commanded, as if she had given Shen Liqing a great deal of respect by coming to take care of the confinement.

  Shen Liqing said: "Mom, just come and see your grandchildren. I don't need you to serve me here. My sister-in-law still needs someone."

  When she heard about her sister-in-law, Chen Yulan felt uncomfortable. She said with a cold face, "You are my biological daughter. Why don't I serve my biological daughter instead of serving someone else's daughter?"

  Shen Liqing: "..."

  I'm afraid she didn't come out because of a quarrel with her sister-in-law.

  Chen Yulan: "Don't be dissatisfied. I also brought you meat to replenish your body. I'll cook you some broth in the evening."

  Shen Liqing said: "You don't need to cook it specially. Sister Qin and I will eat it together."

  It was also beneficial for her and Qin Lanfang to have confinement together. The two families could eat the chicken soup and fish soup together, which not only saved money and trouble, but also prevented them from running out of food.

  Before Captain Jiang and Wang Youli left, they bought a lot of good things and kept them at home, waiting to replenish their health.

  When Zhan Aiping came back, she met Jiang Meihui, the sister of Captain Jiang. Jiang Meihui was not young and unmarried, but she was huge. She weighed two Zhan Aipings. She was a fat girl. She was not Fierce, but kind when he smiles.

  "You are Dr. Zhan as my brother said. My brother told me to listen to you. I will take care of my sister-in-law how you want me to take care of my sister-in-law." When Jiang Meihui saw Zhan Aiping, she was very excited. Surprised that such a young and beautiful woman is actually a doctor. Her brother said that she is more reliable than the barefoot doctors in the countryside. She was a military doctor before and had treated her brother and her sister-in-law. She is a very good person. Well, it was even in the newspaper.

  Zhan Aiping smiled: "I heard from your brother that your cooking is delicious. Let us try it."

  "Okay, don't worry, Doctor Zhan. In the past, we, no, all the people in our commune liked to have me do it. Don't worry, I guarantee your satisfaction."

  Zhan Aiping said: "You are a craftsman."

  "The steamed buns and noodles I make are the most delicious within twenty miles." Jiang Meihui smiled cheerfully.

  "I'm just waiting to try your craft." After saying that, Zhan Aiping's eyes fell on Jiang Meihui's face again.

  Jiang Meihui touched her face and said, "Dr. Zhan, what are you looking at? It's just my face. It's fine. It won't be passed on to others."

  She had a lot of pimples on her cheeks that looked like chicken skin. They didn't exist before. They suddenly appeared when she was in her twenties. She went to many country doctors to see them, but they applied a lot of medicine to them, but they didn't work. Instead, they made her face pimples. The redness, swelling and stinging are getting worse and worse.

  I have taken a lot of Chinese medicine, but it doesn't work. Even if it gets better, it will grow back again after a while.

  Because of her face and body shape, she also likes good-looking and handsome people, so she has never been able to find a partner.

  She came to her brother's place this time with the intention of finding a partner. If she couldn't find a partner, there was nothing she could do but go back to her hometown to find a son-in-law.

  Zhan Aiping said: "How about I give you some plaster to rub on, and then help you take care of your body."

  Jiang Meihui hesitated: "Is this possible? Doctor Zhan, I have taken a lot of medicine."

  "Try mine and trust my medical skills."

  Jiang Meihui paused and said firmly: "You are beautiful, I believe you."

  Zhan Aiping: "...You are different from others."

  Many patients just think that "old Chinese doctors" with gray hair and gray beards are reliable.

  Jiang Meihui chuckled: "Doctor Zhan, actually I have something else to ask you."

  Jiang Meihui lowered her head and squirmed.

  Zhan Aiping asked: "What's the matter?"

  "It's about finding a partner."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "You are looking for a partner, your brother asked you to come to me?"

  Jiang Meihui nodded: "My brother said you can introduce people to people. You are a natural matchmaker. My brother and my sister-in-law can be successful because of you. Otherwise, my brother will have to be a bachelor all the time, and my mother will not care about him." Well, let him be a bachelor."

  Jiang Meihui whispered to Zhan Aiping in a low voice: "I thought my brother liked men before."

  "Who among the men in our hometown doesn't want to find a woman to marry? My brother has a good job and became an officer, but he doesn't want a woman. People in our village gossip all kinds of things, and some say he is dying... ..."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  "I'm not very good at introducing people to people, so why don't you look around first and get to know a few more people? Then I'll ask you who you like. Whether it works or not depends on your own fate. "

  Jiang Meihui nodded: "Okay."

  She hesitated and continued: "Dr. Zhan, I just want to find a handsome man. If nothing else, he must have a good-looking face."

  Zhan Aiping asked: "A handsome one? A good-looking one? What does it look like?"

  Jiang Meihui said: "Just like my brother, he has a bigger head and looks very handsome."

  Zhan Aiping: "...the one with a bigger head?"

  "My brother said that only those with bigger heads are smarter. I have to give birth to a smart baby, just like my brother. My brother will have a future."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Then take a closer look yourself first. I'll treat you first. I'm not specializing in introducing people to people. I'm a doctor, and treating people is my specialty."

  "Cheng, Cheng, Doctor Zhan, the person you introduced is really reliable." Jiang Meihui has found several matchmakers before, but those matchmakers were not reliable. She was a sick man with tuberculosis, and he kept trying to persuade her, saying that he was good, progressive, and educated. He just wanted her to serve the sick man because he was strong.

  Those ghost men were all praised so highly by the matchmaker that Jiang Meihui could not speak a single word.

  And this was the first time she met someone like Zhan Aiping who asked her to choose first.

  Zhan Aiping couldn't help but said: "Don't overestimate me. I may not be able to introduce you to you, it depends on yourself."

  Jiang Meihui nodded: "It's okay, Doctor Zhan, I have high standards. I know it's hard for me to find a partner. I don't blame you if I can't find one. After all, it's really rare to find someone as handsome as my brother."

  "My little nephew looks like my brother. It's a pity that he is still young and is still my little nephew."

  Chapter 58 Fierce

  Two new people came and filled the Jiang family's house. Fortunately, the house was wide and the yard was large. There were lush green branches and leaves outside, and the vegetable patch was full of fruits. The area was full of life and green, with the occasional crowing of chickens and ducks. .

  Zhan Aiping arranged the schedule, assigned people, and arranged all the affairs in an orderly manner. Although there were many people in the family, it was not cluttered. Everyone did their own thing, and the five children were well taken care of. She Ribbons were hung around several children, and there were forms next to them to record their eating, drinking, and diarrhea time, which was clear at a glance.

  As for Shen Liqing's mother, Chen Yulan, Zhan Aiping did not arrange anything for her and asked her to just stay with Shen Liqing.

  Chen Yulan looked at her two grandchildren, as well as Shen Liqing, who was comfortably in confinement. She felt a little confused. Her daughter didn't seem to need her here.

  Even if two people are in confinement, the place is orderly and orderly. There is no noise or argument. The management of several children all obeys the words of "Dr. Zhan". Even if Chen Yulan raises objections, no one supports her. How is the child? The care is all decided by "Dr. Zhan".

  This is not her home. Even her daughter lives in someone else's home. She is not the mother-in-law, and no one listens to her even if she says something.

  Chen Yulan said: "So what if you are a doctor? Young people don't know how to take care of children. I am your mother. Let's go back to your own home. I will definitely take care of you comfortably. You can't delay the child." Ah, I think Dr. Zhan may not be able to raise the child well."

  "I think the child is a little underdressed? Do you want to do it again... and you have a confinement period..."

  Chen Yulan chattered in front of Shen Liqing.

  Shen Liqing dismissed her words as deaf ears. She would be crazy if she was asked to take care of her during confinement as her mother said.

  Fortunately, she came to Jiang's house and they were in confinement together. Shen Liqing raised the corner of her mouth and said, "Mom, don't worry about anything. Take a rest and stroll around. The scenery nearby is nice. Just treat it as a casual visit." Relax, I don't need your help here. I am very comfortable during confinement every day. Look, the child eats well and sleeps well. He is not noisy or fussy. It's great. Don't talk about it here. "

  "Stop talking for now, let's listen to music quietly for a while."

  Zhu Hui went to the county to study, and her old record player was lent to Zhan Aiping. Zhan Aiping took it to Jiang's house and played music for them both. They were all symphonies, with sweet violin sounds and melodious music. The sound of piano...

  Chen Yulan shut up. Listening to the beautiful piano music, her heart became even more blocked.

  These young women are so good at enjoying themselves.

  Chen Yulan: "You still listen to this music, do you still want to drink two cups of coffee?"

  Shen Liqing said: "Mom, do you want some coffee? We have it at home."

  Chen Yulan was shocked: "That's not for foreign guests, how can you have it?"

  Shen Liqing: "Not far from here is the origin of coffee."

  Chen Yulan: "..."

  Zhan Aiping brought two cups of hot buffalo milk over, "Be careful, let it cool for a while first, don't burn it."

  She has a good relationship with the nearby commune. Many villagers are loyal listeners of her "Science Story Radio". Zhan Aiping often asks someone to exchange for some buffalo milk. The buffalo farmers are all familiar with her. Shen Liqing and Shen Liqing are in confinement. She I also bought a lot of buffalo milk.

  Now there are refrigerators in the hospital, and buffalo milk can be kept frozen for a few days.

  "Auntie, why don't you go have a drink too."

  Chen Yulan smelled the fragrance of milk and was really hooked. She went outside to drink hot milk.

  Shen Liqing breathed a sigh of relief when she saw her leaving. She thanked: "Pingping, you are so awesome. Thanks to you, you took care of our little confinement center properly. Sister Qin and I are very comfortable." ."

  Zhan Aiping previously joked that they were a "small confinement center", which made Shen Liqing remember the name "confinement center", and now she directly used this name to describe the Jiang family.

  Qin Lanfang also said happily: "Yes, thanks to your presence, everyone is not in a hurry, and we are all at ease."

  With Zhan Aiping here, she can find out the reasons for any problems or discomforts the child has. She is also a professional in breastfeeding. As long as the two people in confinement have any discomforts and problems, Zhan Aiping can answer them. What else do they have? What about those who are worried?

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Do you think I am the vice president for nothing? Of course I can manage this little confinement center in an orderly manner."

  "Awesome, I admire you." Shen Liqing said with envy: "Really, I just realized now that Dr. Zhan, you are so knowledgeable. You seem to know everything, and there is nothing you don't know."

  Zhan Aiping said: "The more you listen to my scientific stories, the more knowledgeable you will be."

  Shen Liqing couldn't help laughing, "Listen, I will listen to your science story broadcast every day from now on."

  He Lingling came over to take a look, and she sighed sadly, "I also want to come to your confinement center to stay."

  Unfortunately, she hasn't given birth yet. When she does, the confinement center may be broken up.

  Shen Liqing said: "You, stop sighing, be careful of the child coming out with a sad face."

  He Lingling said: "I'm here to hug your two fishes, hoping that mine will also be a fish, slippery and won't make me sad."

  He Lingling was very envious of Shen Liqing's smooth delivery of a pair of twins.

  Shen Liqing: "..."

  He Lingling came here and then went back. Qin Yanfang and Zhao Jing came over to deliver crucian carp, several fresh crucian carps, and fresh tofu. Zhan Aiping asked Jiang Meihui to cook crucian carp soup.

  In the evening, Jiang Meihui cooked a large pot of crucian carp soup, crispy yam and lotus root slices, and old hen soup. There was a thick layer of chicken fat in the soup. She scooped out some of it and used the remaining chicken fat soup to cook it. Got green vegetables.

  There are millet porridge, soft steamed buns, and a few poached eggs in sugar water in the pot over there.

  Chen Yulan's eyes almost went straight when she looked at these things.

  In Shanghai, although there is a lot of supply and demand for materials, everything costs money, but it is different here. Just like this crucian carp, you can just catch it in the water. Yam and lotus root slices are free, and vegetables are even more expensive. They were grown in the yard and the chickens were raised.

  Thinking of having a baby, several families had prepared some chickens to raise. Before leaving, Captain Jiang exchanged some chickens with fellow villagers, waiting to replenish his wife's health.

  Lao Wang's family also prepared chickens. Qin Yanfang and his wife came to congratulate them and also gave them three chickens they raised in the hospital. Now the chickens from both families are killed together, which is just right. There is no refrigerator, and the cooked chicken cannot be stored for too long. It stinks, but live chickens can be kept forever. If two people eat them together, they can eat chicken several times.

  Jiang Meihui smiled heartily: "Come and try my craftsmanship."

  "This tofu is just average. I'll make it for you next time. The tofu I make is so tender and fragrant. Many people like it. They beg me to make tofu every day. People like me have to be a tofu beauty no matter what. , the bean dregs cake I made is so fragrant."

  No one can starve to death these days as a cook. Even if it is just bean dregs and rotten leaves, she can cook a pot of good food. This is why Jiang Meihui can eat with such a physique.

  The crucian carp soup cooked by Jiang Meihui was fragrant and delicious. Several people praised it after eating it. Qin Yanfang said: "Let Dr. Zhao catch some more crucian carp tomorrow."

  "Don't think that he, a gastroenterologist, is doing a serious job. I guess he learned digestion because he is not stingy. He eats everything, even those from the mountains and rivers. He doesn't know how to dig out honey. , catch fish, pick up fungi..."

  Jiang Meihui: "You will be lucky if you follow him."

  Zhan Aiping said: "No, this is still a guaranteed good fortune."

  Zhao Jing said: "I will treat the bad stomach immediately."

  Qin Yanfang's face darkened: "Don't curse me."

  Qin Yanfang tasted the fish soup and sighed: "It's a pity. It's hard for a clever woman to cook without rice. Our family has rice and food, but my family's two skills are not very good, so it was wasted."

  Zhan Aiping praised: "My aunt Jiang's cooking is delicious."

  Of course, she wouldn't say that Lao Gu's cooking was the most delicious.

  Jiang Meihui was so praised that she couldn't help but smile from ear to ear: "Next time, I'll roll the noodles with you with my own hands. How about some pork ribs noodles?"

  "Okay, okay, I'm just waiting to try Sister Meihui's craftsmanship."

  Chen Yulan drank the soup without saying much. She returned to Shen Liqing and saw crucian carp soup, chicken soup and vegetables, as well as millet porridge, yam and lotus root slices, poached eggs in sugar water... although each portion was not counted... There is so much, but it cannot hold back abundance.

  Everything is delicious.

  Chen Yulan felt sad, thinking that sister-in-law Shen Liqing could not eat so well during confinement.

  "Qingqing, how can you do this? You have to raise two children in the future. Don't spend money randomly. How much food do you have to eat during this confinement?"

  "Your sister-in-law is not as good at eating as you are."

  Shen Liqing drank the fish soup and said, "I can't eat well during confinement. How many times can a woman do confinement?"

  "And I don't eat much. Lao Wang's salary is all taken care of by me."

  Although Shen Liqing had been lazy at home for a year without a job, she was too lazy and did not do any physical work. Naturally, she could not eat much. She only drank tea and ate something casually. In addition, she went to bed late and stayed up late. She got up and dealt with him casually when she was lazy. She could live for a whole day with just one meal. Wang Youli didn't spend much of his salary.

  Since she didn't go out to work, her clothes and shoes were not worn out, and she didn't go out to meet people anyway, she wore Wang Youli's old military uniform as pajamas at home, and she could make do with it.

  Is this a different kind of thrift on her part?

  Because you don't work, you eat less, your clothes don't wear out, so you don't need to patch up new clothes, let alone spend money on beautiful leather shoes...

  When they got married, Wang Youli made some beautiful clothes for her, and she only wore those few clothes, so she wore them carefully, and they still look good now.

  Later, she got pregnant and went to work, and she also received a salary. She could eat at school and eat fruits at the hospital. The couple didn't spend much money.

  "Are you in charge of his salary?" Chen Yulan's eyes widened.

  Shen Liqing realized that she had made a mistake and immediately changed her words: "Well, never mind, he told me to eat whatever I want and buy whatever I want. I don't have to save anything for him. I will marry a chicken and a dog and I will I listen to him, I never save, I spend as much money as I have, before I asked someone to go to Shanghai to buy me fine cloth, and I also want to make a beautiful dress."

  "Mom, look, I'm raising twins. Can I eat better?"

  Chen Yulan swallowed her saliva and was speechless: "You didn't leave any for him?"

  Shen Liqing took a deep breath and said: "If there is anything to save, I will eat fish and meat. Mom, we can't let go of a good life and wrong ourselves."

  Chen Yulan advised: "You have to save money in the future. What if you are in a hurry for money? Are you still borrowing money from others? To demolish the east wall to pay for the west wall? Our family cannot lose that face."

  Shen Liqing said: "There's nothing we can do about it. My parents, brother and sister-in-law will support me a little bit when the time comes. I'll just ease it over if I have any difficulties."

  Chen Yulan snorted, "You should be careful now, don't eat indiscriminately, let my son-in-law know that you are so lavish, won't he dislike you?"

  Shen Liqing asked her to relax: "If I don't raise the seeds of his Lao Wang family, I have to eat and drink well. We will talk about saving money later. Why should I save money? It must be his Lao Wang who gets promoted quickly." Go up and get a raise, and he has to work hard to support his children and his wife."

  "The salary has increased, how can I save any money?"

  Chen Yulan was stunned: "...you, what are you thinking?"

  Shen Liqing: "As far as living a normal life is concerned, I married a good husband, married a man, clothed and fed a man. I am so aggrieved to come here with him. Of course he can't let me suffer anymore."

  "Mom, stop talking, you're keeping me from drinking chicken soup."

  Chen Yulan stared at her as she drank the chicken soup. The chicken soup in the white porcelain bowl was so fragrant, with a yellow layer of chicken fat floating on it. Even with only ginger and chopped green onion, it was delicious. The chicken was sweet, tender and fragrant. people are drooling.

  How could she eat so well?

  "Your mother and I didn't eat as well as you did during confinement."

  Shen Liqing said: "I must be lucky. These two fish are just like little koi."

  "Mom, do you think I touched a koi? I can find such a good officer husband with any pen pal I choose, and hey, he even gave birth to two little koi."

  "You -" Chen Yulan felt blocked and uncomfortable: "Don't think too much about things."

  My daughter was fed so well during confinement and had so many people taking care of her. Not only was she fed better than her, but she was also better fed than her sister-in-law.

  The milk her grandson and granddaughter drink is better than that of her grandson. Look at how strong these two siblings are.

  Chen Yulan felt extremely uncomfortable.

  In her heart, her grandson comes first. She feels uncomfortable when her grandson is not treated as well as her grandson.

  *

  Chen Yulan went to cook a bowl of broth for Shen Liqing. She was reluctant to add meat to the broth and cooked a bowl of messy broth. She was about to bring it to Shen Liqing to eat and let her replenish her body.

  When Jiang Meihui saw the bowl of soup, she couldn't stand it anymore and said, "Is this how you city people waste things?"

  Chen Yulan said: "What a waste of things, this is a good thing, it will nourish my daughter's health."

  Jiang Meihui squeezed her away: "Don't you ever come into my kitchen from now on. I just don't want people to waste things. We country people eat chaffy vegetables, which can be eaten when cooked. You city people eat meat. Is it cooked for human consumption?"

  "I have long wanted to tell you how much your meat has been ruined. It's full of maggots. You won't even give it to pigs to eat in this hot weather."

  Chen Yulan was pushed away by her, and she was furious: "Who said this is your home?"

  Jiang Meihui said forcefully: "This is my brother-in-law's home, that's my home!"

  Chen Yulan was so angry with her that no one had to bow her head under the eaves. This was indeed someone else's house, and no one turned to her even if she acted out. Chen Yulan walked to Shen Liqing's bedside with a sullen face, carrying the bowl of broth.

  She looked very ugly and threatened: "Qingqing, let's not stay in other people's homes. It's not comfortable for me to stay in other people's homes, and it's not convenient for me to take care of you."

  "If you keep doing this, your mother will go back. If I go back, who will take care of your two children when you are pregnant?"

  Shen Liqinghun said nonchalantly: "It's okay, Mom, you can go back if you want. You really don't need to take care of it here."

  "Aren't you stupid?" Chen Yulan said to her face to face: "You two children, do you think you can handle it alone without a mother to take care of them?"

  Shen Liqing said: "There is a nursery class here, and someone is taking care of it. If it really can't be taken care of, I will send it to the nursery class and let the aunt take care of it."

  "Then - can it be the same? My grandson and granddaughter are not wronged anymore."

  Shen Liqing: "I take care of myself on weekdays. I'm not busy at work. I'm a teacher."

  Although she teaches art and calligraphy classes for all grades, how many art classes can there be?

  "I can look after the child myself. Besides, there are little soldiers here to help. You can ask others to do the heavy work."

  Chen Yulan rolled her eyes: "You think things are too beautiful. Do you really think such a great thing is possible? It's not difficult to take care of two children? If you wait for me to leave, you will regret it."

  Shen Liqing: "Mom, let's go."

  "I -" Chen Yulan said firmly: "I can't leave easily. You, you are my biological daughter. I can't make you regret it, and I can't let my two grandsons have no one to take care of them."

  Shen Liqing: "Don't worry, I am living a comfortable life, and your two grandchildren will also be living a comfortable life. I have been eating and drinking here for a year or two. I didn't go to work before, and I enjoyed it at home every day. Lao Wang is reluctant to let me do all the housework."

  "If I really can't take care of the child, I won't work and will look after the child at home."

  Chen Yulan exclaimed: "You haven't worked for a year?"

  "You still don't do housework?"

  She accused: "Whose daughter-in-law doesn't do housework? How can there be a daughter-in-law like you? A sister-in-law like you has to go to work, serve men at home, and serve your parents-in-law. This is a serious daughter-in-law." Son, this is how women hold up half the sky."

  "A woman should stay at home and take care of the housework."

  Shen Liqing said: "Who let me meet a good man? Mom, Lao Wang is just like you said at the beginning. He is a good man and he wrote me a letter of guarantee. I have also read the letter of guarantee to you. Except for not quitting smoking, he is mostly He's done it all, and oh, he hasn't smoked since I got pregnant."

  "Mom, you have good taste. I listened to you and let me marry a good man."

  Chen Yulan's face was green and white, and she was speechless by Shen Liqing.

  She was so angry that she ran into the yard.

  When Zhan Aiping entered the room, Shen Liqing sighed and told Zhan Aiping and Qin Lanfang about her mother. She had too many things to say: "My mother, sometimes I often doubt that she is not me. Mother."

  "I found out that she really didn't want me to live well, she didn't want me to live better than her, and she didn't want me to live better than my sister-in-law."

  "When people look for partners for their daughters, they always choose those with good conditions. What about her? If someone's family is poor or someone's family is miserable, she will say that this person is good. She told me that this man is a good person, but his family is a little poor, but He is a progressive and honest person. Life with him will start to be a bit difficult, but life will always be prosperous, just like me and your father..."

  "She told me not to pick on men's conditions, saying that women should accompany men through hard times and support him."

  "My mother chose my father herself. She is willing to live a hard life with him and slowly make her life better. It doesn't mean that I have to choose a bad man. I will also live a hard life with him..."

  Shen Liqing said helplessly: "Why should I live a hard life?"

  "She wouldn't let me find someone from a good family, so I would find one myself. Our Lao Wang is the only one. Although he is an officer, my mother is quite satisfied because I told her that I would go to support the border with Lao Wang. Going to the frontier to live a hard life and fight with him, my mother became energetic when she heard about it, and she was very supportive of me."

  Shen Liqing sighed and smiled helplessly: "I don't know if she is really doing it for my own good or if she wants me to have a bad life."

  "Just now, when she heard that I eat well and use it well, she jumped up. Seeing her reaction really chilled me."

  "What biological mother doesn't hope that her daughter will live well, let alone Chen Yuan, she is my biological mother..."

  Zhan Aiping said: "There will be some people in this world who are jealous of their daughter's good life."

  Shen Liqing: "My mother is just partial. She just said she couldn't see me living a better life than my sister-in-law."

  "I'm really upset." Shen Liqing said, "How can I persuade her to go back? She's stuck here. She must have had a quarrel with her family and asked my father, brother and sister-in-law to beg her to go back."

  "My mother is gone now. My sister-in-law and the others are laughing to death. How can they beg her to go back? They want my mother to stay here for a little longer. You don't know how difficult my mother is. Fortunately, she is not at home. ."

  Zhan Aiping said: "How about I give you an idea that suits you."

  Shen Liqing asked eagerly: "What's your idea?"

  Zhan Aiping said with a smile: "Just say that you want to send a letter home, call your sister-in-law, and tell her how comfortable you are living here, what you ate and drank during confinement, and what your mother did to you." What a 'take care', here, you can also take photos of these dishes and say you want to send them to your sister-in-law."

  Shen Liqing: "Brilliant, really brilliant, I know..."

  Isn't it just yin and yang?

  Her mother didn't dare let her sister-in-law know how comfortable she was living here.

  "My sister-in-law has a bad temper. Her family situation is not very good, but she is particularly able to win over my brother's heart and coax him into being submissive. I have guessed it a long time ago. My mother is afraid that I will marry well. Afraid that my life will be better than that of my brother, and that her grandson will be better off than her grandson..."

  Within two or three days, Shen Liqing "sent" her "biological mother" back.

  After Chen Yulan left, Shen Liqing felt much better. She still felt uncomfortable with her mother treating her like this, but she thought wisely: "You have to live your life by yourself, don't compete with yourself, just like in my yard Just like the sunflowers you plant, as long as you point your heart towards the sun, there will be sunshine."

  Zhan Aiping said with a smile: "You are carefree, have a good attitude, and are open-minded, so you eat well and you are in good health even if you are too lazy to kill yourself."

  Shen Liqing: "..."

  *

  Jiang Meihui applied the plaster given to her by Zhan Aiping and drank a dose of Chinese medicine every day. Zhan Aiping also gave her pills. Jiang Meihui took them on time. She felt that Zhan Aiping was beautiful and the medicine she gave her must be good. Reliable.

  She anxiously looked at her face every morning, hoping that the swelling would subside, hoping that those ugly red and white pimples would go away. The white pus squeezed out of the red pimples was almost killing her. Although it had been so long, she She didn't care much anymore and didn't like looking in the mirror anymore, but she still felt uncomfortable in her heart.

  She used to take medicine, and she would look in the mirror with anticipation every day. Unfortunately, the picture in the mirror didn't give her good results.

  That day she got up and looked in the mirror. Jiang Meihui felt that the acne on her face had reduced a lot. She raised her hand and touched it. It was smoother than before. After touching it, she began to regret it. She blamed herself: "There are bacteria on her hands." , how can I touch my face without washing my hands?"

  Zhan Aiping asked her to touch her face less and to endure it if she wanted to. Only after washing her hands could she apply medicine to her face.

  Jiang Meihui restrained herself from touching her face. She stared at the person in the mirror again and again, and said happily: "It seems to have faded a lot."

  After a few days, the red marks on Jiang Meihui's face became less and less, leaving only some shallow acne scars. When they fell off, fresh skin was exposed.

  "Doctor Zhan, you, you are such a miracle doctor! My face has improved!" Jiang Meihui likes to look in the mirror now, and she can't wait to see her face every day.

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Not bad, the recovery is very good."

  Jiang Meihui, like her brother, has a big face, but her facial features are not big, but very delicate. After the redness and swelling on her face disappeared, she turned into a delicate and cute face, and her smile was very pleasing. happiness.

  Shen Liqing and Qin Lanfang both congratulated her, "My face has become more beautiful!"

  "congratulations!"

  Jiang Meihui smiled from ear to ear.

  Zhan Aiping said: "Then you can go out and choose a partner."

  Based on Jiang Meihui's aesthetic tendency, there must be many suitable candidates for her among the soldiers. They are big, tall, strong, and have big heads.

  Jiang Meihui said happily and shyly: "No hurry, no hurry, I'll look for it slowly."

  Zhan Aiping said: "That's right. When your brother comes back, there will be many people coming back together. Take your time to pick."

  Jiang Meihui scratched her palms: "Doctor Zhan, I don't really want to be a soldier."

  Zhan Aiping was confused: "Why?"

  "I feel that soldiers are not attentive enough and too rough. I want to find someone who is attentive and considerate."

  Zhan Aiping: "...?"

  She wants someone who looks strong and has a big head, but also wants someone who is attentive, has a good personality, and is considerate.

  Zhan Aiping said: "Are you still looking for someone who can thread needlework and make clothes?"

  Jiang Meihui chuckled: "I wish I could really find it, Doctor Zhan. Although I can cook, I really can't do needlework."

  "If only a man could sew."

  She sighed: "I'm afraid I can't find a man like that."

  Zhan Aiping blinked, thinking that men in my family are like that.

  "Your demands are really high."

  Jiang Meihui said: "Let me tell you, I know it will be difficult for me to find a partner."

  "It's okay, look for it slowly."

  Jiang Meihui smiled and said: "Doctor Zhan, you are so kind. You would not say that I am a toad who wants to eat swan meat, and you would encourage me."

  Zhan Aiping said: "You have so many demands, but you haven't met the one you like yet. When you meet the one you like, you won't care about what you want or not."

  Jiang Meihui's eyes lit up: "Yes, I just haven't met anyone I like yet."

  "Dr. Zhan, I don't even know how to thank you."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Then you can cook me something delicious."

  Jiang Meihui's cooking skills are very good, especially pasta and tofu. The noodles she rolls and the steamed buns she kneads are very delicious. The tofu she makes is tender and delicious, which is full of praise.

  Jiang Meihui asked: "Do you want me to cook you something delicious?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "Cook some Shaomai for me."

  "What shaomai? I've never heard of it?"

  Zhan Aiping explained the method to her in detail, and Jiang Meihui was stunned: "Wrap glutinous rice in dough? Then why don't you use steamed buns to wrap the buns?"

  Zhan Aiping smiled: "You can also try making steamed buns."

  "Okay, next time I'll try buns wrapped in buns, and glutinous rice wrapped in this dough."

  While Jiang Meihui was studying how to make steamed buns, the men came back. Head Jiang's house was really full of people now. With Captain Jiang and Gu Sheng there, the house seemed to suddenly change. When they were young, Wang Youli on the side was anxious to see his son and daughter.

  Captain Jiang and Wang Youli were in a hurry to see the women and children in the house. Zhan Aiping came out with a stroller, took the two children, and talked with Gu Sheng in the main room.

  Knowing that they were back today, Zhan Aiping didn't sleep well last night. She was always nervous and didn't relax until she saw them.

  The Gu Sheng in front of him was wearing a military uniform. The sleeves of his hands were neatly folded at the elbows, revealing his strong arm muscles. He wore a hat, and his face under the brim became more resolute and handsome, and he looked darker. .

  The two of them looked at each other without saying a word. Gu Sheng took his wife's hand and wanted to take her home quickly.

  Gu Sheng picked her up and rubbed her face affectionately: "Daughter-in-law, let's go home quickly."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and hugged his neck. This man was so anxious, as if he was standing on the starting line at this moment. As soon as Zhan Aiping gave the command, he would immediately take her and run home.

  "You don't want the child anymore? You just want to take me back?"

  The two babies in the stroller sat on the soft quilt and looked at their parents curiously. They were now able to sit and crawl. When they opened their mouths, they had four small white dots and four young teeth. What sprouted has not grown yet.

  The little glutinous rice ball grabbed a cloth tiger, drooling and looked up curiously: "Huh?"

  My brother also followed: "Huh?"

  Gu Sheng asked curiously: "Will our child know how to call mother?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "It shouldn't be called mom, but it will make some sounds similar to mom and dad."

  "Really?" Gu Sheng looked at the two children with a smile: "Be good, come and call daddy twice so that I can hear it."

  Zhan Aiping was speechless: "..."

  She raised her hand and rubbed Gu Sheng's handsome face, and said angrily and amusedly: "Don't act like an uncle in front of your children!"

  He is so disrespectful, his whole body is full of gangster energy.

  Fortunately, her two cubs were very proud of their father, and they looked up curiously like yes-men, "Huh?"

  "Ba?"

  --It really startled the frogs.

  Gu Sheng was also shocked: "Do you give dad face like this?"

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  Gu Sheng smiled and looked down at his wife: "Do you think they miss daddy all day long? Or they call me daddy as soon as they see me."

  "Have your sweet dream." Zhan Aiping twitched her lips, ruthlessly crushing his sweet dream, "Your son and daughter have almost forgotten what their father looks like."

  "I don't believe it. There must be someone in the family who misses me. Otherwise, why would I sneeze every day? If it's not my son or daughter who misses me, then I guess who misses me. It turns out to be my wife."

  "If you miss me so much, then I must comfort her."

  "It's so shameless." Zhan Aiping struggled to get off of him, but Gu Sheng held her tightly. With her strength, she really couldn't get away.

  Gu Sheng took the time to look at her. He liked the feeling of suppressing her with strength, like a tiger teasing the prey under its paws: "Stop struggling, it's useless."

  Zhan Aiping: "...Fortunately, after decades of hard work, once we return to before liberation, some people have been outside for a long time. Have they become wild-minded and forget that they are the lowest in the family?"

  "You think you are great outside and everyone under you listens to you, but when you go home you are still at the bottom."

  Gu Sheng looked at her with a fond smile: "Then you have to go home before it counts. This is not our home now."

  Zhan Aiping: "...Go home quickly, I can't afford to lose this person outside."

  "I still need to talk to someone before I go back."

  The reunion of the two families in the house was also lively. Wang Youli was so happy to see Shen Liqing and a pair of twins, "Which one is the elder sister and which one is the younger sister?"

  Shen Liqing was speechless: "What sister? Where is the sister? This is the younger brother."

  "Oh, I forgot." Wang Youli was so excited to see the child that he became his sister.

  "Hey, hey, the one that looks like me is sweet and sour fish, and the one that looks like you is pickled fish."

  Wang Youli picked one up and said, "This one looks really stocky, like me. Is it a pickled fish?"

  "Shit." Shen Liqing: "She is like my sister."

  "Like your pickled fish."

  Wang Youli: "...Really?"

  "You are so blind."

  Wang Youli: "..."

  They were very lively here, and Captain Jiang over there was holding his own big chicken, and he was very excited, "This kid looks like me at first glance, he has a big brain."

  Qin Lanfang smiled: "Yes, you are very smart."

  "They are really strong, much stronger than that pot of pork. Although there are two of them, none of them are as 'big' as one of us."

  Qin Lanfang: "It's quite big. It took a long time to give birth."

  As soon as he heard what she said, Captain Jiang felt sorry for her. He immediately said: "Lan Fang, thank you for your hard work. We won't give birth to this baby."

  ...

  "Brother! Brother, you are back!" Jiang Meihui beamed when she saw her brother, "Brother! You are really my brother! Why did your hair grow out? Why do you have hair?"

  Jiang Meihui was also shocked. No one told her that her bald brother actually had hair.

  Can I still grow hair after getting married?

  Captain Jiang looked at her and said angrily: "Why can't I have hair?"

  Jiang Meihui said: "Didn't you tell me before that only people without hair are smart? There is also a word to praise smart people, called 'extremely smart'. Don't you want to be a smart person now?"

  Captain Jiang: "..."

  "I know you must be lying to me. You said before that long hair means short knowledge. But with Dr. Zhan's long hair, she is smarter and more knowledgeable than you."

  Captain Jiang blinked: "My sister, your mouth is really good at talking."

  "How did your face get better? Could it be that Dr. Zhan cured you?" Captain Jiang raised his hand to pinch Jiang Meihui's face.

  Jiang Meihui quickly dodged: "Don't touch my face with your dirty hands, there are bacteria!"

  Captain Jiang: "..."

  "Do you still want to find a partner? If you want to find a partner, please please me quickly."

  Jiang Meihui said: "I don't want to please you, I'm getting along with Dr. Zhan."

  Because he was in a hurry to get home, Gu Sheng put down his wife and hurriedly helped her pack her things. He wanted to take his wife home immediately.

  Zhan Aiping took some time to look at his anxious look.

  Captain Jiang still wanted to keep him: "You are so anxious to go back, why don't you take your wife to stay for two more days?"

  "Your sister-in-law and I would also like to thank Dr. Jiazhan very much."

  Gu Sheng refused: "I can't hold on any longer. I'm taking my wife home. We'll see you later."

  Captain Jiang: "..."

  He asked a few warrior brothers to carry things, took his wife and a baby stroller, and the family of four returned to their home.

  Gu Sheng ran too fast, and Wang Youliang couldn't catch up with him.

  Captain Jiang: "Don't you have time to stay and have a meal?"

  Wang Youli said: "I didn't even thank Dr. Zhan, so he took her away."

  "He was just not a human being."

  Captain Jiang put his hands on his hips: "Isn't that right?"

  Gu Sheng and Zhan Aiping returned to their home. Although they hadn't lived there for a while, she also asked someone to clean it and it was clean. When they came back, there were only the couple and two little babies, and everything was in good condition. It turns out to be exactly the same.

  After there were no outsiders, Gu Shengke hugged her regardless, wishing that the two of them would become conjoined twins and never be separated.

  Zhan Aiping was sticky with him, feeling sweet and embarrassed at the same time. She hugged his neck: "Look at you, you are so impatient. Who doesn't know what you want to do? I can't embarrass you."

  "What is there to be ashamed of? Do you want to be embarrassed by hugging your own wife?"

  Zhan Aiping said helplessly: "The children are watching."

  "Then let the children learn from it."

  "Don't mess around."

  Zhan Aiping urged him to take a bath and cook, and fed the two children some egg yolk rice cereal. Later, Zhan Aiping ate, and Gu Sheng played with the two children. Dad left for a while, and they seemed to have a little friendship. The cubs have not forgotten their father.

  "Daughter-in-law, have you taught your child to call daddy? You showed your child my photo again. Otherwise, why would your child be so close to me?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "Get close to anyone who plays with them."

  "What a good son and daughter of my father."

  Zhan Aiping: "...you feel good about yourself."

  Gu Sheng smiled and looked up at her. Zhan Aiping felt a little uncomfortable when he saw her, so she kicked his leg.

  "Daughter-in-law, you are just telling the truth. You clearly miss me so much, but you still haven't said it out loud. People blush when they are shy. When you are shy, you keep running away and shutting people out."

  Zhan Aiping said firmly: "Really? I will be shy? I have always been thick-skinned."

  Gu Sheng looked at her with a gentle smile with his peach blossom eyes, and a disgusting smile in his voice: "How red was your face when you were at Jiang's house?"

  Zhan Aiping: "!"

  "I came back in such a hurry because I was afraid that you would get into the cracks in the ground."

  Zhan Aiping became angry: "Why am I blushing? Stop talking nonsense, I don't believe it."

  "Believe it or not, I saw it anyway. It's not easy to make Pingping blush like you."

  Gu Sheng thought about it carefully and said amusedly: "Are you quite shy in front of familiar people?"

  Zhan Aiping's face was expressionless: "I'm afraid of hurting the face of my deputy director Zhan."

  How could she, the dignified deputy dean, be hugged around?

  "I am also a vice-president after all. Don't do anything. If you do it again, you will have a bed in the hospital."

  Gu Sheng said: "You are still so fierce, like a little wild cat showing its teeth and claws, but I am not afraid of you. Come and give you a gift."

  Zhan Aiping asked curiously: "What gift? Did you sew a cloth tiger for me again?"

  Gu Sheng said with disdain: "Look at your potential, you are nothing like a cloth tiger."

  He handed her a box. Zhan Aiping opened it and found that it was an jade bracelet.

  Chapter 59: Highly respected

  The jade bracelet was packed in a wooden lacquer box, with a layer of flannel underneath. It was a very beautiful jade green bracelet. The green color was pure and beautiful, and the oily feeling came to Zhan Aiping when she held it in her hand. , that touch of green made the skin on the back of her hands as white as cream.

  "Where did you go to take advantage of the situation?" These days, every household has hidden jade, gold, and the like. No one has dared to dig it out yet. Maybe it is circulated privately. The price of such jade bracelets is not low. , in the future, it will be worth the price of a small house in Shanghai.

  Gu Sheng said: "Buy it from someone you know."

  Zhan Aiping was curious: "Can you afford it with your little pocket money?"

  Gu Sheng hugged her: "I emptied out all my little private treasure."

  After getting married, Gu Sheng quit smoking and barely used his monthly pocket money. When Gu Ze'an and his wife came here before, they left some money for him, plus his previous savings and money borrowed in previous years. Let's buy a jade bracelet for my wife.

  Because this transaction cannot be put on the table, he bought it privately and it was not expensive.

  No woman can refuse gold, silver and jade, and Zhan Aiping is no exception. She put the jade bracelet on her wrist, feeling sweet in her heart, but she said: "Tell me in front of me that you hid private money? "

  Gu Sheng said shamelessly: "Old Wang said that a man must hide some private money."

  Zhan Aiping laughed: "Don't learn from him, others will be ruined by their imitation."

  Gu Sheng: "Daughter-in-law, I have a good foundation and a good education."

  Zhan Aiping laughed at him: "You are a fool. You hid your personal money and blew yourself up in front of your wife."

  Gu Sheng smiled and hugged her from behind, burying his head in her neck and rubbing: "Aren't I afraid of my wife? Our family is henpecked, and we are hiding more and more rent money. I see It's no longer possible, I can't hide it any longer, I have to report to the leadership."

  "If my leader doesn't find out about this, I'll be doomed."

  Zhan Aiping smiled, raised her hand, touched his head, and praised: "Actively reported myself and cooperated in handing over the stolen goods. Well, he is a good comrade."

  "No way." Gu Sheng was dissatisfied: "I am obviously showing my filial piety to the leader."

  "Bringing a leader is an additional crime."

  Gu Shengyi said sternly: "What crime did I commit when I gave it to my wife? But there is no law that requires you to arrest me."

  "Daughter-in-law, do you like it?"

  Zhan Aiping turned her head with a smile and kissed him on the face: "I like it."

  "Tsk, tsk." Gu Sheng smiled: "Sure enough, you women all like this kind of thing that has no use other than looking good."

  Zhan Aiping: "Do you deserve a beating?"

  Gu Sheng added: "I like it too."

  "I've been thinking about buying you a jade bracelet. You'll definitely look beautiful wearing it, so I'll use this bracelet to trap you tightly."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "This is an jade bracelet. It will break when touched. How can you trap it?"

  Gu Sheng said: "If it breaks into pieces, you will definitely be heartbroken and will remember it for the rest of your life."

  "Pingping, I see that the trend has changed in the past two years. It will never be the same in the future. Keep the jade bracelet your husband gave you well. It may become valuable one day in the future."

  Zhan Aiping looked at him in surprise: "Gu Lao Wu, Gu Lao Wu, I found that you -"

  Gu Sheng smiled gently, "What's wrong?"

  Zhan Aiping touched the jade bracelet on her hand: "I found that you are quite discerning and foresight."

  The former Lao Gu also gave her a set of jade jewelry. Could it be that he saved it when he was young?

  "So, you just now know that your husband has vision?"

  Zhan Aiping smiled: "You have vision and the talent of a prodigal."

  "Why don't we keep the money?" Gu Sheng said nonchalantly: "Since I married a doctor as my daughter-in-law, our family has always had no shortage of food. Our food, clothing, housing and transportation are all guaranteed. Why not buy something else and gamble?"

  "I also bought a few pieces of raw jadeite. Let's throw them in the corner and talk about them later."

  Zhan Aiping: "You--"

  "If you can get something good, I will give it to our daughter as a dowry."

  Zhan Aiping: "You are such a good father, but what if it's just a few broken rocks?"

  Gu Sheng: "...I always feel that my luck will not be that bad."

  Zhan Aiping: "I really envy your confidence, so just let it go."

  Gu Sheng hugged her and rubbed her: "Daughter-in-law, I really have no money, you support me."

  Zhan Aiping: "I'll support you, I'll support you, and I'll support you as your wife in the future."

  Gu Sheng was confused: "Can I still make money by moving bricks?"

  Even if jadeite becomes valuable again in the future, it cannot be put on the market or bought and sold now. It is just a beautiful piece of broken stone. The price of jadeite will not rise until after the 1990s.

  Zhan Aiping shook the jade bracelet on her hand, thinking that no matter how valuable the bracelet was, she would not be willing to sell it.

  Keep them all.

  "Don't touch me first. I'll put the things away, but don't break them." Now this thing is the most valuable thing in their house.

  Gu Sheng exhaled and said: "If it breaks, break it. It was originally given to you as a personal accessory. The jade bracelet is broken to protect the owner's safety."

  Zhan Aiping pointed out ruthlessly: "If the jade bracelet is broken, it will only make us both heartbroken."

  Gu Sheng: "...I don't feel sad no matter how much I spend on my wife."

  Zhan Aiping said: "My heart aches."

  "Take it out and wear it when taking pictures. Don't bump into it on weekdays, otherwise I will be heartbroken for the rest of my life." Zhan Aiping put the jade bracelet away, "When I get old and plant flowers and grass at home every day, I Just wear a jade bracelet every day."

  Gu Sheng said: "How many more can I make for you? I won't feel bad if one of them is broken."

  "No." Zhan Aiping said firmly: "I am a miser, and I feel bad if one of them is broken."

  Gu Sheng sighed and said, "Then I'd better save some money to buy you a gold bracelet. Jade is easy to break."

  Zhan Aiping: "Only children make choices. I want them all, whether gold, jade or silver."

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  He smiled and pinched her face, "How greedy."

  "I have an old comrade in his hometown. There is a family there who used to be in the jade business. Now you know the situation...my comrade took care of that family."

  Zhan Aiping said: "You just found a connection and bought an jade bracelet from someone. You are so brave."

  Gu Sheng said: "Shh! So please keep your voice down."

  Zhan Aiping patted his head: "You really took advantage of the situation and made a mistake."

  "It's better to have less contact in the future. Don't do it a second time after you do it once, so as not to cause others to pull your pigtails."

  Gu Sheng smiled and said: "I know, just this time, I want to make you happy. Our family doesn't run a jewelry store, so what's the use of having so many bracelets."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and nodded: "Yes."

  "It's better to leave it for now and then take it out and wear it after a few years."

  Gu Sheng felt even more desolate: "I have emptied my family's fortune, and I am just hiding it in a box at home?"

  I always feel like he's at a loss.

  Zhan Aiping: "Didn't you say that the wind direction has changed recently? I think there will be big changes in six or seven years. Don't worry, take your time."

  "Good comrade, continue to save your private money."

  Gu Sheng: "...Leader, you are encouraging me to make mistakes."

  Zhan Aiping said: "With your little income, if you hide your private money and give it to me as a filial piety, I should just think of it as supporting a corrupt official. If you keep it, he will get fat. He will kill himself and provide it to me. I The treasury will be full."

  "How greedy you are."

  "I really like that sense of surprise that... wow, another sum of money comes out of nowhere."

  Gu Sheng: "What about the benefits? Do you want some benefits for raising a corrupt official? Will I work for you for free?"

  "I'll give it to you tonight. I'll give it to you tonight. You put the child to sleep first."

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  Perfunctory, all perfunctory.

  Zhan Aiping locked the jade bracelet into the box and put it away. She turned around and saw Gu Sheng, who was full of black energy. She couldn't help but laugh, walked over, put her arms around his neck, and even kissed him on the lips: "I forgot to tell you that your wife is very happy. She likes this jade bracelet very much. She loves you very much."

  "You have been gone for so many days, and the two bastards have missed you. She is the only one in the family who misses you every day."

  Gu Sheng was very satisfied with being coaxed by her: "I heard a few truths from your Zhan Da Pingping mouth. You are so stubborn. You obviously want me but say you don't."

  Zhan Aiping: "Aren't you just a tough-talking person?"

  Gu Sheng shook his head and refused to admit it: "I'm not harsh, how about you give me a kiss?"

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  "The way you are now makes me feel very scared." Zhan Aiping looked at Gu Sheng, whose eyes were darkened and still strong. She was really frightened.

  Gu Sheng pulled her into his arms: "What are you afraid of? What do we, Vice President Zhan, have to be afraid of? You are the Vice President."

  "I'm afraid of being attacked by a hungry tiger."

  Gu Sheng said honestly: "Your concerns are correct."

  "I remember you said you wouldn't go to work tomorrow."

  Zhan Aiping: "!"

  What kind of wishful thinking does this guy have?

  "You always told me to be gentle and gentle before. This... our separation is better than a wedding, so we have to do something that is not gentle."

  "Do you think so? Vice President Zhan?"

  Zhan Aiping threw the cloth tiger stained with the child's saliva on him, "I'm going to run away from home. I won't live with you anymore. I'll go live with Jiang's house -"

  "It's late." Gu Sheng smiled, showing a row of white teeth, "You can't get out of this door today."

  "Even if you're angry, I still have to do it again."

  "You have to know that corrupt officials have a huge appetite and it is difficult to satisfy them."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  *

  The next morning, Zhan Aiping slept until noon and did not get up. Now she hated corrupt officials most in her life.

  Yesterday's grand occasion was as good as the first time.

  The two baby babies were brought to her side, and the brother and sister were happily playing with the "enemy troops". Yesterday, the "enemy troops" killed everyone in all directions, and this would be the time to be "triumphant."

  Gu Sheng was wearing casual clothes, teasing his brother and sister with a small red persimmon. He coaxed the two silly brothers and sisters, Guobaorou and Xiaotangyuan, into grins.

  Zhan Aiping turned over, not wanting to see this scene, she got angry: "Silly boy, you don't distinguish between friend and foe."

  Gu Sheng: "You gave birth to the silly boy too."

  Gu Sheng placed the two little meat bugs next to Zhan Aiping and rolled onto the bed himself.

  "Daughter-in-law, don't be angry. I'll do whatever you want today and for the next two or three days."

  Gu Sheng doesn't have much to do these days, he just needs to handle the paperwork.

  Zhan Aiping hummed a few times. She lay on the bed, thinking about how to toss him. Zhan Aiping turned over, and her whole body seemed to have tripled in weight, and everything became heavier.

  She raised her legs to kick him but had no strength.

  Gu Sheng combed her hair with his fingers: "I'll tell you something good."

  Zhan Aiping didn't give him a good look: "What good thing?"

  "Lao Wang came here just now. He, thank you. The couple gave you some good fabrics. Let's make another set of beautiful skirts for Vice President Zhan."

  Zhan Aiping: "...Lao Wang has been here, Shen Liqing's husband?"

  "Yes, I'm here to thank you. My wife has worked hard. It's not easy to take care of two pregnant women. He said that in the future, the couple will treat you to a meal to thank you."

  Zhan Aiping: "Lao Wang came and didn't see me. What did you say to him?"

  Gu Sheng touched his nose and said, "I just said that my wife hasn't gotten up yet."

  Zhan Aiping: "Get out of here."

  "I'm lying to you, I said our Vice President Zhan went out, she didn't sleep in, she didn't have trouble getting out of bed."

  Zhan Aiping: "You still deserve a beating just like you did when you were a child. Now I want to beat you up whenever I see you. We've only been married for more than a year and you're already back to your old ways."

  "Write me a letter of guarantee anytime."

  Gu Sheng had a good attitude and apologized sincerely: "My wife, I was wrong."

  Zhan Aiping: "You are wrong and you dare to do it again, right? Don't deny it. That's what you told your father when you were a child."

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  "Aren't you too excited to see my wife? Don't worry, I really didn't talk nonsense."

  Zhan Aiping fell on the pillow: "You know the truth."

  "Go cook, I'm hungry." Zhan Aiping raised her foot and kicked him, "I don't want to drink porridge, I want to eat, and I want to eat a table of good food."

  Gu Sheng smiled and kissed her forehead, "Listen to the leader."

  Zhan Aiping lay on the bed for a while, but she finally got up. Just as Gu Sheng said, Wang Youli came over and gave her 'Chenliang' fabric, which was blue and could be used to make one or two sets of skirts.

  She put away the fine cloth and was not in a hurry to make clothes. Zhan Aiping made many skirts this year, and now she is making a new skirt. It is really "too luxurious" and too eye-catching. There are so many pairs of eyes staring at it in the yard.

  When she had combed her hair, Jiang Meihui came to the door with something. Jiang Meihui went to Zhan Aiping's house for the first time and looked around for a while. Zhan Aiping saw her and invited her in.

  Jiang Meihui smelled of beans. She was here to deliver tofu. The fresh and tender tofu was as smooth as jade and as white as jade. It didn't smell of beany at all, but had a strong bean aroma.

  Zhan Aiping opened it and took a look, and liked it very much: "Thank you, the craftsmanship is very good, Lao Gu, our family is eating tofu today!"

  Zhan Aiping called Gu Sheng over and took care of her with Jiang Meihui, "This is my guy. You didn't see him yesterday, right?"

  Jiang Meihui looked at Gu Sheng's face several times. Gu Sheng was very "well-behaved" today. He even came out wearing an apron without taking it off. He lowered his head to do his homework in front of Zhan Aiping. He honestly picked up the dishes and went In the kitchen, he looks like an honest person who is "allowed to be bullied".

  Jiang Meihui said to Zhan Aiping: "The person you found is very good."

  "I also want to find someone with a good temper who can work at home."

  Zhan Aiping laughed: "My partner has a bad temper."

  "I can tell." Jiang Meihui said, "I've been here before." "Your man has a fierce face and a fierce demeanor. No matter how bad his temper is outside, he only needs to have a good temper in front of you."

  "If you have a good temper in front of everyone, you are like a piece of soft tofu! The fragrance is fragrant and makes people hate you."

  "Dr. Zhan, I'm very stingy. I don't want my man to be gentle to other women."

  Zhan Aiping was amused by her: "I am also stingy. Not only am I stingy, I am also jealous. If he dares to ogle other women, I will ride on his head and strangle him to death."

  Jiang Meihui smiled and had two shallow dimples. Although she had a big face, the dimples on her face were very small and shallow, like two cute little bells, which made people want to poke them twice. Now her face is much fairer than before, "Yes, you have to be so fierce when it comes to men."

  "My sister-in-law is too soft-tempered. That's not okay. Fortunately, my brother is a good man."

  "If you have a weak temper, you will be bullied."

  Zhan Aiping said a few more words to her, and Jiang Meihui was about to leave. "I'm busy going back to take care of my sister-in-law. Doctor Zhan, I'll come and talk to you next time."

  "good."

  Before leaving, Jiang Meihui smiled and whispered to Zhan Aiping: "Doctor Zhan, your man is really good-looking and handsome."

  Zhan Aiping: "?"

  Is it saying that he is really good-looking, or is he saying that he has a "really big head".

  After Jiang Meihui left, Zhan Aiping walked up to Gu Sheng and looked him up and down. Gu Sheng lowered his eyebrows and was cooking seriously. His hands were strong and strong, and he stood upright. Every move he made was filled with aura. Indescribable attraction.

  "Daughter-in-law, the Jiang family also sent some canned food. If you are hungry, go and eat some."

  Zhan Aiping rubbed her nose: "I'm not hungry yet, I want to eat what you cooked."

  "Then let's wait a little longer." Gu Sheng's voice softened, "Daughter-in-law, you are so clingy today."

  Zhan Aiping: "...how long have I been up? Am I clinging to you?"

  "Okay, I made a mistake."

  After the two children fell asleep, Zhan Aiping leaned close to him and hugged him from behind. She missed Gu Sheng very much. They hadn't seen each other for such a long time, and when they saw him suddenly, she couldn't bear to separate.

  She said with a thick nasal voice: "Don't talk, I don't want to quarrel with you today."

  Gu Sheng couldn't bear to laugh and said: "Daughter-in-law, I don't want to quarrel with you, but don't delay my cooking. Otherwise, it will get burnt. What will you eat today?"

  "You see, with you around me, my hands are shaking and I'm putting too much salt on it."

  Zhan Aiping: "...your hands are shaking and you still blame me? If it's salty, you can eat it yourself."

  Gu Sheng threw down the spatula, turned around and held Zhan Aiping in his arms, and carried the big one back to the house. The two children were still awake in the fenced bed. Zhan Aiping had made a bed beside the bed as a precaution. A soft quilt to prevent them from falling off.

  "Our Vice President Zhan will stay here to look after the children for a while."

  Zhan Aiping looked at the child for a while, and then someone came to the door again. It was Li Qiuling, the niece of Political Commissar Li's family. She was a young woman in her twenties. She did not comb her braids and had shoulder-length hair. She had a delicate appearance and wore shabby clothes. Wearing a floral blouse, blue trousers, white socks, and small black leather shoes, the leather shoes were polished clean and shiny.

  Like Jiang Meihui, this person also came to find a partner, but she didn't come to Zhan Aiping to introduce her to a partner, but she was thinking about her things.

  She had noticed Zhan Aiping's previous pairs of really good dresses. Today, she saw that the Wang family had them again and sent some to Zhan Aiping. She came to ask for some more: "Doctor Zhan, you have had several new dresses this year." Clothes are enough. We ordinary people don't have such luxury. One or two pieces are enough."

  "I also want to make two pairs of Doliang skirts. I'll get cotton and add some money to exchange them with you."

  Zhan Aiping took a look at the cotton cloth she brought. It was red. It must have been there for many years. She was not angry when she saw it. She just refused and said, "I'm sorry, this can't be exchanged. Lao Wang's family just sent it to me." Thank you for my things, I will turn around and go out, how can I meet with his family in the future?"

  Li Qiuling said: "What I give to you is yours. Since it is to thank you, you can exchange it for whomever you like."

  "Vice President Zhan, don't be too stingy."

  Zhan Aiping said: "I'm not stingy, but I won't trade with you. There is no shortage of cotton at home for the time being. I accept the things they just sent and I have to keep them."

  Li Qiuling said anxiously: "What's there to keep? Just give it to me. I'm still young and want to wear a new dress to date."

  "Doctor Zhan, my red cloth is so good. You won't suffer any loss if you trade it with me."

  Zhan Aiping said with a smile: "I also like this red cloth of yours. You can keep it for your wedding. The red cloth is so festive."

  Li Qiuling: "I think red is vulgar, and it's hard to meet people when you wear it."

  Zhan Aiping: "It just so happens that I also think red is vulgar and I won't be able to meet people if I wear it."

  "I'm in the hospital and see blood all day long, let alone red ones."

  Li Qiuling's expression was not good: "You--"

  Zhan Aiping said: "You think red is vulgar, so why don't you trade it with me? Who are you?"

  "How many years has this red cloth been left? Who knows if there is a hole in it? Do you dare to shake it out and take a look?"

  Red cloth is valuable these days. Since Li Qiuling plans to go on a blind date and get married, no one would like too much red cloth. Why should she exchange it with red cloth? It's not a festive day. Wearing red cloth is too eye-catching. Generally, few people wear this.

  If Li Qiuling really wanted to change the cloth with her, she should change it to some blue cloth and green cloth that are suitable for daily use, but she singled out this piece of red cloth, which seemed a little fishy.

  "If you don't want to change, forget it. If you're still so aggressive, I'm leaving." Li Qiuling hugged the red cloth, turned around and left.

  She really didn't dare to shake off this red cloth in front of Zhan Aiping. This red cloth was a dowry she had kept before. It happened to be drilled by a mouse and peed on it. The urine stains dried and couldn't be washed clean. Carefully, Wen always felt that it smelled like urine, and it was a pity to throw it away. She felt uncomfortable keeping it, so she thought of exchanging a piece of cloth with someone else.

  If it was successfully swapped out, even if Zhan Aiping discovered something was wrong later, she would not be able to get it back. In addition, it was a rat's doing, so she could just pretend that she didn't know about it in advance and leave Zhan Aiping in the dark.

  Li Qiuling left with the red cloth in her arms. Gu Sheng brought the dishes and found Zhan Aiping who was stunned, "What's wrong with you?"

  Zhan Aiping rubbed her nose, the smell was diluted by the aroma of vegetables, "This niece of Political Commissar Li's family is really not a good person."

  "What's wrong?" Gu Sheng said with a smile: "I was just thinking that my wife is so awesome. How many people come to my door all day long, all here to deliver things."

  Zhan Aiping said: "It's just that they are all here to deliver things, and some are here to take advantage. The cloth brought by the niece of Political Commissar Li's family has a strong smell. I didn't smell it carefully just now. No wonder I waited until we Come here while the family is cooking, do you think she wants to change some cloth with me?"

  Gu Sheng said: "You don't have to change it to her."

  "I really hate this kind of person who speaks politely but wants to take advantage of you. He speaks with a smile but doesn't say anything humanly. He deliberately arouses your anger and makes you angry. If you get angry, it's obvious that she's being unreasonable, but if you get angry and curse, it means you're a lunatic and you're unreasonable."

  Gu Sheng said: "My wife is smart, what are you going to do?"

  "What should I do? Crying children are fed by milk. I will complain to Director Li to prevent her from arranging me behind. By the way, there is also Dr. Sun. I will also talk to him."

  After lunch, Zhan Aiping went to see Director Li. Director Li also gave birth to a boy. She was originally going to visit. After giving some sugar cookies, Zhan Aiping discussed the matter with Director Li. explain.

  Director Li said: "This niece of the Li family really doesn't know how to behave. She was very picky about the people she introduced to her before. She felt that this was not good and that was not good. Now she is giving you a piece of cloth stained with mouse urine to change it with you." It's a good cloth, and it's really amazing."

  "Let's face it, she won't even think about finding a partner here. Should you marry such a wife and let her go around offending people?"

  "It's just right. She comes and goes and no one wants her. I asked Lao Zhang to talk to Dr. Sun."

  Dr. Sun is a big talker. As soon as he knows it, many people will know it.

  Dr. Sun is a thorn in the side right now. He has seniority. He talks about people and lies. He likes to talk, but he doesn't want others to get caught. He is not afraid of offending people.

  There are still many people begging him to introduce someone to them.

  After returning from Director Li's place, Zhan Aiping and his wife spent the whole night being affectionate. The next day, Vice President Zhan took his family to work.

  Gu Sheng followed her with the two children in his arms, just like the second general of Heng Ha. Zhan Aiping dragged a small stroller and led the father and daughter into the car together.

  Many sisters-in-law paid attention to their family in the car. Zhan Aiping didn't chat much with anyone. When she got out of the car, Gu Sheng put the two children into the car. Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Don't hold them less, I'm afraid." It's so stuck on you that I can't let go."

  "So that when you leave later, you will cry and make trouble for daddy to hold me."

  Gu Sheng: "Dad only loves to hug mom."

  "Are these two children so clingy to their father? They miss their mother more. Look, they are not looking at you without blinking."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said, "I'll leave it to you to look after the child today."

  "Don't let me down, Comrade Gu."

  Gu Sheng sighed: "I'll try my best."

  "You two idiots, remember to give dad some face. Don't cry and don't make trouble. Let's not delay mom from going to work. Your mom is the deputy dean and is in charge of many people."

  Zhan Aiping snorted: "I always feel like you are bragging about yourself. You have more people under your control. I am amazing, are you even more amazing?"

  Gu Sheng said: "You doctors save lives and heal the wounded, which is noble, great and remarkable."

  Zhan Aiping: "Stop flattering here. If you want to say something, just say it more openly."

  "Say you're proud of me."

  Gu Sheng: "...You are proud of me."

  Zhan Aiping despised him: "I don't even know how to flatter him. Corrupt officials are in vain."

  Gu Sheng smiled and gathered around him: "Are you allowing me to continue being greedy?"

  Zhan Aiping: "Don't talk nonsense in public, hush!"

  "Okay." Gu Sheng hugged his son, "Let's hush hush--"

  Xiao Guo Bao Rou sprinkled the boy's urine in a dignified manner. Gu Sheng looked at the boy's urine that was accidentally stained on his hand. He couldn't say what he said: "..."

  Zhan Aiping couldn't help laughing: "Don't pee in front of your son."

  "You're still peeing, peeing, your daughter is about to pee too - she really is."

  The couple arrived at the hospital and changed the baby's diaper. "The schedule of the two idiots has been arranged for you. Remember to feed them when they are hungry. Don't wait for them to poop on their own. Just coax them to pee by peeing. I see." You are very talented..."

  "Yes, yes, I have a talent. Who makes our father, son and father and daughter have the same understanding of each other?"

  Gu Sheng pushed his baby in a stroller and took his two children for a walk in the hospital. Compared with before, the hospital was more luxurious and there were many more medical staff. There were no longer five or six doctors.

  The young nurses met Zhan Aiping and greeted her happily. There were more than a dozen new people in the hospital. The total number of people in their hospital exceeded 20. It was much more lively than before. The family room was almost full. , and single rooms can no longer be assigned. These single nurses live in a room with two people.

  But they had no money to build new buildings, so Dean Hao could only sadly decide: "Let's add another row of bungalows."

  Buildings are more difficult to build, but brick and tile houses are much simpler and less expensive. There are still some materials left over from before, so they can hire people to help and they can build them in a few days, just like the houses in the village.

  When building a house in the village, there is no need to hire any labor force. As long as the people are popular and young people from the village come to help, the house will be built in a short time.

  "When the guidance team from the county comes down in a few days, they will arrange them in single rooms on the third floor. There are only one or two rooms left. It's really frustrating. There are too many people and there is no room for them." Dean Hao was very worried.

  "Now that our hospital has expanded, we don't see many patients, so we need to work hard to increase efficiency."

  Their hospital's salary is paid by the state, and even if the efficiency is not increased, the salary will not be less. However, Director Hao is working hard at the moment and cannot accept the hospital's losses.

  Zhan Aiping persuaded him: "Dean Hao, don't worry. This is just the beginning. We are not familiar with our equipment. If there are so many patients, it will be troublesome if the treatment is not good."

  Dean Hao said: "I said something wrong. How can everything in a hospital be for efficiency? The purpose of a hospital is to treat illnesses and save people. The level of treatment should be improved..."

  Zhan Aiping nodded: "Yes, these new doctors still need to undergo several trainings."

  "They have just come here and they have to get used to it."

  Two new surgeons have arrived, and currently they are only doing simple debridement and wound suturing. These two are not very good at what they do, so Zhan Aiping needs to teach them step by step.

  One of them was wild-minded and was already thinking of disemboweling someone.

  The two new doctors are quite interesting. One has a big head and the other has a small head. They look just like the big-headed son and the little-headed father. People in the hospital love to laugh when they see them.

  There are two heads, one is a big ball like a basketball, and the other is a small ball like a rugby ball. They don't seem like much when seen alone, but it's fun when they stand together.

  It happened that they sat next to each other during meetings.

  Zhan Aiping thought that Jiang Meihui liked people with big heads. Maybe she would like the big-headed Chen Lihe, but he was new here and his character was another matter. She would not introduce someone to someone blindly.

  Compared to Chen Lihe, Zhan Aiping admired the smaller Liu Sheliang more. This man was more serious and down-to-earth, but he had a small head and did not meet Jiang Meihui's requirements.

  When Zhan Aiping went to find him, he was still practicing sewing banana peels. He tied knots very quickly, with his hands flying.

  Zhan Aiping's surgical skills are average and cannot compare to her traditional Chinese medicine skills. In other words, her basic skills are very solid, but the specific surgical details are not as good as those of experienced surgeons. She can't perform complex specialized surgeries. After all, a real surgeon relies on countless surgeries.

  When she was a student, she had done countless suturing exercises... The teacher once said that she was the most talented student, and she had always been worried about this. However, a person's energy is limited after all.

  Return to the scalpel? I'm afraid I won't be able to pick it up.

  She has completely become a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine.

  Just like her book "Surgical Techniques" has not been finished for almost two years since she started writing it, but her "Science Stories" is written rapidly, one article after another, because she does not have much practical experience in surgery. What can be written?

  Asking her to give up her rich experience in traditional Chinese medicine and go back to the operating table and start everything from scratch would be like picking up sesame seeds and throwing away the watermelon. It is unnecessary.

  Even though a new operating room was built in the hospital, she ultimately chose to stay in the Chinese medicine dispensary.

  She chose the Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine.

  After exchanging a few words with Liu Sheliang, Zhan Aiping returned to Gu Sheng. Gu Sheng stayed in her office. Gu Sheng picked up her nameplate and looked at it a few times: "Are you still in a traditional Chinese medicine pharmacy? You are still a traditional Chinese medicine practitioner. doctor?"

  Zhan Aiping nodded: "Yes, your wife and I are a highly respected old Chinese doctor."

  "Highly respected?"

  "Old Chinese?"

  Gu Sheng had a mysterious expression on his face, "You are just making blind claims." "If you want to become a respected old Chinese medicine doctor, I'm afraid you have to wait another forty or fifty years."

  "Old Chinese doctor, you have to grow old first, right?"

  Zhan Aiping: "I am not old, I want to be young forever."

  Gu Sheng couldn't help laughing: "You stubborn and ageless old Chinese doctor."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  "If you want to be virtuous and respected, you should become a grandma first. Let our little guy work harder and get you a grandson. When the time comes, our immortal Dr. Zhan will take a grandson out to practice medicine. If people suspect you are young, just say My grandchildren are all this old..."

  "We, little glutinous rice balls, should work harder. We can be grandma and grandma even if we are not a grandma. Taking your grandson with you will also increase the credibility of your old Chinese medicine practitioner."

  Zhan Aiping: "...then don't I have to place my hopes on my children? I will urge them to get married as soon as they reach adulthood and ask them to give me a grandchild as soon as possible so that I can increase my seniority?"

  Gu Sheng nodded: "Yes, that's right."

  "Forget it." Zhan Aiping squeezed her son's little hand of Gu Baorou, "Your old Gu family's ancestral late marriage seems to be hopeless."

  Gu Sheng said: "People have to have some hope. You should work harder."

  Zhan Aiping: "Don't do these crooked ways. I will convince people with my honest medical skills."

  "Look at you, your surname is Gu. You have very irregular thoughts. Fortunately, you are still a party member. Look at you, you have only become a father not long ago, and you are dreaming of being a grandpa and grandpa. You are so beautiful."

  "You still encourage me to urge the marriage, why don't you do it yourself."

  "Don't do anything human."

  Gu Sheng smiled and touched his nose: "Who makes them unable to understand human speech? I can't do anything now."

  The two little babies, who couldn't understand human speech, looked up at their parents.

  Guobao Rou and Xiao Tangyuan opened their mouths and howled wildly, and they also joined in the "whole family discussion".

  Guobaorou howled: "Ah--"

  Xiao Tang Yuan had a conversation with him, and the two of them were dancing together.

  The two idiots went back and forth and talked very passionately.

  Zhan Aiping raised her eyebrows: "Look at your son, isn't he talking now? Isn't he talking in human language? He is chatting with your daughter. Gu Sheng, can you understand human language?"

  Gu Sheng touched his head: "I don't understand, I don't understand the high-level people's words your son and daughter say. Who makes me the lowest in this family? You are the mother and you must understand. Can you tell me what your son and daughter are saying?" "

  Zhan Aiping: "They are saying that Dad wants to eat shit."

  Gu Sheng: "...I'm obviously saying that my mother is bragging."

  "You are the one bragging, and your whole family is bragging."

  Gu Sheng laughed: "You are the only one in my family."

  Zhan Aiping slapped his stinky face away and stared at the young son and daughter in the stroller. The two little guys had chubby faces and were a bit swollen recently, but their little faces were still plump and very cute. .

  She remembered her wish when she was reborn, to pick up the scalpel and remarry her arch-enemy. She thought it was too simple at the time, but now she realizes that many things are not as expected.

  Some regrets from childhood will become regrets. Being incomplete is also a kind of beauty.

  However, the goal is always achieved.

  "Your wife, I have the most talent in Chinese medicine. I am a genius in Chinese medicine!" After saying that, Zhan Aiping raised her hand and rubbed Gu Sheng's hair vigorously.

  Gu Sheng grabbed her hand: "Did you just touch the man's head casually?"

  "You can brag if you want. Why bother? Your husband, your son and your daughter have not stopped you from bragging. My daughter-in-law is a genius Chinese medicine doctor."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Don't always accuse me of bragging."

  "I'm not urging you. If you realize all the boasts, you'll be great if you show off your skills."

  "Whether you are powerful or not, you are still my wife."

  Zhan Aiping said with satisfaction: "You must have understood something with your foul mouth."

  "Well, I just don't know how to tell my godfather now. He has sent me so much information, but he still doesn't know that his student has become a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine." Zhan Aiping was embarrassed to see Teacher Sun again. Also here.

  Gu Sheng nodded: "Yes, you are in trouble, you betrayed the master, how come you became a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine? I seem to have heard that surgeons don't believe in traditional Chinese medicine the most."

  Zhan Aiping: "Gu Sheng, you're the best at adding fuel to the fire, right? Don't add insult to injury here."

  Gu Sheng smiled and touched her hair: "Pingping, just do what you want to do. Don't do what others expect you to do. Just do whatever you want. Too many things have shaken you."

  "I find that my daughter-in-law is a bit silly. If someone treats you better, you want to meet their expectations as much as possible. You have high requirements for yourself, and you are afraid of letting others down."

  "No gold is perfect, no one is perfect, and many things don't go as expected, so don't be too strong."

  "You have already made up your mind about what you really want to do, right?"

  "Do what you like to do, regardless of whether you have talent or not. You will be happy whether you succeed or not. Don't live to meet other people's expectations."

  Chapter 60 Poaching

  She was like a confused top student.

  When Zhan Aiping was young, people around her told her that she would become an excellent female soldier like her mother. She thought so herself. In order not to disappoint her mother, she kept striving towards this goal. .

  Rebellion and mistakes occurred midway. She became a female military doctor and met her teacher. In order to live up to her teacher's expectations, she worked hard to become an excellent surgeon and inherit her teacher's legacy.

  Many times, she never thought about whether she liked doing this or not. She just pushed herself forward and worked hard without any slack. If she relaxed for a moment, she would use the harshest words to criticize. There will be countless scoldings from her mother in her mind, and those words that have been engraved in her heart will all come out...

  She kept pushing herself and became an excellent person, but sometimes she was confused about these things.

  It's like, why should she be an excellent person? Why run forward so non-stop? She would often envy the people who stood under the bridge and looked at the lake quietly. They just looked at the scenery without moving, their brains did not have to work, their bodies did not feel tired or busy, and they could quietly enjoy the most leisurely moment.

  What was she working so hard for?

  Is this really what she wants?

  No one is a true King Kong Iron Man. The boredom and exhaustion accumulated countless times gave her the idea of ​​failure and escape. She was really tired, but she could not live up to her mother's wishes or her teacher's expectations. But I feel empty and tired inside.

  It was just the straw that broke the camel's back. She had been depressed for a while, and escaping was not the solution to the problem. Being depressed, escaping, and becoming a mediocre person also suffered from inner pain and torture.

  After being free for a long time, I will also want to find something to do. I will miss the days when I was as busy as a spinning top, and I will miss such fulfilling time.

  Later, she picked up the idea of ​​​​learning Chinese medicine. Initially, she just browsed through it at random. She was not required to make any achievements or achievements. There was no whip behind her, and no one expected her to become a good Chinese medicine practitioner. No one expected her to become a good Chinese medicine practitioner. Praise her for her talent in this area...

  The various theories and principles of Chinese medicine were like a fog, which made her frustrated and unable to understand them at the beginning, but she just stuck to them. Every time she understood a principle and overcame a problem, she would It brought her endless joy. This happiness came from the heart. She regarded herself as an unknown, talented and clumsy beginner, without the pride of the beautiful girl she once was. She visited famous doctors everywhere, communicated with people, and just stumbled to learn. Wait... until one day, without realizing it, she discovered that she had become a powerful doctor inadvertently.

  Everything just fell into place.

  Looking back on the whole process, she is still happy. She did not set a lofty goal for herself, nor did she push herself all the time, but she still reached a position that is difficult for ordinary people to reach.

  "Pingping, you can be lazy sometimes. Don't push yourself too hard. Don't take everything on yourself. You are not an iron man. Look at you, you have two children and you have to be the deputy dean. You want to practice Chinese medicine again, and you still want to go on stage to perform surgery... Do you have so many clones by yourself? You have never complained to me, my wife, I feel sorry for you."

  Zhan Aiping smiled slightly. She looked at Gu Sheng in front of her, looking at the face that was as handsome as ever. She remembered what he looked like from childhood to adulthood. She raised her hand and touched his handsome face, "If others are right, When I say these words, I feel a little comforted, but you are Gu Sheng."

  Gu Sheng: "?"

  Zhan Aiping: "We are indeed sworn enemies. You just want to trick me into being lazy, and then you secretly work hard to surpass me behind my back, right?"

  Gu Sheng: "...Have you discovered all this?"

  "When you become a regiment commander and division commander in the future, I will still be the vice president of a rural hospital. You will definitely laugh at me." Zhan Aiping thought to herself, you are so curled up, why should you advise others not to be curled up.

  Gu Sheng smiled and said helplessly: "I really don't laugh at you."

  Zhan Aiping: "Anyway, if you relax, I will laugh at you. I have told you before that I am very ambitious. I want to be the wife of the regiment commander, the wife of the division commander, and the wife of the general."

  Gu Sheng: "... Just push me mercilessly. We are an iron couple."

  Zhan Aiping couldn't help laughing: "Then let's just be a spring couple, with a certain degree of relaxation, tightness and looseness. I know, you don't have to worry. Although I chose to stay in the Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine, I will not give up anything else. I will take advantage of any opportunity I get."

  Whether it's Chinese medicine or Western medicine, whether it's surgery or internal medicine, aren't they collectively called doctors?

  Life-long learning.

  Zhan Aiping leaned in Gu Sheng's arms and complained: "Studying medicine is really tiring and hard. Look at those who lost their hair. Most of them are doctors. Those chief physicians have all gone bald."

  The hair becomes balder, whiter and older, and it grows into a look that makes the patient more trustworthy.

  Gu Sheng: "Being a soldier is very tiring and hard. When I entered the military academy, I regretted every day why I entered this school. Why didn't I go to the drama troupe?"

  Zhan Aiping nodded: "Yes, why don't you go to the drama troupe?"

  Gu Sheng: "You didn't go, didn't you? You said you wanted to be an excellent female soldier, so I must be better than you."

  Zhan Aiping: "! You really told the truth, I will not give you such a chance to succeed."

  "When there are setbacks on the way forward, no one will regret it or even want to give up. But Zhan Da Pingping, you are the motivation for me to move forward. I will surpass you. Next time we meet, I will crush you, laugh at you, and show off in front of you. , I will walk to your previous goal, and when I stand at the end of the goal, I will make you look up and envy."

  Zhan Aiping: "Now that I have switched to another track, I don't envy you. You envy me. I will become an excellent and respected doctor. Look, there are people who know me in the nearby towns. Is it more or are there more people who know you?"

  "I will get many more thank you banners in the future, and I won't be able to hang them all over the house."

  Gu Sheng crossed his arms and said, "Let's wait and see."

  Zhan Aiping said: "I want to forge ahead! I am better than you!"

  Gu Sheng smiled and said, "I'll wait."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and hit him with her elbow: "It feels so good to talk harshly to you."

  Gu Sheng sighed and said, "After I tell you my harsh words, I'm going to take care of the child."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Go ahead, I'll leave the two babies to you."

  Gu Sheng went to take care of the two children, and Zhan Aiping left the office and went to the traditional Chinese medicine clinic to receive patients. When it was approaching noon, something happened in the hospital.

  The noise came from the back kitchen of the canteen.

  "First aid, first aid, first aid!"

  "That much blood?"

  "how did you make it?"

  "Oh my God, you're catching a kitchen knife with your bare hands?"

  Qin Lanfang has not returned since her confinement. In the hospital kitchen, another chef, Mr. Li, is helping him stir-fry a large pot of vegetables. When he was chopping vegetables today, the kitchen knife fell from the chopping board and almost hit his foot, so He subconsciously made a move to "catch the kitchen knife with his bare hands" and caught it on the blade, causing blood to flow instantly.

  The insteps of his feet were protected, but this hand...

  The entire palm was almost split in two, and the bones were visible. Blood flowed all over the corridor in the hospital, and there were people howling in pain.

  People outside were talking a lot: "Why did you get cut on your hand with a kitchen knife?"

  "I was scared just now, there was so much blood."

  "If the kitchen knife fell, it would have hit your foot, wouldn't it?"

  "It's fine now. My feet are fine and my hands are fine."

  Zhan Aiping went over to treat the wound, perform emergency debridement and suturing, while Liu Sheliang and two others worked on her at the side. She was busy working for several hours and didn't even have time to eat lunch.

  When the treatment was over, Old Master Li was still wailing: "Can my hand recover? Can I still move it?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "The suturing was successful, don't worry."

  "I...how could I be so stupid? I might as well have let it hit my foot. I didn't expect that at the time -"

  Master Li is not a professional cook. He is from a nearby village. He only comes to help cook two meals and stir-fry some home-cooked dishes. He used to cooperate with Qin Lanfang, and the two of them maintained the small stove in the canteen.

  Now that the hospital has more employees and an inpatient department, many patients' families have come to buy meals. This small stove has become a big one. Master Li made a mistake in his hurry.

  Zhan Aiping comforted him with a few words, and then turned around to see Gu Sheng carrying the food.

  Zhan Aiping and Gu Sheng returned to the office. The blood stains on her sleeves had dried and turned black. She went to disinfect and changed into a white coat. Gu Sheng was pushing the stroller. The food was still hot. Zhan Aiping asked: " Is it from the canteen? Who cooked the food in the canteen today? "

  Gu Sheng raised his hand: "Me."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  She smiled and said: "A soldier who doesn't want to be a cook is not a good general. Have you heard that the strongest combat effectiveness is the cooking class?"

  Gu Sheng: "Your dean asked me to go to the cafeteria to help in the evening."

  Zhan Aiping took two mouthfuls of rice and agreed very much: "Go ahead, the rice you cooked in the big pot is delicious."

  When I went to the canteen in the evening, I found that the canteen was overcrowded. A large group of people came to join in the fun with bowls. Gu Sheng held a big spoon and handed out food one by one. Zhan Aiping also took a bowl and queued up.

  People around were chatting: "Is there a new cook in our hospital?"

  "That's the vice president's husband."

  "Yeah?!"

  Qin Yanfang and Zhao Jing stopped cooking at home and came with rice bowls and food stamps. Zhan Aiping said: "You are too lazy."

  Qin Yanfang said: "We must try the dishes cooked by the vice president's lover."

  Zhao Jing said: "It smells so good!"

  Zhan Aiping was waiting in line and it was her turn. She handed over the bowl and a certain "chef" scooped two big spoons for her. Her hands didn't shake at all. Zhan Aiping was very happy and smiled at the chef. laughed.

  Gu Sheng finished distributing the food and sat next to her, "Eat more, you will lose weight."

  Zhan Aiping: "I dress to look thin, but I take off my clothes to look fat."

  Gu Sheng: "...Shut up, please speak softly. Only I can hear this."

  "Okay." Zhan Aiping ate honestly and took her children back "home" with him. They did not go back to the camp, but stayed in the hospital, in the bungalow that Zhan Aiping was assigned.

  During the day, Gu Sheng had dried the quilt. Now he went to make the bed and put the two chubby little boys on the bed. Zhan Aiping sat for a while and wrote some case materials, and then she also lay on the bed. Moved.

  Gu Sheng was busy cleaning the house for her.

  Gu Sheng: "You really have a lot of hiding places for filth and evil."

  Zhan Aiping said: "There are some unused places that don't need to be cleaned so diligently."

  "That's right." Gu Sheng picked up the feather duster and said, "I'll clean it up for you so that you won't be bothered next time."

  Zhan Aiping didn't feel guilty: "This is your home too, why are you cleaning it for me?"

  "Yes, I made a mistake."

  Gu Sheng helped her clean up the house quickly. Zhan Aiping picked up the baby, adjusted the position, and fed them for a while. Her two silly cubs were considered well-behaved, cried less, and knew how to entertain themselves. .

  "Gu Sheng, I noticed that you seem to be in conflict with the hospital's gangsters. Every time you come to the hospital, you are arrested."

  When I went to the military hospital before, I was temporarily detained as a strong man. This time, I was arrested as a strong man to serve as a cook.

  Zhan Aiping gently stroked the back of the child's head: "Xiao Qin told me today that if you are not a soldier but a cook, you will definitely have a bright future."

  "To be honest, instead of marrying a soldier, I really want to marry a cook and let you cook three meals a day and take care of the kids at home."

  Gu Sheng threw away the rag: "What are you thinking? I am a good soldier of the new era with ideals and goals. I cook for you at home every day. Are you waiting for you to laugh at me?"

  Zhan Aiping: "When you become the number one chef in a state-owned hotel, my child and I will definitely be proud of you."

  "You can be proud of me now. Find out the merit medals in my family and count them slowly."

  Zhan Aiping: "Don't think you are the only one who has it, I have it too!"

  "I still have my mom's. I grew up playing with my mom's medals."

  Gu Sheng smiled and said: "Then you are really awesome. Not only do you have your own, but also your mother's, and your husband's and mine."

  Zhan Aiping: "It's a pity that I have the least. I don't like to see this. Let's compare banners in the future."

  Gu Sheng: "There are many banners in our regiment."

  Zhan Aiping: "It's personal. A township cadre I treated the day before yesterday said he would give me a banner."

  Gu Sheng: "You are formalistic."

  The couple talked for a while. Gu Sheng cleaned the house and removed the cobwebs in the corners. He went to take a bath and lay comfortably next to Zhan Aiping, looking at her and the two children.

  Zhan Aiping said to him: "The child bit me today, please hurry up and teach these two idiots a lesson."

  Gu Sheng said softly and dotingly: "Don't call me stupid. What if you are really stupid?"

  Zhan Aiping: "Okay, help me teach them a lesson."

  Gu Sheng reasoned with the child: "You two silly bastards, don't bite your mother in the future. When you grow up and dare to bully your mother, your father will ask you to write a letter of apology."

  Guobao Rou and Xiao Tang Yuan sat carefree. After listening to their father's words, they tried to crawl forward on the bed with their hands on the bed. They wanted to crawl to their mother's side.

Zhan Aiping: "..."

"You are really good at educating me, Comrade Gu."

Gu Sheng smiled: "It's a ridiculous compliment."

Zhan Aiping smiled and slapped him, "What kind of self-reflection should I write? From now on, if you teach your children to write self-reflection in person, just write "Dear Mom and Dad". At this time, I wrote this self-reflection with great sadness. Book......"

Gu Sheng raised his eyebrows: "It seems that you have experience in writing self-reflection letters."

Zhan Aiping: "You are very experienced in writing letters of apology. I always listen to other people reading letters of apology. I don't write letters of apology."

"Okay, excellent Pingping."

Zhan Aiping lay down and gave him the two children, "Hurry up and put them to sleep. Dad will sing a cradle song."

Gu Sheng said: "Why doesn't Mom sing?"

Zhan Aiping: "Mom sings out of tune, so you can't spoil the child."

Gu Sheng had no choice but to lower his head and sing to coax the two children to sleep. Unexpectedly, the two children were not coaxed to sleep. Zhan Aiping fell asleep first listening to his bass voice, but the hot pot pork and glutinous rice balls became more and more energetic.

They also waved their hands and feet "bah bah bah huh huh bah", imitating their father's accent and voice, and wanted to sing along.

Although they had gone out of tune to the southeast, northwest and northwest, they felt good about themselves.

But my mother had already closed her eyes and fell asleep soundly.

Gu Sheng: "...Are you two going to sleep?"

This is not the ending he wanted.

The two children still sang "bah hum hum" happily, just like Zhan Aiping did when she was a child, but she still loved singing even though the singing was unpleasant.

Gu Sheng frowned: "One of the two children must be like me, right?"

There's no way they're all going to be out of tune like their mother.

When Zhan Aiping got up the next day, she felt refreshed and said to Gu Sheng very happily: "Next time, daddy will sing a lullaby. I will sleep soundly."

Gu Sheng refused: "I won't sing anymore."

"I'll let you sing even if I don't sing."

Gu Sheng went to make breakfast, and Zhan Aiping fed the two children for more than ten minutes. Now that the two children are old enough, she only feeds them once in the morning and evening, once in the morning, once before going to bed at night, and feeds some rice. Porridge, vegetable puree, meat paste, custard, and let them eat some teething biscuits.

"When you're full, call mom a few times."

"Baba, daddy, daddy -" Guobaorou's mouth buzzed and made this explosive sound that made him happy. After his father came back, he learned a lot of buzzing sounds, and now his mouth is filled with buzzes.

Zhan Aiping said to Gu Sheng, "Your son is really annoying and noisy."

Gu Sheng smiled and said, "If he calls mom, the quarrel will stop, right?"

"Did you secretly call your child daddy again yesterday?"

Gu Sheng: "The one who is close to the water and the building is the first to get the moon. I always teach more, and it is rare to get along with the children for a whole day."

Zhan Aiping said: "Let you catch a few more moons. Comrade Gu's task today is to take care of the children. Remember to make the children's teething biscuits. They were eaten yesterday."

"Okay." Gu Sheng sighed: "I came to your hospital to be a cook."

"Thank you for your hard work, good cook."

Qin Lanfang was still resting at home and recuperating. Master Li was injured. If they wanted to continue the small business in the hospital, they would have to find a cook, or they would have to let the hospital staff do the work.

Zhan Aiping thought of Jiang Meihui and wondered if she was willing to come to the hospital to help. Zhan Aiping told Dean Hao about the matter. Dean Hao was very supportive: "Does the cooking taste good? I hope she is a good cook. , since Xiao Qin and her sister gave birth to a baby, the food in the cafeteria has not been cooked well. People depend on food, so the food is no longer fragrant and they cannot eat well. "

"Your husband cooks delicious food, you are a lucky person."

Zhan Aiping said: "I'll ask Miss Jiang if she is willing."

Dean Hao said: "The task of recruiting talents for our hospital will be left to you."

After getting off work early that day, Zhan Aiping and Gu Sheng went back early with their children. Gu Sheng said to Zhan Aiping, "An old comrade is coming over for dinner tonight. Let's entertain him."

Zhan Aiping asked him: "What old comrade-in-arms do I know?"

"We know each other? You've met before." Gu Sheng said, "We participated in the competition together."

"Really? What's your name?"

"Liang Haiqing."

Zhan Aiping shook her head, "I don't know him very well. I have no impression of him."

"Perhaps you can remember it since we met. It hasn't been many years."

Zhan Aiping: "...I hope so."

The two returned home. The responsible cook Gu Sheng was preparing to cook at home. Zhan Aiping went to Jiang's house and found Jiang Meihui. Jiang Meihui had made some hairy tofu and had grown. The fluffy mycelium came out. When Jiang Meihui saw her, she said she would give her some, "Doctor Zhan, wait, I will install it for you."

"Thank you, Meihui, your craftsmanship is really good." Zhan Aiping doesn't like to eat hairy tofu, but she still thanks Jiang Meihui for her kindness. She prefers to eat stinky tofu and tofu curd, and her favorite is to eat spiced dried tofu.

"Meihui, will you make some spiced dried tofu next time?"

Jiang Meihui responded: "Okay, I'll try it next time. Oops, I made too much tofu, so I have to give it all away."

"Mei Hui, let me tell you something." Zhan Aiping took the hairy tofu from her and continued: "We are short of a cook in the canteen of the health center. Do you want to work for him?"

"Canteen? I'm familiar with the job of being a cook, but I've never worked in a workplace." Jiang Meihui took out a bag of beans and chewed them. There was always a lot of food around her.

Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Then do you want to do it? You can try it for a while."

Jiang Meihui: "I really want to try it."

Zhan Aiping nodded: "It's just right, then go try it tomorrow and let everyone have a taste of your craftsmanship."

"Okay." Jiang Meihui agreed, and then she asked Zhan Aiping in a low voice: "Does your hospital have any young male doctors, unmarried ones? You don't want older barefoot doctors."

Zhan Aiping said: "It's a coincidence that you came here. Several young male doctors happened to be here. I don't know if they have a partner, but they are not married yet."

  Jiang Meihui said: "Then I have to go and take a look. If there's someone you like, you, the deputy dean, can be my matchmaker."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Go and see if you can see the right person first."

  "Okay, now I want to find a doctor as a partner." Jiang Meihui was very happy.

  Zhan Aiping smiled. When she returned home, Gu Sheng asked her, "How was it? Did you agree?"

  Zhan Aiping: "Yes, your position as a chef is gone."

  Gu Sheng: "I have to be your cook at home. When people come, you can help greet them."

  "Um."

  Liang Haiqing is a tall and thin man. He is also assigned to the army here in Yunnan Province. He is on a business trip this time. He heard that Gu Sheng and Zhan Aiping are married and have children, so he specially came to see them.

  Liang Haiqing sighed: "You two had such a fierce quarrel, can you get married now?"

  The two people almost had a fight in front of him.

  "You two even wrote a letter of apology together, I still remember it."

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  The two of them not only have a friendship for fighting together, but also a friendship for writing letters of apology together.

  Liang Haiqing's arrival reminded Zhan Aiping of some past memories. He also brought a group photo with the three of them on it. Zhan Aiping asked curiously: "Is there still this photo? I forgot about it." "

  "Yes, it's just me and Lao Chen. You two were stubborn and didn't want it."

  Gu Sheng put down the spatula and hurriedly squeezed over to take a look. He wondered: "The photo is pretty good. Why didn't I want it in the first place?"

  Zhan Aiping said: "Who knows why you don't want it."

  Liang Haiqing said: "Because you two were quarreling at the time, you didn't want it."

  Zhan Aiping and Gu Sheng: "..."

  "Yes, Lao Chen and I kept them later. Now that you two are married, I think it's better to return these two photos to you two. This is also fate."

  "Are you two still quarreling now?"

  Liang Haiqing's eyes were on Gu Sheng and Zhan Aiping. When he saw the apron on Gu Sheng, he fell silent and turned to Zhan Aiping. She was not wearing military uniform now, her skin was white, she had long black hair, and she had a beautiful face. Well, better looking than that movie star.

  When he saw this, he became even more silent.

  Gu Sheng said: "Now that she is my leader, how dare I quarrel with my leader?"

  Liang Haiqing said: "Gu Sheng, you are quite a thief. You have made a lot of money. You have such a beautiful wife and you are a cultural person."

  "If you know that quarreling can have such benefits, I will also arrest a female soldier to quarrel. I am willing to write any number of self-criticism letters."

  Gu Sheng: "I was raised at home, you can't catch me."

  Liang Haiqing sighed: "When Dr. Zhan was angry with you, I could just go and comfort her. Maybe the outcome would be different."

  He also wants the objects assigned by this organization.

  Gu Sheng: "Do you want me to kick you out?"

  "Don't miss my wife."

  "Tsk." Liang Haiqing clicked his tongue several times: "You are so angry, you must have deliberately quarreled with her back then. You are still a thief, and you will do whatever it takes to get a wife."

  Gu Sheng said: "That's right, this is the meat that I have been thinking about for a long time."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Old Liang, don't listen to his nonsense, but - why does your voice sound like this?"

  Liang Haiqing's voice is hoarse, even more awkward than a male duck's.

  Liang Haiqing coughed and cleared his throat: "I've been like this after training several recruits. I have recurring pharyngitis. I just need to drink more tea. I can't leave my mouth now."

  Liang Haiqing loves tea. Even when he came to visit Gu Sheng's house this time, he brought a set of purple pottery teapots and cups as a gift. "I fell in love with drinking tea after I came here. This teapot is for you two, come and make it." A pot of Pu'er tea."

  Zhan Aiping took the set of teapots and said, "Old Liang, you won't leave until tomorrow, right? I'll go to the hospital to get you some medicine to treat your throat."

  Liang Haiqing waved his hand: "It's useless, don't waste the effort, just drink more water."

  Zhan Aiping: "I'll prescribe some Chinese medicine for you."

  Liang Haiqing looked at Gu Sheng and smiled: "How come your wife knows how to practice Chinese medicine?"

  Gu Sheng said: "Doctor of traditional Chinese medicine, it is guaranteed to be fake."

  "Really?" Liang Haiqing looked at Zhan Aiping: "How could I remember that you said before that you didn't believe in Chinese medicine?"

  "It's a lie to say that those are some tricks."

  Zhan Aiping blinked: "Did I say that? You must have remembered it wrong."

  She scratched her head and pretended not to understand: "Maybe it was because I just started learning at that time and I really couldn't understand it, so I felt confused."

  Liang Haiqing smiled: "No, I can't understand that thing either."

  Gu Sheng said: "My daughter-in-law can read all medical books now. She is a qualified doctor of traditional Chinese medicine and has a medical certificate. If you don't believe me, go and take a look. The study is full of her medical books."

  "Really? I've never seen the doctor's study." Liang Haiqing went to visit their study and found the rows of medical books, which made his head spin. "This, this, I have a headache." Just looking at it gives me a headache."

  "Doctor Zhan of yours is really beautiful and smart. If you ask me to read these books, I will kill myself to finish them."

  Liang Haiqing ate at their house and stayed one night. The next day Zhan Aiping asked him to take a few bags of medicine away and warned: "Follow the doctor's advice."

  Liang Haiqing smiled and said: "Gu Sheng, look at your daughter-in-law. She will treat you if you get sick in the future. You won't be able to survive without taking medicine."

  Gu Sheng said: "That's not true. I don't even have to smoke now."

  Liang Haiqing said with a smile: "It's better not to have a wife to take care of it."

  Gu Sheng: "I just love my wife to take care of me."

  "You can be proud of yourself, but don't say it to make people jealous."

  Zhan Aiping went to work in the hospital, and Jiang Meihui followed her to work. She was familiar with cooking a big pot of rice. Jiang Meihui cooked a meal, which was praised by everyone in the hospital.

  "Smells, very fragrant."

  Doctor Zhou said: "It'll be fine from now on. We won't have a fire at home, so we'll just eat in the cafeteria."

  His wife Meng Xiaoyun was not very happy: "Why, you still dislike what I did?"

  Dr. Zhou said: "This is not for you to take it easy."

  There is a chef in the health center who cooks delicious food. Everyone is relaxed. Jiang Meihui is also very happy. She thinks the environment of the hospital is very good. Jiang Meihui said to Zhan Aiping: "I like the climate here. Find a The locals are married, and the mountains are clear and the water is green. I saw a lot of mountains all the way here."

  Zhan Aiping: "Don't think that everything comes out one after another."

  Zhan Aiping guessed that Jiang Meihui might be interested in the big head of the surgery department, which was in line with her aesthetic preferences. However, Jiang Meihui came to the hospital to take the trouble, so she was not in a hurry to find a partner.

  She also loves to eat. She has been familiar with this place for a while. In addition, Captain Jiang came back to take care of his wife personally. Jiang Meihui had more free time. She made an appointment with Qin Yanfang and his wife to go to the mountains to collect mushrooms and dig mountains. bamboo shoots.

  "Eating is much more important than men." Jiang Meihui is very conscious. Although she wants to find a partner, she is not in a hurry to find a partner. Anyway, she has been without a partner for so many years.

  Qin Yanfang supported: "That's right, eating is more important than being a man."

  Zhao Jingdao: "Are you, a person who has been eating pumpkin soup for several years, qualified to speak?"

  Qin Yanfang sighed and said, "Thankfully, I met a good cook. From now on, our children will eat in the hospital cafeteria."

  Zhao Jing smiled and said, "It's a good thing I wasn't transferred last year."

  Qin Yanfang said: "Meihui, you have to be careful when eating mushrooms. Don't eat them randomly. You are not a local. Let Zhao Jing help you take a look. Before you eat them, don't eat them randomly, especially the good-looking ones. Stay away."

  Jiang Meihui said: "Okay, don't worry, I cherish my life."

  Jiang Meihui ran to Zhan Aiping and said, "It's better to be a relative with your doctor. You see, if I get poisoned by eating fungi, Doctor Zhao will treat me directly."

  "I don't have to worry about having a bad stomach in the future."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said, "It's better not to get a bad stomach."

  Jiang Meihui came to work happily. She also thought about making tofu to eat in the hospital. There were many people in the hospital, so she could finish the tofu once.

  Three days after Liang Haiqing left, he called Gu Sheng to thank Zhan Aiping: "Your doctor Zhan's traditional Chinese medicine is very useful. I took three doses and my throat has healed. It's amazing."

  "I'll send you some specialties next time."

  Gu Sheng returned home and told Zhan Aiping about the incident, "Daughter-in-law, he also asked you to give a prescription to treat others."

  Zhan Aiping said: "This prescription cannot be given randomly, and the medicine cannot be taken randomly. It is a dose specially prepared for Lao Liang. Others may not have the same effect if they take it."

  Traditional Chinese medicine is a method of treating diseases based on syndrome differentiation. The same dose of medicine has different effects on people with different constitutions.

  Gu Sheng said: "Not all of those miracle doctors have prescriptions that can cure all diseases, why don't you?"

  Zhan Aiping said with a smile: "That's why he is a deceptive 'miraculous doctor'."

  "The only one who boasts so much is a liar."

  Zhan Aiping brewed a pot of Pu'er tea in the purple pottery pot given by Liang Haiqing. Their family had a lot of tea, but neither Zhan Aiping nor Gu Sheng liked tea very much. Her brother had also given many heads of ancient trees in Laozhai as gifts. She was not willing to drink the spring material, so she would wait until it had been stored for ten or eight years and turned into antique tea.

  Speaking of tea, Zhan Aiping thought that a new tea export branch was established here this year, and the production of Qizi cake tea would be resumed soon. It was not far from the tea factory. Although the couple did not like to drink tea, they could Consider buying a few Qizi cakes and teas to keep at home every year, whether they are used to visit relatives and friends or kept for collection.

  There is a year on the tea cake, so if you keep it year after year, it will always be a bit of a joy to collect stamps.

  When the child grows up, you can also say to the child: "Baby, this is the tea produced in the year you were born."

  At this time, the price of good tea was not expensive. Like the later Ba Ba Qing, the ex-factory price in the 1980s was only four yuan a cake, but later it could be sold for hundreds of thousands.

  "Gu Sheng, come drink tea!" Zhan Aiping called Gu Sheng over to drink tea. She only drank a small cup. She neither liked nor disliked the taste of tea. She only liked the arty feeling of making tea. .

  Most of the time she was too lazy to make tea and would just drink milk.

  Gu Shengniu chewed the peony and drank it in one gulp, just to quench her thirst.

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  The couple drinking tea was really a sight to behold.

  Tea and coffee are produced here, but they don't like to drink it.

  Jiang Meihui started working in the canteen of the health center. Captain Jiang came to find Gu Sheng. He had recently taken leave to take care of his wife at home, so he could only come to find him. Captain Jiang called Gu Sheng to the corner of the yard.

  Gu Sheng: "Captain, what do you want from me?"

  Captain Jiang whispered: "My wife, you are very good at poaching."

  "I have to be convinced by this poaching skill. Every time I poach someone, I'm sure. Captain Luo's former wife was sent to the hospital by her. My wife and my sister were all poached by her. Now they are all focused on... Your wife."

  "My sister used to praise her brother and me every day, but now she says that Dr. Zhan is good and Dr. Zhan is bad. Tell me what is going on?"

  Gu Sheng smiled and said, "My wife was born with a hoe and is good at poaching."

  Captain Jiang: "..."

  Gu Sheng said amusedly: "You won't be jealous of my wife, right?"

  "Take care of your wife and don't go hooking up with other people's wives and little girls."

  Gu Sheng was speechless: "Take care of your wife and little sister, and don't mess with my wife."

  "Just kidding, I thank your wife from the bottom of my heart."

  Captain Jiang looked at him and smiled: "Come on, come on, I have a good job for you."

  When Gu Sheng saw him like this, he felt that there was nothing good going on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 304 13
When the sister-in-law asked Xu Qin to marry a soldier as a stepmother, Xu Qin realized that she was wearing a book. The eldest sister-in-law Liu Lan...
1.5M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
22.6K 221 12
Back to 90s before the demolition (重回九零拆迁前) Author: crispy chestnut https://m.shubaow.net/242/242796/ When Li Shuxin was hospitalized, she recalled...
26.5K 272 22
Bai Fumei in the Great Courtyard (大院白富美) Author: A Knife in the Snow   Copywriting:   Xiao Shan is truly a proud daughter of heaven. Her father is a...