Stand by me

By AleBrasil01

Ran Haitani goes back to the past exactly 10 years ago to save his and Rindou's ex-girlfriend. More

Before you start reading the book, read the note
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Notice!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Question โ‰๏ธโ“
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 09

483 48 21
By AleBrasil01

🔞 Doubtful consent / Mention of drugs

The two Haitani are furious.

"Ah, babygirl. I was worried about you, I wanted to know why you took so long in the bathroom, I even thought you had been taken flushed"

Ran let out a fake laugh that hid his anger, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards him. Izana had no other option but to let her go, for now he wasn't going to do anything. However, the malicious intent in his aura was so threatening that it was evident that Izana would not give up and just retreat.

Izana sighs. - 'For now'.' Just for now' - he assures himself and keeps his hands inside his pants pockets. If only he could do more than just hug her in that moment, it wasn't enough for him. If only he could caress her face, pull her into a long, hard kiss, and keep her by his side forever. If only….

The tension was palpable, it felt like a switch had been thrown the moment they saw Y/N with another man, more specifically Izana Kurokawa.

Y/N's friends and Miyo's boyfriend were a little drunk, but they could feel the heavy, cold air hovering where they were sitting. Something inside them warns them to keep as much distance between them as possible, as the three men exchange cold, dark looks.

Rindou remains silent with an impassive expression. He would let his older brother resolve this situation with Izana. Ran could feel the blood in his veins boiling to the point where he wanted to punch the white-haired man in the face.

Y/N felt that she should clarify what happened so that there would not be a misunderstanding between them and dispel this tension once and for all.

"Izana accompanied me when I left the bathroom. He was there to deliver my gift."

Y/N caresses Ran's chest trying to comfort him while smiling, a little nervous about the tension that had suddenly developed between the Haitani brothers and Kurokawa.

Izana's lips stretched into a smug smile, arching a well-arched eyebrow.

"Yes, Haitani, you kind of let her go to the bathroom alone, I was just being a gentleman in case some smart guy tried to do something to her."

Rindou clicked his tongue in irritation, his eyes never leaving the white-haired man. The two Haitani looked irritated, while Kurokawa still wore that shitty smile of his.

Ran never had a problem making a decision. He calculates all possible outcomes even before the need to make a final decision arises. The carefree and reckless young Ran likes to feel the adrenaline in his blood and the fun while massacring his enemies alongside Rindou. However, old Ran (Ran Toman) likes to think before acting, not that he doesn't like to feel the adrenaline and fun, however, he needs to think about the consequences of his choices.

Right now, old Ran prefers to observe, think and then act. He is dealing with Izana Kurokawa, a cunning and cruel man who must be creating some macabre plan to snatch their girl. If one can play, so can two.

"Careful, captain."

Ran tightens his arm a little around Y/N's waist. He sighs, running the fingers of his free hand through her lavender hair, sending Izana a subtle signal that she belongs to him, before a carefree, playful smile appears on his lips. But, there's a subtle coldness that fills his gaze.

"Thanks, boss. You took the time to make sure 'my' girl came back safe and sound, and I really appreciate it."

Ran made sure to emphasize the word 'mine' and sound mocking in his words at the same time.

Ran's carefree attitude caught Rindou off guard, however, the younger Haitani didn't let it show outwardly, he still had his resting bitch face.

Izana's smile almost faltered however, the smug smile was still there, along with an irritated look. He waved his hand dismissively before following the same path he came with Y/N, he heard her sweet voice say 'bye' and then 'thanks, Izana'. But just before leaving, Izana takes one last look in her direction.

They don't see it, but there's a distorted smile on his lips.

Ran takes Y/N down a dimly lit corridor where there are some private rooms, they walk with Rindou following behind them.

" Where are we going?"

Ran looked at her and offered a brief smile. He opened the door to one of the club's VIP rooms before he gently pushed it open, Rindou enters and closes the door without forgetting to lock it. In the room, lit by red neon lights, there was a wide leather sofa, a small bar next to it and in the center a stage with a pole dancing LEVIT

Ran took off the leather coat he was wearing throwing it casually on the sofa and sat down, patting his lap signaling for her to sit down, Y/N blushed earning a low sensual laugh from Ran.

As soon as she sat down, Ran wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her into his chest. Rindou sat next to Ran, looking between her and his brother.

The room was silent for a moment, and Y/N could feel both of their eyes on her.

"Show me the gift you got, honey."

She takes her bag and opens it, taking out the book. Ran takes the book from her hands and looks at the cover, he opens it and flips through a few pages.

"He was nice, he bought me a book that I mentioned to him when we last spoke."

"Cool? Really?"

Rindou snorts softly, his eyebrows furrowed in what is, undoubtedly an enraged sneer.

"Yes, Rin."

She grimaces, crossing her arms as she looks between the two of them. Y/N doesn't understand why they are so crazy.

"What's wrong with that? He's your boss, he just wanted to be nice to his gangmates' girlfriend."

Ran laughs, but the sound has no humor, it's practically a mockery.

"What's wrong, he just wanted to be nice."

He imitates her with a high-pitched, nasal voice, his eyes crossed as he mocks her. When he focuses back on Y/N, his gaze softens and he pouts.

Ran was still very upset after seeing Izana next to her but, he knows it's not her fault but Izana's. He's harassing her and Ran doesn't know how long he can put up with it.

"I bought that same book but in the english version. You told me you wanted to improve your english. Didn't you?"

Her eyes brighten and soften as she locks onto Ran's sleepy eyes, she wraps her arms around his neck, hugging him. Ran responded to the hug. Her scent enveloped him, a calming lavender fragrance that made his heart quicken.

"Thanks for always listening and cheering me on, Ran. I appreciate your kindness."

"You're welcome, babygirl."

Ran smiles hugely, and she laughs, very amused by his big-kid personality.

"Hey. I'm still here, did you forget about me? Am I being the third wheel by any chance?"

A mark of irritation appeared on Rindou's forehead when he heard the two's laughter. Y/N pulled the collar of his shirt and kissed him, Rindou's eyes widened, his cheeks turned pink and soon after he returned the kiss.

"Ohhh babygirl! Today you don't escape."

Ran pulled her body away from the younger Haitani, earning an annoyed look from Rindou. Y/N slammed her back into his chest. Rindou gets up from the couch and kneels in front of her. Y/N looks into his now dark and hungry eyes expectantly, Rindou takes off her glasses and places them on the couch before licking her lips, she feels her core throb at this small gesture of his, biting her bottom lip.

Ran moves her hair to the side and kisses the back of her neck, she feels his soft lips sucking the surface of her skin, Y/N lets out a sigh, while sending electricity to her nervous system.

"So sensitive."

Rindou laughs and approaches, getting between her legs, he hungrily attacks her breasts exposed by the neckline of her blouse, earning a moan from her, he pulls down her blouse and her breasts jump out, her body shivers from the cold of the air conditioning. His eyes shine with excitement when he sees her soft B cup breasts with erect nipples.

"Beautiful. And all mine."

Rindou's lips wrap around the pink nipple of her breast, sucking and making circles with his hot tongue while his other hand squeezes and plays with the index finger and thumb on the pink nipple of the other breast. Y/N whimpers, feeling super intimidated by him. She intertwines her fingers in the blonde strands with blue highlights, moaning his name awakening the masculinity of the two brothers.

They felt the feeling of hardness in their pelvis, her moaning and whimpering together with the sweet scent and softness of her skin woke up the sleeping animal that was resting in their crotch.

Ran's cold hands dance on the skin of her inner thighs feeling the softness of her flesh, Y/N shivers at the contact, - so cold are his hands - as he searches for the sweet spot on her neck, when he finds it, Ran hears her happy sigh. He smiles against her skin as he bites, sucks and licks the area. His big hand, which was previously on her thigh, now wraps around her delicate neck and squeezes it a little, his index finger pushes her chin up exposing more of the skin on her neck, he gently bites her skin leaving some brands.

Y/N rolls her hips over his crotch, earning a grunt from Ran.

"Naughty little girl."

Ran smile with which loose she is. Ran's fingers subtly move up to her clothed pussy, he slides two fingers into the fabric clinging to her already wet pussy.

“A little thing totally eager to be fucked.”

Ran moves her panties to the side and his fingers play with the moist folds of her pussy.

" Ahhhhhh….R….Ran!!"

"All smooth. I love a good shaved pussy."

Ran feels anxious. He can't wait to feel her pussy suck his fat dick.

She throws her head back resting on his collarbone while her fingers squeeze Rindou's blonde and blue strands earning a moan from him, with his lips still attached to her right breast. Rindou bites down making sure to leave a mark on her breast and pulls away, a strand of saliva attaching him to her breast. He looks at the work he did and sees a red teeth mark on her fair skin. Rindou smiles proudly.

"Brother, spread her legs further apart. I want to see that beautiful pussy dripping."

Ran held up his two moist fingers open, and there was a translucent thread between his fingers for Rindou to see.

"Look at this, Rin. Our kitten is all wet."

Ran brings her fingers to his mouth licking her liquids, she watches as Ran's tongue moves obscenely and the heat suddenly rises to her face and her body.

" Hmmmm….so sweet!! My favorite flavor now."

He whispers seductively in her ear and kisses her neck open-mouthed. She turns her head away embarrassed when I hear their laughter.

Ran places his hands on the back of her thighs, spreading her legs wide. Rindou pulls her panties away and brings his face closer. He inhales deeply, she smelled so good it made him harder than before.

"It smells amazing, brother. Gods, beautiful girl. I want to fuck you so bad, I want to feel you inside."

Y/N blushes at how perverted he is. Rindou sticks out his tongue and looks up, meeting her pink eyes with her flushed face. His gaze was hungry, burning with desire. He smiles big, she looked very fuckable with those full lips painted red.

Rindpu comes closer and with his flat tongue passes through her folds, Y/N screams and jumps at the contact, feeling his muscle wet and hot. Ran holds her thighs tightly. She moaned loudly into Ran's ear making his cock twitch.

" Ahhhh…Ri..Rin!!"

Y/N puts her hand over her mouth so they can't hear her lewd moans. Everything is new to her, she has never felt this before. She just read about it and heard it from Miyo when she told her about her sexual experiences with Ayato.

Rindou pulls her hand away and holds it. His face is flushed with his prominent eyebrows furrowed, his voice is stern like a mother scolding her son.

"Don't do that. We want to hear your sweet angelic moans."

Rindou comes back to eat her pussy, hungry as a wolf, savoring his most delicious meal, sweet nectar, while growling and giving her glares. His tongue goes in and out of her velvety hole, fucking her with satisfaction, while his nose comes into contact with her clitoris, making small movements. Her smell and taste were addictive.
Rindou was crazy with desire and lust, he couldn't wait to pop her cherry.

As Y/N sighs and throws her head back. Ran plays with her nipples, pulling and twisting them. Y/N realized that she felt super stimulated when her breasts were touched like that. This didn't go unnoticed by the older Haitani, he twisted with a little more force earning more moans from her.

Rindou's lips wrap around the clitoris, sucking, licking with frantic movements and giving small bites. He puts a long, thick finger inside her wet hole.

Y/N screams in pain and shakes, small tears falling down her flushed cheeks as she exhales shakily. Rindou's finger pumping her, wishing he was inside her now feeling her walls snuggling around his cock, fucking her senseless lying on his bed.

Rindou clicks his tongue against the roof of his mouth, mutters a curse because he needs to buy lubricant and prepare her better. He kisses her clit as an apology. Rindou knows that she will feel some pain when they make love. He promises himself that he will be super nice to her.

"I'm sorry, doll. It will hurt, but then you will feel pleasure. I promise you I will be gentle."

He looks at her lovingly as Y/N nods. She knows it will hurt because Miyo told her about her first time with Ayato.

Ran gently grabs her jaw and turns her so she's looking into his soft, hooded eyes. He murmurs an apology and kisses her tears away.

They are interrupted by loud knocks that are heard behind the VIP room door. They hear a muffled voice shouting.

Rindou curses irritated because some son of a bitch got in the way of their sweet moment, he gently removes his finger, licking it afterwards. Ran immediately casts a glance at Rindou as he fixes her skirt and blouse.
Rindou wipes his mouth on his shirt sleeve. He checks to make sure she's dressed properly so no bastard sees her, before getting up from his kneeling position and heading to the door. He opens the door leaving a small opening for him to see that it was the bitch, Shion.

" What are you doing?"

Rindou gives Shion a dark look and rudely spits out his words.

"It's none of your fucking business! Just say  the what you want."

Shion raises his hands in mock surrender.

"Okay, hold your horses, bitch. A rival gang came looking for trouble. Izana is calling for us to go and beat these fuckers up. We're at the back door of the club."

" We're going."

Rindou responds dryly. He closes the door in Shion's face, and goes to Y/N, he cups her face and gives her a small kiss on the lips.

His change in attitude is impressive, the gentle and loving side he only shows to Y/N.

"I'll buy lube next time, doll."

He gives her another kiss and looks at his brother who was lazily resting his face on her shoulder.

"We have to go downstairs, a rival gang showed up to bother us."

Ran sighed and nodded lazily, he kissed her cheek before grabbing her waist and getting up from the sofa. He took his leather jacket from the sofa and placed it on her shoulders, to cover her from possible predatory gazes.

"Are you okay, babygirl?"

"I'm fine, Ran."

"Great! I want you to stay with your friends until we get back. Don't wander around the club."

She nodded slowly and laughed at his serious look as she straightened her clothes, running her hand over her skirt, removing any creases.

When they left the room, Y/N felt her knees shaking. She's never done this before and this is the most intense thing she's ever done to them and it leaves her wanting more. She feels her pussy throb and gush some more.

"Damn! I'm so wet!"

She went to the table where her friends and Ayato were.

The brothers were smiling as they walked to the back exit of the club. The place is not very lit and the sound of the music is quite muffled, the two brothers joined the other members of Tenjiku, and furious Izana

"You guys looked like you were having fun."

Mochi taunted the Haitani brothers, leaning against the wall while the others looked at them.

"Our kitten is very cute and she is very needy, we had to give her a treat."

Ran said with the intention of causing anger in Izana and it seems to have worked, the albino scoffs and rolls his eyes at him. Ran smiles sarcastically while Rindou smiles behind his index finger knuckle.

" Let's go."

Izana grips his jaw so hard you could hear his teeth grinding. He takes one last look at the Haitani, his eyes have darkened, and pushes down the anti-panic bar, being the first to appear outside followed by the rest. They encounter the rival gang, Karasu-kai.

The moon shines outside in the dimly lit alley and the wind are welcome on this summer night after leaving a stuffy place with the smell of cigarettes and other aromas.

"Well, what do we have here? If it isn't Izana Fucking Kurokawa?"

The leader of the beginner gang, Gozo Sekiguti. The ugly guy with bowl cut hair and the crooked front teeth that can be seen when he smiles.

"Just seeing that horsey face of yours ruined my weekend."

All eyes turned to Izana at that moment, who had a cruel smile on his face.

"I don't want to waste any more of my time."

Izana approaches the leader and gives him, his famous roundhouse kick, making the ugly man fall unconscious to the ground.

"Damn! I expected more from you."

Izana scoffs while looking at the unconscious body. Some men in the group ran after seeing their leader fallen and others, to maintain some dignity, still had the courage to face them.

One came at Rindou with his fist raised, the blonde dodged the punch, grabbing the man's outstretched wrist and twisting it. A scream of pain echoed off the dirty walls of the alley.

"Who do these pieces of shit think they are?"

Shion takes his pair of brass knuckles out of his pants pocket. He fits each one between his knuckles. He knocks one of the men down and hovers over the guy, punching him several times. Shion gets up and licks the blood-stained brass knuckles while looking indifferently at the guy beaten and sprawled on the floor.

Ran looks over his shoulder as he pushes a guy's head, smashing it into the brick wall.

" Rindou, go in and take Y/N home. It's late. We'll meet up later."

Rindou nods and leaves the alley, but not before kicking one of his enemies in the stomach, he enters through the front door without facing the line to enter the club despite it being quite late, there are still people hoping to  enjoy the fun at the end of the night.

Upon entering, he bumps into people without bothering to look at them as they look at him with furrowed eyebrows or judgmental looks, in which Rindou ignores them as if they were flies, while others immediately leave, out of fear, so as not to catch fire crossed because they know the reputation of the youngest Haitani.

Immediately, he goes up the stairs to the second floor. He walks with hurried steps to the table that belonged to Y/N and her friends. However, they were not there. Rindou looks around with worried eyes not finding her anywhere on that floor.

"What the fuck! Where is she?"

Rindou swore softly in annoyance, looking around once more, he takes his cell phone from his pants pocket as he walks to the other side to get the blazer he was wearing earlier.

He dials her number before putting his finger inside his ear to try to hear the voice on the other side better, as the music blares loudly throughout the interior. He heard several rings and she didn't answer, he dials again and rings, and then goes to message box.

Rindou sucks his teeth irritably and curses under his breath.

"She's making fun of me. Disobedient brat. I'm going to teach her a lesson when we get home."

Rindou rolled down the sleeves of his button-down shirt and put on his blazer, he's ready to put an end to that night.

As he went down the stairs, he dodged some people who were energized by the drink, or something else, and were dancing to the music, until he reached another bar on the other side a little further away and noticed that, suddenly, in that hidden corner, there were some people, most necessarily men, standing like statues, staring at something amidst the gray smoke that shone from the bar's red light.

Rindou looked with trained eyes for what was catching the attention of all those people to the point of stopping what they were doing, and it was then that he saw her. The reason why those people felt unable to look away and, just like them, Rindou found himself stuck in that sight with his eyes slightly widened in shock.

Y/N was dancing on one of the bar counters, she was so drunk that she didn't even realize she caught the attention of whoever was nearby.

Her black lace blouse had a deep neckline that stirred the imagination of the men around who admired her, as did the short black skirt that rose up leaving her thighs on display and that outlined her curves. Her perky breasts, marked by the lace fabric, moved as she spun on her thin heels, her lilac hair that went past her shoulders and stuck to the back of her neck and face, her red lips stained by lipstick, she smiled freely at the spectators who ogled her in the dirtiest of ways.

As Rindou looked at her and the men around her, the frown on his face deepened, his violet eyes immediately darkened, his jaw tensed making his teeth grind against each other, he clenched his fists, and his veins slightly swollen pumps blood full of boiling poison, until the knuckles turn white from the force he exerts. He saw everything red around him.

There was a threatening feeling in the air, the desire to tear out those disgusting eyes that looked at his girl, he would throw those damn eyes to the vultures to eat. The younger Haitani's blood boils with fury within him, he was filled with jealousy and possessiveness. Unlike Ran, Rindou acts more impulsively. He is not as sociable nor has the skill with words and charisma like Ran. Rindou prefers the language of fists.

He was known for his more sadistic nature, an aura that oscillated between the distant and the untouchable. His eyes held a menacing fury that threatened to consume those who dared question him.

Y/N's arms moved with precision around her body and, suddenly, she pivoted on one foot, balancing on the jump with a perfection that caused murmurs of admiration all around.

She kept her eyes closed as she ran her hands down her chest, neck and waist. Her hips moved flexibly to the rhythm of the electrifying music mesmerizing the male eyes. It was an exceptionally exciting and delightful sight for Rindou if she were dancing just for him and not for a bunch of perverted, hormonal grown men.

Rindou was approaching and abruptly pushing away the people who were there, whoever looked at him with a dirty look or said something, Rindou would immediately break the guy's teeth.

He saw Miyo and the other two girls shouting over the loud music at Y/N for her to get off the counter, they tried to pull her by her arms and legs, however, Y/N seemed to have buttered her body to slide down so easily from them.
Ayato was nowhere to be found.

Y/N twirled once again on the polished counter, however, soon after, strong arms pulled her down. Y/N felt a muscular arm wrap around her shoulder, and it was so fast that she didn't even feel the air being pulled from her lungs as she was thrown like a sack of potatoes onto someone's broad shoulders.

Before she screamed in a daze at the brute who was kidnapping her, a familiar voice came to her ears.

" Well, we're going home, Y/N. The party's over."

Rindou speaks, his voice imbued with a hint of irritation. Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck to support herself better. She feels dizzy, watching everything swirl around her, she clings tighter to Rindou's neck and swallows something acidic that was rising up her throat due to the pressure of her stomach on his right shoulder.

Bleary-eyed, she can still recognize those unique shades of hair along with the 80s mullet. His masculine scent mixed with his manly sweat warms her already hot body as she hides her face in the crook of his neck.

Y/N began to slur her words as her eyeballs felt heavy and downturned. She didn't have the energy to look at Rindou for a moment without letting her drowsy state control her, her body felt like jelly despite feeling warm. All the drinks she'd had were now ganging up on her, kicking and punching her.

" R.....hic...Rin, I.....hic...I'm......n.....hic....not d.....hic......drin......hic...king......hic... an......hic.....any......hic...more."
( Rin, I'm not drinking anymore.)

Y/N sighs softly and whimpers. Rindou feels her soft, plump lips touch the hot, sweaty skin of his neck, timidly warming his heart that was previously pumping pure green poison.

He rested his large, veiny hand on her soft, round buttocks, giving it a firm squeeze causing the flesh to overshoot between his fingers as he smiled at the cute little moan coming from her.

Rindou will make sure to make her remember who she belongs to. Y/N tries to rub her thighs, she felt a strong sensation of heat rise to her moistening pussy, an unknown desire embedded in her body, after feeling his strong and warm hand covering her right buttock.

Rindou looks around at the men, who were previously watching her with their eyes full of depravity, for them to see that she belongs to him and that only he can touch her. They looked away after staring into the dark and fierce violet eyes, and realizing that that specific girl belongs to the Haitani and that she is inaccessible to them.

Y/N's friends plus Ayato, who appeared after leaving the men's bathroom, followed behind Rindou.

As soon as they were outside the club, Y/N felt a strong feeling of nausea. She turned to the side away from Rindou's face and vomited, whoever was nearby would receive the hot and powerful jet.

Some of the liquid got on Rindou's pants, he wrinkled his nose in disgust, however, he didn't worry because he just had to put them in the wash, his attention is only on her.

Rindou acted quickly, placing her gently on the ground, he brushed the lavender strands away from her face and gathered them into a ponytail, tying them around his fist, before Y/N squatted down, spilling out more of her stomach contents. The girls came to her with an expression full of concern filling the three girls' faces.

"Y/N only had two glasses. But, the second glass felt like the alcohol entered her system very quickly, leaving her full of energy like a child after eating sweets."

" She said she wanted to dance and we thought she was going to dance there next to the table. But, she felt loose and ran down and jumped on the bar counter. We were afraid of her reaction, thinking that something serious could happen . And we ran after, then we shouted for her to get down and tried to pull her but, Y/N looked like the Hulk after the drink."

Miyo finished explaining, complementing what her cousin started.

Rindou confused and astonished, frowned and narrowed his darkened violet eyes as he took in everything he had just heard. His eyes were still looking at the floor before he pushed his glasses up his nose.

"Someone drugged her. Damn son of a bitch. I'm going to kill."

He knows how to solve this, as they have influence and know the club manager, they will ask for recordings from the club's internal cameras and locate the person who drugged her. Very easy, fast and simple.

"It's okay, Miyo. I'll take Y/N home and take care of her. If you want to stay and enjoy the rest of the night…"

Rindou was interrupted by Ayato who said that they would go home and that if he needed anything for Y/N, just call him. Rindou thanked him for his sincere help. He is happy to know that his girlfriend has good friends who care and worry about her.

" I'm leaving now. Y/N needs to rest."

They said goodbye and Rindou walked to his and Ran's car. He carried her in bridal style.

With her eyes closed, Y/N adjusted her head on his robust chest wanting to feel his warmth and absorb his scent.

Rindou unlocked the door with the beep coming from the key fob and opened the door, carefully placing Y/N in the passenger seat, then he pulled the seat belt around her torso, making sure she was safe.

"It's going to be a long night. Ran is going to be so furious when he finds out"

Rindou talks to himself. What he didn't know, however, was that someone was watching them from the shadows. They hovered in the alley across the street, watching the younger Haitani place Y/N's half-conscious form into the car.

" Tch… I almost had her in my arms…"

They mutter to themselves.

Thank you for the votes and comments.

Sorry for the delay in publishing this chapter. I tried to do my best in writing the scenes🔞.
I don't have much experience, however, I will try to do my best in the next scenes.

Thank you for continuing reading. Please keep commenting and giving your votes to cheer me up.

I wish you a good night/ good morning/ good afternoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.6K 16
๐—™๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ สฐแตƒโฑแต—แตƒโฟโฑ สณแตƒโฟ [๐™ถ๐šž๐š—๐šœ & ๐š๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ] โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค "Just 30 days, let's be married for a month." ใ€Ž ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฃ๐—š-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ ใ€ ...
47.8K 1.4K 18
[๐‘๐š๐ง ๐‡๐š๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™š๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง...
125K 5.8K 27
โ๐™„ ๐™‚๐™๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž ๐™„ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™‚๐™Š๐™‰๐™‰๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™‰.โž โ—œ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ— ...
192K 7.3K 30
In order to survive, Y/N (reader) made the worst thing decision that she didn't expect to do. She worked at the club that full of men, buying a woman...