Flower of Death

By XJapaneseX

◇a young Japanese high school girl going through a time period of strange encounters and paranormal moments b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
-END-

Chapter 21

12 0 0
By XJapaneseX

Prinica looked to the pages of her documents in her free time.

[ Document 14244. 
the infinite ouroboros file .146
Info generator and backstory.

One of the most destructive and most dangerous criminals in Japan. we will be taking an overlay about her entire character.
she did a total of 17 crimes and a decimation of 500 to 1 million humans. this document is written by ourokari. this is mandated to be shared by the japanese, hong Kong, and chinese government public. ( PSA: everyone in the asian world needs to know since we got nearly destroyed 2 years ago. So fuck those kind of people that tries to brag that they are alive and well while they were in the war. nobody cares that your blood didn't get spilled on the floor. nobody gives a fuck. I'm tired of people trying to brag about their well-being when I bring up the war in important meetings or conversations. I'm spilling out my soul. many innocent people died, and then somewhat you want to brag about a disaster that didn't kill you but did kill nearly the entire world. nobody cares fucking cunt. sorry, I got too violent. anyways. I'm gonna write this document now. my boss is gonna fire me for this)
infinite ouroboros is a young japanese girl raised in a cult involved many occults, brainwashing, and devil worshiping. she was an innocent girl raised to be serving the devil and to be serving as the next leader of the Infinite dragon cult. her mother is Kargurki Guri, and her father is Guri Serp. (I'm only gonna mix up their last name since I barely know her mother since I'm basically from the same family. I barely know the women, so that's a secondary disclaimer.)
her entire life goal put on her as even a child is to take control of the world and be the leader of the Infinite dragon cult. to do that. she got brainwashed and truamatized as a child to be turned to a different person and be as much of a psychopath that want she actually wants. her father imputed that goal into her life so much that she would even destory life and make people suffer for even a thread of that control she wanted. her actual name is Mei Serp. the name: infinite ouroboros is a replacement to her actual name and to hide her old identity to make way for this psychopathic version of her.

for this goal. she committed many atrocities and crimes enough to serve 300 years in jail. She became insane for the idea of control and even tried to break down a game production just for it. everything she did was being controlled. taking over SAO is guri's command, causing a catastrophic disaster to corrupt the whole world with poison is guri's command. she got betrayed by her father once she went to her last stand to fight against kiki and Cresent Wolfs. guri betrayed her and claimed to be the real infinite ouroboros. she wasn't pure evil, but she had been changed into a different person just so guri can manipulate and kill right at the end of her goal plans. That's all. their is more to examine about her character and how her stats are. what's her battle prowess like? does she fight? And how did she nearly end the world? the documents will be reviewed tomorrow."

she closed the document and set it down on her desk.

"So her character was all about having a purpose to follow like a normal human in life, but her purpose is to reach a goal that makes humans suffer and die on her own will. she's an interesting person to study on. to be a threat to everyone around you for only one goal but still managed to gain many atrocities to your being like it's a cake walk...the only goals given to her to be the next leader of the cult she's in and also to gain control to everyone since that goal had been set out for her entire life. like it's a goal forced upon her own life and how she can live as a human. like no more other choices or goals set out for her, but for one goal that can possibly destory her in the future. huh.."

"Miss prinica. a visitor arrived to set up a conversation with you. her name is yui black.
she's injured and bleeding."

"She's injured...? Let her in. I need to know what's going on."

the butler opened the door to yui's body, nearly falling on the floor.

"What happened?!"

"Ugh...the hairilari family attacked my home once I woke up to screaming in my mansion lobby. 23 people who work under me died in my own home. 5 people were injured, which isn't good at all.
the only thing I saw once I got downstairs is people dead on my floor. I'm guessing that the family has been angry at everyone since Nuviei died under the hands of kiki. ahh..."

she held her wounds so tightly to keep any blood from spilling.

"No, no, calm down and rest. You are bleeding a lot. did they give out a warning, or did they enable a war crime upon us or you?"

"N-no.. they didn't. but they had a tie to their explosive weaponry leading back to suki's new region. Which is suspicious. They had a name written out on their clothes spelling "KILL CRESENT LEADER" we need to watch out for the hairilari family. they are highly dangerous with their new weaponry. They don't use weapons like that before. Anyways...
A-ahh.. I saw the information sent to me through the email. why didn't you take accountability about hairilari since they are sensitive about Nuviei's death? I can still see her headless body in that banquet through my memory..."

"Sakura from Cresent had been feeding me information about kiki. and I wasn't in the banquet since I had an important mission to do, so I had no idea what happened. what was I supposed to do?"

"I expected you to be smart about it.. sending her information to our emails. but nooOoO..
hairilari is probably going to commit a war crime upon all of us now.💢"

she laid her head onto the wall, wincing in pain a bit.

"Fine.
I fucked up. Are you happy now. head of the Shidekobushi Black family? I don't need to explain my reasons for sending private information about one person to all of you sick fuckers.
yui black. did you do something to hairilari to make them attack you, or did they attack because they were angry about their head being dead?"

"Don't use my full name. But giving out information about the person being put out as a sidekick is kinda of an issue. because most people would rather take the information and then share it with others, or they would take it for themselves.
I don't care about the hairilari family. The only thing they are good for is causing trouble and making issues for everyone. Never mind me.
what is up with y-you.. what have you been doing?"

"I been using Sakura and also been trying to have my chance to fight kiki during the war. when the destruction sparks and our swords get coated in the blood of those that fight us.
But we also need to watch out for the Witchworth family. suki's family is mysterious. we dont know their intentions.
Never mind that.
you can use the med kit on the closet of my room, I have it locked away for some reason, but use that, ok? I have to go back to japan real quick."

"N-ngh.."

she wrapped her wound up, still wincing in pain.

"w-why...?"

"I need to do something. It's... a bit private. don't worry about it. I will get dressed and stay here in the meantime. Allow your wounds to heal in my home. my butlers and maids will take care of you."

"Ahh...alright."
_________________________________________

"The fire blazes, and the ocean swoons in the air upon the forces of nature, I slowly open the abandoned door to the preschool. automatically hit with a disgusting stench of dispair and sadness all across these decaying halls.
I walk to the hall. Destroyed picture of kid's drawings, old blood, the building nearly fall apart, the windows shattered, and the doors broken down."

"I see an old device in some of the classrooms. it's a brainwashing mechanism, and it's shut off and replaced with grass and an ecosystem since it's an old machine after all. I remember it all. when we got kidnapped and put into this school just to watch something horrifying and possibly unhumane to look at. To look at the world and see it slowly fall down by just one person who started it all."

mimi shined her light to the hall in an emotionless look.

"I look down even more. as you can see. I'm not even talking at the moment, so this is pre-recorded. I only spoke about my experience being in that pre-school, so sit back, relax, grab some snacks, and listen to my voice..
I don't have one, but you can get the point.

so I walked down further to see rotten bodies near the entrance to the school. they look like teachers and faculty members. I'm guessing they didn't survive the command she initiated upon japan. I can see the playground all busted down and ruined, and everything is gone in here. I'm surprised that she did so much to people that I even forgot that she's human. I don't want to move to the cafeteria yet. I need to investigate a bit more. she had done so much damage. and so much damage to kiki as well. how did we even come across a threat like her. she's an enemy to humanity just for one goal. And that goal is actually kind of stupid. I look more towards the halls of this fallen preschool. dead kids in the nap time area.
and more dead kids across the cafeteria entrance. in order to get Sakura's father back. I must relive the truama here, and I must face it down just so I can get him back. why would they have an executioner dungeon at the bottom of the school? did this preschool get built on a 1700s dungeon, a burial ground under a war or slave cellar? how should we know? We didn't even know how she got to the entrance of the dungeon in the first place.
I then get to the cafeteria. This place reeks of dispair. back to back fighting against the infinite ouroboros when we were only prepping and planning to kill her. this place reeks of blood, and the rotten sensation of sadness to watching the entire world gets nearly destroyed. That poison nearly reached hawaii. I just found that out early 8 months after the war. The shattered TV glass all around the floor of the cafeteria. I'm so disappointed, and I feel no emotion towards this stupid situation. ouroboros is a person who is supposed to be disliked and hated on. I don't care if many people find her hot, attractive, or cool. she's already worshipping even without her cult.
and this goddamn tile on the floor."

she pressed her foot on the button like tile. and then a bunch of spears shinked out with a bunch of other spears supposedly pulverized the human.

"The marks of the planted spears have old blood on them. The roof of the cafeteria is supposed to shoot out more spears to hit the person's frontal body. the spear when you look up is supposed to completely decimate your heart into nothing but a flesh bag of blood. that's how malori died so quickly..huh. I still remember it even more now. As I looked up. that detail is so hard since she got killed by spears piercing through all the ends of her body. That top spear killed her off since she had multiple minutes to say her last words. being plunged into multiple spears is one thing.. but you can still be alive if that happens to you. The most disgusting part about her execution is malori's steps of old blood since her execution is basically torture mixed with murder.
I can see it on the door she came out of. literally seeing our group in happiness, and then it dissappears right when the tile has been pressed right on her walking space."

she opened the door to some stairs and a dungeon of video game like walls.

"This is what it is. I can still see malori's steps walked towards the path to see us all. I can see the saws on the walls, the traps, the swords waiting to rip through my leg using either a string or a timing trap. and then the dungeon all together like a torture maze. I found out that this is supposed to be a maze, but ouroboros made it easier for her to reach her demise. but..
Those stairs weren't there before. I remember when malori was on a floor instead of stairs connected back to the cafeteria."

she shined her light to the darkness, but then she heard a muffled sound.

"I will have to be careful. because the traps are advanced, so I'm going to use my footwork prowess to dodge all of them because I'm really trying not to come out as injured once I got her father. I really do love sakura and I can understand why she's doing this. But with the way things are going right now.   she can't do this. I won't let her do this. I'm a strong person myself. I won't let the head of a family terrify and manipulate my lover. I'm reaching the end of this dungeon. The traps aren't that frequent anymore compared to malori's part. Which is weird.. the muffling sound is coming down more loudly now. these traps aren't that easy to dodge, but at least I reached the end of this dungeon. I know my way back, so I have nothing to worry about."

mimi slowly opened the door to see torture devices, and Sakura's father tied up.

"I saw him in shock. He's afraid and injured. worrying about his daughter more than his own death. I used my weapons to untie him. he recognized this place so well. And he was erratic because of it. he reported to me that he had a nephew trapped in the same dungeon, and then he got executed the same way malori died. The principal blackmailed him into saying nothing, and then he didn't listen and reported his rape acts to the public. so he got executed here when the kids were out of school for the whole week.
I got him out of the dungeon. and then I tried my best not to give more injuries to his body because of the traps.  I reached up the stairs, and then I met with someone so familiar. I will shut off this pre-record since this is the time I had to waste more of my energy on this asshole of a family head. Before I go. PSA: rape is a serious issue and a terrible situation to be in. Joking about rape isn't funny and makes fun of people who are rape victims isn't funny. Shut your ass up. whoever is reading listening that got sexually assaulted or raped then you deserve the world. that's all I'm gonna say.
Mimi signing off."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"
Prinicia. what are you doing? Came here to torture her father more just so you can skin off information about kiki? I won't let you do this to her any longer.💢"

"Oh, the cute canadian girl is mad at me because of your weak girlfriend. she had no hesitation to give me information about her since her father is right in your hands. sad about her daughter and sad that he's tortured. what do you expect me to do? The information she gave me is now in every family's email. so why don't you let him go since your friend's information is already at the walls at every one of these families to check their emails. Answer that. dumb-ass."

mimi let him down and brought out her webs and her sword.

"Enough of this. This is stupid. You literally kidnapped her father and threatened to kill him if she didn't give you the information needed to share with all these families. Am I correct, or do I need to say it in proper order? because I'm not hesitant about saying it to your face again.💢"

"Well, you're right. But I need her father in order to get her to spill more information out of her mouth. so come on. leave this place and leave him, or I will kill you for it. which one is it? last chances come with your fate, too."

"No. I care about both of them. and if I need a incontinent asshole to fuck them up through your ways then stop it right it. and I will force you to do it."

mimi was serious, and her glance was also pretty threatening to princia a bit.

"I'm surprised that a girl like you is able to be intimidating.. I will be laughing if it wasn't so sad. Sad to see that you are facing your weapons right in front of me when I can clearly dash right in front of you and skin you alive. Do you want that to happen to you?"

"I don't care what happens to me. as long as this chaos can stop, then I will continue to battle for it.
Bring out your weapons and come at me...princia of the Arctic Knight family. and heir to the throne of the Arctic palace. come and get it.💢"

"Huh..you used my full family name...I don't like that? What are you trying to get into. You lolita wearing shitbag.💢"

mimi wasn't even trying to respond to her nonsense but to fight.

"Enough. come at me and stop playing. unless you aren't strong enough to fight me. wow.. way to be a family head when you can't even fight a "loli" girl. Such a pathetic encounter.♡"

"SHUT UP."

prinica rushed to her and clashed her sword against mimi.

"So defensive. I feel sorry for your family's future."

mimi dodged all of her fight patterns, but that point is to set up the webs to give a painful attack behind her back.

"What happened to your confidence, mimi? All you are doing is dodging when you want to fight me so challenging."

"Hmph."

she slammed her back and hit her with a sword art as she went through her, princia looked behind her, looking at her scars through her body. mimi jumped up and spammed fast sword movements to her top body.
Princia dodged all of it but was mimi with mimi right in front of her, clasping their swords once again.

"Geez, you are strong, damnit. I'm gonna get serious this time!"

prinica dropped her weapons and rushed to her, mimi dodged her attack but it busted a hole through the preschool. mimi kept dodging her attacks.

"Shit shit I can't find a opening."

mimi jumped back even further away from her and throw the webs at her area at all points of the cafeteria. prinica broke all of the webs and jumped up to grab her leg.

"CRAP! AH-"

mimi slashed her down and threw daggers at her body down below. princia jumped up and attacked, but mimi continued to dodge.

"STOP. DODGING."

Mimi got stabbed in her leg and slammed down. mimi had her last chance to pull an attack. so she pulled the planted webs around her and then did an attack right when she landed.

"Are you ready to die, bitch- ah -"

the webs came right in her area and slashed her all across her body, mimi slowly stood up, wincing in pain. and wrapped the webs around her body.

"Ah..ah..weren't you aware that I wasn't actually being serious. I was going easy on you since you are skilled but not skilled enough. you didn't even notice one detail in my same attacks. your reflexes and your dodging skills are really good. but..."

"What are you getting at?💢"

something stabbed her in the back and pulverized her back.

"GU-UGAAAHH!!"

"I told you. I told you, but you didn't listen to a word I said. I have powerful physical strength, and some loli like you aren't able to do so much damage to me. now sit here and suffer your bleeding wounds. I will collect her father and put him back down to the dungeon. If you have an issue, then come fight me. you don't have any luck trying to get some damage out of me. Orr...I can kill you right now, and your annoyance will disappear."

prinica walked to her with her weapon and reached it to her head.

"NO!"

"Who the fuck broke my weapon."

"Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"what?💢"

kiki held mimi up and looked at her injuries. it's not fatal, but it's a bit heavy.

"Why are you here? Coming back into this preschool to relive your truama or to kill me? pick and choose what you want to do. You random cocksucker."

"What did you do to her? What did you do to Sakura's father? is he tortured? Is he injured? tell me before I rip your mouth open including your fucking jaw.💢"

"You can see it on the side that he's passing out due to the wounds I gave to him. now how is that fun? To live is to hurt other people and to live is to be born to commit a sin. You, on the other hand, had committed many sins. do I need to tell you the truth about why I have him hostage?"

kiki laid her down, unleashing her sword.

"What is it? I don't care what it is. just tell me why."

"Hmm.. good girl. bring out your weapon and charge at it against me. I have always wanted to battle you ever since I stalked you and uri."

"Stop with your bullshit and tell me the truth."

"Well. Your friend sakura.
Is lying to you.
every time you speak with her.. every time she shares information about you since she knows you better than most people. she has been feeding me information on a plate, and you are the ingredients. Everyone is looking for a way to either decimate you or stop being an ally to uri's supposedly unrivaled heritage. so that's what she's been doing. Being gone for so long.. Wonder where she is... Everything she does is the truth, and the truth is gonna scar your soul into nothing but an orb full of scratches. Every time I say another word in this moment. then it's gonna scar your soul. Over and over until some flesh is ripped off your body, but how much the truth is going to crush you to death? Are you continuing to trust her and consider her as a friend for doing this to you? Are you going to hate her? HEHE♡ PICK A SIDE OR DO I NEED TO USE A CERTAIN DEVICE TO FORCE YOU TO CHOOSE?"

"she did what.
Mimi.
Are you a part of this?"

she noticed a dark dim look on her face, but it had an aura of dispair on it.

"No, I would never."

"Oh, but she would. I'm pretty sure your loli friend is just lying to you after all the times she supported you and taken care of you throughout these years of your friendship. such sad sad faces. I want to feel your dispair. Or-
Do I need to pick up the pace a bit?"

"YOUR LYING."

- to be continued☆

(🍿)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 198 21
have you ever been an outcast in your own family. nichiro has that is how her life has always been since the day she was born because she is a demon...
34 2 19
A young girl goes on a self guided journey in search of lost childhood friend. Along down her journey she's comes across some tough choices. She had...
798 5 21
She didn't mean for this to happen. Maybe it was the venomous thoughts that infiltrated her brain at that exact moment. Or maybe her sub-conscious...
1 0 10
A girl who meet a boy and went through trma to find this boy