Domination [Astarion x Reader]

By carvedintomyskin

Turned on by watching you enjoy Abdirak's 'teachings', Astarion pulls you aside at the Tiefling party AU wher... More

Domination
Deprivation
Desire
Degradation, part 1
Degradation, part 2
Devotion
Deliberation
Dirty
Depth
Defiance

Denial

2.6K 46 16
By carvedintomyskin

"So now we're running errands for mushrooms? Really?!" was the last thing you heard from him before Astarion had stormed off to his tent.

He'd been in a terrible mood ever since you entered the Underdark - and you get it. If you were the one who hadn't seen the sun for 200 years - or hells, even one year - you would hate it down here too.

As it were, you don't mind the darkness too much yourself. You do mind what it's doing to Astarion though. You've tried talking to him about it a few times, but that had only seemed to make matters worse.

The only thing you know to do to help things along is to get out of here as quickly as possible. The problem with that is that there's too much to do down here, and for half of those things, you don't even know where to start. Among other things, you're looking for clues about the Nightsong, you promised Thulla to free her kin from slavers, and now you agreed to help the Myconids. Things just keep adding up, as they always seem to for your group.

You sigh and decide to give Astarion a bit of space.

You spend the evening helping Gale with cooking and talking with the others. It's a strange little group you've assembled but it's usually fun to hang out with them. As long as they're not at each other's throats, that is. Tonight everyone gets along though and you talk and laugh together as you share a meal.

Your thoughts keep returning to Astarion though, missing him in this little group dynamic. Wondering what you could do to make him feel better.

At some point, the fire burns low, everyone's getting tired, and you all retreat to your tents. You sneak off to Astarion's tent instead of your own. You squat down in front of it. "Hey," you say quietly in lieu of knocking.

You can hear some movement in the tent, then the flap opens and Astarion's kneeling in front of you. "Hello, darling."

"I was wondering if there's anything I can do to cheer you up."

He cocks his head and smirks at you. "You want to cheer me up?"

You can't tell whether he's flirting with you or surprised that you care enough to offer. Maybe it's both. "Yes, I do. Is there anything I can do for you?", you say smiling.

"I might have an idea or two. Let's find a spot outside of camp?"

"Okay."

You grab a bedroll and some water and explore the area around camp. It doesn't take long until you find a nice spot where it's unlikely anyone's just gonna walk by or you're gonna get ambushed by some Underdark creature.

Astarion beckons you to sit down on the bedroll, and you do. He sits down in front of you and pulls you into a kiss.

"I need you to trust me tonight. Can you do that?"

You look at him curiously. You wouldn't have done any of the things with him you've been doing if you didn't trust him. "Of course I trust you."

He smirks. "Remember you said that."

You have no idea what he's on about but that's kind of exciting.

"Take off your clothes, darling."

You take off your shirt first, then shoes, socks, and pants. He sits back and watches you intently as you do. There's no shame in his gaze as he stares at your body, taking it all in. You open the clasp of your bra next, then slide the straps down your arms, slowly, teasing him a little. He bites his lower lip as he watches. Slowly still, you take off your bra and put it to the side. You watch him stare at your breasts for a moment. You have to smile at the desire in his eyes.

You go to take off your panties next, but he stops you. "Wait. Get up."

You look at him curiously, but you obey. You're standing in front of him now, almost naked when he's still fully dressed.

"I want to enjoy this. Turn around."

You do.

"Take it off, slowly, and bend forward as you do."

You can feel your cheeks flush as he says this. He's clearly seen you naked before, but this still makes you feel a little nervous, a little exposed. You still do as he says, making a little show of it, bending down ever so slowly.

"Just beautiful," he praises, "now come here, pet."

You turn to face him again. He's still sitting, so you kneel down between his legs, letting yourself be pulled into a passionate kiss.

He repositions the two of you, making you lie back and getting on top of you.

His face hovering above yours, he asks, "You remember your safe word, don't you, darling?"

"Yes, Astarion."

"Say it for me?"

"Owlbear."

"Good girl."

His hands start exploring your body and his mouth soon follows. He's kissing your neck, collar bone, breasts. He takes his time on your nipples, licking, sucking, and biting until you moan and moan and moan.

Then, he moves further down, past your stomach, until he's just above your crotch. He grabs your left thigh, lifting it up and towards you, and resumes kissing you on the inner side of it. You watch him. He looks so beautiful like this.

He kisses his way down your thigh, until he's almost at your vulva. You moan, eager with anticipation. But he just smiles, puts down your leg and lifts up your other thigh.

"Astarion, please," you whimper as he's moving away from your clit instead of towards it.

"Patience, pet."

He kisses his way down your other thigh now, frustratingly slowly. By the time he's worked his way toward your crotch, you're moaning again.

He still won't kiss you there though. Instead, he takes his time rearranging your legs so they're both up in the air and your hips are tilted, opening you up for him.

He runs his thumb over your labia, first one side, then the other. The anticipation is difficult to take now and you whimper as he keeps doing this instead of touching your clit. You can feel the wetness that keeps pooling between your legs as he touches you everywhere except where you want him most. "Hmm... please..."

He adds his mouth now, planting kisses on your labia. You moan and whimper until he finally pushes his tongue between your labia and licks from your entrance up to your clit. You moan in relief of finally being touched there and press your hips toward him, asking for more.

Again, he takes his time just licking up and down your vulva. "Please, Astarion, I need more," you beg. He repeats the motion a few more times, undisturbed by your plea, leaving you whimpering.

"Tell me what you want then, pet." He looks up at you from between your legs.

You can't believe he's going to make you say it. "Please just... suck on my clit, finger me, fuck me, anything." You can hear the desperation in your own voice and it's a little embarrassing.

"So impatient," he chides. You can see in his eyes and the way he smirks that he loves hearing you beg though.

When he finally starts paying more consistent attention to your clit, it feels like heaven. It doesn't take much to have you moaning his name - a couple flicks of his tongue, some sucking on that sensitive bundle of nerves.

He moves one of his hands up your body, over your stomach and ribs, to your breast. He cups it, grabbing your flesh and playing with your nipple as he continues using his tongue on your clit. You feel pressure building in your core as you moan and whimper and press your hips against his tongue.

The pressure keeps building as he keeps sucking in a rhythm that works ever so well for you. Your core burns now. Your walls clench as you imagine him pushing two fingers inside of you. He keeps going with his tongue and soon, you're moaning incoherently.

"Astarion. Fuck. Yes. Please. I- hmm, yes."

You're so close, you can feel the pressure in your core inching toward that sweet, sweet breaking point. Your orgasm is practically here when - he stops. As he moves up to kiss you, you whimper in frustration. "I - no, please keep going-"

His body is on top of you again now, and he shushes you. "You're so delectable, my pet, I want you to taste yourself on my tongue." He pulls you into a kiss. You really can taste yourself in his mouth, but all you want is for him to continue, to touch your clit, to make you come. As he kisses you, you push your hips against him, seeking friction. You can feel his hard cock through his breeches.

"Please," you beg against his lips, as he gives you a moment to breath. "Please Astarion, I was so close, please just make me come."

You're not stupid, of course, you know he knows how close you were. You know he could have pushed you over the edge but chose not to. You still can't keep yourself from begging though.

"Shh, pet, I know. Not now though. Now I want to see those pretty lips of yours on my cock. If you do well, I might consider touching you again."

The image of his cock in your mouth turns you on, but you also really want him to touch you - now. Your clit is still giving you little aftershocks of pleasure and it just makes you want that orgasm more.

He goes to sit up next to you and removes his pants and underwear. The sight of his hard cock makes you want to feel it inside of you so bad.

He beckons you to get up on your hands and knees, and you do, making space for him on the bedroll. He sits there, legs spread, and looks at you expectantly.

When you hesitate, still wanting him to make you come first, he says, "Come now, pet, be a good little girl and do as you're told."

You close the distance to him and run your tongue over his shaft, up to his tip, then cup his tip with your lips. You lick and suck on it, making him moan.

The sound turns you on so much. You shift your weight onto one hand and move the other down between your legs, while continuing to suck on his cock. You find yourself so incredibly wet. Your clit is extremely sensitive when you begin touching it, and the heat in your core flares up. It won't take much at all to make yourself come.

Astarion buries his hand in your hair and you expect him to push you down further onto his cock, like he's done before. Like you love. But instead, he pulls you up abruptly, which pulls on your hair enough that it hurts. "Stop touching yourself, right now," he growls.

"But I-" you start to protest, but he quickly interrupts you. "No, I said you're not to come yet and you will not make yourself come, do you hear me? You won't touch yourself at all."

You pout at him, and he asks, sternly, "Understood?"

"Yes, Astarion."

As much as you want to come, you do love it when he orders you around.

His hand still buried in your hair, he pushes you back down onto his cock. It takes you a moment to adjust, to relax your jaw, and he lets you. When he feels you relax, though, he continues pushing you down, fast and hard, until you choke on his cock. He lets you come up and catch your breath, the tip of his cock still in your mouth. "Relax, pet. Let me fuck your throat."

You try your best to relax, and he pushes you down again. You can take more of his cock this time and he moves your head up and down again before you choke again. There's something to this - to him having all the control, to the point where you can't breathe properly if he won't let you - that makes your core burn hot.

You get better at taking him after a bit of time, and he eventually hits the back of your throat. He groans deeply as he does, and holds you there for a moment. It takes all you have to suppress your gag reflex. You can't properly breathe like this, and tears are running down your face. He pulls you up and you pant for air.

"You take me so well, pet," he coos. He caresses your cheek with the thumb of his hand not buried in your hair, wiping away a tear. "Can you take even more?"

You nod, eager to please. He pushes you down again and you're used to him enough now you don't choke immediately. He moves your head up and down only an inch or so at a time, hitting the back of your throat in quick succession. You groan around his cock, as it throbs in your mouth. Then you have to push yourself up, gasping for air. He lets you and strokes your head as you pant.

He pulls you up to him and kisses you. It's a sloppy kiss, with you still breathing irregularly.

"I love it when you let me fuck your throat," he groans. "Now get back on your back."

You lie down, legs angled, feet on the ground. He kneels between your legs, caressing your thigh for a moment, before pushing a finger into your entrance. "Hmm, you're so wet, darling," he murmurs and you moan at the same time. He thrusts his finger in and almost all the way out in a steady rhythm, curling his finger in the way you like it. It feels great, but it's not enough. "Please, more," you ask once again, and this time he grants you your wish, adding another finger. You groan as he does. Your core burns brighter again. It's never stopped since he first had his tongue on your clit tonight.

He fucks you with his fingers, and you feel yourself getting closer, but it's still not enough. "Please - please touch my clit," you get out in between moans.

He smirks at you. "Do you want my finger or my mouth, darling?"

"Mouth." It comes out in a moan. He repositions himself, never taking his fingers out of you. When he starts flicking your clit with his tongue, coupled with the thrusts of his fingers, you're instantly so much closer. Your whole body is sensitive now. Each thrust is sending little shockwaves through your body. As he sucks on your clit, you become a moaning, groaning, whimpering mess.

The pressure in your core builds and builds, almost at its breaking point now. You start to shake and your moans become uncontrollable. Your whole body feels like it's on fire. Just when you think you're going over the edge, the movement of his fingers stills and his mouth moves off your clit.

You groan in frustration. "Please, Astarion, please - just a bit more, I can't-" you beg incoherently.

He sits up so he's kneeling between your legs, looking down on you, smirking. "I do so love it when you beg, pet."

He cups your face in his hand and you lean into it, desperate for any touch of his at this point. He runs his hand down to your breast, squeezing it hard, again, and again, before twisting and pulling your nipple. He watches your face intently as you moan.

"Gods, Astarion, please just let me come."

He grabs your hips and pulls you toward him. A little moan escapes from your mouth. He grabs his cock, which looks rock hard at this point, and strokes it a few times. You bite your lower lip watching him. You press your hips against him, seeking friction between your clit and his shaft. He pushes your legs up, opening you up for him, then places the tip of his cock at your entrance.

"Yes, please, fuck me." You sound desperate, but you're way past the point of caring.

He pushes inside you. You're dripping wet at this point. There's barely any resistance at his thrust, just pleasure. So much pleasure. He thrusts in and out of you, quickly getting rougher.

There's such dirty sounds coming from both of your mouths, from his hips slapping against your thighs, and the wetness between your legs as he thrusts into you.

He adds his thumb on your clit and you're right back to the moaning mess you were before. Every time he pushes you to the edge without letting you come, then starts again, the pressure in your core doesn't reset but starts only a bit below what it was before. It takes only a bit of pressure on your clit together with him fucking you for your body to run hot and for you to start shivering. Your moans are getting louder and louder. "Yes, Astarion, yes," you yell out.

Just as you reach the edge, he takes his thumb away and his thrusts become slower, more shallow. You cry out, so close to coming, but not there. Again.

"I - please, I can't take any more of this," you whine.

He smirks. "I know, pet, I know."

He picks up speed again, fucking you hard and fast. He puts his thumb back on your clit, rubbing it. His thrusts add even more friction between his thumb and your clit. You start right there at the edge again, and this time, he finally pushes you over it. The pressure inside of you breaks in a wave that crashes over you. Your whole body reacts. Your back and neck both arch, you shake, and cry out in pleasure. You feel almost outside of your body as it reacts to your orgasm.

He keeps fucking you, lightening his touch on your clit, but keeping his finger there, prolonging your orgasm. It feels like every nerve in your body was on edge and is now feeling relief.

Your mind feels foggy as you enjoy the last waves running through your body. You barely register how Astarion admires you, so turned on by your intense pleasure that it pushes him over the edge as well. He thrusts into you a couple more times, then collapses on top of you.

You lie like that for a moment, both of you unable to speak or move. Wave after wave of aftershocks run through you, each one a little less intense than the one before.

When you're feeling a little less foggy, you gently run your fingers through Astarion's white curls. He's lying on top of you, his head on your neck and collar bone. When you kiss him on his head, he makes a little sound of appreciation, almost like a purr.

"I've never had an orgasm that intense," you murmur against his hair.

He turns his head, looks up at you and smiles. "I know you hated me through some of this darling, but I hope you don't anymore."

"I could never hate you." You plant another kiss on his forehead. "I might have cursed your name in my head a couple of times tonight though."

He chuckles and nestles his head back against your neck.

You lie like that for a bit while you're absentmindedly stroking his hair.

"I really enjoyed tonight," you say at some point, "I just need you to know that-" You bite your lower lip, looking for the right words. "This doesn't have to be just sex. It can be if you want to, but if you just want to spend time together without having sex - time where we're not killing goblins or looking for ways to get rid of our tadpoles, I mean - I'm here for that too."

He makes a sound of acknowledgement, an "mhmm", against your neck, but doesn't respond otherwise.

You figure you just wanted him to know and let it rest, going back to stroking his hair and enjoying feeling his body against yours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 31 1
Louis makes an off hand comment in an interview then comes home to find Harry has laid his old braces out on their bed. Or the one where Harry spanks...
23.6K 1.2K 25
In this novel, follow our main character Chloe as she settles in to play Baldur's Gate 3 after work for a few hours. When her party stumbles upon Ast...
19.7K 770 31
Astarion moves to exploit the kindness of the tiefling druid, Nymeria, in hopes of seducing her and securing her protection and his place at her side...
5.3K 99 10
"Kat had something come up, so I tracked you here," Sam admitted. "I didn't know you were coming to a... I dunno, sex dungeon." Colby laughed at that...