๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„

By -kkate

" ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž..." More

๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž

18.6K 949 422
By -kkate

"Move Asaad! Don't you have somewhere to be?" Carsyn questioned after he smacked her butt.

"That shit so fat, it's getting bigger too," He said as he stared at her ass with no shame.

"It's that baby weighttt," She dragged, doing a small twerk.

"Chill mama, I'm finna fuck around and stay home," He said while moving closer to his girlfriend, his hands resting on her now protruding belly.

The past three, almost four, months had been a breeze, but there has been a few changes.

Asaad actually put effort in changing his ways, he had been working at the more legal side of his business, and he actually enjoyed it. He actually found himself going to work in his corporate office during the week, doing things like going to meetings, new connections, things like that.

He may have slipped up a few times, and he knew it was wrong but he just couldn't help himself.

There was just something inside his head that was just telling him to do it, so he did. He wasn't killing as much as he used to, but he definitely still did it.

He also funded Carsyn's new lingerie launch, which was doing amazing by the way. She didn't need him to do it, he just did it because he wanted to.

On another note, the two were currently in the process of house-hunting, people around them thought that it was a little backwards because she was pregnant and they were moving in together without being married, but they didn't care.

Carsyn was going on her fourth month of pregnancy and it was time for them to start putting all of their plans in action before she got to the point where she couldn't help out as much.

She had also been doing well with not stressing, both her and Asaad did not want her to experience prenatal depression so they were doing their best to keep her stress-free.

"You sure youn' wanna come with me?"

"I'm sure Asaad, I'm going baby shopping with your auntie and your nana today anyway," Carsyn told him with a smile causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

"You just be hanging out with old women for fun?"

"She is not old! And yes, don't be hating on them," Carsyn defended, popping his arm.

If she were being honest, she loved being around his grandmother and aunt because she had never been surrounded by women like them before.

Other than her own grandmother, she had never really came in contact with maternal figures that weren't just old and bitter.

She looked up to them, and the women definitely didn't mind. They liked Carsyn, and they thought that she was perfect for Asaad.

"What time are you gonna be back?" She asked, watching as he leaned down, placing a kiss on her belly before standing back up and placing a kiss on her lips.

"By 7, I gotta go now,"

"Okay, I love you," Carsyn said first.

"I love you too ma,"

"That belly of yours is getting bigger and bigger! I can't wait to meet my granddaughter," Nana said to Carsyn as she, Asaad's Grandomther, and his aunt walked through buybuyBaby.

Ciara knew that Carsyn's baby would be her great-granddaughter, but she said the title made her feel old.

"'Ma, you don't even know if it's a girl yet," Latifa said while shaking her head.

"Girl hush, I know what I know," Nana replied causing Carsyn to just shake her head, the two were always fussing with each other. Everyone knew that it was all love though.

"I feel like it's a girl, Asaad thinks it's a girl too," Carsyn added.

"See, what I tell you. I saw this shit in my dreams guh'" Ciara sassed to her daughter causing Carsyn to laugh.

"I think I went a little overboard," Carsyn said to Asaad, who was sitting on the couch playing that game as she walked inside the living room with a bunch of bags.

"Why you ain't tell me you had shit in the car? Youn' needa be carrying allat' mami," Asaad told her, quickly shutting off his game before standing up and grabbing the bags from her.

"Sorry, I just wanted to save you the trip" She said, smiling when he leaned down to kiss her lips after he sat the bags down.

"Whew, your baby had me inhaling food all damn day," She breathed out as she plopped down on the couch, lifting her shirt so that her stomach was exposed.

"My princess gotta eat," He said causing her to shake her head as he placed a kiss on her belly next.

"You don't even know if it's a girl Asaad," She told
him as he sat down beside her, pulling her into his lap.

He just waved her off, admiring her face as she messed with his hair.

"Stop staring at me, weirdo," She told him playfully, attempting to ignore the chills that ran down her spine.

"I'm gon' marry you," He told her truthfully.

If he were being honest, he had been thinking about that a lot lately.

He truly saw Carsyn being the woman he spent the rest of his life with.

"Really Asaad? You better not be joking cause I'll cry,"

"I'm serious mami, Ion got no problem spending the rest of my life wit' you, which is crazy as hell 'cause two years ago I wasn't even thinking of settling down," He told her causing her cheeks to heat up.

She was thankful for her brown complexion, because if she were lighter then she would've been redder than a tomato.

"That's so sweet Asaad, I see myself spending the rest of my life with you too, honestly," She replied.

"You really done turned my ass into a family man, can't believe this shit," He said while shaking his head causing her to laugh.

"Now you need to grow out your beard and get a lil gut, I want that dad bod to be in full effect by the time I give birth,"

"Man hell nah," He said almost immediately causing her to laugh.

"You're so handsome," She mumbled softly as she pecked his lips repeatedly.

"Thank you mama,"

"I-

Carsyn was cut off by harsh banging on the front door.

They both looked at each other with confusion painted across their faces, they looked out of the large window of the living room to see two police cars with flashing red and blue lights.

Carsyn moved from his lap so that he could stand up, he kissed her lips quickly before going to answer the door.

"Asaad Murders, you are under arrest for the possession and distribution of illegal weapons, substances, and paraphernalia, and the potential murder of Rashad Parker, You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have a right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you," A police officer immediately said as two other policemen grabbed Assad, causing him to roughly shrug them off.

Carsyn walked over to the front door to see what was happening, her heart dropped when she saw the love of her life being put in handcuffs.

"Asaad-

"It's cool baby, don't stress it. Call Marion off my phone and he gon' tell you what to do. I love you," He said to her loudly as he was walked to a police car.

"I love you too!" She replied, her hands trembling as she watched him get put inside a police car.

Seems like Asaad was about to be back a square one.

#freeasaad!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 9.1K 27
๐—™๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น- ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ. ion proof read fuck yall and them errorsโค๏ธ.
635K 19.8K 31
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š...
933K 38.8K 53
|๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ| /๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป/ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...
113K 4.1K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...