Burn

By nikolatrash_

Won Yun-Hee has always looked up to Bada Lee, physically and metaphorically. It all started with a smirk, tha... More

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♡ Background Information ♡
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♡ The Sea and the Sun ♡
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♡ Please Don't Stop the Music ♡
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♡ Miscommunication ♡
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♡ Girls Day ♡
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♡ Promises ♡
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♡ Self ♡

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♡ Just a Kiss ♡

919 34 4
By nikolatrash_

Bada's POV
Her lips are so soft. I was just trying to walk to one of the practice rooms to start working on my choreography but now my mind is filled with the idea of her lips on my skin. I can't help but stroke the hand she kissed lightly, careful enough not to wipe it away but just enough to admire her and those lips. God, those lips. They're just making me crave more.

Yun-Hee's POV:
Just as I entered the room I noticed other members of the other crews and two women stood at the front. I bowed and apologised for the lateness before taking my space in the crowd of dancers. The girls bowed and began speaking. "Hello, we are Khan and we need your help. We are a duo girl group that are due to debut soon with our song 'I'm your girl' and we thought to visit Street Woman Fighter to help with the choreography for our song. The dance you preform will be picked and you will perform with us for our debut stage." Excitement explodes in the practice room as we wanted an opportunity like this to showcase our skills. Before we allow it to get out of hand, the girls played their song for us. To say it was amazing was an understatement. It was mind blowingly good. The things that I picked up mainly was the soft vibe of the song, it also had a very deep meaning which struck directly through my heart. The song speaks about two female friends and the journey through their friendship blooming into a much deeper love. Some may argue romantic and others platonic. Either way, it struck very deep and made my heart ache. I wonder what Bada would've been like throughout school. The uniform on her and how she would alter it to fit her androgynous look, like her sleeved rolled up and a couple buttons loose and even untucking the shirt. My mind began to wander into thoughts of Bada and I sharing a milk on our breaks, spring time at the school, walking home together, watching her dance in a quiet room during lunch while I bring her food so she stays healthy. All my thoughts get interrupted when Kang Daniel came in and gave us NDAs to sign for the song before the release. With this being such a private matter, the main dancer would be decided outside of the audience of crew members but with the idols and judges separately.

The idols said their thank yous and goodbyes and left us to think about choreography for the song. The producers provided the dancers with the song to help us practice. We got the 12 hours to create 30 seconds of choreography for the chorus, same as the other classes. Just as I'm about to leave, Cera and Baby Sleek approached me and we started up friendly conversation. "Im honestly not feeling confident as it is so different from every other vibe but I'm excited to see what you can produce." Baby Sleek turned to me with the compliment but also putting herself down at the same time made me frown.

"Thank you but I'm sure that you can put a cool twist on the choreography too. I'd like to see both of your styles shine." I smile at both of them and we continue with a bit of friendly conversation before we understand that we really need to practice. "As much as I loved our chat, we should start with our choreographies. Let's just promise to not make this any more serious or dramatic than needs be." We all chuckle and promise each other before heading off to private areas to begin creating. It is going to be difficult to create something a lot softer in terms of dance but the made up memories of Bada in school made my process a lot easier. The song played in my earphones as I started free styling just to see what flowed out.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
It got to about 11 pm when I realised I had been working non stop perfecting the short routine I had created. Grabbing my things and my water bottle I turned around to see Bada standing in the door. "Oh god you scared me!" I put my hand on my chest and dramatically gasp.
"Sorry I didn't mean to, how can you practice without music?" Bada now stepped closer to me, closing the distance between us.

"It's not difficult when it's a secret mission." I tap the side of my nose and wink at her. "How many doors did you try before you found me?" I realised that I was in one of the smaller training rooms without any labels or notes on the door to indicate I was in there.
"Erm around 5 I think. It got pretty embarrassing after the second one." I notice a small blush creep in as she looks away in embarrassment. Cute.

"Awww is my sea embarrassed? Look at you." This is where I got my confidence peaked and this is where I ducked down in front her to meet her gaze. Her eyes widen in surprise at my sudden boost in energy, she grabbed my bag and slung it over her shoulder.
"Come on, it's late and from what I saw you looked perfect so why don't you come over and we can watch a movie?" Bada smiled down at me and it only caused me to smile widely.
"That sounds nice." I put my bottle away and we both head out to the back where I'm met by the familiar sight of her bike. I turn around and lean on the bike, waiting for her to put my helmet on for me when I'm greeted with a brand new helmet to the usual plain black one. This new one was a soft pink colour and had white spray paint in the back of it that read 'Bebe X JR'. I look at her and can't help but chuckle. "You're so adorable you know." She looks away and passes the helmet to me, I slid it on and allowed Bada to adjust the straps securely.

Before long, we arrived at her apartment and I ran over to the dog sitting on his bed.
"Hello my love, I know I know, I missed you too." I gave him all my love and attention and didn't realise Bada was setting up for the movie until I had turned around to see the arrangement of pillows and the candles and the blanket. I gasp in awe as I run over and fall into the sofa, I stretch myself up and face the TV and Bada where she was stood. She lets out a little chuckle before joining me on the sofa. She pulls the blanket over both our legs and her pup jumps up onto her lap before settling in to rest.

3rd Person POV
Bada turns on a random movie but in all honesty, she's not paying attention. Her attention is more drawn to the proximity she has to Yun-Hee. All she could think about is how their knees are touching but neither of them are moving away, Yun-Hee's shoulder was pressed firmly against Bada's, only making her heart quicken. At some point during the movie, Yun-Hee's head drops down onto her shoulder, Bada was too scared too move, but with one look over, all she could see is the peaceful sleeping face of the older girl.

Bada's POV
She just looks so pretty, even when she's sleeping. With the worry of the closeness gone, I lift up my arm and put it around her shoulder, her head slowly falls onto my chest. Her features are even more angelic up close. Her eyes are still beautiful even when they're shut, her nose falls perfectly on her face and I even get to see the hints of glitter she placed on the tip, and her lips. Those lips have touched my skin before but they way I was looking at her now made it completely unbelievable. Before I can think, my hand reached up and cups her face gently, my fingers brushing lightly on her lips. What I wouldn't give to kiss her properly. My hand leaves her face before settling myself to unwind myself. I place my head gently on top of hers and find myself dozing off to the mixture of scents from my candles and her flowery perfume.

Yun-Hee's POV
I stretch out before I remember where I am. Shit. I sit up from the sofa and notice the blanket around me and the emptiness beside me. The main thing I realise is that my nose is being filled by delicious smells that I obviously have no choice but to follow. It leads me to the kitchen where I can see Bada cooking, back facing away from me.
"Good morning chef Bada" I chuckle at her as she turns around to meet my eyes with a smile.
"Did you sleep well? I know I'm not the comfiest." I reassure her that it's one of the best bits of sleep I had and we engage in a bit of talk over the delicious breakfast she had made for us. It's only I was done eating that I remembered about the class missions.
"Shit. Bada, what time is it?" I start looking around for my phone but she is quick to reassure me.

"Don't worry sunshine, we both have to get in early to practice before showing off the routines so I set alarms for us. It's 6:30 at the moment and filming starts at 9am. Let me go get ready and we can go to yours so you can also get dressed." I smile at her consideration for me and allow her to her room to get herself prepared. In the mean time I clear up the dishes and begin tidying up the living room space we had previously occupied. I manage to find my phone on the side table and see that I had a few messages to reply to. As I was about to start doing that, Bada comes out and I am just in awe at how good she looks.
"Wowwwww you look as handsome at ever. I've got everything here sorted so let's head over to my place now." She thanks me for the compliment and we head out to my apartment. It doesn't take long for us to arrive and I show her where she can leave her bike before we both enter.

"Yun-Hee? Where have you been?" My mum calls out from the kitchen.
"Shit, sorry mum I forgot to message you. I was at the studio when it got too late. Bada invited me over so I went and I just ended up falling asleep. I'm really sorry for not letting you know."
"It's okay as long as your safe. Im guessing you're Bada." My mum turns to the taller girl who's just been stood shyly behind me this whole time.
"Yes ma'am, it's lovely to meet you." She steps out and shakes hand with my mum.
"I'll leave you two to talk while I get ready. Bada, I won't be long." I smile at them both before running off to my bedroom. I can hear a muffled conversation going on but I can't focus on that right now, I need to get ready as quickly as possible. I notice that the Jam Republic group chat is going crazy, sending text after text. With that I need to ring Kirsten. I begin a FaceTime with her and she picks up with the other girls all with her.
(The next part is all on FaceTime so I'll break it up with names rather than the whole dialogue bits. Yun-Hee is just doing her makeup while on the phone)
K: girl where have you been? You've not been picking up since last night.
A: seriosuly, we didn't see you at all after you left the hideout
YH: sorry about that, I was doing my routine til late last night. Bada found m-
LG: Bada found you!?
YH: yeah and we ended up going to hers for a movie when I ended up falling asleep
A: Yun-Hee and Bada sitting in a tr-
K: wait you went to Bada's? Did anything... ya know?
YH: no it didn't, we just chilled out. We're just friends you guys. Yeah I might have a slight attractiveness to her but I can promise you she doesn't even look at me like that
E: lies. I can literally read her like a book when she's near you
LT: true, it's like she's smitten
YH: listen I'm not gonna feed into your delusions, plus my makeup is done so I need to get dressed and we will be at the studio in like 15 minutes.
K: okay byeeee, be safe on the bike

I end the phone call and apply the finishing touches before going to pick out an outfit that matches the vibe of the song and choreography that I created for it.

I decide to go for a soft pink aesthetic to go with the cherry blossom theme that I follow throughout the choreography. I step outside, shoes in hand (a pair of platform pink converse) and am greeted by the cutest view ever. My mum and Bada are sat at the table, talking over a cup of coffee but they turn to me once they realise that I'm finished getting ready. Bada stands up and walks over to me. "You look so pretty, you ready to go?" I nod at her and say my goodbyes to my mum when she pulls me in close to her.
"Keep this one, she's a good egg." I just blush and tell her I have to go. We once again jump onto the bike and manage to make it into the studio for 8am. We go our separate ways into the practice rooms to get a little bit of extra rehearsing in before going to the hideouts for the producers interviews

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
I enter the hideout and am met with a flurry of compliments and questions but those are all happily interrupted by the producers instructions.
"May all the members head down to the fight zone, Secret Class members please head to the main rehearsal room."
I stand up and am about to leave when Kirsten grabs my arm to stop me. "I've not had chance to ask you about your class. Is everything going okay?"
"Yeah I'm not allowed to talk about it much but I've got this, don't worry." I smile at her to reassure her and then make my way down to the room. It's only the other mission dancers there until the producers inform us that we must decide on which choreography to choose to dance to amongst ourselves. I'm seated between Cera and Baby Sleek and I can sense their nervousness, I place a hand on each of their knees and hope that a part of them is at ease that I have their backs in here.

One by one we all take our turns in showing our routines until it's finally my turn. Cera and Baby Sleek cheer me on as I get up. In front of the others, I shake out my nerves and go over the moves in my head. Once the music begins, so does my body, I flow along with the music showing off the feminine side of myself with a few harder hitting parts. At the end of the 30 seconds I was met with applause from my teammates. I bow in appreciation and go to sit back down.
"I don't think we need to discuss here, I want to do Yun-Hee's choreography." Cera began the discussion and one by one they all voted for mine. I was just beaming with happiness and pride, I thanked them all for their trust in me and proposed a nice lunch, on me, before we begin practice.
"Pick whatever you like and we can order it here."
"Ahhhh unnie you're treating us so well!"
"Thank you so much!" I pass my phone around until it reach Sowoen where she just freezes.
"Sorry for looking unnie but Bada messaged you." She tries to pass the phone back but I push it back towards her.
"It's okay, just place your order and I can reply after" I wanted to show trust and communication with my temporary team. I've never been one for a leader role but I have taught my Jam girls a few choreographies in the past so I hope all goes well.

Once all the orders are placed, I take my phone back, place my own order and we go ahead with the beginning of my routine. Practice went smoothly when we were interrupted by one of the producers appearing in the door with a big bag of yumminess. I accept the bag and look at the girls who are waiting expectantly. I smile at them and tell them to go crazy. It's nice to be like this every once in a while. The competition is so fierce and mean sometimes and just knowing that there are people here who want to do well and aren't here to cause issues is nice. We were all just sat in a circle, eating and chatting away. I truly believe that these girls are pure souls who just love dance, as we all do but they know how to show it. Once we were done eating a heart lunch, I put away all our rubbish and began the second half of practice. The fine details were smoothed out we cheered at our teamwork and compatibility, this only made my heart warm to them more.

We concluded practice when the producers asked us to join the other teams in the fight zone. As we make our way down, we were all just chatting away and I could see the shock on the other teams at how well we got along. Sowoen was at the back with me and she began speaking quietly as we made our way down. "I really enjoyed our dance, I just hope we do well and I don't mess anything up." The young girl confided in me about her insecurities.
"You were amazing up there, as soon as the music comes on you allow yourself to transport yourself and the audience to your world which is magical. You will do so well and I'd be proud if you took the main dancer title from me." I wink at her and place a hand on her head, stroking her head in reassurance. We're now in the middle of the fight zone where everyone is watching us but I'm not focused on that, I'm focused on Sowoen's smile at me before she thanks me and walks off to where Bebe was sat. My eyes make my way to Bada where she is already sat and looking at me, we exchange small smiles before back over to my assigned seat.

The main dancers of each class are announced one by one after the battles for the main spot, I'm obviously cheering on my Jam girls each time but when it gets to the leader class I can tell it'll be tough to choose between Bada and Kirsten. I scream out for Kirsten but I'm silently cheering on Bada as well. After three takes of the dance it's revealed that Bada got the main dancer title and she falls to her knees, I can't help but chuckle at her childishness. Kirsten goes to congratulate her when Bada pulls her into a hug and kisses her cheek. I can't help but feel a bit jealous, after all, I'm the one who should be on the receiving end of that kiss. Kirsten comes back and I congratulate her for her attempt and I just know she'll do well in the main performance.

"I totally see why you like her now, her lips are so soft" I know it was meant playfully but I can't help but push her shoulder away, the girls started teasing me when Kang Daniel interrupted instructing the Secret Class that they must go to the rehearsal room for their assessment. I see that the judges had already made their way to the room and no doubt Jeon Minju and Euna Kim were already there. "Wow so secretive of you guys that you can't even preform for us here" Audrey chuckles as I walk away to gather everyone upstairs. It comes to no surprise that we're greeted with the judges, Kang Daniel and Khan in preparation for the battle.
"If I understand correctly, Yun-Hee, you're routine was picked." Monika started to talk to all of us.
"Yes, we felt that it fit the song best and she even managed to incorporate some moves that fit our styles a lot better." Baby Sleek spoke up and we split up into two groups and preform the 30 seconds I had taught the girls. To say I was proud would be an understatement. They all did so well and I can only hope that they pick me to be the main dancer. The judges all whispered amongst themselves while I praised the girls for their amazing performance.
"I could see all your styles shine throughout the choreography and that made me incredibly happy and the quality of your dances was incredible, so I've just left it down to the confidence in the routine when it came to picking the main dancer. So we've picked... Yun-Hee as the main dancer." Mike announced for them when the room filled with applause. I bowed and thanked them for trusting me with the role. "We felt that you were the most confident throughout the dance and think that you can lead your team members to a great debut for Khan. Congratulations to all of you!" The judges take their leave and we all celebrate our own way until the other crew members come into the rehearsal room to question us about the results. We explained that it was my choreography and that I kept my main dancer title even though the girls did amazing. The rest of the crews were amazed at our sudden closeness but found it endearing to see their members doing so well.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
It came to the end of the day and a lot of the crews had already left but I stayed behind to perfect the rest of the performance, I know we have a week before shooting but if I get the choreography down faster it means I have more time to teach the others. I hear a faint knock on the door and spot Kirsten standing by the door.

"Hey, how you holding up girl?" She asks and she comes over with a bottle of water in her hand, I grab the water and thank her.
"It's okay, I just wanna get it down before trying to teach the others. It's a lot of pressure but I'm just grateful for the trust they have in me and I don't want to take advantage of that." Kirsten reassures me and we begin chatting away just like old times until footsteps interrupt our train of thoughts. I look up from where I'm sat and spot Bada standing over me.
"Hello there sunshine." Bada smiles before joining us on the floor.
"Sunshine? Looks like you two are close." Kirsten smirks at me and all I can do is glare at her. Bada let's out a small chuckle before elaborating on the nicknames we gave one another. "I see now, it's so cute. It is like 1 in the morning though so I'm going to get going, I'll see you guys later." I blow Kirsten a kiss as she leaves and it was just me and Bada left sitting on the floor.

"I wanted to say thank you for reassuring my youngest student, Sowoen. She can get into her own head sometimes." Bada starts fidgeting with the hem of her jacket.
"It's okay, she's so talented and deserves the praise. Anyways, congrats on getting main dancer. I was so impressed with the dance." I smile at her, hoping that she'd stop playing with her clothing and looks at me. Luckily, she did but the glint in her eyes suggest I'm going to regret that.

"Yeah thank you, congratulations to you too. Actually, a little birdie told me a little something." My anxiety is at an all time high now thanks to the numerous things that anybody could've said about me. "Something about my kiss with Kirsten." I roll my eyes and start going on a defensive ramble about how she should never listen to anything she says and she loves teasing me when I suddenly stop and have my breath taken away at Bada's hand cupping my cheek. My eyes dart back and forth between her eyes and her lips not knowing what's going to happen next. Bada leans in and plants a kiss on my cheek, it's a lot longer and more meaningful than the one I witnessed a while ago. This one left a lingering sensation of wanting more, a deep breath escapes my lips while Bada pulls away and fixes herself before standing up. She reaches her hand out to help me up and I happily accept, knowing full well this may be my only escape from having Bada witness the intense blush spreading across my face. I grab my things and head out to make my way home. Bada offers me a ride home and I happily accept, after the kiss, cheek or not, I felt like I couldn't face her properly. Riding behind her and hugging her waist was perfect for me.

Instagram Posts:

@yunhee

Comments:
@yhfanboy: who's stealing all your attention >:(
@audreyJR: you look so slay, can't wait for performance day
    @yunhee: I'm so excited 💕
@bebebaby: are you and Bada seeing one another? ur posts are conveniently always together
    @yunhee: nope, we're just close friends :)
@bade_lee: you should've used the photos I took of you sunshine

@bada_lee:

Comments:
@sowoenie: ahhh that's my leader !!
    @bada_lee: ❤️❤️
@badaswifey: who's taking these photos of you like that !? you're all mine
@yunhee: 🌊🌊

@yunhee story update

liked by: @bada_lee
message from: @bada_lee - click to open

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.1K 31
during your trip to italy, intended for language practice, fate led you to meet a mysterious girl. will you give her a chance?
2K 107 30
" I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk" What do you do when you realise you have feelings for your best friends boyfriend and he feel...
4.7K 167 18
Y/n was finally on break from school so she decided to go visit Seoul to take Bada Lee's dance class she loved dancing more then ever and she idolize...
26.7K 744 36
He cared, she didn't. He cried, she laughed. He was hurt, she smiled. He moved on.... she realized. [THIS WAS MY FIRST SO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT, AND YEA...