ππ‹πŽπŽπƒ π“π‡πˆπ‘π’π“ |πŠπ•

By daghettobarb_

𝐒𝐧 which a 17 year old girl slowly becomes a vampire's obsession... More

𝐒𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨.
𝟎𝟏.
πŸŽπŸ‘.
πŸŽπŸ’.
πŸŽπŸ“.
πŸŽπŸ”.
πŸŽπŸ•.
πŸŽπŸ–.
πŸŽπŸ—.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
πŸπŸ‘.

𝟎𝟐.

1.7K 110 64
By daghettobarb_

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐤 𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐲.
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘-𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻.
𝟏𝟕

———————

LOOKING down at the lined paper, Semani thought of what she could've possibly wrote for her essay.

She needed five paragraphs, it was on the Atlantic ocean.

Meaning she would have to do some research and use things she knew.

Her eyes went towards the class door seeing one of the staffs walk in.

"Mrs Pete's?" She heard the woman call out. She tried not to listen, but heard anyways.

"Is dayvon ever in your class?" The lady asked Mrs Pete's.

"No.." Ske trailed off. Mrs Petes nodded before walking out of the class.

Who's Dayvon ?

Not even five minutes later, the class door swung open, revealing the boy she had met the other day with the dreads.

This caused her to furrow her eyebrows. Was this dayvon ?

That was the name. Now she knew what he went by.

"Well.. Hello Dayvon." Mrs Petes stopped what she was doing, The class looking at him.

He had a small frown on his face looking irritated. 

He said nothing. Mrs Petes clasped her hands together." Well have a seat by Semani." The teacher said. Mani felt her heart skip a beat.

"Who the hell is that folks ?" He asked her rolling his eyes. The teacher huffed, pointing at Semani who was looking down.

Dayvon looked over at the girl, a small smirk replacing the frown that was on his face.

Well look at fresh blood... He thought to himself, walking over to seat that was by her.

He heard her inside thoughts.

Omg is he really about to sit next to me ?

He heard everybody's thoughts as well, making him slightly roll his eyes.

Ignoring them, he sat down beside her, her smell instantly hitting his nostrils.

The boy let out a low groan. Trying to control himself. 

He didn't want to hurt the girl... yet.

"What we doing?" He spoke, turning his body towards her a bit.

She gulped as he observed her. For some odd ass reason he made her extremely nervous and she couldn't barley think straight.

"W-Well I was just— I said what were 'We '. doing, not you." She started before he rudely cut her off.

A frown grew on her face.

"You don't have to be mean you know." She cut him off. He eyed her small body, tucking his lips in.

She instantly grew self conscious. What could he be thinking ? Was  what she was asking her self. He heard her thoughts but ignored them.

"That's just how I talk ma, now help me out foe nem' , I'm lost as fuck.." He trailed off, pulling at one of his dreads.

She nervously picked up her pencil, pointing towards her paper, his eyes following where the pencil was.

" The fuck is this shit? I need words." He frowned up his face, speaking a bit too harshly for her liking.

She did not need it, the unnecessary rudeness.

"We're writing an essay on the Atlantic Ocean." He hummed not saying anything else. He grabbed his pencil and started writing. He knew so much about what they were working on, the words just came naturally.

Semani took the time to absorb the male. Her eyes landed on his skin, his brown skin looked a bit pale. If that made any sense.

She furrowed her eyebrows, she rubbed her arms against his skin, growing confused on how cold his arms were.

He felt a spark at the humans touch.

He instantly smacked her hands away, almost a little too hard. Her eyes teared up, he sent a mean mug towards her..

"Stop fucking touching me." He gritted. He was a few moments away from killing her, she was only making it worse. He was trying to ignore it.

She was making it difficult... she smelt so good, her touch... was everything.

He could feel the blood rushing through her warm skin. He just wanted that one bite.

"You don't go around touching folks, the fuck wrong wit yo ass ?" He spat harshly, standing up.

Fuck you. He heard her thoughts.

"Fuck you too." He smirked, her face scrunched up. How did he—

He walked over to the teacher's desk, placing his paper down, walking out of the class room.

He pulled out his phone, a mug on his face. He texted asian telling her to meet him out at his car outside.

He got in his car, rubbing his head, letting out a breath of air. He finnaly had some fresh air.

That girl had him so frustrated.

He got a knock at his passenger window, unlocking his doors, asian got in, a smirk on her face.

"Hey baby." She smiled, pulling his face towards her, placing a kiss on his lips.

"Sup.." He replied dryly. He was still a bit upset.

"What's wrong boo?" She frowned, leaning back into the seat.

"Nothing asian I'm cool." He brushed it off. She didn't belive him but she wasn't going to make things harder than they were.

✫彡✫彡✫彡

"Mani baby, why you look so upset?"  Her dad asked her.

"I'm okay daddy, just not feeling today." She said with a shrug, fixing herself a bowl of carmel popcorn.

"Okay, poor thing, I'll be in my room if you need me okay?" He asked her. She nodded.

He went upstairs leaving her in the living room by herself.

She turned to vampire diaries on netflix. Turning the lights in the living room off.

Snuggling up into her throw blanket.

"I wonder if vampires are real?" She questioned lowly to herself.

No they can't be.. She thought.

She jumped once her phone started ringing, it scared the shit outta her.

"Hello?" She answered her cousins call, putting her on speaker phone so she could still watch the episode.

"Hey pretty, you gone be busy tomorrow?" Telee asked her.

"Uh no, it's saturday tomorrow what could I possibly be doing besides be sleeping?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Dont get smart hoe, I need help with watching Myra." She said referring to her little sister. They continued their conversation before hanging up.

Semani paused the show, standing up pulling her bed pants up. They were a bit big.

She sucked her teeth remembering she forgot to take the trash to the road so the trash truck could get it in the morning.

Sliding her feet into her slides, she wrapped her cover around her small body.

Walking out of the house she got the trashcan from the back, heading to the front of the house.

It was getting a bit dark out.

Going to the road, she placed the trash can at the curb in front of their house , turning the trash around she wasn't really paying attention to her surroundings.

A black hellcat, nearly hit her, as they flew down the road. She gasped moving out of the way quickly holding her chest.

She knew they seen her..

She watched as the car pulled into the house at the end of her road.

The house was dark and abandoned. She frowned, cause as far as she remembered no one ever lived there.

She shook away her thoughts, quickly going back into the house , locking the door.

She was still shooked up from that car almost hitting her. She didn't even want to watch the vampire series anymore.

She turned the Tv off making her way upstairs to her room, so she could go to sleep.

$$$$.
Hey boo's.

Wgooo ?

-BARB out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hidden By Nini

Short Story

181K 6.4K 24
She was tired of being hidden. He was tired of not being heard. They were tired of not being respected. Everyone deserves love
213 66 30
Avery the good girl. Demitri the bad guy. Will love conquer all or will their pasts catch up to them. Read to find out. Mature 18+ scenes, strong lan...
27.1K 996 43
✨It's complicated✨ ....read to know what's gon happen Follow me for updates
9.8K 136 26
A sweet, innocent 19yr girl, who wanted nothing more than to read books about love. Knowing how she fantasizes of meeting someone, who'd treat her li...