𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 |𝐊𝐕

By daghettobarb_

𝐢𝐧 which a 17 year old girl slowly becomes a vampire's obsession... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨.
𝟎𝟐.
𝟎𝟑.
𝟎𝟒.
𝟎𝟓.
𝟎𝟔.
𝟎𝟕.
𝟎𝟖.
𝟎𝟗.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.

𝟎𝟏.

1.8K 127 96
By daghettobarb_

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘-𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻.
𝟏𝟖 | 𝟐𝟔𝟓 𝐢𝐧 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬.

———————

DAYVON sat in his car smoking a blunt, looking around at all the teens entering the school. He rubbed  his nose, feeling a burning sensation.

He hissed lowly, placing the blunt in his ash tray. "Fuck.." He trailed off. His fings venom roamed in his mouth, making his mouth water.

He could smell all the students in the parking lots blood. What made it worser he hadn't had any blood in at least two days to be exact.

He got out of his car,with both his phone and keys in hand. He wanted to get this feeling out of his mouth before he headed into the building. If he didn't get any humans blood right away he would probably go crazy. Then that would result into him killing everyone in the school... sadly.

He looked around, spotting a Caucasian girl, leaning on the wall, smoking a cigarette.

"Aye." He called out, approaching her,his soft deep voice immediately catching the girls attention.

"Heyyy." She smirked. She definitely liked what she seen.

He really hated conversing with humans but he needed the blood. He was going to be nice today, instead of killing her right away.

He scanned her body, shaking his head to himself. She definitely did not look worth turning into a vampire.

So he would just kill her after he got what he wanted.

"You trynna walk around for class start?"He asked,knowing she would go for it.

"Yes sure come on.."She trailed off. They started walking. Going behind the school, he stopped walking making her stop.

He was very thankful that the school was not out in the open, it was surrounded by forest, and was a few minutes away from town.

Strangely.

"Soo-" She started, he roughly grabbed her head, turning it to the side, his sharp fings going through her neck. He covered her mouth, her screams muffled.

After a minute he let her go, she instantly fell to the ground, unconscious.

Blood dripped from his mouth, he wiped it, licking it from his hand.

He let out a heavily breath, he picked her up by her neck examining it, seeing two holes into her neck.

Without hesitation he snapped her neck. Her head was now dislocated from her neck bone, the bone sticking out threw her neck.

He threw her body in the woods, reminding himself to come back to the school later tonight and get rid of her body.

He walked back to his car, hearing the bell ring, he rolled his eyes.

He got his hand sanitizer out of his glove department, squeezing some on his hands.

He felt disgusted, as always, just because he was a human a few hundred years ago. He could remember the first time he became a vampire.

He licked over his teeth, feeling that his fings went back in. Now his teeth looked normal. It only changed when he got hungry or smelt strong blood, him smelling strong blood was very rare.

He grabbed his book bag, walking towards the school, heading inside.

He headed to his first block, which was human geography. He opened the class room door, heads turning toward him.

He instantly frowned, rubbing his ear.

Mr stewards cleared his throat before speaking, "Dayvon... your late." He eyed him, looking over his glasses.

"Stewards, you in my business foe nem." He mugged the teacher, heading to the back of the class.

"I think you should try to come to class early, to not make yourself look too bad since your already failing..." Mr stewards said with a chuckle.

Dayvon had to catch his self from going over there, and snapping his neck in half..

He just simply walked out the class, going down the halls. School had started back a week ago , and he was already tired of the bullshit.

His eyes scanned the halls seeing that it was empty, no one in sight.

He made his way out of the school building, going to skip until next period.

✫彡✫彡✫彡

Letting out a cold breath of air, Dayvon made his way to his next class. He felt a body being crashed into his.

He frowned, seeing the small girl fall on the floor, from the hard impact. He was still standing like it was nothing.

"Ow!"The girl called out holding her leg.

"Yo, you straight ma?" He tilted his head. He felt his fings slowly coming out, his mouth filling with venom.

He let out a low sigh, this girls blood smelt so fresh and.. tasty.

He just wanted a bite, but for some reason he couldn't hurt this girl, she looked...like she was already dealing with enough as of right now.

He helped her up, making sure to be careful and not hurt her anymore with his strong strength.

"You good?" He tilted his head, taking a step back away from her after, helping her up.

"I-I'm okay.." She mumbled looking down. He eyed her. She was a real pretty human.

Looked to be 5'2 or 5'3. She had a lace front, blonde to be exact, full false lashes, her thick lips covered in lip gloss. She had on baggy grey jeans, a black sweater with black ugg boots.

Her arms filt with lots of bracelets. He eyed her from head to toe, reading her thoughts.

He's making me nervous. He read her thoughts.

"You nervous ma?"He smirked. Making sure to hide his sharp fings, not opening his mouth too much to show the terrifying teeth of his.

Bite her Von

Just one bite..

He frowned shaking those thoughts away. He was trying to learn to control himself a bit more.

"I have to get to class." She ignored his question walking past him, her smell hitting the vampires nose as she walked away.

He hissed lowly rolling his neck, shaking his dreads out of his face.

Heading to his next class, his thoughts going back to that girl.

Mugging the air. Why I'm thinking bout this human ass bitch?  He thought to himself.

He had a whole girl. She'd probably kill that poor girl.

Sometimes he had wished that he'd never turned his girlfriend Asian into a vampire. The bitch was crazy when it came to Dayvon. She had killed many humans before all over him.

Also many more awl full things, the girl was crazy.... almost as crazy as him

Lol.

$$$$
Wassupp.

Y'all fw it ?

Trying something newww 🥰🥰.

Vote And Comment.

-BARB out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 759 10
- 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
54 1 9
Dana Jones, a 21-year-old girl, moves to a new town for her and starts living on her own, but little did she know the town already has its plans for...
1.8K 77 10
𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.
15K 550 38
This is a black vampire love story.