𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄|𝐑...

By -celestecoree

ANACAMPSEROTE (n.) something that can bring back a lost love What if the past is given a chance to change the... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈
Author's Note
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒..𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏
╰┈➤𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐒
𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄-𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
A/N

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐓 & 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑

400 31 1
By -celestecoree

Omniscient Pov:

Scene:

On a higher level, Professor McGonagall is waiting. She raps her fingers on a stone railing, and then goes to the top of the stairs to greet the newcomers.

McGonagall: Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. Now, while you are here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup

"Hey! That's the same speech you gave us," the first years of the past stated, getting nods of agreement from others. McGonagall just smiled and said, "I have no reason to change the speech as it is perfect."

NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM, a scared looking boy, spots his toad sitting near McGonagall. He jumps forward.

"Aww look at Neville." Mia coo'ed with all the other future women while the men looked at them weirdly.

Neville: Trevor! {McGonagall stares down at him} Sorry. {He backs away.}

Everyone laughed at the adorable 11-year-old Neville on screen as said boy was blushing from embarrassment. "Minnie!, Always so strict, it's ok to relax sometimes" Sirius told his favorite professor with a smirk as she just rolled her eyes at him.

McGonagall: The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily. {leaves}

DRACO MALFOY, a slicked back evil looking boy speaks up.

"Malfoy." James sneered, even though it was a different Malfoy. He didn't like the mischievous smug look on the boys boy's face on screen.

Draco: It's true then, what they're saying on the train. Harry and Euphemia Potter has come to Hogwarts. {Students whisper, Harry and Euphemia Potter?} This is Crabbe, and Goyle {nods to thugs} and I'm Malfoy...Draco Malfoy. {Ron snickers at his name} Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair, and a hand me down robe? You must be a Weasley. Well soon find that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. Dont want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there. {extends hand.}

Harry: I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks.

"Sassy harry is the best harry." Mia said, earning nods of agreement from the future women who all loved to see sassy harry in his glory.

Draco glares. McGonagall returns and smacks him on the shoulder with a paper. He retreats with one last glare.

McGonagall: We're ready for you now.

MOONY MY SON AND DAUGHTER ARE ABOUT TO BE SORTED!!" James yelled excitedly, hitting Remus on the arm repeatedly, causing the boy to side-eye him and move his arm away. "Yes, I see prongs", he replied with a hint of amusement.

She leads everyone through two large doors and into the Great Hall, where there are four long tables with many kids, as well as floating candles. The roof appears to be the sky.

Hermione: It's not real, the ceiling. It's just bewitched to look like the night sky. I read about it in Hogwarts: A History.

McGonagall: All right, will you wait along here, please? Now, before we begin, Professor Dumbldedore would like to say a few words.

Dumbledore rises from the main table.

Dumbledore: I have a few start of term notices I wish to announce. The first years please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch {signals to ragged old man with a cat with red eyes} has asked me to remind you that the 3rd floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you.

McGonagall: When I call your name, you will come forth, I shall place the sorting hat on your head, and you will be sorted into your houses. Hermione Granger.

Hermione: Oh, no. Okay, relax. {She goes up}

Ron: Mental that one, I'm telling you.

Harry nods in agreement.

Sorting Hat: Ah, right then...hmm...right. Okay...Gryffindor!!

(Cheering)

Hermione jumps off with a smile.

McGonagall: Draco Malfoy.

Draco saunters up proudly. The tattered hat nearly freaks before touching down on Dracos head.

Sorting Hat: SLYTHERIN!

Ron: There isn't a witch or wizard who went bad who wasn't in Slytherin.

McGonagall: Susan Bones.

A small, redhead goes up.

Harry looks around and spots a black haired, pale teacher, SEVERUS SNAPE, looking at him. His scar hurts.

Harry: Ahh! {puts hand on forehead}

"Snivellus! What did you do to my son!" James yelled at the greasy black-haired boy, who just ignored him and rolled his eyes.

Ron: Harry, what is it?

Harry: Nothing...it's nothing, I'm fine.

Euphemia: You don't look fine hazza..

Harry turns and sees his sister and the unknown boy who spoke to him.

Harry: There you are! Where have you been?

Euphemia: Exploring, you can't expect me to be with you all the time. Besides, I met a friend, Regulus. This is my brother Harry, Harry this is Regulus my new friend.

"Friend? How can he be your friend, you just met him?" James exclaimed, not liking Sirius' little brother around his little girl. "He was the first person to not gawk at my name so." the red head replied shrugging, not really seeing the big deal., Maia giggled at the distress on her grandfathers face putting her arms out to him to be held which instantly took James mind off of Regulus and his daughter on screen as he picked up his granddaughter and smiled as lily shook her head with a small but noticeable smile.

Harry: Nice to meet you and this is ron {Ron waves}

Sorting Hat: Let's see...I know...Hufflepuff!

McGonagall: Ronald Weasley.

Ron gulps and walks up. He sits down and the hat is put on.

Sorting Hat: Ah! Another Weasley. I know just where to put you...Gryffindor!!

Ron: {Sighs}

(Cheering)

McGonagall: Harry Potter.

Everything goes silent. Harry walks up and sits down.

Sorting Hat: Hmm...difficult, very difficult. Plenty of courage I see, not a bad mind, either. There's talent, oh yes, and a thirst to prove yourself. But where to put you?

Harry: {whispers} Not Slytherin. Not Slytherin.

Sorting Hat: Not Slytherin, eh? Are you sure? You could be great, you know. Its all here in your head. And Slytherin will help you on your way to greatness! There's no doubt about that! No? {Harry whispers: Not Slytherin...anything but Slytherin} Well, if you're sure...better be...GRYFFINDOR!!

The Gryffindors cheered for their future house mate while all the other houses looked either annoyed (Slytherin) or used to the banter.

There is an immense cheering and Harry goes to the Gryffindor table.

Fred and George are also there, and cheer: We got Potter! We got Potter! Harry sits down.

McGonagall: Euphemia Potter.

The hall goes silent again, everyone watching the young red head as she makes her way to the sorting hat and sits down.

Sorting Hat: Hmmm. So similar yet so different to your twin brother... I know exactly where to put you better be..... SLYTHERIN!

The great hall was so silent you could probably hear a quill drop, but Euphemia just shrugged and smiled at, Regulus and her brother, who smiled back before making her way to the Slytherin table who broke out of their trance started clapping for her as she makes her way over.

"It's ok that you in Slytherin. We love you either way." Lily said to her future oldest daughter with a smile, while James was seen in the background agreeing with her while Maia mimicked him. Mia just smiled and nodded.

McGonagall: Regulus Black.

Whispers started spreading across the hall like a wildfire: like Sirius black? Black, are they related? Oh Merlin, just that we needed another dark magic user.

"What about Sirius? What happened to him?" Regulus asked. "I want to know too." James added on, only to get a "just wait and see" in return from Mia and Harry at the same time once again creeping everyone around them (but other twins) out.

Euphemia looked shocked as she watched Regulus walk up to the sorting hat. she didn't expect this reaction from people.

Sorting Hat: SLYTHERIN  

Regulus knew he was going to get put in Slytherin again but this time he didn't regret it as he walked towards the Slytherin table, and he figured it had something to do with the pretty red head named Euphemia Potter.

McGonagall: {dings on a cup} Your attention, please.

Dumbledore: Let the feast...begin.

Food magically appears on all the tables, and the hall is filled with awe and chatter.

Harry: Wow.

Draco looks at all the food, raises his eyebrows and digs in.

Ron stuffs his face.

Euphemia was surprised at first at all the food, then she started to eat along with regulus as they started talking quietly.

SEAMUS FINNIGAN, a tiny boy, speaks.

Seamus: I'm half and half. Me dad's a Muggle. Mam's a witch. Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out.

Neville laughs.

Harry is sitting next to Percy. He leans over.

Harry: Say, Percy, who's that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell?

Percy: Oh, that's Professor Snape, head of Slytherin house.

Harry: What's he teach?

Percy: Potions. But everyone knows it's the Dark Arts he fancies. He's been after Quirrells job for years.

Almost everyone in the hall turned towards Severus who just gave them a blank look and faced the screen.

Ron, having just finished a chicken wing, reaches into the bowl for more, and a ghostly head, SIR NICHOLAS, pops out.

Ron: Ahh!

Nick: Hello! How are you? Welcome to Gryffindor.

Numerous ghosts come pouring from the walls, sailing along.

Hufflepuff ghost: Whoo-hoo-hoo!

Girl: Look, its the Bloody Baron!

Percy: Hello, Sir Nicholas. Have a nice summer?

Nick: Dismal. Once again, my request to join the headless hunt has been denied. {Begins to leave}

Ron: Hey, I know you! You're Nearly Headless Nick!

Nick: I prefer Sir Nicholas if you don't mind.

Hermione: Nearly headless? How can you be nearly headless?

"Shouldn't have asked that," Lily said and grimaced along with others at the Gryffindor table.

Nick: Like this. {Grabs head and pulls it to the side. His head is hanging on just by a thread.}

Ron: Ahh!

Hermione: Eugh.

                                                                                                  Scene:

Percy is leading the Gryffindors to the staircases.

Percy: Gryffindors, follow me please. Keep up. Thank you.

Boy: Ravenclaw, follow me. This way.

Percy: This is the most direct path to the dormitories. Oh, and keep an eye on the staircases...they like to change.

The camera pans up and we see a vast amount of staircases, people walking on them, and some switching places.

Percy: Keep up, please, and follow me. Quickly now, come on. Come on. {They begin walking up the stairs}

Neville: Seamus, that picture's moving!

Ron: Look at that one, Harry!

Harry: I think she fancies you.

Girl: Oh, look! Look! Who's that girl?

Man in painting: Welcome to Hogwarts.

Girl: Who's that?

                                                                                             Scene:

Approaching the Gryffindor dorms. They come up to a large painting of a large woman in a pink dress.

Woman: Password?
Percy: Caput Draconis. {The woman nods and the painting opens to reveal a gape in the wall.} Follow me, everyone. Keep up, quickly, come on.

Girl: Oh, wow.

Percy: {Inside common room} Gather 'round here. Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room. Boys' dormitories, upstairs and down to your left. Girls, the same on your right. You'll find that your belongings have already been brought up.

                                                                                       Scene:

Mid-night. Harry is sitting by a window in his pj's, with his owl, Hedwig. He pets the owl and looks out the window, sighing with content.

                                                                                       Scene:

Morning. Harry and Ron are running through the stone halls to their class. They rush in. In the class, a tabby cat is sitting on a desk.

Ron: Whew, amazing, can you imagine the look on old McGonagall's face if we were late?

The cat jumps off the desk and turns into Professor McGonagall. The two boys are amazed.

Ron: That was bloody brilliant.

McGonagall: Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Maybe if I were to transfigure Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocketwatch, maybe one of you would be on time.

Harry: We got lost.

McGonagall: Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats.

                                                                                     Scene:

Snape's potions class. The students are chattering, sitting near steaming cauldrons. The door slams open and Snape comes rushing in.

Snape: There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to enjoy the subtle science and exact art that is potion making. However, for those select few {looks at Draco, who smiles}, who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper {Draco looks on} in death. {Draco raises his eyebrows.} {Snape sees Harry, writing this down, in, his view, not paying attention.} Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to not...pay...attention.

Hermione nudges Harry in the ribs. He looks up.

Snape: Mr. Potter. Our...new...celebrity. Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood? {Hermione's hand skyrockets. Harry shrugs. Euphemia raised an eyebrow.} You don't know? Well, let's try again. Where, Mr. Potter, would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar? {Hermione's hand shoots up again.}

Lily turned towards Severus with a deadly glare that could match Euphemia's, no scratch that. It did match Euphemia's glare.

Harry: I don't know, Sir.

Snape: And what is the difference between Monkshood and Wolfbane?

Harry: I don't know, Sir.

Snape: Pity. Clearly, fame isn't everything, is it, Mr. Potter?

Euphemia: I'd appreciated it if you got class started, professor, instead of targeting a 1st year with non-1st year questions. {Euphemia smiles innocently as regulus beside her looked amused.} 

Regulus also looked amused at his future wife as a Barty and Evan gave him this look which he ignored.

                                                                                        Scene:

In the great hall, probably midday. The students are all working on homework.

Seamus is trying a spell on a cup.

Seamus: Eye of rabbit, harp string hum. Turn this water, into rum. {Looks in cup and shakes head.} Eye of rabbit, harp string hum...

Harry: What's Seamus trying to do to that glass of water?

"Oh I don't know Hadrian, maybe turn it into rum." Jasmine told her husband sarcastically while rolling her eyes, gaining a couple of laughs around the room. She yelped when he pinched her thigh as a warning.

Ron: Turn it into rum. Actually managed a weak tea yesterday, before...

ZAPOOF! The cup explodes. There is laughter amongst the students. Suddenly, a flock of owls start coming into the hall from the rafters above.

Ron: Ah. Mail's here!

The owls soar by, dropping parcels to students. Harry gets nothing. He sees the newspaper Ron has put down.

Harry: Can I borrow this? {Ron nods} Thanks.

Neville is unwrapping a gift. It is a clear ball with gold around it.

Seamus: Hey, look! Neville's got a Remembrall!

Hermione: I've read about those. When the smoke turns red {the smoke turns red}, it means you've forgotten something.

Neville: The only problem is, I can't remember what I've forgotten.

Euphemia: Your robes Neville. {she piped up from behind him at the Slytherin table as he smiled and thanked her.}

Harry: Hey, Ron, somebody broke into Gringotts. Listen, believed to be the work of dark witches or wizards unknown, Gringotts goblins, while acknowledging the breach, insist that nothing was taken. The vault in question, number 713, had in fact been emptied earlier that same day. That's odd. That's the vault Hagrid and I went to.

                                                                                     Scene:

Outside, flying practice. The students, Gryffindor and Slytherin, are lined up in two rows with brooms by their sides. The teacher, MADAM HOOCH, comes down the line. She has short hair and hawk yellow eyes.

Hooch: Good afternoon, class.

Class: Good afternoon, Madam Hooch.

Hooch: Good afternoon, Amanda, good afternoon. {to class} Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say, Up!

Class: Up!

Harry's and broom flies into his hand.

Harry: Whoa. {Hermione stares as the class continues.}

Draco: Up! {broomstick flies up and Draco smugly grins.}

Hooch: With feeling!

Hermione: Up. Up. Up. Up.

Ron: Up!! {His broom flies up and conks him on the nose} Ow! {Harry laughs} Shut up, Harry. {laughs}

Euphemia: Up! {broom flies into her hand and she smiles and rocks on the balls of her feet.}

Regulus: Up. {catches the broomstick.}

"My children are a natural." James said enthusiastically. Everyone just ignored him, and he sulked as Maia comforted her grand-père.

Hooch: Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. And grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end. {Class mounts} When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment, and then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle...3...2...{tweet!}

Neville immediately lifts off. He looks quite frightened.

Neville: Oh...

Hooch: Mr. Longbottom.

Girl: Neville, what are you doing?

Students: Neville...Neville...

Boy: We're not supposed to take off, yet.

Hooch: {Neville begins soaring away} M-M-Mr. Longbottom Mr. Longbottom!

Neville: AHH!
Hooch: Mr. Longbottom!

Frank and Alice looked worried about Neville onscreen but after a few words of comfort from Neville, they were fine.

Neville: {soars away} Down! Down! Ahhhh!

Harry: Neville! {shouting}

Neville: Help!!!

Hooch: Come back down this instant!

Euphemia: He can't obviously!!

Neville: AHH!

He soars through the sky and hits a wall, conking along it and then swooping off. All the while, he is screaming. He begins to zoom back towards the group of students. Hooch holds out her wand to stop him.

Neville: Help!

Hooch: Mr. Longbottom! {Neville approaches. The students scatter and Hooch dives out of the way. Neville goes through the scatter and up a tower.}

Neville: Ahhhh! Whoa! Ahhh! {zooms past a statue of a man with a sharp spear. Neville's cloak catches on it. He is flipped off the broom and hangs there.} Oh. Ah...help! {He wavers, then the cloak rips, and he falls, catching on a torch, but then slipping out and falling to the ground.} Ahh!

Hooch: Everyone out of the way! {She runs through the group, and they scatter.} Come on, get up.

Girl: Is he alright?

Neville: Owowowow.

Hooch: Oh, oh, oh, oh dear. It's a broken wrist. Tch, tch, tch. Good boy, come on now, up you get. {Draco reaches down and grabs Neville's Remembrall, which has fallen. Hooch begins to lead Neville away with her.} Everyone's to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say, Quidditch. {Exit.}

Draco: {snickers} Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he'd have remembered to fall on his fat ass. {Laughs.}

Euphemia: Shut your face Malfoy! {she goes to walk towards him, but Regulus pulls her back and shakes his head.

Harry: Give it here, Malfoy.

Draco: No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find. {hops on broom and soars around group, then through.} How 'bout up on the roof?? {soars off and hovers high in the sky.} What's the matter, Potter? Bit beyond your reach?

Harry grabs his broom and runs to get on it. Hermione stops him.

Hermione: Harry, no!

Euphemia: Harry, yes!

Hermione: {ignores Mia in the background.} You heard what Madam Hooch said! Besides, you don't even know how to fly. {Harry flies off and Euphemia claps.} What an idiot.

Harry is now in the air, across from Draco.

Harry: Give it here, Malfoy, or I'll knock you off your broom!

Draco: Is that so? {Harry makes a dash for him, but Draco twirls around his broom in a 360.} Have it your way, then! {He throws the Remembrall into the air.}

Harry zooms after the ball, speeding towards a tower. Just as he is about to hit a window, from which McGonagall is working/watching, he catches it, and then heads back to the group. The students all cheer and run to see him.

The marauders cheer along with the students, causing Meissa to clap in excitement as Lily and Euphemia coo'ed at her.

Boy: Good job, Harry!

Boy 2: Oh, that was wicked, Harry.

McGonagall: {appears quickly} Harry Potter? Follow me. {Harry sullenly follows her. Draco and his goons laugh.}

The cheers immediately stopped. "Minnie you can't punish him for that!" all the marauders said at the same time. "Well, he did break a rule, but this is the future, so."

Scene: Professor Quirrells classroom. He is inside, teaching, holding an iguana.

Quirrell: An iguana s-such as this is {McGonagall approaches the class and stops Harry: You wait here.} an essential in-gredient

McGonagall: Excuse me, excuse me, Professor Quirrell. Could I borrow Wood for a moment?

Quirrell: Oh. Y-yes, of course. {a boy, OLIVER WOOD, gets up to leave and Quirrell continues.} And the vampire b-bat...{eerie roar.}

McGonagall: Potter, this is Oliver Wood. Wood, I have found you a Seeker!

"SEEKER?!?!? IN YOUR FIRST YEAR?" You can guess who said that...I mean it's pretty obvious.

                                                                                      Scene:

Harry and Ron are walking through crowded halls. Sir Nicholas and a lady ghost float by.

Nick: Have you heard? Harry Potter's the new Gryffindor Seeker. I always knew he'd do well.

Ron: Seeker? But first years never make their house teams! You must be the youngest Quidditch player in

Harry: A century, according to McGonagall.

"I'm so proud of you." Lily told her youngest, gaining a smile in return oh, how he longed to hear his mother say that for so long.

Fred and George approach and walk along with Ron and Harry.

Fred: Hey, well done, Harry, Wood's just told us!

Ron: Fred and George are on the team, too. Beaters.

George: Our job is to make sure that you don't get bloodied up too bad. Can't make any promises, of course. Rough game, Quidditch.

Fred: Brutal. But no one's died in years. Someone will vanish occasionally... {They break off from Harry and Ron, who walk across a courtyard. 

George: But they'll turn up in a month or two!!

Ron: Oh, go on, Harry, Quidditch is great. Best game there is! And you'll be great, too! {Hermione jumps up from her work and comes to join them with Euphemia following behind her.}

Harry: But I've never even played Quidditch. What if I make a fool of myself?

Hermione: You won't make a fool of yourself. It's in your blood.

                                                                                          Scene:

The four approach a trophy case. Hermione points at a plaque of Quidditch players. One lists Harry's father as a Seeker.

Ron: Whoa. Harry, and Mia, you never told me your father was a Seeker, too.

Both: W-We didn't know.

As the three leave, they don't notice Euphemia stop. The camera shows her looking at something in shock before the camera shows what she's looking at. SLYTHERIN - REGULUS BLACK - SEEKER - 1970. Right then and there she decided that tonight she was going to confront her regulus, and she would get the truth.

Dumbledore stood and said "It's time for lunch. We will continue when lunch ends". Then he clapped his hands and food appeared as everyone chatted about what they had just seen while glancing at future people.

༄༄༄༄༄

hey guys... I know this chapter is LONGGG overdue, so you guys have two chapters in one as a peace offering because of how long I took.

In the next chapter we will see how Regulus was reborn. I'm kind of excited, are you?

Sorry I haven't posted much. High school has me really busy, especially since this is my last year. I have to apply for college, then there's a prom which is coming really soon and don't get me started on the tests.

ANYWAYS, I'll try to post more this spring break until then have a good rest of the day and spring break guys.

here's celeste signing out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 726 44
What if there was more to the Prophecy of Harry Potter? Dumbledore has more than just memories to share with Harry this year. Love was the one thing...
8.1K 470 13
𝒐. where regulus black has a one-night stand with his best friend's crush. ━━━ ❛ if something goes terribly wrong, find me on the other si...
1.7K 90 11
❝ 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋? ❞ ― 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗆𝗈𝗂𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗌, 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂...
10.5K 304 15
Where Harry James Potter hopelessly pines after a girl and won't stop asking her out. When history repeats itself and a certain arrogant boy with eme...