Raging Storm

By lionwolf445a

A Greenwind story about Lloyd being a villain the whole time, and Morro never dying; but helping him from the... More

Prolog - Wind vs Water
Chap 1 - Dragon Energy
Chap 2 - So it Begins
Aesthetic Page
Masters of Elements
Two Princes
The Pack
Sun and Moon
Dragons or Harumi
Ninjas or Celestials
Transformation
Dragons Past and Present
Water
Black and Mint
Lightning Splits
Poison in the Water
Character Charts
The Rain of Hell Fire
Important
Explosion
The Hunters
Forest of Hunters
Mission Assignment
Doors
Art
Beasts

Forgiveness

73 1 3
By lionwolf445a

Jay POV 

I remember passing out and then waking up to an excruciating pain. It felt like my boy way being torn in two, I opened my eyes to see a boy who looked similar to myself. He had white curly hair with different colored streaks that lightning could be, and dark green eyes. He looked similar to myself, just in a different tone. 

I was being split from the other boy, as I fully formed a different kind of pain stabbed both of us. The pain was mostly in my back, but it spread across my body. The pain seemed to be going through the other boy. 

We locked eyes and held eye contact, I could see appendages begin to form on his back and I could feel them forming on my own back. 

The pain became overwhelming and I fell unconscious. 

"Jay," A lower toned voice called out to me, it held a familiarity that I couldn't place, despite it being distorted like the other occupants here. 

I opened my eyes to see the other boy standing over me. His dark green eyes shimmering. I yelped and tried to move away, only to find that I wasn't even on the ground and I yelped again. 

"What is going on right now?" I yelled, only to hear the distortion in my own voice. I inhaled sharply at the sudden change. 

The boy stood in front of me, floating on the air. A white dragon floated beside him, the dragon had lightning-like golden horns, a whip tail and lithe body for speed, the scales around their mouth were a purple and split their face in half, and lightning patterns covered their boy in various colors. "Jay you need to calm down, there is nothing to fear here." I knew that voice, but I couldn't tell from where. 

Then I noticed the appendages he had. A whip-like white tail with electric blue patterns that faded into multiple colors of purple, yellow, red and green. The tail had a lightning shaped blade of blue. Long lightning shaped red and blue horn grew from his head and he had features that were common among the others, claws, dragon feet, fangs, etc. White scales poked through his skin. 

He sighed, because yes I was still panicking. Lloyd who was draconic and oni, as well brought over a large mirror. I looked right in the mirror, I looked exactly like the other boy, but instead of white, I had light gray scales. I looked between him and the mirror. 

"Okay sit down, both of you," Lloyd spoke in a commanding, distorted tone. Responding to the command before any of us could think, the boy, the lightning dragon and I sat on the ground. Or rather the air, which was really weird. I went to touch the ground, but stopped just before I could touch it. It was like an invisible force was pushing me back. Lloyd spoke again, pacing around and noticing what I was doing. "That is the curse of the Dragon Lightning Masters, once you become a true Master you are unable to touch the ground. It is an annoying curse, but it is true." We both looked at him in shock. I guess the boy didn't know that either. 

"Umm..." I interrupted, "I don't know either of your names," I gestured to the two beside me. 

Lloyd ran his hand through his hair and sighed, muttering, "I still have to do this so many more times." 

The boy beside me spoke rapid fire, "I'm Capala," 

"I'm Munja," the lightning dragon spoke in the same rapid fire way. 

"And you are the split personality of myself, Lloyd split both of us." I stared at him in extreme confusion. 

"Wait I'm what?" I questioned, their words were easy to understand, but what?

Lloyd pinched the bridge of his nose as he spoke, "Capala is the original, and to keep from going insane, his imagination created you. You keep each other from going insane, but I split both of you since you can keep each other sane better this way." 

We stared at each other and then it all clicked into place. All the times that I was little and had gaps in my memory, and the times in middle school when I was bullied and woke up to see them knocked out on the ground. I gasped, 'That was you?' I questioned. 

He smirked, 'It was,' But his mouth didn't move. 

My brain started speeding along thoughts, 'Did we just speak mentally?' I thought quickly. 

He nodded once, sharply. 

"If you two are done, can we get on with this?" Lloyd questioned tiredly. Seeing no objection he continued. "You are both the Elemental Masters Lightning, you share the Element due to you sharing the same body not that long ago. You are now both dragon hybrids, I am the Prince of Dragons and Onis who follow similar hierarchies. With that I have authority over dragons and onis. You two are free to roam the Mountain, but you can't leave the Mountain, under no circumstances are you hurt any residents of the Mountain, and you are not to go into the dungeons. Cole is around somewhere, you can go find him. Now leave." He sighed and sat down on a comfy chair in the corner. 

All three of us left, in a hurried walk. "I'm gonna go to the caves, you guys do what you want," Munja said speeding off down the maze of hallways. 

I bounced excitedly, "Lets go explore down the halls," I said to Capala. 

Capala nodded and sped, "Race you!" 

We were off, racing down the maze-like mountain at rapid paces, taking tight corners faster than any person should. Tail stabilizing us as we kept our minds open so we could communicate on what turns to take. 

Morro POV 

"Honestly why are you two like this?" I questioned the two. Nya sat on the ground soaking wet and smiling victoriously. Apala sat beside her, equally soaked, but glaring intensely at the ground. His scales a stormy blue. The cell around them was completely covered in water from their battle. Being Lloyds partner meant I had a certain power over the dragons and hybrids, like giving them commands, but little more. These two were going to be troubled. "Apala, grab her. I'm not going to take someone who tried to murder me." I snarled at the Water Master. Apala grabbed her up in his jaws softly, he knew how to carry someone gently. Nya yelled at the sudden presence of huge fangs brushing against her. I hit the back of her neck to knock her out to make it easier to transport her. 

We walked down the halls, the halls had change to lead us directly into the main cave. Cole was playing with the young ones as Aranea watched, taking a break from those chaos causers. Cole built them a mini city for them to play with, he made the buildings tall enough for them to go inside and pretended to attack the city as they defended it. I smiled as they played, watching them. Most kids were afraid of me, but I always wanted to protect them, give them the happy childhood I never had. 

Mezti noticed my presence and bound over, Tonatiuh and Janak racing after. Cole looked over, noticed Nya and Apala and decided to come over. 

Mezti's pale skin making him look like a ghost compared to his dark hair. "What are you guys doing with the Water Master?" He questioned, Tonatiuh looked equally as confused as his counterpart. Janak however knew what was happening due to his Element sensing the creation of new Elements and new power in others.

I looked at the smaller ones, "I'm taking the Water girl to see Prince Lloyd. But how did you know that she was the Water Master?" I asked the boy curiously. 

He shrugged, "I just did," Something caught his eye and he lost focus. 

Tonatiuh started creating shapes with his sunlight, as Janak watched Apala's scales change. 

Water was always connected to the Moon so I guess they could sense the other. "Well we have to go, you guys go back to playing with Cole," 

Before running off they yelled, "Bye Morro!" Cheerfully. They formed a circle and began to talk about things that Cole should build for them out of dirt and stone. 

Cole finally spoke up, "You really like those kids don't you?" He asked, it was less of a question and more a statement. I nodded, going back to the usual frown that I had. "I forgive you for what you did," He said softly, "I'm sure the others will hate you, but just so you know I forgive you. They will take some convincing, but I can see how happy you make Lloyd and that's what matters." He smiled happily. 

I stared at the Earth Master in shock, he just smiled. Before I could come up with a response Cole was dragged off by the kids. I started walking back to the Transformation Cave, thinking about what Cole had said. It seemed so unlike him, but I could tell what he said was the truth. 

I walked into the cave barely noticing what was happening. Lloyd put his hand on my shoulder and was dragged back to reality. 

"What's on your mind, I've never seen you so deep in thought?" Lloyd questioned, looking right into my eyes. 

I stared back into his glowing purple eyes, they were like a void that I could get lost in forever. "Cole said that he forgives me," Was all I needed to say. 

I bright smile broke through his tired face, lighting up the world. "That's amazing!" He said happily and brought me into a hug. 

We broke apart after a little while, Lloyd's face becoming serious. "I'm gonna need you to go get Neo so I can show him how to do this, it is exhausting. Before you say anything, he's the only other one who can do the ritual." 

I nodded, "I'll go get him," I kissed him quickly before running off to find the Transformation Master. 

That was kinda long, happy reading. 

Peace Out! ;) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 605 16
All around him are familiar faces but he recognizes none of them. He found it kinda funny but also kinda sad, the dreams in which he's dying were the...
9.6K 241 16
The Smith siblings, Kai and Nya, together with their little foster brother, Lloyd, try to survive their difficult life with their abusive foster pare...
407 7 14
Lloyd x fem! reader ninjago universe/ AU At the start ya'll are 15. This doesn't follow the OG plot
3.4K 83 24
The story is after the day of The Departed and Morro didn't disappear, he has self no idea why. But he became really close with the ninja and they as...