And It All Started With A Pun...

By axelakutz

"Wait..." She grinned, "you were thinking of Anya?" "WH-WHAT!!! NO I WASN'T!!!!!!!" --- (Updated story cover... More

TABLE OF CONTENTS
...-PROLOGUE-...
CH. 1 - Apparently Mistaken
CH. 2 - Are you catching feelings, Desmond?
CH. 3 So you are.
CH. 4 - The supposed plan
CH. 5 - Mahal (twiyor)
CH. 6 - Realization
Ch. 7 - That precious little girl
CH. 8 - Sorry, ...Forger.
CH. 9 - Loid, what are you doing here? (twiyor)
CH. 10 - Anya's tutoring session - Announcment
Ch. 14 - Paired up!
CH. 16 - Just for the mission
CH. 17 - Glamourous ball
Hello to my readers (Must read, essential to story)
CH. 18 - It was never my intention
Hello to my readers again... (this is the last A/N "chapter" promise)
CH. 19 - I'm sorry
CH. 20 - A date
CH. 21 - A certain pink girl's awakening
CH. 22 - The hell?
CH. 23 - Pink haired girl
CH. 24 - Becky the not-so-amazing-cupid
Announcement!
CH. 25 - Tease

CH. 15 - Puppy love

382 12 91
By axelakutz

(This is an old chapter from my drafts, this is a flashback of when they were still kids btw! Sorry for my past bad writing here. I needed a filler for chapter 12 and felt lazy to write another new chapter)

(Also, let's just say this was after chapter 6 (realization).)

---'•'---

"An.....fo..e..."
"An...y...for..."
"Anya Forger!"

"Huh, huh?" Anya's head sprung up from her desk, looking around.

The teacher, Mr. Henderson, scolded her.
"It is very inelegant of you to sleep in class, Miss forger."

"Oh...sorry, Mr. Hen-nerson." Anya slurred, half awake.

Mr. Henderson was concerned. "Miss forger, are you getting enough sleep? You've been like this since the plane making project. I suggest you go to the nurse." He looked up, "Would anyone like to accompany Miss Forger to the nurse's office?"

Many murmurs floated throughout the room.

"Who would wanna go with a commoner?"

"Psh, I can't ruin my hair. She's got the commoner touch."

"She probably smells like a stinky chihuahua."

Becky glared and stood up, "Quiet! I'll g-"

"I'll accompany Forger." Damian said firmly, and also stood up.

Becky covered her mouth. "I mean, I'll go sit down." She grinned. 'Hah, way to go, Desmond! Making the first move, I see! I thought it would be Anya, but alright!'

'Move? I move? Where would I move?' Anya thought.

"Hey, come on Anya. Let's go." Damian got Anya's hand and walked off with her angrily.

"Ah-!?" She stared at the boy dragging her. 'Why is he being so nice? Did he just call me by my name? What happened to all the uggo calling?'

'Those bastards...don't they have any decency? I have to protect her...' Damian thought, unaware of what he was thinking. He was too mad to even realize.

Anya was confused, "I don't need any protection, syon-boy. Anya is stro-"

"W-what!? What are you on about, you uggo!?" Damian stopped dragging her.

'Sh**! How did she know what I was thinking!? Can she read my mind!? Do telepaths even exist? Why did she say that so randomly!? Now that I think about it, she kinda does say whatever I'm thinki-'

'Oh no! I let it slip from my mouth!!! I have to be a cool liar like papa!!'
"I UHH, HAVE A HEADACHE! LET'S GO TO THE NURSE'S OFFICE FAST!!!" Anya screamed.

"What!? AAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Damian was cut off when he started being pulled by anya, and woah, she was fast!!!

...

"We're here-"

"Can you read minds?"

Anya's face went white. "W-what??? That was so random!?? Tele- Tele-pats don't exist!!!"

"It's 'telepaths', and you're making me question if they actually exist or not." Damian said.
'Though I might embarrass myself by falsely accusing, it's the only way...'

'I can't let syon-boy know! He might tell and then I'll go back to the scientists!!!'

'If you can read my mind...I have peanuts for you in the front pocket of my bag.' (totally not exposing himself for bringing peanuts just for her)

"PEANUTS!?- Wait, no!-" Anya dropped down to the floor and covered her face, sobbing.

Damian sighed and crouched down, "So it is true. It's okay. Don't cry, get up. I don't see you any differently." He held his hand out to Anya.

Anya took his hand. "How did you know?" She said, still crying.

"It was pretty obvious." He chuckled, and put his thumb on her face to wipe away her tears.

...

Anya flushed crimson, "Wh...WHAAA???!!!" She put her hands on her face. 'Wh-what is this!? My stomach feels so weird, did mama cook something bad again!? My face feels so hot, do I have a fee-vur!? Why is my hart beeting so fast!!!'

"A-Anya!? Are you okay!?-" Damian panicked, still oblivious to what he just did.

"NO! I'm not! Something is wrong with me! My hart is beeting so fast, I need the nurse!" Anya screeched as she ran in circles, and just then, the nurse came in.

"Oh dear! What happened to you two?" The nurse asked.

"My hart is beeting so fast! Helppp!!!" Anya repeated.

The nurse grinned and then immediately shook it off, "Dearie, can you tell me what happened?" She said looking at Damian.

"I don't know what happened to her. I'll be taking my leave now," He said. Trying to act like he didn't care at all.

The nurse grinned again, then shook it off. "Who would accompany this poor girl then?"

"Ugh...fine...she felt tired in class and I took her here, she started crying and I kinda...wiped away her tears......AHH!!! WHAT THE HECK! WHY DID I DO THAT!!!" Damian turned red and started covering his face, chanting 'You are a Desmond, Desmond's are gentlemen, and it was just gentlemen of you to do that.' in his head.

"Haha, you two are so cute! Don't worry, miss. It's just puppy love. Nothing serious!" The nurse laughed.

"Pup-puppy love?" Anya questioned.

"Yes, dearie. You know, like a crush? Do you know what that is?"

Anya shakes her head.

"It's sort of like when you admire someone, you like them so much that you want to be with them forever." The nurse said.

"Oh! Like mama and papa!" Anya giggles.

"Yes, like your mama and papa," The nurse smiles.

Meanwhile Damian, had finally calmed down. "Never do that again. Just a gentleman act. This means nothing. Ok." He took note to himself. "Hey, are you done-"

"Does that mean Anya has a crash on Syon-boy? I ad-mirror him very much!"

Damian froze.

Words couldn't describe what he was feeling.

All he knew was that he was too red for his own good and wouldn't dare utter a single breath.

...

"Y-Y-YOU MORONWHATTHEHELLAREYOUSAYINGHOWDAREYOUSAYTHATTOTHEDAMIANDESMOND!!!" He screamed and ran out of there in a heartbeat, with the nurse giggling and Anya just standing there.
'HOLY sh sh sh sh sh sh sh sh sh sh sh sh sh sh sh sh sh sh sh sh sh sh sh SH*T! DOES THIS...CRAZY GIRL KNOW WHAT SHE'S SAYING!?'

"sYoooN-bOooOooy!~~~" A creepy voice rang throughout the hallway, what the heck!? Damian thought. At this point, she'll give me a tonitrus bolt for running in the hallway! I have to slow down!

pant, pant, PAAAANT.

Ahh, safe at last. He thought. Now I'll just have to walk into the class-

"Desmond, what took you so long!?" Becky said with her hands on her hips. "Did you kidnap Anya!?"

"Yeah, bossman! We were so worried about ANYA!" His minions weeped.

"What the heck!? You guys are supposed to be on my side!" Damian said, still out of breath from the 'marathon' he ran.

"Mr. Desmond, you are back. Please, take a seat. And I'm giving you a tonitrus bolt for being so weird." Mr. Henderson said.

"What is happening!? No! Father will be so disappointed in me! Nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Nooo....."
"Noooo...!"

"NOO! Don't die, Syon-boy!!!" Anya cried.

"Aww, don't worry, dearie. He just slept for awhile." The nurse giggled.

Wha...what!? Damian shot up from the nurse's office's bed, which he immediately regretted because he became dizzy.

He was so confused, "What? What happened!? Did I get a tonitrus bolt!? No, this can't happen,"

"Syon-boy! You randomly fell down on the floor after I said I had a crash on you!" Anya said, still weeping.

...

"Oh dear-" The nurse said.

"WHAT! YOU IDIOT! I MEAN, I CAN'T DENY MY GOOD LOOKS. BUT WHATEVER! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU! I'M, I'M OUT OF HERE!" He stormed off flusteredly. His head still hurt, but whatever. Only for the sake of not getting embarrassed, right?

"Does syon-boy not like me back?" Anya teared up even more.

The nurse chuckled and patted her head, "Now now, he's just in denial. He'll get there," she smiled. "Now get to class, you wouldn't want to be late right?"

"Alright! Bye bye, miss nurse!" Anya wiped away her tears and closed the door.

"Bye, Anya." The nurse smiled as she took her disguise off.

"Like 'mama and papa', huh." Sylvia smirked. 'Time to tease Twilight a little bit about him and his wife...'

---

Pant, pant paaaant!

Boy, wasn't he exhausted. He just ran a mile. (He only ran 5 meters)

'What was that about!? Am I dreaming!? Am I...am I alive!??????!!!' Damian looked around, looking at his hands and feeling numb.

'Anya being a telepath, me passing out, me also apparently wiping her tears away!? Is this a dream!? Is she actually a telepath!? Is she reading my mind right now!? I have to go ask her!!!' He panicked and stupidly ran back to the nurse's office.

Slam! Went the door.

"Ah, you're back-" The nurse waved.

"GET OUTTA HERE YA HAG!" Damian screeched.

"Uhh, okay...?" The nurse said, and closed the door.

"CAN YOU READ MY MIND!?" Damian said in a panic.

"Uhhhhh.....nooo....?" Anya nervously laughed.

"Ok. Bye." Damian walked out the door, and closed it quietly.

...? Anya stood blankly.

'So it was just a dream...there's no way telepaths exist anyway. And speaking of which, you just embarrassed yourself!!! What kind of Desmond thinks that telepaths are real!?' He walked back into the classroom, completely forgetting that he was supposed to bring Anya back to the classroom with him.

---'•'---

OLD A/N

Another day, another filler (joke LMAO)
So this was just a chapter to make Damian know that Anya's actually a telepath because I have NO idea on how to portray it...I don't want him to go like:

"Omg, Anya, you're a telepath and you're just using me for your mission and your dad is a spy!?"

"Oh no, syon-boy. You should have never known about that. Too bad, tata, syon-boy's dad!"

"Nooo! My father! I hate you, you stupid pig!!!"

"Damian Desmond, how dare you talk like that to my daughter! Grr!" Loid screeched.

Ok what am I even doing right now??? I went a bit overboard but anyway, woohoo, Anya is learning more about love and she's catching butterflies!!! Let's hope she asks Becky, right?

Also, I guess Anya really never got to address the issue of her being tired. She was just sleepy guys. (Don't overthink it lol)

Anywho, thank you guys so much for clicking on my story and I'll be sure to work on the next chapter as soon as possible, and I'll try to make it longer than usual!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Also, I didn't reread this. So expect mistakes I guess, I might fix this in the future. 😅

- alexa

Word count: 1768

(OLD CHAPTER)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5K 41
A fanfiction about Anya Forger x Damian Desmond based 10 years after the Spy x Family manga/anime. Anya starts to feel hopeless about becoming an imp...
286K 7.2K 64
You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you were born to Earth, all of the blames was...
638K 8.8K 65
Anna has come out of lockdown ready to find the man of her dreams. Follow our new islander through her adventure during this Summer of Love
167K 2.2K 23
"We're bionic, we're married and we're starting a family. What could possibly go wrong?" Adam asked, wrapping his arm around his wife's shoulder. "As...