The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

Da AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... Altro

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase

515 31 2
Da AdoboCatWorks

----

With Y/N successfully passing the first phase of the exams, he went back to the monitoring room where he saw Inasa watching the other students on the big screen.

"Inasa!" He yelled, waving a hand as his friend had his attention.

"Ohh, Y/N! Congratulations on passing the first phase!"

"Yeah, you were quick to move up as well!"

The two friends grinned at each other before they were interrupted by a footage that is playing onscreen.

"Yo. Your classmates are quite good." Inasa made a reply, crossing his arms as they were watching Bakugo, and Kirishima fighting a student on a bridge. "I heard from that Todoroki that you were their Class Representative?"

"Yeah. Kinda tiring to watch them like kids playing in a park, though."

Inasa laughs. "Hah! You taught 'em some moves?"

Y/N chuckled, shaking his head. "No. I just gave them pointers on how to improve. Then, the rest is theirs to figure that out."

"Ahh, I can see very well that 'Y/N Sensei' aura of yours in the future." Inasa joked, Y/N simply rolls his eyes.

"And your costume look a lot like that character from the game we've played before." He said, looking at Inasa's costume.

"Don't slander my hero costume, man!" Inasa frowned jokingly. "Hey, don't judge Mr. Bison! You're just pissed that everytime I use him, you always lose."

"Ay, fuck off with that memory! That was been buried for years and you let me remember it!"

In his mindscape, Kurama howls in laughter. "Hahaha! I can duly remember that as well, kit! You almost threw your controller at the screen!"

"You too, furball! Buzz off or else-!"

Kurama had the nastiest grin he had on him. "Else what, kit?"

"Gargh! I can't think of something, damn you!"

Grumbling, their little banter was cut short by the now morphed Bakugo, all minced and curved up like a meatball. This caused an eyebrow raise from the Jinchuriki.

"Say, Inasa. You know that guy, right?" Y/N points out.

"Him? That's Shishikura Seiji. His quirk is called Processed Meat."

"Kinda in a mix of gross and interesting..." Y/N winced as Bakugo could only wriggle in his meatball phase. Observing the situation, it looks like Kaminari is in deep trouble.

"What your friend's gonna do now?" Inasa smirked, only for his friend to return it without his eyes away from the screen.

"Sometimes? You got to think of something that's out of the box to win." He stated.

With Kaminari dodging Seiji's attacks. He pulled out one of Bakugo's hand grenades and it exploded next to his opponent. Inasa's eyes narrowed at the yellow-haired's strategy.

With his right hand in a finger-gun gesture, the electric quirk user grinned and fires his shot.

It did hit Seiji right in the gut as the electric shock releases Bakugo and Kirishima out from their phases, retaliating back with a double punch into Seiji's abdomen, eliminating the boy completely from the exams.

"Looks like that lightning brat took his inspiration when you threw him before from those villains." Kurama commented.

"Definitely, his new attack was a stungun." Y/N smiled.

Kurama looks at him, grinning. "Blondes do really think out of the box, huh?"

"He's yellow haired, not a blonde, you colorblinded fox." Y/N corrected before rolling his eyes at the fox.

Back to watch the exams, the screen shows next that Midoriya, Sero, and Uraraka all worked together to defeat their enemies around them. With cleverness and timing of their plan, they passed the first phase.

"Absolutely perfect. U.A. High School 1-A, all passed." Y/N proudly crosses his arms, grinning like a dad watching his kids getting a ton of achievements.

He then heard the now finished group entering the waiting room. "Class-Rep!" Some shouted. Inasa looked at them and back to Y/N.

"Well, I guess I am needed by my classmates." He said to Inasa. "Goodluck at the second round." Inasa accepted Y/N's hand, shaking it firmly.

"Yeah. You too, man!"

He turns around and leaves the teenager to approach his fellow 1-A students.

"Well, well, well." Y/N smirked, arms crossed as he walks towards the group. "It seems 1-A passed without any doubt."

Kirishima pumped his fist. "Of course, we are! 1-A is strong and manly to face everything!"

"Yeah, yeah. Until I saw your rock ass being swept into a meatball." Y/N joked, causing the others to lightly snicker.

"I-I  was caught unprepared by that guy!" Kirishima excused. "C-C'mon guys! Hey, back me up here Kaminari!"

Kaminari ignores the red-hair hero, whistling as he walks away.

"See?"

Kirishima defeatingly grumbles and sulks in the corner, causing some of them to laugh.

"Man, I've never thought I could pass!" Sero commented.

"M-Me, either! The chaos around us were so scary..." Mineta shivered.

"Vice-Rep!" Y/N turns around, as he spotted the tall raven-haired girl talking with the girls. "How are you and the others? I've seen you and everyone's fights at the big screen."

"We are all okay, thanks for asking. I was surprised when you were the first one from 1-A to be announced passing the trials. Then came Todoroki."

"Yeah." He then nodded at the boy. "Your fight with that swamp and bird quirk users was good."

Todoroki nods back in affirmation. "I only froze the bird quirk user and made the second pass out."

"Then got ganged up by a group from Arimetsu High? Those elemental quirk users?"

"A single Flashfire was all I need to win against them." Todoroki stated.

"And that's why you are awesome, man." He raised his fist and Todoroki's lips arched, making a fistbump with him.

Checking the others, he complimented and talked to the boys especially the group of Iida, Aoyoma, Hagakure, Ojiro, Tokoyami, and Mineta.

"Man, you six clutched the final seconds of the round!" He said, greeting them each with praises. Subsequently, the others also joined in. Because they were the last ones to finish.

And by standing in front of them, he gave them his proudest grin. "1-A! We are not yet finished on this exam! There is an incoming second phase that we need to pass, so be prepared! Your strategies, your bodies, and your quirks! Because I can sense that the second part will be..."

Turning around, the big screen lit up and the mock city exploded from all corners, making some of the class flinch in surprise. Coincidentallly, the announcer also is telling them what is the next and final exam.

"Well then, to the 100 of you who had passed, please take a look."

The now destroyed city shown civilians wounded, some are pinned under the rubble, and are scattered all over the area.

"This will be the next and last stage of your exam! At this disaster site, we'll be having rescue manouevers!"

Y/N grinned at the announcement. "-which is also my kind of activity."

"B-Bystanders?" Mineta nervously asks.

"They're the people who happen to be in the area." Hagakure explains it to him. "Say, Class-Rep, we've done this before back at the USJ, right?"

"Yeah." He said, staring at the screen. "But this time, they're mixing something else..."

"They are not just ordinary citizens, but also as individuals who have acquired these licenses before! We will test your ability to adequately carry out these rescue operations."

"Hm? I see people!" Shoji points out with his quirk.

"That's right, everyone..." Y/N said as everyone had a mix of disbelief, horror, and surprised reactions. He slightly winced at the scene of a young girl crying that is covered by a rubble. "Children, elderly, even the pregnant women..."

"Y/N, calm down." Kurama informs him mentally as some of his classmates sees his brown eyes quickly changed into Kurama's blood-red irises. "They are just actors, not the real ones."

He calms down and took a deep breath, eyes returning back to normal. "Yeah, I was just carried away by my emotions." He looked at them. "Sorry guys if I scared you all."

"As you can see, they are professionals and had gone through sorts of training and are now much sought after-!"

"So, they're pro rescuees?" Kirishima wondered.

"They were a part of HUC, in short for "Help Us Company!" Disguised as normal injured victims, members of the HUC are scattered throughout the battlefield on standby! And it is all of you who will be carrying out their rescues!"

"Class-Rep, those medical lessons you've taught us..." Hagakure points out.

"Will be used here. Yes." Y/N answered. "Good thing that I told everyone all about it before we came here."

"What's more, all of your rescue activities will be scored on a point system. By the time we've completed all the activities, those who exceed the average will pass.

We'll start in ten minutes!"

_______

Quickly going to a corner, Y/N sat down and prepared blank papers on the floor. He only had a few minutes to prepare and he's writing some barrier seals and teleportation seals that Y/N wants to use later.

And when he's done, Inasa approached him.

"Yo, Y/N."

Looking up, he saw the guy's smirk. A challenging one. Behind him are the rest of Shiketsu High's students looking at him.

"What is it, Inasa?" He said, returning back on his seal writing, but not as a rude one.

"I'm here hoping to have a proper relationship with U.A. And to you guys." He said.

Y/N chuckled as he stopped his writing. "Because of what your other friend had acted against Bakugo and Kaminari earlier? Nah, I do not mind that. After all, when we reached the end of this, we are all going to be heroes, right?"

"Well said, Y/N. Goodluck to your class and I hope to see you after this with a provisional license!" He then laughs and left him alone to do his seals again.

"That guy..." He shook his head, collected his paper seals as he stands up.

Walking back to his class, a loud siren was heard from the room. Forcing to cover their ears, the walls moved and rumbled.

"What's happening?!" One student asks.

"T-The ground is shaking!"

"VILLAINS HAVE COMMITTED AN ACT OF TERRORISM! THIS AFFECTED AREA IS THE ENTIRETY OF O-CITY, AND THE DESTRUCTION OF NUMEROUS BUILDINGS HAVE RESULTED IN A LARGE NUMBER OF VICTIMS!"

"So it begins..." Y/N stated, before he did a last look at his classmates.

"THE DAMAGE TO ROADS IS SEVERE. THE FIRST RESPONSE EMERGENCY UNITS WILL BE CONSIDERABLY LATE TO ARRIVE!"

"Vice-Rep, can we have a second to talk?" Y/N hastily approached and told her his plans. The girl nodded in response before she snatched two of her classmates.

"UNTIL THEY ARRIVE, ALL RESCUE ACTIVITIES ON SITE WILL BE LEFT TO HEROES' COMMAND!"

With the last wall falling down, the alarm blared, starting the second phase.

"SAVE AS MANY LIVES AS YOU CAN!"

With the crowd rushing forwards, Y/N dashed ahead of them as Class 1-A are spearheading the pack. "All right, I will say this once and I will not repeat it!" He yelled, instructing the group. "We will split in four groups. But before that..."

"Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!"

2 clones for each group appeared as their sprint continues. "Vice-Rep Yaoyorozu, Sero, Aoyama! You will be our Forward Operating Base for the wounded, find a good spot,  make a triage and take my 2 clones with you!"

"Roger!"

"Understood!"

The two shifted away from the group before he calls the  next one. "Eagle Team consists of Jirou, Shoji, Koda, and Tokoyami! You will be our eyes for this rescue mission. Take this four papers and hide it on your clothes, those are markers filled with my chakra signature so that I can see and track you wherever we are. Now go!"

Sprinting, the group headed west along with Y/N's two clones.

Hammer Team consists of Bakugo, Ojiro, Sato, Hagakure,  Kaminari, and Kirishima! You will go East, and handle hard retrieval operations for those who are buried under the rubble. Take my two clones and go!"

"Tsk, don't order me around Canine! I know what I'm doing!"

"Aye aye, Class-Rep!"

Bakugo's group left the remaining group which was Anvil Group. "And finally, Anvil Team! Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka, Asui, Mineta, and Ashido. Go the opposite side of the city and do what do you need to do! Take my remaining clones! Remember, rescuing comes first!"

"O-Okay, N/N-chan!"

"Let's go, everyone! Follow me!"

Midoriya's group moved East and North. And only one remain with him. "As for you, Todoroki. You and I are the most flexible around. We'll go in tandem as we scour through the rooftops. Got it?"

"As long as we finish this, Class-Rep."

"Have you watched The Incredibles movie, then?"

Todoroki looked at him with a confused face

"I have."

"Yep! It's Frozone Time!"

________

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

25.6K 800 24
Ever since the discovery of the first superhuman ability in China, the world had become a superhuman society with 80% of the world's population has s...
524 75 21
You just entered your first year at the most prestigious upcoming Pro-Hero school in all of Japan. Somewhere you've dreamed of attending as a child...
76.8K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
1.6K 107 3
Y/N Kusakabe's quirk, "Devil's Footprint(s)," turns his steps into bursts of flame, a symbol of his drive to rise from personal tragedy like a phoeni...