The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session

572 31 6
By AdoboCatWorks

----

"STAAAART!"

Chaos erupted everywhere as students fought in a free-for-all match all over the arena. Quirks of different types are flying, bursting, eminating, everywhere like a warzone.

In the forest area, Y/N, or Kurama in control, is currently enjoying the fight between him and 300 students of all class types, and schools.

"Gahahaha! Fight me more you brats!" Kurama's laugh can be heard inside the forest grounds as he dodged every single quirks they've unleashed.

In his Sage Mode, a thin coating of Kurama's Nine Tail's Red Chakra surrounds him as well, completely decimating almost 70 students in just three minutes. Still laughing, Kurama dodged an extended rock arm by ducking and pulling the arm towards him, surprising the quirk user.

"Your move is sloppy, rock brat!" Kurama comments before he punched the boy square in the face, sending him flying to the next area.

Seeing all of this, the students took a step back in fear, sweat dripping as they all muttered one thing.

"A Monster..."

"Damn, I didn't think that the winner of the Sports Festival is this strong!" One student commented.

"I'm outta here! Don't want to face that and I'm not risking myself just to land a hit on him!" Another one said.

One by one, they faltered and retreated, some decided to attack the other students from other schools and they all completely ignored a dumbfounded Y/N, now his consciousness returned.

"Kid, I think I did less." Kurama sweatdropped.

"Hah?! 70 students is less for you?!" Y/N ranted off. "You just eliminated a quarter of them!"

The fox ignored his rant and pretended to clean his ears, giving him a poker face.

"OIII! Don't ignore me, you lazy fox!"

Seeing that Kurama had did his job for 5 minutes, he sighed deeply and exited the forest, dodging some unlucky quirk blasts and starts to check for his classmates.

---

Back to the remaining class 1-A, Midoriya had rallied the rest in a circular defense. Just like Y/N, they were also the first target of the so called "U.A. Crushing".

"Everyone! BRACE YOURSELVES!" Midoriya yelled to the class as they were consistently attacked by the students.

Sensing another attack, Midoriya alerted the rest of the class. "The balls are coming from underground!"

Emerging from the back, Jirou immediately took hold of the situation. "I'll handle this! Everyone, get down!"

As she waits for the balls to be near, she remembered what Y/N had taught her during practice week.

(Flashback)

Y/N blinked at her request.

"You want to create a move that'll disrupt enemy attacks and movement?"

Kyoka nodded with a determined look.

"If I'm at the ropes, I wanted to create a counterattack against any underground or surface moves. Also, that will help the class in a team fight."

Thinking about it, Y/N rubs his chin.

"Hm... A devastating attack, huh..." He muttered, before he looked at Kyoka with an ideal smirk. "I think I have one that will be perfect with your quirk."

---

"Huh?! You want me to break this rock pillar only with my quirk?" Kyoka bellowed.

"Jumping immediately to step 2 will make your ears and earphone jacks in danger, Kyoka." He said in a serious manner. "Additionally, if you manage to break this..." He knocked at the pillar. "-then you can do your special move with ease."

Kyoka silently looked at him, as she waits for him to say more.

"Fine, if you want a demonstration then... HAGH!" He raised his knee and slammed his heel at the ground underneath him.

The chakra infused kick created a rapture that the ground splits in pieces. Kyoka flinched at the damage her boyfriend created.

"See that?" He grinned and puts his hands on his waist. "If I can do that with a single infused chakra kick..." He cups her face and pecked her cheek. "-you can do that with your quirk as well. So, Kyoka..."

He grinned, eyes with red slits giving her a challenge. "Will you accept the challenge, or not?"

(End of Flashback)

Opening her eyes, Jirou planted both of her earphone jacks to her amplifier bands on her wrists. She sends sound waves to it as she slams both of her palms on the ground.

'If he could do it... THEN I CAN!' She grits her teeth as she released the soundwaves.

"Amplifier Jack: Heartbeat Fuzz!"

The ground shook and created a mini earthquake that stopped the underground projectiles. Its direction reversed and now is going back to the enemies.

"Send another!" The enemy yelled and the quirk user threw another bunch of rocks at 1-A.

While they were focused on defending, the announcer on the speaker made an announcement.

"We have the first two students to pass the exam." They said, and the screen shows a picture of Y/N and Inasa both have the same points. "Y/N Yugano and Inasa Yoarashi claimed the same 120 elimination in ten minutes!"

---

At the city area, Inasa reacted in complete surprise as he spots Y/N's picture on the screen.

"Hah?! He managed to eliminate 120?!" Inasa blurted out. Then he grinned. "Hell, yeah! That's my friend!"

----

Back to Y/N, he reached the city area as he threw a single ball in a curve. However, the ball was a genjutsu as the enemy student falls for his trap. It was his hiraishin kunai and he teleported in front of the surprised Shiketsu student.

"Hieek!" The fan-quirk boy yelped in fear as his blades retaliated and engaged Y/N in a brief combat mid-air. "G-Get away from me! I'm trying to hide but you appeared out of nowhe-!"

"Appeated out of what?" Y/N cuts him as he slammed his fists in a continous punches to his markers before a devastating sucker punch sent him falling to the ground, out for the exams.

Landing behind the poor unconscious student, Y/N sighs.

"Kid, guard up." Kurama informs him in a slight jolt to catch his attention. "I can sense people coming."

Following Kurama's advice, Y/N sees the remnants of 1-A waving their hands at him, telling him to come over.

"Oii, Yugano!" Kirishima yelled, before they approached the Jinchuriki. "I saw what you did there! That was a sick combo, man!"

Y/N flinched at his words, he silently prepared his kunai under his sleeves as he noticed something odd.

Kurama made contact with him again as they both agreed on something.

"Yeah, Yugano! You were like ka-pow! And that!" Kaminari smirked.

But these people... had their rubber balls at the ready to strike. Y/N smiled briefly before he looked at Kirishima.

"Is it manly?" He gave him his most innocent smile.

The Kirishima had a confused look as he answered. "Huh? What do you mean by-?"

Y/N quickly leaped and delivered a side kick to Kirishima's face, sending him across the building next road.

"Mist Quirk, huh..."

Y/N frowned at the enemy student's poor disguise as he noticed that the illusion had wore off. "What an idiot... First of all, 1-A rarely calls me by my surname, and second, he's not acting like Kirishima at all." He muttered and left the scene.

Stopping halfway, he noticed that the ground is shaking a bit. "Earthquake?"

Then, he sensed an incoming projectile above him.

"Now!" The ninja in red yelled as several more of his teammates appeared. All wearing color coded ninja outfits. Looking above, Y/N sees a hail of bolts and nails coming at him in high speed.

His eyes narrowed at the sudden ambush. Then, he noticed the dissimilar sizes of the metal projectiles.

'Mini-Max Quirk' ? He thought as he quickly did a series of hand signs.

"Water Style: Water Barrier Jutsu!"

The gush of water stopped the hail of metal objects as they all chose to disengage and surround the boy.

"Seijin Hero High..." Y/N finally mouthed as he observed their clothing.

"He's definitely alone." Yellow stated. "It is a good time to strike him!"

"You two, overpower him, then we'll handle his markers!"

Yellow and Blue did their thing as mud and water blast travels towards Y/N. He was unfazed by this and simply scratches his head, irritating their leader.

"He's underestimating us! Now it's the good time to-"

"Swift Style..." Y/N uttered as he disappeared.

Confused, the students of Seijin High scans the area, only to reveal that the one who remained standing was the leader itself.

"What the-?!"

"Extremespeed!"

The leader braces itself as he can only see the wind rushing through him, and invincible punches hitting his body as he was sent flying up in the air, his whole team eliminated from the exams.

"Paging for the U.A. High Student, Y/N Yugano. Please exit the arena and stop eliminating more students as you passed the exams. I repeat, Y/N Yugano-"

The students who are staring at him all gave him a deadpan. The confused Jinchuriki simply points his finger at himself.

"Wait- Did I pass?"

The students yelled at him in unison. "DID YOU HEAR THE ANNOUNCEMENT TEN MINUTES AGO?!"

"Announcement? What announcement?"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!"

Turning around, Y/N forgot something to ask.

"Uhh, do you mind tell me where's the exit?"

"DON'T BE THAT DUMB!"

-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 509 8
[NOT COMPLETED] You were a Quirkless nobody in a world full of people with powerful Quirks. However, it never stopped you in achieving your dreams to...
539 39 50
Rena led a simple, boring, lonely life until one day she met a being from another world. A Guardian who protects the Realms, and she needs Rena's hel...
222K 5.3K 41
The multiverse is nothing new to our friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. 8 months into his hero carrier he had to team up with an army of Spider power...
508 26 21
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› {๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š} ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šข...