GlitchDust's alternative

By KRDZ_Knight

This plays like the original version with some few faces and familiar events. However, what sets apart the or... More

Split paths
Brave into the Abyss
Dusting things up
There is a Glitch in the timeline
Determined Promise
Golden Justice
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 1
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 2
Hatred filled Nightmares- part3
Hatred filled Nightmares- part DT
DT-Tale
DETERMINATION vs Cosmic Essence
Resting and Explanation
GlitchDust's Alternative info
Alliance formed
Traveling or Fighting through the TransVoid
Battle of Decaying DETERMINATION
Battle of the TransVoid
Story of the Soul
Burntale and its story
Story and Ink
UNKNOWN
New Soul

Unexpected Plans

130 2 4
By KRDZ_Knight

Ever since the fight with the Inverted-Conduits, everyone within the tunnel of the cluster of Multiverses and Hyperverses is walking to the exit, where they can plan things, here and then. After that, everyone who is a fusion unfused, with Murder and Dust+ talking about something, while Elize is playing with Cam, Robin, and Lily and teach them on how the Pentagram work and how not to. Lily politely gave the Book of Eyes back to Omni, which he too politely took it. Error404 and Infected on the other hand, they were being watch is to not fight while there in the middle of escaping the area. Biotale and DT-Tale all doing what they're doing best, surveyed everywhere for possible threats, or things that might help. Alpha, now back to normal, but still cannot get rid of the souls, then spoke out.

"What the, since when is this happened? Last time I check, should all the souls be going back to their respective owners after the end of the Judge form?"

Murder had an idea on what it is as he answers Alpha his question.

"Well, since they don't have a host anymore due to because the Multiverses and the other Omniverses that were damage, destroyed, or more, than ya, their only comfort is you, the one who rescue them from your twin."

Alpha thinks about it before sighing as he now became the sole protector of these souls. Blade recognizes D+ as he spoke out to him.

"Hey Dusty, it's been a while! How is it my friend!"

Everyone was surprised as D+ looks at Blade, Rose, and all of DT-Tale as they recognize their old friend. D+ smiles at all of them as he spoke out.

"Heya, it's been a while, nice that you are all doing great, despite just fighting a bunch of nut jobs and imposters earlier ago."

Murder looks at Dust+ as he spoke out.

"You met them D?"

Dust+ nodded as he spoke out.

"Ya, in fact, I met them few months later after the day we meet."

Murder was nodded as Lily, Cam, and Robin were interested on what just happened, as Elize who look at this, then spoke out.

"Welp, something interesting happened between the both of you guys. Anyway, I believe that we may be in a dead end."

As she said that, they went into a dead end, one that is made out of rocks, bits of a universes, and even Multiverses. Error who is fed up with this, then shouted out.

"Joder, ¿cuándo pasó esto?" (Oh, fucking shit, when did this happen?)

Error404 then looks at Error funny, while everyone, except those who understand him as Murder then spoke out.

"Well, didn't expect for you to be a Spanish boy, Espero que lo hayas disfrutado, porque esto va a ser tiempo de fiesta..." (I hope that you enjoyed yourself, because this is going to have fiesta time...)

Due to Murder learning human culture, including Spanish, this allows him to immediately understands Error's rant. Error being angry with this, then spoke out to Murder.

"Oh, you think that you're so high and mighty after you speaking Spanish? Well, that ain't that cute!"

Murder rolls his eyes as he spoke out.

"It is not like you're a fan or anything. I mean, the only reason why is that I have been diving into the human culture, since most of everyone within here have never gotten that. Besides, Además, es como si yo no fuera una de esas personas que han sido insultadas por alguien que no era el único chico Español." Plus, it's like I'm not one of those people who's been insulted by someone who wasn't the only Spanish guy.)

Error is now piss at the insult as he spoke out.

"Oh, te mostraré español Boi, te equivocas!" (Oh, I'll show you Spanish Boi, you mistake!)

Error then pulls out his fist while Murder just pulls out his Rainbow-Gauntlet to show intimidation as well as to show how outmatch he really is.

Before both started to throw hands, Alpha and Dust+ then comes in and deescalate the situation as Alpha then spoke out.

"Wow, wow, wow, settle down you two. Let's not throw hands, quite literally."

Dust+ looks at all of them as he spoke out.

"Please don't collapsing the entire tunnel."

He then turns to Elize as he spoke out.

"Well, how is that happened? Is this supposed to be a straight line?"

Elize sigh as she rubs the back of her head and spoke out.

"Well, the maze began to shift a minute ago, and the reason why I didn't instantly tell you all is that I was just making sure I am not seeing things, or I am wrong."

Error rolls his eyes as he spoke out.

"Oh, great, what the fuck did the creators do now!"

As he said that, all of a sudden, a huge explosions as giant moles that were made out of stars all turn to the gang and sees them as meals. Error who looks at this, then spoke one word.

"Perra!"

As he said that, the creature then roars with intensity that shakes nearby multiverses and Hyperverses. Quickly, Error404 then uses his Blue-Mastery to try crushing the Moles, but it didn't work as the creature broke free from the hold and slam 404 into multiple Multiverse, knocking out for a moment. Error quickly grabs 404 with his strings, while Pearl is holding the creature with her own strings. DT-Asriel then uses Red-Blazing as a distraction, while Bio-Undyne stab the beast into the ground with grounded spears. Bio-Sans then summons Gaster-Blasters to shoot it down, but that wasn't even enough as the Mole then shakes off all their attempts and grab Bio-Papyrus and tries to eat him, only for DT-Paps to grab the creature with his bare hands and freeing his alternative. Then, DT-Paps then shoots one bone into the creature's mouth and rolls out of it. All of a sudden, multiple bones impaled the creature from the inside out, causing it to collapse into the ground. Ink was about to check if it is dead, but Murder then shouted out, sensing something within that creature.

Ink, get away! THAT THING IS NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As Ink heard that and step away, the creature gets up, and suddenly regenerate all the damage and destroyed the bones from the inside. As that happened, 404 who woke up, then blast the thing with his God-Ray 1st shot to immobilize them. But as that happened, it began to vibrate, defying the laws of everything, and break free from the hold, as Error404 then shot the beast, this time 2nd shot, which it made a hole the body, but it regenerates as it looks at Error404 with anger on their eyes. 404 only said one word.

"Shit!"

As he said that, the Mole then slam 404, throwing him only to be save by Error with his strings, while Murder is fighting the beast with his gauntlets. Each punch sends a shockwave of pain to the creature as it struggles to even hit him. 404 then came back with a vengeance as he grabs the beast and slam it to the walls, sending shockwave towards nearby Hyperverses. The beast then did something that is basically bad news, it yells out, causing everyone to cover their ears, or none-existence ears. Then, more Moles come in, shaping and warping the tunnel, indicating that they're the ones responsible for making this place a maze in the first place. Error seeing this, then creates bones after bones to block them from going further, and thanks for Lily's quick thinking of implying the Pentagram onto Error, it is more than enough to block them from getting to them. Unfortunately, what they didn't realize was the Moles just create another tunnel for them to get them. This was bad, until Murder came up with an idea, one that actually give them a chance. He raises his hands, as Murder's hand glows a black, almost like he was attempting to do something that was never been before. Murder then glows black as a sound of something happened.

All of a sudden, haft of the beings' souls turns black as they then turn against their own kind. 404 and Error were shocked as 404 thought that he should have done that in the first place. As that happened, the walls began to shape and change, as almost if those fight really get out of hand. Dust+ then shoots them down with his Plus-Blasters, but they keep on regenerating, and no matter how many times they tried to erase them, they keep on coming back. Murder then redirects all the creatures' strength to do the one thing that he came to a conclusion. He coughs to get everyone's attentions as he spoke out.

"Heya, I know this is sudden but, the only way to get those things off of our backs is to bring all of this crappy whole (quite literally), down to the ground. Unfortunately, we have to be separated to ensure everyone survives this crazy situation. Daimian, I hope you could keep the Kiddos safe!"

Dust+ realize this as he spoke out.

"Don't worry, I will not let anyone, or anything happened to them. Besides, I ain't dusting around this time."

Murder smile while the ones who didn't like puns just sigh in frustrations. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Anyone who wants to split, NOW IS THE TIME!"

As in command, everyone went into position. As Murder breathes in and focus until he was glowing red, indicating that his DETERMINATION is flushing out. Murder, now on his Executioner form then shouted out.

"Now, BRACE YOURSELVES!!!"

As he said that, the Moles that were being control then redirect all of their power into destroying the tunnel. This creates a trembler which split everyone off from them. Dust+ came with Cam, Lily, and Robin along with Error, while the Alphatale Brothers along with Biotale-minus Bio-Sans are on the other side, and finally DT-Tale is on their own, plus Bio and Pearl. Elize, Murder, and Ink are sticking together as a large crash happened.

Everyone is separate as sounds of Multiverses and planets where they only heard, along with their respected groups.

With Error

Error was grown in pain as his feels like his whole world is after him. He opens his eyes and sit up straight as he sees he is in a tunnel, with the other side is block with rumble and pieces of AUs. As that happened, a voice then spoke out.

"Error, you, ok?"

Error then turns to see Lily who is worried about him. Error shrugs it off as he spoke out while getting up.

"Look, I am fine, why are you bothered with such things. Besides, it is not like I care."

As he said that, Dust+ who is caring for Robin and Cam, who is got rough during the fall, then spoke to Error.

"Well, for the usual self-imposing of Dunder-head so-called the DESTROYER of world, I got to say that you lasted for this long, especially the fact that you don't have your master on your back."

Error wants to kill this man, but can't, due to the fact that he is well aware that D+ is well far from his league, as in even beyond his own superior, Error404. Error calms himself down as he spoke out.

"Ya, ya, whatever you say. Anyways, what were we going now?"

Dust+ who is notice Error's question, thought about it, before answer Error.

"Well, for starters, let's go for a path the don't have eyes."

He then pointed to one of the paths, that it has eyes all over the walls that were watching them. Needless to say, everyone is creep out of the fact that this exists. Lily who is still creep out about this, then ask Dust+.

"Uh, WTF is that D+?"

Dust+ sigh as he answers her.

"Not sure, but it is similar to another one that I have seen before. The thing I seen is, the flesh of the Unnameable. And it is, then why is it doing here?"

Error, Cam, Robin, and Lily are confused as they never heard of the Unnameables before. Cam who is curious about this, then ask Dust+.

"Hey, D+, if you got the time, what is an Unnameable? "

Dust+ thought about it, before then tells everyone.

"Well, if Pocki wasn't around, or when it comes to species, the Unnameables were the wild card of the TransVoid. Beings of incomprehensible forms that were destructive and we should never be talking with them. Their master of manipulation and can even convince a Pacifist to turn into a genocider in the matter of as simple as a chat. Their also one of the strongest beings within the TransVoid, and only few who can match or surpass them."

Now everyone is feeling wary about this, as they now know that these beings are not to be mess with. Dust+ looks at all of them as he spoke out.

"This is going to be a while, huh."

As he said that, Dust-Minus appears to Dust+ as he spoke out to his companion.

"Well, hope you having fun! =)"

With Murder

Murder and Elize is showing to use their senses to track where there should be going, but it seems that the area keeps on scrambling their senses, it is impossible for them to even get a single direction their going. This frustrates Murder as he punches the wall, creating a mini earthquake. Ink who is worried about this, then spoke out to Murder.

"Heeeey buddy, why won't you just take a deep breath and relax. We don't want unnecessary stress now, don't we?"

Murder looks at Ink with his red, determined eyes in which it made Ink flinch. Murder sigh as he follow's Ink's advice as he breathes in order to cool off. Elize who saw this, then spoke out to Murder and Ink.

"Well, Ink is right, you should calm down, even if it is about 5 hours since we separate from the group."

Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Ya, my bad, sorry. Also, if you're worried about be accidently attracting those creatures Ink, even though me and Elize can't sense the directions of the tunnel, we can sense the creatures and we were far away enough to not get attentions."

Ink feels the wave of relieve into his very bone as he knows that he is right, but also Murder is calm down. Due to Ink witnessing Murder's strength and the strength of Omen, the fusion of GlitchDust and Dust+, Ink is feeling like he is caught into the explosive pot, especially the fact that his actions is what led him to be all of problems in the first place. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Well, let's just camp here for a while, due to the fact that were getting nowhere from just walking aimlessly. We needed to regroup and planned things out. Especially the fact that we need some rest."

They all nodded as they then set up for a rest and start a fire. Murder snaps his fingers as a small ember of fire were dancing to his fingers.

Murder smiles as he spoke out.

"Hopefully were going to get out and continue the mission."

With Bio

Bio is showing to have a conversation with Blade, while Pearl is with Rose, and she is showing to have her wings out for a stretch. DT-Paps, Undyne, and Asriel all look at each other than at the front of where they're going as Papyrus then spoke out.

"HAVE ANY IDEA ON WHERE WE WERE GOING?"

Then, Undyne answers Paps.

Nope, and likely for a good while, not ever since Murder just rumble the tunnels to get us all to safety."

Then, Asriel who had heard this, then spoke out.

"Ya, I trust that skeleton's judgment, especially the fact that those creatures we fought moments ago were very tough, especially they can't be killed, nor erase, which is unluckily. I mean, what are those things? Last time we were into the TransVoid, there is nothing that indicate their existence.

Then, Blade who heard of this, then answers to everyone.

"Well, there is a theory that me and Bio have. Apparently, they were born from the crammed Multiverse and Omniverses that Omen and JustBalance made. I mean, evident that their literally made out of stars and cosmic storms, and I know that it is not the best but, that is the theory we got.

Everyone took a note of the theory before agreeing on the assumptions. But then, Undyne then ask the questions.

"Well, how the fuck is that possible? I mean, smashing multiverse together is not going to create those abominations, right?"

Then, Bio answers her question.

"Well, simple answer, Cosmic Essence. Since the entire dimension is drench with Cosmic Essence and combine with the fact that these Multiverses and Omniverses were created within the TransVoid, they're for by them being infusion with Cosmic Essence, that is the catalyst of the birth of those beasts we fought earlier."

Everyone nodded as Undyne satisfied with that answer. As they continue their journey to get out of this mess, they soon get into something that surely disturb them. They stumble upon to an area filled with fleshy walls, eyes, mouths with sharp and doll teethes, and finally what it seems to be a birth area where they see creatures of descriptionless forms all mate that would be mistaken for it be a brothel, evident by them moaning and the slapping noises they heard.

Needless to say, this is both disturbing, and disgusting to witness, especially for Paps as he vomits at the site alone. Pearl who looks at all of this, then spoke out.

"Heh, not the worse compared to what I seen, but just enough for people to be scar for life, especially that Paps is vomiting right now."

As she said that, Pearl and Undyne is making sure that Paps is ok, and not hurt. Bio steps back as he then remembers something similar back when he was separated with Biotale. Blade who looks at all of this, then spoke out to everyone.

"I think we should just move on, otherwise we all be like my Bro over there."

He then looks at Papyrus who continue to vomit at the near thought of that site alone. Everyone agrees as they slowly move out of the way from the site that is before them. 

With the Alphatale Brothers

Alpha is speaking to the Souls that were inside of him, as well of the fact that he has now a physical form, which is weird. Omni is making sure that Error404 and Infected weren't throwing hands. Bio-Undyne and Bio-Paps were looking around as Paps then spoke out.

"WELL, THINGS TAKE A TURN, ESPECIALLY THE FACT THAT NOW WERE LOST AND HAVE NO DIRECTIONS TO GO."

Then, Undyne spoke out.

"And even then, that is likely going to be useless for the next five seconds since this maze life area will keep changing, thanks for those things."

As she said that, Error404 who is glaring with Infected, he then spoke out.

"Well, the first thing we need to do is to find a way to stop the changes. Adam, any ideas on how our Conduit Souls work? Since that could be useful, especially right now."

Alpha looks at his soul, then at his brother as he spoke out.

"I don't know, I have no clue on how it works. And even then, I don't know how I was able to do it is this scale? I mean, multiple Omniverses away sounds like a huge task at hand." 

Then, Infected who had enough of walking around without any directions, then spoke out.

"Fine, I'll do it MYSELF!!! I'll use my Conduit Soul to create a tunnel of our own. I am tired of just walking around!"

Error404 then glare at Infected but was tap by Omni as he spoke out.

"You know he is right, since were going in circles by force from the changing maze, then we need to create our own path to get out of the mess, Will."

Error404 looks at Omni, and then back at Infected before sighing and relented. Infected smiles at this as he steps forward and put his hand onto the wall as he spoke out.

"Now then, let there be rot and decay..."

As he said that, all of a sudden, the wall began to break down and destroyed from the inside and out.

Energy from Gabriel's Cosmic Essence created a lightning like attack on the wall, drilling it to a path for them to use. Infected then walk forward as he spoke out.

"Follow me...and you'll be...in a world of pure imaginations!"

Infected sings Pure Imagination while Error404 rolls his eyes, while Alpha actually enjoyed the song and was surprised at Infected's ability to sing. Omni is just his usual self, but deep down, he is enjoying the time, because of Jacob enjoying himself without suffering, or other's sufferings. Paps and Undyne just follow them, while they enjoyed the song that Infected is singing. Alpha who looks at his new physical form, then spoke to William.

"Have any idea on why I have a physical form? I mean, I am grateful that I am alive in all, but I have no idea on why it happened in the first place."

Error404 looks at Alpha, his brother as he answers him.

"Well, since you still have all the souls that were inside of you, that would. explain the reason why you're like that."

Alpha agrees that this might be the case, especially the fact that he can feel the other souls are still fueling his existence, even after the Judge form ended.

With Ink

Ink is showing to have set up tents he made for everyone, while Murder is taking care of the fire while Elize is making sure that nothing is jumping on them. Ink, now done and proud of his work, then spoke to everyone.

"Hey guys, the tent is ready, just asking if you need anything and I can create it on demand."

Murder and Elize smile at Ink as Murder then spoke out.

"No need Ink were good for now. Anyways, what should we do now? Since were going to be here for a while."

Elize sit right next to Murder and Ink as she spoke out.

"Well boys, for one, we should need to find a way to stop the maze from changing itself in order to not get lost, even if we have a map. I got a few spells that might help, but it might be a while before we even start moving again."

Murder and Ink nodded as Ink spoke out.

"Ya, and while were waiting, we can tell each other our stories, if you're all ok with that."

Murder and Elize look at each other, then at Ink as Elize spoke out.

"Ya, sure, that sounds fun, besides, I am a bit board about all of this."

Murder waves to get both of their attentions as he spoke out.

"Ya, I'll go first, since my AU is rare to see when it comes to the Multiverse."

He straitens his back as he spoke out.

"Well, it has been a while since I remember it. So, it was a normal day for me, at least, as a regular Sans within the Multiverse you see. That is, until Frisk came, and it changes everything forever in my life. At first, their good friends, we made jokes, made hotdogs, or hotcats if you're interested."

Both look at Murder with a blank stare as he sighs and continue.

"Well, anyways, I prank them, we gaze on the crystal like the stars, and more. It was the time where I have no problems with the Kiddo, especially the fact that their good, at least, until curiosity took them."

He then remembers the times Sans and Frisk actually bonded together without all the nonsense that comes to the resets, and their problems.

He sighs as he continues.

"You see, Frisk had an ability called, the Reset. A power to altered time back where you started on your journey and start all over again. With that, you can do just about anything you can be able to do, without any consequences and without any limit. After that, they did the one thing that is in his mind ever since the true Pacifist happened. Genocide. =)"

He then looks at the fire as he shapes it into some images about the events played into his mind. It was Images about the time of Frisk committing Genocide for the first time, and it was brutal to say the least. He then shapes it into something else as he spoke out.

"Long story short, I am not happy, especially since back then, I have no clue is to what is happening, and I came to the conclusion of the fact Frisk is the Anomaly that causes my timelines to go up and down, left and right, stop and go, and more. At first, I thought that I can convince them to stop and just go back, but when literally everything was wipeout, I have no choice but to judge them. I brutally killed them, cut them, and poison them to the brink of collapse, and this is the only thing I could think of that might convince them to Reset, I even killed them, even after they show mercy. But in the end, I lost."

He then grabs his chest as Murder can remember the slash wounds on him, and it was not fun, like at all. He then makes the fire to show what happened and needless to say, it was a terrified to see.

Murder sigh as he continues.

"I thought it was the end of it, as I know my memories were going to be erase and forget it all as the cycle of death and Reset will continue forever. But unbeknownst to basically everyone, my subconscious reacted to it as a glitch happened. I don't know that happened, but Frisk did tell me that the constant same loops what cause this to happened, which I agree."

He then pulls out his soul and it glows a red light, making it filled with DETERMINATION. Murder sigh as he continues.

"At first, it was just white, pure magical soul, without any trait, nor DT. And yet, I got it, and it is on the form of red veins, through my subconsciousness or my will to fight during these times of fighting, I don't know. But what I do know is that my newfound DETERMINATION what allows me to finally get back at the kid as I now remember them all. I tried everything, making monster kind to be prepare for the kid, I tried the Extractor, and I even Absorb all the six human souls and use them to absorb more from the surface. But somehow, with just huge amount of DT, he was able to not only strip me of all the souls, but somehow Reset and force me back to the start, and in a most brutal way possible."

He then began to twitch a little bit as all the worse parts is played in his mind, subconsciously shaping the flames to match that of what he remembers. Needless to say, Ink and Elize were disturb by the sight to behold. Murder looks at this, then realize it as he undone on what he just shows them. He looks at them and sigh as he spoke out.

"Heh, sorry to let you see the horrors of what just happened. Anyways, after that, I became desperate and really going to consider the last option that I was dreading forever, ever since the sextillions of resets. I became cold, distant towards others, and on the brink of snapping. When I was dying on the final reset before the killings again, I was about to cry as all the attempts failed and see that everything is for nothing, but I can't give up, won't give up until my very being is erase from existence. I will stop the madness once and for all, even becoming one if have to. When I made that vow, suddenly my DETERMINATION is getting stronger, mutate my very soul due to the influx of it. That is when I understand the power that was given to me, through that vow I made. The power to gain other's power and their strength is already enough of an insane boost. But the most important part that you all know, that is DETERMINATION. Because of my DT becoming something new, as I was even stronger than them when it comes to DT alone."

He then creates a sphere of all the magic he gains before Frisk redeem himself and needless to say, the near sight made his sins crawl his very spine. He then made them disappear as Murder continue.

"Well, after that, I began to experiment on it, killing only people I don't know, gaining their power, heh watch this."

He then made flies appear in which shows that his friends' magic is not the only thing he absorbs. Murder sigh as he continues.

"Well, now with the newfound resolve and a willingness to do anything to stop him, I began the slaughter. But before that was happening, I was able to block Frisk from even exiting his starting point before he had a chance to kill. I was going insane for the number of Kills, but thanks for the vow, I was able not only stay off the madness of having LV, but even fighting it back as that vow is the only thing that keep me going, even after I kill Paps. Paps became my hallucination, but unlike most Phantoms that Dust-Sans have, my is real and not, due to Pap's soul was infuse with the hallucination, making him the way that he is today."

Then, Phantom-Papyrus appear and the Demon earlier who is smiling at him as well Ink and Elize. Paps is genuine while the other one also genuine but mistaken it to be not. Murder sigh as he waves them to let them be in which they did. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Anyways, after that, once I was able to have enough, and my soul is now fully red, I then confront Frisk at the Judgment-Hall, now at the dead of night, fitting since we cause so many deaths. Once we were here, I spoken a few words before we fight. It was brutal to say the least, and the fact that my DT is stronger than them, even after they somehow won, they can never alter my memories, will, and DT ever again as I won, but also come to later learn that that also included my stats after another reset, which is an anti-climactic since that would mean that this will last forever. Back to the battle, one death after another, Frisk slowly began to realize his mistake, his consequences now caught up to him, which this made him want to fix everything. But unfortunately, it was too late, since the sextillions number of resets, Chara, now corrupted by Hate, the very Hate that is coming from all the monsters, took Chara and now is finishing the task, no matter what. We fought like were equals until Chara gotten the upper hand, and grab my hand, and stab me. But as you probably know that is not enough as I regenerated thanks for the huge amount of DT flowing through me and some strange magic that is inside of me and the same magic that is keeping me from melting for some reason."

He was then summons a fraction of his magic, and it looks weird by comparison to other's magic and power.

It was a ball of pure purple magic and have an aura that Elize feels familiar with that magic, one that is her own. Elize looks at this as she spoke out.

"Hey, I can feel that this is familiar, almost like it is related to mine, take a look.

She then pulls out her own version on what Murder had and needless to say, it made Murder feel a kinship towards Elize.

Ink then made the two comparisons as in a way, he sees that both are actually similar to one and another. Then, Elize puts it away as she spoke out.

"Will discuss this later, can you continue the story?"

Murder then pulls his away as he spoke out.

"Ya, sorry, anyways, once that is done, the fight continues, which each blow is getting more and more destructive as my magic then began to influence some of the attacks I did. For example, one of the bones was able to delete some of the strength, making him weaker, or the time were the time when I was able to destroy the entire core, but somehow contain the explosion with my one Blaster alone. Anyways, after some destruction and some ass pulling DT from Chara's end, he was able to put me to the brink of defeat, but still determined, I went on a suicide move in order to kill him. But before that was about to happened, Frisk, who is now free, separate himself and Chara, and took the hit."

He then remembers the shock he had with the fact that this happened at all, that there are two of them, and one of them is damning the entire viewpoints of whatever happened, which is Murder himself. He sighs as he continues.

"Frisk, who recognize his mistake, then told me to fix his mistake, and ask for the atonement after this is all done. Of course, I agree, not that I trust him at the time, but I have no choice since I quickly recognize that Chara is too corrupted by Hate to be ever reason with. So, I took it, gain his soul and finish Chara, before Resetting the timeline, where I learn that my DT protecting me is extending to my stats and magic as well. After that, Gaster appear, and tried to gain Frisk's Soul in order to escape the Void. Normally, I will lose if I fight him, but thanks for the monstrous amount of DT, along with the Magic I stole, along with my own magic acting the way that it is, I was able to defeat him rather easily, and even if he is not insane, because the way my magic is now works, I could finally challenge my father on equal grounds for the first time at that time. After that, somehow, Chara appears and threaten to erase the timeline as he manages to absorb Frisk's DT, and forcing me, Frisk, and Flowey to bring back Gaster, thanks for the Glitch that Chara made. After that, me, Frisk, we then gave our souls, along the six to Flowey to make Asriel, as he and Chara talk and fight, with Asriel manage to free Chara from Hate. Chara, now no longer tied to the world, gave their vessel soul to all the soul traits, along with me and Frisk's DT to make the Rainbow Soul for Asriel, as he uses this to break the Barrier and free all Monster kind and now alive again."

He then remembers the sun set, and for the first time, it was actually genuine as he cried a little bit, both now and back then. Murder sigh as he continues.

"After that, Frisk made the vow to never reset the timeline ever again, evident by him smashing the Reset button, now making it genuine as I also make sure that damn thing is gone and never return. But, something happened, normally, the Hate would be small, like a blob, but since it was centuries spent on gathering all the Hate of Monster kind into one focus point, it is something to behold."

He then reshapes the fire once again to show these creatures to let Ink and Elize to see, and needless to say, it was both surprising and terrifying.

He then spoke out.

"It was a fight of my life, and this thing is like a predator against its pray. Luckily, I am not some Pray as I manage to slam that kitty-thing around, before squishing it into a small blob and throw it away and regretting to tell that thing to come and ask their "Friend" for help as I soon later regret it."

He then rubs the back of his skull, remembering the time where he face what he thought to be his maker. He then reshapes his flames to form something even more terrified than the last one and this one is huge.

A being of pure Hate with patience on its eyes, and it is seeing right at Murder. Murder puts it on display for everyone to see as Ink and Elize is shocked to see this thing. Elize who saw this, then spoke to Murder.

"You face a Dragon that is the size of Mount Ebott and you almost died by that thing?"

Murder nodded as he confirms that, and as he continues.

"This thing teleport me and itself to an area that is not even from our world, something akin to its personal dimension, a mirrored version of my world, were no life was ever exist in there before we came. I almost died multiple times as I witness it destroying planets, galaxies, and even blackholes as it tried to destroy me, or so I thought. Luckily for me, my DT and Magic is more than enough to stay off these destructive attacks as I avoid those. Then, I soon later find out that was a test as it forces me into the ground and force itself onto me."

As he said that, Ink who heard of this, then spoke out.

"And then Vore happened."

Murder looks at Ink with a WTF on his face as he spoke out.

"That doesn't happen, and what in your right mind that you think of that degrade sex thing, monster addition, that it crosses your mind!"

Ink was about to say something as Elize then spoke out.

"Do you sense something?"

Murder realizes this, as he spoke out.

"I'll go and investigate, and once were clear, then we will continue the story. Also, Ink don't ever mention that ever again, got it."

Ink nodded as Murder get up and check to make sure that they're not being stalk.

TO BE CONTINUE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 767 30
Boredom. Boredom was what lead to all of this. Cross, the admin, had decided that he was bored and wanted to play a game with the people in his multi...
45.5K 1.3K 39
An Undertale fan gets reincarnated into the Alphatale Multiverse. Will they use the knowledge gathered from their first life to their advantage? Or w...
2.6K 116 23
(Obsessed)Nightmare Sans x Blind Reader Trigger Warning! Abuse! For Mature Audiences ~~~ Y/n has known nothing but darkness her entire life. Blinded...
410 29 18
Dust trusts his fellow Bad Sanses with his life, but when he gets betrayed he leaves the Bad Sanses and hides in the Omega Timeline. Dream and Cross...