Amour Series #2 : Aimer La Se...

Od PrettyInDark9

SYPNOSIS Fashie Marquez Guerrero, an only child and only girl cousins of Marquez and Guerrero's clan. Her co... Více

AIMER LA SEULE PRINCESSE
DISCLAIMER
SYPNOSIS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2 [BOOK 1]
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 [SPG]
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15 [SPG]
CHAPTER 16 [SPG]
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21 [SPG]
CHAPTER 22 [END OF BOOK 1]
CHAPTER 23 [BOOK 2]
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29 (SPG)
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33 (SPG)
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35 (SPG)
CHAPTER 36 (SPG)
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43 (SPG)
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
EPILOGUE
SC : PREGNANCY JOURNEY
SC: WEDDING
GRATITUDE

CHAPTER 7

3.5K 61 0
Od PrettyInDark9

WARNING! SLIGHT SPG AHEAD!

CHAPTER 7

KINABUKASAN pagpasok ni Fashie sa University, maaliwalas at nakangiting Timothy Degustare ang sumalubong sa kaniya.

Fashie look to her left and right, and at the back and she saw no one is looking at Timothy. Is he waiting for me? Mukhang nabasa nito ang isipan niya.

“Madadaanan ko ang building niyo, so i waited for you.” Anito nang makalapit sa kaniya.

Shock, she asked. “Kanina ka pa naghihintay?” Tanong niya. It's already 7:30 in the morning.

He shook his head. “No, our class was dismissed 1 hour earlier.”  Sagot nito.

Napatango-tango naman si Carisha. Sa laboratory sila ngayon, for Earth and Science.

“What building you are?”

“14.”

“Ahh.” ’Yun nalang ang nasabi niya. Sa building 7 siya pero sa 3rd floor.

She's thinking if they will ride a golf cart or just walk? It would be awkward if they will use a golf cart.

As if he can read her mind, he spoke. “Is it fine with you if we walk?” There's a hesitation on his face.

Fashie just nodded. “Yeah, tara na?” Nagsimula na siyang maglakad at naramdaman niya itong sumunod sa kaniya.

There's a silence between them, until Fashie broke it.

“Is it hard in college?” She asked. Honestly speaking, kinakabahan siya ’pag nag-college na siya. What if hindi niya kayanin? What if mahirap?

Kahit naman mayaman na sila at may pera at ari-arian na ipapamana sa kaniya, she value education. Education is very important and she doesn't want to lose it. They have money to support her study, at ang gagawin nalang niya ay mag-aral ng mabuti.

She look at him, waiting for him to speak. His one hand is slide in his pocket. He looks good, as always. He's wearing his uniform this time, while Fashie is wearing a simple white top and white skirt.

She bring her uniform, magpapalit siya after their lab. Kailangan kasi ay nakalab-coat ka, because of the chemicals na ginagamit nila tuwing nag-eexperiment.

“It is hard, yes, but as long as you love the course you took, as long as you are determined to pursue your dream, it'll be easier. That's why in choosing your program, you have to think critically and practically.” Sagot nito sa tanong niya. “What are you taking in college anyway?”

“Business Administration.”

Timothy nods, “i know you can do it. Just focus on studying, but don't pressure your self. Enjoy studying, enjoy your life. Baka sa sobra mong pag-aaral, mapabayaan mo na ang sarili mo. Remember health is important. Anong silbi ng tinapos mo kung maaga ka namang mamamatay?”

She pouted, “you're harsh ha. Is that what you're doing right now? I mean, you're healthy.”

A grin crept into his lips. “Is that how you indirectly say that i'm handsome and my body is well built?”

Nanlaki ang mata niya sa sinabi nito. “H-Hindi ah!”

“Well then, you might want to see me? I would gladly strip infront of you.” Pilyong anito.

Tinakpan niya ang tainga dahil ayaw niyang marinig ang susunod pa nitong mga sasabihin.

“A-Ang... Ang bastos mo talaga! May i remind you that i'm just sixteen?!” Namumula ang pisnging aniya.

He shakes his head. “How did i forget that you're still a minor.” Mahinang sabi nito dahilan para hindi niya marinig.

“What?”

“Nothing. This is your building, goodluck, sweetheart. See you later.” Anito hinalikan siya sa nuo bago kumakaway na naglakad paalis.

Fashie's heart pound loudly again. Everytime he's near, everytime she's seeing him, everytime she mention about him, her heart alwags beats so fast and loud.

She bit her lower lip. See you later? What does it mean?

Bagi pa mahuli sa klase ay pumasok na siya sa building. Pero tinignan niya muna ang paligid, baka may nakakita sa kanila. May mga students parin naman na naglalakad pero mabilis lang naman ang halik sa nuo na iyon kaya baka wala namang nakapansin.

TIMOTHY can't no longer hide his smile. It appeared on his lips until it stretch as a smug grin. The scene of him kissing her forehead is a feeling of something that is unfamiliar to him.

He shook his head when he suddenly remembered something. Yes, Fashie is still a minor.

“And i can't believe i'm attracted to a sixteen year old lady.” Natawa nalang siya sa sarili.

Siya mismo ay hindi alam kung bakit gano'n na lamang ang reaksiyon ng katawan niya pagdating dito.

She's always waking up the beast. Kahit na wala naman itong ginagawa.

Sighing about his situation right now, he went to his second period. Timothy's face instantly became serious and unapproachable walk at the corridor.

Silently hoping their professor didn't arrive yet. Or else he'll face a punishment which he only experience in high school days. With the kind of friends he have which happened to be his schoolmates and classmates, it's impossible not to get inside the guidance room.

Especially, the hardest punishment they did is painting the school walls! And Sanford is genuinely happy saying it's an experience to cherish.

That crazy motherfucker. How's he doing anyway?

Timothy forehead knotted when he saw Ellaine, again, walking towards him seducingly with her short skirts and crop top that shows her cleavage.

But no matter what how this woman seducee and tease him, his whole only wants one person.

He ignore her like as if Timothy didn't saw Ellaine and when he's about to enter their room, the woman touch his chest, stopping him.

“Where did you get the guts to ignore me?” Mataray na pagkakasabi nito at malanding hinaplos ang braso niya.

Timothy push her hand away. “And who are you to touch me?” Bahagya niyang pinagpag ang parte manggas na suot na tila ba kinapitan ng bacteria. “The next time you touch, i'll make sure you'll be kick out of this school.” He said coldly and get inside their room.

He opened his book and wait for their professor — which is he's thankful of. Timothy suddenly remember the book Fashie's reading. He's thinking of buying it, looks like that book is interesting. Or she's just a book lover and everything gets her interest?

His day continue moving and Timothy could only do is to listen, follow, answer and sigh.

Timothy  push the key inside the keyhole of the doorknob. He open the door and close it as soon as he entered.

He went directed to his room to drop his bag on his chair and get straightly inside the bathroom to take a shower.

Timothy is living in his condo for more than 2 years. While he stays at their mansion everytime his parents visits the Philippines.

With only a white bathrobe, Timothy went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Truth to be honest, he's not use of eating take out or in unfamiliar places.

Mas gusto niyang siya ang nagluluto ng pagkain. Maybe because he once experience lbm when he was in elementarg days and it cause him trauma.

The day he invite Fashie for a dinner, that's the only restaurant he like. Because the owner is his cousin and he knows that the foods are well cook and serve properly.

It would be ungentleman if he invite her to eat dinner in his condo or in their house. It just feels not nice.

This is his first time to feel and act this way to a woman at nangangapa pa siya. Sana nga lang ay hindi ito mawirduhan sa kaniya.

While eating his dinner, Timothy received a message. He immediately open it and a smile appeared to his lips instantly.

From: My Sweetheart

Thank you for accompanying me earlier kahit hindi naman na kailangan.

I think i saw you earlier at the national bookstore? You bought a book?

Sa totoo lang wala naman talaga silang klase kaninang umaga. Their professor sent a sick leave message when he was already in the University so he decided to wait for Fashie.

Bit knowing her, baka mainis ito sa kaniya kapag sinabi niyang alas singko palang ay nasa eskwelahan na siya.

Timothy finish his food and put it in a sink. He'll wash the dishes later. There's something important he needs to do, important likee talking to his adorable little sweetheart.

Timothy tupe a reply.

To: My Sweetheart

No need to thank you. And yeah, i bought a book for our subject.

His eyes drop to the book he bought. Actually, it's the same book likee what's Fashie reading at the garden months ago.

From: My Sweetheart

Ah, i thought wattpad books. Akala ko wattpader ka.

He doesn't know but Timothy is sure there's a hint of dissapointment in that message of hers.

But his brows met with the word wattpader.

To: My Sweetheart

Wattpadian? What's that?

From: my Sweetheart

Nothing. Anyway, i get to go. Not allowed to sleep late. Goodnight, kuya.

Napailing-iling nalang siya sa pagtawag nito sa kabiya ng kuya. It's quite annoying. Fashie calling him kuya feels unacceptable. As if reminding him that's she's just a sixteen year old beautiful lady and still a minor.

But that won't stop Timothy. He can wait. He's sure of that.

To: My Sweetheart

Okay, sleep well, sweetheart. Good night.

He was about to tuurn of his phone when another message from her pop up in his screen.

From: My Sweetheart

It's my bithday pala sa sabado. I would like to invite you for a simple celebration in our house. Would you come?

Her birthday?

To: My Sweetheart

It would be my pleasure. Sure, i'll come. It's your birthday, i don't wanna miss it.

From: My Sweetheart

Okayz great, thanks! I'll hand you the invitation tommorow nalang. Anong oras ka ba available? I will bring It to you.

He's not available tommorow. May reporting sila, activities at quizzes sa iba't-ibang subject bukas.

But it's his Sweetheart anyway.

To: My Sweetheart

Ako nalang ang pupunta sa’yo. Let's meet at Terra Pulchritudinis? 12 noon. I'll bring our lunch.

From: My Sweetheart

Okay, sjge.

To: My Sweetheart

Okay, go to sleep now, sweetheart. Sleep safe.

Timothy smile and put back his cellphone on the sidetable and starting doing his readings and schooworks on his study table only wearing a robe.

He fix his eyeglasses and focus on what he's doing.

Timothy is almost done when his eyes started to get blurrg and hurt. So, he stop for a while. He really need for his eyes to get check-up. It's getting heavier each day.

Timothy open his desktop and Fashie's face welcomed him. It's the picture whom he cropped which Grego sent in their gc.

She's indeed pretty.

He wondered why she never had a boyfriend. Although he liked it that he's no boyfriend sinch birth and never experience any romantic relationship with other men, he's still curious.

It's just few months ago when he realize what's the connection of Grego to Fashie. She's a Guerrero, maybe she's the one Grego had been mentioning to them before. Their one and onlt princess in the family.

He heard Guerrero and Marquez’ are overwayprotective to his little sweetheart. That's when he realize why Grego is acting like a madman when Allesandro speak bad about her.

And for all the time he have that time, that's the time when his shaft hardened and throb.

Really, man? I'm just looking at her picture and you stand up there as if you have no boss! Panggigigil niya sa kaibigan niya sa babamg may may malaking ulo rin. Are you a maniac?!

Pinigilan niya ang libog na nararamdaman and started again to do his work but he couldn't stop it anymore!

Hindi niya rin napatay ang monitor kaya nang bumaling siya roon ay halos sumabog na siya. Thinking how hot this picture of infront of him is and how sexy she is in personal made him reach his limit.

“Tngina, i'm really sorry, sweetheart. I just really can't take this.” Mahina niyang pagkakasabi and because he's still on his bathrobe, it's easy for him to masturbate.

Timothy groaned when he started to jack off. Up and down in chorus.

“Fck!” His mind showed an image of her earlier wearing a short skirt. That creamy and delectable legs of hers that he wanted to caress and kiss the first time he saw it.

Timothy continued stroking his shaft with his hand while imagining nasty things about Fashie and him.

Until Timothy couldn't take it anymore and spurt his cum. “Tngina, fck. Argh.” He stroke it more times to squeeze his shaft to let out all his cum.

He silently curse. Dmn, he knows it's a sin and ungentleman but it's Fashie!

And if he would be honest, a day won't pass without him jacking off while staring at her picture like a fcking maniac.

Timothy stood up and clean the mess he did. And then hee went to the bed after he remove his robe and tried to sleep.

....

A/N: Just wanna tell you guys na wala akong alam na kilalang Univ. in the Philippines, i mean, itsura inside, paano sched., rules and etc. Ayaw ko namang kung ano-ano isulat tapos dawit ang pangalan ng school nila. Kaya nag-imbento nalang ako pero, i have plan na i'm gonna change the University setting once may na-explore na ako na huge or kilalang Univ.

That's all, enjoy reading!

PRETTYINDARK|PID

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

10.5M 353K 49
WARNING!!! MATURE content for 18 years old and above!!! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this story! W...
6K 401 21
Undeniably snobbish and beautiful, Nia Gozali always had high standards for herself and she refuses to accept any less in a potential partner. Due to...
206K 5.7K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
175K 22.9K 114
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚, 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑡; ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒�...