MENACE || BWWM (BOOK #2 OF HI...

By steezbeans

Everett Carter, formerly known as Adam Lancaster, was the son of psychopath. his other personality, Adam, had... More

For Old and New readers.
Ciara-1
Everett-2
Everett-3
Ciara- 4
Everett-5
Ciara- 6
Everett-7
Ciara- 8
Everett- 9
Everett- 10
Everett 11 [M]
Ciara 13
Everett 14
Final chapter

Everett 12 [M]

75 5 0
By steezbeans

After cleaning my self and taking a very very cold shower, I still had a weird feeling in my chest. It wasn't because I liked her or anything. It just felt like I was going to black out and that wasn't good.

[Would be good for me]

No shit.

[Get out the damn shower]

Shut up I'm getting out.

I get out and dry off going to my room in just a towel. It was still really late considering our whole little "talk" happened when I'm suppose to be at work. I look at the clock and see it's already 12 am. I would be closing up in an hour.

I put on a white t shirt and some sweat pants before leaving my room to see if Ciara is in the living room. I see her laying on her side with one throw pillow in between her legs and the other being strangled between her arms. She watches tv this way, looking like she's going to fall asleep any second.

"Hey." I say announcing my self. I go to the couch stopping her from moving and put her legs on my lap so she can still lie down.

"What body wash do you use." Ciara ask still looking at the tv.

"I just use some random soap from the store. Why?" I almost let out a chuckle at her random question.

"You just...smell good." Her voice gets quiet and she snuggles closer into the pillow she's still very much strangling.

I shrugged it off and resisted the urge to smell myself to understand what she's talking about. I don't even really use cologne so I never thought about how I smelled. All I needed was soap and deodorant.

I start to shift nervously as I remember we were going to talk about everything. I was going to let her in my life hoping that she would still accept me after this small story time.

"You're shaking." Ciara says. I look to her to see she is now sitting up and staring at me. Her legs still on my lap. I look down and see my hands on her legs shaking slightly and my leg bouncing in anxiety.

"Are you nervous about telling me?"

[Damnit pick an emotion, Everett]

It's not my fault you're messing with my brain and making me feel and do things that aren't normal for me.

[Aw. We're becoming one.]

I'd hate that. Truly.

"I just haven't told anyone everything. I usually just pick and choose what to talk about. Even my damn therapist doesn't know everything." I sigh and start to mindlessly draw circles on her legs. They were smooth and so...touchable.

"Well I'm honored to be the first. This is a no judgement zone. Besides, we already got the murder part out of the way so...let's move on."

Ciara moves closer bending her knees slightly but enough to still be on me. My hand now resting on her thighs. They were still smooth but just closer to the prize.

[Focus brother.]

Wow that's the first time you actually encouraged being non perverted.

[I guess we're both changing.]

I blink my eyes trying to focus and look to Ciara. I keep focus on her beautifully curious brown eyes and begin to tell her everything.

As I speak she keeps her eyes on me nodding her head and actively listening. She ask a question here and there staying on topic. She was just genuinely interested in me and it made my heart swell.

I talked about the things that Adam had done and how for over 18 years I had blacked out. I basically fell asleep as a 12 year old and woke up almost 30. Throughout the years I would take over the body but not long enough to really experience life.

My reflexes were not my own but Adam's. Everything I did and owned was his. If a girl on the street recognized me and cussed me out, it's because Adam slept with them and left without a word. That's why I had to move states. I almost moved countries, but Adrian convinced me to stay close to him and my mother.

When I had finished telling her everything she had a furrowed brow and glazed eyes like she holding back the biggest of sobs.

"Please don't cry. I'm not good at consoling people." I say cupping her cheek.

"I'm trying. I just...You think you have it hard until someone else tells you their story, you know? I just wish I could go back and save little Everett."

This makes me let out a small laugh. She was undeniably cute.

"As much as little Everett would've appreciated that, big Everett is glad where he is now. I mean, It kind of lead me to you."

[Cringeee]

Look at her face she loves it. She's obviously flustered and flattered.

"God, don't say such cliche things I might explode." She says covering her face in embarassment.

"But it's true."

I take her hands away from her face and lean in, kissing her forehead softly. As I pull away she keeps her eyes closed with a small satisfied smile. She had no makeup on and yet her eyelashes were still long and full. Her skin was so smooth looking and only had a few blemishes on her face. Even her humanly imperfections were beautiful.

Her eyes finally fluttered open and she looks at me with so much love in her eyes I feel myself getting overwhelmed. I want to be with her, I want her to be mine. To mark her and have her walk around showing others who she belongs to. I started to feel feral and I knew it was Adam. His personality traits were slowly seeping into my own. I wasn't mad at it because I couldn't be. In reality half of my feral attitude was myself and not Adam.

"What are we going to call this?" Ciara ask. I didn't notice how close I had gotten just until she spoke and I felt her breathe on my lips. The blood rushing straight down, causing immediate uncomfortableness.

[Pay attention. Are we dating her or just screwing? I need closure too buddy]

"I- uh...I don't know. I mean I do know but I don't know what you want..."

"I want to get to know you even better, and I don't mind slapping a label on that. Maybe...dating?"

[Dating. What's next? Marriage?]

Let's take one step at a time.

"I like the sound of that."

"Good." Ciara smiles and leans in kissing me.

The kiss starts off gentle and sweet. Feeling her soft lips gently brushing against mine sent a chill down my spine and made me start to want more. The kiss grew more intense I found my self becoming more possessive and dominant as my tongue demanded entry into her mouth and my hands holding her close to me.

Her lips were like a drug to me, more addictive than anything I've had ever tasted. I couldn't get enough of the sweetness that lingered on her tongue. My hands roamed freely over her body, seeking out places to touch and possess.

CIARA

"Ciara," His voice was deep and demanding. he pushed me down onto the couch, his body pinning my own to the soft fabric.

His lips claimed mine once again, he nipped at my bottom lip before moving down to my neck, his tongue tracing a path up and down. His hands moved under my shirt to my breasts, caressing and squeezing gently. Perks of forgetting to put a bra on.

His fingers teased my nipple, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger before pinching it hard. I let out a gasp, arching my back into him. He let out a pleasured groan in response.

My breath came out in ragged gasps as he continued his sensual assault. My own hands found their way into his hair, holding him close. My hips bucked against his, seeking more friction where they connected.

"Everett..." as I moan his name my eyes find his own and I see they look darker and smaller. Almost like another person.

Suddenly the sound of a phone going off filled the room. We both looked to the coffee table to see Everett's phone going off. Without missing a beat, he grabbed his phone and answered, loosing focus on our "situation"

"Hello?"

I felt him stiffen slightly as he picked up the call, but I didn't want either of us to stop what we were doing. So I continued to touch him, my hand sliding down to his groin, fingers finding his hard length. He groaned into the phone, and looked at me with narrow yet dazed eyes.

"Hey, mom...Y-yeah sorry I was just getting ready to sleep." He talks into the phone voice shaking. My eyes widen a bit when he says the word "mom" but it doesn't stop me.

"I haven't talked to him in...in...uh...ah...a couple months." As the conversation with his mother dragged on, Everett tried to maintain some semblance of decency but failed miserably. His hips bucked against my hand, holding back moans, whimpers, and gasps.

"Yeah, I'll come visit okay? I really have to go now...I'm really tired...bye." He finally hangs up the phone and throws it on the coffee table.

The need in his eyes was intense. With a low groan, he pushed me back against the couch, his lips finding mine again in a somehow even more hungry kiss.

Sadly, his phone rings again making him break the kiss and let out a frustrated noise. I can't help
But chuckle a bit at his frustration.

"I'm not picking it up." He says trying to ignore it but I stop him.

"Answer, it may be important. I'll wait in your room."

His eyes roam my face as he obviously is trying to make a choice of either agreeing with me and answering or ignoring it and dicking me down right here and now on this couch.

He lets out a dramatic sigh, "Fine." He gets off of me and grabs his phone, looking to see who's calling and answering it before it rings for the last time.

"You and mom sure know when the hell to call." He says in such a sassy tone I can't help but giggle on my way to his room.

I don't want to eavesdrop so I close the room door and look around. I was in here earlier with the cat, but I didn't look around. Now that I'm in here again I'm tempted to snoop and see what stuff he has.

It's still as clean as the day I moved in which lowkey gives psychopath vibes, but atleast a hot psychopath.

His bed is made in such a way that you would think he had sometime of military training and was preparing for an inspection. The only imperfections on the comforter was from the cat sleeping in the middle of the bed. He had no pictures on his walls and no decoration. Just a bed, a lamp and a desk. Not even a bookshelf.

I did notice a picture laying on his desk, so of course I go over and pick it up. I see his brother and his wife with their baby in her arms, but there's an older woman with beautiful long red hair that is grey at the roots. She stands next to Adrian's wife with a huge smile on her face.

Seeing how Everett and Adrian have the same exact color pallet as this woman, one can only assume that's their mother.

I flip the picture over and see some cursive writing:

This picture is not complete. Come home, I miss my baby boy.

-Mom

The small message made me think of my own mother. I was fortunate enough to have her always. Everett was not given the same courtesy.

His room door opens and he walks in, stopping when he sees me holding the picture. I look towards him and then back to the picture.

"Why don't you visit your mother?" I don't wait and ask feeling my vision get slightly blurry.

He lets out a small sigh and walks up to me and takes the picture from my hands, "I haven't had the time."

Everett leans on the desk and looks at me with an endearing look.

"Do you miss her?"

"Of course I do. It's just...it's hard to forget the look of fear on her face." His eyes drift off and I can tell he's remembering the look.

"Did she ask you to come visit when she called earlier?"

"Yeah. She calls every now and then saying she hopes I'll visit her. I...I just don't know."

I watch as he looks deflated and overwhelmed. It makes a, maybe, not so bright idea come to my head.

"Let's go." I say causing him to look at me with confusion.

"What? Go where?"

"To See your mom. I'll come with you and even get the plan tickets all you have to do is tell your mom we're coming."

He thinks about it, hard. I almost want to take it back  and pretend I never said it, but he eventually nods his head.

"Okay." Is all he says in agreement. A smile finds my face.

"I'll go get the tickets now." I say excitedly turning around to leave the room, but Everett stops me by taking my hand and pulling me close to him.

"I meant okay we can go together. I will buy the tickets. All I want from you is to be with me." His words were firm but his tone was soft. I liked that he wanted to take care of me but plane tickets were Damn expensive.

"Atleast let me buy my own. Unless you're some secret millionaire, I think I should buy my own."

"Ciara, I have more than enough money." He chuckles.

I give him a look showing him I don't believe it. We both don't have a lot of money coming in. Plus Kal has told me how much he can pay his employees. Everett notices I still wont believe him.

"Just let me do this. You don't have to believe me." He comes close to grabbing my hands and rubbing circles in an endearing way.

"Okay. Let me know what days then." I say getting on my tippy toes and kissing his lips quickly.

He smiles and lets go of my hands, "You should sleep. It's pretty late."

I just nod my head and almost as if on cue I let out a yawn. I turn around and flop down onto
His bed slightly scaring the cat.

I turn my head and watch Everett sit down at his desk and open his laptop. I hear the sound of typing and it starts to relax me. My eyes start to shut and I try to fight the sleep but it takes over.
————-

Sorry ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4K 40
Violet Preston has what every girl desires-wealth, beauty, brains and talent. However, Violet is cold, distant, antisocial, short fused, and a total...
122K 3.8K 58
READ BEFORE STARTING After a lost career opportunity and a terrible breakup, going back home, to the town of your childhood, feels almost like taking...
195 17 7
Zayn's therapist said he was doing really well. He hadn't had any nightmares for months now. He'd been taking his medication and was going to the gym...
7.7K 162 25
There story is different. Adam Torres is a goddy goddy. Kat Davis is the bad girl. Adam has moved to New York with his mom because his dad had passed...