Aizawa x reader smut book

By Spooky_Llama

Not for children smut warning ⚠️ REQUESTS BACK OPEN⚠️ More

Valentine's Day
Sugar Daddy Aizawa ~Requested
Aizawa x Male reader ~Requested
Love at first sight ~requested~
A small crush~requested~
Jealous? ~requested~
NOT A STORY!!!
A three way ~Requested~ (Aizawa X student reader X Pres. Mic)
Aizawa's kitten~requested~
Your Birthday

Failed Test

2.1K 26 36
By Spooky_Llama

Contains:

You are a student in this and everything is consensual.

Teacher x student

Your POV:
We had had a test last week and you already knew you had flunked it. You tapped your fingers on your desk as Mr. Aizawa walked around handing out the scores, he walked past the row of desks beside yours and you watched him hand bakugou his scores. Bakugou turned to you with a jerky grin and showed off his A+, you rolled your eyes and returned your attention back to Mr. Aizawa.

Mr. Aizawa was making his way up to your desk, he handed you your test paper back and looked down at you with his usual sleepy demeanour. "See me after class Miss. y/l/n '' His voice was cold and he walked away from your desk to hand out the remaining scores. You flipped over your sheet and saw that you had gotten an F. "I knew I should've studied" you groaned to myself as you put your head down on your desk.

About ten minutes passed and the bell rang, signalling lunch break. You stayed in your seat remembering Aizawa's words from earlier. You watched everyone flood out of the room and into the corridor, your friend uraraka turned around and gave you a wave goodbye before leaving. You waved goodbye back to uraraka then shifted your attention to Mr. Aizawa who was waiting behind the door to shut it. After uraraka left you and Aizawa were the only ones left in the classroom and he had proceeded to shut the door and lock it.

You watched as Aizawa walked back to his desk and sat down, he beckoned you to come forward and sit at a closer desk. You rose from your desk and sat in which was usually Izuku's desk right at the front of the class. Looking at Aizawa you could tell something was different about his demeanour, you look down feeling ashamed of your grade.
Aizawa sighed before speaking, "you didn't study did you?" His eyes met yours after you lifted your head. You shook your head no and looked away, "I didn't, I'm sorry Mr. Aizawa" you said softly, still looking away. "It's fine" he groaned softly, "at least look at me when you speak please" his voice was stern and you immediately looked back at him.

Your face felt warm and the room grew silent as you two made eye contact, you could faintly hear the ticking sound of the clock. "Tomorrow you'll come back here to study with me" he rose from his seat and unlocked the door before opening it. You got up from your seat and sighed softly, knowing tomorrow was a weekend you should've studied. Walking down the hall you feel a little nervous to be with Aizawa tomorrow, alone. You immediately shook your head to stop thinking about him as you made your way to the dorm rooms.

After about 15 mins you made your way to the dorms. You crept your way inside trying not to make noise knowing if bakugou heard you he'd bully you about your grade. Passing denki and sero on the way you finally made it to your room and walked inside.

~Time Skip to the Next Morning~

You woke up at 6:30am, rubbing your eyes you could see that it was raining outside your window. “Great” you muttered to yourself as you got up and began to get dressed. After about 10 mins you had dressed into a black oversized hoodie, black shorts and boots with white leg warmers. Your h/c hair was left out but brushed, you had chosen some subtle makeup just to cover up how tired you were.
You left the dorms and made your way to Mr. Aizawa's classroom, approaching the door you hesitated for a moment before taking a deep breath and knocking on the door.

After a short moment the classroom door opens and Aizawa is looking down at you with his usual tired demeanour but something was different, at least about his appearance. “Come in y/n” he gestures for you to walk inside and you do so while still looking at him. You take a seat back in Izuku's desk right at the front of the class, scanning Aizawa you finally realise what's slightly different, he had done his hair. You felt a blush creep to your cheeks and you started to look out the window so it wouldn't be noticed.
“Damn he looks good with his hair slicked back like that” you thought to yourself keeping your eyes out the window.

Aizawa dragged a chair up In front of the desk you were sitting at and he sat in front of you, placing down some sheets of paper and clearing his throat. “We'll go back over the tactical combat theory first ok” he started to arrange the papers in front of you so you could see them all, his sleepy eyes met yours and you felt your face go warm.
Aizawa noticed and smirked ever so slightly “everything ok miss y/l/n?” There was a hint of sarcasm and seduction in his voice but you brushed it aside thinking you were delusional. “Yeah I'm okay, just a little tired” you chuckled slightly, rubbing the back of your neck. You looked back down at the papers before gasping ever so slightly as you felt a touch on your left knee, fingertips ever so slightly circling your skin.
“I know a way you could relax a little” Aizawas voice was softer than usual but still stern, chills went up your spine.

Aizawa cleared his throat and removed his hand from under the table to slick back his already slicked back hair, he looked back at you sleepily again. “Where were we?” he said, looking down at the papers and marking sections with red ink.
Your face felt like it was on fire and you still couldn't process what just happened but you quickly snapped yourself out of thought when you saw him focusing back on the test. Watching him explain the page your eyes wandered all over him, from his hands to his arms, to his shoulders than his neck, then to his lips and finally his eyes where you realised he had been staring at you.
“If you keep undressing me with your eyes I'm gonna catch a cold” he smirked and chuckled softly before leaning back in his chair, folding his arms over his chest and smirking.

You were stunned by his words, eyes wide open and definitely a blush on your cheeks. “I- uh I wasn't-” you stuttered before being cut off. “It's okay little one, I don't mind” his voice was almost a growl full of seduction. Your mind was going wild and your stomach felt like it had slipped, you had no idea what to say.
You noticed Aizawa picking up the paper in front of you and packing it away, “don't worry about this” he placed the papers on his own desk after standing up.

You stood up and followed him to his desk, “what about my grade?” he chuckled and looked at you. “I have another way you can earn it” he leans against his desk and looks you up and down.
You stood in front of him knowing exactly what he means but wanting to play dumb, with a smirk rising to your lips and your head slightly. “What do you mean?” You acted clueless and could see Aizawa enjoying it by the smirk on his face and the low chuckle emitting from his throat. With a swift motion Aizawa grabs you by the hips and spins you around so you're facing him and leaning against his desk, “I know you're smarter than that” he growls before looking down at you almost sweetly and desperately. “May I?” His voice was soft, as his eyes met yours you nodded yes.

Aizawa leaned down and pressed his lips against yours almost hungrily, pressing his body against yours making you lean more against his desk. You wrapped your arms around his neck, entangling your hands into his hair and you melted into the kiss. Soft moans escaped both of your mouths, Aizawa hands trailed to the small of your back making you press more against him.
Quickly and swiftly Aizawa lifted you so you were sitting on his desk. You wrapped your legs around his waist and continued to kiss him, letting your tongues intertwine. You both pull away to catch your breath, panting slightly. Aizawa looks over at the door. “I'm gonna go lock that” Aizawa moved away from you to lock the door before returning to you.
He placed his fingertips just under your shorts and underwear hem, “may I?” His personality had completely shifted and he seemed sweet for once.
“Yes~” you say, almost begging as you nod.

Aizawa removes your shorts and panties leaving you in your oversized hoodie and nothing underneath. The cold hits your pussy and you shiver slightly, looking down at Aizawa you can see him smirking. He crouched down in front of the desk so his head was at the same height as your pussy. You start to feel a little nervous and Aizawa could tell, he placed his hands on your thighs gently spreading your legs.
“You have a beautiful pussy y/n” he says softly before leaning in and planting soft kisses on your thighs. Your face heats up and you look away before slightly gasping as you feel him kissing you, your attention was turned back to him when you felt him plant a soft hard kiss on your pussy.
Throwing your head back you groan softly feeling him start to eat you out, his tongue flicking back and forth over your clit causing you to shutter slightly. His tongue occasionally slid into your pussy fully eating you out, your moans started to get louder before he stopped and stood up.

Aizawa moved back in front of you on the desk and held your hips. “You've got to be quiet, little one” he said softly before picking you up and placing you back on the table so you could lie down. As you laid back you could hear him unbuckling his belt and pants, you raise your head and see him pull out his 8 inch dick. You immediately blush and put your head back down flustered as you feel him grab your hips and position himself. “Are you ready?” he says hungrily as he presses his tip against you.
“Yesss~” you whimpered now clearly begging. Your eyes rolled back and you groaned loudly as he started to enter you, feeling his dick stretch you out.
When he was fully in he stopped and looked down at you before tucking a loose strand of hair behind your head. “Are you okay?” His voice was soft and caring, bringing a warm comforting blush to your face. “Yeah, you feel great,” you said softly looking back up at him with a smile.
With those words Aizawa started to thrust in and out of you letting his own moans and groans escape his lips. He started to get faster and you start to moan louder trying to cover your mouth, Aizawa grabbed your hips and moved you slightly off the table so he could hold you. “Fuck Aizawaaaa” you moaned out letting your eyes roll back. He leaned down to your ear and kissed your cheek before speaking “call me Shouta, darling” his voice was raspy and husky as he continued to thrust. Using his hands on your hips he started to thrust harder hitting your g-spot, he slowed down softly and picked you up before flipping you onto your stomach on his desk.

You feel Aizawa grab your ass and slam into your pussy, a loud moan escapes your lips before you bury your head in your arms. Aizawa begins pounding you from behind, occasionally slapping you ass leaving red handprints. “Aizawa I'm gonna- I'm gonna cumm” you moaned into your arms but loud enough for him to hear.
You heard him Chuckle seductively and assumed he was smirking. He started pounding your ass harder, digging his fingertips into your ass for grip.
You moaned louder and louder before covering your mouth as you nearly screamed and came all over his dick, squirting on the side of the desk and on the floor.

Panting slightly you felt Aizawa still pounding you before feeling him pull out and cum on your ass. You relaxed your legs and turned your head so you could see him behind you, a soft warm smile appears on both your faces as you make eye contact. You watch as he grabs some tissues to clean both you, him and the mess up.
After cleaning the mess you put on your shorts and panties and leaned against his desk looking up at him. “So about those grades” you said sarcastically, he chuckled warmly before moving closer to you and tucking your hair behind your ears. “A+ I think” he almost giggles as he leans his head against yours, “as much as I think you should study we could just keep doing this” he said seductively but also sweetly.
You shifted your head so it was resting on his chest as your hands rested around his waist, and he held you close to him. “I promise I'll study a little” you giggled as you snuggled into him, he chuckled and patted your head taking in your scent before letting you go. “You should head back little one” he planted a soft kiss on your lips before walking over to the door and opening it. You smiled before grabbing your stuff and walking out, giving Aizawa a warm smile and a wink knowing you'll see him again.

This is my first story in awhile so sorry if it's a bit rough 😅
My requests are back open and that's including requests for chapters for this story or whole new stories in general.

Word count: 2349

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 26K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1.4M 126K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.2M 65.3K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4.4M 279K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...