Checkmate.

Da K_wriites

BWWM I scoff, "you think I'll get on my knees & beg to an asshole like you?! Well-".I'm cut off by a raspy c... Altro

Introduction
Chapter 1. - Grey Eyed Asshole.
Chapter 2- Surprise, Suprise.
Chapter 3- Friend group.
Chapter 4- Let hell begin.
Chapter 5- Pay attention.
Chapter 6- Practice makes perfect.
Chapter 7- Perv.
Chapter 8- I'll give you what you want.
Chapter 9- Bathroom break.
Chapter 10- Dont get comfortable.
Chapter 11- Sandwich.
Chapter 12- The race.
Chapter 13- Sore loser.
Author's note
Chapter 14- New face.
Chapter 15- Dog
Chapter 16- Found you.
Chapter 18- the Deal
Chapter 19- secrets revealed
Chapter 20- Turning point.
Chapter 21- Game Day.
Chapter 22- The Game
Chapter 23- Celebration.
Chapter 24-Princess
Chapter 25-Project
Chapter 26- Alone.
Not an update
Chapter 27- The mistake.
Chapter- 28 Drunk.
Chapter 29- The box.
Chapter 30- Pizza
Chapter 31- Taste ⚠️
Chapter 32 - The news
Chapter 33- The ball
Chapter 34- Class
Chapter 35- Hoodie
Chapter 36- The Fight.
Chapter 37- Winner
Chapter 38- Details
Chapter 39- Agreement.
Chapter 40- The Deal.
Chapter 41- Compliment
Chapter 42- taken
Chapter 43- Aftermath
Authors note (not an update)
Chapter 44- Anger
Chapter 45- Sapphire
Chapter 46- Back to normal.
Chapter 47- touch me
Author's note
Chapter 48- Chaos
Chapter 49- traitor
Chapter 50- M.I.A
Chapter 51- Safe
Chapter 52- Free
Chapter 53- Yes.

Chapter 17- fuck buddy.

3.3K 113 15
Da K_wriites

DANTE POV

"What exactly are we here for again?" Ryan questions

"Maybe if you shut up he would tell us." Jayden responds as we enter the meeting room.

"You know what Jayden- I'm sick of you." Ryan begins. I feel my annoyance rising.

"Both of you shut the fuck up." They both glance at one another before finally being quiet.

"Thank fuck." Luca snickers from his seat. "Now, we have a deal going down this week and I don't want any fuck ups." I look at Ryan.
"And by fuck ups I mean screwing someone's wife in the goddamn bathroom."

"How was I supposed to know she had a husband?"

"Maybe by the big ass ring she had on her finger you idiot." Jayden responds.

"Moving on, this deal is worth more then half a mill, no playing around. I need this shit to go smooth so my dad can get off my ass."
My dad has been watching me like a hawk lately, all this finish college bullshit.

"Where is it going down?" Ryan questions.

"At Red Velvet. I'll have my men set up around the club. I don't trust Luke." Sneaky bastard.

"Why the hell are you even doing business with him? After the shit he pulled at the race?!" Jayden just about shouts.

"You think I wanna do a deal with this fucker? I don't have a choice." I fire back.

"Whatever man I just hope he doesn't-"
As Jayden speaks his phone rings. "What's up Z- woah woah woah slow down I can't hear you what's wrong?! Hey it's ok- I'll be there soon ok?"

There's a brief pause before Jayden is up out of his seat grabbing his coat.

"I gotta go D, Ryan I'm taking your car." And with that he's gone.

What the hell just happened... who was he- Zaria. "What's up with him." Luca questions.

"Let's end for today, I'll have Chris send you guys the rest of the information. If you're late, you're dead. Clear?" They nod, and I quickly grab my coat and head out the room.

ZARIA POV

"Found you."

I've been sitting in bed looking at this message for... what seems like forever. I can't stop reading it.

"Found you."

It can't be..
TW: ABUSE!⚠️
~flashback

"Let go, im serious. This isn't funny." "Oh cmon baby, don't be like that." He begins to lift my skirt. "Stop." His hand goes higher. "Stop." He continues. Before his hand can get too close to my..lady parts I push him off me. "The fuck is wrong with you! Don't you ever touch me like that again." As I go to leave the room he stands to his feet and grabs a handful of my hair. "You little bitch, you shouldn't have done that."

~end of flashback

Im not that weak ass 16 year old anymore. I can't be. He didn't find me. Everything is ok.

My hands are visibly shaking at this point and I'm trying to calm myself down. "It's ok, I'm fine, it's ok I'm fine." I repeat to myself as I scroll through my contacts.

I click on Queen... no answer. Then Zoe.... No answer. I scroll to sadly the only other person I can think of... Jayden. I barely know him but he makes me feel...safe?

I take a deep breath before clicking on his contact. It's rings twice before he answers.

"What's up Z-"

"Jayden- I- I- I'm sorry for calling you so late it's just I- I-" I ramble before even realizing it.

"Woah woah woah slow down I can't hear you what's wrong?!"

"I can't- I can't breathe-" I struggle to get out.

"Hey it's ok- I'll be there soon ok?" I take another deep breathe.

"Thank you." I hang up the phone and curl up against my pillow.

~ a few minutes later

I hear knocking on the door and I quickly go to open it. As I swing the door open I'm engulfed in a tight hug. "I'm here ZZ, I'm here."

I pull away from the hug to close the door & lead Jayden to the couch. "What happened?" I take a deep breath. I don't want anyone to pity me.

" I um, heard some noise and got scared . Waste of your time.. I know, sorry." I say as I sit down on the couch.

"You heard some noises? I'm not buying it ZZ." He says looking at me like he's trying to read my mind or something. He then pulls me in for another hug. 

"That's all really, im-" the door swings open and in walks Dante.he stares for a moment before he speaks. "So this is where you ran off to?" He chuckles. "We have important shit coming up and you ditch the meeting for this brat."

"She's not a brat. She needed me, so I came." Jayden responds.

"Ah, so you move at her every command and ignore mine? You barely fucking know her."

Dante glares at me while finishing his last statement as Jayden stands from the couch. "Dante you're being-"

"it's fine Jayden. It's my fault. I shouldn't have called you." I stand from the couch as well with my eyes trained on Jayden. I can feel Dante's glare on me.

"ZZ don't apologize-"

"She should." Dante butts in. I turn to him trying to keep my face as calm as possible.

"I'm sorry for whatever I interrupted, goodnight." With that, I turn to give Jayden the best thank you smile I can without breaking down, and head in my room closing the door.

DANTE'S POV

Who does she think she is? Calling Jayden out of the fucking blue. He has shit to do. And then Jayden, just up and leaving like that for a girl he hardly fucking knows?!.

Comforting her, holding her. It shouldn't bother me but it fucking does. What do these two have going on? I don't need his head anywhere else other then the deal this week.And Zaria? She's the main distraction. I'll make her fucking disappear if I have to.

"I am your best friend, but you are seriously being an asshole to her and you know it." Jayden speaks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You're also my right hand, which makes me your boss. Watch the way you speak to me." I snap back.

"Sorry boss, wouldn't want to offend you." He responds sarcasm clear in his voice.

"Watch it Jayden."

"Or what?" With that, I swing and punch Jayden in his jaw. His head snaps to the side as blood leaks from his now busted lip.

He turns to look at me before feeling his lip and laughing. "Real mature of you." He wipes the blood off his lip before attempting shoving past me. I grab his shoulder before he can and he swiftly pushes me back.

Jayden and I are about the same height I am just barely taller. But it's no surprise that he can hold his own with me. Jayden's one of the best fighters in the city. Not many men can survive in the ring with him.

Although a few can still take him on, including me. "So, you're fighting me now?" I chuckle.

"I'm not going to fight you D. Hit me all you want. It won't make me regret coming here." He says as he walks towards the door.

"Be in the ring tomorrow at 1." I say looking at him as he opens the door.

" I'll be there." And with that, he's out the door.

I turn to Zaria's room and open the door. She's laying in bed with her back to the door. She turns over to face the door and slightly jumps when she sees me.

"Why the fuck are you in my room. Get out. And what ever happened to knocking?!" She begins. I don't have time for this.

"Find another fuck buddy." I state coldly.

"Excuse me?!" I flick the light on in her room so we can both see each other clearly.

"If you want to whore around, find. Another. Fuck. Buddy." I state once again. She hops out her bed and takes a step towards me.

"I'm seriously tired of your shit. You can't walk into my fucking room in the middle of the night and insult me. If this is about me calling Jayden then oh fucking well. I apologized when I shouldn't have."

"He doesn't need you distracting him. And quite frankly that's all you've been doing." I shrug.

" fuck buddy? Seriously?! I would never see Jayden that way. Maybe you don't understand what friends are." She begins.

"I called Jayden because I needed someone to talk to. And like a good friend he came. But you wouldn't understand that would you? You know why? Because you aren't a good friend. You aren't even a good person."

"You done?" I question.

"You're such an asshole." She responds and the last bit of patience I had was gone. I take a step towards her and she takes one back. We continue until she hits her bed post no longer able to take any steps back.

I bend over leaning on the bed post to be eye- level with her as I speak. "I've warned you about that mouth before. I suggest you watch it before I put it to good use. And after? I might just cut out that tongue of yours."

She holds eye contact as I say every word trying to act like she's not bothered by my words. But I can see right through her act. The way she fidgets with her hand and the way she gulped when I finish my last sentence.

We stare in silence for a moment, almost like a test to see who would give first. She looks away before muttering. "Get out. I want to sleep." I smirk as I push off the bed post.

"Sure thing princess." I say as I turn to walk out her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for going a bit.. MIA guys I had exams. BUT I AM BACK. Plus I had some writers block.... Is the pace of the story too boring? I want to give it a good story line not just.... Boring yk? Let me know in the comments pretty please

Comment/ vote

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
1.1M 28.8K 76
Warning ⚠ some chapters contain strong language/sextually contents "Stay away from me"I shouted as I backed away from him. "Come on baby doll your p...
14.6M 372K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
199K 5.8K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...