ꜱᴛᴀʀɢɪʀʟ | 𝘊𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘊�...

Por obrowne21

ℂ𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕝ℂ𝕖𝕖 𝕩 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕒 Más

STARGIRL
𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜
001. ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
002. ꜱʟɪᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴍꜱ
003. ʟɪᴠᴇ
004. ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
005. ᴜɴɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ
006. ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ
007. 4ᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴜʟʏ
Other fanfics
008. ʜᴀᴋᴜɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴀᴛᴀ
009. ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
010. ʟᴏɴᴅᴏɴ
011. ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
012. ᴀɢʀᴇᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
013. ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ
014. ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ
015. ʜᴏᴍᴇ
016. ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ
017. ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ
018. ʙᴀᴇᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
019. ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ 'ᴇxᴇꜱ'
020. ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ
021. ꜱᴄᴀɴᴅᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ
100k Reads
022. ᴍᴜᴋʙᴀɴɢ
023. ᴛʏᴘᴇ ꜱʜɪᴛ
024. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1
025. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2
FREE PALESTINE
026. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3
027. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4
028. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 5 💔
029. ᴍᴏᴍᴍᴀ ᴄᴇᴀꜱᴀʀ ꜱᴜ
030. ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
031. ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
032. ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ꜱʟᴏᴡ
033. ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
034. ᴡᴀꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ
035. ꜱʟɪᴘ ᴜᴘ
037. ᴜʜ ᴏʜ
038. ᴍɪʟᴏ ᴄᴇᴀꜱᴀʀ-ꜱᴜ
COPYING

036. ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ

4.9K 178 59
Por obrowne21

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"How'd he get in there?"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺✔️

(Pretend it's blue instead of white)

𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺✔️

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

VALENTINA WAS A LITTLE BIT ANNOYED AT OAKLEY. When he returned from his interview he brought her flowers and took the 5 minute lecture she had waiting for him.

But after that they were cool. Some part of them felt better now that they didn't have to be so secretive about the pregnancy. Mostly everyone seemed happy for them but like Val was afraid of, there was still some haters in her and Oakleys comments.

Ignoring the negativity the couple decided to focus on the positive. They're gender reveal.

Everyone gathered at Val's parents house in San Diego where they beautifully decorated the place with white.

Val's parents were a little hesitant and judgemental about their daughter having a baby. It was mainly because they didn't think Oakley and her were going to last, and the child would be put in a bad situation. But they turned their attitudes around real quick when the excitement of another family member joining finally hit them.

Her parents still gave Oakley dirty looks every now and then but she made sure to check them real quick. They were back together now and they loved each other and their baby, so nothing else really bothered them.

People were scattered throughout the beautiful backyard. Val sat a table with Oakleys mom and her two younger siblings.

"Sissy!" Alana gently reached up to smother her face in Val's belly. "I want them to come out so bad."

In her pretty blue sundress, Val tucked a strand of her own curly hair behind her ear as she laughed. "Me too, hermanita. It's just a little longer."

"How did they even get in there?" Her little brother joined the conversation. Always asking the awkward questions.

"Go ask, Vin. He knows all about that."

After they ran off she looked around at the place and noticed Oakley and her dad talking in a secluded area. That was weird.

"You're parents are really sweet." Rachel complimented moving to take a closer seat next to Val.

Val gave a Rachel a look making the older woman laugh. "They're a little tense but understandably so."

"Yeah, they weren't too happy to hear about the baby."

"Well if it helps, I can't wait to be a grandmother. Anything you and Oakley need just call me."

"May I?" Rachel gestured to Val's swollen stomach. It was really big now but fit her perfectly.

With consent she softly rubbed the pregnant belly with care. A happy smile on her face. "They're not giving you too much trouble are they?"

"Nah, even if they did it'll all be worth it when I hold them."

Rachel nodded knowing the feeling. She shifted her eyes to her son who was still talking to Val's dad. "What about him? He treating you good, honey?"

"He's been perfect. Honestly don't think I could've done this without him." Val also turned to watch Oakley, curious to know what he and her dad were talking about.

"Good he better be, you're the first girl I've ever seen him happy with. I'm glad he found you, you take care of him which is all I can wish for. Not to mention you're gorgeous." She tapped Val's chin making the pregnant woman blush.

"You guys had me nervous for a second there." Rachel spoke after a moment. "When you guys ended it he wasn't himself. Or more like his old self."

Val was going to ask Rachel to elaborate but Oakley appeared and took a seat next to Val, the pink shirt he wore hugged his biceps quite well and Val struggled to look away from his tatted arms as he threw one around the back of her chair. "What are you guys talking about?"

Oakley squinted his eyes at the two women he loved most. Rachel stood up rubbing the side of Val's head in a motherly way. "Nothing you need to know, Oak Oak. Im going to go get everything ready, it's almost time to cut the cake."

Val and Oakley visibly smiled at the thought of knowing their baby's gender. They didn't want anything to extra so cutting a cake to see the color inside seemed to fit.

Oakley kissed Val's cheek and looked her up and down. She looked so sexy pregnant. He couldn't help but feel proud knowing that she was carrying his baby. "Don't let her violate you, yeah?"

"She wasn't," Val giggled before turning to him. "What were you and my dad talking about?"

"Uh..." he rubbed the back of his neck making Val raise an eyebrow. He was clearly coming up with a lie. "You know, the man was just giving me the talk. Telling me not to hurt you and all that."

"You're lying."

"I'm being honest."

The two stared at each other for a second before Val kissed lips. "Whatever you say, Oak Oak."

His cheeks reddened in embarrassment at the nickname his mom called him. "Stop."

"Why? It's so cute." She teased. "Oak Oak."

Oakley gently grabbed her jaw making her giggles die down. Bringing her head up he kissed her slowly before whispering against her lips. "You gonna stop now?"

"Maybe."

As they went to kiss again, Val's mom cleared her throat as she stood in front of the table. "Alright, we don't want my grandbaby to have a sibling before they're even here yet."

Oakley continued to rub Val's jaw as they turned to face the person that interrupted them. "It's time already?"

Nodding Val's mom glanced between the two again before leaving the two alone.

Oakley quietly laughed as he helped Val stand up. "It's killing her not to say something, you know?"

"Doesn't matter." Val shrugged happily as they started to walk, hand in hand. "You're not going anywhere."

The nerves slightly started to hit Val a little when they situated themselves in front of the cake. She really wanted a boy, but if it was a girl she would be happy too.

Oakley rubbed his hands together in excitement. Obviously he was meant to be a girl dad. He couldn't wait to experience the bond between a father and a daughter but if they were having a boy he would be just as excited.

From his spot behind her, Oakleys chest melted against her back to lean over her shoulder so that they were both holding the knife. He could tell she was a little nervous so he helped her guide the knife down to the cake.

As the knife pierced the cake, gasps and cheers could be heard as the color became visible.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

• SORRY I HAD TO
• What were Oakley and Val's dad talking about??🤔
• is it a girl or boy????
• sorry if this was a trash chapter, I apologize and if I could give you a piece of the gender reveal cake I would 😝

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

313K 6.3K 60
' 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 '
228K 3.6K 29
COMPLETE | SEQUAL AVAILABLE [ ↬ central cee x fem oc. ↫ ] "you've got issues sweetheart, gotta fix em' before you try to fix mine" 𝘰𝘳 in which Oakl...
21.3K 246 8
Central Cee imagines for black girls🤍 Contains smut...
77.4K 1.4K 34
𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭