Our Nerdy Brother [Brotherly...

By Amy49181213301

Just Min Yoongi 'the Nerd' living with his bad boy Mafia Brothers.. Includes #only brotherly relation #depres... More

Intro
1
2
4
5
6
7
New Book?
8
9
10
11
Poll
12
13
14
BRAT ( new book)

3

1.2K 50 7
By Amy49181213301

My body ached as I laid on the bed. Fuck! It hurts. As I pulled myself to check on my wounds, a gasp left my mouth as some blood stains were on the bed sheet.

I'll have to treat my wounds. Dragging myself to Washroom and  I stripped. The makeup is long gone and is kinda mixed with the blood. The only thing I am worried is it'll get infected. Guess I'll have to check it out to the nurse in the school.

"Yoongi!" I heard the door banged.

"Yes, Hyung" I answered not wanting them to suspect that something is wrong.

"We need to have a talk" Jungkook Hyung says from the other side of the door. I yelled a yes and quickly slipped into my clothes.

"Yes?" I asked as both my brothers were sitting on the bed.

"We brought you some meds for your headache" Tae Hyung said. I tugged the hem of my sleeves, feeling bad that I had to lie about the headache but it's true that I was hurting.

"Oh o-k thanks" I mumbled and took the medicines.

"Are you sure you fine?" Jungkook Hyung asked as I nodded hesitating a bit.

They both gave me the looks and finally were out of the room. Pheww! I wasn't caught.

"Ting"

A message popped on my phone from an unknown number.

Opening it, I freezed.

"Hey what's up? How you doing? Son"

"Mom? Dad?"

"Shh faggot! Don't call us that"
My heart ached as they I read the message.

They still hate me and will probably do till my last breath. I switched off the phone after reading more hateful words. I couldn't take it anymore. Why do they have to contact me when they clearly just wanted to hurt me.

A tear slipped through my eyes as I remembered I am not accepted by my own parents, they hate me.

Hey! Why don't you do it to calm yourself. You know it works.

Yep it does work, everytime. I agreed to my inner voice and took the small metallic thing from my drawer and slit on my wrist. It gave me the pleasure I craved for long. I held myself back for most 2 months. Long right?

Blood flowed down my arms and dropped on the floor. I smiled to myself.

Great work! Yoongi. You are doing right. Keep doing this, you have to pay for your parents hating you and you being a burden to your brothers

Yes! You right.

_

Vote and comment how was it?

Byeee 👋🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.1K 59
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
9.5K 424 60
Seven young boys grew up together and played in the park when they were young. Everything was changed when one of the oldest, Yoongi, had to move awa...
386K 18K 30
"Your results are both positive, you have to stay in your shared dorm and not get out before at least 14 days, that's for your and the whole building...
336 20 18
(Warning: contains violence, self harm, abuse, r@pe, toxic relationships, and mental illness cursing.if you don't like those topics then leave plzπŸ’œ)...