Amour Series #2 : Aimer La Se...

Por PrettyInDark9

SYPNOSIS Fashie Marquez Guerrero, an only child and only girl cousins of Marquez and Guerrero's clan. Her co... Más

AIMER LA SEULE PRINCESSE
DISCLAIMER
SYPNOSIS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2 [BOOK 1]
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 [SPG]
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15 [SPG]
CHAPTER 16 [SPG]
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21 [SPG]
CHAPTER 22 [END OF BOOK 1]
CHAPTER 23 [BOOK 2]
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29 (SPG)
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33 (SPG)
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35 (SPG)
CHAPTER 36 (SPG)
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43 (SPG)
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
EPILOGUE
SC : PREGNANCY JOURNEY
SC: WEDDING
GRATITUDE

CHAPTER 6

3.5K 61 0
Por PrettyInDark9

CHAPTER 6

HINDI ALAM ni Fashie kung ano ang gagawin sa mga oras na ’yon na sinabi iyon ng binata. Basta nagpanggap siyang hindi ito narinig at pilit nagpokus sa binabasa kahit ang utak niya ay agaw kalimutan ang nadinig.

Months passed and he had never seen him again. Nabusy at mukhang ito rin ag nabusy.

Natigilan si Fashie.

So what if i'm busy and him? We're not close, not even friends. We're just schoolmates so where the hck she's coming from?

Fashie annoyingly mess her hair and roll over her bed. She's bored, she's not in the mood to read and all she want is to lay on the bed all day.

Still annoyed, Fashie pick up her phone when it vibrated. As quickly as she could, she opened her instagram and seen his message.

Omg...

From: @tim_captain

Hey. Can i invite you for a dinner tommorow?

Napakurap-kurap siya sa mensahe nito. Months had pass and suddenly, he message her and ask her to go outside.

That's shocking.

Fashie type a reply.

To: @tim_captain

Is there an occasion, kuya?

She bit lightly her forefinger while waiting for his reply.

From: @tim_captain

Uh, just wanna invite you.

To: @tim_captain

Are you sure?

From: @tim_captain

Yes, why wouldn't i?

Hindi parin makapaniwalang nag-aaya itong lumabas kasama siya. Baka gusto lang talaga kumain sa labas ng may kasama. But why her?

To: @tim_captain

Okay, where po?

It's her first time to approve an invitation from a man. She's sure once her parents ans her cousins learned about this, she's dead. But she couldn't say no either! Ah ewan ba. Fashie can just decline his invitation and just like that.

From: @tim_captain

I'll fetch you. Send me your address.

Fashie abruptly stood up upon reading his message. No, no one is allowed especially men to enter their property unless it's her parents' visitor/s.

To: @tim_captain

What if we meet at the restaurant? It'll be hassle to you po if you're gonna pick me up.

Humihiling siya na sana ay hindi na ito magtanong at pumayag nalang.

From: @tim_captain

I don't want that but i can't do anything if that's what you want. I'll send you the address of the restaurant.

Napangiti siya sa sinabi nito at parang binudburan ng asin na uod sa sobrang kilig na nararamdaman.

Fashie jump on her bed and hug her cellphone. She's excited for tommorow! And because she's excited, Fashie run to her walk in closet and started looking for a beautiful casual dress she have.

“BASTA HA, kapag hinanap ako sa inyo ng kung sino man sa bahay sabihin niyo magkakasama tayo. Okay?” Bilin niya kila Kylie, Thallie at Amor.

They are in a video call and she's getting ready for her dinner date later. What? Dinner date?

She saw Amor rolled her eyes. “Saan ka kasi mina pupunta?” 

She look away, “basta, i'll tell you some other time. Byebye, girls, muah!” Pinatay na niya ang tawag para hindi na ang mga ito makapagtanong sa kaniya at usisain siya.

Fashie chose a black fitted jumpsuit which is crisscros design and sleeveless. The pants reach her heel enough for her 3 inches white gladiator heels.

She put her hair in a low bun and wear a set of jewelry. Then bangles to finish the look. Her make-up is no make-up make-up look to make it just natural.

Maganda naman na siya, pero mas pinatingkad lang niya ang gandang meron siya.

She spray a perfume all over her body and give a flying kiss. Fashie look a little matured with her look right now.

Hindi naman alam kung sinadya ba niya o ’yun lang talaga ang taste niyang look sa araw na ’yon.

Of course, her alibi is ready. Kaya naman ng tanungin siya ni Butler Jin at ni ate Daday ay confident siyang sumagot.

“I'm having a dinner with my friends, Butler Jin. I'll be right back at 10 pm.” Aniya ata pumasok na sa kotse saka sinabi kay Manong Dante ang address.

Her heart is pounding loudly. Ano bang kakaba-kaba?! They're just having a dinner for god's sake!

The car stop after less than an hour. She check the time and it's nearly 7 pm. She's just on time.

Fashie step outside and wave at Manong Dante before she entered the place.

“Good evening, ma'am.” Bati sa kaniya ng waitress.

She smiled, “i have a reservation with Mr. Timothy Degustare.” She said.

The waitress lead the way towards the VIP space and there she saw him, the man that had been occupying her mind for a couple of months.

He's wearing a white long-sleeve and black slacks partner with black shoes. He looks like from office. Nakasuot ito ng salamin at nakatingin ang mga mata sa labas.

Fashie slowly walk towards their table. Timothy who seems like in deep thoughts, notice her and instantly stood up to meet her.

“Hey, good evening.” Anito at tumitig sa kaniya. “You look gorgeous.”

Nahihiya siyang napangiti at nagpasalamat. “Good evening din. Thank you, you're not bad yourself po.” Timothy pulled the chair for her. She politely said thank you and his response is just a nod and little smile.

“Kanina ka pa po?” Agad niyang tanong, baka kasi kanina pa ito at matagal na naghintay. Nakakahiya naman. Their call time is 7 pm though.

“Before 5.” Sagot nito.

Fashie's eyes widened, “what?? Why you didn't tell me? I should've get ready early.” Aniya.

He chuckles, “it's fine. I meet my parents business partners here.”

Fashie sighed and look at him.

“Why did you invite me for a dinner po pala?”

Nakacross arm ito at nakasandal sa likod ng upuan. He looks so handsome. I've been praising him. Fashie notice. But he really look good in any angle and movements he makes!

“It's been months since our last encounter. I notice you're avoiding me. Is that because of what i said the last time?”

Naglikot ang mata niya, hindi niya makalap ang dapat na sabihin.

“Hindi—”

“It's true. It's tempting. You're tempting to kiss. It's not my fault.” Anito na titig na titig sa kaniya gamit ang mapungay nitong mga mata.

Fashie widened her eyes at him. “A-Ang... Ang bastos mo!” Mahinang pasigaw na pagkakasabi niya.

He chuckled lightly, “why? It's not bastos. I'm telling the truth. In fact i want to—”

She cover her ears with her hands. “I don't wanna hear you. No, you're pervert!” Namumula ang pisnging aniya.

And that made him laugh.

“Oh, goodness. You're so adorable and cute, sweetheart.” Ngingiti-ngiti itong habang may mapaglarong emosyon sa mga mata nito.

“Kumain na lang tayo. Kung ano-ano po ang sinasabi mo.” Pagsuko niya sa tila pilyong binata na nasa harap.

“Why? It's just a normal talk. Kissing is normal. Don't tell me you haven't experience a kiss? Sweetheart, that's—”

“Kuya!”

“Okay, okay, i'm shut up. My sweetheart might get a cute dragon in any moment.”

“I told you, it's Fashie not Sweetheart.” Nakasimangot siya rito.

“And i'm telling you, call me by any names just don't call me kuya and don't po me. That always give me chills.”

Napatingin siya rito, “but, you're 6 years older than me...”

“And? Age doesn't matter, sweetheart. Call me Timothy or whatever you prefer.”

She was about to speak when their food arrived. Fashie blink multiple times in front of their food.

“What the— May iba pa ba tayong kasama?” Takhang tanong niya sa binata.

His eyebrow furrowed, “wala na.”

“These foods are too much! Dalawa lang tayo pero bakit puno na itong lamesa? Balak mo ba akong patabain?” Manghang aniya. Sobra-sobra talaga ang nakahaing pagkain sa kanila.

He stood up and put foods on her plate. “Just eat, okay? These are all for you. You should enjoy our first date.”

Fashie is aware that when a man invites you to eat outside or go somewhere, it is considered date.

Fashie suppressed her smile, “dapat lang. I should enjoy my first date.” Bulong niya na narinig naman nito.

Timothy look at her in disbelief. “Seriously?” She nodded. “Then who is—” He shakes his head. “Nevermind. So i should be thankful that you didn't decline my invitation?”

Kiming tumango si Fashie at hindi naman niya inaasahang gagawin nito ang sinabi.

“Thankyou, sweetheart. For accepting my invitation.” He said sincerely.

Fashie could only do is nod her head, she get starstruck always. Hindi niya nga alam kung tama pa ba ang ginagawa niya sa mga oras na iyon. Komportable siya rito na hindi.

They both eat in silence until he speak again.

“So, no boyfriend since birth?”

“Yah.” She said because her mouth is full. In all fairness, the foods taste great. Nilantakan niya ang seafoods na sinerve sa kanila.

“You love seafoods?” Tanong nito ulit na tinanguan niya.

Just then she realize she's only the one eating seafoods. Fashie look up to him, he's watching her eating. At dahil enjoy na enjoy siya, hindi niya napansin ang mga titig nito.

“You don't eat seafoods?”

He shook his head, “i'm allergic and i hate the smell.” That's why when shee take glances to him, nakatakip ang kamay nito sa ilong o hindi kaya ay nakalayo ang ulo.

Fashie stop eating and glared at him. “You should've have told me! Bakit ka pa nagpahain ng seafoods eh ayaw mo naman pala?” Inis niyang sabi ngunit sa mahinang boses lamang, syempre.

He have this sly smile on his lips. “I'm fine. Hindi ko kasi alam kung ano ang gusto mo kaya nagpahain ako ng lahat ng masasarap na putaheng magugustuhan mo.”

That made her heart melt. She appreciated what he did.

Fashie nodded, “thank you for that but... i better ditch these na. Feels like you're silently murdering the seafoods.” Mahinang napatawa ito na nagpatawa na rin sa kaniya.

Fashie called the waiter and ask a favour to take the seafoods away.

Their dinner continued and Fashie is so full when they finished eating. She excuse herself when she burp. Patunay na busog nga talaga siya. 

Habang ang kasama niya ay buong dinner ata ay nakatitig sa kaniya. Masyado ba akong maganda para titigan? Mahanging aniya sa likod ng isipan.

Fashie called Manong Dante to pick her up and he arrived before 9.

Timothy insist to come with him to the parking lot but she decline. As soon as possible, no one must see him with her. Or it'll be a trouble.

Fashie world almost stop when she felt him kiss her on the side of her lips.

“Thank you for this dinner. Take care, goodnight.” He said, whispering over her ear and hug her for seconds.

Fashie cleared her throat. “Thank you for this wonderful date. This will be the most unforgettable dinner i'd ever had.” Absentmidedly, she tiptoed to give him a kiss om his left side cheek. Nahihiyang napayuko siya, “g-goodnight.” Aniya at nagmamadaling lumabas sa loob ng restaurant.

She touch her lips, this lips of hers touched his cheek! Oh god, she feels like she's going to tremble.

In that dinner of theirs, Fashie learned a lot about Timothy Degustare and he learned a lot from her. And because of thag dinner date, their relationship started to build up.

PRETTY IN DARK|PID

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

415 70 22
.'*'.'*'.'*'.'*'.'*'.'*'.'*'.'*'.'*'.'*'.'*'.'*'. What's supposed to happen during the last year of highschool?!. Rihanna Akorede Bolade had imagine...
2.8K 574 37
"I am Giovanni Russo, Selena Jerome..Right?" He asked,stretching his hand for a handshake. I was so lost in his green eyes that carried so much darkn...
254 4 13
Isla, a young student attending her last year of high school, isn't concerned with anything else but school, making money, keeping up with her looks...
207K 5.8K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...