C.R.U.S.H Jake Webber x reader

נכתב על ידי Luzztheloser

You finally found a time to fly to LA to see your best friend Johnnie Gulibert, but you have a secret you're... עוד

Style?
You & Me
Doing It Wrong
Tell It To My Heart
Lost In Love
My Fault?
Got Away
It Takes Two
Pretty Girl
(EMERGENCY)
Complicated
Just Like You
A/N

Boy, you got my heart

4.1K 44 66
נכתב על ידי Luzztheloser

Y/N POV
After months of anticipation, I finally had a chance to fly to LA to see my best friend, Johnnie Gulibert. Little did he know that this visit would be much more than a simple reunion. I was moving to LA, and I had a secret. I was hoping to keep it under wraps.
I waited eagerly for my  luggage to appear on the baggage carousel. I turned my head and searched the room for my dearest friend, Johnnie, who was supposed to pick me up at this dump. I turned my head and searched the room for Johnnie, but I eventually found him.  

Johnnie saw me, smiled, and ran to embrace me. We hugged for what felt like an eternity, and I was so happy to be reunited with him.

"Thanks for picking me up, Johnnie, but I thought you didn't have your driver's license?" I mumble slightly as I pulled my suitcase in front of my legs, before fixing my belt that was falling off my waist. 
"No problem, y/n, but yeah I don't have my license. I had a ride here with...where is he?" He drifts off as he turned around looking for someone. I was confused, who did  he bring with him? A loud call out came from a crowd, but a tall dark haired guy came trotting out holding two Starbucks drinks. I felt a tingle in my stomach as he approached us. His smile did something to me and I was craving more.  
"Dude, what the hell? I thought you were behind me the whole time. Oh, this is y/n, she's visiting for a while." Johnnie huffed as he took the drink out of his friend's hand.
"It's nice to meet you, y/n. I'm Jake, sorry I didn't get you a drink, but you can have mine!" He blabbed out as he pushed his drink towards me.
"No thank you, but I appreciate the offer!" I smile. 

I couldn't believe how stunning he is. He's got this carefree, natural charm that radiates from him. I can't help but feel a warm flush rising in my cheeks as I kinda stared at him. I was interrupted from thoughts from Johnnie asking if I was okay. I was more than okay. For once I felt happy. 
"We should get going. I'm parched and starving." I whined as I pulled my luggage towards the exit. I pouted my lip before feeling a hand touch my luggage handle.
"I'll take it for you, y/n. I don't mind!" Jake took my bag and carried it outside as we walked towards his car.

(Time Skip) 

Y/N Pov

I was so excited to finally be at Jake and Johnnie's house. I was so fucking exhausted from the flight. The whole car ride Jake and I chatted the most. He was telling me all about him and his passion for music. I couldn't help, but admire from a far. That tingling sense came back and  I started to blush. My face turned red, so I just turned my face towards the window. There is no way I'm falling for him. I just met the guy. 

Jake Pov
I kept on getting distracted by y/n. The way her h/c hair is neatly done and her style is her exact fit. I would totally go after her, but I'm already to talking to someone special. That special someone is Vicky. She has been their since my last relationship ended, and I would feel bad to leave her. 
"Y/n, I know you just got here, but Johnnie and I were going to a small get together. Would you like to come with us?" I asked, while I gripped the wheel tightly. My eyes traveled to the mirror and watched her think about it.
"Sure, I guess. I will need to freshen up before we go. Is that okay?"
Johnnie and I nodded in sync before I turned up the radio's volume. 

________________________________________
Author's Note:
I hope you guys enjoy this! This actually my first time writing a fanfic, so yeah.
If you have any ideas or suggestions pleaseeee let me know. I want everyone to enjoy this :D
-Vi <3
Word Count: 685

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

208K 6.4K 28
[JackXReader] You are a 23 year old YouTuber that has 7 million subs and is also good friends with Mark and Jack. One day when it seems to be just li...
8.7K 111 25
jake is happy dating tara. same with johnnie, he is happy dating alex. but one night when both boys get drunk, something happens... read the story to...
123K 2.4K 37
you go to you best friend jake pauls house he asks you to join team 10 you say yes and fall in love with his best friend