Minsung Oneshots <3

De janeinsaneee

Well here's some context, I felt bad for filling my skz book with Minsung stories so here I'm <3 Will mostly... Mai multe

Did you just? <3
You happened <3
Move on <//3
Take me </3
Don't be <3
Good Fuck </3
Home <3
Sneaky shit</3
my sungie <//3
Asshole <3
Love wins all <//3
Rejection<3
Broken promises<//3

Brat </3

1.2K 22 7
De janeinsaneee

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Try doing that again" jisung said as he cuffed his boyfriend's hand to the headboard. He gave it a tug to make sure it wasn't as tight.

"I'm sorry" Minho scoffed and tried to pull his hands back but it didn't work.
"sorry for what" jisung huffed and removed his own shirt while maintaining eye contact with his boyfriend.

"I don't fucking know" Minho rolled his eyes and clutched the chains of the handcuffs. Jisung laughed, "you're still a brat"

The younger reached his hand out under the bed and pulled out a red coloured box making Minho's breathe hitch.

"I said I was sorry sung" Minho repeated himself with slight terror in his voice. "Scared now kitten" jisung taunted and pulled out a cockring and vibrator from the box.

He slid the cockring on Minho's cock and storked it a few times making the older moan. "Be queit or I'll gag you" jisung warned and Minho shook his head while squirming in his place.

Jisung lubed up his fingers and circled Minho's rim and pushed one digit in.
"Shit" Minho breathed out and throwed his head back.

The younger smirked and pushed one more finger in, "still loose from yesterday" Minho moaned at his words and clenched around the fingers.

"Relax princess" jisung reassured and pressed soft kisses on the inner side of Minho's thighs.

Minho loved this with all his heart, jisung was fucking punishing him but was still being a damn ass sweetheart, this man was definitely on something.

"I'll fuck you so good that you'll forget what even a fucking brat is" jisung whispered against his stomach and Minho whimpered.

Jisung added one more finger, moving them in a fast motion and hitting his prostate with every thrust. The older was biting onto his bottom lip to keep his sounds in.

He felt his orgasm building up in his stomach, "sungie wann' cum" he cried and jisung smirked, "try then" with that he started stroking his dick with his free hand.

Minho sobbed and clutched the chains in his hand and squirmed in his place more, and then the dry orgasm finally hitted him.

"Such a good boy" jisung praised and moved upto kiss his boyfriend. Minho could barely keep up with the kiss, his cock was rubbing against the fabric of jisung's jeans, he started to grind against it and subconsciously turned his head to the side making his boyfriend groan.

Jisung grabbed his jaw and forced him to look at him, "Such a whore" Minho grinded harder and was close to his orgasm again but before he could reach his climax jisung got off of him.

His phone was ringing, Minho's toes curled and he opened his legs wide to lure jisung in but it didn't work.

Jisung picked up the phone and said something which seemed incohorent to Minho, he was lost in the pleasure and pain.

The younger came back, and hovered over Minho again, kissing him and undoing the handcuffs. Minho's face light up, "sungie not mad anymore" he asked with a little hope in his eyes but jisung laughed, to his dismiss.

"You're not a good boy, you're brat and I do not like brats" he stated and pulled Minho up from the bed.

"You can walk right?" Jisung asked and helped him to the bathroom, Minho whined and dropped to his knees in front of his boyfriend and tried to undo his pants but jisung held his wrists and gave him a stern look.

"We have somewhere to go" he stated and helped Minho stand up, he pouted and interwined their hands, "we could just ditch it you know" he looked up through his lashes.

Jisung scoffed and pulled his hand back, "we're going there. Topic end"

<3

Minho was checking himself out in the bathroom mirror when jisung came up behind him and casually slid his hand over his waist.

The older smiled at him through the mirror, while Jisung just kept on carresing his waist, he was being suspiciously sweet, sus. The younger leaned down, closer to the other's ear and whispered, "I don't think brats like you deserve to be fucked"

Minho almost moaned at his tone, almost. "Sung" he whined and moved his hand to hold his boyfriend's. Jisung laughed smugly, "such a whore you are" he taunted and slid his hand down Minho's pants and circled his rim before pushing in two fingers.

The older fell forward but held himself up by holding onto the sink counter. "Fuck sungie" he started whinning when jisung started moving his fingers.

"Feeling good, yeah" jisung breathed out and Minho nodded his head. Just when the things were getting more intense the younger stopped all his movements and pulled down Minho's pants so that they rested at his ankles.

He pulled out his fingers and the older whined, "don't get all riled up baby" jisung sushed him and caressed his hips, "we still need to go" "please sung' I'll be a good boy" Minho said and tried to grab jisung's hand but was unsuccessful.

The younger boy smirked and pushed a vibrating butt plug past Minho's rim, making him moan loudly. He patted his butt and pulled his pants back up.

"The cockring" Minho mumbled out of breathe, it was literal torture at this point but Minho loved every second of it.

"Brats like you don't get to cum" jisung said and fixed Minho's hair and clothes.
"We're leaving in five and don't you dare touch yourself or I won't touch you at all" the younger warned and exited the bathroom.

"Fucker" the older said followed by an eye roll, "I heard that!" Jisung shouted from outside.

<3

Jeongin, Minho and Changbin were singing their hearts out at the karoake. Jisung, Felix and Seungmin were eating their burgers while hyping up their partners. Chan and hyunjin were maybe somewhere fucking in a bathroom.

"You know, I hype you, boy!!" Changbin sang out of breathe and collapsed down on the floor. They all applauded for themselves and decided to go out now, since it was already 8pm.

Minho walked with Felix, jisung with Changbin and the youngests were together. Chan and hyunjin also joined them at some point.

They exited from the main door of the mall, it was windy and dark outside but still they all collectively decided to go to the nearest park and have some coffee or maybe ice cream.

Minho and seungmin ran towards the swing, a seesaw. Seungmin sat down first and waited for the older to sit too so that he would be on the higher side.

As the older sat down, seungmin went up in the air and laughed like a mad man. "I'm standing up" Minho warned and stood up immediately making seungmin fall with a thud.

"Ouch" the younger cried and rubbed his butt, "I hate you" he glared at Minho, but he shooed him away. Seungmin stood up and went to eat ice cream, Minho was also about to get up but before he could, his boyfriend approached him and asked if he wanted to play on the seesaw with him and of course Minho said yes.

Jisung sat on the empty side and Minho was lifted up, but then suddenly the younger stood up and made the older fall down on the ground which resulted in the buttplug going farther inside of him, a loud gasp escaped his lips.

And at the same time the younger boy turned the vibrator on and it was set on the medium level. Minho's head dropped between his shoulders and his grip tightened on the handle which was in front of him.

Jisung smirked and walked to his boyfriend while one of his hands stayed in his pocket. He went up behind Minho and rubbed his back with gentle hands.

"Minho! Jisung! Are you coming with us to the club?!" Hyunjin asked as he waved towards them. Jisung smiled at him while his boyfriend kept his head hung low. "Actually Min's not feeling well!! So we'll go home!!"

Chan gave them a thumbs up and told them to text him after reaching home safely. They all walked away from them and towards the earlier said club to have some drinks and get wasted.

"Sung please" the older boy whimpered and the younger chuckled and increased the vibrator's setting "now, now, now" jisung sang and lifted Minho's chin with his fingers "I don't like bad boys, do I?" He mocked and pressed a small kiss to Minho's lips and pulled away just as quick.

"I'll be good, i promise" Minho mumbled and breathed out. "Are you sure" jisung raised brow, "wanna cum so bad" Minho cried and the younger actually gave in.

He helped Minho up and went in their car, jisung drove home in a rush while still teasing the older a bit, rubbing his thighs occasionally or resting his hand at his crotch.

Right after reaching their apartment, clothes started coming off followed by a hot make out session in the parking lot.

Jisung pushed Minho down on the bed boy, and stripped him down to nothing.
"Have something to say?" He said while kissing up his legs. "I'll be..." The rest of the sentence was incohorent.

"What" the younger raised a brow and Minho repeated himself, "be a good boy"
"Oh really" jisung teased and kissed at the older's neck. Minho nodded and bit at his bottom lip.

"Pleas' fuck me" the older pleaded and curled his hand through jisung's hair. Minho was almost at the verge of crying and jisung of course noticed that. He scooted up, face to face with his boyfriend and kissed him, Minho was needy to that point where he could not even keep up with the kiss.

After breaking the kiss jisung lubricated his dick and slowly pushed in his boyfriend making him roll his head back and clutch the bedsheets above his head.

As he bottomed out a sigh left his lips, "you feel so good" he praised and gave a small thrust which made his boyfriend clench around him, "shit" the older muttered and clutched the sheets tighter in his hand.

"Can I move?" Jisung breathed out and Minho replied out of breathe, "please" and of course the younger boy obliged and started with slow yet deep thrusts.

"Holy fuck" Minho's hand flew to scratch at his boyfriend's well built back when a hard thrust was made right against his prostate.

The pace of jisung's thrusts increased in contrast with his volume. Each thrust was purposely made to hit Minho's prostate, jisung had his whole body memorized like the back of his hand.

"Will you be a good boy?" jisung asked and moved down to nib on the older's chest. A whimper left the older's mouth followed by the answer of jisung's question, "I might"

Jisung rolled his eyes, "of course you'll be, you like getting fucked senseless" he mocked and gave harder thrusts. "Shit I'm about to cum sungie" Minho moaned and moved his hand to stroke his own dick.

"I'm close too cum with me" the younger said and and pressed his dick against Minho's prostate and leaned down to kiss him.

They both groaned when their climax hitted. Jisung slowly and carefully pulled out and plopped down on the bed and his boyfriend immediately clung to him, and also pulled a blanket over them.

"Are you okay?" The younger asked and brushed Minho's hair back from his forehead, "yes" he replied and closed his eyes, he was exhausted.

"You know, I love you right?" Jisung asked and the older looked at him with a smile, "I love you too, and I know it, or what do you think I would let you fuck this ass for free" jisung laughed.

Minho was almost falling asleep and jisung noticed that, he quietly slid out from the bed and went to the bathroom, he turned on the tap to fill the bathtub and dropped Minho's favourite bath bomb in the tub, he also lighted up a few candles to make it seem more romantic and comforting.

In the meantime he went back to his boyfriend and as expected he was soundly asleep. He caressed his cheeks and pecked his lips and said, "I love you"

<3

Heyyy!!!! 
How are you all?!! Missed me?!
Minsung are super cute these days!!!
And also stream Rock-star!!!
What's your favourite song from the album.

I hope you're doing good.
You're loved.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

21K 270 16
One-shots to make you more delulu than you already are and to let your imagination run wild. Requests are open and very welcome. Any kink, fantasy, o...
1.8K 107 10
-Smut warning- Felix lives in a abusive family. He's had to grow up believing hurtful things about himself and be influenced by the wrong people. Aft...
852K 17.8K 110
Stray Kids (SKZ) BxB ONE-SHOTS Felix-centered! This will be a collection of one-shots with Felix-centered pairings. Themes such as yandere behavior...
40K 970 52
(⁠ʃ⁠ƪ⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠) I don't ship them in real life and im just trying to be respectful here!! This is pure fanfiction... It will contain Hyunlix oneshots t...