So I'm A Divine Monster, So W...

Door GrayTs0

Sophie Sasaki was an ordinary high school student with dreams and aspirations before tragedy struck. One day... Meer

Prologue
Part 1: A Friend and A Name
Part. 2: Evolution and Goodbye
Pt. 3 : New Skills and Hero
Part. 4: My First Subordinate and Bottom Stratum
Part 5: A Duel
Part 6: Kingdom of Analeit and Renxandt Empire
Part 7: The Encounter
Part 8: Finally Out!
Part 9: The Goblin Village
Part 10: Battle in the Goblin Village
Part 11: Naming the Goblins and Direwolves
Part 12: The Vampire Progenitor
Part 13: Dwarves
Part 15: Kaijin and the Three Dwarf Brothers
Part 16: Mother and Arachne
Part 17: Potimas and Demon Lord Ariel
Part 18: New Friends and Rimuru's Return
Part 19: The Conqueror of Flames
Part 20: Greater Spirit of Fire, Ifrit

Part 14: The Kingdom of Dwarves

650 31 3
Door GrayTs0

' ' - Thinking
" " - Talking
< > - Skills
{ } - Skills Talking
[ ] - Telepathically
<< >> - Voice of the World
===========================

I will be leaving later for Dwargon Kingdom, the Kingdom of Dwarves. I am currently exploring the village trying to find someone who will accompany me in my journey to Dwargon.

But before going on my journey, I would like to explore the village first since I have been asleep for 3 days straight.

(A/N: To give you a clue on how big the village is, it is the same size after Kaijin and co. joined Tempest. Hope that helps ^ ^)

I must say, the village had exponentially gotten big than the last I saw it. It used to be worn down tents and houses but now the houses look a lot more stable and strong. Shiraori did a great job managing the village while I was away. Hehe, maybe I can convince her to do all the paper work in the future.

[I heard that you idiot and no, I won't be the only one doing the paperworks. If I find out that you ignored your work, I won't hesitate to use my Evil Eyes on you, got it?] Shiraori threateningly said that made me flinch since I didn't expect her to hear my thoughts.

Even though she's not here, I can somehow feel that her eyes are glowing that sent shivers down my body.

Anyways, after I explored and got familiarize with the place, I have finally found some goblins and direwolves that are willing to join me on my journey.

I told them to pack and make sure that they have enough food for the journey. Rigur told me ghat it usually takes 2-3 months for goblins to reach Dwargon by walking but I'm pretty sure that the number will greatly decreased since we have the Tempest Wolves on our side.

After that we are all set to go and now we are currently outside of the village's gate as everyone in the village sends us off.

"Good luck and stay safe to all of you!" Shiraori shouted, waving at us while we waved back.

"We'll be back in no time! Just you wait!" I said as we started our journey to Dwargon.

{Ж ——ቿ——ЖㄖЖ——ቿ——Ж}
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

{Ж ——ቿ——ЖㄖЖ——ቿ——Ж}

I am seriously having a great time! Ranga and the direwolves are really fast and I can feel the cold breeze on my slime body.

At this rate we will reach Dwargon in just a few more days.

Since the sun is already setting, we decided to stop and settle for the night.
I had told Ranga to accompany the others to hunt for food, leaving me and Rigur alone.

We decided to set up camp near the river so it will be easy to get water.

While waiting for the others to come back, I was watching as Rigur tries to catch us some fish even though he didn't have to since the others are already hunting.

I am impressed with his moves and tactics since, as far as I can recall he wasn't this skilled before.

"Hey Rigur, where did you learn those moves?" I couldn't stop my curiosity as I asked. Rigur stopped on what he was doing as he looks at me with a smile.

"Oh! Tyrant-dono taught me these, not only me but the whole hobgoblins in the defense, hunting and warrior units." He explained and I nodded. I can tell that he respects him a lot and I am quite scared and shocked at how advance our village have become in such a short amount of time under Shiraori's control.

If this keeps up, I'm pretty sure we will be a force to be reckoned with.

After the others had gotten back with a wild deer, they started preparing dinner and eating dinner.

Unfornately for me, even though I can eat, I can't taste so it's basically useless for me if I can eat but not taste the food. Plus, I don't really need to eat and I'm not hungry so I just told them to eat without me.

They were hesitant at first but eventually gave in and ate. While they were eating I asked some questions about Dwargon from Gobta and I had heard from him that the full name of Dwargon is the Armed Nation of Dwargon and it is located north of the Jura Forest inside an underground cavern in a mountain called the Canaat Mountains.

I have heard from Gobta that their current king, Gazel Dwargo has been ruling the kingdom for more than 300 years.

Thankfully, Dwargon is a neutral city with free trade since their king has forbidden fighting within the city.

I heard from Rigur that they're military have been undefeated for thousands of years. With such a powerful king, I'm pretty no one would get into their king's bad side.

But what caught my attention was that Gobta said that not only dwarves live in this place but also elves, humans and many others.

But when I heard that there are elves here, I started dreaming about them but then I suddenly felt a cold aura making me shiver. I wonder what was that.

After exchanging more words with Gobta, I turned my attention to Rigur who has already finished eating.

"Hey Rigur, may I ask something?" He looks surprised but nods nonetheless.

"Who gave your brother his name?" He immediately turned to me as he said, "Hai! My brother got his name from a passing demon lord, named Lord Gelmud. He said that my brother had potential."

I formed a question mark with my body while remembering what did Rigur said, "Gel?" Rigur looked a bit confused but answered my question, "Gelumd. A commander in the Demon Lord's army."

I was amazed, I didn't know that there will be a Demon Lord's army, much less a Demon Lord but then again Veldora did say there was a hero..

They seem like trouble though so probably best not to mess with them.

I looked over to the river to see Ranga drinking water from it and that made me wonder..does Ranga and Frost have any sort of hatred for me because I killed their father?

I have been wondering about for awhile now, so I asked Ranga to follow me a bit daw away from the group to have a private conversation.

"Hey Ranga" I said as soon as we were out of sight from the others.

"Hai!"

"You know that we killed your father, don't you feel anything towards me or us (Shiraori)?" I asked since it has been bothering me for quite awhile now.

Range looked down before replying, "I did thought about it with my brother but-" He cuts himself as he looks at me, "you and Shiraori-sama had accepted us after you two defeated us in battle and you two also gave me and my brother a name!" He enthusiastically said as the wind blew gently.

"Far from resenting you, we are truly grateful that we had you two as our masters. Our loyalty lies with you and Shiraori-sama alone!" He firmly said as I sighed in relief. At least he doesn't hold a grudge against me.

After they finish eating, we all slept before continuing our journey first thing in the morning after having breakfast of course and this time I joined them, even though I cannot taste it.

Normally, a goblin walking to Dwargon would take 2 months from the village however, since we had the Tempest Wolves it only took 3 days and a half to finally reach Dwargon.

"Woah.." The others said as we looked at the view infront of us.

'So this is Dwargon..' I thought, amazed.

I turned towards the others, "Me and Gobta will be the only ones that will go inside the kingdom." They were shocked at what I said and they quickly voiced out their worries and opinions.

"But Rimuru-sama what if happens something to you inside while we are here oblivious outside?!"

"Yeah! It's better to being us for more protection!"

I formed and raise my hand, signaling them to stop and they immediately stop talking.

"I know that you are worried for me but don't worry I can handle myself, plus we don't want to gather attention inside, I want to be less noticeable as possible." Rimuru said as everyone hesitantly nodded, no choice but to agree.

"Alright Rimuru-sama...but please be careful." The others said and me and Gobta nodded as we made our way to the entrance of the kingdom.

While we were waiting, we caught some of the people's attention since nobody expected for two monsters to line up.

I told Gobta to ignore them however, some ignorant and arrogant men came forward and toward us. I can see them smirking cockily at us.

Gobta got scared because of their intimidating height and aura that he hid behind me.

"Oi, oi, oi, there are monsters here?" A guy said with blonde hair and a scar from his right cheek all the way below his right eye.

"We're not inside yet, so nobody will care if kill 'em right here, right?" A bald, guy said with a large scar on top of his head that is in an "X" shape with a bolt(?) stuck on the right side of his head.

"Hey Gobta, did you here something?" I asked Gobta trying to taunt the people.

Gobta answered shakily, "Y-yes I heard, I got beat up pretty bad the last time I went here. It's the fate of all weak monsters.." He exclaimed.

'Fate, huh?' I thought but then got interrupted by the two guys, who looked angry because I have ignored them.

"Hey weakling don't go ignoring us!" The guy with blonde hair said as his friend pulls out a dagger while smiling mischievously while looking back at the blonde with a smirk.

"And aren't talking slimes rare? We could sell tickets to see it!" He suggested making me shiver in disgust.

I glared at them before speaking to Gobta, "Gobta you remember rule no. 1, right?" I asked and he immediately stood up straight while saluting.

"Hai! Rule no. 1: Do not attack humans unless they attack you first!" He said and I nodded, "Right and this is one of those examples. Now then, please close your eyes and ears for a bit." I ordered and he immediately complied.

I can sense that some of the people' infront of us had already started backing away in fear.

I looked back at the two boys before approaching them, "Well then.."

"Hey, hey I'm a generous sort, so I will give you this one chance." I said hoping to intimidate them and to not engage in a fight.a

"Get out of here!" I said and a minute of silence lingered for awhile before it was broken by a series of angry shouting.

"Look at these weakling trying to look and act tough! Don't try underestimating us!" The blonde haired shouted in rage.

"This damn weakling getting all cocky! Don't you dare tale us lightly! I was thinking of keeping you alive but now you've pissed us off so that ain't gonna happen!" The bald guy shouted while pointing his dagger at us.

I decided to taunt them more and troll them, "A weakling? Is that supposed to be me?"

The blonde agrily pointed his fingers at me, "Of course it's none other than you!"

I smirk, "Oh? You only see me as a slime." 'Well I am one'

"Where did you get the foolish idea that I'm a slime? Allow me to reveal you my true form!" A cloud of dark smoke covered me before disappearing a I stand tall in my Tempest Star Wolf form.

'Also, does my Mimic form also evolved?' I thought but got quickly distracted as I saw the blonde hair guy pulled out a sword from behind him while the other one tried to act tough.

"That's a showy bluff!" The blonde said.

"Do you think we'll get scared and run away? What do you think we are? Cowards?" The bald guy asked and I bluntly answered, "Yeah." And this made them even more angry.

"Oh well, have it your way then. Come and get some!" I challenge and they suddenly called for back up as three more people showed up behind them.

Even though I'm at clear disadvantage in terms of number, I am still stronger than all of them combined. There is two mage and a knight.

They threw everything they've got at me and I just let the attacks hit me. When the attacks landed on me it created a lot of smoke and it covered nearly the whole line of the Dwargon Kingdom.

The group of people started celebrating, thinking that they had won but to their utter shock, once the smoke cleared, I stood tall and mighty, not even a single scratch was seen on me.

I smirked and unleash my own attack which is <Menace> and instantly the magic barried that they put up was instantly shattered into pieces and it got them all blown away due to the force of the attack.

I, myself was quite surprise and shocked at how big and strong the attack had caused.

'Oops..' I sweat dropped, looking at the unconscious body of the party.

{Reporting Results of Menace.
-16 fled
-68 are confused
-92 are unconscious
and 34 soiled themselves.} Great Sage reported as I let out a sigh.

'Thank you Great Sage but I don't need a damage report..' Suddenly, I was caught out of my thoughts when I heard a voice calling out for me.

"Uh-oh, I'm in trouble.." I said, transforming back into my slime form.

'Welp, time to face the consequence.' I thought.

{Ж ——ቿ——ЖㄖЖ——ቿ——Ж}
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
{Ж ——ቿ——ЖㄖЖ——ቿ——Ж}

W

hew! What a chapter! Hope you all loved it! Sorry for not posting for awhile, I'm quite busy with school and I sometimes don't have any free time to write butill try when I do have free time!

Please don't forget to vote and share this story, it will really make me happy! Thank you!

Also, we reached 10k reads awhile ago now we have 11k! Wow 😲, that's just amazing! Thank you for all the support you have given this book!

I originally started this book out of boredom and I wanted to improve my writing skills, so please if you ever finds a mistake, please let me know so that I can fix it immediately.

Also if you have time, can you guys also try checking my other books? It will really mean a lot to me if you read them!

Anyways, I'm pretty sure that, that is all I have to say. Once again thank you and may God Bless you! Till the next chapter bye!

{Published: December 8, 2023}
~GrayTs

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

22.2K 877 41
She was a Human Girl, that's all she remembers. Waking up in a dark place without a body, she encounters someone she could only describe as godlike...
179K 4.2K 49
Have you ever wondered what things would be like if Rimuru actually stuck to what he had said when he died? "In my next life, I'm gonna go on the pro...
24K 537 11
With the events of the Hundred Year War over, peace reigned over the four nations, and the Avatar's Guardian is going to have a way more of a wild ri...
2K 95 10
Born with a sickly body, a young boy lays in his hospital bed thinking that his life will never be fulfilled. Counting his final blessings, including...