Meant To Be Together ||Jikook...

Oleh LostJams2

# Modern A/B/O Dynamics # Mpreg # Mention of death # Angst # And more.... Alpha Jeon Jungkook,a famous busin... Lebih Banyak

INTRODUCTION
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

56.

2K 204 34
Oleh LostJams2

AUTHOR'S POV

"Y-you really wants to break up with me without any reason?" Jungkook asked with a broken voice and now Jimin didn't even want to look towards the alpha. He felt like if he didn't finish everything soon then he will start sobbing there.

"T-there are lot of reasons. Can't you see I don't have any proof to prove my point." Jimin said controlling his emotions even though it was hard.

"I believe you. I know Eunwoo must've showed you CCTV footage. Your Jin hyung isn't dead. We will find him and everything will be fine. I am checking everything again."

"I know but nothing is going to be fine. I am tired of everything. I don't want this relationship anymore. My life without you was better. I am done."

"Is that so? Fine then. We are done." Jungkook said and got up from his seat. He didn't even eat anything they ordered. He didn't stop even when Jimin called him. Jungkook stormed out of the cafe in anger.

Jimin who was holding his emotions broke down now. A single tear rolled from his eyes. But he wiped it with difficulty and got up without eating anything. Before he could get out he saw seulgi coming towards him with a happy smile on her face.

"Jungkook really loves you? He looked so heartbroken when he just went out." Seulgi said.

"Cut the bullshit and give me Jin hyung's information now." Jimin said taking a folder from her hand. But seulgi snatched it back when he saw Jungkook coming back with a neutral expression as if he wasn't heartbroken anymore. He was behind Jimin so he didn't see him but seulgi saw Jungkook coming back.

"How would I believe that you won't go back to Jungkook again? And what if he comes back to you? Won't you guys patch up then?" She asked very well aware of Jungkook's presence which Jimin didn't know about.

Jimin didn't care about anything before talking now since he needs that information about Jin.

"Who will want to go back to that arrogant alpha again? He is so annoying. I don't even know why you liked him. The only thing that is good about him is his handsome face that's why I was tolerating him. One time when we went on a movie date he didn't even give me a single rose? Meanwhile other couples were being romantic. Now you tell me why would I want to go back? Once I break up then there is no turning back so even if he comes back I won't go to him." Jimin finished and snatched back the file of jin's information then he felt a familiar presence behind his back. It was none other than Jungkook who was angry.

"Look Mr. Jeon your boyfriend doesn't want you. I see you are heartbroken. That's what I felt back then." Seulgi said and Jungkook's expression changed from anger to normal one.

"So my dear fiance don't you think that you should make an effort to make me happy?" Jungkook asked and Jimin just pouted giving alpha his most innocent face expression with his puppy eyes and Jungkook was goner.

"I told you to wait for outside. Why did you come back early?" Jimin asked hugging Jungkook who hugged him back and seulgi understand that she was trapped in their plan.

Jimin already knew she was following them so he had already made a plan with Jungkook to get information from her. And he wasn't fool to leave his precious boyfriend for others.

"You both are one of the greatest actors in my life. Fuck you both." Seulgi said in anger and went back to the table where Jungkook has ordered some dishes for their eating. She started eating it. It seems like her anger was converted into hunger now.

"You both owe me this meal for my efforts. I come here by excuse of collaboration cause I heard you were searching for Dr. Kim. " Seulgi said while couple took a seat in front of her. Jimin opened the file got started reading the information.

"It doesn't have information about where Jin hyung is?" Jimin said.

"Yeah but it has information about his family and where he lived before. I bet he didn't tell you anything about his family except that he comes from a family of the medical field." Seulgi said.

"She is right according to the adress of Dr. Kim's family they were neighbours of Seulgi. " Jungkook told after checking while she just nodded.

"Don't you both think that I deserved a reward for this information?" She asked.

"And what about the stunt you pulled for our separation before this?" Jungkook said.

"I thought you don't mix personal and professional matter Jungkook, don't you?" Seulgi asked so Jimin just nodded reassuring her that their collaboration deal will be fixed. Jungkook agreed cause he knew that Seulgi's family is one of the famous family in Busan so they might need her help while searching for Jin in Busan.

"Fine then. I will take my leave now." Seulgi said after finishing her meal.

"Do you really trust me about everything? Cause I don't know what is going on? I don't remember anything." Jimin said.

"If I wouldn't have trusted you I wouldn't have been here holding you baby."

"Then why didn't you ask me to come back?" Jimin asked.

"I asked you. I even wrote a note for you but you didn't respond. I kept that note under your mobile."

"What note? Ohh that was your note. I am sorry I didn't see it. I got a call from Eunwoo hyung so I went there." Jimin said and Jungkook kissed him before taking his hands into his.

"I am not letting you go now. Let's go we need to go to Busan tomorrow to check up on Dr. Kim's family." Jungkook said and they went to Jeon mansion with their heart filled with love for each other.

Next day

Jimin reached Busan next day. They reached to the given address. It was an abandoned mansion. It seems like no one live there from a long time. According to their inspection the lock of the main gate of the mansion was already broken as if someone tried to enter inside. Jungkook entered inside with Jimin behind him.

The main door of jin's mansion was locked and even after Jungkook's people tried to open it, it was useless. Jimin was getting a feeling of deja vu after entering the mansion. But he has also a feeling that someone was keeping an eye on them. After Jimin got his heat cycle back his wolfs senses were highlighted since his wolf side was also recovering now.

"Alpha I have a feeling that I have visited this mansion before. Even though I don't remember but I think I come here in past. And I am also feeling as if someone is watching us." Jimin said.

Jungkook checked the surrounding area. The mansion was in the public place since the road in front of it was always filled with traffic. So it was easier to keep an eye on this mansion from outside disguising it as a traveller. Jimin was right, cause he was also feeling that someone is watching but it was hard to know who?

Soon they decided to go back when they couldn't find anything in Jin's house since they can't enter inside. After traveling a little distance Jungkook's driver stopped the car with difficulty since it's tire was punctured.

"Boss someone has placed nails on the road making the car puncture." Driver informed Jungkook and the couple got out the car.

Jungkook was checking the car tire and called his assistant to get another car for them. Meanwhile Jimin was standing on the other side of road when he heard a loud voice of a big truck approaching him in high speed. He felt paralysed by the sudden turns of events. He couldn't even run sideways by sudden fear.

"JIMIN.... " Jimin heard Jungkook's voice calling for him and the next moment two strong arms were wrapped around him pushing him and taking him to the another side before the truck can hit him.

Everything happened within just a second that Jimin was still in shock.

"Baby are you okay? Nothing happened to you right?" Jungkook said hugging his Omega tightly. He was so scared of loosing Jimin.

"Jungkook I am fine don't worry. I was just shocked I guess." Jimin said reassuring the alpha.

"No. I won't let this go like this. We need to file a complaint." Jungkook said.

"I remember the number plate of the truck." Jimin answered and soon hyunsik come there to pick them up. They went to police and filed a complaint against the driver. According to police investigation the driver was drunk so he lost the control over his driving and ended up getting into another accident after some distance ahead from where they were standing.

Jimin thought maybe this is just a coincidence but Jungkook was still suspicious about it. They reached airport to go back to Seoul but before they could enter inside VIP area a small pup who was of maybe 6-7 year old bumped Jimin. Jimin apologised to the pup and helped him to stand up but that kid showed Jimin away and started hitting him. Jungkook was already protective towards his omega because of the recent incidents and now this stupid pup.

Jungkook picked that pup and held him tightly that's when the pup's parents came there apologising for their pup's behaviour and telling him to leave that kid. But Jungkook wasn't going to leave that pup easily who was still glaring at Jimin as if wants to kill him.

"First tell your pup to behave and apologise then I will leave him." Jungkook warned in anger. Rather than caring about their pup's safety his mother started shouting saying how Jungkook is using his rich status and holding her pup as an hostage even though he did nothing.

"Alpha what are you doing? Leave that pup. We don't need to create a scene here." Jimin whispered when many passengers stopped and started watching the scene saying how Jungkook is such a cruel, spoit and arrogant alpha who is not even sparing a pup.

"These are not his real parents. Look at them. They are here to harm you." Jungkook said gritting his teeth still not leaving the pup from his hold who was now struggling to get out of his hold.

When Jimin saw carefully he realised Jungkook was right. They didn't look like that pup's parents since the man who was an alpha was looking unbothered while the female Omega was crying loudly while complaining to gather a crowd of people. Usually parents care about their pup's safety first but these two were unbothered.

"Hey leave that pup." Someone shouted from the crowd grabbing that pup from Jungkook's hands when he was distracted and talking with Jimin and both the couple and another person who grabbed the pup disappeared into the crowd.

Jungkook send his bodyguards behind them but they couldn't find anyone as if they disappeared into the air. Now Jungkook was scared for Jimin's safety. He knew it wasn't a coincidence. Two attack within one day? But why? And who is trying to kill Jimin?

"Alpha don't worry. I will be fine." Jimin said to Jungkook who was hugging him tightly.

"You're not going out of my sight anymore." Jungkook said possessively leading Jimin towards their flight.

Next day at Jeon corporation

Jimin entered inside Jungkook's office since he needs his signature on some documents related to their and Seulgi's collaboration project.

"Why are watching jin's hyung's airport CCTV footage again and again?" Jimin asked the alpha.

"Look at this." Jungkook pointed towards the corner where one man was following Jin. It was the same man Jimin met at Busan airport. The one who they thought was that pup's alpha parent. That same man was in every footage of wherever Jin went as if he is following him.

"I think hyung knew he was being followed that's why he didn't enter his flight. But we couldn't find where he went? Does that mean he is in danger?"Jimin said with concern.

Till now they were thinking jin hiding somewhere but that wasn't the case now. It seems like these people are chasing both jin and Jimin..Just as they were discussing Seulgi entered the office.

"We need your help. I need to find this person. He followed us in Busan. So can your family find out something about him?" Jungkook asked showing the camera to her.

"I don't know. We don't have lot of underground connection. If we were still in contact with JP corporation then maybe I could've asked for their help since they have a lot of underground connections since they come from the royal family of Busan. But now it's not possible. But there is one person who can help you and that is Kim Ha-joon. But I don't know how to contact him. " Seulgi said and both Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other cause they know they can ask Taehyung's help for it.

"Okay it's fine." Jimin said giving her the documents of their project which he just got signed by Jungkook.

_________

"Why are you feeding me too much. Alpha I am already full." Taehyung said pouting when Yoongi put a bowl of soup in front of him.

"It's good for your health and for our baby's health also so you better finish everything. I won't go anywhere till you complete this." Yoongi said sternly not giving in to Omega's irresistible puppy eyes.

"Fine but only this one." Taehyung said finishing his soup then he got a call from Jimin so picked it up immediately.

"Minnie wants to find someone. I need to contact my dad for it. Should I tell him that I am living with you?" Taehyung asked after the call.

"I don't have any problem with it." Yoongi said and Tae gave him 'are you sure' look.

"The moment my dad will find out I am living with you. He will cut you into pieces and feed it to his pet panther. And imagine his reaction when he will find out about this pup. He'll definitely kill you for making me pregnant." Tae said already imagining his dad's reaction.

"Are you afraid that our baby will be fatherless?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course I am! I want out baby to recieve both of our love. B-but hyung why do I feel like you don't want our pup?" Taehyung asked finally cause since last two days he was having a weird feeling that Yoongi doesn't want this pup.

"W-what do you mean? Of course I want our pup." Yoongi answered controlling his emotions and then Taehyung went to call his father.

"Boss this is the last does for abortion." Yoongi's assistant gave him a glass of juice making Yoongi remember Taehyung's words again and again but he didn't know what to do. It was killing him inside to take such a harsh decision and his alpha was already in pain for trying to kill their own pup. But he has no choice, is he?

"Okay keep it here." Yoongi said. When Taehyung come back after his call he gave him the juice but this time Yoongi couldn't even face Taehyung by his own guilt.

Taehyung found it weird. He felt like something bad is going to happen but he still decided to drink the juice. Before he can drink it Yoongi pushed the glass aside and whole juice was scattered on the dining table.

"I am sorry it was a mistake. I will ask the servant to make another juice for you. Go and rest in our room till then. And I am having an important meeting so call the servant if you have any problems." Yoongi said went to his study room with difficulty since his face was pale. His chest pain was back. As soon as he reached inside his study room he collapsed on the ground. His assistant helped him but he was in no position to do anything now. Blood was already coming out of his mouth.

Even after taking the medicine it was not working on his chest pain making it hard for him to breath.

"Boss I will call ambulance." His assistant said.

" N-no d-don't call ambulance. T-tae will know. T-take me to the hospital." Yoongi said with difficulty and his assistant helped him to get inside his car and drove towards the hospital.

Taehyung was feeling strange now. After Yoongi broke that glass of juice he was feeling a strange fear in his heart. He was feeling what if Yoongi really put something inside that juice which can harm his pup? But he isn't that cruel right? Then he remembered his conversation Jimin. Was Yoongi really sick? Taehyung decided to comfort the alpha when will he came back.

It was already night and Yoongi was nowhere to be found so when Taehyung asked his servant he said his master went to attend an important meeting.

"Okay then let's go to his company. I will pack his dinner also." Taehyung said making servant panic.

"M-mr. Kim actually I forgot. The meeting is outside the Seoul. I don't know where?" He said.

"Okay then call his assistant I will go wherever his meeting is!" Tae said testing the servant but when servant started giving excuses he understood that something is wrong.

"Okay fine I am hungry. I will eat first." Tae said suddenly and ate everything and went back to his room acting like he was perfectly fine and believed in the servant's excuses.

When Taehyung went to his room servant called Yoongi's assistant informing him that tae didn't suspect anything. But little does he know that tae who was already hiding there heard everything confirming his suspicious.

Taehyung decided to call Jimin and ask about the name of hospital where he saw Yoongi last time.

A/N :

Who is trying to kill Jimin? Is Jin safe?

Will Taehyung know about Yoongi's illness?

Please vote and leave lots of comments. It always motivates me to write.

Feedback please 🥺

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 61.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
196K 4.5K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
46.8K 3.6K 30
❝𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦❞ ✰In this story where Jeon jungkook left his castle like mansion and came here in simple yet safe appartment near college...
46.5K 3.3K 35
There's nothing dramatic about roller derby. ***** Moving to Connecticut had never...