Eternium. (The eminence in s...

By divinityforeternity

"Eternal life... almost the same as being reborn.. right?" (Y/n) Was a master in all forms of combat thanks t... More

Chapter 1| Every end has a beginning
Chapter 2| Eterniums beginning
Chapter 3| The academy
Chapter 5| Eterniums reveal
Chapter 6| kaboom.
Chapter 7| Chocolate?!
Chapter 8| powers and delta.
Chapter 9| My organization good name!!

Chapter 4| fake relationship

741 27 3
By divinityforeternity

And just like that my operation came crashing down..

(T/s)

Instructor We have a new member that will be joining us today.

(Y/n) I'm (y/n) kagano, pleasure to meet you.

Huh all of these royals are just what I expected. Especially of their instructor Zenon, the official royal fencing instructor. There's a great deal of vigilance here.

Zenon As you know the style bushin we study is deprived from a traditional bushin school. And just like our new member, it's like a new friend. Originally we faced setbacks but thanks to the dark knight princess iris sister of our own princess alexia, we've gained enough movement to rival traditional bushin. Now are you all ready to begin?...

We start dueling our partners as I duel alexia. At first I thought she was trying to make it easy for me but matching her level with mines but, the purpose of this lesson was to review our stories and counter strokes. She is immensely sticking to that. I noticed her copying my stretches she very aware. A fighting style that hones on their basics forging any excess... but it's dull. I block her blade.

Her sister iris, is praised as the best dark knight in the kingdom.. that's cute.. so naturally alexia is look down upon. So her fighting style is built on years of effort.. finally the bell rings as we point out swords at each other.

Zenon Alright looks like it's time.

Alexia Thank you for a good match

(Y/n) Yeah same to you.

Alexia You've got a good fencing style.

(Y/n) Thank-

alexia I hate it... feels like I'm fighting myself.

What a asshole... hm?

Zenon Then I can make a correct assumption and say, that is your answer alexia?

Alexia Yes, I've decided to be his girlfriend. Mr Zenón sir.

Zenon Oh please spare me the sass, you're acting like a child you can't run forever.

Alexia Too bad I can't understand grown up problems.

They continue bickering as I walk out. She can ride this one out I'll just fade into the background..

(T/s)

I sit at a fountain with alexia standing next to me as students pass by in the evening.

(Y/n) Take it that you don't wanna get engaged to mr Zenón huh? And I'm supposed to be your get out of engagement card? Choosing a low class Nobel to exploit is much easier then anyone else right?

Alexia You're exactly right.

(Y/n) Yeah sorry don't need any more attention attached to me and honestly don't care about your problems.

Alexia Such hurtful words coming from my boyfriend.

(Y/n) In name only.

Alexia If you're any better Mr I proclaimed love because of a bet kagano. I might have had a little chat with those friends of yours. They turned red and squealed almost immediately. You know that's not nice to toy with the heart of a innocent young girl. Imagine if the rest of the student body found out, I'd imagine you'll never have a peaceful day again.

Bitch...

Alexia your face seems more distressed then usual.

(Y/n) Completely fine my face just gets like that cause I'm rotten to the core. Though not as much as you..

Alexia Did you say something?

(Y/n) Nope.

Alexia good cause I think I'll keep having you as my boyfriend. Until that man gives up on me

(Y/n) Sounds great to me but will it work? One look at me and you definitely tell I'm out of your league.

Alexia Obviously. I just need you to buy me some time so I can take care of the rest on my own.

(Y/n) Sure just don't see this ending well for the both of us.

Alexia Blah blah you're so whiny.

She then reaches into her pocket and pull out a coin-

Coin...

She flicks it and It flies though the air as my eyes captive it until it lands.

(Y/n) Please. Do I look like the type of guy to be obedient for-

Alexia Yes.

(Y/n) You're obviously correct.

I grab the coin off the ground as she pulls out another. I jump through the air and grab it with my mouth-

(Y/n) Wait, sacrificing my dignity for some money!? I won't allow this to continue-

Alexia then throws more as I grab them all and she pats my head.

Alexia Good puppy.

Now listen the only reason I'm doing this is because my parents allowance isn't nearly enough to fund my crimson shinigami activities...

(T/s)

Now you could be wondering, don't you think alexia is beautiful? No. Being around alpha and the others my perception of beautiful women has become dull. Not to say that I swing the other way just that beautiful women are common... anyways, me and alexia continued our fake relationship through the week..
////
Alexia Hey whats that you're reading?

(Y/n) I don't know something about spiders? Its called web of three spiders.

////

Alexia Hey ive got something for you to try today!

(Y/n) Hm what is it-? AUAHH!

She then stuff my face full of noddles...

////

(Y/n) Aye!! We didn't even start yet!!

Alexia Come on now you always have to be prepared!

She says as she chokes me with her sword...
///

We're currently waking through the hallway as students line against the walls while alexia holds onto my arm.

??? I had my eye on her too!

??? Every boy did idiot!

??? He's just doing it for money!!

??? Yeah but who even is this guy?

gladly appreciated the fact everyone only carried about alexia having a boyfriend and not on me. So I'll just be able to fade into irrelevancy after this is over...

(T/s to the afternoon)

Me and alexia currently ride the train as she just starts talking.

Alexia That man has some nerve thinking he's so high and mighty!

(Y/n) Uh huh..

Alexia You saw that stupid smug smile right puppy?

(Y/n) Uh huh..

Alexia say okay.

(Y/n) okay.

Just as I expected of a princess, very well mannered in public, spiteful and hateful being closed doors. So I just stop using logical responses and acted as a bot. Saying only simple responses such as uh huh...
///

(Y/n) Tell me why we can't use your likeness to cut the line?

Alexia The point is to not go out for ice cream it's to inform the public I have a boyfriend.

(Y/n) yeah seems like something you'd do.

Alexia Fetch.

She then throws a coin which I immediately catch. We then find some stairs to sit on as I start licking my ice cream.

(Y/n) So what's exactly the problem with marrying this Zenón seems like he's a good guy.

Alexia I hate his entire existence.

(Y/n) Why though? He's basically the ideal man, got looks, money, fame...

Alexia Only on the surface it's quite easy to pretend to be perfect such as I.

(Y/n) Oh yeah makes sense.

She then stuff her ice cream in my mouth.

Alexia What did you say?

(Y/n) Nothing.

Alexia Plus I don't judge people on the surface.

(Y/n) so how do you judge people?

Alexia By their flaws.

(Y/n) Oh yeah seems negative so checks out.

Alexia So that's why I don't have anything against a guy with multiple flaws and average abilities such as you.

(Y/n) Good I'll take that as a compliment then.

I then stuff her ice cream back into her mouth.

(Y/n) And if you could be so kind as to tell me some of Zenon's flaws?

Alexia he has none

(Y/n) Best of the bunch then?

Alexia No. Anyone without any flaws is either lying or psychotic.

(Y/n) Oh I get it now. Thanks for the totally not basis lesson alexia.

Alexia You're welcome my ever so flawed and average puppy. Now fetch todays reward.

And as you can guess she flicks a coin into the air which I catch..

(T/s two weeks)

Time passes as me and alexia keep up this fake relationship. Currently we ride the train as alexia talks once more.

Alexia The way your style of fencing is.. a mystery to me. There's absolutely nothing to it yet I still can't take my eyes off if.

(Y/n) Thank you-

Alexia I still dislike watching you fight.

(Y/n) Yeah goes for you too, today your style was too aggressive and sloppy.

I then feel her looking at me.

(Y/n) Don't look at me like that I'm just saying random things. Just a fake boyfriend rambling on and on.

Alexia .... Throughout my life I always wanted to be as good as my sister iris. But I came to realize what I have was never ever the same as what she has. Tired to get stronger my own way and look where I'm at now. All that for what.. you know what they call me right?

(Y/n) fencer ordinary.

alexia Yep.. though your fencing style is exactly like mines unfortunately for you.

(Y/n) Think we have different opinions. Cause i kinda like your fencing style.

Silence fill the air as I wait for her response.

Alexia someone told me the same thing once. It was my sister after I suffered a crushing defeat at the bushin festival. I knew she'd never understand what thoughts were going through my head.

(Y/n) Hm. It's quite obvious I'm not a nice person. For example if a family were to be split up and killed I wouldn't even bat a eye.

Alexia You're evil.

(Y/n) But despite that there are things I do get ticked off about. Little things that others might seem as petty or futile. Exactly why I said I like your fencing style.

She immediately gets up and points her sword at me.

Alexia What do you mean to say with all that info?

(Y/n) Nothing.. just wanted to say I get a little pissed off when people disrespect things I like. Of course, that's just how I feel.. princess alexia.

After some monuments someone opens the door to the train and gasps seeing alexia with her sword out on me. Eventually though she puts it away and speaks before leaving.

Alexia Then I guess this is goodbye (y/n)..

She then gets off and leaves... guess this means the end of my fake relationship...

(T/s next morning)

Po Come on (y/n) you gotta cheer up things will turn out way better!

Skel come on I know it was a dick move to snitch on you but don't hold it against us.

Po ask him!

Skel Oh yeah, so How far did you get with her?

(Y/n) Huh?

Po You know! Her!!

Skel Come on you dated her for two whole weeks something must have happened!! Just a little something!! Right!?!

(Y/n) Nope nothing happened guys.

Po Awww come on!!

Skel Damn it (y/n) you're just a loser!! If it were me I would have gone the whole way!!

Pfff.. as if I'd lose my third life's virginity to alexia. Huh? What's happening over there? I see three guards standing by the gate- now they're looking at me. Now they're approaching. Well my day just never gets better doesn't it.

Zenon Can we have a minute?

Skel Yes!

Po go ahead!!

Zenon Good, then you should know that princess alexia did not reach the dorms last night.

What?

Zenon the knight order has been investigating and have suspected It as a potential kidnapping. And since you were the last one seen with her you are now a potential suspect. I would like to ask you a few questions. I will assume there will be no problem cooperating?

The other guards then surround us as they keep their hands on their swords. I then spot more guards as i decide the best choice would be to give up. So I kneel and put my hands above my head.. this day already was pissing me off...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 186 14
Y/N was a private military soldier who would usually be sent on hostage rescue, assassination, infiltration missions, or sometimes even full scale op...
2.7K 65 24
This is a Lookism story that I'm currently working on. You had always been infatuated by Gun since the day you met him, the day your father told you...
7.9K 299 18
Y/n L/n was once A Mortal who hundreds of years ago was sent to the Isle when suddenly he became The Most powerful demon ever, A Being who can easily...
3.7K 116 15
Something I am making for fun because i'm bored lmao Also i have a fat crush on the milk man make fun of me if you want but you can't lie. That's wha...