LEGO Ninjago (Reader Insert)

By SuperNinjaDragon7

For as long as you can remember, you have been alone. You have felt different compared to others and don't kn... More

Story Info.
The Beginning
Way of the Ninja
King of Shadows
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust a Snake
Can of Worms
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green Ninja
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
Darkness Shall Rise
Pirates vs. Ninja
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's Play
Wrong Place, Wrong Time
The Stone Army

All or Nothing

416 13 1
By SuperNinjaDragon7

(Hello, sorry for the loooooong wait. Had some stuff to do, got distracted with some other stuff, been struggling greatly at some things. But! Here it is! We're almost done with Season 1! Enjoy)

The guys and I have managed to find a lone Serpentine in the city. It has been a while since the Fire Temple and with only one Fangblade left, we had to make this count. The snake tried to get away but Zane appeared and blocked his path, shurikens out and ready. He plants them into the ground and it freezes the area around him. The snake slips a little while trying to escape but Jay makes his appearance by traveling through the street cable posts and appears in front of the snake and sends some lightning at him. The snake runs into an alley to try and escape again, but tripped over some boxes and Kai makes his appearance with fire surrounding him, swinging his sword to intimidate the Serpentine before him.

The snake gets up and turns around to try and run but ends up running into Cole, who stood with his hands on his hips all hero-like, and the snake falls onto his back. I make my appearance, stepping out of the shadows and look down at the snake. "Going somewhere?" Cole mocks. He, I, and the guys surround the snake. The guys point their weapons at him, "Uh-oh." "Thought you could joyride through town and not be noticed, huh? Where's the last Fangblade?" Jay questions the snake. "I don't know what you're talking about." Okay, so it's gonna be like that, huh? "You know what it is. The fourth Fangblade. When Pythor finds them all, he plans to unleash the Great Devourer." Kai states. "Oh. That Fangblade. Ha-ha. You're too late. Pythor's already there now. He's probably already digging it up. If I were you, I'd start preparing for the worst, because when the Great Devourer is awakened, there will be nothing it won't consume." The snake says.

I roll my eyes, "Alright, at ease, boys." I tell the guys. They step back as I make my way to the snake. I bend down and take out one of my fans as I play with it in my hand, "Look, I get it. You along with Pythor and the rest of the Serpentine are angry for having been forced to live underground. But what you just said, 'there will be nothing it won't consume.' The Great Devourer is not picky, so that would mean...." I trail off, and the snake's eyes widen as he gets what I'm saying. "Ah! Please, you have to stop him. That snake is crazy. I don't want to unleash the Great Devourer. I'm a snake, not food." He pleas. "Doesn't matter. You'll still be on the menu unless you tell us what we came here for." I say, standing up and twirl my fan. "Yeah, what she said." Jay says. I roll my eyes but smile at his support nonetheless. "Is it really too late to stop Pythor from getting the last Fangblade?" Kai questions. "You're days behind him. There's gotta be something else you can do." The snake says.

The guys and I look at one another. "Okay. We got what we wanted. Let's head back to the Bounty and see what we can do." I state. The others agree and we start walking off. "Oh, and one more thing." I stop and look back at the snake, "Best find yourself a place to stay. I don't think Pythor will be too thrilled about having precious information be shared with his enemies." I tell him, give him a dark look. He yelps then runs off. I blink my eyes and laugh then continue walking. "You certainly have a knack for interrogation, (Y/N)." Zane says to me. "Let's just say, I know how to get some information." I reply, smirking under my hood. "Why does that worry me?" I hear Jay whisper and I widen my smirk.

We get back to the Bounty then we make our way to the bridge to track the Serpentine. The main screen had a map as to where the last Fangblade is as the ship self-pilot itself. "The Venomari's right. By the time we cast sail clear across the other side of Ninjago, Pythor will already have beat us to the last Fangblade." Nay says. Well, so much for getting to it first. "Oh, come on, guys. This is the last one. We gotta get it. We gotta think of something." Jay says, not happy with the predicament. "Hmm." Cole hums as he thinks. "Hey." We all look at Lloyd, "All we have to do is just get one Fangblade to stop him. What if we take back the other three? Pythor wouldn't risk having them all on him. He's probably hidden them somewhere, while he goes for the fourth." He says.

"It's so simple." "Why didn't I think of that?" "It can't be that easy." "Easy? My algorithms suggest taking the other three would be far more dangerous. Pythor would undoubtedly have them protected by his top generals." The guys talk while I think about it. Zane has a lot of good points but even with their greater numbers, "But knowing their weaknesses could be what gets us the Fangblades." I say out loud. I look at the others, "Even if they have greater numbers, we have come a long way. We're ninja. We can sneak in and if they spot us, use those powers to show them that we mean business. Also, we know what each race is capable of, so all we have to do is exploit those weaknesses." I explain. "Ha, finally, I don't have to hold back." Kai says. My powers flare up and I could feel his eagerness. "Even if you could steal the other three, you don't even know where they are." Garmadon counters.

Shoot. He has a point. "He's right." We look at Wu, "For the past few weeks there have been almost no Serpentine sightings. How are they moving around? It's like they're ghosts." He says. "Or snakes." Nya corrects. "Bridge, give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago." Nya says, the monitor beeps and it shows no sightings of Serpentine. "See? Nothing. It's just like Sensei said." Kai says. "But what if they aren't traveling above ground? They're snakes, right. Snakes burrow." Nay counters, then she turns around to face the screen again. "Bridge, now give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago, but 20 feet below." She says and we move aside as a hologram is projected in the center of us. "All the tombs have been interconnected." Kai states. "To make one massive underground fortress." Cole adds. Of course. I hit my fist into my palm at the realization.

"And all this time, right under our noses." Jay says, not sounding pleased. "Or rather, feet." Zane corrects. I look at the map and see that all the tunnels connect to, "There. That's where they must be keeping the rest of the Fangblades. It's the centerpiece of the whole system." I state. "She's right. It's the most protected area. The Fangblades must be held there." Kai agrees. "Then what are we waiting for? Nya, set the course." Master orders. "Already on it. We'll be there by sun-up." Nya says, typing the location into the system. I walk over to Lloyd and pat his head, "Way to use that brain of yours, Green Ninja." I say to him as I smile at him with pride. He looks up at me and smiles happily. My powers allow me to feel his happiness from my praise.

Third Person P.O.V.

The sun is high in the sky as Wu watches the boys train. Preparing for the mission to obtain the Fangblades. "There is no room for error. The Serpentine have shown that they have great powers, and to combat them, you must turn their greatest strengths into their greatest weaknesses." Wu starts, tapping his staff onto the deck for emphasis. (Y/N) arrives as she holds her fans in her hand, having been meditating in her room to calm her mind. She did not want to have her powers not responding during the mission. "Kai, how will you defeat the Hypnobrai?" Wu asks Kai. "Their hypnotizing powers are useless if their opponent can fight without relying his eyes." Kai answers, pulling down a blindfold to cover his eyes as he demonstrates with his sword.

"Good. Jay, the Fangpyre is fast and his bite is sharp." Wu says to Jay. "But if he can't bite through your skin, he can't turn you into one." Jay answers, tapping the metal on his Gi to prove his point. Wu nods, "Yes. Cole, the Constrictai are strong." He says to Cole then takes out a remote and presses a button, launching a net at Cole and it wrapping tightly around him. "And they will not let go." Wu finishes. Cole grunts from the tightness of the net, "But instead of fighting back, one must try to loosen up." Cole says, grunting a little as he relaxes and the net falls off of him, landing harmlessly on the deck. "And a little soft shoe doesn't hurt." Cole adds, doing some dance moves. "Zane. The venom of the Venomari can make you see things. Cloud your perception." Wu says to Zane. "Then I will use my new Falcon Vision." Zane says, his eyes turning an electric blue as he links himself to the falcon.

The mechanical bird's eyes also become blue as Zane sees through his eyes. Zane returns his vision back to normal shortly after and sending a small salute to the falcon. The bird screeching back. "Very good. I have trained you well. You are all ready." Wu says. "What about you, Sensei? Will you fight? We need all the help we can get." Kai says. "My concern is that my old bones cannot keep up, but I will be there in spirit." Wu says. (Y/N) rolls her eyes at his statement, putting away her fans, "Please." She mutters, knowing that age never affected the man. "We're arriving at the Mountain of a Million Steps. You all might want to see this." Nya announces through the speakers of the PA system.

The Bounty soars through the sky as it makes it to the mountain. "Look at all those piles of dirt." Jay comments. The boys, Wu, and (Y/N) look down from the ship as they finally made it to their destination. "What are those snakes up to?" Cole asks. "Trouble. Big trouble." (Y/N) says in a low tone. "Wait for me." Lloyd calls out as he hurries down the stairs to meet with the others. "This is not your fight. The Green Ninja is too important for a future destiny. You shall stay with me." Wu tells his nephew. The group then look to find Nya join them. She was in her Samurai mech suit and lands on the deck, "Well, he's gonna have to look after himself, because we made room for you." Nya says, lowering her mech's chest plate as she points to chair on the left shoulder of the mech. "Well, you said you were concerned that you couldn't keep up, so Jay and Nya rejiggered the design so you could come along. Well, what do you think?" Kai says.

"I think..." Wu says then makes his way to sit in the chair. "Shotgun! Ha-ha!" He exclaims excitedly. "I will stay back with Lloyd. I don't enjoy saying this but...Good luck." Garmadon says to them. (Y/N) powers flare up as she feels the evil in Garmadon. She knows he could not help it, but he is still corrupted with evil and will continue to try and take over Ninjago. She sets a hand on Lloyd's shoulder to get his attention. He looks at her with an attentive look. She nods her head to the side and he nods, the two walking away from the group to have some privacy.

(Y/N) looks to find the others going over last minute preparations so she had to make this quick. She leans down to whisper to Lloyd, "Lloyd, you are in charge of the Bounty. And I want you to keep a close eye on your father." She tells him. "My dad?" Lloyd asks. "Yes. I know, he's your father but he is also our enemy. The evil in him will try to take every opportunity to take us down. I know this is a lot, but I'm counting on you to ensure things will be fine while we are gone. Okay?" She says to him. Lloyd looks down with a frown on his face as he thinks about her words. (Y/N) feels his conflict with her powers but then Lloyd looks at her with a serious face, "Okay." He says. (Y/N) gives him a sympathetic smile than pats his shoulder as she walks off to join the others. The mission now underway.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

We make our way down by rope as we enter the tomb that held the Constrictai. We land on the table in the center and look around. "I thought you said this place would be heavily guarded, Zane." Jay says. "Forgive me. Even nindroids make mistakes." Zane sasses and I smile under my hood in pride for him. "Hey, check this out." Cole says. I look over to find him walking towards a wall covered in inscriptions. And with a recent painting of one the guys with a mustache. I deadpan at that, "A mustache. Really?" I mutter. "Pfft. That doesn't even look like me." "Ah. They're gonna pay for that." "I mean at least give me a decent mustache." Jay, Kai, and Cole complain. Cole walks up to wipe the painting, but he hits a button, that was a part of the mustache, and a secret door opens. "Uh, I meant to do that." I roll my eyes. Sure, Cole. Sure.

I then felt my powers flare up and I close my eyes and see a lot, and I mean a lot, of snakes. "We're close. Really close." I say, opening my eyes and run forward into the passageway. I hear the others follow then I stop as I near a ledge. The others stop behind me and I look down to see four of the leaders and a lot of snakes too. "So what happens when the Great Devourer is unleashed?" The two-headed leader of the Fangpyre asks. The other two voice their thoughts until Scales says that Pythor will be back soon. I crack my knuckles when Pythor was mentioned. I am going to enjoy giving him a piece of my mind. "There's too many to deal with at once. I say we travel in shadow." Kai says. "Right behind you." Nya says. "And I'll be right behind you." Wu jokes.

We then made our down thanks to a ramp that protrudes forma a side of the wall. We quickly and stealthily make our way down while the Serpentine continue to converse. So far, so good. I hope I didn't jinx this by thinking that.

Lloyd's P.O.V.

I hope the others are okay. I wish I could help, but I had to stay here. Where it's safe. I enter the bridge and see my dad typing. "Transferring files." What? "Ah. You're stealing?" I ask my dad. He looks at me with surprise. "Dad. My friends are risking their lives to save Ninjago, and you go behind their backs to gain an advantage?" I ask, angrily. "I'm sorry, but I can't help it. Ever since the Devourer bit me, evil runs through my blood." He says. "You left me for so long. Where did you go?" I ask him. "Son, there are places in this world void of any good. Dark places." He answers.

I couldn't help but feel bad for him, but I was hurt. He's my father, but he is also my enemy. "Is that where Sensei found you?" I ask him. "You know I've always wanted those Golden Weapons, well, this place allowed me the power to possess them." "But why didn't you take me with you?" I ask him. I was alone. I only ever knew about my dad. Why? "Every boy has a choice to grow up to be whoever they want to be. But I never had that choice. Because I was bitten, evil runs through my veins. But you still have a choice. You don't need to be like me Lloyd. Your uncle has a plan for you, and even though it may stop me one day, we have to follow our own destiny." He tells me. I feel sad. (Y/N) was right. I didn't want to believe it, but I just saw it with my own eyes. I wish things were different. I want my dad.

"And after I help the ninja stop Pythor, I'll need to leave again." Leave? Again?! "Then why don't you just leave now?!?" I shout at him. "Lloyd." "No, really! Go back to whatever evil place you came from." He's leaving me again. Why does life have to be so unfair?!? "All right, Operation Stealth was a total bust. We're gonna need reinforcements. Anyone there?" I look at the screen as Nya's voice was heard through the radio. Dad leaned towards the keypad, but I stop him. "We don't need your help, and we don't need you here. Maybe it would've been better if you haven't come back at all." I can't risk him hurting my friends. "If that's the way you feel." I hear him say then he walks away. I look at the all the buttons to try and figure out how to help. Oh, man.

I try pressing some buttons but it only activates a coffee maker, "I'm trying to help, Nya. Just hold on." What am I going to do?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Lloyd, can you hear me?" Nya says. I then look to the right to see some snakes sliding down the chains. I roll my eyes. Then some walk up and block our path. "Ugh. I'm not getting anything." Nya says. I take out my fans, ready to fight. "Forget them. We need to fight back." Took the words right out of my mouth, Master. "Ninja, show them what you learned." I rush forward then jump into the air and land on a snake. I then use one of fans to block a weapon that was swung at me then kick the snake away. I feel another snake come up from behind, so I summon a shield to protect me. I then push it against the snake and cause them to fall back. I then feel my powers flare up and do a quick spinning roundhouse kick at one of the snakes and look to find Cole free himself from the Constrictai general's grip, "Ha-Ha! Triple Tiger Sashay!" He exclaims happily then does the move on the general and two other snakes. I smirk at that but then feel something hit my head. I drop my smile then turn my head slowly to find the snake responsible. And before you ask, yes it hurt, but I'm not getting knocked out again. The snake chuckles nervously and I only give them a deadpan look.

And then I threw him off the ledge. I wipe my hands of any dust as I smirk in triumph. I then feel my powers flare up again and I look over to find Kai surrounded by Hypnobrai. He then does Spinjitzu and sends the snakes in different directions. "I wish I could see me now, because you all just got Kai'd." He says. I roll my eyes at his line then punch a snake that was about to attack me. I take out my fan as I feel another snake approaching me and hold off its weapon. I hear a scream and look back to find the Fangpyre general holding one of their mouths. "What's wrong? Don't like the taste of defeat? We'll get used to it." Jay quips. I roll my eyes again then focus back on the snake in front of me and push them back. They try to regain their balance and I rush forward then deliver a flying kick at them.

I smirk in triumph but then I feel Jay's flattery from Nya. I shake my head. Ew. Why did I feel that? "Don't mean to interrupt the lovebirds, but we do have Fangblades to capture." I hear Zane and look to find him at the bottom and surrounded by snakes. I jump down to join him. Right as I was about to hit the ground, I position myself and land safely. I then look to find Zane having bright green eyes. "Switching to Falcon Vision." He says, his eyes turning blue. I smile and look to find the guys have joined us. I open my fans then toss them. They hit snakes on the head, making them dizzy then they get attacked by the boys. I then get an idea, "Cole, set me up!" I exclaim. Cole puts away his scythe and holds his hands together in front of him.

I summon my fans back to me, put them away then run towards Cole. I place my foot in his hands and he throws me into the air. I close my eyes as I take a dee breathe. Then I open them and clench my hand as I approach the ground. I channel my powers as I land and punch the ground, sending out purple flames that knocks back the snakes surrounding me and the boys. I stand up and the guys cheer. "That was awesome!" Incredible." "I wish I could do that." "You have got to tell me how you did that." I smile from their compliments but then hear hissing and see a whole lot more snakes approach us. "Guys, there's more." I state. I take out my fans as the boys and I huddle together, back-to-back.

We try to hold them off, but there are too many of them. "Look. The Fangblades." Kai says. I look to find them in the center of the room in some kind of well filled with toxic-looking ooze and in some kind of golden holder. "I'll let you have the honors." "Oh, no, after you." "Just get the dang blades!" I shout, not really in the mood for their bit. I kick back a snake, "Aah! It's a trap!" I hear Cole say. And then bars sprouts from the ground, forming a cage and trapping all of us. Dang it.

The guys try to break out but it the bars would not budge. "Come, come, can this get any better?" I look to find the owner of the voice appear. I give a glare that could kill if possible. "Seriously. They fell right into my trap." He has the final Fangblde in his hand. It having a green shine to it. "Oh, this isn't good." Ya think, Kai? But then the cage started moving and I walk forward to grab the bars and look to find that we were being lifted up. "Where's Lloyd when you need him?" I hear Kai say. I don't want Lloyd here. He doesn't even have any experience with combat and he could get hurt, or worse. I try to focus my powers to do something, but I look to find that only small whisps appear. They're not working. "Aww, crap." I thud my head on the bars.

Third Person P.O.V.

Back on the Bounty, Lloyd continues to push buttons in hope of doing something useful. But then he stops and exits the bridge. He enters it again, this time wearing the Green Ninja Gi, "The Green Ninja is here to save the day." He announces, hands on his hips as he smirks proudly. He then hurries over to the main screen, putting on his hood right as Nya's voice is heard through the radio. "Lloyd? Lord Garmadon? Is anyone there?" Nya asks, hoping to hear a response. "It's me, Nya, I'm here. But my dad left." He looks down for a moment in sorrow. "How are you guys holding up?" He asks.

Back under the mountain, "Nya? Hello?" Lloyd's voice was heard through Nya's mech suit, but it sounded very static-y. Nya tosses a stone and it hits the suit, stopping the static. "We're fine, but we're a little held up at the moment. Our weapons have been taken, and we're locked in cages." She informs looking down at the snakes. "And Pythor's returned with the fourth Fangblade." Cole adds. "Lloyd, where did your father go?" Zane asks. "I... I told him to leave. He was trying to steal secrets." Lloyd confesses. "Ha. Big surprise there. I told you about this guy, but you guys wouldn't listen." Kai boasts. "Oof!" He groans in pain as (Y/N) punched him in the gut with a blank expression. "My dad's going back to where he came from. But don't worry, I'll save you." Lloyd says. "You are not ready, Lloyd. Your destiny is too great to risk." Wu says, grabbing the bars of the cage. "I hate to break it to you, Sensei, but if we don't get out of here before Pythor unleashes the Great Devourer, I think it will be the end of all our destinies." Cole counters Wu.

Back on the Bounty, Lloyd looks at the floor with a tired expression. "Ugh, I-I'll get you out of there in a jiff." Lloyd says. Right before he left the bridge, "LLOYD!" He pauses as he hears (Y/N)'s voice over the radio. "Be careful." She tells him, concern heavy in her voice. "I will." Lloyd replies then rushes over and opens a nearby cabinet filled with weapons. He grabs a staff, but it was stuck so he pulls harder than shouts in surprise as he falls back and the weapons fall on him. "Oooouch." He groans.

Back under the mountain, the Serpentine cheer as all the Fangblades are now in their possession. "Together, we have taken back the four Fangblades." Pythor starts as he places the last Fangblade in the golden holder with the other three blades, "When we return them to the city of Ouroboros, together we will unleash the Great Devourer!" He announces, holding the Fangblades high and the Serpentine cheers. "To the city of Ouroboros!" Pythor announces, then starts making his way. The Serpentine cheer but one walks up to Pythor, "We spent ssso much time digging this underground fortresssss, it'd be a shame not to use it a little bit more." He voices his thoughts. "At least let us celebrate in capturing the ninja." The leader of the Venomari adds, a Fangpyre nodding his head in agreement beside them.

"Give them thisss victory, and tomorrow we will return the bladesss to Ouroborosssss." Scales whispers to Pythor. "Fine, but I don't want anyone here to let down their guard, you hear me?" Pythor whispers back aggressively as he points his staff at Sclaes. The leader of the Hypnobrai nods his head in agreement at Pythor's command. "Then tonight, we celebrate! With a slither pit!" Pythor announces to the crowd, and they cheer happily. They then form a circle as two snakes start to fight as the ones watching cheer them on.

Nya looks down ands sighs as she grabs one of the bars. Wu stands beside her with his hands behind his back. Zane sits down as he closes his eyes to meditate, Kai paces as he sighs in frustration, and Cole plays checkers with with Jay. They use some small rocks and Cole uses a pencil while Jay uses a bottle of lotion. (Y/N) tries to summon her powers, but no matter how hard she tries it only ends up being small whisps. She then grips the bars as she looks at the tunnel for which they had entered from. Waiting for Lloyd and hoping he will be alright. "Ugh, so all we can do is just wait? This is killing me." Kai says, his patience running out. "Patience. Lloyd will figure something out." Wu says, turning to face Kai along with Nya. "We're putting all of our trust in the son of the greatest villain Ninjago has ever seen. Uh, is anyone else having doubts about this plan?" Kai argues.

"Ow!" He yelps as he feels a pebble hit his head. Hard. He rubs the spot of his head that got hit and looks to find (Y/N), who was the one that threw the pebble, still keep a lookout for Lloyd. Kai shakes his head then walks towards the end of the cage where the Golden Weapons are being held in chains not too far from it. "Just because we don't have our weapons, doesn't mean we can't use our powers." Kai says, grabbing the bars then stretching out his hand towards his sword. We just need to focus." He closes his eyes to concentrate on his powers, but nothing happens. "The chamber was built out of Vengestone. Our elements are rendered useless. Patience." Wu says. "That would explain why my powers aren't working how I want them to." (Y/N) mutters to herself, still not taking her eyes off the entrance of the cave.

Kai sighs as he pulls his arm back then walks over to Jay and Cole's chess game. Kai grabs the bottle of lotion, "Hey, that hair oil was just about to be kinged." Jay complains. "Yeah? Well, I'm just about to get us out of here." Kai replies, opening the bottle and coating himself with the hair oil. "Whoa, greaseball. How about warning us before you do that?" Cole comments. "Unh. You can make jokes all you want, but I don't think we need our special powers to get out of here. Just a little ingenuity." Kai states, walking towards the bars of the cage. He tosses the bottle aside as he starts sliding through the bars and, thanks to the oil, was able to slip out. "He made it." "Look at that." Jay and Zane say in surprise. "All right, slickster. But now what?" Cole asks. "We're gonna get caught." (Y/N) say in a monotone voice, having a very strong feeling that they were gonna get caught.

Kai ignores her as he continues his plan. "Now, we quietly do a little ball and chain." Kai says. He reaches and grabs a chain dangling nearby. He looks down to find the Serpentine busy with watching some fights then wraps the chain around one of the bars of the cage. He lowers himself down the chain while the others wait for what they to do next. "Let's change the game, shall we?" A Serpentine announces as they then pull a lever which makes a wheel on the ground spin. It stops and lands on a symbol, "Vat of venom!" The crowd cheers as the Serpentine announcer pulls another lever that causes the ground to split, revealing a pool of deadly venom in the center of the room. "Next two fighters." Two snakes combat across the bridges above the vat, unaware of Kai dangling on a chain above them.

Kai then starts using his weight to swing the chain and this causes the cage to swing too. "It's working, keep going." Nay says. "Come on, everyone. Let's see if we can throw our weight around." Cole says as he, Jay and Zane run from side-to-side of the cage to help move it farther. "Come on, more speed." Jay says. Nya and Wu watch them while holding onto the bars, but (Y/N) grips the bars tightly with stress and looks to find Pythor looking up at them. "Damnit." She curses. "Next one and I've got it. Push." Kai says, unaware that Pythor has caught on to his plan. Wu and Nya help the boys but (Y/N) remains where she is. "Abort. Abort!" She says, but was ignored. Kai jumps from the chain and grabs onto the ledge, but a hand grabs his arm. "Ah, ah, ah~" Pythor smirks at down at him. "Trying to escape, are we?" The snake mocks. "Heh. I bet this looks kind of bad, doesn't it, huh?" Kai says, nervously.

He is then placed back in the cage and, to ensure there wouldn't be anymore escape attempts, the team had one of their arms chained to snake-like cuffs that had a tight grip on their wrists and were wrapped around a bar. "I told you we were gonna get caught. But did you listen? No. No, you did not." (Y/N) sasses at Kai as she looks at him with a deadpanned expression. "Yeah~ Great, now we are in such a better place than we were before." Cole says sarcastically to Kai. "And now we can't even play checkers." Zane says. "I was gonna be kinged, Kai." Jay complains. "Don't worry, Sensei, I have faith in Lloyd." Nya says to Wu. Though she sounded unsure due to the current situation they are in.

"He'll get us out of this. Besides, I have a feeling he may have done more than he realized." (Y/N) says, not knowing why but was able to feel a lot of presences approaching. She could not be certain because the Vengestone was still making her powers unable to properly respond.

Meanwhile, Lloyd was making his way up the mountain. He was doing some minor stunts as he tries to be a ninja. "Whoosh. Ninja roll. Flying drag- Aah!" He yelps as he trips over his Gi and falls face first. He groans as he pushes himself up, "Ninja recover. Whoosh." He continues onward. "Ninja roll." He says, before tumbling down a pile of dirt. He groans form that then grabs onto the rope and slides down it into the mountain.

Back with the group, they sit as they wait for Lloyd. "Hey, look up there. It's Lloyd." Kai says. The others follow to where he is looking and see Lloyd in the Green Ninja Gi. They all stand up as they watch him. "Come on, Lloyd. You're the Green Ninja. You can do this." Lloyd tells himself. He then starts running down the path but then trips over a stone and starts tumbling down. He groans and yelps in pain, "That one hurt. Ow!" He yelps. The others watch him, cringing as they watch him and hear his pain, as he continues to makes his way down. (This part is still funny.) Lloyd makes it to the bottom and rolls into the crowd of snakes, who stop their cheering as they watch him. Lloyd then stops and lands on his face, groaning in pain. The Serpentine pause their fighting as they look at Lloyd with confusion. "I really gotta grow into this thing." Lloyd says as he stands up and dust himself off a little.

He then puts on a brave face as he looks at Pythor, "Well, if we don't meet again, Pythor. Unhand the ninja, or suffer the humiliation of the Green Ninja!" He says, then poses heroically. But Pythor laughs and the rest of the Serpentine do too. "Oh, yeah? You and what army?" Pythor mocks. Lloyd looks to find the situation he is in and whimpers a little. "How about my army of fists?" He retaliates, doing some punches and kick, but loses his balance before regaining it. The Serpentine laugh again at his attempts, "Or this army!" The stop laughing and look to find the Skeleton Army in their base and leading them was none other than Lord Garmadon.

"Dad!" Lloyd exclaims, surprised but also happy to see his father. "Lloyd. You helped me realize I do have a choice. And if there is anyone who is going to threaten Ninjago, it better we'll be me." Garmadon states. "The Skeleton Army? But why would they fight beside you? You betrayed them and Samukai long ago." Pythor says, looking at the skeletal beings with disbelief at them standing beside Garmadon. "Because everybody hates snakes." Kruncha, the helmet wearing skeleton, states. The Skeleton Army laughing at the Serpentine. "Attack!" "Attack!" Both Serpentine and Skeleton charge at each other. Pythor takes the opportunity to grab the golden holder of the Fangblades and make his escape. But not before pulling a lever.

"Hey. We're moving." Jay says. "Yeah. The wrong way." Cole says. The group were being lowered into the vat of venom below them. (Y/N) tries to pull her arm free but it would not budge. The others quickly climb up as high as they could due to the bindings on their arms to avoid the venom. (Y/N) climbs up just as a sizzling sound was heard as the bottom of the cage made contact with the vat. (Y/N) closed her eyes and inhale deeply then breathe out to remain calm. "Lloyd!" She opens her eyes as she heard Nya say Lloyd's name and looks to find the green-cladded boy make his way through the crowd and pull a lever. The snake biddings release the gang, covers the vat and the gang lets go of the bars as they lower, finally free from the cage.

They jump away from the platform as the chains holding their weapons lower. "Told you I'd save you." Lloyd says. (Y/N) looks at him with a proud look then uses her powers, which were working now that she was away from the Vengestone, and summons her fans to her. "Go, ninja, go." Kai says, smiling at Lloyd from under his mask. The boys jump onto the chains holding their weapons and Nya gets in her mech suit as Wu takes his place in his seat. "Ninja-Go!" The guys shout as they and (Y/N) perform Spinjitzu, entering the fight.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Now to end this. I stop doing Spinjitzu as I focus and look around to find a certain someone. I kick away a snake that tried to jump me then I find who I'm looking for. I run a little then jump and step on the heads of some snakes and jump flip until I'm only a short distance from Pythor. But then Garmadon jumps in front of him. The two battle as I make my way to them. I hear yelling and look to find a skeleton tossed over me then I continue ahead. Pythor then starts to slither away, "So long, sucker." Oh, Hell no. I then put away my fans then ready myself. Then I charge directly at Pythor. I don't even need my powers to do what I'm about to do. I then cartwheel, back flip then deliver a flying kick at Pythor.

And when he saw me, it was too late. I hit him. Hard. He falls back, dropping the Fangblades. "If you know what's best, surrender. Now." I glare down at him. He looks at me with glare too but instead of getting up nor staying down, he disappears. I thought about using my powers to find him, but I don't. Next time. I bend down and grab the holder wielding the four Fangblades. "Guys, we have the Fangbaldes!" I call out to the others. "Then let's get out of here!" Kai shouts. "Ninja-Go!" I perform Spinjitzu with the guys to clear the path.

Once we made it out of the mountain, we board the Bounty and get the heck out of here. Once we were far enough from the mountain I take off my hood and let out a long sigh. "Ha-ha! We did it!" "We got the Fangblades!" "Most accomplishing." "We showed them!" The guys cheer. I smile and look over to find Lloyd and Garmadon standing together. Lloyd looking at his father with a smile and Garmadon gives him a smile back. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look to find Master Wu looking at me, "Today was truly a victory." He says. I smile at him. But then it drops. I look at the Fangblades and wonder, was this too easy?

Time passes and the sun is setting. I look out my window as I see the clouds pass by. I look at my desk to look at my recent painting. It was of all us, including Garmadon, standing together. Speaking of Garmadon, I close my eyes and use my powers to find him and Lloyd. I open my eyes as I feel Garmadon vanish. He left. Then make my way to find Lloyd and once I see him, he has head hanging low. I look at him with sympathy, "Hey." He looks up at me, a frown on his face, "You'll see him again." I tell him. He looks down at the ground again and I wonder if I shouldn't have say anything, but then he walks up to me and hugs me. I freeze for a moment, still not use to physical affection, bite me, but then hug him back.

After a moment of us just embracing each other, we then made our way to the bridge. Lloyd changed into his Gi to celebrate but I could feel that he was still sadden by his father's departure. Music was playing as we enter the room to see a disco ball hanging from the ceiling. The Fangblades lay on the table as everyone cheers and dance. Nya was the first to notice us as she walks over, "He left, didn't he?" She says. Lloyd only looks down away from her. She then grabs some glasses filled with something. "Then have some Snogfruit punch. Cole made it and it's actually not bad." She says, handing us a cup then grabbing her own.

"To Lloyd's dad." She toasts, raising her glass. "Hear, hear!" Wu and the boys cheer, raising their glasses. "To Dad." Lloyd toasts, raising his glass, a smile on his face. I smile at that. "To Garmadon." I toast, raising my glass. "Tomorrow we arrive at Torchfire Mountain to destroy these Fangbaldes once and for all. And it couldn't have been done without your father. I'm going to miss him." Master says. I decide to say something, "While he will be our enemy, today he was a hero." I state. Everyone cheers them laugh as we all celebrate. We take a drink and it was actually decent.

But I couldn't help the but feel that it wasn't over yet.

(Okay, it will be awhile before the next chapter is out so please be patient and I will get it out as soon as I can. Okay, bye~)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 106 12
Dreams become reality as you try to discover the cause of them or what their true meaning is. Only dreams or a foreshadow of the future? They will do...
159K 4.2K 27
You are an average teen in high school who has a pretty decent life, all is normal until you encounter talking legos! What will you do with these tin...
42.9K 1.2K 29
all she longed for was to be was part of the team. she deserved it, because she was an elemental master at the most highest skill. but why was it ha...
7.5K 311 35
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...