Adam's Wife

By ahavaenoch

"He was the flame I loved as a child, he was the fire that taught me pain. what a plot twist he was in my lif... More

Adam's Wife
01; Hurting Hearts
02; Sparks Fly
03; Faint Touches
04; Sweet Concern
05; Fatal Wounds
06; Scribbled Fates
07; Cruel Suggestions
08; Eyes Tell
09; Come Alive
10; His Warmth
11; Lethal Thorns
12; Perfect Will
14; Loved Ones
15; Lovely Gestures
16; Blind Fury
17; Nicole's Wellbeing
18; Obvious Hatred
19; Intoxicated Eyes
20; Lovely Family
21; Was Lost
22; Another Side
23; Late-night Confessions
Epilogue

13; Love Undefined

346 41 4
By ahavaenoch

If it causes you to cross oceans for love, do it, my love.

—H.

❥⁠˙⁠๑

Him

Holding his hands behind his back, he awaits his dear wife as they just newly got wedded.

Surrounded by the illumination of their room and the sweet fragrance that brings forth pleasantness and soothness, he keeps an eye on the door of their room open and his wife enters the room with her face bowed down.

His sister along with his wife's friends leave. The door closes behind his wife, followed by their mischievous giggles.

Adam doesn't mind anything because all that matters to him now is his beautiful wife who has made efforts to look good only for him. To his eyes only.

She is wearing a white heavy garment, adorned with heavy embroidery. Pleasing to the eyes and alluring to the hearts are the ornaments she has decorated herself with. Adam can't refuse his eyes to behold his wife who is so dear to his soul.

"Nora," he calls her as they seal the distance between each other. He holds her hands and kisses the back of her palms one by one while gazing at her face, especially into her sky-blue eyes.

"Rahat to my rooh," he says, and to the blessing of his eyes, he sees how beautifully she smiles at him. Words have fallen short of describing how his heart reacts to it.

Perhaps it has fallen in love with her once again.

"Adam," she calls him softly, stepping closer as he wraps his arms around her waist, and saying to him from the depth of her heart, "Beats to my heart."

He can't help but smile, unable to hide the love in his eyes he has for her. Love that can't be measured. Love that can't be fathomed. He has loved her so deeply from the very beginning of the collision of their fates that the fairness of it can't be seen unless the eyes are pure. Can say he has waited enough to have her and finally when she was in his arms with the right to be called his wife, he had forgotten all the years he had spent without her and nevertheless wanted her in secret until he couldn't do it anymore.

Falling for Nora was such a blessing to him.

"I used to say that I'd marry you someday."

"Well, you have me now as your husband."

With a soft smile, she throws her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a hug. He engulfs her, too, in his arms, sinking into the warmth, and kissing her neck.

Nora was Adam's home. Like they were made for each other, they breathed in each other's memories whenever away from each other. Adam's love for Nora never ceased. Nor ever Nora's soul stopped longing for Adam. In each other's arms, they had a world out of this corrupted and sinful place where their hearts would connect and beat in harmony.

"Are you leaving?" His deep voice and yearning tone get her attention.

She tugs a wisp of her hair behind her ear. Adam watches her, mesmerized. The sun rays entering their room through the window behind her peek through the curtains of her blonde hair, making them shine like threads of gold.

"Don't you want me to?" She questions back, holding the satin sheet close to her naked chest.

He innocently denies it, gesturing through his head. "Agar mera bas chale to tumhe khud se door jaane hi na du."

"Am I not yours to keep and own?" She tilts her head, falling into his golden eyes that hold love undefined. Sometimes she wonders how greatly she was favored in the eyes of her Lord to have a man like Adam in her life. "Do as you please," she adds.

He smiles and holds her arm to pull her back as she lies beside him. He doesn't waste a moment and kisses her cheek, holding her face. She giggles, facing him. But to him, it doesn't remain as mischievous as it is to his wife, for he entangles his fingers in her hair and kisses her.

Adam made love to Nora every night he was drunk in ecstasy of having her in his life. And to their great joy, he finds that she is pregnant with his child.

❥⁠˙⁠๑

"Eva," he calls her while fastening the watch around his wrist, "Help me with this necktie."

Before he solicited her so sweetly, she was sitting on their bed, reading a fashion magazine. But not all her concentration was born by those pages because her eyes were stuck on him as he was wearing his jacket, arranging the lapels, and applying his usual cologne that was captivating.

Putting the magazine aside, she comes to him, holding the sides of the cloth that hangs around his neck. Adam's gaze skims over her before he begins again getting ready in front of the dressing table while Evalena faces him.

Clasping the bracelet around his wrist, he leans ahead to grab the brush, not minding that his action would make her stumble back. But he doesn't let it happen.

He holds her as well by her waist, feeling her warmth exuding through her satin nightgown. She is just way too attractive. He sometimes wonders how he is able to react normally around her when she can have him on his knees for she's such a tempting woman who loves him and is prepared to do anything for him.

"I apologize," he mumbles, standing straight and combing his hair. He leaves her waist.

She doesn't answer him but continues tying the necktie around his neck.

"Last time when I took a favor from you, you stained my face," he begins teasing her in a flat tone, though inside his heart, he deals with a smile that threatens to spill over his lips.

Evalena's face visibly turns pink out of embarrassment that she is unable to hide. But she still doesn't say anything. Instead, she listens to him as he continues;

"This time, don't choke me with this necktie if I don't work together," with that said, he puts down the comb, playing back what he did when he grabbed the comb.

Trapping a suitable knot, she looks up at him only to find him smirking down at her.

So as she expected, he is relishing touching her, teasing her, and holding her.

"I was annoyed by your lack of accord," she reasons meekly, "Walk with me, step by step, and I won't annoy you."

"I will," he says sincerely, getting closer. "And so the way, we'll be a nice couple."

"Like Abraham and Sarah?"

"Like Abraham and Sarah."

Evalena loses every sense of shyness into the depth of his eyes as she falls into the abyss helplessly for like black holes are in the universe, his eyes are so, preferably more beautiful, hypnotizing, and magnetizing.

"Now, I take my leave," he says, stepping back.

Evalena lets go of him, gazing at his handsome appearance. He looks taller when dressed in his professor attire and even more attractive. She folds her arms on her chest, sighing.

While Adam, on the other hand, sees a speck of dismay mixed with longingness in her eyes as soon as she loses the touch. Somewhere in his heart, he's acquainted with the reason very well that it is only because he is leaving this morning for his work even though last night he promised to spend this weekend with her and Barak. But the call of duty ruined their plan.

However, he knows he has to make it up for he cares for her.

So he steps forward and puts a hand behind her head, leaving her clueless about what he does next. He softly kisses her forehead and then her temple before mumbling near her ear, "I'll be back shortly."

She nods, watching him leave. But like a typical wife, she can't help but say, "Take care."

And he can't help but smile.

❥⁠˙⁠๑

I hope you liked the chapter though it was very short.

About Abraham and Sarah, I've given an example of this couple not bc it was so nice and they loved each other truly, deeply and madly.

Rather, what makes them such a memorable couple is the presence of God in their life.
Neither Abraham, nor Sarah did something to make themselves as bright as a star. Even I was many times angry at them lol!

But God promised Abraham that only Sarah would be the woman through whom his descendants would be as numerous as the stars in the sky. Though other women also came in Abraham's life but Sarah was the chosen one! God made them a perfect couple. 'He' loved them unconditionally! And so no other woman could take Sarah's place in Abraham's life, I intend to show the same way in Adam's life, too.

Like, comment and share, btw!

Stay happy, stay beautiful.
Jesus loves you <3

Instagram:- @wattpad.ahava

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 403 43
How do you learn to love death when you're so afraid of it? What if the one person you love the most is taken away from you? What would it take to mo...
3.1K 393 26
Book-1 THE MONSOON LOVE SERIES β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘ AARYA SHEKHAWAT She's a remarkable businesswoman. Known for her cold, intimidating, and dominan...
8.5K 640 26
She revered him with remains of her torn soul. The monsters of his childhood ravaged his soul, yearning for solace. Her battered heart continued to i...
1.7K 422 88
❝you've been broken for long, come, let me heal you again❞ the darkest valleys of soul have been broken for long. let's burn our inner flames again...