[The Abnormal Alpha]:(Fiction...

Von DTaleD

[The Abnormal Alpha]:(Fiction):[BL] [Written By]:[DTaleD] [Editing]: [Complete] [Updating]: [Complete] [Chapt... Mehr

[Ch 1]+(Aubrey Academy)
[Ch 2]+(First Friend+Scent)
[Ch 3]+(Clinic+Fox Omega)
[Ch 4]+(Mecha)
[Ch 5]+(Rank)
[Ch 6]+(Beast Hunt+Duo)
[Ch 7]+(Egg+Region)
[Ch 8]+(Dream+Ice Mountain)
[Ch 9]+(Rare Plants+Spider Cave)
[Ch 10]+(Beast Hunt Over+Memory)
[Ch 11]+(Egg Hatching+Another Friend)
[Ch 12]+(Mythical Creatures Don't Exist+Potential Couple?)
[Ch 13]+(Battle Between Dog & Lion)
[Ch 14]+(Dog & Fox Conversation+Festival)
[Ch 15]+(Alchemy+Hot News)
[Ch 16]+(Second Year+Beast Encounter)
[Ch 17]+(Inside The Music Room+Clay?!)
[Ch 18]+(Child Clay+Transfer Student)
[Ch 19]+(Popularity+Hanging Out)
[Ch 20]+(All Red+Swimming Pool)
[Ch 21]+(Relaxing+Future Plans)
[Ch 22]+(First Kiss Stolen)
[Ch 23]+(Fainted From Heat)
[Ch 24]+(Clay's B-Day+Teacher Jordan)
[Ch 25]+(Graduation+Packing)
[Ch 26]+(Planet Montana)
[Ch 27]+(Forest Garden+Recommendation)
[Ch 28]+(Scared Of Himself+Media News)
[Ch 29]+(Gonjoo Pirates+Rumors)
[Ch 30]+(Leaving Planet Montana+Black Out)
[Ch 31]+(Not A Stone)
[Ch 32]+(Shopping District+Familiar Faces)
[Ch 33]+(Phone Numbers+Dinner)
[Ch 34]+(Isaac's Gift)
[Ch 35]+(Mission Distraction)
[Ch 36]+(Happy 19th Birthday!)
[Ch 37]+(Jealousy+More Lore)
[Ch 38]:(Vincent Calling Nile+Stuck Inside The House)
[Ch 39]+(Shocking News)
[Ch 40]+(Celestial University+Laverna Info)
[Ch 41]+(Mutated Beast Attack 1)
[Ch 42]+(Mutated Beast Attack 2)
[Ch 43]+(Interstellar Hospital)
[Ch 44]+(Hot Topic About Nile)
[Ch 45]+(Letters: Marriage Proposals+The Couple)
[Ch 46]+(Visiting The Varon Mansion+Hostil Siblings)
[Ch 47]+(Letter From The Orphanage+Resentment He See's)
[Ch 48]+(Thoughts About Bonding+Spying)
[Ch 49]+(Father & Son Bonding+Feelings)
[Ch 50]+(Exorcism)
[Ch 51]+(Baby Gender Reveal Party+Texting)
[Ch 53]+(Theater Date)
[Ch 54]+(Giving Words In The Conversation+Dating A Stalker)
[Ch 55]+(Sickening +The Little Girl)
[Ch 56]+(Hybrid Of Three Species+Birth Of The Baby)
[Ch 57]+(Magic Control+Naming The Baby)
[Ch 58]+(Apology & Getting Scolded+Two Choices)
[Ch 59]+(Going Out+Baby Magnus)
[Ch 60]+(Encounter With An Acquaintance+Indian Food)
[A/N]:[The Abnormal Alpha]

[Ch 52]+(Texting 2+Conversation About Nile & Aaron)

350 12 0
Von DTaleD

[Next Day]+(Present Time)

Nile went to school hurriedly as he didn't want to be late.

Luckily he was able to reach the classroom before the professor/teacher would come in.

Class has not yet started.

Nile sat on the same seat as usual and went to open his phone and read novels to kill time/boredom.

'Should I interact with my classmates?', Nile thought and glance at his surroundings and looking at his classmates who were conversing with others.

'Try to talk with some of them or not?", He thought and felt that he has enough friends.

He doesn't want to have a large friend group and prefer having a small friend group.

Having more friends would be a hustle.

'I don't think I need more friends', Nile had decided not to talk with his classmate.

Oh by the way.

Nile is popular in Celestial University because of the incident in the shopping district.

Even though he was not from Evangeline University, Nile saved people and some were curious on what type of animal he was.

If Nile become friends with the students in this class.

He doesn't know what will happen because of his status and popular was smudging his right at his face.

No on would talk to him because of his high profile that got even higher.

And Nile has to choice to reject the letter that came from the imperial family.

He has no interest in marrying Victor, Nile doesn't even know Victor and only had small interactions.

'I've already send the letter yesterday', Nike thought and is afraid on becoming enemies with the Rias Royal Family.

It's dangerous to reject a high status family that is the hierarchy in the interstellar planet.

However he made a full sentence/context within the letter that he had a friendly send so that no turmoil will happen between him and the Rias Royal Family.

[Time 12:16 A.M]+(TimeSkip)

With Aaron.....

Aaron didn't have class today as everyone is talking a break.

He was in his apartment relaxing and is reading the previous messages of him and Nile.

'I'll message Nile on what he is doing', Aaron thought and wondered what Nile is doing.

"Good Afternoon Nile, what are you doing right now?", Aaron texted a simple question.

Nile has not yet responded.

Aaron decided to wait for Nile's response while ordering food from a fast food.

[39 Seconds Later]

Nile: Hey Aaron, I didn't notice that you were texting me, sorry. I was having a long class and I'm in the cafeteria eating my lunch

"Oh you had class? What was your class all about, may I ask?", Aaron texted.

Nile: The class is about mathematics and then it was about technology, I like the second subject more then math as it was easy

"You don't like math?", Aaron.

Nile: To be fair I don't like math..... However I have to study hard about that subject, I don't want my grades to get lower

"Ok?", Aaron replied then he thought about someone and texted.

"How is Clay doing?", Aaron asked and wanted to know more about Clay.

Nile: Clay? His doing well and with Riko back at the apartment, even though I'm not their with them they can take care themselves while I'm away, I would sometimes text or video call them just to check on them

"I see..... That's good thing to know about the schedule of our date when will be go out?", Aaron asked.

Nile: You seem to be in a hurry, we can do it on Friday and it's cute that your in a hurry

Aaron was a little blush as he was read the message that his actions of being hurry was cute.

Was he cute?

Is Nile making a move before him?

Nile: We can set the date at 6:00 P.M when the sun is going down

"Ok. I will buy the tickets then", Aaron texted however Nile texted back.

Nile: No, your not gonna buy the tickets, I will be the one who will be buying the tickets for the both of us, I can't be dependent on someone to much

Nile: Besides I can afford the tickets, no need to spend your own money on this date

Aaron wanted to refute and it would be unfair however Nile persuaded him and he had to accept the offer that Nile is doing.

He didn't want to have an argument over a simple ticket anyway and it's sweet of Nile.

'Does he thinks that I'm poor or a prodigal?', Aaron thought it was just a conclusion however reading the previous message.

Nile doesn't want to be dependent on someone to much.

Aaron didn't know what dependent type was Nile talking but he thinks that Nile would sometimes be dependent on his friends from Aaron's view.

[Dining Table]

With Clay and Riko.....

"Who's this Aaron guy? That Nile is dating?", Riko asked and had never met nor see who Aaron is.

Clay crossed both his arms and trying to remember just about a few seconds and said.

"Aaron was Dad's friend from High School..... From what I remember they stopped being friends when an incident happened, I can't remember what it was", Clay told and said.

He couldn't remember the incident but it impacted his father's health.

'I don't dislike Aaron', Clay thinks about Aaron from the ice skating rink and seems to be a nice person.

"Incident? Hmmm..... Nile and Aaron somehow reconciled from what you said a minute ago", Riko said and is eating a sweet potato chip.

"But Isaac, Emeric, and Hunter won't like it they knew what happened years ago, they won't like Dad dating Aaron", Clay said and is wondering what they're reaction will be on Nile dating Aaron.

"From your opinion however we can't assume on that, maybe they will be able to mend the entire thing", Riko said.

"Uh huh, they're just worried/concerned about Dads condition", Clay said in a blunt tone.

"You mean Nile's mental health? Oh right..... His mental health is the issue", Riko said and remembered the situation that Nile had gone into."Nile has large amount of mana however his mental health is something that's unpredictable".

"Your right, Unlike the others, Dad has a slight fragile mental health sometimes", Clay said and is questioning himself on how fragile his father's/Nile's mental health is.

"We can watch over Nile and you know that they will be going on a date, Clay do you know the location on where they are going to?", Riko said and asked.

"Yes", Clay replied.

The two were starting to have a plan on how to watch over Nile without being notice and caught.

______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

142K 5.7K 14
The boy is completely shut down. A broken shell is what they turned him into, his human side nearly gone, the alpha in him tortured into full submiss...
337K 15K 58
{Completed: 43 Chapters Main Story 11 Chapters Side Story} Born with Atrial Septal Defect, Yukio finally succumbed to his sickness that had developed...
95.6K 1K 90
Book One of Bakudeku Smut book # - 90 / 90 Originally Started: 23/12/22 End: 05/06/23 Book Two will be out when chapter 90 of book one comes out! St...
925K 46K 188
Almost two centuries had passed since vampires emerged from the shadows. After declaring themselves as the dominant species and for all humans to be...