Pokeronpa Another Episode: Ul...

By Alexanderjrustin

A Pikachu-colored Pichu named Sparky was locked up in a house while her two siblings were confirmed missing... More

Chapter 1 (Part 1): En route to Stadium 1
Chapter 1 (Part 2): A New Team of Allies
Chapter 1 (Boss Fight): The Racoon vs The Pikachu-colored Pichu
Chapter 2 (Part 1): New World, New Allies
Chapter 2 (Part 2): The Dragon's Den
Chapter 2 (Boss Fight): The Quilava and his Sword
Chapter 3: Shadows Aligning
Chapter 3: Over the Mountaintop
Chapter 3 (Boss Fight): Double Trouble
Chapter 4: Helpless Allies
Chapter 4: Lying Liars beyond the Crimson Mountains
Chapter 4 (Boss Fight): A Firey Battle
Chapter 5: Towards the Headquarters
Chapter 5: Trapped of Being Despairiful
Chapter 5 (Boss Fight): Final Stand

Prologue: Team Darkness Arises

36 0 0
By Alexanderjrustin

Have you ever wondered... what did the earth look like from outer space? Other than it being round, of course. However, if I can guess, it would look like the shape of... a Pokeball. Yeah, those pokeballs Trainers use to have their fun with us, Pokemon. But, I don't know for sure, I haven't seen the shape of the earth ever since. In fact, I haven't seen most things. I know what I take for granted, and that's what I know most of my common knowledge. Weird, right, hehe. But, however, it doesn't matter to me since I know what belongs in this universe. In fact, this world is small, so small, that you can see with a naked eye. It's really funny if you think about it.

(In a room, a silhouette wakes up, and it reveals a Pikachu-colored Pichu that just got out of bed)

Sparky: This is my world. This apartment I live in is my world. How I live my life is my secret. I'm actually imprisoned inside this hellhole. (Walks to a window) My name is Sparky, the Pikachu-colored Pichu. I'm an experienced battler who lives in an abnormal, daily life.

(Just beyond reach was a door, and Sparky was getting ready for after stretching)

Sparky: ALRIGHT!!! HERE WE GO!!!

(Sparky rushed towards the door at blazing speed and started banging and yelling to get out. She was Monolouging about her life being imprisoned inside her apartment and how it sucked being here until... she broke out into craziness.)

Sparky: And plus, I'm pretty sure nothing unexpected would happen after all this ti-Huh?

(The TV started playing static)

Sparky: Really? (Groans) Stupid piece of junk.

???: Hello, is this thing on? Right.

Darkrai: Hello, everyone.

Sparky: WHAT THE KARP?!?!

Darkrai: Yes, yes, you're probably wondering... I'm Darkrai, the leader of Team Darkness. Now I know what you're all thinking, but I have a new goal, to cover this world into darkness and give Pokémon endless nightmares. But, I need your help to do that. So, me and my friends and I are going to make that happen. (Laughs evilly) Good luck surviving.

(TV clicks off)

Sparky: Team Darkness? Endless Nightmares? Cover the world into darkness? That's a bad sign. This is a really bad sign. I gotta get out of here and fast. (Rushes towards the door) Okay, OPEN UP!!!

(Sparky was about to bust down the door... but...)

(Rattle Rattle)

Sparky: AAAAH!!! (Tumbles Backward)

(As she was fearing for her life, the door busts down and revealed, and revealed a Weezing and an Arbok)

Arbok: Wow, this house looks like the perfect place to brainwash some Pokémon.

Weezing: Yeah, but who?

Sparky (in mind): Shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!!!!

Arbok: Hmm? Ah. Look what the cobra dragged in. A little Pichu.

Weezing: Oh, she sure is perfect. I'll hold her in place. You do your magic.

(Weezing came over and pinned her down, and Arbok came closer to her face)

Arbok: Don't worry, this will only hurt a bit. (Eyes turn to spirals)

(Sparky tried her best to stay strong, and she did by shooting out a Thunderbolt at Arbok and punching Weezing's stomach and rushed out of the apartment)

Arbok: WHY THAT LITTLE!!!

Weezing: [SMOKESCREEN MOVE]

Arbok: AAAAAAAAAAAH!!! (Coughing)

(Sparky continued her way towards the elevator and frantically pressed the down button, and as soon as the elevator came, she rushed in, clicked the 1st Floor, and got out of the apartment)

(Cutscene: Sparky ran out of the apartment, only to see a restaurant across from it, and as she heard from a distance, Pokémon were brainwashing other innocent Pokémon on both sides, which left her horrified and ran inside the restaurant)

Sparky: Phew. Got out of there in time.

Audino: Hello there. Do you want a table for 1?

Sparky: No, I'm good. Listen, Audino, we're all in danger. Pokémon is being brainwashed, and we need to take cover.

Audino: Huh? Okay, I'll call the K-9 police. (Pulls up a phone and starts calling) Hello, police. We have a suspicious girl who is...

(Cutscene: Just out of nowhere, Brainwashed Pokémon started attacking Pokémon that was in the restaurant and Sparky was clever enough to stay hidden and she kept herself quiet until all the Pokémon was Brainwashed except her and as she saw a clear opening... she made a break for the back door and rushed out of the restaurant.)

Sparky: What is going on?! Can I not seek shelter for more than 2 minutes?! Well, whatever. I should be safe out here, right?

???: SPARKY!!!!

Sparky: (Gasps) SWOON!!!

Swoon the Shiny Swoobat, my trustful companion and best friend that a Pichu can ever have.

Swoon: Anyway, what's going on here. This is just plain messed up.

Sparky: I know. Not only is Team Darkness taking over... but they are brainwashing other Pokémon. We have to do something!!!

Swoon: Hmm, well, I did find a helicopter that belonged to my friend Skydive the Emolga. We can use it and get out of here.

Sparky: GREAT IDEA!!

Scraggy: TOO BAD, Y'ALL ARE NOT GOING FOR IT!!!

Taillow: WE'RE NOT GOING TO LET YOU GET AWAY FROM THIS TOWN!!!!

Poochyena: We're gonna have fun with you.

Swoon: WHAT?! 3 ON 2?! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!

Sparky: Well, I think we should handle it ourselves. C'MON!!!

Swoon: Good idea. [AIR SLASH MOVE]

(The Air Slash landed the hit on Scraggy and Taillow)

Swoon: Yes, gottem.

Sparky: [IRON TAIL MOVE]

(Poochyena took the hit but got back up)

Sparky: WAIT, HOW?!

Poochyena: Defense is 55. [SNARL MOVE]

Sparky: AAAAH!!!

Swoon: GOTCHA!! [GIGA DRAIN MOVE]

Poochyena: HEY!! HEY!! HEY!!

(Poochyena fainted)

Swoon: C'MON, TO SKYDIVE'S HELICOPTER!!!

(Swoon and Sparky ran towards the helicopter as fast as they could until they saw Skydive the Emolga near her helicopter)

Swoon: SKYDIVE!!!

Skydive: SWOON!!! Where to?

Sparky: We need to get out of this town. Team Darkness is everywhere.

Skydive: Sounds like a real tall order. And I'm all in for it.

Swoon: Perfect.

(Cutscene)

Swoon: Now we can get out of here and...

Sparky: Wait... does anyone else hear that... unsettling noise?

(Growling can be heard in a distance)

Skydive: It...sounds...like...growling.

Swoon: Guys... look.

(As the 3 turned around, 4 Mightyena's appear before them)

Sparky: Mightyenas?

Swoon: Looks like they work for Team Darkness as well.

(As they saw, one Mightyena ran towards them and attacked Skydive)

Swoon: SKYDIVE!!!

Skydive: I'll be fine. Please, go!!! Get in the helicopter!!!

Sparky: Good idea. (Jumps in) Swoon, C'mon.

Swoon:...

Sparky: Swoon?

Swoon: You have to do this by yourself.

Sparky: WHAT?!

Swoon: I can hold off the Mightyenas. You need to escape town.

Sparky: NO, SWOON, I'M NOT LEAVING YOU!!!!

Swoon: Sorry, Sparky. (Pushes her and closes the door)

Sparky: NO!! NO!! SWOON, OPEN THE DOOR!!! SWOON!!!

Swoon: I'll see you later.

(As she turned around, the Mightyenas surround her)

Swoon: Alright, you Bastiodons. COME AT ME!!!

(The Mightyenas attacked her all at once, and as she was fending them off, all by herself, she couldn't handle them and thus... got killed in the process)

Sparky: SWOON!!! LET ME DOWN FROM THIS HELI-Huh?

(As Sparky yelled at someone, a Sableye was hijacking the helicopter)

Sableye: Hehehe.

Sparky: W-WHAT?!

(The helicopter took flight, Sparky fell backward, and it took off into the air)

Sparky: NO!! WAIT!!!

(After the helicopter crash, Sparky was still alive at the time before the helicopter exploded, but by the time she could get up, her eyes turned to spirals... and fainted on the floor, and what stood before her was 5 silhouettes standing over her unconscious body)

(In an unknown location)

Sparky: Oh, my head... what happened to me...

???: Ah, well, finally. You're up and conscious again.

(As Sparky saw, a Gabite was leaning on the wall)

???: I thought for sure you would've been dead.

Sparky: How did you know that I was unconscious?

???: The helicopter crash? You can thank Sableye for that.

Sparky: So, that Sableye was yours, huh? JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?!

Gaben: Who am I? I'm Gaben the Gabite. I heard that both you and that Swoobat of yours were best friends at first.

Sparky: WHAT HAPPENED WITH SWOON YOU LITTLE!! [THUNDER PUNCH MOVE]

(The Thunder Punch was ineffective)

Gaben: Ground/Dragon Type.

Sparky: UGH!!!! (Falls) I need to know where I am. Can you help?

Gaben: Pfft. Okay. Take this map. It'll lead you straight to the leader.

Sparky: Cool. Thanks, Gaben. (Runs off)

Gaben: May Arceus have his soul on you.

(As Sparky was running down the halls, she knew where the map was going and where it was leading, and it led to 2 big doors)

Sparky: This... must be the place. Okay, deep breaths, Sparky, you got this.

(As Sparky opened the door, 5 Pokémon were awaiting her arrival, those being a Zigzagoon, a Quilava, a Weavile, a Growlithe, and a Houndoom)

Weavile: Hey, look, a new visitor. Don't be shy. Come on in.

(As Sparky walked in, she looked more conflicted)

Sparky: Hello. Are you guys...

Doom: ...also part of Team Darkness? Yeah. Meet the fam, I'm Doom the Houndoom.

Zigs: Zigs the Zigzagoon.

Kwill: Kwill the Quilava.

Lythe: Lythe the Growlithe.

Weavile: Weavile, just Weavile.

Doom: You're in our headquarters, Sparky.

Sparky: Wha-how... do you know my name?

???: Why else? We've been monitoring you and your friendships with that Shiny Swoobat of yours.

(As Sparky saw, a Typhlosion came down towards her)

Typhus: They call me... Lord Typhus.

Sparky: Wait, so... that Darkrai on the news was...

Typhus: Yep. That was me. I gotta say, this Darkrai costume comes in handy. Now, anyway, we've noticed that you and that Swoon friend of yours have been... best friends for a long time. It would've been a shame... if something happened to her.

Sparky: Wait, huh? (FLASHBACK) So, the Mightyenas...

Typhus: You can thank Zigs, Kwill, and Doom for that. But, the minute we found your body, this is what was left of her.

(Weavile showed Sparky, Swoon's Wings that were covered in blood)

Weavile: Her wings. You see...

(TW: NOTES OF GORE)

(FLASHBACK)

Weavile:...as as well as I can describe it, the Mightyenas attacked her all at once, tearing her wings off, ripping off her head, ate her tail, scratched her body to multiple pieces, tore off her eyes and finally with a killing blow, broke her heart-like nose before killing her.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Weavile: ...It was truly a tragic sight.

(Sparky, after hearing that story, received Swoon's wings, fell onto the floor, and started shedding tears in full despair)

Typhus: Psst. Guys. Huddle up.

(As the 6 of them huddled up)

Zigs: This Sparky girl can be a part of our survival game.

Weavile: Yeah, but we don't know about how she would survive, though.

Doom: Well, we monitored her, and we saw all her skills in battle, so...

Lythe: She's perfect for this game.

Kwill: Right. But at the very least, someone cheered her up at least cause I don't want to hear her be in despair for much longer.

Typhus: Okay, Doom, you do it.

Doom: W-why me?! We have another dog here that can cheer her up.

Kwill: Trust me, Lythe and me were going to do something together. So, you have to do it.

Doom: Fine, but you guys owe me one.

(As they finished huddling up, Doom walked over to Sparky)

Doom: Aw... no more tears.

(Doom licked her tears off of her face and lifted her chin up)

Typhus: I have an idea. How about you play a game with us?

Sparky: What kind of game are we talking about?

Kwill: A survival game per se. You see, if you survive long enough and beat all 6 of us, we'll find a way to revive your friend or some crap I don't know.

Zigs: So, what do ya say? You in?

(Sparky considered it for a moment, then...)

Sparky: (Deep Breath) Okay, I'm in.

Typhus: Excellent.

(Both Typhus and Sparky shook hands)

Sparky: Okay... so... how do I get out of here?

Lythe: I got it. (Pulls the lever) Good luck, okay?

(Cutscene: After Lythe pulled the lever, a trapdoor opened underneath Sparky and as she was shocked and held on to Swoon's wings, she fell, the other 5 waved goodbye to her and as she was falling down, the wings took action, placed themselves on Sparky's back and took flight)

Kwill: I can't believe it worked. She actually agreed to our game.

Zigs: Yeah... we are reviving her friend... right?

Typhus: Yep. But, first, we need to input her code in. But for right now, let's head back to continue training so she can join her friend.

(The 6 Pokémon left, only leaving Gaben in shadows)

Gaben: Good luck... miss protagonist.

Prologue: Team Darkness Arises [END]

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 329 31
Ash Ketchum, now known as The Mastermind has reached Unova after unleashing utter destruction in Sinnoh and that is when things get harder for Team E...
7.2K 162 26
After winning the title of Pokemon Master, Ash and Pikachu disappear in the night. With no leads, nor evidence of their whereabouts, the world has no...
182K 2.1K 14
Ash Ketchum is betrayed by those who he once considered friends. His mother disowns him saying he brought shame to her name. Pikachu was killed by Tr...
8.8K 130 28
After nearly dying at the hands of Samantha Maria Thompson, and her Luxray named Lux, Detective James Joseph Johnson learns that a secret society, ca...