Crossroads of love: Enstrange...

By ditisha21

Manik and Nandini found themselves in long, unhappy relationships. Manik had been married for 9 years and was... More

Prologue
Characteristics
# A Special Day with Myeesha
** Whispers of Destiny**
Journeys and Encounters
Unexpected Connections
When Clocks Surprise: A Day Unraveled
Striking Chords: Cricket Matches and Heartfelt Conversations
Sunrise Ventures: Bali's Day of Excitement Begins
Bali's Essence: Conversations, Curiosities, and Connections
Between the Spa and Stars: A Symphony of Emotions
Serene Beginnings: Yoga, Brunch Banter, and Farewell Hugs
In the Heart of Unspoken Battles
Morning Whispers and Midnight Clashes
Bridges of Understanding: Morning Talks and Evening Walks
Chasing Shadows: Nandini's Dilemma and Manik's Canvas
Strained Bonds: Manik's Heartfelt Confession
Unexpected Laughter: A Creamy Cafe Encounter and Nighttime Reflections
Aerial Yoga and Evening Reflections: The Unraveling of Thoughts
Unveiling Bonds: Laughter, Tension, and Tender Connections
Unspoken Storms
Tears of Decision
Resilience in the Night: Nandini's Resolve
Daybreak Determination: Nandini's Terms of Assurance
Finding Balance Amidst Chaos
Tangled Emotions
Guilt and Longing: The Aftermath of a Forbidden Kiss
Empathy and Support: Manik's Intervention
Moments of Joy: From Pranks to Play
Navigating Paths: Fitness Goals, Office Dynamics, and Emotional Realizations
I am seeking suggestions from my readers.
Ink and Emotions: Nandini's Journey Post-Meet-Up
Dreams and Realities: Nandini's Struggle with Forbidden Love
Yearning Echoes
A Clash of Emotions
In Search of Solace
Whispers of Regret
Glimpses of Truth: Navigating Love's Complexities
Torn Between Two Worlds: Manik's Internal Struggle
Threads of Fate: Manik and Nandini's Office Encounters
In Doubt & Destiny: Abhimanyu, Cabir's Effort; Nandini, Manik's Struggle
The Game Room Incident

Pranks, Laughter, and Unveiling Secrets

734 75 23
By ditisha21

Scene start with manik room.
Manik's day began with the golden rays of the sun peeking through the curtains of his room. It was 9 in the morning, and he relished the rare gift of a peaceful night's sleep. The soft aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air as he ordered a cup and made his way to the balcony. There, he took in the breathtaking view of the lush gardens and the distant sea, finding tranquility in the moment.

After a leisurely coffee, he decided to freshen up. As he made his way to his friend's room, the sounds of laughter from nearby intrigued him. Suddenly, a shout erupted from Mukti's room, prompting Manik to rush to her aid. When he arrived, he found Mukti and four others in fits of laughter, all because Mukti's hair had been magically transformed into a vibrant blend of blue and green.

Mukti: I'm  not going to let you off the hook so easily.(playfully threatened Alya.)

Dhruv: Mukti, let it go. You pranked her just yesterday, so now it's even.(intervened.)

Mukti: Fine, but it won't be forgotten so quickly. (with a smirk, conceded)

Alya: Don't worry, Mukti, it's just temporary. One wash, and the colors will fade.(assured her.)

Manik: Why don't you go shower, Mukti? We'll be waiting for you in the garden. ( he is the peacemaker, suggested group readily agreed and made their way to the garden, leaving behind a trail of shared laughter.)

****
Scene shift to Nandini room.
Meanwhile, in another part of the resort, Nandini's day was unfolding. She had woken up and decided to forgo her usual morning workout, instead opting for a more relaxed start to the day. Her mind was abuzz with inspiration, and she headed to the garden, notebook in hand, to jot down notes about Bali's rich and diverse culture. She was determined to weave these insights into her upcoming novel, aiming to introduce her readers to the beauty of other cultures.

(Alya spotted Nandini immersed in her work and greeted her)
Alya: Hi, Nandini.

Nandini  Hello, guys. (returned the greeting.)

Dhruv: What are you working on?(inquired)

Nandini replied, I'm collecting notes about Bali's culture for my next novel.(With a warm smile, )

Alya: You're a writer"(intrigued, asked)

Nandini: Yes, I am. You might have heard of Nandini Murthy Mehra.(nodded and Dhruv's eyes widened.)

Dhruv: You're the writer my buddy has been searching for all year.( Nandini confirmed him.)

Nandini: that's me.

Cabir: Manik, why aren't you surprised? (Cabir chimed in.)

Manik explained, "I found out about it yesterday. I couldn't sleep, so I went to the gym, and that's where I met her. We had a great conversation."

Mukti rejoined the group, and the atmosphere lightened. Suddenly, Cabir's phone rang, and it was his mother. (Cabir's Mom's voice filled the garden.)

Cabir mom: what the fuck cabir,why are you asking me to send you my half-nude photo, Cabir? (Cabir was taken aback.)

Cabir: What the hell, I'd never ask you for something like that.

Cabir mom: then check your mobile and tell me.(she cut the call.)

(After a perplexing conversation, Cabir received a call from Navya, who shared a similar message about medication. Alya's laughter rang out, and Cabir realized it was a prank.)

Alya: Don't worry, Cabir. Aunty and Navya are in on the prank. ( alya assured him, laughter filled the room, as Cabir's mother and Navya joined in on the call.)

Cabir's Mom: How did you enjoy the plan?

Cabir: Mom, this is so unfair, Cabir whined.

Cabir: Don't tell me it's unfair because you're the master of pranks, and it's all in good fun, my son. Farewell, Cabir and kids. Now, I have to head out. (Everyone bid her farewell, and Navya also waved goodbye to them.)

Manik: Nandini, what's on your plan for today?

Nandini: I  have a writer's meetup in the afternoon, and then I'll be back at the resort.

Mukti: Why don't you join us for some clubbing tonight? After our shopping spree, we'll return here, relax a bit, and then hit the clubs.

Nandini: Sounds great, count me in!

Manik: Any chance I can sneak into the writer's meetup for an hour? I'm really eager to meet them; it's a golden opportunity.

Nandini: Sorry, Manik, it's a writer-only event, and no outsiders are allowed.

Manik: Ah, missed a great chance there.

Nandini: Don't be disheartened. Opportunities will come your way in the future.

Mukti: Hey, guys, how about breakfast? I'm starving. (Everyone agreed, and they went for breakfast. Nandini grew even closer to the group. They playfully teased each other and enjoyed a delightful meal together. Then, they said their goodbyes to Nandini and set off for some shopping.)

****
Scene start with Back in Manik's room.
he took a moment to relax after their shopping expedition. It wasn't long before he decided to call Myeesha. He dialed Prena's number.

Their conversation took an unexpected turn when Manik noticed something amiss. He questioned Prena about her health and the lack of proper sleep.

Prena: I'm a bit unwell, and that's affecting my sleep. ( manik was concerned after hearing.)

Manik: Why didn't you tell me earlier? I'll book the next flight and come to you.

Prena: It's okay; I'll be fine. You should enjoy your time there.

Manik: But...

Prena: please, Manik.

Manik: alright. By the way, where's Myeesha?

Prena: She's at her friend's house.

Manik: Once she's back, please let her know that I want to talk to her.

Prena: Of course, I will. Bye, I have to go now; I need to prepare dinner for everyone. I love you.

Manik: I love you too, Prena. (they bid farewell, ending the call. Manik saw the watch said it was time to get ready for the club.)

****

The scene start with the club.
They gathered in a private lounge that Cabir had reserved, and the evening started with a round of drinks. As they settled in, Alya proposed a game to spice up the night.

Dhruv suggested a round of 'Never Have I Ever,' but Manik sought a different game, sparking Nandini's creativity.

Nandini: How about playing 'Drunk Jenga'?

Alya: What's that? (Nandini explained the game.)

And the group decided to give it a try. The game was a hit, with Cabir being the first to lose.

Manik: Cabir, do you choose a drink or a challenge? (Cabir opted for a drink and downed a tequila shot. The game continued, and this time, it was Nandini who lost.)

Mukti: Nandini, what's your choice, a drink or a challenge?

Nandini: I choose the  challenge. (Mukti presented two options, and Nandini selected the challenge of flirting with the bartender. She confidently approached the bartender, striking up a flirtatious conversation and even exchanging numbers.Manik watched with mixed emotions as Nandini engaged with the bartender, though he couldn't quite understand the source of his unease. Before he could explore his feelings further, Cabir beckoned him to the side where he had lost the game.)

After a few hours of revelry, they left the club, with Mukti and Alya in high spirits. Dhruv and Cabir assisted them back to their rooms, leaving Manik and Nandini alone in the lobby.

Nandini: Would you like to join me for a walk on the beach?

Manik: Sure, but I'll need to change first.

Nandini: Let's meet in the lobby in 15 minutes.

Manik: Sounds good.

In the lobby, Nandini patiently waited for Manik. After a brief wait, they set off for the beach and sat in the soft sand. The rhythmic sound of the waves crashing against the shore enveloped them, providing a serene backdrop.

As they gazed at the vast expanse of the ocean, Nandini couldn't help but voice her thoughts, "The beach is so calming. Why are we here on Earth?" She had spoken her inner thoughts aloud, and Manik was there to listen.

Manik: I'll answer your question, Nandini.

Nandini: I'm sorry; I didn't realize I was speaking so loudly.

Manik: It's alright. I'll answer your question. We're here to find happiness and peace, much like how the beach makes us feel peaceful. But do you think life has a set meaning, or is it up to us to decide?( Nandini pondered and shared her perspective.)
Nandini: I think we have to find our purpose. What about the beach and the changing tides?

Manik: The tides at the beach show how life is always changing, just like we build sandcastles that get washed away. Life is temporary, and it's a reminder to enjoy the moment. Do you agree?

Nandini: Yes, it's like living in the present. The beach also reminds me of how we fit into the world. What do you think about our connection with nature?

Manik: The beach reminds us that we're a small part of nature, and we should take care of it. It's like a big, beautiful picture we're a part of.

Nandini: So, do you like philosophical conversations?

Manik: Not always, but occasionally, I do enjoy discussing them. How about you?

Nandini: After becoming a writer, I've developed an interest in philosophical discussions.

Manik: Who is your favorite author?

Nandini: My favorite author is Colleen Hoover. And yours?

Manik's: She's my favorite too! My favorite novels of hers are 'It Ends with Us' and 'It Started with Us.'

Nandini: Those are my favorites too.

As they continued their conversation, the night grew late, and they decided to head back to their respective rooms, their newfound connection deepening with each passing moment.

That for it today. Now manik and nandini journey will take baby step in further chapters. Please let me know how the chapter was and do tell me the mistakes which I have made. Also, share my story as much as u can. It is my second book, and I will be thankful to all you guys, if u guys like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 13.5K 51
Nandini is in a relationship with Abhimanyu from last 5 years on the other hand Manik With Aliya but on the day of Nandini's Marriage Abhi was missin...
14.2K 1.3K 12
▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ Nandini Kashyap was a pampered child of a prominent political family in New Delhi. Her life was all about fighting with her cousin and cre...
363K 17.7K 40
Manik Malhotra invested each second of his life making money as for him it was the key to dominance and power...a man with a brain bit no emotions! N...
50.2K 4K 14
A Rockstar A Professor Two different love stories The most unlikely marriage union A compromise A promise And just like that four lives got tangled l...