Sorrโœฎws - Tokyo Revengers cha...

By Ceyikar0

Tokyo Revengers x Fem reader I DO NOT own Tokyo Revengers, Ken Wakui does, I only own Y/n and some other char... More

0| Attention
1| WHO ARE YALL?
2| Y/n the gf thief
3| Fuck school
4| Sanzu is so cute
6| Amusement parks anybody?
7| HAUNTED HOUSE
8| Poor Y/n
A/N
9| Kisaki the Ipad kid
10| Y/n's on a "date"?
11| BARTHOLOMEW JR
12| FIELD TRIP TO LV
13| FINALLY HERE
14| Family mentioned?
15| Fishies๐Ÿ 

5| Xanie

498 11 13
By Ceyikar0

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
I would take goldfish crackers over my crush.
❀❀═══ ═══❀❀

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡...

"Sureee."

~

-3rd POV-

The bell rang very much loudly that a certain h/c girl woke up, but every time she wakes up she hallucinates for a good while.

-Y/n's POV-

"WHO THE FUCKING SHIT ARE YOU?"
I could see a bunch of shadows but I couldn't make them out as someone I know.

"N.. Y/n.. Y/N!"

"HOLY SHIT, WHERE AM I?"

"IN THE COUNCIL ROOM."

"Ahhh, I see."

"Yk next time you fall asleep you should've gave us instructions on what to do when you wake up hallucinating."

"Who tf said that was your issue?"

"Still pissed I see."

"I'm not, all is forgive I'm just mad you guys woke me up."

"Right.. Well sorry for waking you up and sorry for making you feel unwelcome.."

"It's not your fault, I mean I get pissed a little when I have to see you every time."

"Still mad, got it."

"Wasnt I was just saying how I felt, I know you didn't mean it, you were just surprised why I was here and wanted to ask but it came out the wrong way."

"EXACTLY, thank you for understanding and we're so sorry!"

"Dude it's no worries, where's Rindou?"

"Outside helping the P.E. coach put away the equipment."

"Okay well, I'll brb."

I stepped outside the stud-council room and tried to remember the nearest exit.
"Where was it? Oh here it isss."

I opened the exit and walked out into the field to try and find Rindou.
'Why do I even need to look for him? I'll just go back to the classroom..'

"N/n?"

"Oh hi."

"You looking for me?"

"No I think I'm still hallucinating due to waking up so early."

"It's not early it's 2:11-"

"IT IS TO ME."

"Okay okay keep calm N/n."

"Imma get going back now."

"Okay I'll meet you back alright?"

"Yeah okay- wait, you left me alone with those thugs?"

"Uh yeah, sorry but I didn't wanna wake you up."

"Would've gotten woken up sooner or later, it's no problem I was only kidding anyways."

"Oh thank god, had me thinking you were serious."

"Cya later dude."

"Cya N/n."

I walked back to the stud-council room and when I was outside the door I got a notification from Michi telling me the details of walking home with Hina.

'Ew simp, I'll respond later.'
I put my phone away and was about to step in when I got frightened by the sound of the door opening quickly.

"Y/n?"

"Dude you scared me."

"We thought you were an intruder."

"Who breaks into schools during noon?"

"Uhhh idk home invaders?"

"What?"

"Just come in bro."

"Alright thank you Kokooo."

I walked in and well there was barely anyone there, I mean what happened to the rest of them? There's just Koko, Sanzu, Ran and Kaku.

"Where's the rest of you guys?"

"Izana went to the convenience store to buy something, Shion's meeting up with his tinder date rn, Mochi said he was gonna buy you flowers as an apology and Muto just left."

"Why are you lot in student council?"

"More power over people ig."

"You power hungry bitches."
I walked past Koko and sat on the couch silently waiting for something to happen, on cue Rindou hurriedly opened the door.

"N/N COME OUTSIDE HOLY SHIT."
I stood up and walked over to him for an explanation but he just grabbed my head and headed to the front of our school.

-Sanzu's POV-

"Are they dating?"

"No, they could just be friends with benefits tho."

"Sanzu yk damn well Rindou couldn't pull if he wanted to."

"Give my little brother some credit, if he could befriend her he could deflower-"

"Don't talk about N/n like that."

"Who the shit was talking to you Kakucho?"

"Don't fucking yell at him."

"I wasn't even fucking yelling."

"Hush it down you fucking troglodytes."

"Strong words from someone who's uses the first letter of drugs to remember the alphabet."

"I actually learned that word from Y/n, shout-out to my dictionary guys."

I tuned all these dumb-fuckers out and walked out the room to get some peace. I walked outside the front door and strolled around the sidewalk when I saw Rindou and Y/n plucking flowers and making a flower crown.

'Cute.'

I took a picture and turned to walk a different direction. A couple of minutes later I walked back to the spot I last saw Y/n, I did see her but I didn't see Rindou anymore. I walked closer and stopped thinking whether I should care or not.

"Sanzu?"

"Y/n?"

"What are you doing out here?"

"I was just trying to get some peace from the others."

"Oh."

"Why are you out here alone? I thought you left with Rindou?"

"Mochi called him to ask which flowers I liked."

"Okay."

"Here I made this flower crown for you earlier."

"Me?"

"Yeah."

"Your cute."

"Come join me."

"Okay."
I walked closer to her and she grabbed my hand before running to the nearest convenience stores parking lot.

"A parking lot?"

"No, behind the convenience store is a wall and if you climb over the wall there should be a road and under that road is a little tunnel big enough for people to walk in."

"We're going in the tunnel?"

"Yeah, I wanna show you what's at the end of the tunnel."

"Oh okay."

She ran and jumped over the wall with the help of the dumpster near it, she yelled at me to hurry up and started jumping so I could see her waving her hand around.

I walked near the wall and climbed over it, I made over it and she helped me down, she then grabbed my hand and led me to the tunnel.

We stopped when we reached the tunnel, she let go of my hand and walked in first and started yelling at me to keep up with her, we were walking for 5 minutes and she stopped in front of me which made me bump into her.

"What's with the sudden halt?"

"Climb into that hole."

"Huh?"

"I want you to see it before me."

"Haven't you been here before tho?"

"When I was 8, it's been 8 years already I'm not gonna remember what it's like anymore."

"Okay."

I climbed into the hole and started walking before I saw a light, I walked into the light to see an indoor playground with the lights still on.

"What's this?"

"It's what you see dude."
She held my hand and started walking through the indoor playground moving everything that came in her way, we were infront of a slide and she was about to slide down.

"Slide down or go back to those hooligans."

"We have 10 minutes left."

"Don't worry I know a shortcut back to the school."

"Okay."
She pushed me down the slide and followed in after, at the end there was just plain ground and stairs, she walked up the stairs and we got inside an old empty office building.

"An office building?"

"Hold on."
We kept on walking up the stairs before we made it to the roof, she sat down at an edge near this huge billboard and told me to sit next to her.

"It's pretty."

"Yk I thought you were just gonna show me the indoor playground but the view isn't that bad."

"It's nice to see you having fun."

"I was having fun?"

"I saw you smile many times through this adventure."

"Really?"

"Looks like you don't know yourself that much do you?"

"Guess not.."

"Your smiles pretty Sanzu, if I hang out with you more often do you think you'd not only smile with me but everyone else?"

"Maybe."

"You never had your mask off before."

"Hm."

She looked back at the view and I couldn't help but hold her hand, I stopped after I realize what I did and she just looked at me with a small smile.

"Cute."

"Stop playing with me Y/n."

"Sorry!"

She stood up to stretch and held her hand out when she was done, I grabbed it and she took me to the elevator on the roof.

~

-Y/n's POV-

We were talking on our way back and when we entered the class we saw the others looking at us with worry.

"WHERE THE SHIT HAVE YOU BEEN GUYS?"

"We were behind the convenience store."

"For that long?"

"Yeah, the rats were cute."

"Okay well Mochi has something to give you."

Mochi walked over and handed me tulips with a note saying sorry, I guess he still feels bad about the incident, honestly I just overreacted a bit so he and the rest shouldn't be sorry.

"It's fine, you guys shouldn't be sorry, just drop it kay?"

"It's like 1 minute before we go home."

"Finally."

"N/n you cannot say finally when you weren't even in school."

"Right.. uh how was ur day?"

"Dude."

"Sorry, sorry I was kidding."

The bell rang and Rindou took me home before he handed me a picture he printed of me and him making the flower crowns.

"You should frame it, I look so good in that picture that it should be a memory."

"Okay I will, see ya tmrw u imbecile."

"Bye."

"Bye byee."

I unlocked the front door with my key and saw Michi sitting on the couch with the lights off.

"Where have you been?"

"Uh I'm actually home on time."

"Sure, I WAS LITERALLY GETTING MY FUCKING ASS KICKED AT ITEM ASYLUM."

"Really?"

"I SENT YOU MESSAGES."

"OH I THOUGHT THOSE MESSAGES WERE ABOUT HINA."

"NO! Go take your ass to bed."

"Okayyy."

I got upstairs, changed and did my nightly routine, I walked into Michi's room and laid on the futon.

"Goodnight N/n."

"Night night Michi."

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

1667 words.

Song of the day: Woman - Doja Cat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1.1K 38
# in which a girl coincidentally met a delinquent and fell in love ใƒผa baji keisuke fanfiction baji x fem!oc hhcnma, august 2021 i do not own tokyo re...
21.7K 647 27
"๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ." . . . . แดกแด‡ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส€แด‡แด€สŸษช๊œฑแด‡ สœแดแดก ๊œฐส€แดแดขแด‡ษด แดกแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›๊œฑ แด›แด แดแด‡สŸแด› แดแดœส€ ษชแด„แด‡. ...
32.6K 392 21
~ This is my first time writing one shots, so i'm so sorry in advance for the errors and mistakes ~ Request are ALWAYS open ~ Will update whenever...