Kingdom Of Hope

By Knightguard09

Charlie Morningstar, the daughter of Lucifer Morningstar couldn't stand watching humanity being ...use...betr... More

Her Champions
Prolog: Heaven response
1.The stranger

Charlie Morningstar

904 8 8
By Knightguard09

Charlie Morningstar have finally redem a soul, but her father have to exile her from hell. She was found by the being name Knight who took in to his home, so she can pick herself. Despite of being disowne she decided to keep the name as a insult to him.

Charlie Morningstar

Her normal attire

Her combat attire

Her 'Warrior goddess' armor

Title: The excel princess, Daughter of the fallen one, Daughter of Lilith, Daughter of Lucifer, Hell heir to the Thorne, the lost redemption, the foolish one, the one who sorrow, Protector of innocents, savior, The Warrior goddess.

Age: 210+

Height: 6'0ft

Status: Alive

Likes: Positivity, Vaggie, Redemption, helping, individuals betterment, stories with happy ending and strong characters, saving those who cannot protect themselves, her champions, dancing, musics, and her people.

Dislikes: Vices, Negativity, doubting, self-hate, monster who doesn't have any remorse for their actions, and selfish individuals.

Power/Skills: Demonic transformation, Pyrokinesis, HtH combat expert, Flight (wings summoning), Dancing, Singing, Demonic magics, Multilingualism, [NEW POWERS]: Time manipulation, curses, debuffs spells, buff-up spells, and black flash.

Weapon

The unforgiven

Her personal weapon
(I have no name for it, but it technically a trident and the fact she can summon this weapon as her own from the show.)

Shield of Sparta

I want to give the fighting style of the gladiator from the game For honor.

Also serious question, do you guys want me to keep Razzle alive in this story?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 200 34
in the rwby universe glynda had a son that is a dragon crom cruach is the only son of glynda goodwitch and great red. due to her son's dragon power...
52.9K 1.1K 12
After having his transcripts revealed at Beacon, Jaune Arc is shunned and bullied by everyone except Ruby, Yang, Nora, Ren, Pyrrha, Blake, Goodwitch...
775K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...